North Korea China Deal Elaboration

Roughly three hours ago, Trump produced this Tweet ,"I explained to the President of China that a trade deal with the U.S. will be far better for them if they solve the North Korean problem!"
In which can be found here https: //twitter . com/realDonaldTrump/status/851766546825347076
So, ultimately, is taking out North Korea worth removing some potency from our trade deal? I long for China to refuse to intervene now, that way we can play hardball with them in that area.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/850882205039702016
twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/850885860979560448
twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/850887193887375361
archive.fo/HlYi5
reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8
archive.fo/YmlVV
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/sean-spicer-hitler-assad-gas-chemical-weapons/
multiplayerchess.com/#!/bc3653c8737h
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2014/01/north-korea-and-her-fighting-vehicles.html
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2016/03/north-korean-type-73-lmg-sighted-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

So basically what happened is this:

He said we'd get tired but I don't feel it yet.

How many times are you gonna repost this you kike?

he got dubs you shill, questioning trump is one thing but how dare you filthy nose rats question Kek

It's cute how you have to disregard reality at this stage because it breaks your narrative.

Nice dubs. Hope you're right.

Wow.
Woooooooooooooooooooooow.

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/850882205039702016
twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/850885860979560448
twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/850887193887375361

All according to Keikaku.

Nice dub-dubs yourself user.

Instead of taxing them 50%, he cuts it down to 30%. Which is what he actually wanted to begin with.

Friendly reminder that shills like this are still specifically using the word "chess" over and over again in every thread not because it is still effective against Trump but because they want people to say "chess" out of habit instead of naming the jew out of habit.

it's worth it just to shut that commie pig up, making fun of the US under obama was fine but i don't see why we should stand for it anymore

Capped for posterity, shills must be slitting their wrists tbh. Ivanka "having a large part in the decision" adds an air of unpredictability to his decisions. I imagine the madman theory still applies.
just like every shill group beforehand

I agree Ivanka needs to go. That fucking idiot in the other thread demanding her death though, we don't need people breaking US codes in these threads.

So now shills have resorted to mimicking DSP?

We know some probable outcomes of Syria, but we still have no idea how everything will play out in the next few weeks or months.
It could be nothing, it could turn into an ISIS purge, or it could devolve into WW3.
Emotional faggots like yourself are little more than women.

Use your brain, sit back, and be patient. Holla Forums wins no matter what happens.
WW3? We get to play saboteurs and undermine Jewish leadership.
No WW3? We get to keep doing what we've been doing, and attack the kikes that brought us to the brink. The kikes will have painted a giant target on their backs by showing the world what kind of people they truly are.
Nuclear/Biological apocalypse? DOTR.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, WE WIN
I still don't think WW3 will be happening anytime soon.

I didn't even think about that.

Why does NK need dealing with at all? Oh, yeah, because they don't have a Jew owned Central Bank. And why was it necessary to aid ISIS in an offensive 20 miles away from the airbase that Trump hit with Tomahawks?

EXCLUSIVE: CHINA CUTS COAL IMPORTS FROM NORTH KOREA, BUYS COAL FROM US
archive.fo/HlYi5

>To make up for the shortfall from North Korea, China has ramped up imports from the United States in an unexpected boon for U.S. President Donald Trump, who has declared he wants to revive his country's struggling coal sector.

Holy shit. We might actually see a China/US coalition invade North Korea from two fronts. In exchange for helping us, the chinks would demand that we have our forces leave Korea entirely, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WE WOULD WANT.

PLEASE be true.

OP, the answer is an emphatic YES! We waste a shitload of money every year by supporting the South Korean military and by stationing our forces to defend them from North Korea. Donald trump is essentially offering to shave a portion of that spending off of the tarrifs with china so that we both save money.

Good god.
Small problem though, that coal will be polluting the US.
Of course, it's not that small of a problem because it will be polluting the entire Worst Coast.

This is the first bit of good news in weeks.

The current narrative is that Trump was /ourguy/, but he's turned out to be a double-agent. However, we are suspecting he may in fact be a triple-agent and therefore still /ourguy/, but in order to convince the establishment he is in fact just a double-agent he will have to do things that even Holla Forums won't be able to see through. If it were anybody else I'd discard the idea, but Trump alone has demonstrated the mental fortitude to actually be able to carry out such a plan on that kind of level. With that said, regardless of his current motivations going after his family is going to turn him against us, if nothing else we can be sure he cares about his children.

What does "solving the North Korean problem" mean? Telling Kim Jong Un to shut up?

It means the same thing it always does, kill their fucking leader.

Wait a minute, Trump keeps pushing miners hardcore, and now we have this. Highly convenient, if you ask me.

Mining puts money in the hands of white, working class men.

Lol, good luck with that.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

That makes sense as his motivation for this. Unfortunately it also means that financials will have a field day liberalizing them. At least, it'll probably be Chinese and Koreans doing most of it. Regional foreign ownership isn't nearly as bad.

It's already been memed. Why do you think Kimmy was so pissed about the movie making fun of killing him? He believes in meme magic (probablh peretually bnned from 2chan hence the rockets) nd knows he's doomed.

Speaking of memes, does anyone have some memes of Kim dieing?

My thoughts exactly.

Wow.

Underchecked digits.

What was ever wrong with North Korea?

Your way too tidy and convient explanation is not only suspiciously timed, but also in support of "taking care of the norks".

I'm not sold on your interpretation.

