NX Controller

You remember that U-Shaped Controller Patent we all thought was retarded?

Haha…good times…

kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Conniff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It actually makes sense god dammit. It's the evolution of the wii controller +nunchuck

That's a standard shape for a magnet you nasty sperm.

the natural evolution of a wire is thick, solid plastic?

Heh. It looks stupid, but unlike the fake thing it is a viable controller.

Well if you want to make it one controller instead of a controller and attachment, yes

I mean… it's not any more crazy than the N64 controller.

Are you sure it's not just a magnet? After all, what about the Wii U version? I assume it's going to have the exact same puzzles.

unreal

So, since it's one piece of hard plastic, it is actually just a very poorly shaped version of a typical controller? This is reminding me of the N64.

Need PANIC pictures

Reminds me of that crossbow thing for the Wii.
Anybody found that scam useful?

you deserve everything you get from them.

This good enough?

It's like you hate fun

That thing looks weird.

It'll function as a shitty wheel for Mario Kart too.

Seriously though, Nintendo seems to went full retard when it comes to controller since N64 days. Even if you're a hardcore nintendo fans, you have to admit the the gamecube controller is god awful.Theres even a 3rd party extension cable that allow PS2 controller to be used on a Gamecube

The Gamecube controller was one of the best controllers of the modern generation. Why do you think Nintendo has allowed people to play Brawl and Sm4sh with it?

I was at a comedy club two days ago and I actually met Frank Conniff there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Conniff

because autists don't like change?

Gamecube controller was comfy, and I liked the button layout. It's only flaws were it not having a second lefthand shoulder button, and having that nub for the second control stick.

Stop reading there, obviously there is no hope for you

At least you admit the nub and three shoulder buttons instead of four were dumb as fuck. But the button layout is the biggest problem. With the SNES style layout, you can hit any combo of the four buttons at any time. With Gamecube's retarded layout you can't hit B at the same time as X or Y without doing a fucking retarded claw, which is not how it was intended to be held. Gamecube is objectively shit. It's just not as shit as the N64, where 1/3 of the buttons were completely wasted in any given game. The only one since that's been reasonable is the Wii U, since at least the buttons work perfectly well and have logical layouts. The screen is just an extra input but at least it doesn't get in the way.

Obviously there's no hope for you and your mangled, tiny hands if you think the PS2 controller is better

But Microsoft already made that.

Why doesn't it have analog sticks?

There's no game where you would need to

Seriously, do you people have mutilated dwarf hands or something?

It's a motion controller made for racing games.

Because they couldn't make it that way since you can't fucking hit them at the same time, you dumb nigger

Oh fucking hell.

Because you are the sticks

Tournament. Reported.

To add, you can press as many button combos on the gamecubes face buttons as any other + face buttons

Gamecube: A+B, A+Y, A+X, Y+X
Xbox360 (for example): X+A, X+Y, Y+B, B+A
Hitting the more awkward combos like B+X/B+Y on the GC controller or X+B/Y+A on the 360 BOTH require claw grip.
Both designs have the same amount of available face buttons/button combos, it's just a matter of comfort.

I dunno OP
Maybe we should ask that stone tablet that link is actually holding that makes lots of different shapes what it thinks about the U shaped controller

FOR FUCK SAKE

Do you even play Soul Calibur II? You can hit the top and bottom face buttons at the same time easily when you need to on a standard SNES style controller. The left and right face buttons at the same time is a little more odd but still completely doable and easy.

What said, you fucking faggot.

My fingers hurt just from thinking about it, but at least I finally beat Animal Antics.

(checked)
Maybe something slides out where those lines are, making it two seperate pieces and an empty U thing

Well, we are in Bizzaroverse…

It's a fucking pain in the ass to hit X+Triangle or Square+Circle on a PS controller. It's not "easy" and it shouldn't be done.

Is that seriously how they converted the controls for the Gamecube controller? They should've done it by placement, not by the arbitrary letters they put on the buttons. Or at least given you the option to switch them.

I know one of you fucks have stuck that controller into your ass.

It's awesome until they get riled up in public

On the mega man collection on gamecube, jump was B, & shoot was A.

There was no way to remap this as I recall.

What the hell game on PS2 would have you needing to push square and circle at the same time? That would be stupid and you're complaining about nothing. As for the Z button it stands out as a special button. Bitch about whatever lost potential all you want but it's just fine. It's not objectively shit, it's actually a pretty good controller, you're just a spaz.

Look guys, they finally made the Wii U!

Well whoopdy-doo, Nintendo didn't make a controller that you can't use a developer's retarded idea on (yes, Soul Caliber a shit). It's designed to have the A button be a central button and you reach to the other buttons from it. With that in mind a developer would be stupid not to adjust the control scheme to be A+B/X/Y instead.

That wasn't the least bit clever, kill yourself Carlos.

Story time?