Putin: Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more may come

Putin: Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more may come

Russia has information of a potential incident similar to the alleged chemical attack in Idlib province, possibly targeting a Damascus suburb, President Vladimir Putin said. The goal is to discredit the government of Syrian President Assad, he added.

“We have reports from multiple sources that false flags like this one – and I cannot call it otherwise – are being prepared in other parts of Syria, including the southern suburbs of Damascus. They plan to plant some chemical there and accuse the Syrian government of an attack,” he said at a joint press conference with Italian President Sergio Mattarella in Moscow.

Damascus denied the allegations, noting that the targeted area may have been hosting chemical weapons stockpiles belonging to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) or Al-Nusra Front jihadists.

The incident has not been properly investigated as yet, but the US fired dozens of cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase in a demonstration of force over what it labeled a chemical attack by Damascus.

“President Mattarella and I discussed it, and I told him that this reminds me strongly of the events in 2003, when the US representatives demonstrated at the UN Security Council session the presumed chemical weapons found in Iraq. The military campaign was subsequently launched in Iraq and it ended with the devastation of the country, the growth of the terrorist threat and the appearance of Islamic State [IS, formerly ISIS] on the world stage,” he added.

It was the first time the US had targeted Syrian troops deliberately. The White House says it will repeat military action in response to any possible new chemical weapon attacks.

“The sight of people being gassed and blown away by barrel bombs ensures that if we see this kind of action again, we hold open the possibility of future action,” spokesman Sean Spicer said Monday.

Putin reiterated the call to properly investigate what happened in Khan Sheikhoun, saying that the alleged use of chemical weapons demands one.

“We are planning to address the corresponding UN structure in The Hague and call on the international community to thoroughly investigate all those reports and take appropriate action based on the results of such a probe,” he said.

A separate report of a potential false flag operation in Syria came from the Russian General Staff, which said militants were transporting toxic agents into several parts of Syria, including Eastern Ghouta, the site of the 2013 chemical weapons incident.

“These actions are aimed at creating a new pretext for accusing the government of Syria of more chemical weapons attacks and provoking more strikes by the US,” said Colonel General Sergey Rudskoy, the head of Operations.

rt.com/news/384333-putin-idlib-attack-provocation/
archive.is/pcdk1

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/1.782860
archive.is/cXB5D
daily*caller.com/2017/04/11/white-house-lays-out-evidence-that-syria-was-behind-deadly-chemical-attack/
archive.is/JesLM
articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/21/world/la-fg-cia-syria-20130622
archive.is/8hPQe
csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/Backchannels/2015/0421/How-the-fall-of-Qaddafi-gave-rise-to-Europe-s-migrant-crisis-video
archive.fo/NtFv4
truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath
businessinsider.com/assad-used-to-let-jihadists-move-from-syria-to-iraq-to-kill-americans-heres-how-us-special-ops-spies-went-after-them-2015-8
wiki*leaks.org/plusd/cables/06DAMASCUS5399_a.html
r*t.com/usa/384520-postol-report-sarin-syria/
you*tube.com/watch?v=8BAzQwOepcU
tw*itter.com/EHSANI22/status/852183604692230144
scri*bd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed
u*nz.com/article/the-nerve-agent-attack-in-khan-shaykhun-syria/
necpluri*busimpar.net/chemical-attack-syria/
consortium*news.com/2017/04/12/trump-withholds-syria-sarin-evidence/
sputnik*news.com/middleeast/201704101052502141-white-helmet-syria-chemical-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel did it. America takes the blow back. Russia gets paid. Same old, same old…

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Didn't Trump say he was going to distance his family from the white house?
Remember the upset from the luggenpresse when she was there when he spoke to the Japanese PM?

I think Trump knows the attack was bullshit. He'll have to get to the bottom of this and find out who dared to offend him so much with dead kids. His enemies have aligned with him on the subject, so they'll be obligated to accept the truth with him. Keep your enemies closer.

Not gonna happen.

White House Accuses Russia of Covering Up Syria Chemical Attack With 'False Narratives'

The White House is accusing Russia of taking part in a cover-up of the chemical weapons attack in Syria last week.

According to a declassified report released Tuesday, U.S. intelligence confirms that the Syrian regime used sarin gas on civilians, and that the Syrian and Russian governments are seeking to confuse the international community by disseminating "false narratives."

The report emerged as U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson arrived in Moscow for what is increasingly being billed as the most important political meeting to take place in Russia this year.

“The United States is confident that the Syrian regime conducted a chemical weapons attack, using the nerve agent sarin, against its own people in the town of Khan Shaykhun in southern Idlib Province on April 4, 2017,” the document says.

"The attack resulted in at least 50 and up to 100 fatalities (including many children), with hundreds of additional injuries,” the report says.

Regarding a motive, the report says: “We assess that Damascus launched this chemical attack in response to an opposition offensive in northern Hamah Province that threatened key infrastructure.

"Senior regime military leaders were probably involved in planning the attack,” it charges.

In the document, the White House accuses Russia of muddling the facts in order to confuse the international community and deflect blame from Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime.

"The Syrian regime and its primary backer, Russia, have sought to confuse the world community about who is responsible for using chemical weapons against the Syrian people in this and earlier attacks," the report says.

Russia "spins out multiple, conflicting accounts in order to create confusion and sow doubt within the international community," the document charges.

haaretz.com/us-news/1.782860
archive.is/cXB5D

Why do they always go for the same story? Hitler gassed the kikes, Saddam gassed the kurds and now Assad gasses his own people, jews are really unoriginal. Sadly normalfags will believe it anyway.

You'll find the most truth in kike publications meant for other kikes, and the report is embedded in the article.

The gas chamber narrative is as airtight as the gas chamber they were supposedly gassed in and people are starting to realise it.

It's all just another of those disgusting kike "jokes"

I thought it was Assad bombing a munitions dump which held chemical weapons instead of a true false flag.

Saddam also had German-made gaschambers for "all jew", according to Rabbi Marvin Hier, who spoke at Trump's inauguration.

Well if Putin does deliver compelling evidence of this prior to them carrying it out, it effectively defuses the escalation narrative immediately and redirects it all back onto eliminating ISIS. However this is providing Trump accepts the evidence and he has a trusted source in intelligence confirming it. So in a way this development serves as a crucial test on him.

