WAR WITH NK IMMINENT

WAR WITH NK IS IMMINENT

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/851767718248361986

Trump orders military advisers to prepare plans to hit North Korea
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-orders-military-advisers-prepare-10197448?service=responsive

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-idUSKBN17D0A4
youtube.com/watch?v=yIcPQso6Qc0
unhealedwound.com/2017/01/chinese-new-year-2017-year-red-rooster-fire-cock-january-28-2017-february-15-2018/
strawpoll.me/12716886
*youtube.com/watch?v=t6o84NU9Ees
deadline.com/2017/01/china-hollywood-deals-2017-donald-trump-1201875991/
archive.fo/HlYi5
archive.fo/YmlVV
iom.int/news/mediterranean-migrant-arrivals-reach-358403-official-deaths-sea-4913
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/talmud-in-korea/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4065672,00.html
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143192
nytimes.com/2016/03/06/world/asia/defamation-laws-south-korea-critics-press-freedom.html
dw.com/en/japan-voices-frustration-over-jailed-journalist-in-south-korea/a-18792892
storify.com/nytimesworld/censorship-in-south-korea
rollingstone.com/culture/news/cannabis-and-the-sound-of-music-what-laibach-learned-in-north-korea-20150825
twitter.com/JeremyKohCNA/status/852174426921607168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think, hope, almost everything he has been doing is just negotiation Trump style but on a geopolitical level. We will have to see how the norks react.

That's 4d chess FROM THE JEWS, their final goal was to end the white race in a nuclear holocaust, and they used Trump as a bait and we fell for it!!

His 4D chess is on the level of Merkel, who is flooding Europe with "refugees" to trigger a nationalistic reaction because she saw that globalists boiled the frog and nobody did anything. Sarcasm off.

Honestly this is better than the middle east because NK wasn't a threat to Jews
Yes, but they have no economy anyway, it's economically as good as the sahara desert.
Meanwhile if left alone Iran might be a big thorn for Israel and Trump can say he can't start a second war + drag this one on for 8 years

pretty weak, shlomo

Good. Fuck this place. I hope I get drafted so I can put some of my hunting hick faggot skills to good use. Let her rip boys

If China's gonna help anyone it'll be NK
Kim Jong Um is their little bitch there

Seriously. They might have maybe ten nukes, and no reliable delivery system that can get much past Japan. Might be able to deploy a suicide Submarine to destroy one or two ports, but that's about it.

And they would have to make it through a hell of a gauntlet of active pinging. Ever since we got AI, I have to imagine that sonar is damn near as good as visualization now, and their ancient diesels are noisy.

I wonder if Russia will like USA attacking this buffer stateā€¦

Wait, North Korea? What the fuck? Why? Weren't we dealing with shit in Syria last week?

Mighty pleasant to see after all their posturing for gibs over the years.

People think that any amount of nukes is nuclear holocaust. It takes way more than you'd think to kill everyone off, though any nuclear exchange would cause various cascade effects when it damages or brings down crucial infrastructure like the grid. Back in the cold war, the Brits reckoned they would need about 32 nukes to destroy Moscow completely, in addition to the roughly 120 the ABM systems would manage to shoot down. There are only two players in the world capable of really fucking shit up with nukes, and those are US and Russia. Everyone else has just enough to blast a couple of big cities and EMP a few countries' worth of land.

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-idUSKBN17D0A4

DO IT GOD-EMPORER

ha ha amerika pig dogs scare of dear leader!

You mean one-sided 2-hour-long beatdown.
Or do you really believe NK has the capability to fight back against the USA or muster any ally who can?

Kushner kike shills at it again.

This shit is even weaker than the flat-earth crap. If you wanna poison the well, use somethin that will actually fit down the shaft.

just speculation man

I have never seen an image that made me feel so disgusted before.

A Cobalt-seeded ground burst could still really fuck up a city for like a thousand years, though. The fallout would also render a much larger area uninhabitable for years.

What the fuck is this? Bestkorea have been sitting behind their fences eating bugs and living in mud huts for 50 years now. What's new that triggers this bullshit?

