When Globalization Brings Brain-Invading Worms

“So it’s a worm infection introduced into North America through globalization,” said Peter Hotez, the dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. “Some suggest that it’s due to snails or slugs in the ship ballasts—ships coming from Asia and going through the Panama Canal.”

The parasite that causes rat lungworm disease is now endemic in the southeastern United States, and it’s expected to spread northward

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/04/when-globalization-brings-brain-invading-worms/522153/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeolite
diatomaceousearth.com/2lbs-food-grade-diatomaceous-earth/
archive.fo/9Z01o
infiniteunknown.net/2012/04/15/24-doctors-with-the-courage-to-tell-the-truth-about-distilled-water/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angiostrongylus_cantonensis

forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#ef29a53f9ff7
shop.gaiaherbs.com/Wormwood-Black-Walnut-Supreme/p/GAIA-90800001
globalhealingcenter.com/harmful-organism-cleansing-kit.html
globalhealingcenter.com/advanced-cleansing-kit.html
diatomaceousearth.com/
news.cornell.edu/stories/2011/09/promiscuous-parasites-hijack-host-immune-cells
vice.com/en_us/article/parents-are-giving-their-children-bleach-enemas-to-cure-them-of-autism-311
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/
amazon.com/Pounds-Azomite-Organic-Essential-Minerals/dp/B00AJALC2G#Ask?ref_=nav_custrec_signin&
amazon.co.uk/d/Acetyl-L-Carnitine-Nutritional-Supplements/BULK-POWDERS-Acetyl-Carnitine-Powder/B00J1DCJ8S
amazon.co.uk/BULK-POWDERS-Acetyl-Tyrosine-Pouch/dp/B00SP30CN4/
pdf-archive.com/2017/04/15/turpentine-the-candida-cleaner-dr-daniels-1/
fda.gov/downloads/AnimalVeterinary/SafetyHealth/AntimicrobialResistance/NationalAntimicrobialResistanceMonitoringSystem/UCM293581.pdf
amazon.com/Root-Naturally-Grade-Diatomaceous-Earth/dp/B0167NW7FE
archive.is/5UR2d
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17435951
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9533930
researchgate.net/publication/232245564_Turning_the_volume_down_on_heavy_metals_using_tuned_diatomite_A_review_of_diatomite_and_modified_diatomite_for_the_extraction_of_heavy_metals_from_water
wormsandgermsblog.com/files/2013/08/M2-Tapeworms-General1.pdf
pastebin.com/7h1f81Eb
freetexthost.com/qrmvbewdhx
curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2237857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nature finds a way to balance itself. Overpopulation is the real problem of our time, nothing else. Someone please bring this parasite also to africa and south america.

Maybe we've found the disease that causes liberalism.

wonderful multiculturalism

The joke is that globalization is the mental brain worm that brought over the material one over.

Protip: Eat fossilized Algae to get rid of parasites. I did for about a month & shit out a tapeworm I didn't even know I had. Lost like 10 pounds, & some of my hair grew back.

Nigger that's the shit I use to dust my chickens.

You mean the whiskey hasn't been protecting me? Well shit.

Well there's a food grade of it that you can drink as a powder. It absorbs water & cuts up any bugs/parasites in your body as it passes through. I had energy problems for years & found out I had parasites by taking this stuff. Joint pain got better too. It's the pool grade stuff you need to avoid, that's not meant for people to eat.

Funny you mention that. They use this stuff to filter beer.

Alcohol is absorbed in the stomach.

What's the theoretical basis behind its supposed antimicrobial properties?

In theory it shreds fungus, worms, yeast, bugs, etc, as it passes through your intestinal track. It's absorbs water so that's most likely the main thing that kills bugs/parasites (chicken user can attest to this), so if you take it internally it does the same thing. FBA marks it as "generally considered safe" because companies use it as a filter agent, so just up your water drinking when you're on it so you don't get constipated & you're all good. I wouldn't be surprised if it cures a lot of liberal tendencies. Didn't we think Toxoplasmosis from cats caused a lot of insanity in liberals because they're all cat people awhile back?

Well, homosexuality, but it's largely the same thing.

Typo. Anyway just google search it. Lots of sites that specialize in parasite cures seem to swear by it.

THE TWO SIDES FIT ALMOST PERFECTLY

it probably works exactly like zeolite, it's a molecular sieve, capturing metal ions and toxins efficiently
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeolite

It removes Heavy Metals too this? I guess this would help people with mercury poisoning from fillings & vaccines then huh? It makes sense I suppose. You're essentially swallowing honeycombs/nets on the size level of microns & nanometers. I can't recommend it since I'm not a doctor, but do your own research, it might help a few anons here out. I'm convinced most people who are overweight actually have some kind of parasites & don't know it, especially with all the sushi & badly processed burgers/hot dogs people eat these days.

doctors actually do recommend it, at least the "holistic" doctors who are killed by big pharma and care about the health of their patients
the variety of zeolite known as clinoptilolite is used as detoxification agent in poisonong victims, as well as a ground cleaner of the wash-down in soils that have recieved industrial spills to capture metals and break down toxic compounds
can be found in health/sport stores as a food additive I believe

user, I hate to tell you this, but that wasn't a tapeworm you shit out, it was your colon

The planet is overpopulated with jews as long as there's at least one of them.

I think we can all agree overpopulation is coming from Africa and Asia.

I'm not one of those retards who bleach their intestines user. Clearly if I shit out my colon I would be dead by now. It's just fine, sedimentary dirt.

We really need to cut back Africa and Asia.

The Middle East too…. they boast that islam is one of the biggest "religions".

this reminds me of this stupid thing people were doing a few years ago. it was posted on this board too. People shitting out parts of their colon and say it was some kinda cleansing. Was it this stuff?? I cant remember.

WEW

Well, maybe it's not toxoplasmosis, but a similar parasite.

sorry. you're retarded.

this parasite breaches intestines once digested. it then lives in blood vessels, and characteristically deep brain matter (most stick to meninges; fat is hard to penetrate via diffusion alone). your alga won't help you.

the article is funny. it too claims plants, but rather as the unwashed cause, despite the professor being hawaii, and the data being from the same + louisiana. not likely a plant transported problem. likely a human spore colony transport problem, combined with inability to be educated enough to avoid designated shitting streets and slug-friendly wet backs.

Desperate parents believing their children had intestinal parasites instead of autism, giving bleach enemas to cure them and proudly sharing pictures of intestinal linings. Strong evidence that this actually hell.

ooooh yeah that was it. thanks. those pictures were horrifying

Forester here. An aspect of globalism that many people don't talk about is the irreparable damage that has been done to forests with the introductions of non-native pathogens and insects. Something as simple as a wooden crate being used to pack stuff can bring in insects or fungus that wipe out hundreds of thousands of acres of timber in a few years.

If you live in the eastern half of the US and have noticed all the elm trees in your city dying off, you can thank Jews and Chinks for introducing Dutch Elm Disease. Same with Sudden Oak Death.

toxoplasma gondii look it up 1/3 of the planet is infected

user, pls

The whole east coast if fucked by Lyme Disease carrying ticks too isn't it?

first post every time

We should have a script that bans the first responder to any thread for eight hours.

you are a stage 9 autist for sure

It may be blasphemous because no man knows the hour or the day, however, one could claim Trump to be the conquerer, this to be pestilence, depending on how the China goes through we get the "wheat and barley for a days wages", then all that will be left is the last horseman. Couple that with 666 Kushner and you get some fun.

The vocal chord parasite has spread to the meningies and deep brain tissue. With it comes the desire to change: Male to Female.

The transgender urges of the wallachia parasite hosts also include an increase in sexual drive, helping to spread the parasite to other hosts.

Only the perfect burger, cooked to a crisp 100 degrees with crisp lettuce and special sauce ,can combat the parasite.

Maybe it's mother natures safety valve.
If a species gets too populous, they spread toxoplasma amongst themselves more, which makes them liberal (degenerate), so they have less and weaker kids, tidily solving the population issue.
This wouldn't surprise me at all, Mother Nature sure is amazing.

This thread is triggering me
t. hypochondriac

Like leftism?

Vocal chord parasite?

toxiplasma turns you into a bridge jumping adrenaline chaser, not a moron who risks little more than a misdemeanor for standing for rioting

My man! I cleanse with DE (diatomaceous earth) too. It also cleanses heavy metals, certain parasitic bacteria, yeast/ candida, rotting old food.
You all that don't cleanse your GI tract are nasty with so many toxins in your system. I don't have acne anymore and my fingernails and hair frow really fast.

diatomaceousearth.com/2lbs-food-grade-diatomaceous-earth/

I'm just a humble diatomaceous earth merchant

I forgot to mention the Nail growth. My god, they're as strong as box cutters now.

Come to think of it, why doesn't Alex Jones sell this stuff?

Not a good money maker for that shill. A 2-lb bag is only $10.

Master mineral solution.

It actually does have a use, it cures malaria in a single treatment. Other than that, the people who took it everyday until they shit out intestine were hardcore stupid.

I remember that. It was the healthfood equivalent of those guide on making Cool Crystals or the Metal Spoon experiment.

Is this the new water filter that'll solve everything ?

Stone Age Nanobots son.

cuck

Complement that with some nice CaveMan nutritional suplemments from (((Alex Johnes))).

This thread is a great reminder to not believe everything you see posted here; there are retards who unironically believe that ingesting what is essentially dirt will "cleanse" you of "toxins".

Diatoms aren't dirt. They're remains of single cell algae.

DOESNT THIS ONLY AFFECT RATS THO?

See

Even if this specific one doesn't, there's no reason to be bringing in millions of "immigrants" into your country when they could be carrying diseases that modern science thought they had eradicated.

Mediafag here. I listen to the filter man for his performance. He sells a fucking soup called "Caveman Bone Broth" and I know Paul Jewseph Watson lurks here.

Let's help the filter man pay alimony.

"Intestine Integrity"
"Parasite Pulverizer"
"Colon Catalyst"

Then he can mark it up 200% to help keep his ministry on the air.

You better not be lying to me user, I'm going to try this stuff.

Worms go home.

get the FOOD GRADE

That's the stuff you can actually ingest. The pool grade kills you so it's KINDA important to not mix the two, so be sure to check which you're buying. Just be aware you can get constipated if you take too much of it at once, & you need to drink tons of water when you use it since it dries you out. Also be sure not to breath it if possible. Also be aware that you're literally killing every harmful thing in your body at the same time, so start off with a teaspoon a day & listen to how much your body can handle. If you take too much the die off symptoms from all the yeast/woms/whatever are going to make you feel really sick. You're going to have a fucking haulocaust going on in your bowels.

also

do your own fucking research into this stuff online before trusting a random user's advice on a Tibetan flip book bulletin board

I don't want to hear some user died because he ate 3 tablespoons of this stuff a day & literally turned into a mummy in his sleep.

I bought the food grade stuff, and hydration is always important but I do really appreciate the concern. Please accept this rare-ish Hitler as my thanks.

Yeah. It was too much masturbation.

It was only a matter of time before a second bubonic plague came to wipe out the weak. Bring it on, that's what the world needs now more than ever.

Checked and heartily kek'd, thanks for brightening up my day

Anyone want to explain how exactly this works without spouting pseudoscience? Correlation is not causation, and the placebo effect exists. Anyone who believes this is a tard, plain and simple.

At this point it stands to reason that if it's killing the bad things, it's probably killing the good things too

If you kill your internal body parasites, they win.

checked

Also don't be surprised if your sweat starts to smell worse. That's actually a good sign your body is expelling harmful stuff. Your shit is going to smell pretty bad too for the same reason. It's a slow process but eventually I slept better, had more energy, the coating on my tongue started to go backwards (candida I think it's called?), night vision got better, & my hair & nails started growing really fast. It's surprising how much it does.

I drink a glass of Kefir each morning as a probiotic, but you're probably right. Adding a yogurt & a multi vitimin in there daily wouldn't hurt.

I hate how much disinfo there is. From what I can see, it either absorbs water from things it comes into contacts with & turns parasites into mummies, or it scrubs the insides of your gut on a microscopic level. Probably both.

I didn't even try it for a week after hearing about it due to not being able to google search any definitive answers. Half of what I found said it was bad for you, half I found said it was a cure all. It's all really tiring to research. Same thing happened when I looked up Distilled water on google. Like every search result said "don't drink distilled water goy, it will kill you". 5 years later? Nothing. Eventually I found out you just add a pinch of pink sea salt into your distilled water & you're good to go. If there's easy & cheap ways to keep you healthy, you better believe there's going to be dissinfo out there to confuse you. Again;

do you own research

The edges are sharp and it cuts cells.

It cuts your cells too, but you have more than the parasite.

Please consider writing a post about any/all progress you see in a month or so. Been on this stuff for just under a year and the first 2-3 months are so drastric of improvements. Clears up stuff you didn't even know you were suffering from, like I have way less mucus in the back of my mouth and sinus cavity.
Be sure to read up on it like other user said. There is a flu type sickness that most people get when first starting to cleanse. It is from all the parasites dying and releasing toxins into your body as they die! (Fooking gross, Ik) But you can take Activated Charcoal to assist with this, the charcoal acts as a sponge to the toxins.
Look up "diatomaceous earth testimonials," for a start. It helps shed light on the wide variety of stuff you can do with it. Sometimes I brush my teeth with it, exfoliate my face, etc.
Take it with carrot juice, pineapple juice or Keifer… something thick. It has no taste but is odd to swallow because it is so gritty. I don't notice anymore but it freaked me out when I first started doing it.

Fuck that. I tried that & you know what you get? Diatamaciousearth.com's writeups on it. The non biased sources I found were all from message boards related to candida & parasite problems talking about it. That's what convinced me, not some site that literally sells the stuff.

This. That's why you take it slowly over a long period of time. It's a dietary supplement, not a food or a medicine. What other improvements did you notice while on this?

searching pubmed for diatomaceous earth clinical studies….nothing at all for humans, and basically nothing for animals either.

blue pilled Roger had no idea what he created

Closest I could find is the FDA's page about it when used as filter aids.

archive.fo/9Z01o

They're only bad if they get to your dick.

Slept better, lost 40 lbs just from how much SHIT was rotting in my gut, did not crave sugar anymore (don't eat any (processed) sugar now), I had constant pain in my lower back from pressure because of all the SHIT I had backed up, hair & nails are thicker (started growing more hair where I was slightly starting to thin on my forhead), [this is because we need Silica for bones, hair, nails, guess what has LOTS of Silica that our modern diet does not provide? DE]. Holy run on sentence.
I did not get sick once at all this past winter we are coming from. I am not hungry as much because the parasites and Candida are not stealing my nutrients. My poop smells fresher! I did not realize how moldy it smelled before, did you know one can grow mold in their intestines? I didn't but it makes sense: food, warmth, dark damp… everything mold needs and loves!
No more irritable bowel symptom like I had my whole adult life. I poop every morning on schedule and it never feels "incomplete." Sometimes I poop 2-3 times a day which was unheard of before.
I think clearer and do not need as much sleep in order to function. Like I said before, acne has gone from my life except a spot here & there. My head is less oily, and it really wasn't bad before but it did change.
That is all I can think of for now, but I know as soon as I post this I will think of a couple more.

I will, I'm hoping it helps my energy level and the eczema on my face, which is very painful. for me

Is this because most farms keep growing crops in the exact same dirt over & over or something else entirely?

is that one of the secret ingredients in kfc?

In short, our modern diets do not provide enough.

all these faggots promoting this stuff are just regurgitating shit from blogs

Avacados are fucked in cali from foreign disease. Also fuck tons of earwigs here from the UK that live in my flowers and cut them to bits

Any bug it comes into contact with instantly dies in a few minutes due to it sucking out all the moisture from their exoskeletons & joints, so that's why people use it on chickens. It's the safest way to kill bugs I know of.

What's your point, user? I study Chemistry is school, there is a way to know if a "blog" or article is full of misinformation or is reasonable scientifically. I will not lie, I do not trust the (((CDC))), do you trust and pray to Gov every night like a good goy?

There's a guy down the road from us that lost 40 trees in his yard because of this. it was brutal man, I felt really bad for the guy because his property looked amazing with all those trees.

& that's why I said to DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH. The only reason I even tried this stuff is because I found like 20 message boards going back 15 years talking about how it had health benefits. So unless they've been shilling for it online since 2000 then I don't see why it wouldn't be good for you. I would go look up some usenet logs about it if I didn't already test it out. Some of those go back ad far as the early 90s.

I wish we could spike liberal's drinking water with diamatacious earth at some rally or something to see if it does anything. I would laugh my ass off if it stopped the rallies, or we could cure crazy people with this stuff.

I've seen this happen in the suburbs & it isn't pretty. Worse yet, I've seen entire neighborhoods cut down due to Japanese beetle larvae of all things. Invasive species inside & out are a serious problem.

And how long did it take before you started noticing effects like these? I'd have a hard time motivating myself to eating dust for months and months from random imageboard info.

You may have noticed that they regularly have people going around handing out water at such events. I'm just pointing that out, not recommending any course of action at all :^)

I know of lefties that are all for getting rid of invasive species, but once it comes to invasive humans it's like "oh, no that'd be wrong."
What's with all this differentiation between scarab beetles, goyim? Japanese beetles, long horn beetles, hell If you don't like the native populations dying to non-natives then that's like literally hitler!
Fuck, if I wasn't so tired I could go into this dynamic more. Libs have to have some spectacular mental gymnastics to want to save a native tree at the expense of a net increase of non native trees but seeing the destruction of their native sub species, the one they belong to is apparently something not to worry about.
I haven't had any experience in trying to redpill environmental/hippy types with this. pro tip: hippy environmentalist types are actually a ripe social niche for introducing national socialism. All there is is to redpill them on the race issue and all the other national socialist tendencies seem to fall into line. Youtube embed related. It's a good listen. I recommends it. It's a reupload because the video's been banned from the OPs channel. starts around 2:21.

