Trump's border wall will get its start in San Diego County

Trump's border wall will get its start in San Diego County
archive.is/mCu3j
President Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico will kick off in the San Diego border community of Otay Mesa, U.S. Customs and Border Protection confirmed Monday.

The community is home to one of two border crossings in San Diego and will be the site where 20 chosen bidders will erect prototypes of the envisioned wall. Winners will be selected around June 1, the agency said.

While funding for the massive infrastructure project is still not set, up to 450 companies submitted designs last week. The agency’s bid said roughly 20 companies will be selected to build the prototypes — 30 feet long and up to 30 feet high.

The models will be built on a roughly quarter-mile strip of federal land within 120 feet of the border, said a U.S. official with knowledge of the plans quoted by the Associated Press.

Border Patrol spokesman Ralph DeSio did not say exactly where the construction will take place, saying only that it would occur in the Otay Mesa area. He added that plans were subject to change.

Of the possible border locations in the region, building the prototypes near the Otay Mesa crossing makes the most sense because it allows companies to test out designs in a heavily trafficked area that still has room and flexibility, according to Eric Frost, director of San Diego State University’s graduate program in homeland security.

Frost, interviewed before the location was confirmed by the federal agency, said Otay Mesa would be a better place to start than the desert to the east or near a river — often empty locales.

“A lot of trucks already use it,” he said of the Otay Mesa crossing. “You want to look at how they actually interact with the fence.”

Construction of the models, which will likely take place in June, may attract protesters, but law enforcement officials said they were committed to supporting 1st Amendment rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-barriers-to-trump-rsquo-s-wall/
news.vice.com/story/trump-is-deporting-more-people-than-obama-but-just-barely
archive.is/dbQNH
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/06/060609-gorges-dam_2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoover_Dam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is good, however, we must continue to wait in see. Just like the bombing with Syria, only after 4 years are done and we aren't in a war with Syria and the wall is built, will one be able to confirm he was a good president (just like one can only know if a Jew was a good Jew after he is gone and can no longer have the possibility of flip-flopping. E.g. that chess player Bobby).

b-b-but POL said the GOP cancelled the wall! and we all know the GOP overrides the President r-right?? m-muh kushner muh chesscucks MUH T_D REEEEEEE

About five hours ago I saw a thread saying the Wall was blocked now its going ahead. I'm confused.

I would caution in blaming Trump if it does not go through, but then again he did encircle himself with neocon cuckservatives so… We probably should've been more active during his cabinet selection instead of just bathing in the SJW tears.

It's just how things work, first they're blocked, but then you get your way. It's a bit like Chess

Because it wasn't blocked. Some GOP fags said they would look to block it. Not the same thing, is it?

the wall we be built, Paul Ryan probably needs a hot coal shoved up his ass though

Why the fuck go into Syria and Nork if they aren't going to build the wall for him? Trump needs to wage war on congress and the media. Not figuratively, I mean get the troops to take them out.

(They) said The Wall isn't going to be funded in the stop gap, kick the can budget that gets passed every few months. I don't see why that is even an issue since The Wall hasn't even been decided on yet. Congress agreed to The Wall months ago. My money is on slipping it into filibuster proof legislation.

tldr, all news is fake until proven otherwise.

Anons, you must learn to read. What is being started are the prototypes. These Prototypes are actually going to be part of the larger system chosen from this trail though. What this proves is that Trump is still unlikely to turn his back on the wall. Cuckseratives still have a chance to bitch out and fuck this up though.

Feels good constantly winning. The smug is improving my gains at the gym.

>About five hours ago I saw a thread saying the Wall was blocked now its going ahead. I'm confused.

I think that's the point of some of these threads that are posted at approximately the same time probably by the same people: generating confusion.

>While funding for the massive infrastructure project is still not set, up to 450 companies submitted designs last week. The agency’s bid said roughly 20 companies will be selected to build the prototypes — 30 feet long and up to 30 feet high.

The funding is what's missing for now because Paul Ryan and the cuckservatives are afraid of Democratics causing a government shutdown.

That's going to be /comfy/ to watch.

Does this mean we're going to see leftist get bayoneted?

the general rule is: you shouldn't trust anyone

can ICE just deport the protestors?

Don't see why not. I read reports they were using celebrations of mexican holidays to deport people, and it freaked illegals out so much they cancelled everything.

Will be interesting to see what they come up with from a technical point of view.

Thats why you shouldnt believe things you read on the internet without question.

