GAY SJW MAKES STRAIGHT GUY COMMIT SUICIDE

GAY SJW MAKES STRAIGHT GUY COMMIT SUICIDE

So this little faggot Nicholas Watson tried hooking up with a straight student at the University of Texas at Arlington. Upon being rejected, Watson proceeded to file a false Title IX complaint claiming that the student, Thomas Klocke, was harassing him. A faculty member Heather Snow helped him bypass normal innocent-until-proven-guilty proceedings

After going to Kangaroo Court, Klocke was found guilty (what a surprise), and proceeded to kill himself after being denied entrance to graduate school.

The Perpetrator:
Nicholas Watson
801 Sylvan Dr1ve, Fort Worth, [email protected]/* */
His FB:
facebo0k.c0m/nehemael
His sister:
facebo0k.c0m/vicky.watson.90857

The full lawsuit:
chaikenlaw.c0m/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/UTA-Complaint-compressed.pdf

School's version:
theshorthorn.c0m/news/father-sues-uta-alumnus-after-son-s-death/article_b5e8e630-1e93-11e7-83b7-eb357cbcc53e.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming
pasf.org/pubs.htm
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/klZ4V
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=polk
archive.is/t2Gfw
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=leftypol
archive.is/8zZSW
media.8ch.net/file_store/13901983879b70f737e0f14a999223389d10a435ba24aa9ff237727806a1f69d.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/9a3fa92cbb70cd8dc3f9ec873c1e2a83ef373c10f8fa7705af33063ce63a6650.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/0acb298909dfc62bce1453d87639e5fdc9660087f2cfcc98c977edb6c808b4fa.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/4a3a679dfa0f2775e0c1de214acdc0ebebec55bfde550b44e78f3ad8c6c8fdc0.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/023bd39a93b96a402176910a49970450a4e4d1043225f91cb9303c0352f6086d.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/721ea18f0a8cae39ede7a726460d71e7ac404937e2e3c4bda68a316b5c942530.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/51e7e28a7c31e2d4c0bcbaa1b566a0cbb817d480652d9090ee720b9823414bb0.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/9a56d7387f2777f91662ea3e443a1137a2751780b8e0ccdf932d25c91864700f.png
archive.is/Z3aaS
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
archive.is/nGnFT
archive.is/gzwKi
archive.is/4hNSl
archive.is/eMVNg
archive.fo/SFUiQ
archive.is/DZlyo
dailycaller.com/2017/04/11/father-sues-university-over-sons-suicide-that-followed-sexual-harassment-allegation/
archive.is/k4chZ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bren_Ten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Bandler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/baph/ and bump. Something should be done.

You don't MAKE anyone commit suicide. They all sound like faggots to me.

Getting your life ruined by injustice? Yeah, people have killed themselves for much lesser reason you cold blooded sociopath.

Fucking faggots…
Get a game plan and I'm on board

Death to all faggots

The plan is simple, shoot him. Make a example out of him.

I hate this rhetoric. With the right button pressing, anyone can crack and you most certainly MADE them do it.

Now theres times when someone is emotionally unstable and could have done it at any time, but it doesnt change the fact that you can destroy a totally stable human being pretty easily.

One of these day it's going to be a homicide instead of suicide. All it'll take is them pissing off the wrong person at the wrong time with nothing left to lose.

Thanks, FBI. After you.

Shut up you thick cunt. Go watch niggerball and fondle your nutsack.

This is really what needs to start occurring in response to this type of situation but I don't think things have gotten bad enough yet that its feasible. The moronic masses aren't aware and angry enough yet.

See above, it's going to happen eventually but it's not quite time.

nehemael.imgAY.com/all/
PLebbit.com/user/Nehemae
steaDRMcommunity.com/id/nehemael
www.enjEW.com/profile/4534115

Outside of their jurisdiction you nigger, please do actually file a tip, luff having my intelligence services tell me they watched me for a few months to deem if i was a threat and then apologize for the privacy invasion.

Again, kill the disgusting subhuman faggot, it's the only solution.

/thread

The guy was a waste.

I don't understand suicide, especially in circumstances like this. Why not kill the faggot first at least? Or everyone involved in this? Why just off yourself and let them enjoy their lives?

heh nuthen personel kid

Dude must've thought that suicide is the only way out of something. Maybe he is surrounded by zombies! :^)

I don't like fags, but killing yourself over muh collage really makes him seam weak. People who consider suicide are as mentally ill as gays.

What an absolute faggot. Im all for harrasing the SJW, but lets bot pretend that the "victim" wasn't a fuckwit.