Why did Trump suddenly change gears to full George Bush mode?

No one is using cobalt-seeded groundburst, though. Even regular groundburst is mostly reserved for digging holes like hitting bunkers, fucking up railroad junctions, busting dams, etc. Anything else you can do better and more cheaply with airburst, which produces minimal fallout.

This doesn't matter, you just have one job guys. You start writing names and when the EMP hits you start crossing names.

Not to mention that we detonated hundreds of nukes from 45-90's at test ranges. No nuclear winter here.

Thinking these chinks won't put these missiles in a sub and these almost undetectable diesel subs will reach US coast easily. One nuke can obliterate Manhattan, that's tens of millions of people gone, god knows we need these liberals gone anyway, in fact i welcome it! xD South Korea is also gonna catch a nuke on it's forehead.

China has been supporting this region for over 1200 years, they will never turn their back on it, in fact NK LISTENS to China on any matter. If the US intervenes, they will draw the US into a lengthy battle with guerilla fighting where the US won't win, it will just be a sustained campaign. Sure US might dominate sky and occupy regions within NK with FOBS throughout, but everything US does will be subverted; just like in Iraq and Afghanistan. The South Koreans wanted liberation, the NK do not.

According to Sean Spicer it was to show what happens if anyone crosses the red line when Trump is in power. Under obongo everyone could cross it and he would write a stern letter. If Trump's red line gets crossed he will bomb the shit out of them. Yes the gas attack was a false flag, however this is why Trump warned Russia, and why he targeted one specific spot for minimum damage. According to Sean he was setting an example

This, also don't forget key pieces of infrastructure make for primary targets. The police will be distracted by niggers looting and causing fires

And that hinders US's ability to pursue a war to its conclusion how, exactly? Giant, densely packed cities are very vulnerable to nukes, which is most of the reason people are so horrified of them, but that's about it. China let alone Norks don't have enough nukes to knock either US or Russia out of any war, and they know this.

Daily reminder Kim did nothing wrong and it's another war for Israel.

holy shit

Seoul would be mobilizing a lot of military resources right now and testing their emergency warning systems if true. Any information coming from South Korea to indicate their preparing for an imminent attack?

Let's fucking DO this!

We can't forget that in the eyes of the public, the chemical attack is very real. While Trump outing the hoax would be much preferable, it's difficult to say how much evidence he'd need to convince the public.

him being a zionist puppet is not out of the picture, however

What exactly does Isreal gain from shitting on the Norks, though? I doubt it's at the top of their agenda.

This.

So GWB 2.0?

The Jews might be trying to pressure Trump into escalating in Syria so they can finally achieve their dreams of Greater Israel. But if Trump bullies the Norks he can always dismiss cries to escalate in Syria by noting that we still have North Korea to deal with. Military action would also get the Military-Industrial faggots off his back. They don't care where conflict occurs as long as money is still being spent. I don't care if Trump bombs the Norks back to mud huts and spears but the Jews must never be allowed to achieve their goal of regional expansion.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIcPQso6Qc0

1488D crossword puzzle

Anti-trump shills are actually BTFO. There's simply no way you can deny it at this point.

DO IT!!!!

Trips of truth.

It's great we're warmongering in irrelevant commie shitholes when matters of domestic safety are still fucking awful. Not only that but our infrastructure is probably worse.

unhealedwound.com/2017/01/chinese-new-year-2017-year-red-rooster-fire-cock-january-28-2017-february-15-2018/

This is the end times

NK+CHINA has around 300 nukes.

