Would you buy a VR device for this game?

Would you buy a VR device for this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

kongregate.com/games/himojii/second-person-shooter-zato
pastebin.com/QRaZmR5i
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not waifu OR dungeon crawling.

That's not kawaii

A game where I follow cute girls around and use my taser and duct tape to subdue would-be rapists?
Sure.

Only if I can be the cute girl getting raped

What a twist.

Not enough second-person games out there.

I don't think you are acutally the raipst in that picture.Not only can the police see what you are doing(the one on the bike is looking strait at you) they aren't reacting at all.
So my 2 cents is that that girl is actually somekind of anime villian/dark magical girl and you are trying to subdue her in a joint operation with the cops.

Depends: How bad would I trigger SJWs if I did.

Get out.

The collective anal clench would cause a fissure in space time so masive that it would consume 90% our galaxy

name even one

kongregate.com/games/himojii/second-person-shooter-zato

i would not buy a VR for any reason ever.

SM64

Slut.

What if it gave you a rare ticket for a lifetime supply of Fruity Pebbles?

It's literally the only one.

I don't like spoiling shit, but you asked.

no, this VR meme bullshit needs to die, and im certainly not gonna contribute to keeping it alive.

theres already countless hentai torture/kidnap games out there. Only difference with this one would be that you'd also have to kidnap the girl and you wouldnt already have her in your dungeon or basement.

Fuck off degenerate.

Futa, on the other hand…

I am responding to bait

Oh shit youre right

If you find futa on female gay you must find man on female gay too.
Both have dicks.

only if its compatable with this

Futa is shit in general.

Scat is shit, m8.

Real men is cocoa pebbles.

They both are metaphorically. The latter is just worse by virtue of involving literal shit.

Metaphorically my dad could beat the shit out of your mom.

Trick question. Honey Bunches of Oats blows both of them and every other name brand the fuck out.

Ebin

tnx

No, rape is a boring as fuck faggot fetish that is so common that it's more vanilla than actual vanilla fetishes.

Now if it was happy loli sex, sign me up.

Found the faggot

Do you prefer sad loli?

I prefer lack of loli

fag

Rape into corrupted consensual sex and Stockholm Syndrome without NTRshit is godly. Don't let any edgy faggots tell you otherwise.

How many abominable girl dicks can you suck?

Almost everything else than vanilla is more vanilla than vanilla nowadays.

Happy lolis are the best.

Funny way of spelling "feminine", dickpenis.

Shit meme, kid.

Pssh, fucking please, you probably still use normalfag frog as your main meme.

I want to see a 10/10 loli or waifu in general redeem an evil faceless rapist into a tsundere husbando.

I knew futafags had shit taste, but I didn't think it was this severe.

Go on…

>I want a loli to look me with tears in her eyes and say thanks dad.
God I'm fucked up

Girls legally can't rape girls. Japan said so.

No phallic penetration.

smh tbh fam

lolis can't have children you sick fuck

What if they use a Dildo, or strap-on?

Are there games like there where, instead of torture and rape, you instead slowly and insidiously brainwash the girl until she thinks she genuinely loves you and wants to be your private slut because her only true desire in life is to make you feel good?

Is that why it's back in meme_dogs 2? :^)

That is called seduction, user.

Headpat Simulator 2015

Yeah, but men can't do that.

normal seduction doesn't end up with a girl abandoning all concept of self and devoting her entire existence to your pleasure
by end-game she should be so obsessed with your pleasure that the only way she can orgasm is via spontaneous zero-stimulation orgasms triggered by the sight of her master orgasming

You're a monster.
I'm a monster too.

Then that shit isn't yuri.

Sadly 3d cute lolis dont exist

Nobody explicitly said it was, so that's beside the point.

3D cute doesn't exist.

>at the end you realize it wasn't a game

I like her backpack.

I'd like a VR backpack experience.

If it's only about form and not personality, then 3D cute can exist. But yes, don't expect to find a cute girl who is truly cute.

I'm sure.

Question is, will I have to wrap myself in a blanket or something to simulate the environment? Or wear a sleepingbag?

I already have a vive

Why not wear an actual backpack?

I can't fit. Lord knows how much I tried.

Maybe a suitcase, but no one wears a suitcase on their back.

Because he has to be in the backpack. Don't you know how the backpack fetish works?

That's because people aren't supposed to be in backpacks on the backs of people having sex, ya weeeeiiiiirrrddd degenerate.
now, tile patterns on the other hand… that is some quality shit.

