Destruction of Language

I am angry. ANGRY ABOUT THE DISSOLUTION OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

Major point: jealousy. When people hear the word "jealous", most, being stupid and illiterate, think of "envious." In reality, jealousy is the polar opposite of envy. "Jealous" is related to the word "zeal" and "zealous," hence in Spanish "celoso" = jealous or zealous.

Why does this matter? Lets look at hypothetical example.

Envy is covetously desiring another man's wife. We'll say Chad is envious of his neighbor Matthew's wife, so Chad goes behind Matthew's back and sleeps with his neighbor's wife. Matthew is moved by jealousy and beats Chad dead. Who is justified?

Most nu-males and women would say that Matthew shouldn't have killed Chad and that he was just jealous, as if jealousy were a bad thing, since jealousy is just like envy, right?

WRONG.

Jealousy means zealously defending what belongs to you, and jealousy was traditionally viewed as a GOOD thing, hence the description of the Christian God as a "jealous God."

Political context: When strangers are pouring into your land and raping your women, you SHOULD feel jealous; however, since jealousy has been deemed somehow shameful and the mark of an inferior man, people shy away from such feelings. The word JEALOUS needs to be FORCEFULLY RECLAIMED; we are JEALOUS MEN, who WILL NOT SPARE IN THE DAY OF VENGEANCE (Proverb 6:34)

Do give you an idea of what I mean, jealousy = protecting whats yours, envy = desiring what belongs to someone else. The two have been conflated. Imagine if the word "defense" were conflated with the word "offense," and "defense" was defined as "aggressive acts of violence towards others." Now the concept of self-defense would seem shameful and wrong; this is actually whats happening.

More support: in Spanish, the word for jealous = celoso. The word celoso is translated as jealous or zealous. Hence we can see the etymological meaning of "jealous" as distinct from envy and closer to the word "zealous," which in my understanding is the reciprocation of jealousy. If a man is jealous of his wife, then his wife should be zealous in her loyalty to him.

Any other examples of language being perverted?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.org/Pub/Horizon-1946apr-00252
webstersdictionary1828.com/
nfpcar.org/Archive/Blacks_Law/
sourcetext.com/grammarian/less-than-words-can-say/
en.wiktionary.org/
theoi.
1828.mshaffer.com/d/search/word,holocaust
natall.com/
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/national-alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_about_the_word_"niggardly"
youtube.com/watch?v=eYua80VEcBk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind
archive.is/rH9wF
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/faggot
archive.is/kWYKn
gen.lib.rus.ec
cwporter.com/rauschningnote.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

underrated post, I've made similar observations in the English language. I also speak master race Spanish because I'm illegal in the US.

The entire oxford dictionaries website is a blunt weapon to dessimate language. Click through the diverse landing page before you can look for a fucking word, then

pic related, word of the year 2016 shortlist.

cambridge is just not as good though. Any anons with online dictionary suggestions? i'm sticking to cambridge at the moment but only because oxford has royalled fucked me off with it's bullshit (i.e. it's not actually better). UK versions please, don't need your pozzed NA crap.

TL;DR
Jealousy means you want to keep whats yours
Envy means you want to take what isnt yours

I got cancer

This is disgusting

Holy fuck, this is straight up newspeak.

Sticking with the Biblical theme, let's tackle 'mercy'.

Mercy is believed by many today to be a great quality. We are to be merciful to our neighbours, to our fellow man, to refugees, to our enemies even. Mercy is defined as being 'forgiving', being 'tolerant', not seeking 'vengeance' or 'justice' and forgiving people for their crimes because we believe ourselves to be 'better'. Now all of those are fine except the very last, and this is where the perversion has taken place.

Mercy is not a denial of justice. Mercy is complementary to justice; mercy to a Christian is only possible when one is in a state of 'repentance'. Repentance means that they acknowledge guilt, that they acknowledge punishment, that they have come to a realisation and have not only said that they shall endeavour to never again commit such evil; but that they have made moves to dedicate their lives to such a goal. The Christian is not saved by the mercy of God when he is repeatedly committing the same sins. The Christian must accept guilt, the Christian must repent by doing his utmost to make dues. In light of this change of heart, of this realisation; God then has mercy on man, and accepts his penance as a mark of change, and has mercy on him - mercy being that he does not suffer the punishment which is owed to him.

Justice has been done in the acknowledgement of the crime, and the acknowledgement of the deservedness of retributory punishment, and the GENUINE desire to make amends and never again do such things. The man should be willing to face the punishment for what he has done - but because this is so evident, the 'punisher' has mercy as he realises that the purpose of the punishment has already been achieved.

The important thing is that he is not forgiven of the punishment on a whim. Mercy is DEPENDENT of repentance. Without repentance there can be no mercy. If you are forgiving an unrepentent nigger for raping your daughter - you are actually comitting an act of evil, as you are refusing to uphold justice.

We've had pretty good threads on this in the past so I hope this thread goes places.

I can see how twisting the meaning of the word Jealous can be a tool of subversion. Let's say there is a group that is jealous (archaic & true sense) against (((subverters))). The subverters would then shift the meaning of jealousy and imply repeatedly that the source of the jealousy is envy, and distort the intentions of the group. This is seen even in today.

It's the same tactic used by jew comedians. When the gay propaganda got its first big boost in the 90s, jew comedians would insinuate that anti-gay opponents were closet faggots. They started a meme where the more you hate something, the more you secretly love it. Incidentally, some were indeed that but the vast majority were not. In other words, subverters have always been twisting words and intentions to mean its almost complete opposite. Decent men were shamed into silence because they were afraid of that meme being used against them; e.g. be vocal against gays, jews show up and mock and deride saying you're secretly gay and in the closet, spend more time denying being gay.

See how this is clearly following a pattern?

the word judging

to judge is to give a positive or negative conclusion on a sitation or person

sjw promote non judgment on society only if its a negative outcome of your thoughts, which promotes degenerate behaviors

they are pushing to end mommy wars which keeps women in line to thrive to be a better mother since women are competive in child reering. now its mean to "judge" women…. the feminist is on the run in this

like saying breast is best is mean
it should be fed is best, give your kids corn gmo ridden formula so you can work for the zog instead of raise your child

twisting language is the ultimate tool of subversion. this is what kikes do best.

semite

why not just adjust the language to say 'kill the dude out of zeal' then?

Language changes all the time, just look at the definition of Faggot.
Nowadays its more used on 'obnoxious, loud person' instead of a gay dude or bundle of sticks.

semite
a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs

therefor antisemite should mean anti jew or anti arab

when they coined it to be only abouti jew

meaning a person who is hostile to or prejudiced against Jews.
"he was not just a bigot, but also an anti-Semite"

Of course English is breaking apart. This process happened once before, and we call the result the "Romance Languages".

Language is one of the most important tools in the propaganda war.

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Because God IS a jealous God and he made us in his likeness.
Exodus 34:14
– for you shall not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God–

apparently

I know Chomsky is a kike commie, but he actually has written a lot about linguistics and this particular matter.
Read some of his stuff on politics and human language.

they are trying to change the word natural"

">(CNN)Breast-feeding: "It's only natural." It's a message women may have seen on Facebook or a state health department website, or heard on the radio, as part of a campaign launched in 2013 by the Department of Health and Human Services.

But, according to a pair of experts, this type of campaign could backfire in a big way. When federal and local health departments use the term "natural" to promote breast-feeding, it could inadvertently fuel concerns over other aspects of health and society that are seen as "unnatural," such as vaccines, genetically modified foods and assisted reproductive technologies, the experts warn.

http:// www.cnn.com/2016/03/04/health/breast-feeding-natural-vaccine-fears/

It's quite interesting how language is being "taken away" from the people with the advent of smartphones and the rise of social media. The obsession with texting that normies have or even things like twitter has made the average goy accustomed to using emojis and having to put all of their thoughts into 250 characters or less.

What's more fascinating to me at least is how 4chan's average poster has also changed due to this. We all know that over the past few years the site has millions in their traffic and almost all of them are phoneposting scum. You can't get much discussion out of threads anymore when half of the posts are less than five words long or just a stupid meme image and no words at all. I've been so fucking removed from society that I've only started noticing this last year and now all I see is this huge issue that has no way of ever getting solved.

If the jews can't change a word's meaning, they stigmatize the use of that word. I'm not saying you can't use it the word zeal but keep this in mind, even the word zeal is stigmatized because it implies the use of the word zealout which is almost always used as a way to describe irrational and negative fanaticism. An everyday guy will hear zeal and if they know it they will almost assuredly think it's something bad.

Again, saying zeal or zealotry in today's (((climate))) denotes a negative form of fanaticism. Looking up any contemporary dictionary for even the word fanatic gets you the negative implication and even the use of the word zeal despite the word fan coming from the original word fanatic. I believe it is no (((coincidence))) that all of these words share a relation and they are all stigmatized; zeal, zealous, zealotry, fanatic, fanaticism, jealous & jealousy. If you can't outright ban a word, you stigmatize it and then the common vernacular is shortened and narrowed until almost everyone is using the same words. That's why today words have about a dozen or more "meanings" and it's due to their connotations. Dictionaries are no longer keeping track of actual definitions, just connotations.

Somewhat related but ever notice that it's always the media re-introducing words that no one uses in everyday language but under their terms? Keep that in mind. The media is poor at memes in the way we do business but they essentially create memes by re-introducing words that many here rightfully classify as newspeak.

Something I've noticed in pretty much all dictionaries is that the entries have become shorter over time.
Older dictionaries give more complex multi-dimensional nuanced definitions while modern dictionaries give what amounts to a short synopsis or preview of the words full meaning.
"Fascism" is a great example of that. The quality of an entire dictionary can be reasonably gauged from how nuanced it's definition of fascism is.

They haven't changed the word natural but (((they))) are constantly misusing it. The (((FDA))) constantly permits food items labeled natural because the ingredients technically, in the jewish sense of the word, are made from "natural" ingredients. Ergo, they move the goalposts so far until the meaning of the word is basically, "Well it came from this planet so it's natural!" The same thing happened with the word Raw. Not even Raw means raw in the grocery store. The same thing is starting with Organic but it's not having the same effect because organic activists are tired of this shit and they're not even redpilled. Organic (certified) products means the food has been treated without chemicals and other (((processing))) methods, are non-GMO, and and preserved without harmful ingredients.

So ironically, and because of the bluepilled taking counter-measures against jewish influence, the label organic excludes almost all of the things in the "natural" label.

I puked like that once, don't try it, it fucking hurts.

Get out, nigger.

You have to go back.