*let's not

Rereading this it doesn't seem right, what I meant was:

acktshually
pushing someone to suicide or murder or bomb-planting n shit like that is extremely easy for about 80% of human beings
psychological tools developped since the cold war for the purpose of population control all work the same way
you establish a theory of how the human mind works
you classify people along your categories
you identify what sort of stimulus cause which evolution in an identified state of mind
you refine both your theory and your actions by trial and error anc compiling the observations of a large number of cases
and you have a grid of actions to apply to an identified random to obtain an expected result
even suicide

check up PNL for the kid's play version of mind manipulation good luck finding docs about the advanced versions allowing you to enslave people
or "personality assesment system" for the mkultra tool used for entrapment by the fbi

Is the sister hot? I could rape her next month when I pass through there for something else.

what is PNL?

"straight"

furreignarfrogspeak for NLP, neuro-linguistic programming, forgive my french about the translation fail

go to /baphomet/ bro

The reason this kid necked himself instead of murdering the kike is because the same yids have spent decades emasculating men through pozzed media and crooked systems.
This poor guy was another victim of the jewish machine that birthed numales

Does it actually have anything to do with neurolinguistics? The science of how languages is represented in the brain? Or is it just a name for controlling the masses' language?

Nothing's gonna happen to him. Just like it never happens to the women who press fake rape charges.

Game over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming
it's thoroughly discredited as a psychotherapeutical tool, but still touted as a self-improvement method, and absolutely not publicised at all as a psychological control method when inflicted on others
in the surprisingly good tv serie Utopia (the english dystopia one, not the aussie comedy) the team of two killers make extensive practical use of NLP
among other things, it's a black-ops-grade formalization of artisanal methods of social-engineering

Faggots are mentally ill and this is normal behavior for them. Kill all faggots.

This is why they don't deserve equal dignity, it's vice that makes them different, and you can't call virtue and vice equals.

1. It is, assuming he didn't actually believe in degeneracy.

2. Still, the best strategy in this case would have been to kill the faggot first.

Bring back the fag-drag.

Great now all the SJWs will start filling false charges and of course the schools will bend over and take it in the ass because "fuck bigots".

Have to agree. Only giant pussies kill themselves. If he was gonna an hero he should've taken down that faggot that screwed up his life or a club full of faggots with him. Instead he died like a little crying bitch.

This is where we come in

read

and apply pic related

People kill themselves for not being able to enter the Military you LARP tier faggot.

Most folks in our society (especially numale faggots) dont have the tools to understand they can rebuild or how to persevere because they grew up in the suburbs and never faced any truly testing issues.

So ofc this poor guy killed himself.

Youre the only one here who needs to kill themselves for not understanding basic fucking programming and socioengineering, and its effects on human populations.

The point still stands, nobody MADE him kill himself. It was his own decision.

driving someone to suicide is manslaughter

So? A faggot still caused the death of someone through SJWtry. This will be useful for mocking gays and trannies who demand stronger anti-harassment laws. It also makes them look like petty children who only care about getting tinglies.

So go "troll" him then. I already said I'm not defending him.

I don't doubt it. I was just saying the guy is a fuckwit for killing himself over this.

He hasn't used the reddit account in ages. But it is his account. Same city mentioned in a post.

dude, the strength and sophistication of your reasoning means that you're definitely not in the 20% or so of people who could be resistant to all attempts at psychological manipulation exerted upon your sorry ass
so that means you're a complete bluepill moron and utterly vulnerable to being pushed to do anything someone else would want you to do, without having the faintest chance to identify the nature or presence of your bondage
pasf.org/pubs.htm

these tools are used to make long-term slaves
suiciding someone is trivial

you could not be more wrong

He's proud of being lower than a snake.

If you aren't under duress or framed into making people believe you killed yourself, you ARE a massive faggot for committing suicide.

Why the fuck did he commit suicide, it's just a fucking school…
also where's the nearest bog?

It was graduate school. Maybe the only one that accepted him.

He lives in San Fagsico now. Find his work and make such a ruckus he gets fired.

My retarded friend made someone commit suicide. A girl had accused the guy of having raped her when she was 15 and he was 19 and so my retarded friend started guilt tripping him hard repeatedly for days over it and the guy eventually killed himself. I asked my friend if he checked with the girl whether the rape was forcible sex or if it was statutory rape because she was one year underage. And my retarded friend said he didn't check to see what sort of rape the girl was talking about.

I can only say my friend is retarded. It could have been statutory rape the dude was being guilt tripped over. I am really starting to hate that friend of mine. I only call him a friend because I have known him for a long time and I am stubborn.

Threads like this would normally get instant replies. Shadowbans?

There are other happenings going on that are more important. /baph/ can take care of this faggot

You mean the same fucking topics over and over again. Replied to death. Stale and boring.

Fuck off faggot.

I got your number, shill.

If you feel like your life is being ruined past the point of no return why would you just back into a corner and kill just yourself? The healthy response to something like this is going postal

did baph bunker tell you to go fuck yourself?

💩posting tbh

He should have killed that fag not himself.
Weak, Sad!

https www linkedin com/in/nicholasmwatson

he's a fucken coffee barista for the school cafeteria.

Buy cheap stolen credit card info from the darknet, and have items purchased with the info sent to his address.

His fuckbook page is gone. I think some SJW here is a snitch.