*all jews

Russia and America need to stay out of war. Stay out of Syria.

Russia destabilized Syria to cause refugees to flood Europe, to destabilize Europe.

No more war… includes Russia

Mossad/CIA arab spring plus King Nigger helping the moderate beheaders and bombing Assad intensified the refugee crisis.

Interesting, since Spicer made comments about the chemical weapons in Syria being "up there with the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq back in 2003", especially when you consider how hard Trump pushed that was a lie.

Oh so the U.S. intelligence confirms that it was the Syrian government? Surely that must be true then, the U.S. hasn't been known to lie and misdirect at all.

Get real you faggot.

you mean the same russia that banned soros?

Of course it's a lie, but that's the story Trump's going with.

Pfft, okay kike. Like the zionists dont want to keep their people down.

actually is somewhat right, i was also surprised how much (((they))) report about that in *occupied palestine*, youd think theyd be full FOXNEWS/CNN on the matter

Let's not forget Putin was loved by the press until a few years ago…..a few years ago when he arrested the jewish oligarchs and threw the Rothschilds out. They want their bank back.

Syria is a proxy for WWIII with Russia (the pipeline is just an added bonus…..is there any surprise that Trump picked an oil expert to be his SoS?).

Yeah no shit, Putin used the Jews to rebuild his country and then threw them out, they hate his guts.

He even ended up buying thousands of tons of gold with the Jewish oligarchs money, and will now form a GOLD BACKED CURRENCY.

Mossad is after his ass.

Hey salty Ukrainian, it's so easy to spot you. Anyhow, you didn't read it last time so here it is again.

Absolutely false. I like how you say it like there's absolutely no doubt but go on with "This is what they think". I hope you're doing it for free because no one is buying what you're trying to sell.

There is one Israeli/US agenda at play responsible for this mess. One of it's main goals is regime change in Syria. Anyone who has studied this conflict agrees it was never a civil war but a clear attempt to destabilize Syria. Look at the events in Syria back in 2011 and investigate them yourself. The information is available if you bother looking for it.

Without Merkel and the EU pushing the open door policy, the rapefugees situation would never have been the problem it is today. Borders can be enforced and protected, people can be discouraged from trying to make their way to the EU if there's a clear message. The US is doing it right now with Mexico. Unfortunately, German companies enjoy having cheap labor available and certain political parties/NGOs have a clear agenda to culturally enrich Europe.

Yes, it's causing problems in Washington, Riyadh, Ankara, Doha and Tel-aviv

>According to a declassified report released Tuesday, U.S. intelligence confirms that the Syrian regime used sarin gas on civilians, and that the Syrian and Russian governments are seeking to confuse the international community by disseminating "false narratives."

>According to a declassified report released Tuesday

WHERE? SHOW ME THE REPORT. POST THE LINK. If it's declassified then it should be on the internet somewhere, no? If it's a declassified unofficial preliminary report circulating among journalists then you can bet it's full of shit.

It's in the article you autist.

is that it? an unnamed Pentagon official with some exclusive information that he only gives to White House reporters?

daily*caller.com/2017/04/11/white-house-lays-out-evidence-that-syria-was-behind-deadly-chemical-attack/

>The official said intelligence gathered from social media accounts, open source videos, reporting, imagery, and geospatial intelligence showed that the chemical attack was a regime attack. “I don’t think there’s evidence to the contrary at all,” an official who briefed reporters on background Tuesday said.

What official? What's his fucking name?

Im saying it's what both the European and American intelligence believe. It also seems rational. Here is a quote on what is being thought about:

"Is Russia trying to "weaponize" refugees from Syria by using them as a geopolitical tool to undermine Turkey, the European Union, and NATO?

That's what some officials in Ankara and Washington claim.

The charge is that the Kremlin, acting in support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime as well as Syrian Kurd militias, is intentionally creating a fresh, destabilizing flood of refugees in order to overwhelm Turkey and Europe.

Experts say Russia's intervention is the main cause of the displacement of more than half a million Syrians since September and expectations that 2016 will see even more Syrians flooding Europe than the record numbers seen in 2015.

Is Russia trying to "weaponize" refugees from Syria by using them as a geopolitical tool to undermine Turkey, the European Union, and NATO?

That's what some officials in Ankara and Washington claim.

The charge is that the Kremlin, acting in support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime as well as Syrian Kurd militias, is intentionally creating a fresh, destabilizing flood of refugees in order to overwhelm Turkey and Europe.

Experts say Russia's intervention is the main cause of the displacement of more than half a million Syrians since September and expectations that 2016 will see even more Syrians flooding Europe than the record numbers seen in 2015."

It's a mirror of the 2013 Oct report. No evidence, just opinions. It's a big pile of horse-shit. UN's investigation will prove Putin right. It's so fucking sickening how predictable it's become.

I had JavaScript turned off. I have downloaded the PDF

>Im saying it's what both the European and American intelligence believe.

No you're only repeating what they're saying in public to try to portray Russia as the bad actor in the region. If you think they actually believe that shit you're a sucker. Because unlike the US, Russia isn't funding and training jihadists to try to overthrow the government of Syria. Obama officially signed the papers allowing the CIA to fund and train the "rebels" in Syria. And they were even there before they even got the official permission

U.S. has secretly provided arms training to Syria rebels since 2012
archive.is/JesLM
articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/21/world/la-fg-cia-syria-20130622

"WASHINGTON — CIA operatives and U.S. special operations troops have been secretly training Syrian rebels with anti-tank and antiaircraft weapons since late last year, months before President Obama approved plans to begin directly arming them, according to U.S. officials and rebel commanders."

GTFO Kike tired of seeing your retarded shit in all these threads

Hmmm.

I'm going to take a closer look at the content of that document tomorrow but are official Pentagon documents supposed to have no page numbers, nothing, only text?

I am a prophet of Kek. His pick is absolute. Russia is to blame.

They are bad. If fighting these wars lead to an influx of refugees, then Russia needs to stop as well.

The neo-cucks and commies are united in their overwhelming hatred of all things Russian. It's driving me nuts listening to faggots like Joe Walsh scream on and on about Putin being the worst human being on the planet.

These people are truly mentally defunct to trash the intelligence agencies when they were leaking shit about Trump one week and then to blindly believe them the next.

