What's the best game with dragons and why do must dragon games suck?

What's the best game with dragons and why do must dragon games suck?

Panzer Dragoon

Bahamut Lagoon.

Play drakkan, qt girl flying a qt dragon and dragon commander, the RTS sucks, but it feels good to kill a bunch of units as a dragon with a jetpack.

Anyone else appreciate it when the dino–er, dragon is written so that they have a totally different perspective on common things compared to humans, but arent made to sound stupid either? That little touch of Otherness is sorely lacking in fiction, vidya or otherwise.

Lizzie may drool on the carpet but she's funny as hell and a real sweetie. Bonus points for being the most laughably over-powered character along with DQVIII's Hero.

Is this the furbait thread?

I can't tell, but if it becomes one then report it.

Dragons Dogma

Scalebound and Dad of War 4 have proper dragons

see my previous post

How about the classic Spyro series?

This reminds of that Lizard that gets turn into a dragon in sentinels of starry skies, you know, the one that tries to marry the sand nigger queen

I assume you mean Drakan? It appears to match your description.
Why do devs do this, making a sequel exclusive to a different platform than the original? I mean, sure, we can emulate now, but it must have been annoying for fans when it came out.

Dragon Commander is the one with a whole bunch of different waifus like the skeleton, right?

Yes but he is not understating how bad the RTS elements are. The gameplay is mostly complete garbage salvaged only by the fact your a dragon with a jetpack flying around raining fire on the enemy. Most people liked it more for the politics and such.

Dragon's dogma and bahamut lagoon

Because any game where you're a dragon and you don't kidnap and rape maidens is, by definition, a shitty dragon game.
Unfortunately, only cheap online games let you do this.

Wew.

You probably think there's nothing wrong with tits on lizards, either.

Again, cheap online games complete with ripped off ASOIAF fanart.

also
m8 your b8 ain't gr8

Even worse are the dragon centaurs because why the fuck not, go ahead and make an eight-limbed clusterfuck.

No, that's dumb, too. Poison tails, fire/magic breath, and talking dragons are all just as retarded as six-limbed dragons There aren't enough games that treat dragons like regular animals.

Please tell me this isn't a thing.

Well, it's not like a dragon can't fuck a centaur.

dragons are shit when they're just normal animals. they're a lot cooler when they're portrayed as ancient and wise powerful beings who hoard gold because fuck you I want it.
what's the point of adding a DRAGON when you're just going to treat it as a normal animal, you might as well use a tiger or some other substitute

Dragons aren't regular animals, though.
They're creatures of myth, immense in power and wisdom across cultures worldwide. I can't think of a single culture with dragon stories where they're just some random animal.

Got it in one

How would we even know that? They're almost never depicted that way. You could still have them be dumb animals who hoard shiny shit.

Airborne cavalry.

Just because something isn't real doesn't mean it always has to be depicted as magical.

Yeah, let's just make angels normal animals, too.

Don't ask me how those wings don't go knocking into each other.

Jesus fuck, that's way too close to a giant dragon-spider for my liking.

I'm sorry

You can't seriously be this dumb.

This is a little too much spider, not enough dragon for my tastes, but still horrifying.

Dragon's Dogma.

No one else have dragons which are both intimidating and cunning, they are either savage beasts or standard magical creatures.

A dragon isn't a hero's bane just because of the danger in its fangs and fire. It has to outsmart him, tempt him away from his quest.

we get it user you don't like dragons

Oh shit, this thing has an aura of silence.
Nevermind, I take dragon-spiders back, they were a mistake.

I just like the way they look and have a big interest in biology.

You know we have IDs, right?

That was the point of his post

Yeah, because I was adding onto my post.
You know I don't give a shit, right?

Dragontaurs are okay

But the thought of a dragon just reaming hard anal into a horse, kind of cool

There's something about DD's dragons I like. Aside from how sexy Grigory is, I mean.