How does any of this make America great again?

The Kushner/Bannon/Ivanka drama is media bullshit.

Are you fucking retarded? It was a failed state ruled by a dumb ass who wanted to blow up Japan.

Well knocking out North Korea will look incredibly good for Trump's resume and cement him in history, but Trump has already been able to use the North Korea situation to put him in a better spot with China in negotiating trade deals.
reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8

Also China becoming weaker due to tensions in the Asiatic region only benefits us.

ZEROHEDGE: CHINA THREATENS TO BOMB NORTH KOREA NUCLEAR FACILITIES
archive.fo/YmlVV

Yeah you obviously haven't watched the movie, it's not about Kim Jong Un.

So this guy is claiming now that he is involved in the administration. Who is he? Anyone know?

And that's worth American lives?

Until someone gets Hitler dubs calling Trump a kike and then you excuse it.

If they do this, it will be a spectacular happening.

TRUMP WORKS FOR THE JEWS NOW

OH SHIT I BELIEVE YOU NOW THAT LAST POST IS WHAT DID IT THANKS, MOISHE

He's Ghost of True Capitalist Radio. He's a drunk Texan who likes to rant about shit on his podcast. He quit a few years ago, but started back up again during the primary season last year. He's most notable for his Radio Graffiti segment where he lets people call in and 'troll' him. More entertaining than Alex Jones, and about as serious.

He's not connected, he just likes to talk himself up like that.

I can't help it that Trump keeps winning user. That's not my fault.

Say goodbye to any notion whatsoever of a protectionist tariff to actually rebuild the US's manufacturing sector. China is going to get a blank check from the jews in any trade deal, with probable token upticks in buying US raw material exports.

Bingo.

lol

Trump is actually lining up right now be one of the absolute worst presidents in American history. I'm tempted to to say he's on track to be THE worst only because the path to get this country back on track is so incredibly clear and there's so much track record available on what NOT to do and how we ended here.

What are you even on about?

They're getting desperate user, and it's only Tuesday.

Filtered. Not even going to entertain you reddit shills.

Oh nooooooo.

North Korea threatened US and is run by a commie fat kid, and they drain our budget. With them gone, our military is free to do better shit, our budget is lightened, and he stops being a nuisance. To top it off, we've had to listen to the "axis of evil" bullshit for decades, when all we had to do is ask china to help kick their bad neighbors ass.

By working with china to defeat him, we ease tensions in the region and mend the scars left over from previous wars in the region. This will stabilize the region, reduce trade costs, and set the foundation for good relations between all major powers in the Pacific. With that taken care of, we can form a united front to remove kebob from southeast Asia, cementing good relations and lowering trade costs for everyone, improving quality of life for the entire fucking civilized world, while at the same time reviving the coal industry in the USA leading to a new golden age.

Thank you Trump. Praise Kek, Sieg Hel!

Yawn.

(checked)
This is shaping up to be a great week.

Trump is throwing all his promised domestic policy under the bus. He's only interested in starting wars now, and is willing to sacrifice the rest to further his militarist goals.

Think about it, he trash talked how badly he was going to hurt trade with China during the campaign. Then a few months in he gets China to start threatening war with North Korea for him? What do you think he gave them? It's obvious he told them all the anti-China trade talk is off the table if they cooperate militarily.

How is he throwing his domestic policy under the bus?

North Korea is not a threat to anybody but South Korea. You're a fucking imbecile if you think otherwise. War with North Korea does not further the interests of everyday Americans in any conceivable way.

Buckle up lads, the JIDF is fucking pissed today.

I just told you:
Furthermore his tax return is nowhere to be seen. That's being bargained away to get the democrats to cooperate with his foreign policy.

If you don't get any real tangible benefit that helps you in your daily life and rebuilds your working and middle classes, but you do line the pockets of the mega-investor and praetorian classes, then you win! It's currentyearD chess.

Don't bother responding to shills, especially not ones who can't understand the word "domestic".

Oust the fatty, Trump. I love being American.

You're seriously delusional if you think we'll leave Korea after uniting Korea. Did we ever leave Germany? No, we're still there decades later. We're also still in the Philippines, Japan, etc.

America does not simply give up military bases in other countries.

Nice Freudian slip.

lel, there's no way the wall isn't going to be covered in less than flattering graffiti.

Everything said in the campaign was a complete and utter lie from the beginning, why would you expect to get anything truthful out of these shills now?

*tax reform
Obviously. I don't give a shit about his fucking tax returns, we already know he's rich. The only reason politicians releasing tax returns ever became a tradition is because politicians used to pretend to be common men, but Trump has never pretended to not be rich.

WE CAN LEAVE FUCKING ASIA IF THERE IS NO NORTH KOREA

NOT FUCKING HARD FUCKO

No they fucking didnt, North Korea is not a threat to the mainland US and anyone that actually believes that is a fucking retard

They only do most of the provocative shit they do because we give them aid, not to mention a war would be far more expensive and we would gain a higher budget through charging south Korea for us defending it instead of subsidizing them

This not to mention even the south doesn't want to unite with the north due to the cost of rebuilding

You think the US is still in Japan because of North Korea? You're delusional.

I saw it reported yesterday that his whole tax plan he campaigned on was quietly killed.

You're incredibly fucking delusional if you think the US will ever leave Asia or reduce global power projection without the US military or government facing a collapse

That's been the reason that has been listed every time the question of continued military bases in Asia is brought up. Obviously the military industrial complex and the globalists like it that way. Trump can't close the bases without a specific reason like say getting rid of the threat of north korea.

