Brother Nathanel calls Kushner and the tribe war mongering rats! Say's goyim got played by Israel

h ttp://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1201

People still listen to this kike?

every time

Brother Nathanael is smarter than 95% of the users on this board, now that it's been flooded with reddit, 4/pol/, and shills. There was once a time where people here could afford to disregard him because he's Jewish, but that is a luxury that 8/pol/ can no longer afford.

I don't even know what I'm doing here. It's pretty sad to see 8/pol/ go the way of 4/pol/.

When a kike converts to any religion other than Judaism, he is not being sincere. It is simply to stretch the tendrils of his race's evil.

Wew, fucked that up.

It is, but there are better chans to move to when you can no longer stomach it.***

Liar.

muh jerrid

wanna tell us how based Milo is too faggot?

Nathanel is a bit loony, but overall I think he is a net-positive for waking up christcucks at least to the jewish question.

So this guy's a kike but Kushner isn't?

Say ((Kushner)) is no good kike leading us into war.

Cant faggot can you? Go back to the_zionist

Bother Nathanael really exposes Tribe real good, better than most. But he himself is still a Tribemember and still promotes their biggest control instrument they have ever invented, Kikestianity…

Reminder that Ben Franklin, who hated kikes more than any other founding father, wanted the turkey to be our national bird rather than the eagle.

Kill yourself, kike.

Reported for intl.

Reminder that the story is apocryphal.

Are you faggots retarded? Nathanael's a kike

So in other words this Kike is spreading the mythology that his people are somehow still Holy yet this time the bad guys and Jesus his relative was the fucking incarnation of the CREATOR OF ALL BEING!

See how that works, pleb? He's still got you in his web of lies. And now he's crying about a fucking runway being bombed

Holy shit, nigger, at least TRY.

Explicitly says otherwise, but good try, I guess. For the illiterate.

Nigger it doesn't matter if he personally saves three hundred white children from Podesta's sex dungeons while reciting the 14 words, he is a kike, born into (((the Tribe))).

When did I mention Kushner you goalshifting kike? Kill yourself and take your jewish idol with you

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned.

h ttps://youtu.be/_cQzbfFittA

You should wait to not be first reply everytime, JIDF

Big fan of Natebro

When jews get reactive, like the ADL did when Kushner was attacked.

You know your own to something

This.

Place has become a breeding ground for IDF

the truth is he's right. this upcoming syrian war will be a crash course in why you don't put jewish operatives in your cabinet

did fucking PayPal cut off brother Nathaniel? Yes, I know he was born a like, but usually the best info comes from the ones who born likes and then turn on their tribe (Benjamin Friedman, Booby Fischer (didn't give great info but had right attitude) and a few others. He's a real ordained monk, that checks out. And he does stand with his signs at intersections in Colorado all day, know people who have passed him randomly.

jesus, the fucking likes must have been terrified by last election. What the hell do they have on Trump that he's now turning into neocon? Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan didn't teach him enough?