9/11, Sandy Hoax and the Boston Bombing need to be exposed. It blows my mind how smug people become the moment they have no idea what you're talking about.

Part of me is glad this happened solely for the reason that it got a lot of Holla Forumslacks off of Trump's dick and thinking again.

No you're not, faggot. Russia wants Assad alive, and as long as they do, he will be.

How did you reach that conclusion?

Trump didn't say he was going to kill Assad. Kek is not pleased with you.

Huh? Russia is helping the Syrian government defend itself against CIA trained jihadists And because you probably don't know about Lybia either: the government of Lybia before the Clinton / Obama Regime Change in 2011 kept migrants on their side of the sea in exchange for a few billions:

How the fall of Qaddafi gave rise to Europe's migrant crisis

archive.is/8hPQe
csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/Backchannels/2015/0421/How-the-fall-of-Qaddafi-gave-rise-to-Europe-s-migrant-crisis-video

" Back to 2004, Qaddafi began making deals with individual European states to control the tide of migrants. In August 2010, he visited his friend Silvio Berlusconi, then president of Italy, in Rome and said Europe would turn "black" without his help.

"Tomorrow Europe might no longer be European, and even black, as there are millions who want to come in," Qaddafi said. "What will be the reaction of the white and Christian Europeans faced with this influx of starving and ignorant Africans … we don't know if Europe will remain an advanced and united continent or if it will be destroyed, as happened with the barbarian invasions."

Qaddafi had a handy solution. He offered to shut down his country and its coastal waters to the job seekers in exchange for €5 billion a year. He pointed to his work with Italy as proof he could get the job done. In June 2009, he signed a "friendship" agreement with Italy that involved joint naval patrols against migrants and Italy handing over migrants captured en route to Europe to Libya, no questions asked. The number of Africans caught trying to illegally enter Italy fell by more than 75 percent that year. "

And now because Qaddafi is gone there's a lot of migrants going to Italy through Lybia. So who is weaponizing refugees? You think the US government wasn't aware that Qaddafi was blocking migrants from going to Italy and Europe?

REEEEEEEE

you have to go back.

It's pointless. It never ends. It's causing a flood of refugees into Europe, which is destabilizing it. Russia should stop, but it wants to keep it going.

My numbers do not lie.

No its the US and Gulf Arabs that want to keep it going by funding the (((rebels))) and (((ISIS))) and if Russia was to leave or Assad to step down, the refugee crisis and sectarian wars would only get FAR worse

So did they hire you all straight out of CTR?

Russia and America can stop fighting this endless war together. To say only America should stop while Russia does what's in it's interest, smells of Russian BS to me.

More watch = more floods of 'refugees'

I was hired by Kek. He said… I pick Trump. I was like shit man, that's cool. Internet warrior 256.

Russia doesn't even have a choice in the matter. It has to protect both Syria and Iran or it's fucked.

Right until he called out G20 nations for sponsoring ISIS, i believe

The US was allowed to do whatever it wanted to do during the Arab spring with zero interference in every single country except Syria, the US has already taken a disproportionate amount of action "in its interest"
nigger what, this doesn't even make sense
The refugee crisis was a non issue from any of the countries pre-regime change so why would you assume it would get worse if the Syrian government was allowed to stabilize?

This, Russia has already lost far too many of its former bases and influence

Do you really think this song and dance is working on anyone? The mere fact of your shilling is itself all the proof I need that my initial sinking feeling was justified from the beginning.

DUBS CONFIRM
SHILLS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

So Russia can do what's in it's interest. I see… Yeah… Okay… More refugees can flood Europe. It's cool, Russia is the good guys.

If you believe kek hired me, that's cool bra.

Kek, dubs confirmed Shareblue is lacking. Can't even into post numbers.

Your posting is absolutely fucking retarded and you are obviously not from here. Whoever hired you didn't even bother to get someone that was familiar with this imageboard.

Someone actually posted this on Holla Forums.

Take careful note of the narrative they're pushing, though. What are the shills trying to get us to believe? Is it the same or different from what they were trying to get us to believe before the election?

I'm skeptical of calling people shills but you are one of the most obvious examples of the week

Better than the US which looks out for Israel's interest.
It has nothing to do with whether Russia is good or evil. It's not an ideological thing, it's an issue of survival for them. They will go all the way if pushed.

Debate what I said. Saying someone hired me to post is pretty dumb. Projecting perhaps?

All I'm saying is that Russian wars are ALSO bad, along with American ones. Let me guess who this will offend? Russians? Who else would take offense?

Who wants to take bets on whether this guy is willing to post a hakenkruez?

You faggots get it too - outsiders not welcome here.

On if you're capable of debating the topic? Or spamming the thread?

Yes, because it's Russia who destroyed Iraq, Libya, Syria.

Post a hakenkreuz.

GTFO, faggot
Its clear you don't belong here and if you had lurked more you would have realized that said talking points have been beaten to death long ago and the fact that you would actually try and use cucked US/EU intelligence claims as valid evidence is even more telling of you being a shill

this is a good tl;dr for you

Russia's wars of the past 15 years or so have happened BECAUSE of US interference in their sphere of influence. It's like if someone breaks into your house and you shoot them and then some asshole comes along and says "Dude, both of you were in the wrong there."

tu quoque

Both are wrong. Pointing out one side only is a problem. Posting "meh Russia" in defense is also dumb.

I'm simply saying both sides are wrong to push these pointless wars. It's hard to argue against, I know

Are you even paying attention to what I wrote? Russia isn't the source of the destabilization campaign, it's the fucking CIA, it's even in the mainstream newspapers I didn't wrote that LA Times article, it's there for anyone to read. After Lybia was regimechanged Obama & Clinton & the CIA moved on to Syria and they started the war. The United States government started the war in Syria. Russia is only defending the government of Syria from the CIA intervention.

It never ends not because of Russia but because of the american government. They're the ones who keep pushing for a regime change by using a proxy army of jihadists and terrorists. And not enough people object to it because the media keeps lying to americans about the real nature of the foreign policy.

No seriously. I really want to know who you are and where you're from. You think you're hot shit because you took Philosophy 101 and a two hour training course on this place and thought that would be enough to fit in. You have no conception of how wrong you are.