He's not straight if he is meeting to hookup with a guy. He didn't make the dude kill himself. Something should be done because he filed false charges and got the dude's education screwed over.

The suicide is an irrelevant detail. He wasn't forced to kill himself.

welp, time to jump off this hellish carousel.

Yeah, that reminds me incidentally of that movie The Hunt. In the protagonist's situation, becoming an hero would certainly cross my mind a lot.

Yeah, my high school girlfriend with 'otherkin' got her cop fuckbuddy to scare me with "criminal harassment."

Both will be facing criminal charges of extortion.

PRISON RULES WITH SJWS

kek, the daughter of Holla Forums

pretty sure there's a Greek god who castrated someone after they wouldn't let him fuck him in the ass. sounds like something that faggot Dionysus would do.

Spam Arlington PD, the college and social media that this fag is a child groomer.

Keep the language parental and hide behind 7 proxies. Spam it so much that normies begin spreading it, then the train rolls on by otself.

Agreed, the victim is a weakling and did the world a favour by killing himself, a true man would have killed the little faggot before killing himself.

SAVE THIS BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN (((AGAIN))) THE BOARD OWNERS DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE IT
COPYPASTE, SCREENSHOT, I DONT GIVE A SHIT. SAVE IT NOW. YOU MIGHT NEVER GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO KNOW THE TRUTH

remember that "8ch.pl/pol/catalog.html" is our only current noncucked option right now.
take a look at the excellent public rule page of their website. tell me it isn't better than any rules you have ever read for a Holla Forumsitically incorrect board.

there is a massive plague of censorship being disgustingly forced upon the users. why do all three board logs look almost exactly the same?

all the board owners of Holla Forums Holla Forums /polk/ HATE when you post the board log. they depend on the fact that common users don't realize it exists and have banned people simply for linking it!

what you will find in the board logs day to day, not to mention what's in each archive is absolutely disgusting censorship, worse than what has been seen on reddit, youtube, facebook, google, 4chan, and more! you use Holla Forums to avoid this exact kind of bullshittery!

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/klZ4V

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=polk
archive.is/t2Gfw

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=leftypol
archive.is/8zZSW

/polk/ Holla Forums Holla Forums appear to have identical moderators and board owners.

media.8ch.net/file_store/13901983879b70f737e0f14a999223389d10a435ba24aa9ff237727806a1f69d.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/9a3fa92cbb70cd8dc3f9ec873c1e2a83ef373c10f8fa7705af33063ce63a6650.png

media.8ch.net/file_store/0acb298909dfc62bce1453d87639e5fdc9660087f2cfcc98c977edb6c808b4fa.png

media.8ch.net/file_store/4a3a679dfa0f2775e0c1de214acdc0ebebec55bfde550b44e78f3ad8c6c8fdc0.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/023bd39a93b96a402176910a49970450a4e4d1043225f91cb9303c0352f6086d.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/721ea18f0a8cae39ede7a726460d71e7ac404937e2e3c4bda68a316b5c942530.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/51e7e28a7c31e2d4c0bcbaa1b566a0cbb817d480652d9090ee720b9823414bb0.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/9a56d7387f2777f91662ea3e443a1137a2751780b8e0ccdf932d25c91864700f.png

MOST IMPORTANT ARCHIVE LINKS
archive.is/Z3aaS ←—- read this before anything else as it is a good summary of what's going on
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
MOST IMPORTANT ARCHIVE LINKS

Holla Forums /polk/ and Holla Forums moderation, volunteers, mods, board owners all exhibit the same exact behaviors. do not be surprised if they are all the same group of people all working together to manipulate everyone and disrupt the spread of the truth.
whether or not you like trump, "they" are on full crackdown mode since their first choice for president didn't get ((s))elected as new totalitarian dictator of the world. their plans are ruined and they are freaking out because they lost. there are huge things going on behind the scenes. good vs evil. praise kek and God bless trump. ((they)) scream out "he will not divide us" as they themselves attempt to do the very same to US! ((the monster)) cries out in pain as he strikes you!
do not be fooled by their broken self hating hypocritical self contradicting logic! they have no logic. do not become weakened in the ocean of demoralization! we won because we believed. we believed so hard we believed beyond believing. we became into KNOWING and had and continue to have effects upon reality that are by their very definition "IMPOSSIBLE". with GOD: NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

after some serious critical thinking about the events taking place in the present, and seemingly unrelated experiences in the past we have uncovered the extremely strong possibility that /a/ and Holla Forums to a moderate but slightly lesser extent were shill testing grounds for the disruption and culture molding tactics to be later used on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and /polk/, only moving on when the community had been permanently ruined. they needed alot of training because /a/ didn't have the willpower and the meme magic that Holla Forums does.

archive.is/nGnFT (starts here)
shit going on at 8ch.net/pol/ with the mods literally being shills and stopping redpills from becoming common knowledge
archive.is/gzwKi (intensifies)
archive.is/4hNSl (intesifies more)
archive.is/eMVNg (intensification intensifying intensifies)
archive.fo/SFUiQ
archive.is/DZlyo

The moderators are banning people who out them.
The moderators are banning people who do nothing more than link to threads on the /sudo/ board.
The moderators are banning people who QUOTE POSTS from the /sudo/ board.
The moderators are REGULARLY banning groups of 70,000's of IP addresses (in explicit violation of the site rules against doing so).
The moderators make a point of banning people who explicitly violate No BOARD rules, SITE rules, or US LAW, while also EXPLICITLY leaving up content that violates rules.