The wife and I like to spend weekends at the Rio Grande. We have a nice little private piece of property where we regularly frolic naked with the kids or friends. We sure do hope our way of life doesn't change by building a wall there, it's heaven.

The nose knows

Then maybe you should lurk for more than ten minutes if you couldn't see that was an obvious shill thread. You clearly don't belong here.

What the fuck.

Those pictures are pretty comfy tbh. The main reason being that within a century the land beyond the wall will be a white country. Great Wall of China eat your heart out.

gas yourself cuck

I'm feeling the same, I was even start to wavier in the wall getting built (for now). But with this seemingly pointing to a lot of prototypes being tried out before going full steam ahead, has me not knowing what to believe and what not to believe (even more so than normal now).

What the fuck is even going on?! It's going to be a wild ride

Can I fap to your wife?

But the kikes shilling this board assured me the wall wasn't happening! How can this possibly be?

I'll believe it when it starts getting put up. Until then, this is all talk. Submitting prototypes does not mean a wall is being constructed.
For all you know, this is just bullshit to make it look like he's serious only to just apologize and say "look! I totally tried! Even had some retards build some prototypes that never got approved!"
I have plans for prototypes to build a sentry gun that only shoots niggers and kikes. Doesn't mean it exists or that I have serious intentions on building it.
Now that Trump is president, he controls what the press hears and reports on.
I'll believe it when I see it.

There's already a perfectly good fence here, and a METRIC FUCKLOAD of border cops.

Also a metric fuckload of actual Mexicans. Half the city is full of 'em, especially the half closer to the border.

I give these prototype "wall" segments two weeks of standing before they get destroyed by vandals.

Hold on while I get the gas, tor-kike.

The hard part isn't coming up with prototypes. That's the easy part.

Bunch of boarder Spics who have been there for generations. Fucking Monsanto them!

Nah, it's mostly white farmers/ranchers. They're Texans, with lots of guns and shit. If Trump wants to try to take their land, he's welcome to try.

are you posting from a different timeline?

Are you posting from an alternate universe?

It was never blocked, you must have trouble reading. Some fake news mainstream media just claimed they have "sources" saying majority of republicans intend to vote no for funding the wall.
How the hell would anyone have gained such information from about 50 different Congressmen? It's just more smoke and mirrors from the media, you should know this kind of things by now.

did Trump fuck us or not?

No you fucking idiot.

Sounds like a great first test to their structural integrity!

Also, honestly, this is a great move. Once people begin to see pictures of actual wall ideas, it will anchor all the thoughts about the wall even more in reality. This will force the GOP to serve the will of their constituents or risk getting steamrolled in the upcoming elections.

Best part? The companies bidding for the project will foot the bill.

Under budget and ahead of schedule.

How many massive land-owners on the Mexican border are going to protest building the Great Trump Wall? I'm sure some, but frankly its a boon for most. In addition there is eminent domain, and Trump made his fortune acquiring real estate rights. His agents will be the best at making it so.

The wall won't get build if Trump gets caught up in some stupid war in the Middle East.

Read the post again. They can (and probably will) tie it up in court for years. All it takes is one land-owner to want to fuck Trump on the wall.
If they can tie it up for years, it won't get done. He'll ask for a second term and he can bullshit his way through it.
The problem is that Trump can legitimately use one of many excuses for the wall not being constructed. If he wants, he can let it sit in imminent domain court for his entire term and then claim it didn't get done for a reason and assholes will elect him to another term in which he does the same thing.
Then after it's over, the next president will be a democuck who doesn't even want the wall and it's over.

kek

Forget about the middle east. That will just be another excuse for not building the wall.
If war erupts in the middle east because of some dumb shit Trump pulls (let's face it, if war breaks out on a large scale it WILL be because of some dumb Trump bullshit), that's no excuse for not having the wall.
THERE ARE NO EXCUSES AT ALL FOR NOT HAVING THE WALL COMPLETED IN FOUR YEARS
We didn't vote for him to try to build a wall. We didn't vote for him to get stopped by Republicucks. He told us explicitly that he would get it done quickly.
Trump holds his employees to the same standard, I'm sure. Trump is now our employee. If they don't produce on The Apprentice, he fires them and forgets about them. He doesn't accept excuses for his employees and we're not going to start accepting excuses from him.
Get it done quickly or you're not better than a kike nigger piece of shit.

I've said it for years now I big mistake was not allowing Mexicans to become slaves. Years ago if I had taken several Mexican women as slaves more than likely dozens of children would have resulted. See the dilemma that would have created and trump would have never been elected.