Wow, these are excellent points, and something not even I had considered - a testament to how insidious language line of subversion is.

One of the major tactics of the SJW's is to switch out definitions for words with good connotations/social capital with their Marxist bullshit, or ones with bad connotations with definitions of their enemies.

'Equality' is a great perversion right now that we all know about. When normal people say Equality they think Equality of Opportunity, while the SJW will mean Equality of Outcome.

'Diversity' is another positive connotation highjacked for subversive ends. In college especially, diversity's common usage used to mean a diversity of ideas and perspectives, regardless of race, gender, etc. Now it obviously is the latter, with an obvious hate towards the white men.

'Judging' is where the SJW takes the negative connotation of 'to judge' - ironically from Christian notions of leaving that to God - and use it as a defense. But because they are some of the most aggressively stratifying and labeling troglodytes around, they never apply to themselves that they are 'judging' - they are simply applying 'justice'.

Hell, even look at the retarded 'Dindu nuthin' phrase. In real language it is supposed to mean I have not done that which you accuse me of, but dindu nothin aside from being a butchery of phonetics and English has the connotation of injustice built into it - they didn't do anything worth getting punished for. I doubt they even connect together the consequences to their actions, and instead only focus on the punishment in the moment, thanks in part to their horrendous language.

In 1984, the whole point of Newspeak was to make the spread of dissenting ideas impossible. If people cannot communicate an idea like freedom - which in Newspeak becomes something like thoughtcrime with only a very simple meaning and negative connotation - then freedom cannot exist to threaten the system. The protagonist has ideas that Big Brother is wrong, but can't even THINK about it because he lacks the words to describe his thoughts. And, like the SJW cannibalism, the guy who was building Newspeak was arrested anyway by the very group he served. Maybe he was a bit too savvy - had such a person been turned to reconstituting language, dissent would become not only possible but likely.

I mean, look at my posts. They are bloated and bloviating. Honestly this shit won't transfer well. People just won't read it. But if we can become more succinct, our ideas have a better chance at transference. So the goal is to condense a lot of meaning into very few words. Real poetry and good literature does this, as well as effective propaganda. No political slogan is going to be more than 4 or 5 words long thus, perhaps, the 13 words would need to be shortened down to something snappier to transfer better. But do that too much and you lose nuance. A delicate balance.

Pictures transfer amazingly well. The meme is our hope and strength.

Read it:

Politics and the English Language by George Orwell

unz.org/Pub/Horizon-1946apr-00252

Grade A thread. Here's my preferred dictionary, you can even get a real copy for not that much. It's really quite shocking how much desecration has been laid upon our mode of thought and way of processing reality. Language itself is rather insidious as well as thinking in words often detracts from thinking in experience however that's a whole other esoteric rabbit hole.
webstersdictionary1828.com/

As much as English has been adulterated, so too has the law and the same. If you even stick your nose in Black's Law Dictionary (1st Ed.) and you'll be even just as amazed.
nfpcar.org/Archive/Blacks_Law/

you're talking about memeing. ain't nobody got time for poetry in this hyperspeed multicool futureland.

thanks. been reading orwell recently, 'why i write'. he's in the ether.

sadface. picrelated.

English is a White people thing.
It dies with us.

One worth exploring sometime, though.

OP, the biggest example of this is the word exterminate.

In the original Latin, exterminare means to remove from an area, or deport, or evacuate. The roots are ex-, meaning "out" and terminus, meaning boundary, to form "to move something out of a boundary. We can still see this in some English words, such as the word "terminal" for use at an airport, or the word extreme (as in a belief) for something outside the accepted bounds of discussion.

But now in English exterminate means "to kill completely, especially a pest".

The Nazis really were trying to exterminate the Jews, as in evacuate them from Europe and into Palestine. But Nazi statements about removing Jews from Europe were translated into English as "exterminate", to promote the Holocaust lie.

I can't imagine there's a worse example than that.

English has been FUBAR for a good three hundred years mate

Language, and its beauty, comes ultimately from the idea; but it goes both ways. The thought exists, and language describes the thought, and the thought begins to be defined by the language. As language is subverted, polluted, and perverted with newspeak - or niggerspeak - thoughts are corrupted as well. By simply redrawing the lines, subverters are able to mold perceptions of reality to their interests (on racism, for instance, where they redefined the word as "prejudice plus power" so even the most pozzed white is always racist, and the most hateful shitskin simply can't be). The new definition alters the thought, but still carries the reaction to the old word carries over to the new definition; those who believe the old definition can be berated by those using the new, and each believes they are telling the complete truth (normies are still terrified of being called racist, despite the new definition makes literally every white a "racist", thereby making the accusation against whites as meaningless as calling them a biped).

In this way, language becomes a powerful weapon (((the left))) can use to rot their opponents from within. In this way, language ceases to be an honest means of communication. In this way, language becomes a disease.

We might have been helpless before this affliction, if we hadn't created a different means of communication: the meme. Our liberation. (((They))) lack control over the meme, because there is no central authority which declares what is and is not a meme; its fate is decided only by its users, and can be freed from any attempts at subversion by simple force of will (we saw this with pepe). Just as a sentence codifies a thought, so does the meme, but there is a key difference: the meme is a singular entity, while a sentence is composed of smaller thoughts (words). The sentences we speak can be subverted by redefinition of words, rather than an assault on the thought itself; the meme and the thought it carries, on the other hand, must be attacked in its entirety.

This BTFOd me so I looked right into it. Apparently the transition of meaning came from the vulgate (~1600), well before 20th century. Do you know of any highly public instance of the term used to mean 'move on' close to 1940? I'd been keen as mustard to see it.

I'm not down with the wittegensteinian(sp?) idea that the limit of language is the limit of the mind. I think the limit of language .. decides the 'playing field' as it were, of were your efforts go into development of your thoughts, but they don't limit it flatly. You reach the end of what you can do, then you build something, historically via poetry or some such, in order to reach higher - creating new frontiers with the tools you currently possess.

The meme can be perverted. everything can be perverted. just as the meme unfurled, so will its corruption.

I am a spanish speaker, legal in my own land and I should tell you, that english is an amazing language. I really like it. It shapes tough differently, in part becuse it's more agglutinative. You can make up words more easly than in spanish. It something that has always caught my attention, words like shadenfraude or smugness, really convey a complex meaning. This is called the Sapir-Worph hypotesis. Is one of the reasons I would like to learn russian or german. (Memespeak dosen't count lol).
Do you guys belive in this theory, do you know another way to shape tought like this?
Now I heard an interesting point that I wanna share. Spanish, is more complex and rich than english, but the regular english speaker understands and uses better his own language, while the speanish speaker dosen't. Here is an example. In spanish, the word for sligthly closing your eyes in suspicion is "Amuzgar", you don't got that word in this language, yet, regular spanish speakers don't have it in their vocabulary beacuse they have a poor use of their own langue. So, what's the point of a complex language if it gets watered down by beaners. Toughts on this?

Also sligthly OT but, why the heck did you people get rid of overmorrow!? I love that word. Insted, you say the day after tomorrow, or the specific day. Bring back overmorrow, it's useful and sounds badass.
Have an Anglish periodic table for your good thread.

I highly recommend this book. It goes into how the inexact language used in academia softens people's minds to the point where they're unable to make clear distinctions or even see basic cause and effect.

sourcetext.com/grammarian/less-than-words-can-say/

checked
KOJIMAAAAA

Emoji's are the future of language though, we will eventually circle back to hieroglyphs.
At least I hope so, because I am conceiving a new hieroglyphic script/language "based" on Emoji's for my Masters

This is very interesting.
Can you release more of your work at this point, or do you need to keep it under wraps for now?

Just looked up fascism on a few sites, thanks for the keks. Really great example

example A
polite sage

lel, I hadn't seen that one. I knew dictionary dot com was shit, but wow is it fucking shit.

Schadenfreude es una palabra alemana.
No cambia el hecho que el ingles un Idioma bueno para traer ideas adelante.

Yo soy aleman y hablo los 3 idiomas bastante bien.

Three more sentences for you, kind user.
More is to come, but I need to get the grammar on point so it's 💯💯💯

And this is why the word has been denigrated.
Feminists don't want women to "belong" to their men, they want women to "belong" to the state.
So a man who is "jealous" is painted as a petty, possessive, angry, weakling.
Nobody wants to be seen as those things, so they avoid behaviour that could see them labelled "jealous".
It's another psyop to shame men into giving women more freedom, which allows jews to advance their plans.
When you get right down to it, the main part of the jews system to dominate and control is based on name calling and then socially shaming dissenters.

Thanks user.
This is beautiful fam.

Translation pl0x?

This is important because pre-Germanic influence in Europe (Roman Empire), it was believed by Catholics that ultimate mercifulness was given to cleanse yourself from your sins.

The Germanics added their free justicial system to the previous Roman law; which means, in absence of formal ruling, one's vengeance should be permitted, and forgiven, if carried under certain circunstances. It was this mesh of both paganistic and christian law that enabled the feudal societies to be formed, as kings couldn't rule all corners of their fiefdom, and as such relied on a clan-ruling or even a small council of important men to rule over more specific, less complicated cases.

Mercy, as you said, came from the idea of also giving mercy to one's attempt of accomplishing justice; one should have mercy of a sinner who set out to carry justice with his own hands, but not on the original sinner himself. This whole debacle made it possible for a definite upgrade from the whole "eye for an eye" code, with "we won't stop you from pursuing your own destiny".

Obviously, you can't have nice things in a world where (((they))) control the judicial system.

Natural for food was always meant as "absent of any industrial or manufacturing process for production". So a potato you just grew and ate was natural. If you collect your own soy, make oil, and fry it in a piece of metal and call it a pan, and eat it, it'll still be natural, because it hasn't involved any industrial method in your cooking.

And a piece of apple covered in sugar, canned with a shit ton of industrialized chemicals to preserve it can be "artificial". Things get muddy, however, when you take an apple from your orchard, put it inside a jar after crushing it, than add sugar to preserve it, it can be both "natural" and "artificial", depending on the amount of faggotry one goes with this.

So yea, french fries can be "natural", and a piece of fruit can be "artificial".

Wittgensteinian, drop that extra e.