Considere all those cities anhilated, with more than 75% of their population dead:

Rank City Population
1. New York, NY 8,491,079
2. Los Angeles, CA 3,928,864
3. Chicago, IL 2,722,389
4. Brooklyn, NY 2,538,705
5. Queens, NY 2,277,251
6. Houston, TX 2,239,558
7. Manhattan, NY 1,621,897
8. Philadelphia, PA 1,560,297
9. Phoenix, AZ 1,537,058
10. San Antonio, TX 1,436,697
11. Bronx, NY 1,383,871
12. San Diego, CA 1,381,069
13. Dallas, TX 1,281,047
14. San Jose, CA 1,015,785
15. East San Gabriel Valley, CA 952,352
16. Austin, TX 912,791
17. Jacksonville, FL 853,382
18. San Francisco, CA 852,469
19. Indianapolis, IN 848,788
20. Columbus, OH 835,957
21. Fort Worth, TX 812,238
22. Charlotte, NC 809,958
23. Detroit, MI 680,250
24. El Paso, TX 679,036
25. Seattle, WA 668,342
26. Denver, CO 663,862
27. Washington, DC 658,893
28. Memphis, TN 656,861
29. Boston, MA 655,884
30. Nashville-Davidson, TN 644,014
31. Baltimore, MD 622,793
32. Metropolitan Government, TN 620,916
33. Oklahoma City, OK 620,602
34. Portland, OR 619,360
35. Las Vegas, NV 613,599
36. Milwaukee, WI 599,642
37. Albuquerque, NM 557,169
38. Tucson, AZ 527,972
39. Fresno, CA 515,986
40. East Seattle, WA 512,735
41. Central Contra Costa, CA 486,883
42. Sacramento, CA 485,199
43. Staten Island, NY 481,026
44. Long Beach, CA 473,577
45. Northeast Tarrant, TX 472,730
46. Kansas City, MO 470,800
47. Mesa, AZ 464,704
48. Northwest Harris, TX 464,301
49. Atlanta, GA 456,002
50. Northeast Jefferson, CO 451,811
51. Virginia Beach, VA 450,980
52. Omaha, NE 446,599
53. Colorado Springs, CO 445,830
54. Raleigh, NC 439,896
55. Miami, FL 430,332
56. Oakland, CA 413,775
57. Minneapolis, MN 407,207
58. Tulsa, OK 399,682
59. Cleveland, OH 389,521
60. Wichita, KS 388,413
61. New Orleans, LA 384,320
62. Arlington, TX 383,204
63. North Coast, CA 376,527
64. Honolulu, HI 374,701
65. Bakersfield, CA 368,759
66. Tampa, FL 358,699
67. Aurora, CO 353,108
68. Urban Honolulu, HI 350,399
69. Anaheim, CA 346,997
70. Kendale Lakes-Lindgren Acres, FL 341,815
71. Santa Ana, CA 334,909
72. South Aurora, CO 329,151
73. Upper San Gabriel Valley, CA 327,431
74. Southwest San Gabriel Valley, CA 326,450
75. Corpus Christi, TX 320,434
76. Riverside, CA 319,504
77. St. Louis, MO 317,419
78. Lexington-Fayette, KY 310,797
79. West Adams, CO 310,409
80. Pittsburgh, PA 305,412
81. Stockton, CA 302,389
82. Anchorage, AK 301,010
83. South Coast, CA 298,389
84. Cincinnati, OH 298,165
85. St. Paul, MN 297,640
86. Southeast Montgomery, TX 288,750
87. Fayette, KY 286,518
88. Greensboro, NC 282,586
89. Toledo, OH 281,031
90. Newark, NJ 280,579
91. Ewa, HI 279,683
92. Plano, TX 278,480
93. Henderson, NV 277,440
94. Lincoln, NE 272,996
95. Louisville, KY 262,764
96. Orlando, FL 262,372
97. Jersey City, NJ 262,146
98. Chula Vista, CA 260,988
99. Buffalo, NY 258,703
100. Fort Wayne, IN 258,522

So if I have this correct:

NK is in some pretty deep shit unless I'm off somewhere.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

You are.
The 150k chinese soldiers are to defend NK.

Are we certain about that? Do we eve have proof they were actually sent out?

That's the dumbest shit China could do. They're not gonna mobilize troops against artillery fire user.

None of which can hit the US. Kill yourself.

I don't think China cares to start a nuclear war for North Korea, but I don't doubt for a second the Nork's humble military has some contingency to blow a nuke up somewhere if they get fucked.

