This is supposed to be better than persona

Was I being tricked or do you guys actually believe this

SMT4 is pretty shit. Play Nocturne and then come back.

What's the mater user? Not enough Waifus or Social links to ease your autism?

At least post Nocturne if you're going to persona bait.

Or Strange Journey.

It's boring, bland and the dialogue seems written by a 12 year old

Haven't played it. Guess I'll try it sooner or later

Don't you worry OP, I got you covered.

SMTIV is easily the worst RPG in the franchise. Even Persona 3 is better.

Go play Strange Journey instead.

Strange Journey is the best Wizardry Clone ever created.

IV is the worst SMT
Play Strange Journey or Nocturne
Also, P3 and P4 a shit, IS and EP are better

I haven't played an SMT game, and even I know 4 is the worst mainline one. I don't know how OP managed to fuck it up. I hope you at least pirated it instead of buying it, you did hack your 3DS right?

IV is alright but it pales in comparison to Strange Journey. I heard Apocalypse improves on IV though.

I would have suggested playing SMT 1&2 instead of trying out IV. Also as a reminder that the only official english version of SMT 1 was released onto the apple app store only.

IV is ok and I liked it better than SJ. I play mainline for the battle system and EO for the dungeon crawling.

But the combat in IV is a step down in difficulty from all the other games.

The other games weren't particularly hard either. Press turn is great. Press turn is life. Smirk is _ok.

IV is a really good entry point to the series. Too bad it has few other redeeming qualities other than a damn great UI ( )

It makes it more casual than IV they added a demon market where you can buy high level demons for a low price.

Should've made it like Devil Survivor where there is an auction.

That describes Persona 3 and 4 perfectly.

Auction had the same problem as FF9, just minimum bid and bet high at the end

Haven't played SMT IV yet, but the one SMT I did play (the first one) was certainly more interesting than Persona 3 and 4 overall.