This fucking thread.

I'm more outraged over the fact that colleges have their own kangaroo courts that can ruin a young man's life because he rejected the advances of a cocksucker.

They're literally the communist equivalent of Sharia courts in Europe, and as a Texan this shit hits close to home.

It was during class.

It was during class.

Before his fuckerberg page was taken down it said he currently lives in San Francisco.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/11/father-sues-university-over-sons-suicide-that-followed-sexual-harassment-allegation/

Remember if you're a straight white male you have no right to defend yourself.

Sorry breeder, you have no right to get into a good school either.

As someone who was expelled from college for a false rape accusation, I understand why he killed himself.

Our newspaper posted my name and picture on the front page and if you do a Google search, you will find me. I was immediately abandoned by all my friends and professors. Only a few believed me but wouldn't defend me in public because they would be supporting rape.

I lost my tuition, friends, future and had nothing. My family barely helped me through the period. It's been 7 years since and the last time I thought about killing myself was in February.

==IF YOU WERE HIM YOU FAGGOTS
WOULDN'T DO JACK SHIT==

I thought about murdering my false rape accuser many times. If I did, how the fuck would you think the media would spin it?

CONVICTED RAPIST MURDERS HEROIC VICTIM FOR TESTIFYING AGAINST HIM

Then they would write how 1/4 women get raped everyday, patriarchy and toxic masculinity and not to fucking mention the pressure on your family.

Did you faggots think about that? How your family would feel and how they would suffer from it?

Suicide would be easier because it's hard to wake up everyday and go to work at my shitty job wondering if today is the day management finds out about my past and fires me. I can't go back to college, good jobs do background checks, I'm stuck paying a debt I got nothing out of and I'm so jaded by the entire thing, I can't make any meaningful connections for friendship and love.

You mother fuckers who call this guy a coward will never know the fucking pain of what we went through and are still going through.

Rest in peace Thomas Klocke.

you will be avenged I promise

it's just shills trying to derail the thread away from getting information on the woman who made all this happen.

[email protected]/* */
Interesting how after this happened she was promoted to Title IX Coordinator. Seems like UTA was hoping this would either stay utr or that by making her the new coordinator nobody would suspect any position overreaching if looked in to.

UTA is a trash tier school, basically glorified community college.

Both of these people are trash tier people.

its funny because you would do the same thing you fucking NEET.

archive.is/k4chZ

Article she wrote 8 days ago. Sounds like she was trying to cover her ass in this article and do damage control for UTA as a whole.

So I'm currently finishing my last semester at community college and have already been accepted into a large public university to transfer.

I honestly had no idea that it was so easy to completely decimate someone's entire life with such easy-to-make false accusations. I myself am upholding a vow of celibacy because there's a chance I may join the clergy later on in my life (hoping to get STEM degree first so if that route does happen fedorafags can be BTFO by a clergyman with background in science) so I don't think I have to worry about it- but if it's as simple as any woman or gay guy just screaming "RAEP" and pointing a finger at the autistic guy in the dorm they don't like then I'm worried.

Is it really that simple to completely ruin someone's entire life and make them a complete societal outcast? Any advice user?

In college it's more so about who you associate with since you don't have to associate with anyone. However, to avoid shit like what happened in OP's thing where someone approachs you, you have to mold your existence. Personally, I have a type of presence. Once someone becomes my friend all is normal, however, at a distance, no one would want to associate with me, or rather, I'm like a chair or a painting, I merely am. I don't know how to tell you to become like this, i.e., someone who just "is", but that's what I do. I've never been bullied, never had shitty interactions with people I don't care about beyond retards not walking on the correct side of the street.

If somebody did that to me, I wouldn’t kill myself, I’ll get even

I would wait a couple of weeks before I took action so as to avoid initial suspicion, the faggot would be a dead fruit. I would go to a gun show, buy a Ruger 10/22, CCI Stingers and then make a suppressor out of PVC pipe, steel wool and Lithium grease, all purchased in cash and in a different county and leave my cellphone at home. Wait outside of his house or appointment, hidden in the trunk of my sedan and give him some well deserved lead poising from a distance. The first probably won’t kill him but it’ll certainly make him suffer, hell I might leave him to bleed out so he could know the true meaning of suffering.

the only way to protect yourself from such false accusations is to document every single second of your life through a journal, recording every transaction, filming every discussion, never being alone with someone without witnesses or a record, etc
that's only within reach of the most autistic paranoiac sperg, of course, so it's not exactly doable

Real pipe is out of your price range?