Those soldiers aren't there to protect shit. If US/South Korea hit from the South, the chinks will rush down form the north and try to grab as much land as possible.

Yup, Trump definitely got MK'd last week.

Chinkna has a space program. Their nukes can hit anywhere on earth. KYS

shils,shillseverywhere(lowres).png

pic 2 related, on MSNBC right now

Obama was GWB 2.0, it looks like Trump wants to be Ultra Mega GWB 3.0

pity reply

Sup kike. You mad we're not going after Syria?

I legit thought that was a SK statement for a second. My heart skipped a beat.

NK is not a threat. Their nuclear rockets are more likely to explode at or shortly after launch and destroy NK as to hit any intended target. They don't have the capability to launch them from submarines or aircraft - as far as we know. The only real reason to attack them is because they might give a couple of the 10 or so nukes they posses to Iran. But then again what can you do with 2 nukes. Destroy a part of NY or Washington? Some sources suggest that they have been working closely with Iran giving them nuclear help while Iran gave them help with missile technology.

I don't believe anyone would want a war with NK as this can't be won with airstrikes only. You need boots on the ground and I'm sure the NKPA won't run away like the Iraqis did. There won't be another meat grinder like the Korea or Vietnam war.

According to british studies from the 70s you'd need multiple nukes (5-10) to destroy Moscow. Let's not forget the japanese cities were build with wood and paper.

It's literally nothing

Well guys, welcome to an other 4 years of Bush-era patriotardism.
'MURRICA!
THE NORKS WANT TO STEAL OUR FREDUM!
USA! USA! USA!

It's not even 100% efficient against OUR OWN missile with perfect GPS position knowledge. In it's current state it's rumored to be nearly 0% eficient against enemy missiles.

I think it's admirable to see shareblue at work even after Spicer completely rekt their narrative yesterday.

China deployed warships with a US envoy of warships just 2 days ago into NK waters. They are right next to each other, 150k soldiers on NK's border and supposedly they are there to attack us? No, they are there to grab NK once the US strikes them, otherwise our warships in the south china see would have been nuked. Another report suggest russian bombers performing fly by's on all 3 sides of NK including in and around US navy vessels. So if they were there to defend against us, like I said, shit would have already been going on or we would have heard something about russia or china telling us to back off.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US nukes NK and claims they nuked themselves with their poor quality control missiles and bombs.

Go ahead and die in Korea for your Jewish masters, see if I care

Even more, all the stuff I've seen seems to indicate that they are there to keep refugees from swarming their country.

Keep trying, retard. It's still pretty obvious you're not from around here.

Their nuclear equipped enemy is destroyed you retard. How is that not a gain for the kikes?

What are they gonna do, sell nukes to Hamas?

It's a gain for everyone retard. The kikes are still assmad because Trump's not declaring war on Syria. Why do you think the GOP is suddenly trying to cut Trump's wall from the new budget?

That would be difficult to cover up. I read somewhere that you could identify whose bomb it was by some radiation stuff.

You seem to misunderstand me nigger, i never said it would impede US war efforts nor lead to a victory of any kind. US would take NK and kill kim jung mcfaty un without as much as a hickup, but it would never be able to reform NK to join SK since China would fund and arm insurgency thus creating the same conditions as in the middle east during US occupation. NK would launch nukes at enemies the second a invasion started, even if one sends in the stealth bombers, they will launch at the first sign of bombardment.

What i entail is that plenty of people are going to be sacrificed to appease the eternal jew. So what if a city is nuked, so what tens of millions of US people die. We gotta a central bank to install.

Why not?

(2) post hmmmm
so i'm looking for a new job what do they pay you? you get benefits?

It sends a message more than anything, agreed that NK isn't the first thing on their mind.