Holy fuck where are they outsourcing these shills from. Their inability to use proper English is grating as hell.

Non-issue. They aren't building anything on there, they are putting up a border wall for the defense of the Nation. I'm sure there is some legal finessing and finagling that will be done to BTFO any NIMBY faggots who try and block the wall.

I look forward to the excuses when the wall gets built then. That said, 4 years is the fastest it could be built according to most sources.

Could have sworn they released a vague timetable stating they aimed to have it done in two. Did that change?

I've never seen that. All estimations have it around 4-5 years. Most people on Holla Forums had it at 5 years.

I'll be happier than a pig in shit if the wall gets built. I won't be making excuses. I want the wall 100% by any means necessary. If it's not done, what will your excuses be?

The wall is going to be exactly like the concrete sound barriers and pretty much like Israel's wall. It takes no time to put up concrete sound barriers. It's a very minor part of highway construction. It shouldn't take any more than a year and a half to complete it.
They will have specialized machinery that ONLY builds the wall and does it at a fast pace. There is no need to take 4 years to build the wall.

permit me to inform you of my desire of going into debate. confusing border barrier to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country. you can indicate your option towards assisting lawfully to me passage over the frontier. helpful if no frontier checkpoints.

The problem is he seems to be trying to create situations in which he can blame others if his plans don't go through by giving the jobs to the most incompetent and those most against what he promised..

most of these people, if not almost all (Texas) likely voted Trump and would be more than willing to sell some land to put up the wall. People from Texas are the hardcore, ruthless, hang niggers from trees, god bless America type, and no I'm not counting the spic population that's set to be deported.

These guys are basically die hard Republicans, and love their land, and don't want to see it stolen by Mexicans as it has been quickly. Why do you think they would be so unnposed to selling a small portion of land for the glory and protection of your nation? They will absolutely do it and the few who don't will be laughed and mocked so it won't matter anyhow when it's taken and they lose out on a fat payday.

You buy lands in hope someday they government or someone will buy it, you're saying they are gonna say fuck it when Trump starts handing out Million$$ checks like candy to his loyal voters.

That's a blatant lie. We always understood that the wall must be built within his first term because he's not guaranteed a second term.
The only way it takes 5 years is if there's some deliberate stalling.
They will be constructed the same way highway concrete sound barriers are constructed. It takes very little time to put up those barriers. There are already thousands of miles of them lining our highways right now. We already have what it takes to make the wall just laying around.
4-5 years is a joke and an excuse.

But that's not true at all, you fucking dipshit. The entire border voted blue. It was actually much closer than it should have been.
No, look at the voting map, you ignorant piece of shit. MOST OF THE BORDER OF TEXAS DID NOT VOTE TRUMP.

Stop talking out of your ass, no final design or concept has been chosen yet.

Also, you're wrong since highway concrete sound barriers don't go underground and don't provide the protection levels needed (they're sound barriers after all).

No it's not. Even CNN admitted it would take that long and that was when they were full on anti-Trump, however they claimed if he was ambitious, not taking into account any legal battles and so on.

Vid related. Wew.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-barriers-to-trump-rsquo-s-wall/

:^)

Reminder that there are 30 million illegals in this country by the measure that includes anchor babies as US citizens.
Reminder that anchor babies are not and never have been legally US citizens.
Reminder that we are going to deport all of them and the democrats will never win another election.

no we're not

Is this what you Trump supporters wanted? Breaking up families and shit?
I want the whole family to go back.

There actually is a large fence already along a decent portion of the border so they can improve on that. The rest can be settled easily thanks to the way Texas does politics. It's honestly not a serious issue. They can try to stop it but they'll buckle.

I don't even want the border wall anymore. If Russia decides to nuke our shit up or if the niggers go crazy we will have to flee to south america to escape the zombie apocalypse.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. Trying to stop it could hold the whole thing up in court for a few years. We don't have a few years and neither does Trump.
If the flow of spics is not stopped, we will never see another right-wing white president that's elected by the system we have now.

I don't think they can, especially in Texas where a good number of the judges are anti-immigration, with one even being critical of Obama's policies. California is the only place I'm truly worried about. He can build other areas if they are a bother but even they will buckle most likely.

Wanna know how I know you're not from here?

What are you basing this off of? Whenever the government has tried to use imminent domain, when hasn't the project been stalled and fought and even had people die over it?
I think you're being very naive here. Just go back and look at the DAP. And that was Obama, the left's favorite nigger.
How much do you think they're going to love this coming from the guy the media has been shitting on for over a year?