Truly I wonder how fucking retarded someone like you can be and still have the awareness to post here.

is this some shill talking point?

I'm not advocating that the US stay in these countries. I want us out as much as anybody here.

But wanting it and thinking it will happen are two entirely different things. When you conflate the two you're engaging in wishful thinking. The simple fact of the matter is that the US does not give up military bases. We collect as many as we can.

And filtered.

We have over 26,000 USA troops constantly defending south korea, draining over 1.5 BILLION dollars every year from our budget, not including the initial cost od military hardware. We have been defending them for over sixty fucking years over a conflict that was never ended, because kikes got general McArthur fired.
Praise Kek, fuck North Korea to death!
North Korea issues almost daily threats to the USA, has several spy satelites in geosynchronous orbit over the US mainland, and officially admits to gaining nuclear weapons and has an ICBM program in the works for nuking us. Their stated goal is to nuke the USA. Threat or bluff, I don't give a fuck. Someone hreatens my life and my family, I KILL THEM, no questions asked.

It's not wishful thinking. He's being deliberately dishonest.

I would more excited about North Korea being dealt with if South Korea wasn't it's own kind of hellhole. I don't want that shit leaking over here.

look at this fucking shill cuck. spreading D&C like a retard. If he truly gave up so badly then he'd be out killing jews instead of shitposting here.

There's a difference between issuing a threat and being a threat.

This is a flat out lie.

And we should change that. It's a drain on the budget and it prevents the military from modernizing if it's spending money being the world police. There might be a need for bases in some places but worldwide is unnecessary because it isn't the Cold War anymore. The base collectathon is a dumbass policy that should be streamlined.

The fuck are you talking about?

China will likely be the main occupying force in North Korea. Why do you think the troop move happened? Trump has no intention of using US personnel to occupy that shithole. We're just going to blow it up.
INVEST IN IRON AND COAL! North Korea has only two exports of note, Coal and Iron, and they're sold mostly to China. When NK falls and their mines are blown up, China will buy from the USA, causing the values of these materials to skyrocket!

Anyone trying to put forth the blatant lie that the US will ever be leaving Asia – let alone because North Korea is suddenly gone – is a liar. They are not misspeaking, they are not misguided, they are not misinformed. They are a liar telling lies. You're filtered as well.

Leaving Korea will save some money but unless you're retarded why would the US leave all of Asia? It needs a counter to Chinese power until Japan is online.

The Chinks would have to be fools to trust this shabbos.

Yeah, I agree we should change that. But considering Trump is already playing world police, it's not going to happen under any foreseeable American leadership. And even if he wanted to, I doubt he'd be able to. Nobody else in Washington would cooperate with it: Republican warhawks won't do it because they love military spending. And Democrats won't do it either, because they love America being the cudgel for their crypto-zionist "NWO". And both of them will be able to successfully the "USA USA USA America stronk!" basic bitch patriots to oppose it.

For America to withdraw from it's extensive military presence around the world would require dramatic social changes in the American public.

Do we have any numbers on China's coal and iron imports and domestic production? I find it difficult to believe North Korea makes up more than a small percentage of what China produces themselves.

Obviously China can use all they can get, but they certainly have the manpower and land to have large domestic production of their own.

http:// www.indexmundi.com/energy/?product=coal&graph=production&display=rank

http:// www.indexmundi.com/minerals/?product=iron%20ore

Not to mention that shipping coal and iron ore long distances is generally infeasible due to transport costs and an already low profit margin and neither are even remotely rare resources even without North Korea
Now the US does export scrap steel to China but processed steel is much more valuable than Iron ore

This, either a shill/liar or this is their first time voting and they actually bought into Trumps bullshit and got too emotionally invested to admit that hes fucking up.

Pic related is coal imports

In what context would "chess" EVER replace "kikes"

So yeah, it's fucking nothing.

7d98c3, your coal and iron analysis is horseshit and you're claim of multiple geo-sync DPKR satellites is a laughable lie. Are you trying to be retarded, or does it just come naturally to you?

The problem is Congress and Israel keep making shit up where problems don't actually exist and the only way to stop it and have the world become a place that actually makes sense is to have an absolute mad man that blindsides the domestic and foreign establishment bullshit. I hope that Trump still might be that mad man since the alternative is just WW3 and that's going to fuck the world anyway.

For 20 years you had the spooks left over from the Cold War like H. W. Bush that didn't want their dominance over the public imagination lost and the foreign occupations to end and now that they're dying maybe someone might sort this complete trash out.

This was prophesised in the I Pet Goat video. At the 3:36 mark China is forced into a war by Uncle Sam.

Ya got me, I did lie about the spy satelite being in geosynchronous orbit, the spy satelite is in heliosynchronous orbit which allows better viewing. Also, the other satelite isn't a spy, its a weapon, and it's orbit is geosynchronous. It's located between Hawaii and the western coast, allowing perfect aim at the majority of our pacific assets. Its rumored to be an EMP device, though it's also rumored to be tumbling and broken.

Can someone explain what problem it is exactly?

They're like the next door neighbors chihuahua that keeps fucking barking then shuts up after you throw a shoe at it.

The longer you live in your littel bubble, the more painful the awakening will be.

Kikes hate them.
That is enough.

You gonna survive until the end of the week schlomo? It's been a rough couple of days for you guys.