…You are confusing various concepts. Most plants contain only a tiny amount of silica, and don't need any more than that. There is no shortage of silica content in actual soil.
What there is a shortage of is constant exposure and consumption of particles from soil, stones,clay and absolute filth that we evolved with.

Now, the guy you're replying to looks to have had his problem solved for now, and that's great. However, in these sorts of threads you should be careful of falling into a pragmatic fallacy (It worked for me, it'll work for EVERYONE). His symptoms are NOT normal, and is still some sort of diagnosed issue, so when he started throwing supplement darts at the wall, one managed to stick. He still doesn't actually know why it worked, even if he thinks he does.

That said, diatomaceous earth should not present issues for use as long as you
1. Use food grade diatomaceous earth. Pool grade is diatomaceous that has been baked, turning it into crystaline silica which IS hazardous.
2. Keep it out of your eyes and lungs
3. Don't fucking overdo it.

Supplements make many promises, but realistically you should expect very little to end up benefiting you.

So our ancestors were eating dirt? Where did humans use to get their silica from?

How much time do you spend outside? Or camping/hunting for that matter? Maby it's because I work in agriculture, but I find that a strange question to ask. Whether it hunting or foraging, food has all sorts of dirt that gets everywhere. There's no helping it and eventually you get over it.
Also consider the use of stone and later clay ware for processing food, which is going to result in a non-trivial amount of particles being consumed as they wear. Much like how cooking with castiron provided iron in a diet.

This constant exposure provided both benefits and hazards to our ancestors (mostly pathogens, and to a lesser extent heavy metals). Our modern food is almost sterile by comparison (it would be incorrect to take this statement literally though).

As far as I am aware, dirt was never a purposeful part of a diet of any functioning culture, though I wouldn't find it strange to be used as an attempted remedy.

things would be better if more women ended up going "Quiet", tbh fam. mute women are the most polite and honest females i have ever met.

(but all the girls i've know that were born completely deaf, have been tremendous bitches, so ymmv).

Wait this is confusing me. Are anons not satisfied with being wizards, and are now trying to become liches?

Can't have parasites without a body. I've never met a Liberal Skeleton & that's a FACT.

Somewhere, Kojima is laughing.

You guys realize that DE is like razor sharp, right? The reason it kills worms and the like is because it slices them up on a cellular level. That which can slice up worms can slice up human tissue.

Sure it's technically non-toxic, but I wouldn't constantly expose my gut tissue to these microcuts no more than I'd want razor sharp asbestos in my system.

i thought the magic Holla Forumsirgen classes were based on age?

18 - 20 mage

30 wizard

60 sorcerer

75+ Lich

I am very fucking tired of arguing with distilled water shills. They keep making the bullshit argument that you deprive your body of minerals yet your body has no fucking use for inorganic minerals such as fluoride.

infiniteunknown.net/2012/04/15/24-doctors-with-the-courage-to-tell-the-truth-about-distilled-water/

WOL
BA
CHIA

I'd like to know more about your personal experiences with distilled water. Always good to have user input.

Avian flu, SARS, Mad Cow, Swine Flu, Ebola, Zika, whatever the fuck this is.

Stop falling for the same old shit.

Although it's hard to get pure distilled water due to the cost of attaining it, a counter-top distiller or jugs at a store are sufficient (beware of plastic contamination). I quite honestly haven't noticed anything other than the water tasting more "pure." But I will say this: we consist of ~60% water so it makes sense to only drink water and nothing extra. The liver and kidneys can only do so much.

Think about it this way: it's easier to separate water from toxins than to separate the toxins from the water. That's why filters cost so damned much yet they don't do as good a job of purifying water as distillation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angiostrongylus_cantonensis
just don't eat fucking snails and you are fine. This parasite is actually a good thing, it will decimate France.

I've heard tell of modern bio-contaminants in the water sources persisting through distillation, even being concentrated, what do you think about that?

Do you filter the water before you distill it?

Indeed some organisms even on earth can withstand >100c heat. However, they're not as common as your average microbe so it shouldn't be an issue.

I purchase jugs at 79 cents, I'm trying to figure out what distiller to buy as the ones on Amazon look exactly like a model I found on alibaba. I would definitely use a cheap filter just to make cleaning the container easier.

Just dont forget that undestilled water contains minerals and salts that are essential to your body. While drinking distilled water is fine for a year or so I would rather recomend simply boiling the water unless your water supply is extreamly chemically contaminated.
To put it bluntly: In the long run the drawbacks of drinking distilled water will be larger then the harm done from a small amount of lead or other chemicalls. Simply boiling it will kill any organisms. Remember to rinse out whatever you boil in every week or so. However in most cases you should still be fine drinking directly from the tap if your supply comes from a propper treatment facility.
Source: I'm an environmental engineer, take it for what you will.

I forgot to mention, even at 79 cents it's wicked cheap as it's a whole gallon, which is enough to last for at least a day. Compare that to soft drinks which are less healthy and more expensive even at 1 liter (3.78L in a gal).

Do you see the irony in your post?

But wont you effectively weaken/"devolve" yourself in doing this? Sure distilled water is the pure form and makes it so that your internals don't have to do work, but isn't that itself an issue? Just like the kids who no longer get all 4 wisdom teeth coming in, or bubble boy type things, isn't this purity going to lead to the body becoming complacent?

Oh user, you hit the nail on the head. They are literally crazy and cleansing would help. Sadly, one dose of DE will do little to nothing.

Lol, yeah for sure. So, my sister had sent me some and was like "user, you are filled with parasites, we all are, take some." I read up on parasites and went into shock, in a very literal way. I have a very low threshold for being grossed out. So, I took about 5 tablespoons in a smoothie and then took another 3 tablespoons at midnight. Do not do this, I am a big person and I handled it pretty well but it was very painful. I had lots of cramps and pain, the parasites were literally trying to escape my intestines and were chewing on the walls of my GI tract. I was in knots for 3 days. The first poop I had exploded out of me and it just kept on coming. It was dead worms, fungus, bacteria that had been leeching off of me. Within a week, I had more energy.
Long story short, if you can make it through your first week and you are taking the DE like you should you will see amazing results. The first few days are hard!! There is no way to get around it, the "bugs" are fighting for their lives. Their protective layer of mucus they have to blend in with your intestinal lining is being shed and they are freaking the fuck out because your body can now recognize them as foreign. DE is a desiccant, that is why you need to drink so much water, and is a way it rids the hydrophoric organisms from your gut.
I will say that it was probably the biggest pivotal moment of my health life. It was like being set free. It will not take months, the initial cleansing will be very very obvious. I'm pumped for you!

To bring the point home, after the invasion of 3rd world peoples bringing parasites into our day cares, schools, hospitals, sewage systems and bodies of water, to be infected with parasites is the new normal. 95% of the US population has a parasitic infection and has no idea. My symptoms were not unique to me, lots of people with IBS, weak nails, premature balding, low energy, sugar cravings, bad acne, etc. It is the new normal and it is caused by parasitic organisms that I would bet you currently have, user.

I'm afraid the irony escapes me.

I don't know. The body is very complex. For example, distilled water can have a pH of 5.5 in extreme cases due to COO exposure yet your body will simply produce my stomach acid to counter this.

see

Why do you feel like its resonable to listen to some hippie BS snake oil merchant rather then actual experts? Just because some claims something thats anti-establishment on a website that looks like its from '97 that doesnt make it true..

The body actually dumps salts into water it ingests. Technically, distilled water would increases the need for this.
Osmotic gradients are very important.

I prefer "dated" websites because they aren't bloated pieces of shit written with PajeetCode™. And you think some scientists being funded by dirty kikes with an agenda make something more true?

No, user, no it is not. I get 5 gallons of purified water for $1.00, ~ $0.20 a gallon, ~ 1/4 of what you pay. Biology professor of mine had a rant about distilled water one day about how distilled water leaches minerals from your body because it is too squeaky clean. He said distilled water has its place but is not meant to be drank. That would be the gallons you see labelled "drinking water," user.

If you think drinking distilled water is bad, see what kind of shit can happen by drinking deionized water. Fortunately the general populace isn't going to do that, as DI water is expensive, and mainly kept to laboratory use.

The dirty kikes dont have time to spend decades on trying to trick people in to drinking purified tap water user.. And on top of that they dont have resources to controll the milloins of scientists, engineers and doctors that spend every day trying to provide you with healthy drinking water. They are bussy manipulating the economy and trading shiny gems.

its not true at all.

DE coats the walls it doesn't cut anything up. JEWTUBE .com/watch?v=2PYdIQEqYM4

I grabbed a bag of the food grade DE and am going to try this out. I'm addicted to sugars

absolutely nothing?

That is incredibly naive as kikes are everywhere. For example, they want to copywrite plants (see Monsanto). Another example is manipulating climate science through paying "scientists" and tampering with statistics. forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#ef29a53f9ff7

For some reason you can't get distilled water here in Norway for cheap. Only supply is pharmacy grade which costs a buttload.

Haha, ok yeah that's more my speed. I'm actually going to try this shit. It's not really that I even have any health issues, it just sounds interesting.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee77
wonderful get

You guys realize this is all to do with your lifestyle and not some wonder supplement, right?
Have you ever gone to a get yourself tested for parasites? Have you looked at your diet actually? Is your lifestyle sedentary? If the answer it is what I think it is, the only reason why this stuff works because you literally shoved powdered fossils into your gut to flush you out after plumbing got blocked up.

Just because you shit your guts out doesn't mean you are healthier. It only means things have gotten really bad for this stuff to work.

Cleansing ones gut is common in many cultures around the world and is necessary for healthy living. I have never gotten myself tested for parasites but I did see their dead corpses when I shit them out. My diet is whole foods based, lean protein, vegetables and fruits and water. Yeah, I used to take sugar and cream in my morning coffee and eat some ice cream once in a blue moon but my diet was based on real food but maybe a little too much sugar. Now, I do not eat dairy, yeast or sugar and kept going with the nice core nutrition sources from before. My lifestyle has never been sendintary. I'm a former athlete and can't stand to sit on the coach all day or in front of the computer screen. Go, go, go. My laptop is set up so that I am standing, so I can do random stretches and exercise in place while I work.
You sound like a meat head trying console yourself that you don't have parasites. You have parasites, dude. You're only hurting yourself by not even entertaining this new information you've come across.

Good fucking god, context?

??????

for refrence

DE is kitty litter.

Toxoplasma makes you suicidal. Leftists are all suicidal, as they want to important hostile foreigners into their country. Just like the rat with toxoplasma wants to be around cats.
It's pretty damn obvious leftism is a result of toxoplasma gondii.

So what's this about your body needing silicone?
never heard of that before

Shaggy?

checked

What a beautiful back drop

The element Silicon, not the polymer Silicone.

It's needed for collagen and elastin, great for hard tissues, skin, mucosa and large blood vessels.

That's why people are worried. Grocery store produce is of less worry than school and restaurant produce, which is notoriously shit

I don't even remember where I saved this from.

There's parasites on/in essentially all modern food. I wouldn't be surprised if this is why Trump eats all his Steaks/meat well done. If you've ever eaten a hot dog you're probably infected with SOMETHING.

Any reason not to try DE health wise?

Looks really cheap and I can't see why dropping 20bux on a bag of eating dirt for the month to find out would be a huge deal.

also works on bedbugs and nematodes, organic apple cider vinegar (with the mother) can also help clean parasites.
an important distinction to know is the diatomacious earth needs to be organic otherwise it is pool filter tier and not edible

Damn I never even thought of this, how do I get rid of them other than eating earth ?

I used organic apple cider vinegar and a black walnut wormwood tincture
GHC also has some excellent parasite detox products
shop.gaiaherbs.com/Wormwood-Black-Walnut-Supreme/p/GAIA-90800001
globalhealingcenter.com/harmful-organism-cleansing-kit.html
globalhealingcenter.com/advanced-cleansing-kit.html

Think of it this way, there's plenty of legit and natural methods of purging parasites. Allow me to shill one that I personally use by an admittedly kooky looking label with 90s-esque computer graphics. Looks off, but I promise you this product is legit. I make it a point to do the protocol every 4 weeks even if I'm feeling alright.

Look up HealthForce SCRAM. Examine the ingredients for yourself and the protocol and then research them separately so you at least know why it works and most importantly how it works. I promise you it will work but you should do the research yourself so you don't take mine or anyone else's word for it.

But consider this, if you live near any dirt people and have a poor habit of acquiring food from them (fast food), your chances of parasitic exposure are exponentially higher. How else did western nations that had exceedingly low to non-existent parasite infestation suddenly reverse in that aspect? Mud races. Unclean, unwashed, filth masquerading as people. They have no concept of cleanliness because they are unclean people. Even corporate chains look the other way because they know they are employing the embodiment of filth.

People talking about cleansing parasites, have you tried iodine? I've been taking 25mg for a few months (with supplemental nutrients) and notice the same detox and mental clarity /overall health increase you've described. Wondering if they accomplish something similar or if both may be necessary..

Just stopped by my health food store to see if they had DE. They did, the package said it's USDA food grade but it was in the pet section. Instructions read about feeding it to animals but the human instructions said nothing about eating it so I put it back on the shelf.

Underrated.

RETARDED MARKETING THREAD

The products advertised here are 100% ineffective snake oil. You don't have the problems you think you have.

Fuck off with this shit.

Gonna try the D. earth for my IBS and muscle weakness. Thanks for the recommendations.

Thread theme.

If you lost 40lbs. just from shitting, then clearly you are either lying about that or your lifestyle. It sounds like a bad pitch for a wonder product rather than an honest statement.
I'm fine with not eating fossils.

I have no reason to lie on an anonymous image board. You have clearly never heard of the booming industry of colonics or biological concepts in general.

And yet, here we are with improbable claims and a specific wonderful solution for that problem. you have clearly never heard of the booming industry of snake oils or "health supplements" in general.

perfect song is perfect

I'd rather just drink a solution of wormwood.
Works faster.

After reading this thread about all I take away from it is now I feel the need to go take a massive shit,shower and shave then go drink a few beers.GL with eating all that dirt and stuff but I think you can go to a doctor give a stool sample in a few days results come back if you have worms he gives you one little pill and thats that and it kills all parasites.

These methods are good as well. I do black walnut, ACV, etc.

Consuming DE for humans is a relatively well kept secret of the cleansing industry. It's cheap and very effective, so they would rather you buy an $80 bottle of their peoduct than buy a $10 bag that lasts over a year. I haven't seen DE on the shelves of my health food store and I wouldn't expect it there any time soon. Check out this website it will explain about human (and animal, pest) consumption of the D.

diatomaceousearth.com/

Parasites love the sugar and yeast in beer. Stool samples are expensive and often inaccurate because the parasites are only present in stool samples in a certain stage of their life cycle. Immigration has brought parasites to America, you and the other haters need to cleanse your GI tract whether you want to believe it or not.
I am just looking to share knowledge, there is no reason to be a denialist if you have not truly researched the topic yourself. Take the red pill and then go take some pills (or DE) to kill the bugs that steal your nutrition.

Filterman is at least entertaining, but you are as shallow as a puddle.

And the Jews haven't been polluting our water and stripping our food of nutrients since the 50s..

I can't believe anyone thinks a parasite from cats actually causes any disorder in people. We actually did find out that liberals whom are pretty stressful people tend to have smaller AMYGDALA's. Why do they have smaller ones you may ask! Well it's because they all live very unhealthily and induce stress like it's their job.

Parasite induced behavioral modifications to rats is well documented. I don't think it's a large stretch to say that some parasites affect humans in a similar fashion. I don't know how you would test it in humans in the first place, but there's a lot of circumstantial evidence & educated guesswork that paints too many "coincidences" to completely rule it out.

have you ever dropped a nickle while leisurely strolling in front of a pack of rabbis?

I promise you have a higher success rate with developmental changes in the brain by administering beatings and drugs while they're blindfolded, user.

As someone who has been riding the wild ride in the rabbit hole for awhile. Not that, that really has any merit to my next statement or should be treated as support for it. But I realistically see the theory of, T. Gondii, being the reason for 'homosexuality,' as being more akin to talking about the Jews in a certain context. In this context you aren't actually talking about them, but, somebody else is. Except he has yet to mention the ilk, 'Jew,' anywhere and then he finally goes onto say that all these problems are the result of reptile people.

As much as I love to believe in fiction, and as much as I know that reality is so tangible it is able to be changed by subjectivity on a whim… I cannot go and accept this, because, I also do know that I must be wary of things that obscure the truth.

Why would you buy that a parasite is responsible for homosexuality over manipulation of various factors by kikes? Here let me give you a few ideas… You have the prevalence of xenoestrogens from plastics, which, when introduced into biological systems of animals in ecosystems say such as water-ways. The sexes of everything is either turned the opposite, or neutral, or worse. The Germans used to do heavy studies of xenoestrogens on animals and ecosystems. A lot of those come from pharmaceuticals and I'd argue those drugs offer the most xenoestrogen aside from literal manipulation of the hormonal system. THEN there's the other sources of estrogen constantly being shilled to people via the mass media. Whether those sources are from their diet, or even from something you wouldn't expect. A source most probably don't expect is the estrogen women flush out of their systems via birth control and then piss into the water systems, which, we do not filter out, and I'm not even sure it can be. Then there's the onslaught of neglectful tactics like pushing the aspect of masculinity as being toxic to boys… So they push them to be less of what they are, and to further go along that influence. Simply being less involved with masculinity in the self and in environment, can, and will reduce your testosterone. There is a constant peer pressure that exists to the normal nonobservant person for homosexuality. From the media, maybe some of their family, 'friends,' etc, and you mean to tell me the leading cause of being a fucking FAGGOT is because of one little parasite that some fag on an imageboard on cuckchan had just happened to think up as an 'epiphany?'

