They can't live without cock and they know it :^)

Women should consider stopping sex 'until every man is fighting for our rights', says Janelle Monae
Kek, she knows it'll never happen.
Sheboons can't be magical girls, you dirty nigger!
web.archive.org/web/20170411134016/http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/janelle-monae-hidden-figures-moonlight-start-respecting-the-vagina-sex-strike-a7677741.html

It's a priveledge, m'lady!

this is a shit thread and op should kill himself (but at least the formatting is correct, sad that this is rare on 8pol now). the less feminists and liberals reproduce, the better.
/thread

Let me just slow clap for you, you stupid, helpless bitch.

What an utterly moronic nigger. She's taken the feminist lack of self-awareness and weaponized it. Let her purple nigger cunt rot as the years slip through her fingers.

It really is sad; I'm just waiting for the kosher brigade to use this article to try and schill some of the following with the "hello fellow nazis!" 14/88, "kekistan sure is a real meme isn't it!"
I mean, we get this shit all the time, but I feel like we're getting infuriating, low-effort, garbage topics flooding the board just to set this shit up weeks later.

gee i wonder why people hate modern women

Buy a tenga and never give a shit about these cunts again

WOMEN ARE OBSOLETE

An idiotic woman that thinks that women don't desire sex as men do (maybe not to same extent but they still like it), and believes in female superiority despite no evidence of it.

I keep bad wonder if this false idea that women don't care for sex as much has made them more comfortable being sexual since they'd assume then that it wouldn't affect their reputation or that being promiscuous doesn't count for them.

Funniest part is that modern women talk about sex more than guys do due to lack of genuine interests.

Just see /fem/.

I wonder if they realize that not making children will make them unable to pass their "values" down generation to generation, while the women that don't buy into this will keep reproducing. What a pack of retards.

Reported.

This is supposed to be beautiful and is considered the "sexiest" woman alive.

Is it just me or do her lips look inflated?
I wish women would stop trying to immitate nigresses(in this case it doesn't matter, because she's a kike).
I want classic european style to come back.

Don't fall for it guys.
Edita Vilkeviciute is the eternal White Godess.
Emily is nothing but a rat at her side.

Holy shit they are doing damage control now? Since when have they not hated men with a passion?

Never heard of this sheboon & she looks like a lesbian robot from the 50's.

It would take many years of women going 'Galt' to affect the world, which would be through birth rates. Daily life would be easier though. If men did the world would wreck itself within hours. But women can't give up dick, and men can't give up working for women.

I think you misunderstand how feminism works user.
They are only considering "stopping sex" with white males who "aren't fighting for our rights"
Taking kilometers of black and arab dick is not classed as sex, it's classed as protest, because they are oppressed people, just as the feminists are.

but-but-but, males who "aren't fighting for their rights" are already getting no sex at all
could it mean that feminists are actually throwing empty threats and say things that are actually meaningless?

hnnggg