PVC is easier to cut/mold over the barrel and front sight of a 10/22. Steel would be a bitch and copper too expensive for the job

We're not getting the whole story. This makes no sense.

I'm skeptical that PVC wouldn't shatter, but I suppose

you would use a bicycle tie-down for that sort of job as well, leaving a notch in the suppressor for the front sight (PVC) so as to make barrel alignment with the suppressor much easier.

Woah, that crazy tor user was right his post dissappeared

I only have an academic interest in this subject, since I'm no killer. I did recently read a book about it though. The beltway snipers and the Iraqi "Juba" snipers who shot from vehicles, and the few IRA snipers who shot from vehicles all used a spotter/driver. That way they wouldn't be seen climbing into or out of the car trunk at the scene.

I live in Fort Worth, trips decide what I do to this faggot.

Someone should do it for you…… a list should be made….

It wouldn't as all, pressure from the 22. is minuscule at best. I forgot to mention that rubber wipes would be used at both ends of the suppressor. A subsonic round would have no problem penetrating them and it wouldn't cause a super sonic "crack" that could potentially alarm people in the surrounding area.

No you'd be safe because they would need evidence of the rape like penetration, semen samples, bruises, etc.

However if you were alone with her then she could accuse you of sexual assault which is basically the same thing but no penetration. As if you fondled her and said you wanted to fuck her instead of penis in vagina.

In OP's case, Thomas was accused of being a homophobic bigot which falls under Title IX. It was the faggot's word against his so they sided with the faggot.

Yes.

[EDITED. I wrote out my life story so I shortened it to maintain privacy. If it doesn't make sense ask.]

In my case I had a one night stand with a crazy bitch… The next day I got a letter saying I was under investigation for rape and not to contact her… The day after university cops knocked down my door and kicked me out of the dorm… While I waited they emailed the case details to me. I had no right to legal representation and they had the right to dismiss any evidence they deemed irrelevant… The hearing was a fucking joke. Zero evidence against me just her word against mine. I was found guilty because of preponderance of evidence which means they only needed to be 51% sure I was guilty. If that was a real court of law, I would be free because a regular jury needs to be 100% sure I did it.

Don't be afraid of all girls because of my story. Only the borderline bitches, attention whores and vengeful cunts do this. Unfortunately I can't follow that same advice because of the harassment and trauma that followed from that experience.

Get to know a girl before you fuck her. If she has a bad reputation don't even befriend her.

After you fuck a girl, cuddle. Make sure she leaves happy.

No shit, because of the wage gap, 70% and 70% means they were earning 49% of the expected amount of income. Double that, and they've only got 24.5% compared to a male/male income household.

Poverty is the number one cause of all their problems, so this just exacerbates the problem

TIME TO KILL SOME FAGS!!

On that note, addressing your point

Jihadists and the IRA are fortunate enough to have someone to rely on them to drive. If you own an older sedan some have the ability to fold the last row of seats completely flat like in some Honda Civic models. That way, you don't have to crawl outside of the trunk once you've done the deed.

am a country boy who just has actual practical experience with homemade suppressors.You would be amazed that my ghetto looking pvc pipe suppressors actual sound better than the ones I have to pay a tax stamp for.

Like a normal "baffle" suppressor is as loud as a popping balloon, but "wet" homemade suppressors are fucking movie quite. Your only able to hear the sound of the bolt or slide cycling and nothing else. The sound of the casing hitting the ground is louder than the gun itself.

10mm would hurt the wrists like a bitch and you would probably flinch and miss the faggot entirely.

MUH WRIST MEME

Soon this faggot will be dead.
Checked and /thread.

it isn't fun, I'll stick with 9mm or 40s&w.

Fuck 10mm, I need my wrists for when I jerk off.

I've heard the FBI's phase-out of 10mm coincidentally coincides with the FBI allowing women to be agents.

now that part of the wrist meme I can believe

it's too fucking much, no women would be able to deal with 10mm and follow though on a consistence basis.

More like MOST women can't handle ANYTHING with some kick

Anyone who can't handle 10mm Auto is, in fact, a limp wrist faggot.
10 MM AUTO
KILLS FAGS DEAD

Honestly, I've shoot so many guns that my wrists and shoulders are probably worn out already.

Try CCWing that on a daily basis, that shit must weight like 5 pounds fully loaded lol

25acp was made for a reason, most women in the past carried mostly mouse gun calibers, now after feminism they think they can roll with the big boys.

nah mate don't get me wrong
I hear good things about 10mm

But MUH WRIST meme grates my nerves.
yet .50, .44 mag doesn't
no your custom adjustable sights are off

and my favorite
NO THE EXTRACTOR IS TOO SMALL AND THIS PPK IS A JAMOMATIC PIECE OF SHIT

LOL

This is exactly what me and my friends were "is", thanks for finally giving me a good way to explain it.