The ability is not ultimately defined by the tool. This is the nature of the "the limit of language is the limit of the mind" argument. You and I may personally be "limited" in what we think - simply because we think in a particular way - but the raw potential of human thought remains unchanged. Imagine humanity three centuries ago: we were "limited" to hand tools, short buildings, horses, et cetera. But, without changing the essence of our being, we now have factories, skyscrapers, and automobiles. All that changed was health and a knowledge base. The argument is one of long term - not short term - possibility. Somewhere in our ancestors, the capability to build what we build existed; they could not because they lacked the knowledge base, not because we have some sort of superior capability (they may have had even more capability, as their contemporary societies actually produced more geniuses than ours). Wittgenstein is not saying any person can do literally anything they want, unhindered by language, but rather that language ultimately bows to the capacity of human thought. This is because, as you stated, language does not limit flatly our thoughts; given unlimited time, language would encompass all possible thoughts up until our cognitive limit.

Always important to remember that, but I'm not saying memes are beyond corruption. I am saying that the difference between language (which uses words to compose complete thoughts) and memes (which are often complete units in and of themselves), and this difference gives memes an immunity to the manipulation of words. In this way, the meme has a unique strength.

Goood fucking thread, user. Don't have anything offhand to add other than a bump.

Refining language (or "restoring" it) by splitting modern synonyms with subtleties.

Thank you

literal translation: (literary is another word which meaning has been altered through abundant incorrect use)
1. in the future I build hotel, pay interest
= I will build a hotel and I will [have to] pay to interest

2. America beats Japan when in the past time? Japans sends America a lot of cars. A Chevrolet in Tokyo, Japan is a unicorn. Japan beats America all the current time.
= When was the last time America has beaten Japan? Japan sends their cars over by the millions. Have you ever seen a Chevrolet in Tokyo? I doesn't exist! Japan beats America all the time.

3. Mexico sends drugs, crime. They [are] man-force-woman. People, some, are good.
if you can't translate this one by yourself you should figuratively kill yourself

Didn't knew that "Jealous" had that original meaning. In portuguese we have "Ciúmes" (Jealousy) and "Inveja" (Envy) and just the other day i was thinking that English didn't accualy have a word for "Ciúmes". Nice to know, thanks OP.
Nice thread btw.

Jealous and zealous are different things. OP is trying to say both were the same a few years ago, and jealousy was the same as being zealous, since being jealous is equated to being irrationally filled with anger from others' success, while it was equated to being angered, enraged.

Envy and jealousy are different from ciúmes and inveja, because in portuguese we don't actually make distinction on both. In English, envy involves wanting something someone has, while jealousy is worrying someone will take something you have.

Not sure if this is what OP meant, but zealousy doesn't exist, correct?

I have a huge 1950 unabridged Webster's next to me on my desk if anyone needs older defs

Could you take some pics of the book itself? Like Rebecca Romney my pawnfu I love old books. Maybe look up 'fascism'.

Pretty sure you just spent a paragraph to agree with me there regarding the wittgensteinian stuff? My autism is convincing me I'm missing something though.

I think there's two things going on here. Obviously memes, which are primarily pictures, have an immunity to linguistic subversion - this goes without saying. But I'm also thinking that you're stuck in your paradigm. That is to say, you're viewing memes from the perspective of someone who does not need the fundementals translated to you in order to 'read' them. Others do - and fullchan ain't the ones informing outsiders of the basics. This boils down to - 'memes have a unique ability to be not be subverted 'in this forumn'', which is true, though enourmously less impressive.

If I get to teach a child that 1, 2, 9, 6, 5, 4, 7, 8, 3 is correct, then they are arguably totally without error in stating 9+1=4.

extermination, please

9+1=6 *

sage because i'm a retard

Here's one that pisses me off as much as any. English used to mark the common gender with he, his, and him. The feminists pushed through changing it to they, their and them, such that the awkward and butchered "each one can do what they want" is standard English.

(checked)

I agree with the Wittgensteinian idea - in the context of unlimited time, or discussions of raw human potential. I agree with you (language is limiting, but is not a hard limit) when dealing with individual persons living their individual lives.

An excellent point, user, I had not considered that.

(again, checked)

You may be retarded, but kek smiles upon you.

It's even more subversive than that because it hides any mention of jews. If you get called an antisemite people will just know that you're an irrational hateful bigot but they wont necessarily know what it is you're opposed to. At least with the fake word racism it's explicitly about race, but antisemitism as is used isn't about semites, it's about kikes.

The invention of texting was a mistake, I don't know what the solution is to it but in a future white ethnostate it's going to have to be addressed, it degenerates people mentally, linguistically, and along with phones in general, spiritually.

1828, coming through:

>EXTERM'INATE, verb transitive [Latin extermino; ex and terminus, limit.]

>1. To destroy utterly; to drive away; to extirpate; as, to exterminate a colony, a tribe or a nation; to exterminate inhabitants or a race of men.

>2. To eradicate; to root out; to extirpate; as, to exterminate error, heresy, infidelity or atheism; to exterminate vice.

>3. To root out, as plants; to extirpate; as, to exterminate weeds.

>4. In algebra, to take away; as, to exterminate surds or unknown quantities.

Words are defined by the overlap of what is meant when someone says them and what is interpreted by those who listen. Words are not static and only serve as a means of transmitting ideas. If your argument is contingent on the definitions of certain words, then you don't really have an argument at all, because you're focusing on the trivialities of language rather than the idea being expressed.

In your example, the word "jealous" has nothing to do with the argument at hand: is it justified to kill someone if they fuck your wife?
I haven't heard any such argument that jealousy is a factor in the morality of the situation up until now. The argument is almost universally contingent on whether death is a reasonable punishment for fucking someone else's spouse.

Good and an important topic, we've discussed this before as well. An example of probably intentional twisting of meaning that was brought up is the word gay.

Gay
Originally used to mean like a joyful, happy (person). Anyway, certainly a positive trait. Then at some point we started calling homosexuals or faggots "gay".

That happened fairly recent as well.
I mean books as late 1970 frequently used gay in no way near to describe homosexuality.

So it has to be completely intentional. The biggest and the most obvious success the kikes have had.

"narrowing your eyes" has an identical meaning to "closing your eyes in suspicion"

(heil'd)
We could easily have an entire thread about how gender as used in linguistics has been shoehorned into biology and systematically used to replace biological sex (formerly just sex, with sex now meaning intercourse), and then socially manipulated to be completely devoid of meaning aside from the connotations of it being part of the social justice agenda, and then those connotations being propagated back to the biological definition so that biological sex no longer has any meaning. It's multiple layers of jews shoving their noses in our business, and scientifically/linguistically illiterate people misunderstanding scientific/linguistic topics that in a better world they would never be involved with in the first place.

Anyway, since nobody has brought it up, I'll remind everyone of one of the most important words to us that has been perverted, HATE. Hate has two separate definitions in the current year, one is a neutered adjective from that's abused the same way the word literally is
This usage trivializes the concept of hate to "I mildly dislike this", it removes strong emotions from people's minds in a way that leaves dull and dead inside, unable to feel.

The other more insidious definition is one we're acutely familiar with on the internet hate machine. Hate is here defined as a barbaric, irrational, unambiguously evil loathing of something; The word has become a moral condemnation of a person's viewpoint, a way of addressing a belief as completely wrong and in valid and not worth considering (and instead worth destroying) without ever having to talk about what the person hates or why. It also has the added connotation that if you are a "hateful person" then you are mentally defective, you cannot be reasoned with, you are blinded by hate and must be forcibly re-educated. Pic related are two frequency graphs, hate has always been in common usage but it's meaning was more simple, you hated something with righteous passion. A pestilence or invading army is something you would justifiably hate, a rainy day was not. The second graph is the recently created newspeak terms hate-speech and hate-crime, these words have been created soley to supress thought under the moral justification that "hate" is something to be destroyed, because nazis you bigot.

A similar one is the English word "friend". In many languages it means a deep, intimate bond between two persons but in English it can mean just about anything.

From The New Lexicon Webster's Dictionary of the English Language, Encyclopedic Edition

Jewgle's ngram viewer is a great way to discover the invention of newspeak terms, for example:

It's not hard to see that linguistically we're becoming perverted freaks incapable of calling a faggot shoe a faggot shoe. There's plenty of more examples like this if anyone wants me to post them.

Around the 14th century, "gay" began to be associated with degeneracy. The word gay prior to this often referred to a carefree lifestyle, which is where this shift in definition came from. Gay=carefree living=degeneracy. In the late 19th century this shifted even further to refer to prostitutes and their customers.
Around the 1960's "gay" began to mean "homosexual" due to its associations with degeneracy. This is also where we get the word "straight" to mean "heterosexual." "Straight" was an antonym of "gay" since "gay's" associations with degeneracy arose. "Straight" used to refer to a moral, upstanding citizen. But "straight" evolved alongside "gay" to match the word's relationship with it's antonym rather than to remain faithful to its original definition. Similar way "CIS" is used as the antonym of "trans" (it's a chemistry reference).

The issue is English speaking people do not separate: respect and curtesy, as well as friend and acquantince.
If people would be more willing to call someone an acquantince without feeling bad, it would strength the meaning of the word friend. In addition, it would allow the rise of the word curtesy, thus destroying the "everyone deserves respect" crap.

Now this is telling , friendship is another concept that's been trivialized overtime and made worthless. I especially blame faceberg, calling anyone random person you've met in your life a friend makes it meaningless

I think that's indicative of a larger problem we have with social structures. Family structures are fairly weak right now, and so there's not much motivation to treating random strangers any better, or socially submitting yourself to the current system that everyone recognizes at least unconsciously as being decadent. Why go around trying to respect people when everyone's to some degree a degenerate just like you who laughs at sincerity?

Holy fucking irony overload. The word is decimate, and it means kill 1/10th of. So you aren't just spelling it wrong, you are also using it wrong. It is a prime example of what OP is talking about.

im jelly of ur tism OP, amidoinitrite

I've just found out that the RAE just considers the use of this word: narrowing your eyes, without regard to the intention or motive behind it. Disregard if the cause is suspicion, of to shield your eyes from dust.
I guess I must have read an old definition.
Still, the RAE is shit, an constanly simplifies spanish.

Si, estaba al tanto del origen de esa palabra.Que bueno ver que un aleman aprecia lo bello de nuestra lengua. ¿Que te llevo a aprender español?

Actually, it can mean any of the following:

But yeah, you're right.

Yeah, I generally offer audiences the respect they deserve - as this thread picked up some decent anons you'll notice my conscious effort to tighten it up - especially with regard to my spelling of 'wittgensteinian' throughout this discussion.

Secondly - although I didn't apply it with surgical precision, it wasn't actually a million miles away ofrom what I was trying to say - that being that oxford dictionaries of damaging to a degree (arguably a tenth if you want to be a faggot about it) the english languague. Now piss off.

Well satan, the word originates from a roman punishment where one in ten soilders were killed I belive.