Naw I'm not buying it and never will.

I'm gonna go get some D.E. and do what these big wise guys are doin' though.

You mean the Jew?

check under another name
silica plankton

I didn't say one way or another, I'm just saying there's too many red flags to rule out the POSSIBILITY entirely. Research needs to be done, but testing on Humans is inhumane, so I don't know what the answer is.

This is one of those instances where the coincidences aren't coincidences and the evidence just isn't there, user.

But my friend! There is another parasite that is behind this toxic behavior in our world today…

Parasites do affect humans.

news.cornell.edu/stories/2011/09/promiscuous-parasites-hijack-host-immune-cells

Some parasites make women more promiscuous.

The Truth is Out There.

there is a biological basis to the lack of humanity in jews.

they have deviated from us, they are literally another species now.

Yeah I bet it has a long hooked nose. ;^)

Can a few anons who try eating this fossilized plankton crap report back with results? I feel like this might be another "magic crystals" episode. If you don't die, I might try it. But you all can go ahead and give an attempt first.

on topic

Praise god. This is Ebola-chan's sister. The SE is where all the niggers live, and the east coast needs to burn to the ground. I hope it reaches DC, Murdermore, and Jew York Shitty. Or at least Atlanta. Praise brainworm-chan! Do they actually die, or just get more nigger-ized?

yeah… I think I have spotted a problem with your "if you die, please tell me" plan.

kek

Hospitals have wifi.

yes.
but it is somewhat unlikely that a morgue assistant is going to go on a Burmese Saturday morning cartoon forum to say "this is user, he died from eating dried dust in an attempt at getting rid of a parasitical disease you get from eating cat shit".

fuck me this isn't a ylyl but LOST

I ordered some. it arrives on friday. I'll report back on sunday. see you anons on the other side

Just an FYI for you guys, DE is fucking fantastic for killing insects. My house got infested with fleas of all fucking things, my feet were getting covered in scars from the little fuckers and I thought it was poison ivy. I bought a 50lbs. bag of DE, crop dusted my house internally, and haven't had a resurgence of fleas yet. I sleep in this shit, put it in my hair, and keep dusting my rug with it. Not a single flea. I am actually curious to try cleansing with this stuff, for as long as I've been alive I've had issue with being tired constantly, oversleeping, never having an appetite until nearly collapsing from hunger, my nails have recently started getting weaker, I've developed hypersensitivity to pain, I'm getting fatigued faster and even getting chest pains on the job now. Maybe this stuff will make me give still-birth to a few parasite colonies and improve my hellish existence.
Perhaps the race war must start within ourselves.

I just took a teaspoon of the stuff and I'm hearing some weird noises coming from my gut.

Did you honestly think they would go quietly?

I also researched that killing them will induce them to release toxins stored in their bodies. "This causes most people to get flu-like symptoms for the first three days of the detox" - something I found happening in testimonials

Keep us updated.

They say it even cures autism!

vice.com/en_us/article/parents-are-giving-their-children-bleach-enemas-to-cure-them-of-autism-311

the diatom fossils apparently contain silica which is important for bones, nails, hair, and tendons. which is the reason people typically report hair/nail growth as major noticable symptomes

Update: hour later and the noise hasn't stopped, and it is loud after having eaten some food.
I'm gonna be afraid to look at whatever comes out after this.

You ate the food grade stuff right user? …Right?

good luck. Im getting some too so I hope you don't die.

Just ordered some of that shit along with my normal protein powder ration. This shit better be magic, nigger. If I get turned into a mummy I'm going to haunt the shit out of you, nigger.

Well, Holla Forums is your personal bowel movement diary now so keep the info coming. We're all rooting for your survival.

Mine arrives next week, I'll update as well if this thread is still up.

You're gonna have that going in one end and right out the other if the sounds of this awakened leviathan are any indication of Christmases yet to come.
Also check out this recipe for protein bars, haven't tried them myself but I want to.

Make sure you drink plenty of water and replenish your levels with super male vitality, or any vitality restorer. If your vitality falls too low it'll be harder to resist status effects.

Toxoplasmosis DOES affect peoples' behavior.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/

if you eat diatomaceous earth the organisms will re-hydrate in your blood stream, start multiplying and kill you.

No it doesn't. It alters behavior to increase chances of infection.

Holy shit what did you eat, the food grade, right? Report back to this thread, are you a mummy yet?

Do you mean to say that blood makes fossils come alive?

Well it worked wonders for Hillary after election night, didn't it?

Yeah it's the food grade stuff. Not dead yet, we'll see if that's changed by morning. Not yet feeling any desire to take back my rightful throne in egypt while being chased by Brendan Fraiser.

This should be a hidden camera social experiment. Some user in Jew York City should do this, dropping a coin while walking by some schlomos, and have someone film it. Maybe have headphones on to pretend not to hear the coin hitting the ground.

Polite Sage…

same here, if this thread is still active next week ill post results

Hmmmm….

Godspeed, user. And pic related

Is that a self-diagnosis?

You're going to get miners lung/lung cancer from that. Stop it. You're suppose to vacume that stuff up after you use it so you don't breath it in, not sleep in it. I know the food grade stuff is "safer" to breath, but come the fuck on man. Congrats on the flea control though.

Red flag. You shouldn't be breathing this stuff.

I already mentioned this, but DRINK SOME FUCKING WATER when you're on this stuff. It kills bugs on contact for a reason (it sucks out all moisture from their exoskeletons from the cuts it makes in their joints). I said to go easy on this & work your way up, but does Holla Forums listen?

It's been awhile since there's been a SCIENCE thread.

Yeah, nothing officially on paper. I've gotten a lot better in the last few years. For most of my late teenage and early twenties life I would think that I aspirated shit like fish bones, multi vitamins, I'd think I ate glass or metal in my food. The biggest thing fucking with me was parasites. I'd find myself combing over the back of my head for ticks with my fingers several times a day after going outside or once a day if I didn't go outside in the warmer months. I'd pick at scabs on the back of my head really badly thinking it was something. My GI parasite paranoia had me eating supplements that probably took a decade off my liver's lifespan. I've found that being around my significant other constantly and not smoking the herbal hebe anymore that I've limited my paranoid episodes to once every several months.
/end blogpost

I know of one 'bug' you've probably got :^)

Cannabis truly creates some magnificent paranoid delusions. They don't tell you that when they scream for it to be normalized.

Yeah boy I threw out all my corporate food and ate just diatomaceous earth.

After three weeks my penis grew two inches.

After a month I grew a sixth finger and leg thumb.

After three months my fingers grew webbing, and I got gills.

After nine months I gave birth to a clone of myself who follows me around and can translate all languages.

I've been on it for a year now, and I think I've developed the ability to see around corners.

I had the idea that all the shit eating stuff being spread is about trying to infect the goy with brain changing parasites.

Just wait until you're on the third year and you get your telekinesis. That's when things get cool.

Possibly related, but does anyone know what causes eye floaters? Those aren't parasites are they?

The mainstream explanation is that's it's remnants from fetal water. I have no idea if that's true. It's an interesting phenomenon, I've started noticing mine more over the years.

It's little collagen bits. Supposedly they're super common in old people, but I've had tons of those fuckers at least since I was in first grade.

I laughed way too fucking hard, I pulled a muscle in my back.

dare you take the Diamatacious Earth + Sugar Free Haribo Gummi Bear Challenge?

Oh man…words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety…I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell…the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.

I had FIVE POUNDS of these innocent-looking delicious-tasting HELLBEARS so I told a friend about what happened to me, thinking it HAD to be some type of sensitivity I had to the sugar substitute, and in spite of my warnings and graphic descriptions, she decided to take her chances and take them off my hands.

Silly woman. All of the same for her, and a phone call from her while on the toilet (because you kinda end up living in the bathroom for a spell) telling me she really wished she would have listened. I think she was crying.

Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump.

If you order these, best of luck to you. And please, don't post a video review during the aftershocks.

PS: When I ordered these, the warnings and disclaimers and legalese were NOT posted. I'm not a moron. Also, not sure why so many people assume I'm a man. I am a woman. We poop too. Of course, our poop sparkles and smells like a walk in a meadow of wildflowers. Thanks for all the great comments. I've been enjoying reading them and so glad that the horror show I experienced from snacking on these has at least made some people smile.

That's the typical reaction to ingesting a lot of sugar alcohols, yes.

So what is the piece called thats full? I can't find it.

are you sure you weren't just possessed? i mean that sounds like something straight out of 40k.

fresh pasta?
nice

amazon.com/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC

Looks like part of his colon all ballooned out and packed with shit. Pretty sure that's an autopsy photo.

You forgot the meat though.

Gotta love the shitposty amazon review sections

unless we're talking literally pajeets and niggers this isnt true and its retarded to believe stupid shit just because it got on wikipedia
the article on wikipedia claims 1/3 of cat owners have it and that would include the west and actually be mostly the west, now think to yourself with reason and tell me that makes sense

i'm glad this turned into a health thread. I've been working hard over the past few months to lose weight and try and improve my energy level. i decided to buy a bag of DE and I will let you guys know if I notice any improvements when i begin taking it.

i currently take a lot of supplements to try and improve my energy level, but a lot of them only have a minor effect. i'm kind of hoping that the DE does something miraculous, because i'm running out of shit to try in order to beat the low energy.

What do you guys think of Azomite? Is it good for human consumption?

amazon.com/Pounds-Azomite-Organic-Essential-Minerals/dp/B00AJALC2G#Ask?ref_=nav_custrec_signin&

what do you mean… food grade..?

How about the rightful throne two doors down to the left?

Were the screenshots really necessary?

Only if you're already predisposed to having paranoia or other conditions. I live in a city where its more common than tobacco and its rather nice, very laid back and crime is virtually gone. Its strange the first time a 80+ year old grandma asks you to pick up a 20 bag.

I'm really excited for you! When you kill the bugs that are stealing your nutrients, things will start to change bigly. I believe you are suppose to stop taking supplements while cleansing, research it.

I know nothing about it.

Can we get an update? Did you take a shit yet?

What about Probiotics? I've been supplementing these guys for a few weeks now and take the most high-grade shits now.

Any european anons know of a supplier?

I find your pic more digusting than those

yes.
newfags need to know about both niggers and jews.

lurk or go back

Try zeolite

Oh, and make sure your probiotics don't have

Bifidobacterium is a genus of gram-positive, nonmotile, often branched anaerobic bacteria. They are ubiquitous inhabitants of the gastrointestinal tract, vagina

btw, if you have memory and energy problems you can try:

Acetyl L Carnitine

amazon.co.uk/d/Acetyl-L-Carnitine-Nutritional-Supplements/BULK-POWDERS-Acetyl-Carnitine-Powder/B00J1DCJ8S

amazon.co.uk/BULK-POWDERS-Acetyl-Tyrosine-Pouch/dp/B00SP30CN4/

Acetyl Tyrosine

Research them before, and start with a brand like Swanson or Solgar to test them first before buying in BULK

I haven't given birth to the fat boy yet.
I had a lot of muscle spasms and cramps though, I hope the parasites aren't the only thing keeping me alive. Time for the second dose.

No, because thankfully I don't live anywhere that would be possible. It sounds hilarious, though.

THATS A CLASSIC PIC AND I HAVE THE ORIGINAL FULL SIZE FROM THE ORIGINAL THREAD SOMEWHERE !

PAPER
TOWELS

What dosage do you use?

Having done basic research and being an MDE fan, these are my supplements:
Vitamin D-3, Vitamin C, fish oil, zinc, circumin, ashwagandha, n-acetyl l-cysteine (NAC), alpha lipoic acid (ALA), and magnesium chelate for general health. Ginkgo Biloba, Bacopa, L-theanine, ALcarnitine (2000mg) and Rhodiola Rosea for cognitive benefits. Spirulina and Chlorella for pic related. 5-htp and melatonin for sleep.

Take Multivitamin instead of d3, c, zinc, magnesium. You need all the B vitamins, it works with the NAC, ALA and others.

first week:

250mg l-tyrosine morning, 600mg acetyl cartinine 1 hour after first l-tyrosine

250mg l-tyrosine after last dinner, 450mg l-carnitine 1 hour after the last l-tyrosine

50mg 5-HTP before sleep

then double in 2nd week, and depending how you feel, keep it like that or add more in 3rd week. keep tyrosine/5-htp ratio 10-1. stop in 4th week, take something else.

Ginkgo Biloba goes good with Siberian Ginseng

Rhodiola Rosea and 5-HTP and melatonin? Seems too much.

Spirulina, Chlorella, Zeolite, Probiotics and other cleansing things should be taken in a free day without anything. Or do a 30 day thing only with them (Or if you have time and money, 3 months with strong manuka honey ONLY). If you have access to good PAPAYA, PINEAPPLE, POMEGRANATE, AVOCADO, COCONUT eat one of each daily.

I have on list to add:

Ashwagandha, L-cysteine and MSM

hey thats the stuff I used to spiderproof my house

Probably won't be "fat," more like "watery, hot mess travelling at the speed of sound." Speaking of water and taking another dose, you're drinking a tonne of water, correct?
Also, check out what the anons above are slinging with the probiotics, if you don't already have a probiotic, now is the time to start building a good microbiom in your gut for good defense!

So happy all the anons are cleansing! We'll win the race war just from being light years healthier when the grid goes down.

Brilliant idea exposing yourself to all those heavy metals and environmental contaminants. Do yourself a favor and take some algal omega 3 instead.

Whoever said Diatomateous Earth cuts up tapeworms is retarded, its much like clay and its mostly made out of silica, dumb niggers and hippies like to eat this shit whole and powdery and they'll suffer for it down the line with a form of lung cancer I won't go into however what this shit does is form into a powder like clay make sure its food grade and as it goes through your body it coats all kinds of parasites, bacteria both good and bad, and other such things.

Now what does this mean? It means you'll basically be detoxifying yourself however you don't just shit out clay globs of spoopy parasites, shit gets wraped up in the coating and can't survive, parasites and everything else have extremely fast metabolisms and can't live for more than a few hours when deprived of blood, oxygen and food.

These dead, bad bacteria and organisms get absorbed back into your body and that in turn puts a strain on you and your liver, you'll likely experience rapid hair and nail growth, better skin and other things like that too because with all that bacteria, both good and bad gone your body goes about trying to replace things and find balance once again, you'll absorb more nutrients and such too and things will generally feel better, I'd recommend doing it regularly for a week or two and taking some time off to see how you feel because too much of anything is a bad thing. Take activated charcoal/carbon with it and drink lots of water to aid your liver and kidneys in breaking down and expelling the harmful bacteria or you'll likely get a cold or really sick.

On another amusing note doctors used to prescribe tin shavings, sharp little shavings of tin to be swallowed whole with some water to kill tape worms and other parasites so a fine powder should be nothing to fear anyway.

Absolutely drinking a lot of water, and only taking a teaspoon of the stuff at a time.
I'm still hearing the gurgled [oy vey's] in my gut, and I have a stabbing pain in my forehead like something is trying to gnaw it's way out, but so far I got nothing but flatulence.

Like the guy above you, thats your body absorbing all the bad stuff, take a bit of charcoal if you can and maybe an Advil. It'll stop when you're not absorbing so much bad stuff, then its time to stop.

(checked) sarcastically
Then you will become a super organism!

If I were to eat stuff like worm wood and other foods that kill parasites, would I shit them out or would my body digest them now that they're dead? I hope they don't just all come out of me because that would be scary as fuck.

Anons, pure turpentine is supposed to be highly effective for ridding your body of parasites. It is not made for human consumption, so you must be careful that you consume 100% Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine, and do all your research first obviously. I suggest you all read through this brief PDF which contains information and instructions. Having some trouble uploading it so here's a link.

pdf-archive.com/2017/04/15/turpentine-the-candida-cleaner-dr-daniels-1/

In addition to dimatameous earth, black walnut & wormwood tincture, and charcoal I'm confident I can kill off the gastrointestinal jew.

I read somewhere that if you don't provide the parasites with an easy escape route they can travel to different parts of your body such as your lungs or even brain. Increase your bowel movements (Flax seed, vegetables, fiber etc) and consider enemas.

Won't the activated charcoal just bind DE? Or am I fucking it up here? I am diagnosed with urine acid, I drink lots of water but I sometimes just forget to drink that extra 1.5 lt. Also, I have unhealthy teeth, might be from all the sugar the snacks I eat contain before going to bed. I think DE or active carbon can actually help, kek. It's just that I don't know if taking them together will work out, or if they will fuck up mineral absorption.

Well, any news? Remember anons that took this stuff, report back to this thread! If it works out we can meme it to our advantage, make this white powder a natsoc symbol, many keks will be had if any mass media characterizes this as racist(like they did with milk)

Yes? If your body is digesting something, where in the fuck do you think it goes? Do you think your body absorbs this foreigner and makes it one with itself? No! Your body is like "fuck this parasite, gross, get the fuck out of here" and shits it out. Do you think that digestion and shitting them out are mutually exclusive?
To be technical, the parasites are recognized as a foreign body after the DE dries out it's mucus layer and then your body's enzymes are free to partially digest the "bugs." The bugs are not nutritious, your body does not want to glean nutrients from them, your enzymes kill them and wants them out out out that's why your first poops will be violently explosive. They release toxins as they are dying and that is what gives you a sick feeling.
Yes, it is scary as fuck. Just flush them down without looking… what is more scary is that they have been eating you for years.