RUSSIA HASN'T BEEN THE ONE FUCKING PUSHING ANY OF THEM
Literally all of these wars the US has been involved in after 1991 have been initiated by the US or NATO with Russia either taking a neutral stance or providing tacit support at best to their allies

If I remember correctly people who were at the State Department or the Pentagon at the time of the gassing said in 2003 that it was the Iranians who gassed the kurds, not the Iraqis. That village was caught in the crossfire. The jewish reporters at the NYT and Newsweek didn't like it and they kept yelling SADDAM GASSED THE KURDS! to promote the invasion of Iraq.

Not an argument.

You actually are the only person worth responding to. I disagree that the bombing done by Russia in Syria isn't causing a flood of refugees; it is. If all these wars stopped, it would be better imo.

I also think Russia wouldn't mind Europe becoming destabilized by those refugees.

We can simply disagree.

I'm not sure whether I should be worried, or proud that I can eat dinner while browsing imageboards and not even flinch anymore.

Do they even use tumeric? I'm eating curry chicken right now, and I could have sworn that tumeric was just a general brown person thing. A family member said it's why they smell so fucking bad.

Polite sage for lightyears off topic.

You are 12 years not autistic enough to post on this board.

Obama armed rebels after the war had started. He made it worse, but didn't create it. Assad was letting Al Qaeda used his country to attack America and it blew up in his face. Which is good because fuck muslims. Now Obama did fuck over Gaddafi needlessly, and we should deport all the muslims back to Syria where they can die in the fighting. A decade long civil war in the middle east where the Sunni Arabs waste all their money, Iran wastes all their money and millions of Muslims die is not something that effects our security negatively as long as we make sure to send all the refugees back to their sandboxes. Let them flee to Africa if they want.

Not an argument.

it should have been a little bigger

Israeli Lawmaker Accuses Israel of Aiding Syrian Rebel Group Formerly Known as Nusra Front
archive.fo/NtFv4

" Hasson said that since the weekend, the quiet village of Khadr near the Syrian border has been subject to persistent bombardments by Jabhat Fateh al-Sham militants. “We have gotten information from all fronts and from people who are responsible within the village that the Nusra Front is operating with unprecedented support from Israel, because the organization’s fighters are advancing in those places where the Israel Defense Forces had previously bombed Syrian positions and the organization is holding those positions, in addition to the logistical and medical assistance it’s getting from Israel.”

Citing eyewitnesses, Hasson said that the Jabhat Fateh al-Sham fighters have advanced technological equipment that gives them an advantage over Assad’s forces. “To date dozens have fallen and the fighting continues, all with Israeli support,” he wrote. "

I am not attempting to argue with you. You are a shill, and the only acceptable interaction with shills is relentless ridicule.

Is this pic you? I think it is.

There were other factors but the US was doing everything it could to create a civil war and started providing arms before 2011
truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath

Assad let Baathists and some Nashqabandi and Free Iraqi Army rebels which were his political ally across his border but these were not Al-Qaeda, nor was it feasible to drop support for them especially when the US war in Iraq was unpopular among all sides in Syria

You reek of being a anti-Assad/Shariablue shill

Confirmed shill

Words of truth right there.

If you want Russia to stop then the US has to stop first.
In order for the US to stop starting wars it has to first stop kowtowing to Israel and al-Saud.
That is the chain of causation.

More /comfy/ less shilling I say.

Whats offensive about you is that you are an obvious intruder and even if you aren't shilling you haven't learned the first rule

I'm wasting my time. You want to keep blaming both Russia and the US when it's the US who's essentially responsible for the civil war because the jihadists were and are still trained and funded by the CIA, it's even in the newspapers, but because people have a short memory we have to keep reminding them the CIA was funding and training the so-called rebels even before they got the official permission from the President

What was the Syrian government and the Russians supposed to do? Let the CIA destabilized the whole country? Hello?

Yeah you love Mudslimes, got it. Read your link:
"the increasing presence of transiting Islamist extremists"
The terrorists he was letting use his country to attack the US in Iraq. HOW DARE THE USA TRY TO ATTACK A MAN ALLOWING AL QAEDA TO KILL U.S. TROOPS!!
Just because the war in Iraq was a huge mistake, doesn't mean Assad gets a pass for killing American soldiers.
Assad is no friend to the West, he's already proven that. At best he can be threatened into non-aggression. I prefer Assad to ISIS, but it would be better for the West if the entire region was obliterated. That includes ISIS AND Assad.

Yeah, its always gas and casualties with a 6 in it.

You smell of juden.

Kek blesses based Putin

You still think Obama was in charge? I'm pretty sure he was just there to approve what the CIA and the Pentagon showed him.

Huh? Are you also going to tell me Syria has Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Russia is helmed by all the old KGB hacks who destroyed their country and got kicked out of government in the 90s. After the failures of Yeltsin they regained power. Their nationalism is real but surpassed by their greed and corruption. Russia is still declining and it's Muslim population is growing. Putin has failed to fix these problems and shows no signs of addressing them.

lol. You sound like a butthurt mudslime. Which other posts are mine? I want to read who made you so assmad.

I wouldn't befriend a country ran by a nigger putting bushmasters in ISIS hands either.

fucking lol'd

Nigger where did you get the idea that Assad gave the green light to Al-Qaeda to come to his country to organize attacks against US troops in Iraq?

How's the weather in Haifa?

I'm going to bed but I'll ask my question again in case someone has an answer:

are official Pentagon documents supposed to have no page numbers, nothing, only text? if anyone can post other official or semi-official Pentagon or DoD reports to compare them to this PDF file please go ahead.

It seems weird to me that this PDF file doesn't have any identification. It looks like it was quickly written by someone for the sole purpose of handing it to White House reporters as "proof".

Are you guys too young to remember the Iraq War? Bush's fuck up? Read up on it. Iran financed the Shiite militias in the south. Do you think Al Qaeda was entering Iraq from Iran? Do you think they entered through Kurdistan? Did they magically teleport? It's known Assad was allowing Sunni terrorists to travel through his country and stage themselves along the border. This makes perfect sense from Assad's point of view and his strategic interests. At least, until they turned on him.

Lol, I'm a spic. I still have more white genes than you goat fucker. Now link the posts that made you so butthurt.

You and Mr. 602ea0 sound like fresh JIDF recruits. Are you still in high school?

Fuck off kike

No I thought they entered Iraq from Saudi Arabia. Have you ever seen a map of the Middle East?

