I want to scream and I don't have a mouth

Virgil?
More like a Virgin.

I can live with that

Just completely fuck my shit on a subatomical level-

but why

Its fake, check that channel.
10/10 thoroughly butt ravaged.

Is it even legit? The channel has only one video.

I called it. Knew it would be young Dante/Virgil or something. He looks weird, but at least he's not wearing a fucking fedora.

This is good. Do we know who's attached to this?

that is a fucking chaos legion cinematic you triple pieces of shit

Wait, it's fake?

fuck you

Sooo.
Anyone want to take a bet on how long before they replace the douche in the red coat with a Stronk Womynz as main character?

You mean dmc2?

It's fake you fucking retards, it's a chinese iOS game that released 3 months ago.

You fucking nigger, you nearly gave me a heart attack.

i knew we had newfags, but this is far worse than i expected.

I don't like it, but since it's A - obviously a spinoff and B - based on actual DMC, I'm going to settle for improvement over last time.

summer really has arrived huh

Hey Dante, will we ever meet again?

Looks gay as fuk

Looks pretty great actually.

The implication is that it's a cartoony iOS game. So people seeing the chinese virgil knockoff aren't going to think twice when they see that.

I'd be mad if I didn't already know it would end like this.

These past couple weeks I've been telling you fuckers that Capcom is just gonna keep milking you by underhandedly hinting at a DMC game just so you'll continually hang on to their nuts and buy their games in the promise of a DMC5 that'll never be made but none of you listened.
Get fucked.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD YOU SUMMER NEWFAGS. THIS IS AN EDITED TRAILER OF SOME CHINESE IOS GAME. IT IS FAKE. IT IS NOT REAL. THIS IS NOT A DEVIL MAY CRY GAME. ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID. STOP POSTING, LEAVE.

Lmao, Destuctoid reported this as real, and then deleted the article as damage control.

Damn, cheeky lil shits managed to delete it before someone could archive.

Only got Giant bomb and some frog site who jumped on shit before confirming it.

archive.is/WdEiy

archive.is/J8U2d

Also, you faggots fell for it.