You sound like you read up on this shit real quick from a Wikipedia page. See above.

Well after two whole days of not feeling the need to go, finally just went and tried to give it a squeeze. It wasn't miraculous, but at least now I know I still CAN go.
Can't understand why I didn't even feel the need to go at all, had a decent sized breakfast even with some fruit, had lunch AND dinner, first time in a while I've actually had 3 meals, and still couldn't motivate the south africans.
My ass hurts though.

So essentially

Fuck man, I don't know what to do now. Another clarification I just read.

The question is just what % of food Grade DE is composed of crystalline silica?

hmmm

Patience and H20, user. You sound plugged up, you are right on shedwool.

Pretty sure the 1st diatomaceous earth was found in Germany in the 1800s

T. gondii is tiny. I wonder what that picture is supposed to be of, if not fictional.

Probably a bot fly larva

I thought bot fly larva needs contact with the air from inside the host. It uses it's anus as a breathing tube if I'm not mistaken. hmmm

Infographics time? Here, have some useful ones, and some first Aid advice from Lighters guy.

I guess it's pure coincidence it only effects the south east part of America.

plenty of air in the sinuses

The larvae eats as soon as it lands, it can pretty much wind up anywhere in your body, the brain however is an exceptional case that isn't proven to have happened (the video that circled around was a hoax, it was actually a cyst or tumor of some sort). At least not in the way people fear, your eye on the other hand is a different story.

and the viral jew?

I must admit, it has been a long time since the last time some randumb user became an hero while giving us regular updates.

longer version

Those are three years apart.

well, excuse me all over the fucking place, YOUR HIGHNESS

two user's an heroed by way of shitposting about a grenade they found. how about that…

What did /a/ mean by this?

So did anons turn into mummies or what? We need feedback.

Doesn't bode well for this thread.
Eating fossilized algae seems like the kind of thing thats either retarded or genius,
and I can't figure out which it is.

Is it possible for a parasite to reach evolution equilibrium with a host though? Take the remora for instance and its relationship with the shark. The teleology of a parasite that destroys all its hosts is also self-annihilation.

*evolutionary equilibrium

Isn't this what people theorize mitochondria are?

Yes, on a more concrete scale with this relational analogy, wouldn't this have been what Christianity was attempting to do, whether intentionally or unintentionally? Memetic absorption being more efficient than eradication.

The remora doesn't feed off the shark, but uses it for protection, easier swimming, and to guide the remora closer to food scraps that the shark eats. It's not technically a parasite. The two specie's relationship is referred to as commensalism where one species benefits and the other species isn't impacted negatively or positively.

Mitochondria are thought to be a form of Archaea, similar to bacteria. The symbiotic nature of the mitochondria and Eukaryotes is a mutualistic relationship where both parties benefit. The mitochondria are given sugars to survive off of while the mitochondria pays back rent in the form of ATP.
t. Biofag

Religion in general is a "meme" in the same way money is. It's an agreed upon system of behavior & beliefs that gets passed down non genetically. Is that what you're getting at?

They also get oxygen from the nucleus NERD.

according to the selfish gene theory, genes (& by extension things that carry them) are selfish by nature & reproducing to the point where the host species dies shouldn't happen. If it ever does then both species go extinct. That's an over simplification, but parasites are here today because they don't kill the host.

Day 3 of the diatom diet:
Lots of gas that smells like many things died inside me, not much physical evidence.
No flu symptoms, but a mild cough.
Hell hasn't broken loose yet.

I went & upped my intake from a teaspoon to a tablespoon 3 days ago. This morning when I had my morning coffee I noticed I didn't have explosive diarrhea like I normally do an hour after (coffee is a pretty much a laxative for me). Just took a shit & not only was it a normal shit, but I only needed to wipe once. Took a picture for you guys & I'll be damned if I didn't find worms in my stool. Will update you guys on any changes in the next few days if the topic is still up.

TFW literally shitposting on topic

I can die happy now.

Why isn't this pic spread around more?

If we agree that memes are individual slivers of culture and culture is downstream of blood, if culture changes doesn't that mean that genes being selected for would also change? What I'm getting at is could conditions be passively met where the jew is conditionally modified to be less jewy and potentially even beneficial or benign? There tends to be an almost mystic consensus in these circles where the jew is evolutionarily static and a cosmic force of evil.

TL;DR

Look at sweden for example. The migrants are selfish & take everything, & the native swedes are passive & let them walk all over them. Same with the jewish community. Nature rewards selfish behavior, so it's not surprising how we've gotten to where we are today. There's a reason the english are all cucks & it;s because their al descended from cucks. Everyone who wasn't one left for north america to colonize the U.S. 300 years ago, & the rest all died in wars.

Be sure to take a picture (for science). Take your weight before & after too. That other user said he lost 40 pounds & I'm starting to believe him.

Wtf kind of ancestry is that?

Well, anons you persuaded me, I will do a bit more research since hashimoto might fuck things up for me but will most probably eat dirt too, fucking hell I never thought I would say this.

The last few days I've woken up in the middle of the night for a cup of water which I never use to do, so keep at least a glass or two near your bed when you sleep. I'm dreading to see what else might be inside me but the alternative seems much worse. Anyone else attempting this be sure to post results each day if you can.

it's called autism

DE eviscerates bugs, if there was anything to worry about, it would be the diatoms eviscerating us from the inside out.
I think we're a bit too robust for that to happen though.

Reminder that eating animal products is one of the easiest ways of getting foreign shit ( literally, and not literally. ) inside you.

"The most recent NARMS retail meat report stated 90 percent of pork chops, ground beef and ground turkey, and 95 percent of chicken breasts, were contaminated with fecal bacteria. Their results are based on tests of 5,280 samples. Eleven states bought about 40 samples each month, with 10 each of chicken breasts, ground turkey, ground beef, and pork chops. Each of the state labs ran tests for various bacteria in the meat samples."
fda.gov/downloads/AnimalVeterinary/SafetyHealth/AntimicrobialResistance/NationalAntimicrobialResistanceMonitoringSystem/UCM293581.pdf

This thread is a shit thread, but i can't stop lurking.

Soon. The stinky farts show its working. I am on another cleanse right now to show solidarity with you first timers and my farts are rancid.

I see signs of tape worm, hook worm or blood fluke and Candida. Keep with it!!

Your asshole is going to start itching like crazy if I'm any indication. Eventually everything stabilized with me & I've been having solid, worm filled, one wipe shits each day. It was so bad before I was taking a shower to wipe off my ass, so having normal shits is a blessing. Those fuckers don't go down without a fight though.

Diverticulitis?

Those white spots are candida then? I would take a little more each day but one spoon is all I can stand. I can only try this before I go to sleep, otherwise I'm going to constantly be taking a piss at work, & I don't want to even attempt this stuff without constantly keeping myself hydrated. I've got a feeling I'm going to be shitting worms for at least a month.

My mom has been eating that shit for a few years and she's really high energy. Time to holocaust the jews inside me.

"Autismus heilen" means "Healing autism"

DE is more like sand than organic detritus but yeah lol

shoo shoo vegan

Damn I should probably start eating diatoms.

Sieg heil.

I am on day 2 of diatomaceous earth. I took a teaspoon last night and drank a lot of water. I had a normal poop in the morning and I slept well that night. This morning I took another teaspoon.

I don't feel magically different. I plan on consuming this entire 2 lb bag and seeing how I feel over a longer period of time.

There.

Day 3. Only pooped a small amount of diarrhea, nothing picture worthy.

Make sure to buy your snake oil.

Have you ever heard of this thing called running water? Sinks, hoses, etc. I'd hate to be a customer of your agriculture if you have no fucking clue how to clean food.

And shills still think they can come here and post about how "good" the herbal jew is. Pathetic.
Oh for fuck's sake, speak of the devil and he shall appear.

For all the bitching about sugar and (((high fructose corn syrup))), all the artificial "healthy" "zero calorie" sweeteners like aspartame are leagues worse in every way and end up making you hungry sooner than you would normally be.

Veganfag detected and ignored.

No, this is actually a probability.

Fuck off I've always hated weed culture. The drug has its positives but like with anything the dose makes the poison.

You know what does originate with kikes? Cuckstian Puritanism.

Nothing wrong with using psychoactive plants for their proper purpose, which is personal development and obtaining insight in and different perspectives on the world. All the different types have useful properties. Even alcohol.

What's not good is sitting around puffing herbs day out and day in, like an animal compulsively pressing a feelgood button. Which is how 99.9% of users use such substances. Which in turn is why the moniker "herbal jew" is not so dumb as a generalization.

You have to teach people to use drugs responsibly before they can use them. But we live a place where people are taught to use them in very harmful ways.

Guys, when do I stop shitting worms. Each shit contains more parasites than the last & I'm beginning to think that last one may not even have been a turd. I'm not entirely convinced it wasn't one giant worm with other worms in it. I'm not use to this much introspective when I push out a grumpy. Like seriously, where did I even get this many worms from? I feel like I might give birth to a state trooper the next time I drop the kids off at the pool.

I'm this faggot, currently on day 2. I did 1 teaspoon in juice/water yesterday, no effect. Upped it to 2 teaspoons today, no effect either. Going to up it by a teaspoon each day until I hit 2 tablespoons or whatever the max is supposed to be.

Distilled water is safe to drink as long as you add minerals back to it.

I didn't start seeing huge results until I upped it to one tablespoon a day. Could be you're not taking enough, could be you don't have any parasites (great if true), or it could be I'm just way way more infested than you. All I know is I can't properly convey what I feel each time I free the turtles. It's a combination of relief & horror & it lasts the entire day.

Think it would be safe for me to do a tablespoon tonight before bed then?

Probably, that's what I do. I take one full spoon with a cup of water before sleep & then keep a cup of water near my bed so I don't dehydrate when I sleep. I think a tablespoon a day is probably the safe limit according to the other user who took 3 a day & said he was literally shitting bricks each time he had to stock the lake with brown trout. Just drink a ton of water & you should be fine. It's not like fiber where it pushes through your colon, so you could easily get constipated if you go crazy on it, so best to play it safe. Possible you could take two if you're a big guy (I'm in the 200-205 pound range).

Jesus, Kojima really does have a crystal ball doesn't he?
So will Sons of the Patriots be real next?

I personally drink at least half a gallon (8 cups) of water per day, so I'm not really scared of dehydration. I also drink this stuff with 2 cups of water at a time. I'm like, 220ish pounds so if nothing happens after 1 tablespoon I'll up it another teaspoon per day until I hit 2.

The brain worms (rat lung worm) do damage in the brain while still alive, but the serious damage happens when they die and release toxins. That's when people go into comas. If they wake up with a permanently damaged brain. So you wouldn't want to kill the worms all at once even if you could. It's not that hard to avoid the parasites if you're in control of the greens you eat. I live on Hawaii island and mostly people that get it are hippies that make lettuce smoothies from their gardens without washing or pick up fruit from the ground. They're on catchment systems or don't have water at all so they don't wash food. Tourists get it too because they're not warned when they go to the farmers market. When it hit Maui recently, people didn't know about it so they weren't careful about washing.

This is true.

Pretty sure immigration hit critical levels in the 1990's and our population all started getting worms from the 3rd worlders. If your first exposure was as a child, parasites reproduce extremely fast with lots of eggs and this is your first time cleansing them from you system?
It's a lot, some might even say, oh idk 40 lbs worth. It is a hard thing to live through but now you get to be best version of you without these assholes stealing from you and making you sick.

Patience, user. I took 5 tablespoons the very first night and did not have a bm for 3 whole days. You will poo, it will contain bugs of some type and it will happen soon if you drink enough water, most likely within the week. It sounds like upping the dosage would be appropriate.

kek, only skimped through the thread but it seems pretty legit, definitely will try this out after holidays

I'm this faggot here to report in for the morning live from the porcelain throne. Sorry for the blog/literal shit post, but anons seem to want to what's taking this stuff like. I woke up with the following symptoms:

I wasn't sure if I was going to have constipation so I took a serving of psyllium husks. I felt the liquid put pressure on my gut, and a minute later I felt ready to go.

While writing this I took a shit, smelled worse than usual, and was thinner, but no distinct worm features or anything like the other user. I took a photo in case there was something I missed the DE merchant is actually a kike and wants to get off to our fresh scat pics :^).

Yes & I could swear I'm losing weight. I was 203-205 a week ago &now I'm at 201 & 1/2. I weighted myself after each shit once each morning on an empty stomach & I'm really starting to feel better.

THIS

There's too many people in general, & the more people there are, the faster parasites are going to spread. I'm really glad we're having a discussion about it. This is probably one of the most important things not being discussed since parasites cause anything from "brain fog", to energy levels, to sudden death. You couldn't pay me to go to India if you tried.

That's because tone of intensity in word choice is all related to hearing. They have no clue how intense they are.

could you elaborate, please

iodine pill me on colloidal silver

My brother said it fixed his 2 year long IBS

it's an effective anti microbial. From what I understand it kills good bacteria, too so it'd be wise to follow up with a probiotic.

fuck u blackpill. kutzu is life. if u squint the so-called "infenstations" resemble fun shapes like dinosaurs. they're like green cloud animals. surrender to its embrace or hang yourself with the vines, user.

gook detected

I've never been convinced by the Toxoplasim theory, why would anparasite who's target is a cat turn men gay? Altering a mouse/rat to be attracted to cat piss gets the parasite to its target, making men fuck each other in the ass doesn't spred it to cats.

The hypoothesis is not that toxoplasma causes homosexuality. The idea is that because we have seen toxoplasma be capable of altering behavior in both cats and humans, that it is possible there is another, separate parasite or organism that reproduces/transmits itself through men having anal sex with other men/boys. The organism enters a boy, then alters his sexuality while his brain is developing through puberty to make him a faggot. Then the organism alters the faggot's attraction toward boys in order to infest a new host, perpetuating the cycle.

hypothesis, not hypoothesis. I'm not Indian.

So begins day one of my DE trial.
A little less than a teaspoon in some juice so I don't constipate myself.

Day 5
Either I don't really have parasites, or a teaspoon of DE isn't enough to kill the bastards. Still nothing but putrid air.
Had to change up the time I take it because of my schedule.
Drinking all this water must be doing wonders for me though, my teeth don't look as stained as they usually do.

Ratchet up your dosage. I'm personally going to go with 2 tablespoons tonight, along with some psyllium husks to help prevent constipation.

I just wanted to chime in and say that carbs and grains are the devil and tgat distilled water is only dangerous if you dont consume minerals/electrolytes, which shouldn't be a fucking problem unless you've got anorexia

day 3 of Diatomaceous Earth. My stool is more solid and I had another good nights rest. No major changes. I'm eating one spoons worth a day in the morning (except for the first day)

Fuck that, I don't want to shit a parasite.

You'd rather have it live inside you?

This faggot again, thus ends day 3, putting DE and psyllium powder in one glass of juice is a bit much, I'll have to cap it off to this dose I think.

My tub arrived today, I just took a tablespoon with a hefty dose of water
Time to see what I've signed up for tbh

Also should there be a new thread? This one might 404 soon.

Has anyone done any testing for worms or parasites first? I find it funny people eat powedered dirt and assume it "cleanses" them.

This shit takes time!!! Don't take more.

i imagine testing for parasites is more expensive than dropping sub-$20 on a bag of dirt

plus if you did have parasites and shat them out, you would presumably know within a month or two

Day 5. Noticing the nail growth (hoping my balding reverses KEK). I usually have joint pains in my left wrist, forced me to do knuckle pushups instead of normal pushups because of the pain. I will attempt normal pushups again for a week and report back. If there's no pain in my wrists after like 3 sessions of 100 pushups, then I've cured my joint problem.

The first two or three days I had headaches immediately after taking the diamataceous earth. Now when I take DE, I have no headache. I upped my dosage to a tablespoon because of this lack of headache since I thought it stopped working or whatever, still no headache even with a tripling/quadrupling of dosage.

My first solid bowel movement was this morning (on day 5), I didn't notice any little buggers in there, but I did see clumps of reddish brown formed from, which I am assuming was the DE clumps of clay in my stool.

There is a video of a man who interviews drunk homos in a gay bar. He interviews like 30+ of them in a single night and almost all of them have a story about how they were molested as a child. This convinced me that homosexuality is (maybe in addition to a brain altering parasite) caused by child molestation.

kek. I myself was scared about what was going to come out of me. most parasites are microscopic, bro. Don't be too scared

Wouldn't that mean we all have that parasite, I mean we must of coexisted with it for a millenia. No, it's fucking psychological trauma that takes play here.

Yea, I was implying the psycho trauma.

It took you until that video, and that video only do come to that conclusion? No medical articles relating to childhood trauma and homosexuality? Fuck what am I even arguing for? This is stupid, this whole board is stupid, I'm fucking out of here.

anyone have this video?

Lots of parasites do not resemble traditional looking worms. Not saying that is what that is but you might look up what some common types look like.
I am user that started to see hair growth in places it had started to recede. I started brushing (stimulating) my scalp everyday, especially where the hair had gone from. This might seem counter intuitive, and for the first month hair I had already had shed a lot. With the DE and that, I started to see results without even intending to so that. (My wife bought the brush and got on me about actually brushing my hair, instead of using a hard comb. This was a happy mistake.) My hair is thicker and my hair line continues to come forward. I have heard good things about castor oil on the scalp ans something about apple cidar vinegar, if your balding is bad, mine was barely noticeable.

It won't 404 if fellow anons keep updating with progress reports.

:^)

At this point it shouldn't 404 unless a mod anchors it. If they do I will make a thread on /polk/ in addition to one here so we can continue to update our progress.