Oh that's right, NK is like the second country in the world without a kike owned bank. Forgot about that.

Sure thing, bud.
I hopee you have at least the mere modicum of intelligence in you to ask for payment and not do it for free.

KSM-3-2 is a broken piece of shit that's in LEO. KSM-4 is in LEO and could be blown out of the sky by America the moment they deemed it a threat.

THIS IS ANOTHER LIE
The DPRK does not have ANY satellites in geosync orbit. The assertion that they are even capable of putting a satellite into geosync orbit is insane. Do you believe the shit you're spewing? Seriously, fuck off.

Yes, but who will blow it up? USA or China? Who can do it cheaper!? FIREBALLS IN THE SKY! A NEW STAR FALLS!

Forgot to mention, the one in geosynchronous orbit for the coastal pacific is called Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2

Yes, help bring morbid obesity, poisoned food, catastrophic pollution, higher cancer and heart disease rates, higher crime and borked education from multiculturalism, higher suicide rates, degenerate music, movies, etc to North Korea and we will continue to allow the products of Chinese slave labor in. China's not that stupid.

KMS 3-2 IS NOT IN GEOSYNC ORBIT YOU FUCKING SHITBRAIN
Why do you keep lying? Do you realize that the orbital parameters of this busted ass piece of shit satellite are public knowledge?

Because they've been micropenis-waving faggots for ages and haven't been rebuked for it. Making direct threats of going nuclear isn't going to fly so good anymore.

Dubs of truth. This degree of mental gymnastics must be breaking so many of these reddit-tier user's spinal columns.

I'm starting to suspect they are hiring out and aren't localized. They all have the same script but appear oblivious to it in the same thread no less.

Checked

aka

Given the sperging responses to my posts, I'd agree with you. Would be funny if the norks are shilling here, but would expect worse engrish, which leads to me giggling at the idea of kim fatty the third whipping them and teaching them better engrish. It alao explains the lack of coherent argument and sourcing, just NUH muh rothschilds. They never addressed that NK is broke. They also fail to adrress that the very same technology used to launch satelites is the tech to launch nukes across the world. If you can make it to space, you can make it pretty fucking far, hence why the space race was such a big deal during the cold war. They also fell for the orbit bait and acknowledged that the satelites exist, switching from their original argument of there are no satelites and norks are cavemen. What Holla Forumsack would fall for such simple chess?
North Korea has issued threats that would have a person imprisoned indefinitely in the USA. Our Empire will not stand for threats against it's citizenry. We will make an example out of fatass, and he will die without ever making it to disneyland. Praise Kek, Sieg Hiel! FOR THE GOD EMPEROR! May his Reign be long, and usher in the age of the Kalki! For the green ray and the black sun! FOR OUR BLOOD AND GLORY!

What level of denial / shilling are you on right now?
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/sean-spicer-hitler-assad-gas-chemical-weapons/

Norks kinda annoy me by being international clowns and I want to see them go, but not if it means American military bases appearing ever closer to Russia/China. A slap on the wrist and them going under chink control would be better than sending one dude with a machine gun to annihilate them all.

Yes, and now all of the working class whites with new jobs and pay increases are 100 percent on the Trump train and make easy recruitment to die in another ZOG war and make way for their nonwhite replacements, but that is all a coincidence, right chesscucks?

You tried.

Beyond that there wont be any increase in US mining jobs, or at least not due to China in particular
see

Well thats true except for the fact that everything you said is retarded, nonsensical and has no actual basis in reality.

0/10 you tried. Go back to Holla Forums cunt.

ftfy

He dubs you Russian bot! Respect the kek.

That is the smoothest meme magic webm I have ever seen.

PRAISE KEK

On the other side of the damned world though. Plus I hardly believe anything they say regarding their own capabilities.

You miss the point. They've been talking shit for half a century and we've been paying the bill to keep their neighbors happy, while having to deal with their complaints fucking daily! TIME TO SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD!

holy shit, trump is the real deal

Look at all this fucking shilling. Just look at it. Note how hamfisted it is. Note how they almost get our shibboleths right but not quite, look how tryhard they are about trying to prove that they're from around here and that what they're saying reflects the consensus of the users of this board. Just look at it. Know in your heart that we are betrayed.

We've been paying for South Korean defense voluntarily without ever even asking them to compensate us like we should, and the North Koreans would not care about the US at all if it wasn't for the US having blind support for the South

Also look how they dropped the satellite argument after I showed them they were caught in a web, proving that NK must be removed.>>9697262
Also note their lack of proper memes.

Shill.

Hitler did nothing wrong. General Douglas McArthur should have been allowed to remove gook and chink, but was fired by kike. Now the God Emperor will fulfill the unfinished work of our great General whom was the reincarnation of both Julius Ceasar and Napoleon Bonaparte. Now our Pharoh will remove gook, and make chink clean up the mess. Praise Kek, Sieg Hiel! Shadilay, the Kalki is here!

>>>/4chan/

North Korea supports states that hate kikes, and it also refuses to even fucking recognize Israel as a state. I am A-OK with a nuclear armed state threatening Israel with nukes. I don't care if they talk shit to us and other gooks because at the end of the day the only people who would get nuked are non-whites. It's totally not our problem. A Korean War would cost billion, billions better spent on say…a Wall?