Homophobia?Fear of men?Of sodomy?
What about islamophobia? an irrational fear of getting behaded? lol.
The left likes to create patologies and neologisms, and accuse their opponent of irrational fear.

OP here. Zeal is the reciprocation of jealousy. The Lord God is jealous over his people, and his people are full of zeal and zealous for him. Hence the word: zealot (someone who is full of zeal).

They're very closely related words and sometimes interchangeable, but generally jealousy is the dominant form and zeal is the reciprocal form. Jealousy is more watchful and wrathful, while zealous(y) has connotations of loyalty

Psalm 119:139 My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.

Useful post. I have to admit user, I did not really get the distinction between jealousy and envy myself until just now.

This is a question of whether the origin of a term takes precedence over the term's constituent parts.
decimate= "deci"+"imate" which results in a definition of "to take, have, or be 1/10"

Here's a perfect example of what I mean friend:

Numbers 25:11 Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy.

Context: Israel was whoring around with idolatry again

Other words she should use more often: WHORE and WHOREDOM. This isn't a "dirty word," its a Biblical word.

So then OP, when I fucking flip out over the boss's fuccboi getting promoted while I work my ass off and get nothing, am I jealous or envious?

Language reform of English into Anglish is one of the most important steps in creating the planetary Anglosphere Republic.

This, instead of bitching about this, we can just make new memes and do the same shit to shift the overton window rightward again, for example redefining "progressive, tolerant, anti-racist" etc. with "cuck". word connotations change all the time and it is easier to just start new memes.

Envious. Nothing is being taken away from you.

Elaborate? Whats the point. Why not just push the language back to KJV-era. Most people can still understand it perfectly fine and it has historical legitimacy

Giving up ground to the enemy is not a good strategy. Then they'll just make zeal = envy

How about not putting bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter?

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

My fucking job is being taken away from me, asshole. By a cunt who doesn't even know how to do it, just because he literally sucked the boss off.

Its still envy. Do you want suck your boss of instead?

Wait..

???

Jealousy then. You didn't initially say your job was being taken - so it appeared as though it was envy.

Sorry to hear about your shit sitch.

that was great

sage for double post

My advice to you, Lot, is to leave Sodom

good thing I have a two volume hardcopy of the OED that isn't full of bullshit.

holy shit, that's a nice bit of kit. You've inspired me user.

KJV-era English was already fucked up, as it was full of loan words from Normans (who were Germans who spoke incorrect French… remember that French itself is the result of Germanic Franks conquering a bunch of niggers from the former Roman Empire who spoke incorrect Latin).

Going backwards to "thee" and "thy" isn't going to work.

Simple/Plain English is a step in the right direction, but the full leap is to have only Germanic-origin words, or at least get it to 90% Germanic. Your brain functions Germanically, it needs Germanic words in order to understand things.

I bought it for fifty bucks a few years ago from a guy listing it in a paper. Never thought it would turn into a Red Barchetta tier item.

Unnecessary in speech but everyone should study and understand it. Historically the KJV was a rock for the English language; ever since we stepped away from it in the 20th century the language has been spiraling out of control. If we base the language on the KJV, then neither the Jews or any other Satanic force can pervert the meaning of our words. The Bible is perfect because its lengthy and comprehensive enough that defines itself in every case. Even if you're not religious, the KJV is a perfect body of English literature.

Not really. English grammar is fundamentally Germanic; the words themselves (can, but should not always be) more flexible. If you want to complicate our grammar, then we really should go back to thees and thous for the sake of clarity

The main advantage of KVJ-era English over Anglish is that people can actually understand KJV English

What are the 13 words?

You don't respect people. That is jew language. You respect individual people. Respect is earned admiration but jews/feminists have changed the meaning to common courtesy

Sure, goy, enjoy your Jew book written to justify the Crusades.

Composed in Hebrew and Greek, fuckface.

That's not true.

People can best understand Plain English. Then Anglish, then KJV-English.

Money is paid to (((professors))) for this shit 🤣💯

Exactly. The Bible shows that hatred can be justifiable. Hate is not a sin as it were

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Psalm 2
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

How on earth do you have any trouble understanding the KJV? The KJV is plain English

Show me some Anglish lmao

The Bible is actually English literature. Modern English is pretty much based on the language of the KJV and Shakespeare (which was based on the KJV)

Correction the two were contemporaneous.

The same happened with the word eradicate. It means to deracinate, to remove by the roots, to remove the root. Yet it is now used as annihilation, which is (a)-nihil, to transform into nothing.

The English language was always plebeian.

Seriously, be all ancient standards, it is we who are the barbarians as we are not speaking Greek.

Blame the French influence

Greek & Latin

Good post user. There are all kinds of 1984 newspeak these days.

Hate in the Bible is better translated to "righteous indignation."

Your problem is that your language was pretty much corrupted from the start. It's not a natural language, but something cobbled together by feudalkikes and masoniggers as a tool for bullshitting. Pretty much every other aryan language is built in a form where one word holds one literal meaning, and instead of compressing several often contradictory meanings into a few words, you make more words as you need them. That's what you want for a rational and truthful discussion. Your language on the other hand is superior for poetry, but also for lying. The Indians called it out pretty well with their observation that "you speak with two tongues." So when you observe these problems, you are right, but the reason why the people around accept it so easily is because it's been going on with your language from the start.

Is a sanction a go-ahead or is it a penalty? Who's left? Did someone leave or did they remain? Is oversight an act of paying attention or not noticing something? Is rock and immobile mass or a movement? There are many examples. Now, explaining this to anglospeakers is often hard because they are so used to it. That's forgivable because we rarely question the parameters of our existence we get during childhood. But the point is that more naturally rooted white languages are not like this, and are much less context dependent. Here in Norway "brønn" means well. Well, in the sense of a well you have dug for water. That's the only and literal meaning of the word. "Frisk" on the other hand means well. Well as in you are feeling well. See?

From there the cancer spreads to wider context based concepts. "My motives are completely transparent." So, am I saying my motives are clear or that they are hidden? You can only know by context. And this all creates a very sharp divide in your population. It means that it requires a much higher intelligence to really master speech if you're going to have integrity. Remember that most people are not terrible clever.

I'm not really riling on English here, I actually think it's a beautiful language in it's own way. It's wonderful for poetry, word games and pilpul like arguments. But it's just not a good language for honesty. Mostly because it is custom (as in particularly crafted, not traditional :^)

There's a reason for the anglokike meme, sorry.

If it 'hangs out' with Exes, it is a THOT. Jealousy is healthy.

Whilst this is fairly witty and I suppose thus to some degree does show how one can manipulate with English; you are also distorting the meanings and assuming different apostrophied words.

'Who's left?', you say can mean 'did someone leave or did they remain', but the " 's " indicates a word. 'Who IS left?' means who remains, whilst 'who HAS left?' means who has departed. It is laziness and not 'proper' English to say 'who's', and from a young age children in England are (or at least were when I was young) taught that in formal speaking and writing you do not use apostrophes to shorten words - that is for informal/casual.

Sanction actually comes from 'decree'. A decree is just an authoritative judgement, it holds neither a positive nor negative connotation but simply denotes that some authority has made a statement in regards to some thing. Thus a sanction can be both an approval or a penalty. Similarly if I say that we have made a decree in reference to whatever - one would have to specify whether it was for it or against it. I do acknowledge your point that TODAY it has taken on specific meanings in specific contexts - but this isn't an inherent problem with the language, but rather a laziness on the behalf of speakers. Another example of such laziness would be the word 'peruse', which most assume means to 'browse in a leisurely manner' when it really means 'to search with much vigour'. There's also the phrase "I could care less" when people mean "I couldn't care less"; it's not bad English, it's retarded speakers.

The verb 'rock' is incredibly new and is used in reference to 'rock and roll'. Before this a rock was a stone. The language was hardly built around rock and roll.

Oversight is an interesting one, and whilst I do not know the exact reason I can speculate. To be an 'overseer' is to be a modern-day 'manager', someone who is in charge of other people and is there to make sure they are doing their work. They are not however doing that work - so whilst an overseer might 'over see' or have an 'oversight' (not sure that's correct English but whatever) over his employees, he would not actually be paying attention to what they are doing. It would make sense for an 'oversight' to denote the overseer's lack of attention to the work of his underlings, and thus it would be a sort of sarcastic mocking of their inattention. I am not certain that is where the dual meaning came from, but it would not surprise me.

If your argument is just that English can be used to fool certain people today due to their lack of knowledge and acceptance of vague claims; then I'll agree, but you DID say that it was corrupted from the start and I do not believe that is true.

All languages are corruptible.Why would yours be any different? Some legalese and homonymus words dosen't mean english is easier to distort.
We got pc newspeak in spanish too you know?

Just that Schadenfreude german is

Yes, you are right, I am exaggerating and simplifying for effect. But the general point stands. The real essence of what I'm trying to convey isn't really the use of words in a practical mundane sense, but a way of thinking. It's sort of subtle so I'm not really sure how to explain it properly.

Let's take your example of "left" where you are of course correct, proper sentence structure will go a long way and context will do the rest. But the fact is that in anglo languages left can mean: having left a place, something in the state of remaining at a place and the general direction left. These three concepts would have three different words in germanic and nordic languages (or more, because the natural drift is conveying subtle difference with synonyms instead of implied context and compression.)

Now, it might be hard to see how this is a problem, and really it's not in a way if the population is well educated and free. But it's a radically different way of approaching words in an conceptual, perhaps even spiritual sense. The end result is what I'm saying, that you need higher intelligence to truly master it (which can be fine.) But the problem isn't ambiguity in direct sentences as I tried to explain, it's more that this mindset leads to more complicated concepts, like a paragraph of a propaganda speech which sounds like it says something, but can also mean something else. And the problem with this is that it's easy to lie if you're telling the truth. My mason grandfather taught me this process, so that's how I know, but just try it out it works wonderfully.

Ok, I'll give you that one. I can't know if it was meant that way from the start. That's just a personal belief on my part and isn't really important anyways. The first part of your statement is what was important to me, so if we agree on that I'm content. This problem isn't really something that only English suffers from either, most languages do, it's just more prominent and easier to do there.

Ugh guys, I know Shadenfreude is german, it sound very very german. I should be deaf not to realize it. I wanted to include words that are hard to translate, but couldn't think of any words besides that one.
Culaccino, entwerden, aterido. Now I hope my point is more clear. Those words evoke certain toughts that are singlular, to a culture.

If you are a nonwhite in a white country you must go back

This reminds me of the (((corruption))) of Jesus's own words.

Leftoids and cucks about forgiving the sinner because Jesus said so. That conveniently leaves out what Jesus really said which was "Go forth and sin no more."