Oh okay my post counter is coloured red so I thought we hit the bump limit
Is it 750 posts for bump limit on Holla Forums?
offtopic sage

yes.

I've been here since the first exodus, I just never gave enough of a shit to find out
thanks user

That's Monument Valley, beautiful place. I've seen it in person.

Before we remove the parasites from our societies, we must remove the parasites from our bodies.

That aligns with what I've researched on the subject. Children exposed to sexual stimuli during their formative years often have their sexuality molded around said stimulu. This is why children that are molested by men tend to be gay, kids that discover CP at a young age tend to go on to be pedos/hebes, and even explains weird fetishes like feet/armpits/floor tiles.

Its being engineered there.

day 4 of Diatomaceous Earth. I notice this stuff makes me have a more restful night of sleeping. No major dumpingtons just solid shits.

The internal jew fears the diatom.
Day 6: I think my shit is actually mud at this point. Upped the dose to 2 teaspoons and started drinking kefir as well as protein shakes because I don't get enough.

Can't get it in Canada. None in stock. Fuck.

Pic related, I like how Africa is shit colored

Got some of this stuff in the mail. Gonna start taking it on thursday so I can suffer during the weekend and hopefully not feel like shit during the week. Is this stuff okay to take with creatine? I feel like it could be a bad idea.

I don't think the DE would multiply creatine's kidney blasting properties. It's just SiO2, pretty stable and non reactive- I doubt it breaks down in the gut even.

Eukaryotic life (membrane bound organelles, mitochondria, chloroplasts) arose when the first mass extinction occured. Photosynthesis for a billion years rusted all the iron in the ocean turning it blue as the iron salted out of solution. Oxygen is also very corrosive, so some bacteria survived by hiding inside larger cells resistant to oxygen, these were the ancestors to these "organelles" and why the have their own DNA.

before the 1st mass extinction what kind of cellular life was around? Just simple forms?

Did these new life forms after the 1st mass extinction evolve from previous earth life forms or did they arrive from the stars?

keep up with the reports anons lets see if this actually makes you more energetic and cleanses the internal jew

Ok, here goes nothing, just took my first tablespoon in a glass of water. I'll keep updating through the week.

I don't care if I have to double down on the coffee & water to keep myself from being constipated. At this point I'm too scared not to up my intake. My last shit lad less worm in it, but I've still got pretty bad Candida so I'm not letting up on it. My asshole itched earlier today so I'm guessing I'm still rife with the intestinal Jew.

checked
Interestingly enough on my day two I had some substantial diarrhea. must be the intestinal jew rebelling.
look at all of us talking about our shit and assholes- we have the fecal fixation of your average kike

the difference is that we're not encouraging each other to eat shit, but chronicling the results of our efforts to deport the illegal immigrants that could be living inside us, and that unfortunately means that shit talk is gonna happen

This stuff makes me shit bricks and my asshole itchy, does that mean it's working ?

'tis a necessary evil

Your posts have convinced me to give this a try. I am pretty spooped to be honest.

probably, I've not experienced the itching but then I usually don't have a BM more than every two days, if that

your guts are gonna get spooked

I'm no doctor, but that does not sound healthy.

Well what my ass don't know wont hurt it.
Wait, no that didn't come out right.

I'm coming up on the end of day 4 here, I haven't shit today, nor really felt the desire to. Ever since I started I have been feeling dull aching pains come and go, with a small one in my lower back right now. All of them have been around the lower back region. I'm not sure if I should cut back to one tablespoon until something happens, or keep up with two.

I am on the end of day four as well. 1st day i took a tbl spoon at night. 2nd tabloespoon was in the morning the next day. 3rd and 4th have both been in the morning. I have been resting better and solid shits.

If I were you I would scale it down to 1 tablespoon

I encourage you, and any user attempting this, to learn how to recognize blood in your stool.

All right you fucks going to try it. Will be posting and or adding to the body count.

alright, I took one tablespoon this time.

Still no worm sign with my latest shit. Gonna keep track of this.

do you guys take a heaped or a flat table spoon ???

One day and one poop later, I'm not feeling much difference - I got a slight headache in the couple of hours following the tablespoon but no stomach noises/pain like other anons have said
Maybe I just have guts of steel
No major difference in bm either, but it was fairly soft

I'll keep taking a tablespoon a day and see what happens, it was pretty cheap so it's no big deal if it doesn't do anything (maybe I didn't have any infestation either?)

A fecalith is not treatable with snake oil.

Why do you new age retards always want to shove things up your ass? Why do you have such a fecal fixation?

No.

Yes. The backside of the larvae must be exposed to air.

No, but it breathes from the "same end" as its anus.

Diatomaceous earth is very dangerous to breathe. This should have been an up-front warning. Perhaps it's safe when mixed in water and even if subsequently drank, but the same could probably be said for asbestos and carbon nanotubes.

Is this site legit?

diatomaceousearth.ca/ collections/food-grade-de-product-sizes

see

This is everything I could find about the food grade & health concerns. Food grade is mostly amorphous silica, which would be an irritant if breathed in, but it wouldn't give you coal miner's lung. It's the other kinds that are treated with heat that have high amounts of glass particles in them like the pool grade. Food Grade DE ha less than 1% of that stuff in it so it's essentially a non issue unless you're covering your entire house with the stuff & then not vacuuming it up like that one user did. I doubt farmers would use the food grade to kill parasites ON chickens, cows, etc, all the time if it caused major health concerns. That said, don't breath this shit.

Just went to take a shit & still have worms in my stool. On my way out I almost shit myself a second time when a house centipede went by. I went to my bag of Diatomacious earth, grabbed a handful of the stuff, & then dumped it right on top of the thing. It freaked out covered in dust & ran into a wall from a hole that my toilet's piping goes into. Guess I should probably bug proof my home too while I'm at it.

As far as the internal stuff goes, I'm noticing my energy levels are getting better daily, but it's a small bump. I use to stretch my arms & crack my back/knuckles when I had a good night's sleep & I'm hoping I get that back eventually. Currently 202 pounds, so I think I'm losing maybe half a pound every 3-4 days. at this rate I might get back to the 190 range that would be fantastic. I don't know if it's boosting my metabolism or I'm losing weight in candida & parasites but it's definitely doing something.

Sciencefag here, I strongly advise against any unprotected contact with carbon nanotubes, including ingestion of a CNT suspension. Body cannot clear them. The particles that make up diatomaceous earth are thousands of times larger than CNTs.

I just ordered some random well reviewed DE from amazon/ It's not like you can copyright diatoms, so it's all pretty much the same. The only difference would be how it's filtered. This is what I'm using, but you could probably get double for that price if you look around. It's literally dirt cheap.

Link fail. As long as its food grade it should be fine.

amazon.com/Root-Naturally-Grade-Diatomaceous-Earth/dp/B0167NW7FE

Well that's the great thing about the diatom, it works internally and externally. I had mine out my garage for a while, and no bug seemed to dare to come close to it.

I have a big 5 lb food grade box I got a few years ago, it just always and still spooks me that it's labelled under Gardening on amazon.

Yeah it's something like $2.00 a pound. Probably why Alex Jones never decided to sell any. You could get a 10 pound bag that lasts you years for close to nothing.

How is that comparable?

Pretty sure your body does digest a portion of them. Would explain all the hair & nail growth.

Why not both, no jews and fewer muds nigs and chinks would be nice.

Well, this thread has convinced me, should be getting my diatomaceous earth package in the mail on friday. Time to shoah the intestinal jew.

So it's agreed upon by anons that a tablespoon a day is a reasonable starting dose?

That sounds safe. Just up your water intake.

People have different reactions, 1tbs is the generally accepted start, but I've seen some who had sensitive reactions to that. If you don't like how you feel, try lowering it.

Another side effect I had when I took it was that I was able to get to sleep at night a lot easier, and at a consistent and regular time. I'd had trouble with staying up late. I found out that gut parasites are active at night, and can have an effect on sleep.

I'm in the middle of day 5 and still no wormsign with today's shit. I'm not sure how long to expect to wait before drawing conclusions.

I don't understand.
Who is the man of the burned face?

I just realized something. We're quite literally ingesting ==weaponized skeletons== to improve our health. Let me re-phrase that. DRINKING SKELETONS MAKES YOU HEALTHY.

why didn't we meme responsibly?

For all the anons talking about their newly found itchy butt syndrome: those are parasites trying to escape their doom. This is especially common in the middle of the night when hook worms come to your butthole to lay eggs.

Now once everyone's done ingesting skeleton armies let's hop on the darknet and order some LSD, psilocybin and MDMA to break down the ego jew. This will be the birth a whole new generation of anonymous supershitposters.

Literal Skeleton crusade going on inside my body, cutting up & sucking the moisture/life out of all invading organisms they come in contact with

Can we get a drawfag on this?

Not going to lie, the first few nights I had a really itchy asshole & it only happened at night when I was trying to sleep. Right now I'm trying one tablespoon every 12 hours, so once when I wake up & once when I go to sleep. I figure 90 days is probably the length I'm going to go through with it, but if my health keeps improving like this I may as well have one spoon a day. God knows I have like 5 pounds of this stuff to go through.

Day three and I can feel the parasites trying to escape out my asshole

kek

My strategy will be doing this for about a month or two tops. The DE is going to kill good bacteria and that shit's important for one's health.

I wonder whose job it was to stop this shit from happening

cunts

can you put this together in a non-aids format?

I've been wondering about this, actually. If America has been colonized by Whites for over 400 years, that's 5 or 6 generations, right? With all the noise from Europe, I wonder if a distinct American type is starting to emerge- something with the traits of someone like Mattis, Eastwood or Patton. I haven't done any research, however.

Much like your stool.

Day 7, shat masonry, took a tablespoon dose

Ayy

someone who signed up for the "freedom war" in Iraq or Afghanistan.

I work in the food industry. I wouldn't worry too much about ingesting than inhalting that. It's more commonly known as kieselguhr in the industry.
Inhaling kieselguhr can cause cancer, that's why usually in breweries automated kieselguhr solving stations are used. Better buy preparates instead of the powder.

I hope the RWDS uniform has a skeleton motif because of this post.

It's day 6 for me and I still got nothing. I bought that Scram stuff many moons ago, so I'm going to try that starting next week, just in case I have skeleton resistant parasites.

Uh, am I the only guy that got blood in his stool? Day Two, 1 table spoon of food grade DE and I've got blood in my stool and when I wipe. WTF?

Pic-related

Well, 90 days is how long it will take to make sure the last of the hook worm eggs hatch so they can get shoad. (DE does not effect the eggs for whatever reason.) Taking a teaspoon or two everyday after your initial cleanse IS recommended. Just remember, DE has the Silica for your bones, hair, nails amoung other benefits. Plus, if you accidentally ingest some intestinal judes because your local Burger King is filled with Juans and Juanitos, then they won't have a chance to set uo home.

No, DE does not kill good bacteria. Ever heard of polarity? You know, electons and protons and such? DE has a negative charge and bad bacteria has a positive charge along with viruses and fungi. Hopefully, I do mot need to explain why this is important or how attraction works. So DE does kill bad bacteria but leaves the good stuff (b/c the good bacteria is also negative.)
It is still important to take probiotics, but it would be silly to take DE at all for any amount of time, if it did kill the good germs.

Its jenk my nigga. 420 has a board dedicated to it.

It is still important to take probiotics, but it would be silly to take DE at all for any amount of time, if it did kill the good germs.

pseudoscience. we've got a charlatan in our midst.

you retards realize shit like over the counter liquid zeolite is so diluted that its active ingredient is so fucking minimal that it literally couldn't possibly do what it claims to do, even if the pseudoscience behind it wasn't complete bullshit right? you do realize that they can't even sell zeolite in a quantity that would have any effect as a chelation agent without FDA approval, which is impossible not beacause of muh big phrama, but because chelation agents are fucking poison in large quantities.

you're supposed to administer that shit in what, 2 drops a day or some shit right? do you actually think that the 0.01/9.99 zeolite/water ratio in those 2 drops are going to capture a significant amount of heavy metals in your organs? chelation therapy is a real thing, but it requires tens of thousands of times more of a chelating agent than you'd get from chugging a $20 bottle of zeolite every hour, it's also a dangerous procedure that's only done during advanced stages of metal intoxication under strict doctor supervision because theres a significant chance of life threatening side effects, if you were in this stage of metal poisoning, you would be in the hospital right now. not to mention that chelation removes minerals that your body actually needs, so i hope you're eating a shit ton of vitamin supplements along with your zeolite, because it would do more harm than good if it actually worked the way you idiots think it does, luckily for you braindead shits it's just water.

it's not muh big pharma kikes trying to keep you from finding a cure to your nonexistent diseases, it's the same kikes SELLING you the cure to your nonexistent diseases.
honestly the only fucking people that fall for this shit are geriatrics who watch infomercials and the speds that buy alex jones brand waterfilters, really reflect on the fact that you fall into that crowd the next time you're spending $20 on a bottle of water with an eyedropper in it you stupid piece of shit.

what
the
fuck
am
i
reading

I'll have to save this for the future, it's the rotational velocidensity of a new era.

Wow, they're sure making fucking bank on the stuff. Pulling the wool over our eyes as we speak.

This. You niggers are fucking stupid to believe any of this bullshit.

What is some retard drinking the whole bottle because he thinks it'll work better? What is placebo effect? Combine the two and you get a lot more than $11 a year.

Also, selling a bottle of water and nonsense is definitely worth $11 to a kike, if it can get enough goyim to buy it.

a rope isn't that expensive either, hang yourself retard

I'm starting it today. wish me luck.

I didn't even bother reading the posts mentioning zeolite.
I'm only taking DE, because it is a known fact that it kills insects, and farmers not only dump it in grain silos to kill bugs, they feed it to livestock to kill internal parasites, and have been doing so for a very long time. If it will kill parasites inside a chicken, there's no reason it wont kill parasites inside a person. I already had a huge sack of DE anyway since I had a major bug infestation months ago.

non-sense, since living organisms are too complex to only be negatively or positively charged, ions can be positive or negative, molecules can be more positive or more negative, a virus/bacterium cannot be solely positive or negative. Look up how a water softener works, as it deals with differences in charge to remove calcium and magnesium ions from water and replacing it with sodium ions.

actually, yes. I'm taking chemistry right now.
Silicon Dioxide is a non polar covalent molecule. It has an electronegativity of 0.3 and ~>0.4 is the cutoff for partially ionic molecules. When put in solution, DE will not dissociate into ions due to there being no polarity. There is absolutely nothing to do with electric charge and how DE works against microorganisms.

Again, Si02 doesn't dissociate into ions. An ionic molecule has to be made up of a metal and nonmetal.

user, you're taking the FOOD GRADE like the topic said right? I really hope you didn't injest some pool filter grade. If not, I'm not surprised that would happen. If you've got literal hookworms, tapeworms, etc, they're basically leeches that bite into your intestinal lining, so you might have cookiecuts in your guts somewhere from. Could be worms throwing up all the blood they're sucking out from your guts. That's why you're suppose to take like half a teaspoon at first to see if your body can handle it & then move up to a full teaspoon, & then eventually a tablespoon a day at most. That's either a really good sign or a really bad one, I honestly don't know. Good luck user. Take things slowly.

Would love to hear a study on this. Sounds like hearsay to me if you don't have any source. I'm sleeping slightly better each night which is a good sign, but I had to literally powerwalk for a mile on my walk home the other day with my but clenched due to how bad my asshole itched. Got home & couldn't take a shit, but this morning my normal coffee shit still had worms in it (I thought they might be fiber from a sweet potato I ate earlier but they look like worms to me). Lots of white spots on my shit too, so I'm guessing that's probably something else. Probably candida since I've still got pretty bad thrush on my tongue.

I take a cup of kefir every morning. It's good stuff.

I shat literal worms &
I posted a picture of it. Do you want me to keep doing that? It's working for me, at least.

Stopped reading right there. You haven't read the topic.

It's not like this is news. Farmers have been doing this for decades to De-worm their livestock. I don't see why it would be harmful to people. The only thing is you shouldn't breath it in, that's the only negative thing I could find.

I'm not saying it is, nerd.

This is my 8th day on the stuff and I think I just shat a fertility goddess statue.

After I take a shit I get this burst of energy now, almost as if my body is going "Holy fuck, thank god that's out of your system". Coffee has been a godsend for this.

here
took my first teaspoon an hour ago and have chugged 2 water bottles so far. little bit of noise coming from my gut and I'm burping a bit here and there but no pain or anything.

Headache seems to be a common side effect within the first few days, going by what other user's have reported here.
The rumblings in my gut stopped about 2 days later, I think.

Right. Some of these anons taking one to two tablespoons their first go are way too headstrong. I started with three fourths of a teaspoon and on my day four currently I'm only up to a heaping teaspoon's worth.
No negative side effects as of yet. Feeling pretty good like restful sleep, better energy, and more solid shits.

help me out here, faget. How do you use it? one spoon? two spoons? once a day, a week, a month?

Teaspoon or tablespoon every day, just drop that shit in a glass, mix with water and chug. Stay hydrated.

thanks

I owe you(and the rest of the anons) an apology, I forgot that I had been drinking cran/pom juice, so I bet that's what the red was all about. I got freaked out by the red and wasn't thinking well. I am using foodgrade DE. The first night I slept really well, second not as well for some reason, I am noticing the nails, and I think I saw a part of a worm in my latest BM. I will be sticking with this. My BM's are really unusual and I understand what people mean when they say "Moldy", I do think that there is something to this.

kek, I was eating a lot of beets when I started the DE regimen out and freaked out when there was red in the toilet water until I remembered.