The way they walk, and how their legs stick out to the side rather than being directly underneath the body, makes them look much more like proper reptiles. When I see one of the dragons moving I am actually reminded of how a Komodo dragon runs, and it just looks way better.

Wait, wouldn't a dragon need to fuck a centaur, not a horse?
I'm imagining the horse offspring would just be a scaly, winged horse or something. Maybe with fangs. Not really a centaur.

Best dragon coming through

Might & Magic 8

My point was that I do like dragons, I just want to see them depicted in a way that they usually aren't.

You mean as dumbass, mindless beasts?

ok buddy there's no shame in saying you like dinosaurs you know

Exactly.

I like dinosaurs, too.

Dragons aren't video games, samefag. Your bizarre defensiveness toward one particular way that a mythic creature is depicted baffles me.

There are some things that are intrinsic to the depictions of mythic creatures.
For example, it would be like having zombies that aren't actually undead. It's retarded.

When you remove a vital feature of a certain thing, don't expect people to still like it.
That's like me rewriting The Cthulhu Mythos as a romantic comedy and not expecting some sort of backlash.

But zombies were originally just brainwashed humans fam, that means undeath not intrinsic. :^)

It's like having ghosts that aren't actually undead. It's retarded.

Dragons are big lizards. That's the only thing that's "essential" to them. They're winged in the West, wingless in Asia, evil the West, good luck in Asia, some have six limbs, some have two, some have none, some breathe fire, some don't, some breathe other stuff, some hoard gold, some don't, some speak, some don't.

That happens all the time, though. Although it's usually just a creator's bad attempt at pretending that their take on zombies is different, like The Last of Us.

`>>9697303
smug_anime_girl.jpeg

Meant for

Or another more recent example:
It's like having a Ghostbusters movie and replacing all the jokes and comedy with Gender Politics and ugly lesbians.

Sorry for what?

Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially because of their good size n all…

Now wait a goddamn second.

Dragon's Dogma

A lot of people shit on DD's enemy design for having a lot of generic fantasy enemies, and while I can agree to an extent they do handle it really well. My favorite example is the way that Chimeras are animated, it changes personality depending on which head is attacking and how it is damaged and really does feel like fighting an actual creature.

The Cyclopses also have some great attention to detail that I got from the PreRec review: they have big elephant tusks and elephant skin because the myth of the Cyclops originates from some dudes finding a mammoth/elephant skull without actually knowing what a mammoth/elephant was, so they just assumed that the big trunk hole was an eye socket of a big cyclops thing.

Dragons are okay
Gryphons are better

Sticking mostly to Greek mythology is pretty unusual for kitchen sink fantasy, though.

Gothic 2

H0rs3 and, if memory serves, DogBone. Shit taste, before the character design even comes into it.

There's a fucking lich and a dragon in your party?

Yeah I'm happy they avoided shit like elves and dwarves. They didn't come up with a lot of original stuff for the game but they were consistent and executed it well. I do hope that it gets a sequel and they use a more obscure culture for reference (South African mythology is fucking weird) or make some original monsters.

yes

I like to imagine the glowdick is full of poisonous cum

From some of the unimplement design stuff, it seems they were going for more generic shit, but didn't have the time. Because the starting town looks Mediterranean, I think the cyclops, harpies, griffin and chimera were supposed to be early game content.

You were supposed to go to the damn moon, that's not particularly generic.

Japs go to the moon all the time.

In that case maybe they should refocus their efforts on their real space program instead of the video game ones. I need more x-ray data and their telescopes keep exploding. Astro-H was only the latest.

It's renpy, not flash.

You disgust me. The pussy should be on the groin, not the tail.

Trips confirm shit taste

I think he meant the reptilians have a cloacal vent.

O fuck. What a waste or trips and dubs i just made.

I forgive your error because of them.

Fine, is this better?
Why am I getting a second captcha? I just solved one for my last post.

trips confirm

Not really; was correct.
Even if I had been talking about dicks that's not the kind I look for on dragon-like characters anyway.

post more dragon lewds

I love these threads
>tfw making a wyvern game