I'll say it now because my inner /k/ommando is screaming inside me to do so:

The Bren 10 was the greatest pistol ever designed and if not for the faggots who continually scream "muh .45 ACP" and "9mm tacticool" it would have been an incredible success.

Fuck man I'd love to try this shit out, goddam burgers and their awesome shit.

The cross bolt safely ruined the Bren 10 in my eyes, it's only redeeming feature was
"muh Miami Vice gun"

Your in luck. Guess what come in a Compact Polymer form.
FUDDY FIVE CONFIRMED DEAD

Lmao, I'm going to start using this in wage gap threads on Faceberg. "The wage gap hits lesbians hardest. Wage gap squared times two."

Come to the promised land and leave Europe behind, it'll soon be Mohammedan anyway.

post a design or at least a link

any that can connect to 1911, ak, ar ???

(Checked)

It never even seemed like an issue to me, If anything I would have appreciated having it- especially in my job as a Security Officer.

It was rushed too much, and pushed out of the market by autistic faggots who ignored it's capabilities and kept spewing their "fuddlore" shit instead of giving it a chance.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bren_Ten

I learned how to make my first suppressor from a youtube video lol

Search for: Wet suppressor designs

No woman should be in law enforcement.

How is the office job?

fucking lol, nobody honestly shoots .50 AE on a regular basis.

It's not aesthetic.

I've been shooting guns since I was 7, I started reloading 308. at 12. I am a true bonafide

redneck

Have you seen those videos of women cops trying to wrestle fucking niggers to the ground, it's a horror show I tells ya

Ain't a damn joint problem came from guns son. it came from what you do son.

That's a real shit reason and you know it.

I'm among leafs not muslims.

well ive shot plenty 44 and even more 357 mag and it killed my fucking ears more than my wrists

stfu, when 54r was flowing like water I shoot tons of that shit. Fucking destroyed my shoulder cause I didn't wear a shoulder pad or jacket.

Go get some shoulder muscle work some hay fields but you are probably to old for that.

I had the most excruciating argument with a mate of mine who claimed to have an IMI Desert Eagle and when I asked what it was chambered in he said ".50 BMG", so when I corrected him and said "you mean .50 AE?" he went into this vitriol fueled rant about how he owns it and "he'd know better than me blah blah blah"…

He's a good guy, but a lying fucking dumbass.

Now I know you don't really mean that…

lol isnt that from Doom or Halo?

Maybe you should go back to fucking school to learn how to spell a fucking simple word such as college you dumb fucking cunt and kill yourself while you're at it.

Then hand him a box of .50 bmg and tell him to load it.

user..

This bump spoils the Bren Ten.

lol nvm looked it up
its giant sniper raifu food

Trips of undeniable truth

(checked)

I don't think you truly appreciate how much liberals brainwash students into believing that a college degree is necessary for a decent life. I bought into the college meme because EVERYONE kept telling me only failures didn't have degrees and those people would have to do backbreaking labor for the rest of their lives.

Now I'm out of school and most of my classmates are getting shit wages and can't get work elsewhere because employers want 5+ years of experience alongside that college degree. Meanwhile, I know plenty of college drop outs who make the same or more than me.

50BMG is first and foremost M2 food. Browning Machine Gun.

But of course Ronnie Barrett's contribution to firearms history is to be respected as well.

I want to disagree with you, but those Dub-Trips says I'd be wrong if I did.

No muppet, .50 BMG is "Browning Machine Gun" which yes- can be used for rifles (like the Barrett .50 variants and Steyr AS.50) but is primarily used in HMGs.

Anybody have the deagle version of this?

Haha.

so is this the shit they used to have mounted on the back of jeeps?

Amongst other things, yeah.

The M2 is long overdue for a replacement- the cunt jams like a nigger in a disco.

THE DAY OF THE ROPE CAN'T GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!

like a M-60?

When I heard that m60 fires 30-06 rounds I was like
holy shit

excuse me
308 (7.62×51)

Nah, M-60 A1-3's use 7.62x51 rounds.

Which will still most definitely fuck your day if you get hit by one.

Preventing entry to graduate school is a big deal. And for the sake of a faggot and corrupt proceedings?

What's the precedent?
Being straight shouldn't even come into it, nobody should be forced to hook up, let alone get barred from a school for not hooking up.

That's fucking disgusting.

It's been America's heavy machine gun since the 1930s.

You mean your among soon to be Muslims, with your cucked PM it's inevitable

H O L Y S H I T

Mate you have many other races vying for your lands its not funny. You lads have all the guns and yet haven't made a peep.

yeah, honestly am just waiting for the race war to happen soon. Other than that, your average American is too complacent to do anything about it.

The West is in for another war and this time it'll be on home turf.

(Checked)

Yep. Not bad but there are more modern LMGs that have higher cyclic rates and reduced recoil than the old "Pig" M-60 these days, which is a horrifying thought if you're on the receiving end.