Of course they didn't vote for trump, that is where most of the mexicans are.

I know that it will be at least 6 feet underground

and

Which BTFO's your sound barrier analogy as sound barriers simply do not have these levels of protection nor go underground.

spartareport.com/2017/03/trumps-wall-30-feet-tall-concrete-aesthetically-pleasing-and-has-six-additional-feet-underground-to-prevent-tunnelers/

That article that I linked you to also says it will be 6 feet underground.
Why are you trying to argue something that I agree with?

They aren't mexicans if they can vote. If they can vote, they are legally allowed to tie this up in courts.
Don't get me wrong, I want them all deported, but that's not how this is going to work. I don't consider them citizens, but our government does.

Anyone who tries to tie this up in court should have the wall build around the northern perimeter of their land, leaving them on the Mexican side of it, and that especially goes for the goddamned indians.

Cool. But let's talk about what will actually happen instead.

I won't believe it until I see an actual, physical wall being built that will be part of the permanent wall.

be quiet scum. Trump is better than you could have dared hope a president could be just a couple years ago. fuck off with your Syria *muh wedge issue*, faggot shill.

What has Trump done that any other Republican president wouldn't have done?
He has barely deported more than Obama.
Name one thing Trump has done that is good for Holla Forums.

This was debunked yesterday too. Seriously, you guys need to give up already, it's getting pathetic.

I was being facetious but what i said is partially true; parts of the wall will be rerouted to avoid crossing land that will have to be acquired by eminent domain. Those parts that can't be rerouted will be skipped, leaving gaps that encourage a stampede of smugglers and illegals to cross only over the land of people who won't settle with the government. After a couple of years of having an illegal Mexican freeway onramp on their land, those people will be begging for the wall.

Link to debunking it.
It was never debunked. Trump has barely deported more than Obama.

Okay. Keep telling yourself that.

Can this fucking faggot get banned please? He clearly is some sort of paid 3rd world shill. He can't even spell.

WEW

There are linked sources inside.
Sorry you can't run from the fact that Trump has really done jack shit.

You fags are still getting a paycheck?!

They're doing it for free at this point.

You're a dumb nigger who's probably never eve been to Texas. They aren't gonna card a spic because they know that spic is gonna vote blue anyways. Half this state needs to get nuked, the other half is alright because it's white and at least red.

I didn't even see any spics when I went to vote, but I'm in northern Texas with all the hippy college students.

Me and the kids are into Pure Nudism, feels great.

Can I fuck your wife since you're a flabby old, impotent cuck?

how much do they pay you? do you work from home or do they make you work from the cuckshed they built in their office?

Yeah I've been around those parts and if I remember correctly it's h1b's, numales, and sjw's as far as the eye can see. But in the southern areas, especially the ones that are blue, they don't give a shit about citizenship. It's fucking trash man, I don't know I'm getting the fuck out as soon as I can.

Can we build a Wall around Chicago too? I want to see that place turn into Escape from New York. You know what, wall off New York too.

Would somebody really do that? Just go on the internet & tell lies?

>>>/degenerate/

No I say this as someone who works in Texas politics and law and deals with this stuff all the time. He will have a smooth time in Texas and most places and it's California that will be a problem due to all the tricks they are fond of. Also, Hanen is the judge who handles these cases he tends to lean pro-Trump or anti-left.
archive.is/dbQNH

It needs to be 40-50 feet high and 10 of those being underground, and at least 1 foot thick. These derisions I think are a pretty decent and imposing to your average tunneler (which is hard as fuck) and border jumper. Then you couple this wall with other advanced technology and the border patrol and we're fucking golden, gun turrets and mine fields sold separately.

I mean that is a drop in the fucking bucket compared to the Three Gorges Dam which used 21 MILLION cubic yards of concrete. While Hoover dam used only 650,000 cubic yards.
Links
Three Gorges Dam Link: news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/06/060609-gorges-dam_2.html
Hoover Dam Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoover_Dam

And if the CNN video is even close to accurate when the USA can do this no problem, not like we're going to run out of it anytime soon.

I had that wrong, I was going to write something different, it would be a fuck town on concrete, not a drop in the bucket, should be reversed.

what the fuck is going on…

Test, Holla Forums was a little slow right now.

wew

So are the republicucks in congress still being faggots about the funding?