You forgive the sinner who repents, not the sinner who intends to keep sinning.

Similarly, Christians are called on to love the sinner and hate the sin but cucks and leftists ignore this distinction.

We need to bring back the old meaning and understanding of the bible to destroy the cucks in the church who promote diversity as biblical.

Avoid American Heritage. Pic related sucked off John Scalzi and his hubby an heroed.

en.wiktionary.org/
en.wiktionary.org/
en.wiktionary.org/
en.wiktionary.org/
en.wiktionary.org/

wiktionary is my default search

etymology all day, every day

They speak spanish in spain you dumb nigger

Learn to not reddit-space. Spacing between paragraphs might make sense. Between every sentence it does not. If all the ideas are sufficiently disjoint, just having it on the next line by means of the key is sufficient.
As for what I was actually going to say: one interesting thing it says is that one should not let evil into their house. Go out and preach if you wish (this is to the evangelical faggots who want to bring all the mudpeople here) and have yourself killed in the middle East/Africa or something, however, don't bring the hordes here. It says spread his message to the world, not bring the people to your little country where the world exists.

nigga whuchu tokin bout wid all demz cracka words ?
u need to learn ta talk to da peepullz, tok at ouz levelz n shit.
english b racist yo, need to tok to da black folks on deyz terms or u just anudda racizt cracka

From Webster's New Student Dictionary, copyright 1969

fascism - n 1 cap : the principles of an Italian political orginization headed by Mussolini that governed Italy 1922-1943 and that advocated nationalism and racial superiority, a centralized dictatorial regime, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition; also: the movement advocating or the regime following these principles.
2: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as Nazism) similar to Fascism

I think he means he's a Spanish speaker in a Spanish-speaking country you retarded burger.

perhaps you could inspire a resurgence in proper speaking. if only you had an example to 'viral'.

So the next time I go to the DMV I can call the fat nigger bitch a Nazi for making me fill out so many forms? Awesome!

Argue your point using English, instead of beaner and you might be taken more seriously.

‘the men were proud of their achievements and jealous of their independence’

See, there is no need to resort to fishing beaner lexicon to make your point, "Jealous" is already defined in such a way.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/jealous

I'm more concerned with your misuse of "conflate."

Jealousy literally came from the Greek word Zelos, which is a daimon of envy, rivalry, and zeal in Greek mythology.

theoi. com/Daimon/Zelos.html

Also, interestingly, the word "envy" simply derives from "invidia" the Latin name for the same mythology figure, just as Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of Zeus, so "Invidia" is the Roman equivalent of "Zealos".

great info user, I have some old dictionaries and going through them amazes me. Here is a prime example I like:
1828.mshaffer.com/d/search/word,holocaust
1828 dictionary Holocaust….a word that use to expose the jews they co-opted

I recommend reading old dictionaries and writings.

How do I find a good editor that is redpilled enough not to act like a little bitch if they read something a little offensive? I can't begin to really understand the meticulous mechanics of the English language. I attended California public schools after all.

What do you mean, a word can not be its own antonym?

natall.com/
References:
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/national-alliance

Also, this is not Holla Forums. Posting nudes and pornography should be limited to threads dedicated to the topic and illustrating discussions of anthropology.?

From SPLC:
The National Alliance (NA) was for decades the most dangerous and best organized neo-Nazi formation in America. Explicitly genocidal in its ideology, NA materials call for the eradication of the Jews and other races and the creation of an all-white homeland.

The founder, sadly deceased, was the guy that wrote The Turner Diaries, of Day of the Rope fame.

Yeah, this is really interesting. I've noticed this exact same phenomenon among everyone I know who's gone to university When talking about serious topics, what they used to say in 20 words now takes them 30.

Why, is Chad a fag?

This is a very good point, OP. Language as we use it now is continuously being degraded by misuse of words and contraction in general vocabulary.

In many debates about whether language informs our thought processes or vice-versa, it does seem to be a fact that poor expression and limited language lead to limited communication and thus resolution of problems on social and cultural plane.

In a drive to rebuild what we have left of traditional society, language has to be one of those things - we must promote more reading and writing, and we must strive to reinforce traditional language against the constant flow of slang and neologisms. While chans are a great source of many new words and phrases, it falls to those more aware to preserve the language if we want to preserve our freedom of thought.

So I guess there's no problem with adding "ctrl-left", and every other political permutation that exists now is there?
That's two fucking words.
Not an English word, besides we already have plenty of words, slang and formal, that fulfill the purpose of said word
Been in the common vernacular for years, possibly even decades by this point
Pretty fucking sure this verb is already in use via adultery, and even if it isn't this proposal absolutely REEKS of Peter-Pan syndrome'd Reddit users who think they're being "cool" but in reality are fastly approaching ultra levels of cringe.
Literally a word made up to describe a single political event that has come and passed and will never be used ever again aside from footnotes in historical essays and books many years from now
Already a word that basically means the same thing the nigger definition means. Also that's the complete opposite to how I've seen 'woke' used. Every single time I've seen it, it's in relation to being redpilled.
This wasn't a word already?
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
WHASSAT SPELL
FUCKING DIE
probably

I spoke of this once on /christian/ a few years ago. Forgiveness is given away too easily these days, it must be earned.

The point is that by twisting the meaning of a word — or, more technically, by obfuscating it so that a word may mean both one thing and another — a situation can be "truthfully" described and yet at the same time made to sound worse than it actually is. Not consciously perceived as worse, but subconsciously in order that people will have a gut reaction against certain things. It's propaganda 101 — or probably 202, considering this is the next step. It's not just phrasing things to sound better or worse than they are, it's actively playing with the language to change the way people think and react.

To stick with the example of "jealous," by changing the meaning to be also synonymous with "envious" that outcome can be shifted. The man may be jealous in the true sense of the word, but since "jealous" now also means "envious" his actions are suddenly put in a different light. If people hear "jealous" and think "envious" then they will be perceiving the situation very differently. Does the man have some inadequacy? Was his wife perhaps justified somehow? That's what people will be thinking now that "jealous" has been changed.

I agree with you about the ideas though. The important point is not that words are being erased or that meanings are changing, but that the ideas those words represented aren't simply being expressed in another way but are being cut out entirely. We are having our thoughts limited, our concepts limited, and our ability to discover limited, not just our language. When words become vague and imprecise, when words (and their concepts) vanish entirely we are losing something vital.

Quality OP. Well done.

This is an important point, and it's interesting to note that the old meaning of the word has been removed from online dictionaries which use public domain dictionaries as their source. If you can find scans of these old dictionaries it's evident the meaning of driving motherfuckers across a border has been deliberately scrubbed.

It's worth noting though that dictionaries much older than WWII do include the modern definition of exterminate meaning to kill. I mention this only because sooner or later you're liable to encounter it in a debate.

I'd like to make a request that anons stop calling each other nigger, are we seriously going to stoop that low? Take all subhuman dialect out of your vocabulary now.

Gonna be autistic here, the phrase "I could care less" is perfectly valid if you care about the subject, because you can simply stop caring, which is less than the amount of care you had before. If I rated how much I care about linguistics on a scale from 1 to 10 I'd say it's an 8. I could care less about linguistics, because I could care at any number below 8. Granted, nobody ever uses the phrase in that way, but the fact that every time it's brought up people like you ignore that it's still valid really bugs me.

Nvidia pls

Hypothetically he is having justice taken from him. He could be jealous due to suddenly being in an unjust situation. I suppose it depends on whether he longs for justice or for the promotion.

Heretic!

Back to your containment threads!

To be fair on the woke thing, I'm pretty sure that was a concerted effort on Holla Forums's part to "steal" it.

It's part of the heavy focus on Nice Jesus. Cut out half the theology and you have an easy, ready wing of leftism to the point it should just be called theistic progressivism. The only difference between most Christians and leftists (I am, of course, referring only to Europeans) is that Christians explicitly believe in some sort of deity that commands leftism, whereas leftists deny such a deity but act as though one exists anyway.

"Nigger" is a time-honored term deriving from "negro" which comes directly from Latin. And, let's be honest, Holla Forums isn't really a board of formality or etiquette. We throw slurs, slang, and insults with the best of them. Nigger.

You are right, but I was speaking about how many English speakers are retarded and use the wrong words/phrases to suggest one thing when they mean the opposite, hence the other example(browse/persuse).

… I am loving this thread so far. It's proof that a good OP can lead to a good discussion. Although perhaps the somewhat advanced subject matter (and its potentially world-shattering implications) has left the shills unable to attack which simply makes it seem better, when in reality all threads would be like this if the board was 100% genuine Holla Forumsacks.

The board was briefly like this before the first exodus. It has the flipside of posting be absurdly low though. All in all, it was less Holla Forums and something more akin to what a white dwarf is to a normal star. The posting quality was higher, but it just wasn't Holla Forums.

Here in germany I've noticed a lot of the PC newspeak and SJW tier ideas are either kept as english loanwords (gender) or directly translated (white men -> weiße Männer) which makes you either sound like a globalist fucktard or a stilted sociology student. Or both. It's just very clear to anyone with half a brain that those ideas come from the outside.

But as you said, all languages are corruptible.

Is "weiss" is used to mean race in Germany?

Gorsuch said "bigly" in his confirmation, which is a real world, but in the comments on youtube you could see leftists sperging about it. One of them was spamming caps about how he read somewhere that its "improper" and according to him, that means its not actually a word. "Its been out of major usage for 150 years!"
And..?
Its all part of their newspeak agenda, they think they can just change the meaning of things willy nilly, even the meaning of the constitution, as we know.

real word*

No it really just means white. It's very uncommon to refer to a white race in germany since we still prefer the use of nationalities or ethnicities when referring to european(-derived) nations. This is why it sounds so stilted whenever some SJW tries to bring their cultmarx ideas about da evil white man here, but it's definitely getting more common.

On a side note, we still refer to blacks as blacks or negroes and asians as asians and all that. It's just the europeans we differentiate for.

It has nothing to do with "righteous." Hatred can be righteous, but is not necessarily so. Theres nothing wrong with the translation. For example, in Psalm 109, David writes that his enemies "hated him" without a cause, which means it wasn't righteous hatred

English does have a great potential for complexity, but it isn't necessarily complex. It can also be astonishingly simple. That's what has made English fantastic as an international language

Pretty much this.

Sorry friend. I also agree with your post. It says go "out" and preach the gospel to every creature, not to bring every creature into your own home

Exactly. The problem with this "shift" in language is that we are losing the ability to plainly express important concepts. Its a subtle form of culture death.