(checked)
Putin confirmed not trying to start a war.

I've never heard a spic call himself a spic. Anyway tell your supervisor he needs to replace you with someone with a higher IQ.

Racial admixture forfeits being White. I am calling ICE on you at this very moment.

No, they would have had to travel through Shia territory which would have been difficult since everyone recognized them as foreigners. Only in the Sunni Triangle could they find supporters willing to hide them.
businessinsider.com/assad-used-to-let-jihadists-move-from-syria-to-iraq-to-kill-americans-heres-how-us-special-ops-spies-went-after-them-2015-8
There's a book on it. Assad would do this all the time. Let terrorists through, then crack down, then let them through again.

Yeah no, find a better fucking source and one that isn't literally the fucking CIA

why

Even the EU said they wanted an investigation first.. Though I'm sure we'll see a commission sanctioned to investigate soon, and they'll conclude a lone Assad launched the sarin gas from a grassy knoll.

Literally every source I could possibly present will be "CIA" or "JEW MEDIA". If it's impossible for you believe that Assad was against the Iraq war you're just an idiot. There is a mountain of evidence, articles, and interviews with people in the military and government. Just fucking deal with the fact that a muslim acted like a fucking muslim.

I never said he wasn't against the war, but that he didn't allow Al-Qaeda in particular to transit Syria, i have no issue with him allowing Iraqi nationalists and Shiite militias to transit Syria

This, Alawites are barely Islamic at best and largely crypto-christians

So he let Iraqis transit into the country they were already in? Think before you type.

Still mudslimes. Better than Arab Sunnis, but still fucking mudslimes. I know Holla Forums had a crush on Assad for the past few years, but get over it. He's better than ISIS but still a shit tier mudslime.

Assad let massive amounts of Iraqi Baathists and Naqshbandi militias along with general Iraqi nationalists take shelter in Syria, support for more radical militant groups came from Saudi Arabia and by Jordan, Qatar and Tunisia via proxies.
For what purpose?
To appease faggots that are blind supporters of Trump?
Or to help the Israeli and Saudi agenda by destabilizing Syria using muh mudslimes as an excuse and allow even more refugees into Europe.
There are no other realistic choices other than avoiding foreign intervention.

Jordan's government supported US operations in Iraq. It's another thing that made the common shit Arabs in the country hate the king.
It's difficult to transverse uninhabited desert, even more difficult when air patrols and drones will spot you and light you up. Syria was the route utilized by Sunni Jihadis and everyone was aware of this 10 years ago. You're either grossly ignorant of mideast politics and history or you're willfully blind to Assad. You had fun larping for a few years, it's time to let it go. Assad is a Muslim leader and he behaved exactly how Muslim leaders behave.

Literally the only groups that shill this narrative are the CIA and Gulf Arab monarchies, not that it even really matters and would have been exaggerated in any case. Why would Syria support a unpopular US war next door that presented a direct threat to it as well?
see

There is literally nothing that has happened to this point to make me even remotely consider dropping support for Assad or suddenly approving of US led regime change

The only ones who disagree are Syria shills and fanboys. I can post a ton of links to prove my point but you won't believe any evidence no matter the source.
One of the best outcomes for the West is a long brutal civil war in the middle east where millions of Muslims die, Iran goes broke and Saudi goes broke. Israel will eventually be attacked. Syria will be chewed up in this regardless. America first. Fuck the middle east, let it burn.

pic related

I don't disagree that nationalist Sunni militias transited through Syria but i disagree with you claiming that the Syrian government supported this
see

Here is where you are wrong
Israel will exploit this for their own advantage and the US will fully support them in the process even to the point of troop deployments
FTFY

Syria was a dictatorship and a police state. Assad had control of his country until all the terrorists he let in fucked him over. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
Islam is a disgusting religion. You've spent so long larping in support of Assad you've blinded yourself to the true character of Islam. You're the reverse side of German girls welcoming in their rapists. I loved it when Assad was killing ISIS and destroying towns because it represents 2 enemies of Western civilization killing each other. Just because you cheer on the fight, doesn't mean either of them should win. You're acting as if Assad is a white European engaged in a crusade to retake Constantinople. He's a shit skin mudslime fighting other mudslimes for territory. Let their struggle consume them until they are too weak to threaten the West.

How is this related to anything i have said whatsoever? I have repeatedly mentioned he aided both Shiite and Sunni militias and given specific examples but simply said that Al-Qaeda was never supported by the Syrian government, why is this such a problem to you?
Now you're down to simple ad-hominem attacks, conjecture and strawman arguments, pathetic really. kek
You keep avoiding the point of why should should we drop support of Assad and support foreign intervention suddenly, see
(You)
Which you have refused to answer after being specifically asked several times now.

Lol?

SHIT IS GETTING REAL

confirmed real

Dubs confirm

MFW i forget to include pic related and get dubs in a reply to a post with dubs

How can anyone possibly believe this shit

I can't believe people buy this.

I posted a link to a book the topic. But special operations troops are invalid because they worked with the CIA. Of course, NO ONE ELSE would be doing this work but that's a convenient way to avoid the issue.
Muslims in the Middle East are too inefficient to feed themselves in the current world. Therefore millions have to die or immigrate. This includes the inhabitants of Syria. There is no magical funland where Syrian mudslimes suddenly turn into German ubermensch. Furthermore, both Iran and the Saudis have billions of dollars and dream of Islamic supremacy. Them exhausting their money, equipment and lives is good for the West. So let Assad's shithole burn and consume them all.

Spread fear and make ISIS surrender faster. It's not a good reason, but I don't hold mudslime minds in high regard. He could have miscalculated Trump's response. Assad fucked up letting in terrorists in to attack Iraq and then nearly lost his country. Iran, Hezbollah and finally Russia had to save him. He's not some great leader. This is probably related to the low quality of the citizens he has available.

If Trump acted on it, I trust him more than a mudslime. Fucking sad to see so many disagreeing out of loyalty to some shithole dictator because they were posting memes in his favor before Trump.

Assad is on Shia side you dumb retard

He didn't gas ISIS and this is a shit-poor argument. Only a complete retard would bank on this.

Assad isn't even muslim, he's alawite. Shows what an ignorant cretin you are, talking about something you don't understand. No wonder you're still on Trump's dick after he broke pretty much every promise he made in regards to foreign policy.

