POST YFW NINTENDO WON E3 WITH ONE GAME

POST YFW NINTENDO WON E3 WITH ONE GAME

Keep it to your containment thread, you delusional nintendrone

Fuck off back to 4chan you console war fag. You can't win an advertisement convention

Please return to reddit

This has been the most disappointing E3 by far.

No game is worth getting and all companies shat the bed.

nice overwatch reaction face you casual shitbird

They only won by virtue of being the only group showing more than one video game.

Just disappointing as fuck.

what game was that?

Pokemon of course

They are literally showing four goddamn hours of Zelda gameplay right now

Nobody won E3, the entire thing was a shit show.
Not one game worth getting.

1. Nintendo won with a single game
2. JUpisoft has a bizarrely strong showing
3. Sony in a solid third

What the fuck were those niggers thinking? Might as well not show up at all.

Sony won E3 being the only ones to actually show gameplay without throwing in recycled trailers and garbage music or dancing giraffes on stage. Sony won because the rest didn't bother to show up.

This was one of the most boring E3's I've seen so far. What a waste.

You couldn't be more 4cuck if you tried. Please return ASAP.

How did they win anything? It's the same shit year in, year out.
So you have at least two contenders for the "King shitter" title. So, "winning" E3 is exactly hard or something someone should be proud of, that's like being proud of being mediocre.
Of course, E3 has always been shit, this year was even worse than last year. There was literally nothing that peeked me interests and even then, I still had low hopes and expectations and I was still disappointed.

Also:
Your taste a shit.

Isn't*

Bannerlord

nice bait kiddo

it's okay when nintendo does it, did i fit in yet?

If you show so much footage that the audience can potentially start yawning at the game long before its even on shelves, you're fucking crazy. The last thing you want your newest, hottest title in a long-running series to be associated with is that time the devs were fucking stupid enough to force you to sit through four hours of baby-mode E3 style "hey look at how things 'might' happen!" gameplay.