Oh thank god. I mean I warned people pretty well, but I would hate to find out someone didn't read any of this & bought the poisonous derivative version used for pools. It's good that you're actually taking a good look at your shit though. I don't think I've ever stared at my own crap more than I have in the last week.

My pee was red/purple for an entire week after I drank a liter of Beet Juice. Come to think of it, maybe that's why it was in my system for so long. Maybe I'm all plugged up in my urinary track with parasites so when I drink beet juice it stays colored for a week. Beet juice is great for you, but it literally tastes more like dirt. Even moreso than the DE.

I bought a small bucket of DE today and just took my first dose. Wish me luck on my quest to get rid of the gastric Jew.
Also, you're supposed to pour the water first and then add the DE. I did it the other way around and it exploded like dust into the air, I hope I won't get cancer.
BTW The thing tastes nice. I expected it to taste like some sand, but it's pretty much neutral taste-wise.

I keep a hepa filter in my kitchen (these are the filters they use in microchip factories to keep dust out), & I still worry about that. Water first, then powder. It doesn't taste like anything (chalk maybe?). I'm more surprised how much weight I'm losing than anything. I eat pretty lousy, & even with a burger every few days I'm still losing like half a pound every 4 days. My shit smells like an Indian person threw up into a diaper though. I don't know if that's a good sign or what.

I am on day 9
and after having 8 days of so of solid dumps I had a more kinda yellow dump that had that indian diaper smell.

I am sleeping a lot better with the DE. I feel more rested when I wake up and the DE settles my stomach throughout the day.

I'm on Day 7, and I finally have seen something. I don't think it's something I ate, but I'm not sure. Uploading the best picture I could take for you anons.

Went & adjusted the brightness levels & yup, you got worms son. People saying this doesn't work are low energy walking worm farms. Every day I'm sleeping better & my energy levels are really up. I don't crave sugar/potato chips as much anymore either, & I'm just not as hungry in general. Keep it up, & be sure to pace yourself. It's a long slow gradual process, but you notice the changes as they happen.

(checked)
Thanks, I don't really do much image editing stuff.

No problem. It's just a brightness slider in photoshop. Every user should have super basic photoshop skills. How else are you suppose to make OC? Anyway, we shouldn't even have to be dealing with this in the first place, but half of the food people eat comes from places that process out of California & picked/sorted by third world immigrants. That, or their food comes from Outside the U.S. where regulations aren't strict, & we're eating things crawling with parasites that don't even have scientific names.

Added onto that, NEVER eat anything out of vietnam. I ate some "basa" fish a few months back & felt like I was going to die for around a week. It was cheap & I figured "why not". Huge fucking mistake. Could have been anything from food poisoning to heavy metal poisoning. Here's a quick 4 minute video explaining how they grow all their fish & food in the poisonous meikong river.

I highly recommend you all increase your fiber intake when consuming the DE. Eat your veggies.
Also Turpentine is a a great parasite killer

https: //www.pdf-archive.com/2017/04/15/turpentine-the-candida-cleaner-dr-daniels-1/

Drink Turpentine Goy!

You might kill your parasites as well as yourself.

Caution should certainly be exercised when taking turpentine. It is toxic, but also very effective. I'm not telling you to consume something without doing any research. I am telling you that it is a possible course of action in ridding yourself of parasites. If you read the pdf you will get a better understanding it's effectiveness, supporting evidence, dosages etc. Personally, I am convinced and will be purchasing some soon.
Although not the most reputable source of information, the reviews on amazon give firsthand testimonials of it's effectiveness.

https ://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R14VI3QYGKDD08/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_btm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00KE62DWS#wasThisHelpful

or maby not jews and just goons lying to people and profiting off of it. but still poison

yeah that's not happening. You go ahead & drink literal poison though, good luck with that.

day 2. Took another teaspoon this morning. Still feel fine. some minor gas pains but I have been burping them out. Couldn't really shit last night but was able to this morning. No signs of parasites yet. Will probably bump it up to a teaspoon and a half tomorrow.

KEEP YOUR MEAT ICE COLD.

Day five.
I'm fully convinced this shit works. I'll probably do it a few times a year from now on.

You did. I appreciate your concern for your fellow anons, this has been a really interesting thread. Is anyone taking laxatives while doing this? Or any supplements/probiotics? If you are, please detail what they are and how much you take.

I'm just drinking a good amount of water with the DE and haven't had the need for laxatives. I'm also incrementally increasing the dose from a bit less of a tsp to currently three fifths of a Tbsp. My goal is a full Tbsp or maybe one and a half slowly over the course of a week and a half. I take it a few hours after dinner.
As far as probiotics I just drink a kombucha with breakfast.

Day 9, first time in maybe a month or two I had two BMs in a single day.
Realized something was off about today, nothing seems to taste right. This may just be from brushing my tongue recently since it gets coated in that white fur shit. Had a protein bar in the morning, but by the time I had my coffee, realized the coffee didn't taste quite right, went out later for a burger, the burger tasted bland, couldn't taste any vinegar in the coleslaw or ketchup, had some chocolate when I got home and it didn't taste sweet at all.
It seems as if I can't taste anything in the center of my tongue, if I eat a bit of yogurt and keep it centered, I don't taste anything at all. I can only taste it with the sides or tip of my tongue, and this has me a bit concerned.

Hmm, maybe I should lower my dose and up my water intake. I don't think a laxative would be harmful, do you?

I was going to say your brain is re-wiring itself not to crave sugar/sweets now that you've got less parasites, but you can't taste anything in the middle of your tongue? Everything I've heard has been the opposite where people claim their sense of taste gets better, not worse. If it's really killed off all the Candida/thrush on the top of your tongue then maybe you're just now realizing that white stuff on top of your tongue killed off the top layer of your taste buds on the middle of your tongue. It's also possible your sense of taste has gotten so much better you're just now realizing how much your food & drinks taste like shit. I've been playing random Diatomacious Earth videos on youtube while I do housework & this one woman is describing something really similar to what you're describing. Went & made a webm for you.

Took my second dose (1 teaspoon). Nothing has happened yesterday, I woke up with mild headache, but it's nothing extraordinary: I might have just overslept.
No signs of parasites in my stool so far. I'm considering upping the dosage to 2 or 1.5 tsp tomorrow. I'm also going to buy apple vinegar for its health benefits (it's been recommended here too).

There's no need to go out to the store to buy a laxative OTC. Drink a lot of coffee or something to that nature.

I certainly wouldn't say my sense of taste has gotten better if I lose it altogether.
I'm hoping it's just from brushing the tongue fur off and rinsing with this real potent stuff that overloaded my tastebuds I use mouthwash with clove/peppermint/oregano oil and other shit that burns like hell, and that eventually I'll be able to taste again. There's not much I live on but bare essentials and occasionally sweets as my only vice, and if I lose my taste for that then I may as well drink cake batter the rest of my life.

That sounds pretty harsh on your tongue if you've been using something on it that "burns like hell". I just dip my toothbrush into a box of baking soda & call it a day. BTW, what's the bump limit? Do we need a new topic soon? BTW I had a really good night's sleep last night after taking two tablespoons in an 18n hour period. Next time I download it's probably going to be like shitting literal bricks.

How much are you guys using? I was doing a table spoon a night right out of the gate, but I think I did have some blood in my stool, and that worries me because ulcerative colitis runs in my family(though it's never affected me personally). I'm going to take a break for a day or two, make sure there's no blood and see if dropping down to a tea spoon gives me results.

A tablespoon a day mixed with a wooden or plastic spoon (just in case it reacts weird with my silverware since some people say it binds to metals). All I know is I'm sleeping better, & every single time I take a shit I find white strings coming out of my shit, so I'm going to keep doing this until I don't see any parasites in my crap anymore. If you're scared of what it's doing you can stop using it. Apparently I'm an ubermench though because I took two tablespoons yesterday & had some of the best sleep I've had in months with no side effects other than being thirsty & being able to feel food go through my as it gets digested. If you really think there's blood in your stool maybe post a picture?

I posted one upthread(un-spoiled, sorry about that). I had been drinking cran-pom juice and thought maybe that was the culprit, and my latest BM didn't seem to show any "blood", but I want to get a few BM's without any red before I start back up again. I've been sleeping a little bit better, and my nails are super hard/sharp, it's wild. I think my first BM showed since of worms, but I haven't seen much lately, maybe I'm not super infested? I'll take a break and start again once I'm sure the cran-pom is out of my system.

I am on day 10 of DE

I have been sleeping so much better. I wake up and don't feel groggy like where i have to go back to sleep. I sleep only 6-8 hrs now no more 12 hr nights of sleeping.

It definitely settles my stomach and it does dehydrate you a bit but for how much more rested i feel it is absolutely worth it.

I bet when we had been living agricultural lives / hunters and gatheres we were exposed to this dust / dirt a lot more and now a days we just don't get the dirt into our systems

thank you /pol the DE has been really life changing

I'll give it a shot, unfortunately I couldn't trust the store shelves I browsed since they were all under pesticides and it only mentions it was "safe for animals" but it was mixed with additives. I'll order online, 2 lbs?

It's like 50 cents a pound on amazon for the food grade stuff. Just choose whichever one has the most reviews. It's all pretty much the same. Like I said, literally dirt cheap.

I didn't want to wait for shipping, I'm actually surprised at how hard it was to find only one of the most prolific gardening centers had it and it had additives so I couldn't trust it.

If it's not food grade then don't buy it. I wouldn't be buying it from a gardening store of all things. this is the brand I'm using off amazon

This DE stuff sounds interesting, only negative things I've seen about it is that prolonged exposure breathing in the crystalline type can cause lung cancer, though the food grade stuff is the amorphous kind, with usually less than a half of a percent being crystalline.
Looking on Amazon.ca and this DE stuff looks way more expensive for food grade stuff than in the USA, but I think I'll still try it out.

But, how long does it take to achieve SUPER MALE VITALITY© after taking this?

A month maybe? None of us have been on it all that long.

check out this east indian negress looking beast called allison allison who has been consuming it for a year. she claims one company called permacore i think, distributes all the DE in the world

I searched her on youtube like you said. Went & organizing her videos by creating date & compared her face in the first video she uploaded to her most recent one. She looks like she de-aged around her eyes quite a bit. Got me spooked when she started talking about how she coughed up a blood clot though. If anything, she didn't fucking die from taking a spoon each day like some of the shills are claiming. Would love to see a bald dude take this stuff if her claims about her stopping falling out in the shower are true. Seems like most of the youtube videos online talking about it are from women who use ot to make their skin & hair really healthy, so maybe something to look into for any balding anons. All in all pretty encouraging.

What is DE?

Comparison picture for argument's sake. Top is before DE, bottom is a year later.

IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY

OK nigs, I just ordered some. If this thread is still up in 2 weeks, I'll inform you of my progress.

Taken about 4 doses so far. Used to make rabbit turds regularly, now its coming out in snakes.
More energy than I'd otherwise have in a storm, like my mininum stamina was raised.

Day 2 feeling OK little bit of a headache. Will be going up to a Tbls tomorrow.

Alrighty fellas, bottoms up! My package arrived today, time to down the first 1/2 tbsp. I'll be joining the update train too, together we'll all rid the intestinal jew!

Diatomaceous Earth, read the thread…

Bump limit is 750 iirc, still got 240ish replies left, we'll worry about a new thread when we get closer don't fret.

Kek'd
Deus vult mors est parasiti

Doublepost sage

Nah its the protein in the fluid in your eye hardening as you age.

Somehow ants got into my bedroom today, so I went to the Diatomacious Earth bag & built a bug wall in between the space where my wall & floor meet. Any bugs entering through any cracks are going to be met with a nightmarish hellscape of knife dust. Ended up vacuuming up every ant I could find. came back an hour later & the few that were left were spinning in circles & covered in powder. This stuff is fantastic.

Damn, that sucks. Too bad there's no way to get rid of it somehow. Probably has some kind of effect on your eyesight if it gets bad enough.

maybe

Other way around. If your eyesight gets bad enough as a result of structural changes, your floaters become more visible. Suddenly noticing tons of them all the time and them not going away is one of the first signs of a serious eye disorder, typically related to retinal tears, detachment or lattice degeneration. The other symptoms are sudden flashes and entire areas of your vision in a single eye going dark.

Pretty good chance she was breathing it in, just because the food grade has less crystalline stuff in it doesn't mean you shouldn't take precautions to not breathe that stuff in. Be sure you keep your place well ventilated and don't let that stuff fly everywhere when you handle it as well as keeping the place clean and dust free. Also once you've passed a threshold of one of three (30 days, 60 days, 90 days) there is no particular reason to keep taking it every day after if you're worried about it. The every day straight thing is primarily because you're murdering everything in your bowels and doing a detox.

when you get that little headache i believe its from dehydration. The DE dehydrates you a bit so increase your water intake.

Ended up taking a second teaspoon in the evening. Slight stomach ache.
Woke up rested, no headache.
I'm giving up on caffeine as well, starting today, so it's going to be hard to isolate the results, but I want to improve my overall fitness and that includes fighting the coffee/soft-drink Jew (I'm definitely addicted).
Day 3: 2 tsp (at once)

Do I need to change the way I eat while taking DE, if only at first? This thread and thinking about worms while taking DE has disgusted me so much I'm just skipping most meals and fasting for most of the day.

You take it on an empty stomach so it doesnt cover your food instead of the parasites

Go back to infowars retard.

It's made 99.95% of fossilized diatoms though. If I take a dinosaur bone & ground it into a powder I wouldn't count that as "dirt"

Take it slow. From personal experience one tablespoon a day is fine, but at two I wake up with a serious brick shit feeling n my gut before I take a shit, so don't overdo it. Absolutely never take more than 1 TBS in a 12 hour period. You could probably do more if you wanted but I'm not daring enough to try that.

A yellow shit? A quick google search yields some interesting causes.

"What gives stool its color?"

It could also be food passing out your system faster normal, or passed bacteria/candida. Be sure to eat a yogurt once a day to build back up your gut bacteria. I think brined foods like pickles & kimchi would also be good.

You get a headache from being dehydrated, but also from die off symptoms from all the bacteria & parasites getting killed. The worse off you are the worse the reaction. That's why you start off small. You might not be able to handle it if too many things die at the same time.

Cheers for the heads up. Planning on keeping it to 1 tbsp max as per advice, I'm not a large guy so that should be plenty to upset the little jews inside me.
On that note, second morning, just took 3/4 tbsp. Weird movements were felt in my intestines last night, I assume it was just gas though. Will keep you all posted!

What's going on with IDs? I'm this fella by the way.

pretty sure we use this shit to make TNT

There's a joke somewhere in there about Explosive Diarrhea, but I don't know how to word it.

Checked & kek't

Day 4. started taking 2 teaspoons this morning. I've been drinking a lot of water so there have been minimal side effects. My shits are much more solid and I've seen tiny little white strings here and there. also my ass itches at night which Im pretty sure is the parasites trying to gtfo. sorry fags, you're getting holocausted. Thats about it though so far.

Public service announcement

Went & drank a glass of Kefir this morning & felt much much better while on this stuff. Highly recommend you guys add some probiotics into your daily meals. This is probably killing your gut culture so replacing it with some good bacteria would be a good idea.

praise kek
and on your fourth year you turn into a space frog that communicates telepathically across dimensions through memes and repeating digits to fight moloch and its worshippers

Honestly, I wouldn't even try doing this kind of stuff unless I had already used a 100% method of verifying I even have worms. Thus, I wouldn't be deluding myself into thinking whatever comes out of me is the parasite (i.e. deriving a premise from a conclusion).

to

If any of your "worms" happen to look like pics related, you're actually shitting out bits of your intestines.
archive.is/5UR2d

I'd call it Dinosauraceous earth it's magic dirt that kills parasites

Eugh, god no. They're more like cloudylittle strings that come off my shit. I'm pretty sure they're candida. The other ones are literal clear white strings that come off my stool. I chopped off a piece in half & I'm fairly certain they're actually holding my shit together to a degree. I've been trying to keep my diet regular with just oatmeal & blueberries in the morning, & eggs for lunch, etc. Very basic stuff as a control so I can tell if anything changes, & they've never looked anything close to that.

I'm this guy, and I haven't seen anything more since this day. I'm going to start taking the bottle of Scram that I have lying around, just in case.

You have no idea what mucus is, do you? Actually if you're shitting out mucus strands from the DE that's a sign you don't need it, too often since the stuff dehydrates you and dries up the mucus lining the intestines you're going to shit out mucus when you take this stuff. If you shit out mucus strands without the DE you do in fact have something wrong with you it could be blockage in your intestines, cancer in your colon or a tumor in your pancreas, Crohn’s Disease, ulcerative colitis, cystic fibrosis, inflammatory bowel disease, an intestinal or parasitic infection, intolerances like lactose intolerance and celiac disease.

I think I might want to take a break from this for awhile. 10 days on & off sound safe? I figure that should give my insides time to heal & re-adjust, & then I can just keep trying in 10 day increments. Either that or just scale back to a teaspoon a day. I'm honestly not sure which would be the safest way to approach this. I kinda want to keep having a little a day just to see if I get any more hair/nail growth out of it.

I hate it when retards talk.

There's nothing magic about diatomaceous earth. It's just a type of silica sand whose particle geometry deals massive damage to insects.

Maybe it would make more sense if I told you that Diatoms are a type of Algae whose survival strategy is exactly the same as a cactus, and whose modus operandi is to manipulate silica into a spiny shell.

"Gee. Dead porcupines are exactly the same as dead horses. Maybe if I jump into a cement mixer with 25 dead porcupines, I will come out the same as if I went into one with a chopped up horse."