Nice appeal to authority fallacy there, nevermind the fact that the Syrian government has openly been working against Al-Qaeda for decades now.
So your solution is to speed this up by supporting exactly what Israel and the Saudis want
The solution is letting Syria stabilize under Assad and sending the current refugees back, conditions will improve and agriculture in syria will modernize and become sustainable just as it has done it every other country that has modernized
FTFY, it does not benefit the west as neither Russia or the US/EU are going to disengage which only means more white deaths for the benefit of the Jew
In other words you're a faggot that's a blind supporter of trump like i called in
This goes far beyond just memes, faggot
I support Assad because the US is going to try and influence any leader in Syria and i believe a strong pro-Shiite/Iranian leadership in Syria is the most likely way to keep it from becoming balkanized while also not becoming a western puppet. If the SDF and US advisors were to occupy parts of Raqqa for example (likely), a pro-Shiite government in Syria would likely be much more tolerant of Hezbollah or other militas attacking said SDF and advisors which i would support, a enlarged Shiite crescent is by far the best way to prevent Israeli expansion.
Also i specifically voted for trump due to promises of no regime change which applies to far more leaders than just Assad and the middle east but includes eastern Europe as well with Ukraine as an example when the US supported the Maidan terrorists, nor am i particularly happy with a number of Trumps other policies so far.

Are you a little bit dim? At no point did Assad allow Sunni's through, he's been an enemy of Sunni Islam since day one.

No shit, as much as newfag retards seem to think Trump is an actual Emperor, he's a president and like all presidents before him he can be forced to do things he disagrees with, what he actually thinks doesn't matter much.

When the false-flag occurred and the MSM was told to pin it on Assad, Trump was forced to act. If more occur and are successfully pinned on Assad (almost surely will be), Trump will be forced to act on it. The idea is to force Trump to take out Assad, he's a bit more resistive to the idea so they'll have to work for it, but it's far from unattainable. Had this been Obama, the US would now be removing Assad.

Too bad Berlusconi isn't in power anymore in Italy, being a lifelong friend of Putin. Thanks to him the whole Libya disaster was staved off for years (sadly only delayed). Having someone on the other side trying to smooth things out is incredibly useful.

Okay, you caught me. Reality is just an appeal to authority. Nothing truly exists. The only truth is that Assad is Hitler reincarnated and a secret non-Muslim.
They want Assad gone. I want him hanging around, dragging out the slaughter. This would be obvious if you put the West above your mudslime crush.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Assad couldn't do shit with that crap hole before this civil war. Now he's going to make a it a functioning and developed state? Are you on crack?
So not sending US troops means the US will send US troops? What wizardry is this?
Oh yeah, I can see how 'America first' should make that a priority. You seem to have voted for 'Shia Islam First'.

You have no source for this. There is no logical reason to believe this. You merely wish it was so. Assad wanted the US out of Iraq so he turned a blind eye to terrorists passing through. That bit him in the ass.
In what world is a Muslim dictator a paragon of virtue who would never associated with Muslim terrorists? Next thing you faggots are going to be saying niggers aren't so bad because sometimes they kill kikes.

Why don't you read what I wrote again, at no point did I say he didn't allow terrorists through you fucking spastic… I only said he didn't allow Sunni's through he of course did allow Shia groups to use Syria as a staging ground, I assumed this was common knowledge.

Fucking idiot, filtered.

Syria seemed to be stable before the US starting promoting regime change
Trump just send more troops across the border from Jordan

Sage advice

Nice work there Chaim

In all likelihood he probably just a butthurt ukrainian.

Based on my military experience dealing with classified documents, anything labeled SECRET is considered classified material and cannot be declassified for atleast 10 years. I don't understand how these (((jounralists))) keep getting their hands on these (((recently unclassified))) documents. I never heard of the military declassifying documents just to give to media outlets. The only way this could happen is if these documents were specifically released with white house approval. People can't just "leak" classified material to journalists, that's considered espionage and people would be spending decades in prison for knowingly distributing classified material.

-t. former Marine DMS admin

The Shiite groups on the other side of the country who were using Iran? What is geography?

Are we going to pretend Syria was some paradise with Western European levels of GDP and not the oil less muslim shithole everyone knows it to be? The only reason Syria is having a civil war is because there was no longer enough money to keep people happy and fed. So the Sunni Arabs decided to attack the more Levantine peoples.
Do we have a source on the troops from Jordan? All I heard was Syria Girl which is a shit source.

Since when Putin is a reliable source of information? Since when a public politician is a reliable source of information about own allies?

"the Nusayris are more infidel than Jews or Christians, even more infidel than many polytheists. They have done greater harm to the community of Muhammad than have the warring infidels such as the Franks, the Turks, and others. To ignorant Muslims they pretend to be Shi'is, though in reality they do not believe in God or His prophet or His book…Whenever possible, they spill the blood of Muslims…They are always the worst enemies of the Muslims…war and punishment in accordance with Islamic law against them are among the greatest of pious deeds and the most important obligations." -Ibn Taymiyya (a sunni theologian)
Alawites aren't muslim. They literally pretend to be shia so as to not get a muslim chimpout, with the shia's accepting it so as to have an ally. So yes, Assad is literally a secret non-muslim.

Russia is Syria's ally you dumbfuck. Syria wants them to be there to support them. They don't want america there, or the CIA niggers and whatever else comes from American/Israel.

I don't need Putin to tell me that it was a false flag. Rebels had done this exact same false flag in the past, and doing a chemical strike in the rear lines, where there is no discernable military benefit, defies common sense, especially with the UN on Assad's ass. When an action literally only benefits the "victim" and severely harms the "attacker", then said action was most likely a false flag attack

I do not need it too, then why OP contains nothing more than a public opinion expressed by Putin?

Holy shit a Muslim saying another sect is full of apostates? Why that never happens! It proves Assad is not a Muslim!

They aren't just a different sect they are a completely different religion all together.

capped for posterity

It's to establish his statement on public record. So when the events happen and he presents evidence for it being false flags, he'll also bring up the fact he did forewarn about it. This may also hint that Russia only has circumstantial evidence right now and is currently investigating it further to build concrete proof on it.