If this continues it will be interesting to see how the legal process is distorted.

I'll never forget the day The Guardian published a screenshot of 4chan posts with an image of the A Wyatt Mann merchant blurred out. It was not only hilarious, but also extremely interesting that they considered this ridiculous drawing so offensive that they had to sanitize it the same way they'd filter a profanity like n****r. What exactly makes the image profane? Maybe because it forces people to think about Jewishness as a set of traits that aren't easily described in words, but instantly recognizable.

Id say more likely frightening.

Ive never really heard it broken down, but Ive formed my own opinion on the matter which I think explains it well enough. When people say the white race, they mean the individual white races of Europe, its more of an umbrella term. Its like Africa, there are many different races in Africa - Kenyan, Congolese, Somalian etc.. but they are all black, and they openly share "black pride" and even "African" pride. When Nelson Mandela was agitating in his early years, he referred to the perceived struggle he was facing as a struggle for all of Africa. Not in those words necessarily, but when he spoke of taking action, he spoke as if he spoke for all of Africa. Their campaign, the ANC's, was a foreign and international campaign. When white people agitate to prevent white genocide, it should only make sense they speak as a group. White nationalists are united in the same way Zionists are united, they may not directly be in communication, but they know what their common goals are.
Another factor is that WW2 was about maintaining national ethnic purity. Its hard to call anyone, anything anymore.. especially if youre from North America. After the war, tens of millions of people sloshed around all over Europe, some streams of people going north and passing others who might go south. The whole continent was mixed to some degree, and its much more rare to see a pure blooded man of a European nationality. Eventually, all we will have is white people at this rate.

Leftists get extremely mad when you refer to it as the white race, and it benefits us to do so. We should encourage language that unites white people against common enemies, after all, thats what fascism is about.

Funny thing is, lefties all use apple, so they won't understand the nerdy joke of "alt-right" and "ctrl-left"

Also, "new" language has very often been used in revolutionary movements. Someone comes along with fancy new terms and buzzwords, and then suddenly everyone is hanging off everything they have to say.

OOOH, HE IS SCARY!

Reminds me of this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_about_the_word_"niggardly"

…where people care more about how the word sounds and how it makes them feel than what it actually means.

I used to play a ww2 tank game, which I know video games are degenerate, but at least its mildly Holla Forums related. Anyways, these cunts actually banned some guy - who was a prominent and respected member of the community - for saying niggardly. They ended up unbanning him, only after realizing it wasnt a racial word.

Video games have some of the worst cucks but also many actual Holla Forumsacks.

But we built this city from rock and roll.

==Matthew 6:1 "Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven."

I often stop to thank people for caring enough to say that they could not care less.

My admittedly limited grasp of the English language comes from my having read Webster's 9th Collegiate Dictionary from cover to cover when I was about 9 years old. The zebra did it. I will often check an online dictionary site to make certain that the word I intend to use, is correct for the context, but now seeing that even (((official))) definitions are perverted, I am a bit worried. Still, I do this mainly for less-common, highly-specific words, so the risk is low, but this already happened with a pretty specific word in jealousy.

All that proofreading, and I fuck up by leaving out the ==.

I find they are a good way to spread propaganda, especially on private run non-paid servers and communities with lax or no moderation. On cuckchan they had this world of warcraft private server up called Nostalrius, which had something like 14,000 people online at once regularly - and hundreds of thousands of actual unique players. It was shut down, but it was spread on Holla Forums specifically - and there was a very large group of Holla Forumsacks who filled all the zones with discussion of how the holocaust never happened, and jews are causing white genocide etc.

Simply awesome. It was shut down though, by blizzard and (((Mike Morhaime))). I wouldnt doubt for political reasons, and not financial. Blizzard is about control, not profits.

Indeed. They'll burn shekels like leaves if it guarantees control in the future. Look at what they did trying to stump the Trump.

Pretty sure that's already happened. Look up your country's military spending - is it called "military spending" or "defence spending"? It is out of the "defence" budget that the West's wars on Saddam/Gaddafi/Assad come.

Nichegamer (the review website) used to allow free speech to the point of naming the Jew. Its community was probably mostly 8ch/v/ so naturally it had a fair bunch of redpilled folks in there.

At some point they went full oy vey and shut down "racist" commentary. I haven't bothered to go there since.

This is the reason why George Orwell's essays and 1984 are a must-read.

>thought himself above the court system even when the opposition appointed some of the justices

Im not saying hes a good person, he was a terrorist who blew up women and children in malls and even kidnapped and tortured children. His group executed traitors by putting barbed/chicken wire and burning tires around their necks.
He is however a revolutionary figure, and he is especially worth learning about because of how he is treated by the international community. Whatever he did - we are justified in doing in Europe, effectively. The justification is given by the world leaders of every country who showed up to his funeral and who sung his praises and labelled him a saint.. which as far I know, is all of them.
If you want to physically gag, take a look at "In His Own Words" which I assure you, you can find at your local library. Its a collection of his speeches, along with other writings of many famous people. Bill Clinton is even included. Learning about South African and Rhodesian history is beneficial in many ways, there are many parallels to be made and lessons to be learned.

Are you retarded? He was supported by the kikes. The ANC was literally kike-funded. South Africa (white) was SANCTIONED by the international community. Holy fucking shit.

Don't be so (((Alt-Right)))

Maybe I should reword that. The situation has been reversed, white people are being robbed of control of their countries, and are being wiped out. Hypothetically, and rhetorically, they would be justified by the western governments in repeating what South Africans did to regain control of the countries they lived on before white people stopped them from eating eachother and made them have the highest standard of living in Africa. There isnt really any way to argue otherwise, unless you include in that argument that Nelson Mandela, and the ANC are all terrorists, and that the apartheid government was obviously superior and everyone was better off under it.

No, Im not retarded, and yes, Im aware that it was funded and even lead by kikes. Theres a kike in the video of Umkonto we Sizwe singing about how he swears to kill the white man, right along side Mandela.. and sure enough, he ended up being in command of "intelligence". Mossad no doubt. Videos too large, its on youtube somewhere.

There has been an issue with a pending shekel deposit into your listed account. Please check with World Bank to confirm your account number.

Hes worth learning about because of the propaganda value, alongside the value of the external warfare the ANC/UWS waged. We can demonize him, accuse BLM of being the next ANC, and then say to any criticism of our efforts to stop white genocide that "Mandela tortured children, and he is a saint, so how is (say) marching in the streets so bad?" "How are mass deportations so bad?" "How is.. X more extreme thing that isnt necklacing or torturing children - so bad?"

There can be no demonization of white peoples efforts to stop white genocide, when Mandela tortured children. Throw it in their face any time they call you a fascist, just say "Yea, well Obama went to Mandelas funeral, and said X Y Z about him, and he blew up Children, so thats your movement - and we oppose you"

You and I both know that if politicians/world leaders/shitlibs applied their beliefs consistently (or at least tried to) then we'd hardly even need Holla Forums, a healthy dose of logos would destroy the entire system. Fact is the (((international community))) has completely memory holed mandela's crimes and left only the image of a nigger version of ghandi, a peaceful innocent protestor who took back his country from the white devil. The real reason why everything we do is justified is that the only morality worth abiding by is the one where everything that helps your race is good, and everything that harms your race is bad. Trying to say "We're just like based negroe nelson mandela" is the wrong move on several levels.

What I'm saying is dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Stop embarrassing yourself retard

do you have an ebook of that?

Come on now.
youtube.com/watch?v=eYua80VEcBk

Tl;dr tbh fam

/comfy/ as fuck. Everything else is cancerous. Could be worse, I guess. They could be importing african click-language and ugga buggaing instead of Danish words.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind

Spanish was once the language of the white man, but it is now a shitskin language because whites from Spain taught the language to their shitskin colonies.

English was also the language of the white man, but is now a shitskin language spoken by shitskins around the world. It's also been polluted with French and other foreign words. Modern English is a bastardized creole language.

White people need to revert to speaking Old English, German, or Icelandic. And we should speak this language only among ourselves and never teach it to outsiders. English would only be spoken with outsiders.

English is a mongrel language as it is anyway. All Germanic languages are better off moving to Old German or standardising Swiss German.

Shortlist is codeword for newspeak dictionary.
The only thing I abhor more than pretentious manipulation of the english language for some petty horseshit is being arrogant enough to claim that marxist drivel is the official narrative.

And knowing that, how to counter it if you are an enemy of christians ?

You pretend to be in repentance to all appearances while inside you are determined to continue your acts. By learning to lie and cry righly.

Modern jewism is an evolutionary strategy to subvert christianity.

Envy is wanting what someone else has, generally speaking. It's not necessarily limited to a wife, though it could include that; you could envy a man for his Corvette or his really nice golf clubs.

Pedantry aside, this is a good post. Reclaiming our language from the slimy kikes' bastardizations.

Another example would be how all of a sudden, everything is now an assault rifle. I knew back in the early 90s, when assault weapons started making the rounds, leading to the failure known as the Clinton Assault Weapons Ban, that they would eventually morph the term and start using assault rifle in its place.

Probably most here know this, but for those that don't:

An assault rifle is a specific thing that exists in the real world. It is a rifle, with select-fire capability (i.e., full-auto), that fires an intermediate cartridge, while an assault weapon has a nebulous definition that is always changing and is not the same from one place to the next. That is to say that what California considers an assault weapon is not the exact same thing as what Maryland considers an assault weapon is not the same thing as what Jew York considers an assault weapon.

Usually, assault weapons are defined as having cosmetic features that anti-gun lawmakers do not like - pistol grips, forward grips, collapsible stocks, and so on - usually paired with an omnipresent feature like "detachable magazine" so as to catch and criminalize as many firearms as possible.

It's all part and parcel of standard jew trickery, and this shit needs to be called out at every opportunity.

The fact that literally every noun in Spanish has a "gender" makes this fucking hilarious. Someone should make a parody modification to Spanish in which all nouns are replaced with corresponding gender-neutral versions (similar to C+=, but for a human language). It's only a matter of time until they unironically try to do that.

I remember that passage, The kikes pissed off the lord of Hosts so much he began killing them all with pestilence because one of them was fucking Priestess of Moab, Phinehas skewered them through together with his sword like a kebab as they were fucking.

"Diversity" = White Genocide

You have to go back ese. You don't even speak European Castilian, but the bastardized version the injuns, mongrels and the monkeys speak in their banana republics.

The only example it came into my mind is the word Irony. People conflate Irony with paradox, while in fact, Irony is about the literal meaning or something and its figurative meaning.