Gas yourself.
Macarthur annoying the chinks is the reason NK exists today. Macarthur wanted to carve some land out of China after completely defeating the Koreans up to the Chinese border, but because he fucked with the Chinese they stormed across the border to reclaim the land and they fought us 10/1. Even though we're the superior fighters, you just can't fight that many fucking chinks at once so they pushed us back to the 38th Parallel and that's why Best Korea exists to this day.

We wouldn't have problems with China if MacArthur had nuked them to hell when we were THE ONLY nation with the fucking bomb!

I'll cede that. He should've nuked Beijing and given the rest of China to the gooks and Japs as our "sorry for firebombing you" present. But Patton was killed by the kikes so it wasn't meant to be.

You know, for all of our bickering, after I read this post of your's, I had a feel… What if there is no invasion and somehow relations are fixed as a result of this? What happens then?

But that's fucking wrong, the Soviets detonated a bomb in 1949 right before the start of the Korean war and that was a major reason why they didn't bomb China or N Korea

Relations with NK will never be fixed with the US because they see us as the "Great Satan" and ZOG enforcement arm, which is true. If the US goes NatSoc NK relations will normalize just fine.

Glad we can agree. Remember, were not kikes playing debate, were conversing with autistic rage in an attempt to find truth, and to troll shills while waiting for dinner to finish.
MacArthur had a massive invasion planned and it would had worked, but the cost was nuking the chinks into the stoneage, which would've been better than leaving them to communism. With the capitol a glowing heap of ash, they would had lost control of many regions as soldiers defect and uprisings happen, and we had plenty of nukes to blow a noman's land visible from space. Kikes had him fired, because he would've won. My grandpa had no trouble gunning down the gooks, but giving up that war turned him into an alcoholic. So this is a bit personal for me.

Eh, they detonated a bomb, but they didn't have the means to deliver them to the US mainland yet, so I glazed over that. My apologies.

GET THE FUCK OF THIS BOARD YOU CUNT

How many were operational at the start of the Korean war is debatable but the Tupolev TU-4 was operational in 1949 and had the range to reach mainland US, also they detonated quite a few bombs during the Korean war with the first soviet hydrogen bomb less than a month after the end of the war and less than a year behind the US

Everything that happened in the last 5 days was leading up to this moment wasn't it.
>Trump pretends to take the bait and instead gives Assad and Putin every reason to demand the U.S. leave Syria and to give Assad more and better missile defense systems and some brand new fighters as well suck it bibi, no rockets for you. Also guaranteed the planes that got hit were the oldest fuckers in the wing
I wouldn't even be surprised if he staged the false flag himself tbh. Reminder that when he visited the CIA the ground agents who were in attendance gave him a 5-10 minute standing ovation.

I think the quotation marks are supposed to add sarcasm.

t.CIA

And they only got the hydrogen bomb because kikes gave them the specs.

YES! THIS! Syria and Russia were in on it from the start! Glorious day, Kek be praised! Someone gets it!

If you mean the Rosenberg trial it was specifically about early atomic bomb designs and the documents/sketches about them and had little to do with hydrogen bombs outside of overall nuclear weapons development

I thought there was a second incident the next year? I'm having difficulty finding it, and keep getting distracted by related topics. If I switch to habitual shitposting, just tell me to go to bed. I'll try to find the specific espionage case I'm remembering. In the mean time, I found info relevant to this sidetracked discussion of why Trump is pwning everyone.

What does parallel development have to do with Trump?

Fuck all if I know, you leading bastard.

kek, nice banter user

Some user before mentioned being a fly on the wall in meeting with like bannon and kushner or something. Fuck that I'd want to be in the room with Trump and the president of fucking China, deciding the fate of other regimes, using cruise missiles as bargaining chips. I don't want to speculate and my trust in him still wanes, but I think the chinks might actually like Trump, idk if it's good or bad. Remember chinamen don't like darkies much.

Indeed user, indeed. On a side note, we outlasted the shills and proved that they're not australians or pajeet outsourcing, most likely eurocucks.

They also generally respect dick waving and fortitude, it's like catnip to them.

Damn those are strong as fuck words out of China. Did Trump give Xi a fucking motivational pep speech or something in Florida? China is exerting itself in its sphere with this shit.

Lets find out right now.

Trump is a filthy kike.

This. Read what the chinks said to the Norks in that editorial. They even said that the DPRK would "freak out" if it's nuclear plants were taken out. I think they're taking after him, even if subconsciously. I bet he said fucking do it and if you play ball with us more we'll either help or do nothing if a crisis does occur. Not trying to overthink this though, but just looking at the odd language being used in all of this. Is Trump making offers no one can refuse?

It's the only way to deal baby

Source please?

Pure media bullshit.

This.
Worst Korea are the Jews of Asia.
Best Korea is practically National Socialist.
Some 'Communist' Nations such as Libya also end up this way.
Stay woke, and don't just assume that what the (((media))) tells you is correct.

China will never abandon North Korea unless the USA abandons South Korea and South Korea becomes hostile towards the USA.

They support the Norks in order to have a buffer state between them and South Korea which is as we all know a US vassal state with a lot of US troops in it poised to attack China.

Ah, the (1) shills pop up today to astroturf the same shit again on new IPs. Care to actually read arguments that aren't your own? You know your shilling only makes us stronger, right kikes?

My point is basic geopolitics.
It's the same as Russia's old plan in regards to the former Soviet states.
Maintain a barrier of mostly independent nations between them and the most likely aggressor.