Because Putin is a head of state, meaning he expresses the opinion of the Russian state, meaning Russia is going to oppose any western sanctions or acts against Assad, rather than trying to placate the west in some way. Essentially, it's yet another proof that Russia will not back down regarding Syria, and intends to win the civil war even if it means clashing with the USA and Europe.

Let me guess, Druze, who support Assad, are also muslims since everyone in the Middle East is a muslim, right?
"Alawites hold that they were originally stars or divine lights that were cast out of heaven through disobedience and must undergo repeated reincarnation (or metempsychosis) before returning to heaven."
Does this sound like Islam to you?

No you dumbfuck, Syrian have (((civil war))) because CIA niggers staged color revolution, just like in Lybia, another country that was prosperous before americans set foot there and fucked everything up. As usual!

What are sects?

lol Muslims nations prosperous.
Failed shitty states that can't survive after the financial crisis dried up easy and money an Chinese prosperity increased food prices. Mudslimes are fucked regardless of anything the West does.

>>9700870
Thx, I know see more substance than just meeming Putin.

I suppose if Hindus decided to call themselves muslim to escape persecution, you'd maintain they're "just a sect" as well. If you're going to stretch the definition of Islam so wide as to encompass whatever the fuck you want it to, then it stops making any sense. This is sophistry. If you want to keep on calling Alawites muslims, then go ahead, but the fact stands that I haven't ever heard about Alawites bombing Europe, which makes them better than sunnis, which makes them the better option in the syrian conflict.

t. hohol tinfoil hat

the retards didnt say they were going to kill saddam and gaddafi
go back to fingerpainting class kid

author: Jack Murphy, SOFREP
SOFREP is an apolitical news site run by former military special ops and intelligence professionals.
join.sofrep.com/subscribe-now/#lp-pom-block-13
ALL CONTENT WRITTEN & CURATED BY Former CIA and Special Ops VETERANS

Nice source.

but look at that quote:

"Considering the abrupt invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq after the 9/11 attacks, Assad had his reasons for supporting enemies of the US. “Damascus wanted the Bush doctrine to fail, and it hoped that Iraq would be the first and last time the doctrine was applied. Anything it could do to ensure this outcome, short of incurring the direct military wrath of the United States, was considered fair game,” Syria scholar David Lesch writes. “These are the actions of a rational actor, and most regimes would have done the same.” Lesch added. "

So I guess it's Bush's fault, again. And Assad was only defending his country, again.

" With America’s special-operations task force conducting direct-action raids throughout Iraq, Rangers, SEALs, and Delta operators were frequently capturing and killing foreign fighters from Tunisia, Libya, Saudi Arabia, and beyond. Many of them came to Iraq via Syria. "

It doesn't say ALL of them came to Iraq via Syria. Do you think the Syrians have a tight grip on their borders? And considering Saudi Arabia funds sunni extremism all over the world and they used to run the jihadist network to send fighters in Afghanistan when they were fighting the Soviets, why do you absolutely want to point the finger at the rational government of Syria? If the US government wasn't so hostile to the Syrian government then perhaps they could both be fighting sunni extremists together. Who is to blame?

then why dont you go and get us a list of CIA operatives in the region so the place can be cleaned up

absolutely retarded

you need help

last i heard they were doing more to destroy ISIS than the (((coalition)))

you must go and kill yourself

>Just fucking deal with the fact that a muslim acted like a fucking muslim.

JIDF please. Who's the typical muslim couple in this photo?

go home shlomo

This is first time I hear that Russia destabilised Syria and not Obama from ANY kind of source. Get your facts straight fag.

>>>/bog/

You should go kill yourself seriously.

ooooooooy

Putin was the response to a 2nd wave of international jews looting the countrys resources.

And? Do you intend to live there? Syria is a dictatorship where muslim fanatics have no power. It's a secular government. There are christians in Syria and they were probably more safe in Syria than in Egypt before the CIA started the war. Are you sincerely that stupid that you think the government of Syria should be toppled and the whole country should be turn into a huge mess like Iraq?

Surrender? They're not going to surrender, they want the 72 virgins in paradise.

Correction: the only reason Syria is having a civil war is because of the CIA

>So yes, Assad is literally a secret non-muslim.

it's kind of obvious

>I never heard of the military declassifying documents just to give to media outlets.

That likely means the document was never classified to begin with. And wouldn't the document be stamped with a DECLASSIFIED if it had been classified to begin with? American reporters are absolutely useless, they're the biggest joke.

It looks like this is what happened. I don't know what kind of game Trump is playing but I don't like it. If he's trying again to destroy the credibility of the media then why go as far as to accuse Russia of being complicit in the chemical attack?

Can anyone post similar documents / reports from the Ghouta chemical attack that Obama tried to exploit to push for a regime change? (before it was revealed that the insurgents were likely responsible for the attack). I want to compare the format and the words they used back then to the format and words they used in this so-called report.

read this:

WikiLeaks Reveals How the US Aggressively Pursued Regime Change in Syria, Igniting a Bloodbath

quote:

" A December 13, 2006 cable, "Influencing the SARG [Syrian government] in the End of 2006,"1 indicates that, as far back as 2006 - five years before "Arab Spring" protests in Syria - destabilizing the Syrian government was a central motivation of US policy. The author of the cable was William Roebuck, at the time chargé d'affaires at the US embassy in Damascus. The cable outlines strategies for destabilizing the Syrian government. In his summary of the cable, Roebuck wrote:

We believe Bashar's weaknesses are in how he chooses to react to looming issues, both perceived and real, such as the conflict between economic reform steps (however limited) and entrenched, corrupt forces, the Kurdish question, and the potential threat to the regime from the increasing presence of transiting Islamist extremists. This cable summarizes our assessment of these vulnerabilities and suggests that there may be actions, statements, and signals that the USG can send that will improve the likelihood of such opportunities arising.

This cable suggests that the US goal in December 2006 was to undermine the Syrian government by any available means, and that what mattered was whether US action would help destabilize the government, not what other impacts the action might have. In public the US was in favor of economic reform, but in private the US saw conflict between economic reform and "entrenched, corrupt forces" as an "opportunity." In public, the US was opposed to "Islamist extremists" everywhere; but in private it saw the "potential threat to the regime from the increasing presence of transiting Islamist extremists" as an "opportunity" that the US should take action to try to increase. "

source:

wiki*leaks.org/plusd/cables/06DAMASCUS5399_a.html

bump

so, i heard that Lavrov BTFO'ed Rex in Moscow today.
true, or not?

where did you hear that?