This is why we need robots to teach us this shit and not humans

Just wanted to give my two cents, being from the south I've always had a problem with the negativity people have towards the word 'Y'all."

It fills a gap in the English language as a second person plural pronoun. Or a word used to speak to a group of people. We have "you all" or "you guys" which you guys always sounds a little awkward, especially if women are present.
Other languages have words for this, but I use an English contraction (which are great BTW as long as they are used properly) and suddenly it's a "southern thing."
Probably not kike subversion but just general idiot degeneracy. A pet peeve of mine either way.

Irony is defined as an unexpected result(if you ever get that as an ambush question when applying for a journalism job lol.. forget where I saw that). Even dictionaries are shit at defining it.

Oh, maybe it was that shit Julia Roberts movie about the company giving people cancer with chromium in the water. Anyways, someones applying for a job in jounalism and they get asked to define irony, and cant.

English is fundamentally a simple language. What makes it complex however are the tons upon tons of exceptions which are caused by loan words keeping the grammar of foreign languages.

In other languages, there'd be no confusion about the opposite of the word "probable", since there wouldn't even be a choice between two-three-four sounds you could add in front of the word (improbable, unprobable, inprobable, nonprobable etc.), it would either be one certain sound or a completely different word. In case you didn't know, words of Latin origin and words of Germanic origin in English have different sounds for negatives in front of words.

English is sacrificing practical functionality for grammatical inconsistencies.

Could you go grab the Kniffe out of the drawer?
English could definitely use some cleaning up on the basics.
As a native speaker there is some phonetic beauty in having some many ways to convey the same meaning, especially in music.
When trying to learn it as a secondary however knowing for sure the difference in meaning between improbable, unprobable, nonprobable would get tedious and annoying.

They're not the same word, user.
'Disseminate' means 'to spread' (as in, information or a publication)

I'd agree with that.
"ain't" is in the same basket.
People assume that there's no correct usage of ain't, but they're wrong. It was originally a contraction for "am not", later being used as a contraction for "are not". It's archaic, informal even, but it's no more invalid than "han't" or "can't".

What if Chad is lustful, and it has nothing to do with envy? Matthew is not envious or jealous. Those are things that can excuse Chad's behavior.

very good op
though i wouldnt say "offense" is inherently bad or offensive is inherently wrong
so the language war is winning in your mind
FIGHT BACK

woke
latinx
lol

checked

thats right goy
rewards for your hard work are not really yours!
the fruits of your labor are not in your ownership
hahaha good goyim

I wish I wrote down all the examples I've seen of this throughout my life, because it's always pissed me off.

My first thought was "energy" - new age hippies pretending it's a magical invisible golden cloud that can float around and do things. There were more examples from new age hippies that I just cannot think of.

The Washington Post changed the definition of the word Occultation (probably so search engines hit articles about Botany and prevent pizzagate related searches on occult practice) archive.is/rH9wF

One thing in science that pissed me off was changing "this data" to "When it's plural, it's these data". Fuck that, it sounds dumb.

I wonder if Latin was destroyed with intention in order to limit scientists from communicating. There used to be the "Latin Quarter" of Paris, where students of science could learn that common language and share ideas. Now it's English, and no one can read all those old papers.

"Hacking" of course now refers to anytime you guess that someone's password is "password", and also includes phishing, spoofing, social engineering, or if someone goes afk with their kikebook page opened.

There is of course, all of the newspeak examples, the department of defense of course is going to war, security is surveillance.

There is the treadmill of offensive words that gets rotated every time the children bully each other by calling someone stupid, a retard, a sped. If someone being politically correct in his time called someone with black skin a negro, people of today look back in horror simply because he was talking about a group different than him and das raycis.

The worst of course, is that certain adjectives and words cause people to get their feelings hurt, so you can't say non inclusive things, and somehow being a victim is a strategy for acquiring more resources.

Language you'll see divided among partisan lines as they try to pull apart meanings of concepts so that talking across the aisle becomes very difficult. Communists will always say that language is evolving, and we shouldn't speak like those old pesky dinosaurs, but instead like the common people who will win the glorious revolution. They will argue this is a moral imperative. Pretentious diction and meaningless words will be included.

I think part of the reason that "y'all" is looked down on is that it fills a gap that English already had filled: "You." "You" used to only be second-person plural, same as "y'all" is now. Singular second-person used to be "thou," but we started replacing "thou" with "you" thus requiring something for second-person plural besides "you": hence, "you all" going to "y'all."

Ironically, the same thing has started happening to "y'all," I've noticed. People are starting to use it singularly, thus requiring further absurdities like "y'all'all."

#BringstBackThou

again hispanola ? wow , but good point

deflect &extrapolate

very good

And German isn't a third world language now?

How about a physical book, you stupid nigger? A sufficiently old physical dictionary is more likely to be accurate and devoid of jewish propaganda.
>>>/brit/
Get the fuck out, eternal anglo.

Fred, please. Emoji languages will never work. Find something useful to do with your life.

Kill yourself for even entertaining the thought of using niggerspeak like that.

Nigger.

How do you counter the argument

Hey, it has very precise words for concepts even if it is a bit clunky compared to English.

I mean it was taken over by shitskins.

Hey lad germany is not yet lost.

Right. Because I can just leave a book out on the windowsill. The sunlight hits the pages, and the words rearrange themselves. Language just changes with no human interaction.

FUCK NO LANGUAGE ONLY CHANGES WHEN RETARDS AND MANIPULATORS USE WORDS INCORRECTLY OUT OF IDIOCY OR DESIRE TO SUBVERT

IF RETARDS START USING A BUZZSAW TO POUND NAILS, IT DOESN'T BECOME A HAMMER. IF A RETARD USES THE WORD NONPLUSSED WHEN HE MEANS SURPRISED HE IS USING A TOOL INCORRECTLY AND SHOULD BE SUMMARILY EXECUTED.

FUCK *UNSURPRISED
I'M ANGRY

Snuck
Pled

Languages change, always have, always will; deal with it.

Kek, newfags oyvey about inane shit, kvetching like skypes and cuckservitive with there jimmies all in a rustle giving cred for all the newspeak to kikely boffins in ivory towers all Orwellian like. It's merely symptomatic of our post-modern ennui. There are no absolutes and not to perceive our world as meaningless when it's really your own freedom you detest. Language like a meme is harder to control than a feral nig. Sure sometimes a forced meme takes root, but better odds than not it was something unpredictable but in the end was right. You grockin what I'm rokin? Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Find something to do that is actually useful and not an exercise in mental masturbation

go back to where you came from

Well shit, thanks for the English lesson OP.

Clever jew.

It's even worse when you see what happens when you put "Ausrotten" into Google.

Have a look at the "Other translations" on Google Translate.

If "aus" means "Out" - can you guess what "Rotten" means?

Uproot. It literally translates to "Uproot" or something of the like.

There is a word for "Exterminate" - and it is Vernichten.

The word "Vernicht" was actually used by Hitler - when describing the total destruction of Armenian Christians by Turkey.

So whats the deal with this video? I get its a staged bombing of some kind but whats the context? The logo is for revolutionary forces of syria so I'm left wondering whats up? Is this a leaked video from somewhere else and RFS is reporting on it? Is this a video made by RFS and supposed to be edited to only show us the action? If so why is the logo on the whole video and not just the part with action?

Don't just post something like this, too many sides could be faking. Either the white hats are faking something or someone is faking white hats faking something. Im just trying to get to the bottom of this clip.

Dude seriously at least give a link to the source

The English language's biggest strength is that it has no centralized regulatory organ that dictates the rules of the language. This is also its biggest weakness.

This means that loanwords and new coinages enter accepted usage very quickly, so the language is very flexible. This also means that English rapidly loses cohesiveness as it borrows words from here and there and begins accepting what used to be substandard usage in formal communication.

Coming from a language with the opposite problem (French), the biggest challenge was figuring out what was natural/accepted to say or write and what wasn't. That was made all the harder due to the enormous of French loanwords that have entered English; some of them have shifted meanings and you generally can't trust that they mean the same thing.

That being said, the difference between envy and jealousy is that envy is to cover what isn't yours, and jealousy is to fear losing what's yours. Jealousy refers to a feeling of insecurity or anxiety when faced with the eventuality of loss, not to the zealous defence of your possessions. It doesn't have a positive connotation. In French, "envie" and "jalousie" are still understood as different feelings.

i agree with this.
you want to understand, try the root.

I could care less.

bigly and niggardly, huh.
excellent.
thanks for expanding my vocabulary.

Have any of you heard of Ithkuil? It's an artificial language designed with the goal to be as concise and exact as possible. There was also an experiment in Russia during the Cold War where they tried to create a society in which everyone spoke that language but it eventually failed.

This is relevant because language very much shapes thought. Linguistic abstraction gives people the necessary tools to formulate more complex plans or theories. Imagine if you didn't have a future tense or causal words such as "therefor", "because" and similar ones like some nigger tribes don't. You'd be hardpressed to formulate any longterm plans. The idea with Ithkuil was to create a form of Übermensch by using this much more efficient language to elevate the thought process itself to a higher level. I might try learning it myself when I have the time.

This is what happens when immigrants and people with low IQs are permitted to teach.

You're doing God's work OP.

Agreed. The subtlety of language is fading as usage becomes decided democratically by the lowest rungs of talmudivision watchers. I also blame educational standards being dumbed down to accomodate for the stupid.

Very few English speakers even use grammatical case properly and neglect the use of the subjunctive. There is also the simplification of English tense forms and I've noticed that a lot of speakers decline to use perfect tenses and usually express it with the preposition "before".

descriptivism the sentence

look up autoantonyms

isnt that ironic, dont you think?

I'm such a plebeian. But I'm not alone. We've all been dumbed down through decades of propaganda and the dismantling of education.

Dude that one I got from here, in a thread where the youtube I dl this from was linked. I got no sauce other than all muzzies need to be glassed, preferably at the same time we glass the kikes.

The former is actually an older meaning of the word. Presumably gays came to be called faggots because they so commonly acted like obnoxious women.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/faggot

Who the fuck uses "y'all" in the singular? Where are you from?

Tumblr before Tumblr right there. Literally shaking, you can't ignore my fee fees even if my fee fees are hurt for an objectively incorrect reason.

Social justice is to justice as an electric chair is to a chair.

I am Spanish. Never heard that one. But I know a word of similar meaning, without necessarily being done in suspicion. It is "achinar", literally "to make like a Chinese".

Checking my 1935 edition of Atilano Rancés' Diccionario de la Lengua Española it spells it with "s", by the way.