The idea being that to attack them their enemy has to first go through these other nations who aren't inclined to let them.
It can be difficult enough to convince your nations people to go to war against one enemy but convincing them to fight another nation that has not declared war or done anything aggressive towards you? Just so they can then fight the war against the first nation?
It's a lot harder.

That's Chinas North Korea plan.
Prevent the USA getting control of a land border with China.

Replacing Kim with a puppet and dismantling their nuclear weapons would still keep the buffer zone and serve US interests.
Also your analogy of "convincing them to fight another nation that has not declared war or done anything aggressive towards you" doesn't work in NK's case.

Actually it does.

If the USA went to war with China tomorrow it would then have to say "Well lets invade North Korea!"
This would have the effect of confusing the troops and populace. Why invade north korea? It's China they're at war with. When did Korea get involved?

Course due to the Norks general belligerence it will be easier. There's still the issue of taking and holding North Korea. Extremely hostile territory with a populace who are mostly convinced that the USA's one goal is their total and complete extermination. With the USA's invasion serving to confirm the Nork governments propaganda.

All this before you even touch the Chinese military and China itself.
Since the USA won't be able to attempt a sea landing in any war against China.
It needs that North Korea/China land border.

As for replacing the Kims.
The Chinks want the Norks to be at least somewhat independent. That way the Norks don't make excessive demands of them and they can claim plausible deniability if they need to.
A nuclear north korea isn't necessarily a bad thing for China. It would turn it into the perfect buffer state. A flawless shield the Americans will never penetrate.

If you are not a shill, will you please read The Art of the Deal? This fucking tactic was described throuh example three times by page 30.

National security is not a company boardroom.
Very different issues come into play.
You aren't going to be able to cut a deal with China over their national security.

It's not a tempting offer.

3c4ef7
Are you a bot or just that retarded? It's easy to see through your kind.

This is correct

Way to fail at consensus cracking, senior samefag.

JIDFs really let their recruiting standards slide lately.
Or are you on someone elses payroll? Because you're doin a shit impression of one of us

nope

those trips don't lie

What are the beifits of keeping North Korea around? We all know that they are a problem and someone eventually had to get their hands dirty. Honestly the US missed their chance before the developed a nuke.

Guess we are going to get our hands dirty. But it eventually would have happened. Also doesn't NK have a shit ton of rare earth minerals like the largest deposit but can't do jack shit besides try to ship some to China?

The benefit of north Korea is a buffer state to China and that's something China isn't going to give up easily, see

But this is wrong, without blind US support for south Korea and subsidizing their defense instead of forcing them to compensate us the north could easily have been much more amicable.

Not in any significant quantities, you may be thinking of Afghanistan

The problem with this plan is that there are so many legitimate reasons to invade NK that the only reason that the US hasn't done it yet is because SK will take heavy causalities from artillery.

And the only reason for the US to be involved in 99.9% of them is south Korea
You just answered your own question, there is no purpose of going to war with the north if you lose S Korea via Pyrrhic victory in the process, not to mention that no north Korea means no excuse for the US to keep more troops/bases close to China which is something that the US will continue to prioritize.

Well if Kimmy could stop being a retarded dick head for five minutes and not launch missiles at Japan we would probably let him have his little commie shithole but no he needs to wave his little dick in our face so if we invade it's all his dumbass fault.

No. The only reason the USA is there is because it wants North Korea.
The Sorks have made it clear in the past they want no war and are the biggest impediment to the USA getting their war with the North.
The yanks think its unlikely the Sorks will continue to support them and may even turn on them if they instigate a war with the Norks.

South Korea would certainly enter a civil war scenario where it would be highly likely most factions would share a "fuck the USA" stance.

Are you kidding? Half of the reason the US is even there is to stop SK from invading. They fucking hate the Norks.

They hate them.
But the sorks don't want a war because they know nobody would win.
The south korean government saber rattles on occasion but they've made no efforts to pursue a war and made it clear to the USA, no war.

Because in the event of a war Seoul would cease to exist. The south korean government, administrative state and economy would cease to exist.
South Korea would not survive a war.

Take a look at the map of Korea, the only directions it can fire missiles in open water is near Japanese territory and even then they never have launched any missiles that flew directly over any Japanese land but near their airspace/coastal waters. Nor is Japan really threatened by north Korea, they are largely outside of artillery range and far enough away for ABM systems to be effective.

You don't get to suddenly initiate an unprovoked invasion and then pretend that the other side is the aggressor

LOL
Its called not being suicidal
The US only takes the position it does on north Korea because it knows the south Korean government is such a willingly complacent puppet.
If the south Korean government was to ever openly adopt an anti-US stance then the US would likely pay less attention to the north, but of course this wont happen.

They're are anti-war but not necessarily friendly to the north

Then don't fucking fire missiles. You know because that is the whole reason the US is looking to shove a tomahawk up his ass now.

Also
I didn't know launching missiles into an allies territory was not being provoked.

No they do. They want that sweet delicious land border with China.
For years the USA has tried to intimidate China militarily but Chinas response every time has been variations of "You fool no one round eye, bring it on"

Why?
Because to attack China as it stands the USA would need to launch the largest amphibious invasion in human history.
And it would fail horribly.
US casualties would be so massive you could well see a civil war start in the USA over it.
In what would literally be the first act of the war you would see the USA suffering casualties in the hundreds of thousands at a minimum.
With massive ship, aircraft and equipment losses alongside them.