White House claims on Syria chemical attack ‘obviously false’ – MIT professor (VIDEO)

r*t.com/usa/384520-postol-report-sarin-syria/

" A professor who challenged the 2013 claims of a chemical attack in Syria is now questioning the Trump administration’s narrative blaming the Assad government for the April 4 attack in the Idlib province town of Khan Shaykhun.

On Tuesday, the White House released a declassified intelligence brief accusing Syrian President Bashar Assad of ordering and organizing the attack, in which Syrian planes allegedly dropped chemical ordnance on civilians in the rebel-held town.

The report “contains absolutely no evidence that this attack was the result of a munition being dropped from an aircraft,” wrote Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Professor Theodore Postol, who reviewed it and put together a 14-page assessment, which he provided to RT on Wednesday. "

US report on Idlib attack ‘misinterprets evidence’, ‘politically motivated – professor

you*tube.com/watch?v=8BAzQwOepcU

Leading CW [chemical weapons] expert Theodor Postol of MIT just published a 14-page document questioning WH claims that Sarin was dropped from #Syrian AF plane
(be careful, sometimes in the comments the 2013 report and the 2017 are mixed up)

tw*itter.com/EHSANI22/status/852183604692230144

scri*bd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed

The Nerve Agent Attack in Khan Shaykhun, Syria
Theodore A. Postol – 5,200 Words

u*nz.com/article/the-nerve-agent-attack-in-khan-shaykhun-syria/

" […] However, if one assumes, as does the White House, that the source of the sarin was from this location and that the location was not tampered with, the most plausible conclusion is that the sarin was dispensed by an improvised dispersal device made from a 122 mm section of rocket tube filled with sarin and capped on both sides.

The only undisputable facts stated in the White House report is the claim that a chemical attack using nerve agent occurred in Khan Shaykhun, Syria on that morning. Although the White House statement repeats this point in many places within its report, the report contains absolutely no evidence that this attack was the result of a munition being dropped from an aircraft. In fact, the report contains absolutely no evidence that would indicate who was the perpetrator of this atrocity.

The report instead repeats observations of physical effects suffered by victims that with very little doubt indicate nerve agent poisoning.

The only source the document cites as evidence that the attack was by the Syrian government is the crater it claims to have identified on a road in the North of Khan Shaykhun.

I have located this crater using Google Earth and there is absolutely no evidence that the crater was created by a munition designed to disperse sarin after it is dropped from an aircraft.

The Google Earth map shown in Figure 1 at the end of this text section shows the location of that crater on the road in the north of Khan Shaykhun, as described in the White House statement.

The data cited by the White House is more consistent with the possibility that the munition was placed on the ground rather than dropped from a plane. This conclusion assumes that the crater was not tampered with prior to the photographs. However, by referring to the munition in this crater, the White House is indicating that this is the erroneous source of the data it used to conclude that the munition came from a Syrian aircraft. […]"

I haven't read this one, I just read the comment the author posted:

" If you are interested, I wrote a very detailed blog post, in which I examine the evidence about the recent chemical attack and compare the situation with what happened after the chemical attack in Ghouta in August 2013. I argue that, in the case of the attack in Ghouta, the media narrative had rapidly unravelled and that, for that reason, we should be extremely prudent about the recent attack and not jump to conclusions. Among other things, I discuss the ballistic analysis produced by Postol and Lloyd at the time, which showed that both the much-touted NYT/HRW analysis and the US intelligence were mistaken.

I also show that, despite the fact that a lot of evidence came out that undermined the official narrative, the media never changed their stance and continued to talk as if there was no doubt that Assad’s regime was responsible for the attack. It’s more than 5,000 words long and I provide a source for every single factual claim I make. The post has already been widely shared and some people have criticized it, so I will soon post a follow-up where I reply to critics and say more about the evidence that bears on the attack in Khan Sheikhoun. "

HERE:
necpluri*busimpar.net/chemical-attack-syria/

Trump Withholds Syria-Sarin Evidence

consortium*news.com/2017/04/12/trump-withholds-syria-sarin-evidence/

" The paper asserted that “we have signals intelligence and geospatial intelligence,” but then added that “we cannot publicly release all available intelligence on this attack due to the need to protect sources and methods.”

I’m told that the key evidence was satellite surveillance of the area, a body of material that U.S. intelligence analysts were reviewing late last week even after the Trump-ordered bombardment of 59 Tomahawk missiles that, according to Syrian media reports, killed seven or eight Syrian soldiers and nine civilians, including four children.

Yet, it is unclear why releasing these overhead videos would be so detrimental to “sources and methods” since everyone knows the U.S. has this capability and the issue at hand – if it gets further out of hand – could lead to a nuclear confrontation with Russia.

In similarly tense situations in the past, U.S. Presidents have released sensitive intelligence to buttress U.S. government assertions, including John F. Kennedy’s disclosure of U-2 spy flights in the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis and Ronald Reagan revealing electronic intercepts after the Soviet shoot-down of Korean Airlines Flight 007 in 1983. "

|
|>
|

White Helmets 'Made Up Syria Gas Attack Story in Campaign for No-Fly Zone'

sputnik*news.com/middleeast/201704101052502141-white-helmet-syria-chemical-attack/

" However, independent medical experts from the Swedish Doctors for Human Rights organization have examined the video and say it looks like a fake. Professor Marcello Ferrada de Noli, founder and chairman of Swedish Doctors for Human Rights, told Radio Sputnik that the video doesn't present any proof it was shot in Idlib, nor were the medical procedures shown appropriate for a chemical gas attack.

"In the opinion of our doctors, these procedures were non-medical, non-lifesaving and even counter-productive in terms of life-saving purposes for children," Noli said. "In this particular case, this was referred to as an alleged gas attack, and then we have the videos showing what was going on in an emergency room but nothing from the attack itself."

"Nothing about what was going on outside the room and other evidence that would have been important in order to evaluate the correspondence between the life-saving procedures and the agent that was producing those injuries."

Noli said that allegations about the gas attack appeared at the same time as renewed calls for the establishment of a no-fly zone in Syria, which would play into the hands of armed opposition groups. "

Two weeks after, still no sign of chemical attack investigation