You could get one custom-tailored, maybe? Just tell them not to ask too many questions :^)

People aren't supposed to transform into inanimate objects either, no are they supposed to find bodily functions sexual, but that doesn't stop me from fapping to material like that.

I wrote this by the way.

pastebin.com/QRaZmR5i

wew

How did you get that slow romantic music to play from a jif?

Oh, user

You don't deserve those Hitler dubs.

Backbags used for hiking can be huge. How massive are you?

6'2

I'm perfectly normal outside of sexual activities.

My fetishes aren't hurting anyone.

I'm that tall and I could easily fit into backbags I've had in loose fetal position. But I'm not a mountain of fat, though.

Do you share my gift of having a backpack fetish?

I don't think I'm flexible enough, but I am trying yoga.

No, I just have dealt with big backbags.

Thats a shame. if I found someone with my gift, We could gift each other rides, and the gift would keep on giving.

The point is shit like dildos or strap-ons are automatically contradictory to lesbians.

Girls can't rape. They cannot penetrate with any kind of phallis.

And 3D cute does exist. See every animal.

Lesbians use dildos etc all the time.

Wew lad. Did you come from tumblr?

The act of using a dildo contradicts the claim of a lack of desire for dick.

Now I need to go fap

Dildo doesn't have to be penis shaped.

That's because lesbians don't not want dick, dick does not want them.

Unless they're an ugly bitch, it's not likely for the the man to be nonconsenting. Also, those whores aren't lesbians. Girls don't have anything down there they can force into another girl, therefore lesbians cannot officially rape. Nips even agree.

And that kind of plastic shit is just an unnatural extension. If bitches who use those claim they don't want dick, they're full of shit unsurprisingly.

Exactly. You get it. Sick of seeing this shit in my yuri all the time. Have to literally filter it out everytime I want a fap.

Here's your reply.

Why would I want to fuck any bitch just cause she wants?

You aren't a jap so why do you bring it up? Are you a weeb?

Oh you are those yurifags. Why do I even bother to talk to a subhuman? Kek. You guys are so deluded.

There are only two criteria a VR game must meet for me to buy it.
This game fails to meet either of these.
0/10

I was talking about yuri, dumbass. And you don't have to fuck them. You don't have to do anything.

And I see you're one of those retards.

Show us your collection.

You don't have to want to get fucked by them, but you're not gonna cry like a little bitch afterwards.

And I called you a dumbass for stupidly accusing me of being a weeaboo just for pointing out Japan sensibly knows girls can't rape. Rape is forced sexual intercourse and that's only possible with a dick.

I relish in that delicious loophole that makes "yuri rape" not legally rape at all and thus not punishable.

Planned multiplayer mode when I find your home.

Just replace "a loli" with "my daughter", and what he writes is okay. So yes, he is very fucked up in a very strange way.

Prodigy- Smack my Bitch up ending.

that doesnt look vanilla, where are my vanilla VR games? i just want to hold hands with my waifu. yeah i didnt spoil that, you will never unread it

Fund it

You wouldn't pirate a loli.

Motherfucker, I'll pirate anything.
A loli. A car. A bear.
Even your benis

would you a loli pirate?

Who wouldn't?

What the fuck is that thing and where did it come from in an SoL?

She was my sexual fantasy back in 2003. I think i was eight years old

A game about selling people tasers and duct tape sounds boring to be honest.

the silent protagonist thing helped huh?

maybe they like dick since it has the best shape for penetration but dont like male bodies thats why they are gay

I guess it did. When Leafy got popular i got flashbacks to my wetdreams

Give me that hook.

Fucking unacceptable. That kind of shit is degenerate "neither gender" tumblr tier nonsense. You like dick? You like guys or cute boys. You like tits? You like girls. You unironically like elephant dicks on lolis or Christmas Cakes? You show symptoms of shit taste.

gay

in every generation there is this guy, hopelessly screaming that all advancements are terrible and that things were better "in his day"

shut the fuck up grandpa. It's happening whether you like it or not.

No you fucking weeb.

VR is shit as far as any potential vidya goes. It offers fucking nothing but what's basically a first person experience wearing 3D glasses. This means fucking nothing for what you could do in terms of gameplay.

Nintendo might be shit today, but even they realized something like 3D was a worthless all style and no substance fad like it always was and stuck with making console lite games for a more powerful DS.

I swear most dumbasses I see every day don't even think before posting. Fuck off back to neo-Holla Forums, retard.