And this before the USA begins a long slog through China to get to the capitol.
Because taking the capitol and hoping this is enough to get the chinks to stop fighting would be their only hope.
There's too many other targets to hit and they're so spread out the US invasion force would either end up surrounded and cut off or spread too thin and unable to put up a real fight.
Meanwhile the Chink government can let huge swathes of the country burn knowing they have plenty more.

But that sweet delicious North Korean land border with China?
With the exception of one urban centre it's nothing but smooth sailing between that border and Beijing.
Along with an easier supply line situation you don't have the gigantic costs in human lives and political capitol to pull off a landing operation of highly uncertain success and no need to either seize a major port and hope it remains operational or build some temporary ones like they did during WW2.

That's why the USA wants North Korea.
It's the only way they could ever present a credible military threat to China.

see>>9704234
Instead of reapproachment with North Korea in the early 90s, the US and S Korea instead only increased tensions and further placed sanctions and military pressure on North Korea, do you seriously not expect them to try and develop a way to counter this? Or do you not expect them to said said counter systems?

see above "do you not expect them to said said counter systems?" and "the only directions it can fire missiles in open water is near Japanese territory and even then they never have launched any missiles that flew directly over any Japanese land but near their airspace/coastal waters. Nor is Japan really threatened by north Korea, they are largely outside of artillery range and far enough away for ABM systems to be effective."
Firing missiles that are set intentionally on a course over the ocean and present only a threat to a few fishermen is hardly a significant provocation

I already mentioned this multiple fucking times, retard
But they need China to go along with the current plan as a lot of 12847D chess faggots are claiming and my point in was that China isn't going to allow regime change or US troops in the north like some were claiming. South Korea is also used as the main excuse to justify the US attitude towards north Korea with bases closer to china as a ulterior motive which is why i found your claim amusing.

Not samefagging just shitposting from work on a mobile connection with a dynamic IP

They can develop it they just can't go shooting them into Japanese territory. You know because that's an act of war and all.

They have their own waters moron they chose to shoot them near Japan.

Honestly, I expect a higher calibre of post here. You guys can always head over to 4chan where this kind of material is par for the course.

Have you ever seen a map of North Korea and the surrounding area
There is literally no direction in which there isn't landmass and feel free to plot out a parabolic arc in any direction that doesn't cross through someones territory, coastal waters or trans-boundary waters

You know your whole point kind of falls apart when you think about how the US had no interest in NK until they started doing stupid shit like launching missiles at Japan.

Damn right. Time to show Kimmy how to launch a missile, by launching over 9000 straight up his asshole in the first hour of he barrage!

KIM JONG UN CUCKED HARD

Meanwhile the US has been trying to contain north Korea and doing everything it can to provoke it ever since the first day it existed.

That might be because they are starving their people and are run by insane people that do nothing but antagonize countries stronger than them and sell ammunition to terrorists.

Nice line, sounds like something straight from the haaretz report
buzzwords, and i have no issue with N Korea supporting Libya, Syria or Iran

Ok then don't be surprised when you get invaded then Kimmy.

"Humanitarian" posters must leave. Muh starving people is purely what zog feeds the plebs when convenient.

The US didn't either until they started trying to start shit with their missiles.

Why are you even here?

would anyone like to play a game?

multiplayerchess.com/#!/bc3653c8737h

see
Try harder faggot, at least come up with a valid argument

FTFY

Last I checked it was the Jews that loved commies. Why are you trying so hard to defend commies you fucking kike?

North Korea is one of the few countries that hasn't recognized the existence of an Israeli sate and has no Rothschild bank, they are also one of the only ethnostates that is openly national socialist, its much easier to find examples of basically every other country besides North Korea of being subverted by the Jew.

I agree with your points about how Kim shouldn't be a fucking retard. However he's been intentionally boxed in and can't fart without people being upset. I'd rather not fuck with nork at all but here we are.

You showed your hand when you brought up starvation. Yeah, it sucks that happens but there's a thousand other people to fuck with over equally shitty things

Gladly. Let's start in the US. Nork commies are more of a cult than actual communism.

Except for all of the murals of Marx and Trotsky in their fucking country you commie kike. Communism is always and will always be jewish. What do they even need a Rothschild bank for? It's not like their people have any money to steal. Plus they are giving ammunition to ISIS helping advance the greater Israel plan. Just because they don't have a fucking bank doesn't mean they aren't controlled by kikes.

Why would you include specious bullshit in your argument then promptly discard it when challenged, unless you're just a shill trying to throw everything at us and see what sticks?
Fucking kill yourself. None of us will support foreign wars when there are kikes and shitskins to kill within our own borders.

Because we have had reasons to invade them for decades and haven't because we don't give a fuck until they start shooting missiles at our allies. Try to think for more than two seconds and you would see that.

Wat? I'm honestly asking. Even if they can actually make ammo, how are they distributing it?

They have a rather large merchant navy that they use to distribute their shit to terrorists since nobody else can buy from them because of embargoes.

Has anyone tried making a fucking phone call to Kim? He speaks English.

Dubs confirm! Praise kek! Hail the God Emperor! norkie gooks btfo!

Well they did until they launched missiles at Japan. That's kind of my whole point the US didn't give a fuck about them until they started waving their dick around to get attention.

They've also launched satelites, proving at least basic ICBM capability, and have expressed the intent explicitly, to develop such technology, for the purpose of killing my people. Fatty has to die.