"Gee. Goathead seeds are the same as graphite. Let me just roll around in a tub full of Goathead seeds. After all, they're harmless nuggets of carbon, just like graphite."

That's you. Faggot.

Woke up rested with abnormally high amount of remembered dreams.
One weird effect I've noticed is that my farts smell terrible, way worse than before I started taking DE. No other side effects so far.

Day 4: 3 tsp (~1 tablespoon)
This is the maximum intake, so at this point I'm not going to increase it.

it does
toxoplasma reproduces in cats but migrates in all mammals' guts
what better way to spread than to stimulate buttsex?
it also stimulates risky, defenseless behavior which is also perfect to increase bodily fluid exchanges
it makes women more aggressive and reckless and men more passive but careless as well
as woman tend to be fucked when they are reckless it all adds out
and passive, careless men will take risky behaviors in a daze mind state, not to mention getting buttfucked by dominant males in a submission-sodomy social ritual like many societies do

Sometimes I think the Earth itself is a living, breathing organism, and all this shit going on is its' attempts to cleanse itself of our overpopulation.

Coconut oil and apple cider vinegar - worth taking? Any anons have them in their diet? They supposedly have gut-healing, anti-parasitic effects.

Stop that now if you have a family history of kidney stones.

I'm certain I'm getting some blood in my stool now, taking FOOD GRADE, 1tb for about 5 days. I feel like I had some positive effects, but now I'm feeling achy, and my joints(knees) are super
sore and I just feel over all like I have the flu. I have a physical job, so this combined with my allergies is just too much right now. I need to just drink a lot of water and flush all the toxins(or whatever) out, give my body a rest.

It's been more than 10 days for me and I've not seen and signs of blood, so I think that may be an indicator of another problem you didn't know you had.
The flu symptoms as others have said would likely be from the parasites poisoning you as they get ripped to shreds and exposed to our natural defenses they've avoided for so long. I'm with you there on the allergies though, just mowed a huge yard yesterday and woke up congested as hell.
Since we're on the topic of improving our health, I'll give a plug to a supplement I've been taking called "bone-up", for bone health of course. I've noticed a trend in articles stating that there's not much efficacy for calcium absorption even combined with magnesium, and if you have a water softener you're already removing calcium and magnesium from your supply. The main ingredient of bone-up is hydroxy-apatite from actual ground up bone which, from old data I've read, has incredible uptake not just for improving bone density but also is better for teeth than fluoride since it's the same thing enamel consists of. I suggest taking a look at the published documents of experiments done with it, apparently nips have been putting it in toothpaste since the 80's.
/plug

What shade of color is it? If it's black it's in your stomach where the bleeding is, if it's bright red it's practically right near or is your asshole. Gp see a doctor regardless, just don't mention the DE immediately because they'll just zoom in on that and ignore literally everything else. You do not want a doctor treating you with tunnel vision,

day 5. started taking a tablespoon per day. Still feel a bit blocked up but im able to shit once or twice a day still. Not much else to report yet.

Same. I woke up VERY well rested today. You don't usually notice it, but when I'm well rested I immediately crack my back/knuckles & I haven't done that in a WHILE.

Coconut oil is fantastic. I use it in all my cooking. Great for frying fish. I think kost "vegetable oil" sold is actually derived from corn & Soy, so anything other than vegetable oil is an upgrade.

That never happened to me, but we all said to take it slow. Would really love to see a picture to confirm you're not literally full of shit. If there's really blood in your stool you should stop immediately. You do get those flu symptoms if it hits you too hard, I was like that for like a day & then bounced back almost immediately.

You're already drinking bones, I don't think you need to add bone-up on top of that but hey, whatever works.

If you do see a doctor, this. 100 times this.

I bought coconut oil and cooked some fish with it tonight. Seems like good stuff, pretty tasty.

I did it Reddit!

Went & weighed myself today after taking a shit this morning. I did it guys. 199.9 pounds. Still shitting out worms & god knows what else, so I'm going to maintain course with a single tablespoon a day & see if I can get down to 190.

How the fuck did I get in this thread? I dont even have the catalog open right now.

What the fuck is this thread?

o_o

O_O

O_O

I was in the middle of grindin for ebin loot and Im literally walking in the door to walmart now.. What section would this shit be in?

We're entering quantum shitpost post irony here. Congratulations fellow anons, our discussion has likely broken the fifth wall.

she left him

he killed himself

there are fates much worse than death

Why is it always raining in pictures of Germany? I lived there for 11 years and it only rained 364 days a year.

REMEMBER TO GET THE FOOD GRADE, ONLY THE FOOD GRADE IS EDIBLE. REMEMBER NOT TO BREATH IT IN EITHER

& you didn't notice this was a fucking problem? I wouldn't bother asking anyone for anything at walmart (I doubt they would even have it, but you ever know). Last time I asked them for something I was looking for lemons & they pointed me to the limes. They said, "oh no those are unripe" lemons, they will turn yellow in a few days time". I haven't been to Walmart since.

If you happen to find some FOOD GRADE there you should pick up a bunch of yogurts or kefir if they have it to counteract the stuff you're going to kill off in your gut. You need healthy gut bacteria & I'm sure this is going to kill off a bunch of it.

We memed irresponsibly. I wouldn't be surprised if fat fucks like boogie on youtube aren't actually obese because of what they eat, but because they're full of things man only speaks of in whispers around campfires in the dead of night.

Can I pay for that with my Pay Pal?

Nice trips but there's no reason to be hostile user. If you check my id in this thead I've already posted pics, I thought it might be cran/pom juice, but had a bloody stool today, and I haven't had cran/pom in a few days. I might just be unusual and sensitive to this, but I'm going to take a break. I'm sincerely glad it is working for everyone else though and godspeed to everyone else..

can someone tell me how to spoil images please?

I'm not trying to be hostile, I just don't want anyone getting hurt by this stuff. It's doing wonder for me, but that's not going to be the case for everyone.

[▶ Show post options & limits

It's hard to get a good pic, but I feel like I can see some in my stool, maybe I'm unusual, everyone else seems to be getting great results.

thanks for the help, I dunno why I never noticed that option, probably I never have reason to use it

Thank you, TOTSE, for many lulz in the past.

I get those wipes occasionally, usually after having a gander at my shit and seeing worms. I like to think I've just decapitated whatever worms managed to escape the fall to oblivion when I wipe and it looks like that. But hey there's so many things wrong with my body that I just don't give a fuck if I'm not killing them and there's something actually wrong with me (again) I hope you're okay though, a few days off would be a good idea.

You either have an anal fissure, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, inflamatory bowel disease, malabsorption syndrome, or colon cancer. It's most likely hemorrhoids, in which case taking or not taking the DE is irrelevant to what's happening to you, see the fucking doctor already you don't want me to be wrong in this case. You will never stop the bleeding from hemorrhoids outside eating lots of fiber to make your shit softer, and not taking the food grade DE will accomplish nothing.

*It may also be Ulcerative Proctitis (not Colitis) and it will stick with you for life, either way it's going to stick with you for life.

I did. Ive gone to the doctor for it numerous times and they just tell me I have heard burn……

This fag again. It's day 11 and no real change. Had gas and some smelling farts yesterday, but when I took a shit it didn't have anything in it. It was darker than usual, but nothing more to it. I'm going to keep going, but it's kind of bumming me out that I'm not getting anything special out of it right now.

That thread is fucking great

WRONG KIDDO
Nearly everyone has parasites, many. It's natural because you're a walking salt water aquarium. Depending on what we eat, certain creatures are necessary to process the stuff. And they all shit inside you, necessitating yet more creatures to process the shits.

Food grade diatomaceous earth is entirely safe and effective against many types of parasites, though not all. So is starving yourself into ketosis otherwise called fasting or if you really have balls try dry fasting and don't believe anything other than your own crazy eyes when you see what comes out.

I don't think you're wrong at all.

However, keep in mind that mood and gene altering substances can be used in combo to combat even the strongest of wills. Add to that parasites that can also alter behavior and many wills break down.

I'm doing d.e. too

Also, bear in mind that some of the more nefarious critters use us ALONE as adult hosts.

you're not going to like this

Those who reject this info emphatically are probably those who are infected most.

plebbit faggots luv bacon for a reason

You forgot shilajit.

Electro-magnetic conductivity can't optimize without minerals, and NPK don't do shit

Not Home Deport turpentine, the stuff in the photo by Georgia Pine; it's pure. But it needs a carrier to bond with, like pure honey not the fake honey from ChingChong

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZPpaGmOw0

I bet the chinese did this.

day 12?? lost count. went back down to 1 tsp a day before bed since the body recovers during sleep.
my joint problem went away, turns out I had a silica deficiency and didn't even consider it since silica doesn't have a daily intake value and isn't very well known.
I got castor oil and brush for my balding head like other user suggested. I hear it takes months to see noticable effects in reversing balding, no results yet.
I plop out turds like ez pz. my whole life pretty much I've always dreaded going poop since I would have to wipe my ass like 10+ times and still have shit in it. (not exagurating when I say I sometimes clog the toilet from toilet paper alone). Now I only wipe 2-3 times and its good to go, with no itching.
My energy seems the same, no revigorated feeling on that front.

Thanks user, I did see a doctor, everything is fine, no internal bleeding. I guess I was just constipated initially and went too hard. When I started this my friends all said I'd cut up my insides and so when I saw blood I freaked out and coupled with my brother having Ulcerative Colitis, I got super nervous. Sorry for fucking up the thread. I'm still going to take a break to see if my flu-like symptoms get better. My sleep has been honestly amazing(I never sleep well) and my nail growth was unreal, super strong as well. Good luck and Godspeed to everyone ITT

So what was the red stuff in your stool then? Were you so constipated your asshole was bleeding when you used the restroom? Good to hear you were just being paranoid. I think I'm going to take a picture of my stool next morning. I just decided to add spirulina to my detox regiment, so hopefully it adds to my health.

I wonder how much stuff the human body really needs that modern life it making us ignore completely. I hope this cures someone's balding, I really do.

I can't seem to figure out how much to take to get the perfect poop. I went one time & the perfect turd rocketed out of my ass, but this morning I had to wipe a few times. Maybe I should eat more oatmeal so it has an easier time passing.

Yeah, basically, lol.
I've had great success with B complex for energy

Some really good shit here. Georgia is rich in kaolin. It has a bad reputation for niggers eating it, but the robust rednecks always have, too. Look up "pica." Pregnant women especially seek out clays and dirts. You can get fresh Georgia kaolin for fucking cheap. Check eBay. When I was little, you could get it in gas stations all over the South. It's like fresh rain. A really atavistic experience

Doesn't that increase your risk for Alzheimer's?

I'm guessing you need to lose a few pounds then if it's that bad. Your turds are fucking huge dude.

Pretty sure that the aluminum can't be absorbed. No expert, though. Just know that it's been used traditionally. We all ate it as kids. Something funny: my generation's grandparents all have Alzheimer's and dementia, but their parents and grandparents didn't. They all ate it, too. There's so much involved. I think that the main thing might be the lack of fat soluble nutrients. A, D, K. Human biology, and epigenetics, genetics, and endocrinology is so complex. It's really nearly endless. And there's so much that's held back from us knowing, especially if you don't have access to the literature and stuff that universities have.

I should lose like 20-25lbs, yeah. I never have this issue regularly, I probably didn't drink enough water.
Naw, just dehydrated and trying too hard.

Aluminum is highly toxic and is cumulative and yes it's linked to Alzheimer's. Or maybe like the (((industries))) and (((media))) say it's just a coincidence that Alzheimer's patients all have heavy aluminum deposits in their brains goy..

https: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056430/

Aluminum is in almost all processed foods, tea, wine, sodas, aspirin, antacids, cosmetics, vaccines, dyes
cake mix, processed cheese, deodorants, baking soda/powder, cooking in foil, cookware, shampoos, lotions, cans, baby formulas.

Guess I have to throw out my tinfoil them. Shit man, I should probably go through my kitchen supplies & see how much tinfoil I have laying around if its that bad to cook with it. Should probably get actual silverware one of these days.

Well, at least get rid of aluminum pans. Use glass and cast iron for cooking, glass and stoneware for baking. If you care enough. Since it, like all toxic metals, is cumulative, finding substitute stuff is never a bad move.

Just use parchment paper (the unbleached, untreated kind) in place of tinfoil. Unless you're using open flame like on a grill or exceeding ~425F for a long time then it will serve the same purpose.

Stainless steel isn't bad.
Cast iron is master race tier.

The intestinal holocaust has begun
Here's my arsenal

true for pretty much any questionable food/drug that isn't an acute, severe toxin.

Triggered by my shitpost faggot? This thread about diatomaceous earth is patently false hippie bullshit.
The silica kills insects solely because it's a desiccant(IT'S FUCKING SILICA GEL). It doesn't shred insects or parasites that's a retarded hippie assumption that is in no way relevant to reality. It would shred your intestinal villi too if that were the case(they'd fuck whales up too). It also can't kill anything in the bowels because it's only method of action is through desiccation which can't work in the moist environment(these pictures of 'worms' are mucus which is always present in the bowel but exaggerated by the presence of silica). It's been studied comprehensively in agriculture as a means to deworm and has always been found no different from control groups. There is no logical reason for it to work when the method of action is examined and pretending it does is pretending it's magic.

What the shit? That's absolutely ridiculous who even comes up with this shit? Oh that's right retarded hippies playing off their erroneous assumption of it shredding things(which it doesn't). I don't know if you noticed but people also get amorphous silica instead of crystalline silica because of how hazardous little particles that shred things are. How about trying for a little coherence in your thought process?

Seriously, whenever someone responds so vehemently against parasitic cleanses it reminds me of all the real parasites that do in fact manipulate the way we behave. It's chemical, emotions are the response, thought becomes reactionary, rationalizing after the fact.

Diatomaceous earth does eliminate some parasites but not by shredding, by dehydrating them.

Honestly, accusing others of low IQ when you're the one spreading rumors.

That is false, silica gel is absorbed directly whereas DE dries out the outside of the shell. As for moisture DE absorbs up to 1.1 times it's weight in water, and yes DE is abrasive similar to pumice. The thing though is it's used fucking everywhere it's a key ingredient for dynamite, it's abrasive properties was used for toothpaste and metal polish, it is generally better then silica gel for slugs but you need food additives so it gets inside and specially shaped particles are needed to especially fuck them up for maximum abrasion. For the cattle thing, it is actually fed to them because it prevents caking and nutrition analysis because it's safe for an animal to eat. If the DE doesn't provide benefits from consumption of it, there are so many uses for it that I wouldn't consider it a waste of money. Especially cause I actually do need it for other stuff.

Also there are some common benefits like better nail and hair growth, and good for your heart clearly there is something going on with this shit when eaten.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17435951
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9533930
It may actually be capable of helping you purify water of heavy metals, but unfurtunently I've not seen much research on that and doesn't have much to do with consumption in your intestines. Although being a good water absorbent if you've got bad shit in your gut it could work.
researchgate.net/publication/232245564_Turning_the_volume_down_on_heavy_metals_using_tuned_diatomite_A_review_of_diatomite_and_modified_diatomite_for_the_extraction_of_heavy_metals_from_water

If I'm not mistaken D.E. has some heavy metals in it such as aluminum and lead; but the selenium content in it apparently neutralizes is and allows it to be flushed with the rest of the waste. So it's supposed to be a good idea to take selenium supplements after doing a D.E. flush.

Since DE is an absorbent and it actually bonds with metals and this supposed negative and positive charge thing, detoxifying yourself of heavy metals using DE may actually be a better idea then the parasite business. Inf act I'd go so far as to say heavy metal poisoning is why people see such immediate health benefits.

I didn't want to keep paying for clogged RO filters so I got a distiller and distilled all my water for years to get rid of fluoride and I and my dog are just fine, you get most minerals from food not water

Are you sure you haven't been mixing it with super male vitality filters?

Am I the only one here with a tabletop water distiller? I just put water in the top, it boils it into steam, & then it drip drops into a pitcher. It's much cheaper than buying bottled water. no xenoestrogens from plastic either.

Dimatameacous earth is about 90% silica:

By improving the structure of all connective tissues in the human body, including cartilages, tendons and blood vessels’ walls, silica helps diminishing joint pain and impedes the blood vessels to clog. Furthermore, silica is the main bone tissue builder, since calcium would be practically useless without it; calcium without silica starts calcifying other tissues such as artery walls and even heart. Therefore, a healthy bone structure and a strong cardiovascular system would not be possible without the mineral silica.

http ://www.silicabenefits.com/heavy-metal-poisoning

BTW Chemtrails spray you with Nano-aluminium particulate that quickly passes the blood brain barrier.

http ://humansarefree.com/2015/03/the-united-nations-exposes-chemtrails.html
https ://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19812977

Keep up the DE lads, the it kills parasites, removes heavy metals, and probably much more.

diversity is out gretest strangf

worms? more like warms :-)

Anyone who spends time in a garden will tell you worms are a gardener's best friends. In fact, worms may be the most important factor in the success of a garden. Some people even call earthworms "nature's first gardeners"!

If you've ever been around a farm in spring, you know that farmers need to plow the soil. Plowing breaks up the soil, allowing air and water to get to seeds and the roots of plants. worms act like tiny plows when they live in a garden.

The same is true for the human brain which functions and exists as a garden of ideas.

Not in the bowel when you drink it with a shitload of water and where it can absorb more from the tissue. this is why people feel weird when they take it. It's not sentient parasites manipulating your emotions
kill yourself

Yeah it is really useful for a lot of things but the one thing it doesn't do is kill intestinal parasites.

I recommend colloidal orthosilicic acid.

