Systems over 15 years old with no good exclusives

Name one Spectrum game worth playing that doesn't have a superior version on a another system

You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quazatron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathchase
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Years ago there were so many systems and the vast majority were shit, then we had the golden age when most systems were good and then we have had the slow decline to now.
I forget all the shit so can't actually think of any that didn't have a single good game even the Apricot had good games

Gamecube

Gamecube didn't quite have the third-party support of the NES or SNES, but it was a giant step forward from the N64. Sega supported it right after the Dreamcast died and even Square came back for that Crystal Chronicles game. Plus the first party support was pretty great: Paper Mario, Pikmin, Pokemon Colosseum and XD, Zelda Windwaker, Custom Robo, Kirby Air Ride, Metroid Prime, and more. Besides, in terms of multiplats, Xbox usually won, but Gamecube always had better versions than the PS2 (which honestly was the best console that generation in terms of exclusives).

But then, this is just bait, isn't it?

I've never heard of any good Spectrum exclusives.

guaranteed replies

It's not entirely true of it but I seriously struggle to find good Master System games, any proof to the contrary would be very welcome, it's a system I want to love but just can't. So far the best I can think of is Ninja Gaiden.

All the good ones are on Wii Virtual Console.

They've all been re-released later, and the remaining exclusives are all garbage.

You're welcome to label them all as garbage but it only shows you've got shit taste.

Pleb detected.

This system is about 33 years old, kid.
And stop making childish threads on matters you won't ever start to understand.

if you enjoyed anything from gen 6 then you are the reason gen 7 was so garbage.

I said over 15 to stop the thread from being all "Xbone has no games" (which is true but…)

Please stop embarassing yourself any further. You're like one-man furry wedding already.

You can't seriously be this retarded. Hell I've been PC Master Race for 20 years, and even I have to admit that some of the games user mentioned (especially Armored Core, Front Mission, Ace Combat) are comfy as fuck.

Please confirm you are not actually retarded.

i have cleaned your list out of nintenautism

Name a good exclusive Spectrum game.

Mr. Willy's Frillies.

Never heard of it and can't find anything on it.

Search harder faggot.

Any particular recommendations from those?

It's not on World of Spectrum, GameFAQs, Mobygames, or even on a google search for "Mr. Willy's Frillies" "zx".

If you're trying to say the Jet Set Willy series, those were ported to everything in existence.

Wow, I found it after 5 seconds of googling. Try again retard.

Holy shit I can hear the neckbeard and fedora.

It had A LOLI CATGIRL user. It's the furthest thing from mature.

RPGs:
Phantasy Star
Miracle Warriors

ARPGs:
Spellcaster
Golvellius

Action/Platform:
Wonderboy in Monster Land
Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion

Both of your platformers are available on Genesis

I think there are a lot more good ones than that, but alright. Are you saying I have Nintenautism or that you do?

The Alex Kidd ones (Miracle World, Lost Stars, Shinobi World), the 8-bit Sonics (1, 2, Chaos), the original Wonder Boy Trilogy, and the first Phantasy Star. 10 good games.

Sega Master System - 1986
Sega Genesis - 1989

Wonder Boy in Monster Land - SMS 1988
Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion - SMS/GEN 1990

You were correct only if Mickey was a back-port of the Genesis game Castle of Illusion - Starring Mickey Mouse…

While I appreciate the suggestions the point of the thread was good exclusives, most games on the Master System were ported to the Genesis if they were worthwhile, the Sonic ones weren't but they were ported to the game gear along with everything else. Wonder Boy is just Adventure Island, Wonder Boy 3 was also on Genesis. Phantasy Star I really should look into though. Theyre's Mickey Mouse Land of Illusion which is a sequel to Castle of Illusion and isn't available on other systems that I can tell.

Jesus fuck, you're retarded.

back to >>>/halfchan/

lmao'ing @ your life nigga

Robocop on the Speccy was the best version. It might have looked worse than the others, but it played much better.

Pokemon mini only useful as a historic artifact.
Released in 2001 in JP and NA.
The only games available on it are things you can find on any platform today, including phones.
Skip to 5:16 for some gameplay.

CONSOLEWARS TREAD
SAGE AND REPORT

Just because everyone acts autistic over exclusives now doesn't mean they even mattered back then. Almost every "multi-platform" game for one system was wildly different from the same game on another system.

Nope. They're totally different games.

This thing.

Go play all four of the games and then come back here, you're missing out.

literally nothign worthwhile

ZX Spectrum exclusives worth playing I remember….

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quazatron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathchase

At that time when a game was a success in ZX Spectrum they often port it to all other 8bit computers, that's the reason that there are few exclusives.. For instance all Ultimage games (bette known as Rare)

I can find more if there is interest

Literally suck my dick.

FUCK YOU. VB Wario Land is perfect

Custom Robo was on the N64, pleb.

It had the Digimon games on it with Ryo who ended up becoming a dimensional hopping tamer

Spectrum's got the Rare games. Amiga, on the other hand has got jack shit for exclusives, had worse graphics and sound than IBM, wasn't good for desktop publishing like Macintosh, and was hundreds more expensive than Atari ST.

NGage didn't have any good exclusives, but it did have pic related and could be used as a cell phone in 2003.

Rare games got ported to other stuff user.

Even without the Rare games, Spectrum had its low price going for it. I'm astounded Amiga had any momentum, let alone a legion of fanboys sucking it off after 30 years.

End it all, my man.

How the fuck do you even get this to run? Can't get past the first screen

The ZX Spectrum was able to do intresting things

And this is a bad thing how?

you must of fucking scanned the library multiple times to come with anything remotely good.

wow that sure is an interlude
of mediocrity

Maybe after 92/93 when Wolf 3D and Doom came out, but before that ? L O L

what you didn't like about it?

This actually had a few elder scrolls games that were actually decent. Went with the daggerfall/battlespire style of gameplay.