This, which is also entry level knowledge to most Holla Forumsacks and non-shills

Right, I'm so that's why you're so zealous to make sure they do have one
Source is required, and i mean that links the north Korean government with providing ammunition specifically to ISIS
Not even the US is dumb enough to claim this, they have always been allies of Iran and Shiites
Outside of screaming "muh cummunism" you have no argument as to why they are supposedly Jew controlled and even then they've significantly revised from being more marxist in the past to become a nationalist ethnostate with Juche playing a more important role than any other individual ideology

Japan is not threatened by them, but of course you already know this

They've been a bunch of sabre rattling faggots for 50+ years, nothing has changed.

lol

I'd like one of these shills try to prove this isn't another "BUT THEY DON'T HAVE A KIKE CENTRAL BANK" attempt at "nation building"

They can into farming they aren't niggers. They just would rather farm drugs to buy Kimmy and his friends more stupid shit rather than feed their people.

WHERE ELSE WOULD THEY FIRE THEIR MISSILES IN A PARABOLIC ARC THAT ISN'T "AT" SOMEONE.
Fucking dumbass. Just look at the map. Even NASA doesn't fire shit straight up.

But no it's just because they don't have a kike bank that is totally the reason.

WHY DO THEY NEED TO LAUNCH MISSILES? They have already proven they can do it.

Except anyone can open a book on NK geology and know that the terrain and soil is shit and they have laughable technology.

So NASA can just stop? WHY DOES SPACEX NEED TO KEEP FIRING ROCKETS AT TEXAS

They're not sending their best.

NASA isn't threatening to nuke people and are trying to go to space and do something helpful not prop up a madman and his family.

Well shit, better start a war with every African nation.

HUMANITARIAN POSTERS MUST LEAVE. NOT A COUNTRY ON EARTH CARES ABOUT STARVATION UNLESS IT'S TO PUSH AN AGENDA TO THE RETARDED PUBLIC

AFRICAN NATIONS ARE NOT LAUNCHING MISSILES AT JAPAN YOU STUPID COMMIE KIKE! Maybe you can read caps you fucking autist.

This is how negotiations are done. You always ask/demand for more than you need, so when you get around to lowering your initial demands, you get what you want.

Everyone with a brain knows this. Even the chink president knows this.

Obama never did. He always began negotiations where he thinks everyone would settle for eventually.

Neither is Kim. I know people stationed in Japan. It's not a real concern.

yes goy…er I mean guys we MUST KILL NORTH KOREA

So you are just going to ignore things that happened now? I guess we're done here I'm not going to waste anymore time with people who ignore facts.

MFW he says it again
get your screencaps ready, we have future meme material on our hands

Typical trips shlomo, now get into the oven. Not everyone is lucky enough to be a NEETSOC like your parents dime

Also, you've already shown that starvation is a key element to your argument. Nobody from here would care about that. You'd have valid points if you didn't include that, but it's obvious you aren't from here.

he's probably some boomer tard from T_D

b-but MUH STARVING NIGLETS

Do I get some sort of award for triggering a rage quit?

Bomb detroit, Houston and baltimore.

One of the Juche principles is self sufficiency in defence. Or something to that effect.
Military self reliance?

The Norks are responsible for the manufacture of most of their military hardware.

And yeah they sell stuff to anyone. Making them a popular arms dealer or someone to blame for pretty much everyone

Source on that? What do those arms look like?

Here is an article with pictures of nearly all of their armored vehicles, both domestically produced and imported
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2014/01/north-korea-and-her-fighting-vehicles.html
And here's some north Korean small arms spotted in Iraq and Syria among Shiite militias fighting against ISIS
spioenkop.blogspot.com/2016/03/north-korean-type-73-lmg-sighted-in.html

They're already starved and brainwashed, faggot. I don't think they could possibly go any lower, even with niggers.

Hes back at it, top kek

Still pushing the same "muh starving baybeez" narrative

To be honest if not for the sanctions limited its trade opportunities. They might be less inclined to be so heavily involved in the arms trade.

But when you're literally under siege for half a century?
You'll take what you can get.

On another front it's worth remembering.
The Soviet Union did not consider North Korea a communist country. It was too nationalist for their tastes and wasn't interested in a global communist state.
Even the Chinese didn't manage to get snubbed by the Soviets like that.

I bet you also confuse austria for australia, too.

Hello shariablue

Still has more truth to it than your "muh ethnonationalist korea/based gook" fanfiction, pinko.

Pic related, you

Foreign meme detected! CALLINGNFOR PURGE!

IKR? Trump should just tell China to fuck off.

To be fair, nothing is dismantling communism in china, more than it's sustained contact and trade with the USA. The business elite who trade with the USA are converting to buddhism steadily, and their wealth is being used to push back against communism. It's actually a strange situatation, especially for the commie chinkos. Supporting their economy degrades communism and supports buddhism, yet if they fail to keep their economy growing, unrest will increase along with poverty margins, while unchecked spread of capitalism and buddhism will eventually lead to a soft coup or at least a steady change of the system. Between the two choices it's a no-brainer, but odd none the less.

No wonder things are looking better, if this is what we're up against.

bumping

Eat a dick faggot. Aside from commieformia, Portland, and Seattle, this is the Best Coast. Try and prove me wrong and my autism will trigger so hard I'll create a map of jew density in the states, I'd bet my life the East coast is statistically significantly higher. Our new homeland will be the pacific north and mid-wests.