It's not "because reasons" you unbelievable homo. Its because the crossing points will be narrowed down so that the entirety of cartel traffic and illegal alien traffic will be flowing across a very few points of land, complete with murderous spics, garbage, baby diapers, shootouts, severed heads, and underground tunnels. These are things that ALREADY HAPPEN along the border, but they occur over hundreds of miles; now they will occur in the back yards of the holdouts who won't sell, and only where the wall can't be rerouted to leave them on the Mexican side where they belong.

Hmm

San Diego fag here. That place is 100% beaner land. Illegal crossings are already down 67% just from the threat of law enforcement. Now he's gonna give them a taste of all the flavors of wall he could buy. If the locals get rowdy they'll even get litmus tested for vandalism resistance.

Trumps not the kind of man capable of doing such a thing. He is a businessman, not an Illuminati esk individual. He's remarked numerous times on how rotten the system is and how much he doesn't like it.

Personally I'd start using the NSA to silence critics back home and the media. Show them that I also have the information on them being a pedophile and see how quickly they'll tow the line.

Problem is the CIA needs purged to or restructured to turn it into a usable apparatus, but even still Trump won't see the value in using it, it's not his style.

it's multidimensional

to be fair when the GOP announces they plan to do something really dumb, they usually follow through.

dies is a bot innit?
ZOGbot

BUILD THAT WALL

I was thinking the same thing.

Something to consider though is that the ban list supposedly was wiped after the hack earlier this month. So, all of the retards who were banned for breaking simple rules and being pests have been let out of their cages. A lot of them are probably left-leaning reddit types and think its fun to shake their ass at the nazi image board. Add to that the sporadic shilling from other communities and coordinated shilling because of pedogate.

I have seen so much conflicting information in the past threeish weeks it's causing my head to spin. I already knew it was borderline impossible to distill objective truths. But it's reaching the point where I legitimately have no idea what to think and it's making trying to get a read on the West's trajectory very difficult.

I suspect someone is running a misinformation campaign to spread division and confusion among the rights ranks. However, another part of me suspects my worst fears have been realized and the establishment did in fact do the strategy I had been hoping they wouldn't. Which was to allow a Trump presidency and then wear him down until he was their puppet.

It's weird Holla Forums I'm caught between wanting to man the trenches. And at the same time not wanting to be a true believer revolutionary sucker who gets one to the back of the head as soon as he's expendable to those he put in power.

Looks like some companies have made some wall concepts.
>>>/n/533469

Bobby Fischer was pretty based, though.
He publicly rejected Judaism and asked to be taken off the list of Jews in their encyclopaedia.
I think he became red-pilled on the JQ through chess, honestly.
Chess is such a Jewish thing that pretty much everyone he interacted with in the sphere of Chess from his early years in the chess clubs in New York up through his later years was a Communist Jew.

We had a list and had campaigns to try and get certain people picked for cabinet positions (even submitting them to his website), but we're just not that influential unfortunately.
It was always going to be borderline impossible to get Ron Paul, Michael Scheuer, and Pat Buchanan or someone like them in, anyways.

Who's taking this picture? The Jewish pornographer that you work for?

The only choice is to become individualistic and stop caring about the world or its countries, and care about who surrounds you, and yourself.
That's the only escape from what i am seeing right now. Stop making your belief in Trump personal. He's not a god to believe in the first place.

Gas yourself kike

It is nice to read reasonable posts on here.

How was passover user?

First post, every time. Does shareblue offer some imageboard monitoring software?

NOTICE HE USED TOR, MEANING HE INTENDS TO USE SEVERAL PROXIES WITH ID CODES IN THE THREAD

Not as good as pass away's going to be.

BUILD
WALL

Ave Trump

Can San Diego be on the other side of the wall?

Really? No shit?

And when trump deports taco, you'll find that blue stain quite removed, and all the remaining whites, thus liberated from their entacoment, will be more than happy to let Trump have a bit of land for The Wall.

We're gonna build a wall. A big, beautiful wall. It's gonna be great.

This. Trump will permanently de-cuckify the country. In twenty years will will have an Amerireich Republic and in forty we will have Mars Colonies named after the Godemperor.

Faggots saying it won't be funded have never heard of import tarrifs.

Last I heard they were employing illiterate eastern EU faggots. Fucking shariablue, lowest of the low.

Start those import tariffs any time, fam.

Never idolized him, always kinda regarded him as a Caesar figure. But you are correct, we are only in control of ourselves at the end of the day.

Here's hoping we don't all end up getting turned into nuclear sludge or bred out of existence.

Christ, can you imagine a 30 foot high wall stretching the entire border? That'd be impressive.

Will the wall have crossing checkpoints?