My personal rifle is a Steyr Scout chambered for .308- and even though it's a bolt action (and therefore single shot) you can truly appreciate the sheer amount of "world fuckery" even a single .308 can do… Let alone in full auto.

Gets your cock hard.

I've been working years preparing for applying to medical school. If someone did this to me, and it killed my long time dream of being a doctor, I'd definitely consider murder/suicide

Many people have killed themselves over less.

I feel horrible for you, and this kid. :/ Makes me glad i'm autistic as fuck and don't talk to anyone at university. (though that doesn't protect me 100% some faggot sjw could ruin my career too.. saged for blog post)

Europa has many more nationalist groups than you do stop trying to think you are be all. You lot haven't made a peep since Bob Mathews in regards to Whites.

308 pitting the ace at almost a mile out

calm down

Yes because we can freely kill faggots in America.

I will never calm down. You lads have the arms fucking remove these parasites who push this crap. We are all reaping the benefits from your democracy, make a damn move in your own lands before you start pointing fingers.

Yeah, if you're a dumb nigger and can't headspace and time it. And the new M2A1 has fixed headspace and timing and a QD barrel, so it can have sustained fire for longer. Downside is it incorporates a faggot-ass safety now.

Yet, it is from your side of the Atlantic that all we hear about are the constant terror acts.

You are literally being ethically cleansed by the EU and are doing just as we all:

NOTHING AT ALL

so shut it

is there something like this that compares single mothers to single fathers?

whites need to stop fighting with each other

We have some absolutely trash old M2s mounted on our ASLAVS and Bushmasters and they constantly need you to lift the fucking plate to clear links and feed failures, so much so we call it "cleaning your dinner plate" in the ADF.

Never buy second hand, especially after you Yanks have thrashed them beforehand.

Fair enough, by the time we let them go, they're cooked, even the ones that have been "rearsenaled". I've gotten "rebuilt" M2s in that didn't even come close to speccing out. Surprised they get jammed up so hard you have to raise the topcover. I've never had one tie up that badly.

Imagine full-auto with this stuff.

I honestly don't think that is ever going to happen.
It hasn't in the past and it won't in the present am afraid.
Who's white first off?
Do you expect a Brit to get along with an Italian, or a German with a Spaniard or worst, a Greek?
Europeans have been at war with each other since the beginning and I don't think the demographic war against them will change that.

sad state of affairs for sure

Americans will never do that they will always project on Europa.Meanwhile they have more shitskins then in Europa but will point the finger very quick.

That's some fucked up shit, fam.

Why is this suddenly a problem when a fag does it?
Women have been pushing innocent men to suicide for years, using exactly the same legislation.

Too late, I've seen waaaaaaaaaay too many false accusations against guys.

Kill the faggot but the straight guy killing himself is beta as fuck.

The faggots helpers as well.

Really can't be assed to read the genuine posts in among all the shit

Just tell me if we've started the fire yet with regards to this fag

Did you deduce that from the handful of single sentence posts I made? You are truly a psychological savant, one day in the future you will aave the west with your Neuro linguistic capabilities and ESP.

How so? Because I call a spade a spade? How is this guy not a fuckwit?

Even if I were to assume that that's true what evidence do you have that the fuckwit who killed himself went through such a process?

You are misusing that term.

Proof?

There's no way to be straight anymore isn't it? Even when you're dead crypto fag will still call your dead body gay, what a time to be alive.

he was likely depressed
thats how faggots find their "straight" prey
trying to convert depressed men into believing its because they're unknowningly gay
that guy didn't fall for it so he ruined his life at the time
can relate, got shit depressed at my first go at college, all those betaleftists, all that heavy drinking

highly dubious claim considering he killed himself

thx ciafbimossad, your advice is precious

i knew i could spot a jew in that cuckface
i'm wondering if op's charge is true though, i need some evidence

hardly surpised
one of the popes on NLP is a jewish slimebal who acts rapey and puts his audience in submissive trance, and visibly gets off on it
what's his name again wtf
this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Bandler
i watched one of his talks once

i'm curious where you learned that from user, seems like a pretty advanced insight

agreed
on top of that user is a moron who thinks that acting tough and being tough are related

might be Zeus
the (elites) are big on Zeus and his raping of men
Ganymede sports a vagina-head over it

come on that type of collective action is pretty sure to backfire, on top of attracting moles outing us
better keep it to baph or similar committed places tbh
here is good to gather evidence and spread information

thx for source
typical jewish behavior

cotwa.info is down, they would be all over that shit

this
morons claiming the suicidee was weak are just that, morons who dont know their own weaknesses and-or are in denial
yes you can
get faith back

why would the lawyering jew go to a trash school if he is a honor student? one of his imgurs is a pic of honor student payments

must be my womanhating but i'm feeling more hate toward the cunt than the faggot

dude that monk build of yours is likely to trigger the whores bigly
i'll advise working out and being buff and manly and impressive physically and mentally, dont offer weaknesses or they'll try to hurt you just for not being a demon obsessed wreck like they are
i hope you're into jordan peterson as he's your type of build and his selfauthoring suite is sure to make you even stronger