Remember, there can be no nation without language, which is one of the reasons why they seek to destroy it under the guise of "new culture". In the US ebonics is the most widespread example of this, which exists solely to reward people for butchering the language. Different dialects are never taught and are always treated as if they were a sign of a lack of education despite it too being a "symbol of cultural heritage", yet ebonics magically gets a pass.

Nigguh dat shit ain even menshund in most skewls.

Capped

I was wondering about that, thanks for the info. Does the exterminate/Vernicten you refer to mean the old removal or the current annihilate?

He does talk about "vernichtung" of the Jews too…

The key here is that while "exterminate" is probably a proper translation in many cases; the meaning of the word is basically ver + nicht + ung, where -ung is like -ing, (happen, happening). The word is then "vernicht".

"Ver" is a difficult word, but is a basically prefix meaning "to become". (Verlieben means fall in love). "Nicht" is self-explanatory. Nothing

Vernichtung = "become nothing"

In Germanic languages this word is used in something that in English would be a mix of "exterminate", "annihilate", "totally destruct"

The correct interprentation of this statement would be (imo) that "[this] will lead to the [destruction/removal] of the Jewish race in Europe".

Note: It does not imply that Hitler (or nazis) will be the "acting part", just that this will be the result. It does not imply any violent acts, as "exterminate" does. "Destruction" is closer in many ways, but it also has this "implied actor". English is just different from German(ic) here.

If only, if only.

Two more for you, "nice" and "kid".
nice: stupid, foolish, senseless
kid: baby goat
Nice has become an ambiguous nothing word for lazy speech, and what with everyone calling children baby goats is very telling.

You make some interesting points, but I’d like to point out one thing.
My response to this is as follows: NO SHIT, SHERLOCK. WE’RE WHITE. Our languages can do this BECAUSE we have the intelligence to comprehend context. Unlike niggers, who–as a SPECIES–can’t even comprehend concepts such as truth, promise, or even GRADIENTS.

archive.is/kWYKn

"In Europa"

The word "alien" was taken over by hollywood kikes in the 1960s.

Previously, it meant a person of another land. It was a very powerful word.

In my philosophy class a sheboon said "we was" instead of "We were" and no one corrected her and then I realized, this is it… Anyone who would correct her would be called racist.

Bump

This word being misused irritates me a lot for some reason. I'm glad someone mentioned it. For some people, decimate seems to be the go to word to convey devastation.

etymonline.com

Love the idea, user!

One thing re: chevy
Most carfags and even public in chev countries know the bow tie, chevy word is redundant.
Also LS engine (chevy) is pretty much the most swapped, supported, widely available and cost effective performance engine on the planet.
Maybe they didn't win with cars, but the certainly won with engines.
Small engines suck ass and are only for insurance, legislation and sometimes cost reasons e.g. britbongs with their tiny shit boxes etc.

Blacks law is an excellent resource for this. I used it a lot when lawfagging to be a private attorney (not a university pleb law/bar faggot).

An english lesson from /a/

I meant: legal, and in my own land.

I also have a suspicious fry picture with amuzgar as a filename… but that one is more fitting, kek

Es, verdad. El problema con achinar, por lo menos de donde soy, es que se volvio una palabra para denominar a una persona bajo los efectos de la marihuana AKA stoned.

That was fascinating. Sadly some pages are down.

Guys, is there a linguistics board? There used to be one, but since the hack I just get redirected to /a/ It was kind of dead anyway

TO DRIVE FROM WITHING THE LIMITS OR BORDERS
Exterminate the Jews from Germany
IS TO SAY DRIVE THE JEWS OUTSIDE OF GERMANY

You know what I just realized?
Daleks. Daleks only say that to reinforce the newspeak definition that 'to exterminate' means only 'to kill', and not only that but 'to kill' everything you can possibly reach with no real boundary.

Not intentionally as against Latin, but Empires do it naturally. French followed Latin practically without a gap in some high society circles areas, just up to 1950 when it snapped within a decade to English.

Compare German doing exactly the same (see: Mayonaise or Coffee to go… wat?) as English does, because of snotty elites, while the Russians can rely on their Academy to at least fix something into the language so that a peasant somewhere in Siberia, who doesn't even speak Russian as a first language isn't dumbfounded when he encounters the word - or has to look it up.

the cuck who made that faggotry based them on the ebil nazis

Not the same user, but here you go:
gen.lib.rus.ec /book/index.php?md5=9B3A014D46DA2BFF65B797EBAC10F954

Yeah, totally. It's a good thing logical languages like Latin never got corrupted and continue to survive to this day,

So the phrase exterminate has been discussed, and apon reflection it did blow my mind as I never knew it as any other meaning other than akin to annihilate. But as I was pondering, another jewish mind trick was unravelled. As the jew do with all movies, and sadly "good" movies too, the Terminator movies sprung to mind. Typical that they subvert the term and cement new meanings with their theatrics and big budget productions. The "Terminator" … A machine sent back in time to destroy all humans, to "Terminate" john connor and the resistance, that movie did just that, subevert the term, re-enforce the nu-meaning, and two birds have been killed with but one stone. Now no "real" rsistance can be formed as we cannot express what we are resisting, just cannot help but shake my head at todays society. Terrence Mckenna had it right by saying
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

That's.. more likely than not unfortunately. I should listen to Dalek Empire again now, the last time was before the redpill.

I thought faggot was synonymous with OP these days?

Yes. Somewhat, but to that I ask you … What does a Faggot (OP), a Faggot (bundle of sticks) and a Faggot (cock gobbler) all have in common?

I didnt realise that the Oxofrds Consise had morphed into the Webster..
this is a sad day user. a sad day

You can find many examples of this by comparing the biblical usage of words to their modern counterparts.
First to mind is 'evil' which is, in modern usage, a characteristic of a person. However biblically it is condition or an event. To fear no evil is to be assured that nothing bad will happen to you, not that you will be safe from bad people (or spirits) God is even said to bring evil to cities when they are sinful, which with a modern understanding can make it seem like God is inflicting injustice, whereas its the exact opposite, he is bringing justice to those people.

The real term for evil is often translated from the greek 'anomia' meaning lawlessness, as "iniquity" which of course doesn't mean inequality in the newspeak sense but as in failure to abide by the laws of God. In this sense the personal characteristic we now call "evil" used to be understood as being a sinner, to refuse to follow God's law.

They all start a fire?

kill yourself :'^)

This also probably why I always despised the Daleks past season 1, and also its very odd how the how what the Daleks in s1 are implied to be are completely different than what they were in the the second season…

This reeks of boomer posting. Nice use of all caps.

Are you referring to season one as in 2005? Or JFK year? Also what change do you mean?

Sorry for your cancer. I'll send flowers if the mods ever anchor or delete.

In German jealousy is 'eifersucht' meaning: Eiger = zeal + sucht = addiction
So the addiction to zealousy. It still has become a negative thing here too. That's how languages evovle

Ausrotten is used as exterminate. If you hire someone to get rid of insects or mice in your house, you ask him for that. Ausrotten means ruthless extermination. Another variant is when you speak of sick people dying you may say that they are "rotten dahin". It's indicating a slow decay if health untill they die.

Uproot in German actually is "entwurzeln"

Hollywood and the Jews actually made alot up about the Nazis. For example the whole master race thing. Now even Germans believe the word master race was used. Good article about that:
cwporter.com/rauschningnote.htm

The very first season in 1963
Every mention of Daleks past that just came off completely corny or flat out boring

Wow fucking kill yourself faggot

oh please do! I've heard one of the mods has come with a terrible g-er cold latly and is not feeling well lately.

The problem is that English started out as a simplified Saxon Germanic that made it possible for Saxons to trade with the Viking invaders and with Celts. And then it was basically separated into two levels when the normans invaded. Latin/French words were used by the nobility so they were adopted and their usage was seen as more elegant while germanic words more down to earth (because the common people used it). For example: shirt - blouse, smell - odour, fair/lovely - beautiful, wild - savage…
After 80 years of Norman rule old-english developed into middle-english and already was very simplified. In fact grammarians totally ignored old English.

Now English is a very universal language and fitting for globalism because of its multicultural undertones and simplicity that lets it be spoken by even the most dim witted negro people. It lost most of its formal logic and roots. Video related (especially the section of old English grammar)

Beta Matthew detected.
No one. The biggest person to blame here is the woman for being an unloyal whore. You, err, I mean "Matthew" should have dropped her instead of plotting to kill a retard because you couldn't turn a ho into a housewife. Get cucked by Chad tho faggot

Okay, I haven't actually watched that yet even though I have them. I have seen many things from the original series, but my favorite stuff at this point is the audio plays. The new seasons are garbage.

More and more fucking plebs in my country (and even the media) are more into code-switched and bastardization of English and Filipino languages.

t. innocent home-based victim of a (((rangeban))) from 4cuck /a/, Holla Forums, /vg/, and /int/ that targets poorfag shitposters

Which more realistically translates to, do you take on this debt? in this day and age however volunteering yourself into additional legal systems can have long term effects on your freedom as well.

bump

This thing is why I am an accelerationist.

99% of you uses the word gender to identify sex.
Gender was never used for anything other than grammar analysis until a pedophile marxist, John Money, decided to try enable pedophilia by concocting a theory that would try to deny the objectivity of sex.
It was 1955. Later in the 70s it was popularized by feminists and forced onto people.
A lot of you

YOU enable these ideology on a daily basis, whether involuntarily or because you're too lazy to stand up for what's right in your daily routine.
YOU do a lot of enabling, you watch CNN even if in spite, you give money to jews and leftists on a daily basis.
YOU are being farmed by them, you KNOW it, and yet you're too lazy to build an alternative.
YOU wait for Hitler instead of being Hitler.
YOU are to blame for the normalization of these things.
YOU are your own executioners.
Most of you anyways.

Sure, the jews made all of this, but you are the ones who allow it.
You are accomplices of the Jews. They torture your people, they ruin your culture, and you say "oh well this is just a minor thing and it's too mainstream to oppose it, so I'll submit to it, what could go wrong?".

More rape, more muslims, more niggers, more degeneracy, more everything.
I WANT ALL OF YOU TO BE INTO A CORNER CRYING FOR YOUR LIFE, UNTIL THE FUCKING SURVIVAL INSTICTS THAT HAVE BEEN SLEEPING INSIDE YOU COME BACK TO LIFE.
IF IMMINENT DEATH IS THE ONLY THING STRONGER THAN YOUR LACK OF WILLPOWER, YOUR LAZINESS, YOUR STUPID "SOMEONE WILL FIX IT" CULTURE.
DIE AS A GOOD GOY AND RISE AGAIN, AS BAD GOYIM.