Soil improves with worms boring through it. But I'm not buying the idea that worms tunneling through us is good for us. Moreover, some of the worms that use us as hosts such as Taenia solium are host manipulators. Do you think plebbitors would be so in love with bacon if T. Solium wasn't manipulating the host? That's how it works. They hunger, "you" follow directions, all the while unaware that it is not really "you" directing these cravings. What else do the creatures use us for?

In fact, Taenia solium and other Taenia are so weird it's probably more accurate to think of them as serpents than worms.

Worse, these manipulating creatures that are called "pork tapeworms" or "beef tapeworms" is a misnomer because they ONLY use human beings as their host for their ADULT stage. They are also hermaphrodites and have lots of sex.

Even worse, these serpents are typically at least 16 feet long and more often grow up to 80 feet long and live for decades.

And you think it's good to be under the influence of a 60 foot serpent inside you?

One thing the (non-secular) Jews and Mohammedans got right was avoiding Pork because that particular species is the only one that uses humans for both their adult stage AND their larval stage. The larvae burrow through everywhere but love fatty places like the brain, where it burrows in resulting in Cysticercosis.

Another interesting anecdote: the Inquisition started before Spain had power when the Catholic church waged a crusade on the "good Christians" of the Languedoc. One of the ways they routed out heretics against their church was to force people to eat pork.

I don't know who's Jewing who anymore.

http ://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/comment/eat-pork-or-starve-say-french-politicians

Thanks for your efforts, friend.

Wrong person or your faith is misplaced. Try it and see what comes out then come back.
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruk_sGVoefQ

Honestly with the conflicting reports I don't know who's Jewing who anymore but try it and see for yourself, if you can muster the will.
https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2w2G61KQoU

Blatantly false, beef tapeworms use humans for both the adult and larvae stage as well. Definitive hosts is based off sexual maturity for the tape worm not what they do when inside the host, T. saginata is much less dangerous then T. solium because T. solium can get into and eat your fucking brain.
If you want pork then using something acidic to soak the meat in will cause the parasites to burrow out of the meat.

Only T. solium causes major health problems in humans.

http:// www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs376/en/

So you're the first person I've ever heard asserting that T. saginata larvae live in humans. Would you please be so kind to provide a link where I can read more about this you damn faggot?

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taenia_saginata

DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD

I'm asserting that T. Somalia only has larvae end up in humans is bullshit. And this
is when a human gets eggs they shat out from themselves or another human because eggs in human shit is prepared for the intermediate stage, so when the human has those eggs inside them they are receiving intermediate stage larvae.
Pretty much any credible biology site that goes into parasites like tape worms and is not a medicine specific info site generally goes into details about sexual maturity, differences between an intermediate host and the primary host the parasite is specialized in, etc., etc.

all this thread did was convince me to open up the bag of DE i bought months ago but never used.

Just drank a teaspoon of earth in a glass of it. tasted like dusty water, but not dirty. we shall see how it goes.

Nothing wrong with a shill to boost an imageboard's immune system.

Day 4 of DE here, one tablespoon per day. White dots in shit. Found two small (less than half an inch long) white strings too. Slept much better, but had some flu-like moments. Noticeable change in the taste of food - had some unusually great beef jerky, for example, but I have to wonder if that's safe to eat now. I'll hold off from reporting anything more to see how it continues to affect me first.

Damn it I provide you links that directly refute what you're trying to say but you're not even saying it right. Only T. Solium eggs hatch larvae that burrow into humans using them as definitive hosts where they end up colonizing the body. Is English your first language? Because you write like a kid. And you still haven't shown any of this nonsense where you're asserting that T. saginata larvae infect human flesh.

and wtf is T. Somaliaalthough calling T. solium a nigger worm is pretty spot on

Caught that did you.

The purpose of burrowing into the body is to eat and then hang out in the meat to be consumed by another animal, then once the larvae is in the intestines of the other animal they grow to adulthood this is actually important for their life cycle. In this case the preferred animal is humans f T. solium, specifically. Ingesting the eggs the larvae hatch and go for the intermediate stage which is actually a dead end for humans since cannibalism is bad and not many animals have the chance to even eat a human the purpose of this intermediate stage is actually for the pig so that when we eat the pig it ends up inside so it can become an adult and breed.
wormsandgermsblog.com/files/2013/08/M2-Tapeworms-General1.pdf

Too many fucking carbs

Pure DE should just be amorphous silicon dioxide (SiO2).

It's Diatomaceous, maynk.
Desiccated diatoms make earth that is diatom aceous.

Parasitic worms like nematodes are different from your annelidic Earthworm. They belong to different classes.
jk, one race the worm race

I had that happen once. Quite terrible. It was dug in on the shaft and part of the proboscis broke off during removal. Had to semi operate to make sure of full removal. Very painful but thankfully no lyme disease. It is mainly a danger if you fail to find and remove the tick within 24 hours. Doesn't matter what part of the body they attach to. They mainly seek blood rich areas such as the groin and armpit. Always check yourself after hiking, camping, etc.

No shit. You still haven't admitted your mistake and instead continue this pretense that you're the expert.

pic related

The proglottids are full of eggs. They detach and come out in the shit. The proglottid bursts, the eggs are sticky like sap and contaminate whatever they touch. For example, a fly lands on the shit, then lands on your cabbage. To write that it's important for their life cycle is more than an understatement.

We are the ONLY animal Taenia solium and saginata live in as adults.

Are you even reading what I'm writing? You don't seem to be parsing…, wait a minute, are you some kind of bot that is here to waste time? Because now you're backtracking. Because that's exactly what I said, T. solium is the one fucking taenia serpent that will hatch and burrow throughout humans. You were just arguing against that before and saying T. saginata does the same. Now you're not only ignoring your mistake but reiterating what I already said.

Honestly, what the hell is your point?

That's for fucking sure.

You don't have to starve yourself to get into nutritional ketosis. You have to consume less than 20g of carbohydrates a day.

It's true you don't have to starve yourself to get into keto but the quickest way of all is to dry fast. For older folks you'll be in deep ketosis within 48 hours. For young folks all it takes is half that. Water fasting does it too but it takes a little longer. Fasting has been done throughout history by many men of renown.

If you think drugs or alcohol are addicting, try dry fasting for 5 days.

Maybe, but that would be due to your current condition. Anyone that's relatively healthy even fat fucks can go longer than 5 days without food or drink.

Dry fasting has a hell of a lot of research done on it because people have been doing it for thousands of years. This guy here wrote up a piece with lots of links for you. (Apologies for the fb link but this post has the links/info.)

https: //www.facebook.com/gavin.mcgowen/posts/998246470222507

sage

enough of this idiot OP bumping this 2 week thread

Fuck

Fuck off cunt. This is a decent thread with valuable information, if you don't like it, hide it.

It's the restriction of carbohydrates that gets your body into ketosis; not fasting.

Damn this thread brings out the fuckwits that like to argue about shit like a teenager.

It's glucose you retard.

Pot meet Kettle.

Kek'd

Here's a pastebin of the kikebook post pastebin.com/7h1f81Eb

shadilay, friend. Finals are coming up, I'll have to read this in a week or two

You wrote that backwards and still got it wrong; carbs are glucose, monosaccharides to be specific and besides the technical speak what we're talking about is sugar. Fucking hell wtf is with you fags?

Goofball see above paragraph.

Awesome, thanks, smartass.

http:// www.diabetes.co.uk/blood-glucose/ketosis.html

Again, the fastest way into deep ketosis is dry fasting. Your liver stores extra glucose for fuel because that's what the body typically runs on. When you don't eat any sugars eventually you'll go into ketosis where the body flushes out the liver of stored glucose and when it runs out it starts producing ketones for fuel. It does this by cleaving fat cells to produce the ketones for fuel. You can buy ketone test strips in any pharmacy. Another byproduct of the production of ketones is acetone, which comes out in your breath, so you'll want sugarless gum if you're going to be speaking with people. Ketosis via simple restriction of carbs is what the Atkins and South Beach diets are based on.

Also, very important; if you're going to dry fast for anything more than a few days, be sure to prepare your kidneys by alkalizing. Use aluminum free baking soda in distilled water.

Awesome, thanks, smartass. I'm not sure you understood the meaning of what I said..

Jesus normally I'm a lurker and have posted probably less than a half dozen comments over the last few years. This thread had some good info and was also a good reminder for me so I thought I'd contribute but no it's like I'm on plebbit I get weird arguments. Back to lurking but thanks to those who contributed solid info.

also, my blood sugar is low and my temper gets highkratom fixes that

You're right, I didn't. And you were right.

kekimus

I'm uppity too at the moment, fucking nicotine withdrawals, trying to quit.
Thank you for your input in this thread though, some solid info!

Would you know if intermittent fasting of the kind for weight loss would trigger this? Because that's how I've been doing that. I don't actually know any amounts of anything I've been eating because I don't measure anything.

Intermittent fasting is what a lot of people swear by. Yet that's more a maintenance approach, I think. For cleansing and healing I think extended fasts are recommended because deep ketosis may trigger bodily responses such as call autophagy and apoptosis which clear the body of polluted or mutant cells. I'm pretty sure exercise, especially cardio, is recommended in combo obviously exercise is healthy for any situation as it pumps the system and without movement there's stagnation, which alwasy breeds illness.

Check out the pastebin copy that the other user was kind enough to create from the fb post. Gavin is very helpful and you can contact him directly through fb or yt. I think he may be a halfchan or even a lurker here and a solid MAGA enthusiast.

pastebin.com/7h1f81Eb

Somehow I think mood is related to nicotine habits. Good on ya. Self-improvement seems the best challenge. I wonder what would happen if every animal hunger or desire were definitively and finally tamed? Probably real work could be done.

One week update. Noticed my nails are getting a lot stronger and I've seen some tiny white stringy worms so its seems to be doing its job. Yesterday I thought i shit out a small tapeworm but I'm not 100% sure what it was. I may just be retarded. Haven't had any headaches or anything which is great. Also I noticed I only have to wipe like once or twice instead of 10 fucking times. Kinda neat.

A legion of worms in your stool, last week the centipedes running into your walls, now an invasion of ants. user, you may want to consider calling a Bishop.

You do know you can be tested for parasites if you want? Can somebody that claims to have a dead parasite in their feces tell me if they think it is a roundworm, or a tapeworm, and why? And why you don't want to just send a fecal sample to a lab?

Also why are the "new mods" okay with this thread even though it's clearly playing off of that well known shit where insane mothers poison their autistic children with bleach and point to intestinal lining in the poop as "parasites"?

Why is this thread even around? Why does this board seem so dead but numbers stay high? What the fuck is going on here lately (it was bad enough before April 1st)?

Silicon dioxide is added to a lot of foods to prevent clumping, user.
It's generally recognized as safe by the FDA is that means anything to you.
bump. :^)

kek. here's my bump.

I'm aware of that, it still doesn't mean that you can point to part of your intestinal lining in your poop as a "parasite" whether it came from abnormally high ingestion of silicon dioxide, or from "MMS" bleach enemas.

Fuck you can probably buy pills from vet supply places or online from india that would remove parasites for pennies on the dollar compared to doctors if your that worried, and still be more effective than this shit (and you probably don't have parasites in your body, only your culture).

I'm still convinced this thread's intent is to discredit. There's very little left to discredit though.

Forgot the cleansing sage

I've seen the argument from both sides. I haven't gone into peer reviewed studies or anything of the like, but seeing as people have been eating DE for a while and farmers give it to their animals is why I can't see an inherent problem with it.
DE is fairly cheap, I've been doing it for about a week and a half now and I feel better than normal. I have yet to experience any side effects tbh famalam.

Then why'd you blindly call it poison? Pretty much everyone is on the ball to stay away from anything that isn't explicitly just food grade DE with no additives, and that anything to do with pools is the actual poison.

I would sincerely hope nobody is squirting bleach up their ass.

I've been consuming DE for 15 days now, not suffering any ill effects, and if it does not have the anti-parasitic benefits touted by some, then at least it's been easier to crap regularly.
If nothing else, this thread serves as a research log of a few of our experiences in trying it, in the end we can still spread it on our victory gardens or stop bug infestations in our homes.

I'll check out the link. Cardio in combination with dry fasting sounds like a recipe for disaster though. Nothing makes me thirstier.
The idea of having a jump in weight loss in combination with killing off any type of partially useless cells is seriously tempting. I may well do this. People already can't believe the intermittent fasting I'm doing now, so why not double down and do dry fasting?

Does this explain why I think jewish zionists are just the bourgeoises of the jewish marxist left wing plot to wipe out any non jew with an iq that may threaten their narrative?

Day 5-ish on 1-ish tbsp a day. Just shat the biggest shit of my life. About 40-45cm in length (in 4 parts) and about 3cm in diameter. Using v=pi*r^2*h, I just dropped a 300cm^3 turd. Was quite dense too, sank pretty quickly.

With this being a thing, It amazes me how are cats still legal. Shouldn't they be banned? This is some biohazard shit right there.

Then dehumanize yourself.

Planning on starting a regiment soon. What im getting from the thread is; start small doses, drink extra water, drink kefir, dont breath it in. Am i good to mix it into the kefir? And would taking anything for the impending flu-like symptoms be a bad idea?

Doesn't matter what you mix it in, and you may not experience flu symptoms since I never did. I started with a teaspoon but a tablespoon seems fine.

I use a tabletop distiller too user.

I've been on DE for 2 whole weeks so far, haven't seen anything more, and no benefits. I will continue until I'm done with the Scram.

Been taking 1 tablespoon a day for a week. Upped the dosage to 2 tablespoons for three days (one tablespoon in the morning and one at night). Am I shitting out my intestines or are those parasites? I had tacos and oatmeal the day before. Might have to zoom in to see the wormy things.

Thanks for the spoiler, bro.

Sorry, I'm a lurker, and never post, so I don't know how to do that.

throw this cuck a ban to smarten him up

at last I truly see

Juice fasting will fix so many health problems
freetexthost.com/qrmvbewdhx

This is the only sane user in this thread.

Exactly. Increased deviants in current year is caused by porn

Headache guy here so. Day 10 I fucked up and took a whole tbsp thinking that I could handle it. The difference was that I took the tbsp with out eating like you should do. Up till now I've taken it with light food cause I was hungry and didn't think there would be a deference. There is.The flu like symptoms are not a joke took 36 Hrs to get back to normal. Going to try 90 days with every 10 going on and off.

Flu like symptoms are the parasites dying off, dummy. You are giving them a holiday if you cut back.

I have a cough and congestion myself, but I don't know if that is related to parasites. I had little strings on my shit yesterday, so if I have more then maybe my doubts were wrong.

Just bought some. Is someone going to make a new thread?

curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2237857

Everyone seems to be on board with taking an aggressive approach with the parasites, but I've read some freaky stuff about how that kind of approach jolts the worms into scattering to other areas of the body. I think it's best to keep the bastards complacent, slowly boil the frog to death, etc.

Now when I started taking DE, I felt a weird as hell sensation that I would have described as feeling like something crawling under my skin, but I would chalk that up to muscle spasms.
This however seems like an unreliable anecdote since the person posting that claims to only be 22, and makes no mention of how they knew parasites had moved to the rest of their body (including brain and eyes?). The claim to have roundworm, which another poster claims is a large intestinal worm that couldn't possibly "scatter" given the size of it. The poster also makes no mention of how they knew the parasites were biting them from the inside other than "it hurt!", and also claims to have taken an ENORMOUS amount of DE to start.

I didn't shit yesterday, but I did today, saw all sorts of fun things in there (like a bunch of fuzz and little white things like the other user) . I think the Scram is what is doing the trick, but I'm still taking DE just in case.

I've been taking April 13th and I get a lot better rests. It does dehydrate me a lot and I think it absorbs mucus and kills the candida.

I plan on continuing to take the DE.

Day 1 tsp, so far nothing. Gonna drink an extra glass of water before I go to bed.

Done. New thread is made, post there.

what the fuck happened here

Shit. I had one on my scrotum before. It was very itchy and hard to find but removed it. That was several years ago thankfully no infection.

What the fuck.

Did it get deleted? I don't see it.

So yeah I'm quitting this stuff, that flu like symptoms is food poisoning. And those unusually soft stools is diarrhea. Although one user was cleared and the doctor didn't mention it much I generally don't think this is worth it. Although it does help me sleep better, for some reason, the diarrhea doesn't sound like a good trade off.. Good luck to you Anons, i will not be continuing this.

Odd. So whatsit, one in ten will have flu-like symptoms?

that guy is either a shill or a retard. he went to the (((doctor))) so he could be told what to (((think))). there are literal worms, it's real

The flu-like symptoms do not persist if you keep at it, which isn't at all how poison works.

Personally, I had no flu-like symptoms to speak of, and this was the first time taking DE. I think it's because I made sure to eat something about two hours every time after taking it. Although, I did sweat a lot during the night, there have been no negative side effects for me, only positive. It truly makes you feel better, and if it were poisonous then that would have been seen at the very least decades ago, when farmers started regularly feeding it to livestock.

This has to be the worst food advice I ever saw, it was probably made by (((them)))
He recommends to starve your brain without fruit
To ingest poisonus fructose and buy packaged products like candy, crackers, syrup e.t.c.
Fucking PACKAGED SOUPS
To drink fucking milk, milk is poison for everyone over the age of 16, read about it. Cheese is bad as well
"""pre-bed snacks"""
And (((supplements)))

Don't be a retard, just eat fruits, veggies, meat, nuts and eggs and avoid everything that comes packaged or has sugar without fiber, also drink water while avoiding everything else unless it's something really specific like a medical tea or an oil supplement, and of course the water shouldn't be from the sink or from glass bottles, you can filter the fluoride if you're concerned but you can't filter bisphenol.

why is milk poison? i know that it's liquid estrogen