it is but so far it's a bit like lightning, just pray you dont fall under it, check for providence/intuitive cues and steer away from danger
and careful who you mess with as suicidee's father says his son did call the cunt a fag and told him to kill himself
not sure if it's the jewcunt's lies or real though

yeah that's what i was talking about when mentioning intuitive defenses
for user it's being like a chair, for me it's more like being a bird or floaty thing above circumstances and people, sensitive to air currents and slipping through cracks by playing the good goy card which i play genuinely otherwize it doesnt work
love is above the law, stay in a state of love, respect yet strength and you're pretty well shielded
we all have our tactic to remain protected
i dont know what happened to suicidee
he did meet a cunt that's for sure
he still let his guard down, i'll wager
that can happen to anyone though, especially when older karma is involved
it's really too bad he killed himself and if he had a vagina i'd be sad, or if he was family

(((committed suicide)))

I wonder what this guy had planned for these kikes

you sound like a faggot and attention whore. maybe suicide is the answer.

what's with all the "boo hoo. I feel so bad for this guy who couldn't get into a (((university)))" responses in this thread? are we being raided or did everyone decide to start LARPing as faggots/women?

what's with all the fucking (1)s expressing the same fucking ideas

You understand graduate school is a school to take advanced courses in science right?

This vicious fuck didn't get what he wanted and destroyed his chance to ever get into any school because of his false claims. Claims that would follow him the rest of his life.

If it was a woman the conversation here would be different.

HK needs to chamber the MK23, USP, HK45(HK10??) for 10mm already

Are you from reddit or cuckchan? Either way you should go back. This wasn't a life ending situation, this weak faggot killed himself over a trivial matter rather than bringing attention to an injustice. He was a fuckwit.

No it wouldn't. Nobody I saying the faggot did a good thing and doesn't deserve punishment, we are just pointing out that the "victim" handled the situation in a retarded manner.

Can't speak for the other's but I have a dynamic IP. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill.

Hello FBI. Maybe if you weren't a bunch of faggots 10mm would have taken off and we would have more than a handful of 10mm funs.

bump. kangaroo courts are garabages

Your friend is a shitlib who needs to be gassed, don't keep that faggot in your life

No, that's bullshit. I had something similar happen to me years ago, and I certainly considered suicide for some years after. I was a fucking Marine. If that were not the case, I probably would not be here now. What chance do you think the average civ would have against such a thing?

It's probably because the plastic is softer and flexes a bit, containing the gases even better. There is a lot of unofficial material that works well for weapons and gear.
Polite sage for doublepost.

If you ever admit to having sex with anyone, you are in danger. A student at my school was expelled after refusing to have sex with a girl he had slept with several months prior. She retro-actively claimed that the sex they had months before was rape because she was mad the he wouldn't have sex with her again. The women in the school administration were happy to help her get him expelled with effectively no due process. The police were never involved because they had literally nothing, but his life was ruined anyway.

3DPD, not even once.

Don't breed goy! :^)

You shouldn't be breeding while you're trying to finish your education and before you have a job that will let you support a family. I'll ammend to: "3DPD, not even once (during college)"

user, nobody who says, "3DPD, ew, I'd never fuck an actual human being!" actually means it.
Yeah, he has autism, user.
That's a tall Japanese person. Average Jap male is 5'5, av. female is 5'3.
Sure, you could show me a jpeg of a tall Japanese man, but that don't make 'em tall.

sucks bro.

Eat a snickers.

And i bet this isn't "hate" or "intollerance" when THEY do it right!?
can't wait to hang them all.

Sure would be a shame if somebody found (or introduced) kiddy porn on the professor's computer and then tipped off the police. Not that I'm advocating any illegal action, mind you. Just noting that karma often has a tragicomic aspect.

Poison the bullets with cyanide.

Lawsuit.
In a REAL court of law you could present your evidence.

It may not remove the unfair stigma on you, but you could ruin her life, too.

So my .50 BMG revolver is too much for you, lawman?

Checked, I keked harder than I should have at this post

this fgt has the face of a guy who would go out of his way to ruin somones life for not being able to suck a mans penis

Just got here.
Thread appears (unintentionally?) derailed by /k/ and moralfaggotry discussion.

Has anyone done any damage to the faggot yet?

feed her to /baph/

Deleted from /baphomet/

The mods are SJW.

Protect our homosexual brother from annudah shoah!

SECRETLY GAY POSTS FINDINGS FROM MORE SECRETLY GAY BIASED RESEARCH PROP

Aren't there laws against this? He could at least have sued them for defamation. Lawyers would take it up for free.

bump, this faggot cannot get away from something like this scott free

💩💩💩

holy shit we can do smiley faces now?

what would you do?

You mean Cultural Marxist faggot. Call them what they really are.

What are you doing?