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ISOLATIONIST PRESIDENT I DONT WANT MORE GLOBAL INSTABILITY I DONT WANT MORE REFUGEES I DONT CARE ABOUT NUKES NK EXISTED FOR HALF A CENTURY WITHOUT BOTHERING THE WEST WE CANT CLAIM WE VALUE NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY WHEN WE PULL THIS SHIT

Yes, they will. North Korea gave Iran their nuclear material and rocket technology. The reason the Israelis chimp out so hard about Iran is because they'll nuke Israel if they're fucked with.

How does America benefit from North Korea being gone? How do whites benefit from North Korea being gone? The only who benefits will be Jewish defense contractors and Israel. How about we spend this billion dollar war budget on fixing our own shitty bridges and roads instead of blowing up North Korea's?

And you can identify how many corpse you can realistically burn in a given time frame, given a certain number of ovens. That didn't stop the holocaust story to be widely accepted.

Apart from hating kikes and not belonging to the central bank cartel, is there anything particularly good about the Norks, or are they more or less as fucked up as we've been told but they're /ourguy/?

You dumbass, NK will be gone because we got China to bend the knee and do something about it. That's how America benefits, by making bigger countries our bitch.
Peace through strength bitch.

Trump is making America great again whether you like it or not. Stop being a cucked pussy and support The God Emperor.

That still doesn't explain how whites and America benefits from North Korea being gone.

Your counter-shilling won't anymore user. Better go back to the shariablue discord and figure out something else.

NK threatens us with nukes all the time. Unless you want to see America nuked, we heavily benefit from them being gone.

Nice Freudian Slip retard. If I'm counter-shilling you're the shill.

Yeah I'm good thanks. Explain how the U.S. wouldn't be better off with the West Coast nuked anyways.

yay WWIII :3

Chill out bro this is good because china is the only one covering NKs butt and they seem to be fine with this.

Also the west only values anything when it fits our narrative.

This shithole is filled with shills who call us kikes, shills, ctr, mediamatters, shariablue etc etc etc.

Fuck these paid cancers.

I don't think anyone ever have really taken best korea seriously as any sort of threat to anyone.

And the belly of the dragon will drip water
Dragon -> Ship, belly the "baug", the "front" of the ship. This 4cuck shit fucks my head, just like dreamanon this summer who predicted the leaks/hacks, trump winning and Hillary's death.

BOOM

The Dragon is american ships on the way

Dream user just had a dream, I dunno where this comes from

BRACE FOR VIETNAM 2.0 CHINESE BOOGALOO
I just hope the music is good

Fuck off. You redditors are going to kill this board.

Everyone seems to forget that Trump isn't a natsoc, we supported him to push the overton window back, and for the memes

North korea is chineese and south is american.
if the north gets (((Liberated))) then the americans have a better position in korea when they attack china.

because right now china can fuck SK up with tanks from both sides, wich is bad if you plan on starting an invasion from there.

Even though it was like this some time ago, but now that china is cool with this i dont know whats going on either.

I wish I could find the source, but, I recall not too long ago the Chinese tested a hypersonic missile right when one of their diplomats came to visit a a few yrs ago.

This! A lot of music was great back then, I haven't listen to "american" music in wowā€¦ many years now, that's new "music"

I hope we're still young enough to enjoy the post war degeneracies.

Fucking gas yourself.

you dont really think that their nukes work, do you ?

Fucking make this happen so you can stop making this crap nigger music, and make some good gook killing music instead

This music is america, not niggers

North Korea is basically a joke to Americans, no one believes DPRK poses a threat to anyone but themselves. The media/govt cabal likes to dust them off and parade them around to saber rattle and look tough. It used to be more effective, but in the modern war-weary world, the returns are diminishing.

I don't know. Chinks are slimey as fuck and though they may back off if we attack, they could secretly help NK with their missiles.

You niggers are fucking stupid, I don't get how you can understand why a war in Syria would be a terrible fucking idea and then think a war in North Korea would be a good idea, do you understand that North Korea is pretty much Imperial Japan again? They will NOT surrender, every last man woman and child will have to be slaughtered and that'd be not only a giant waste of fucking money and human life but it'd elicit the exact same response that Vietnam did among Americans - why the fuck are we wasting money to waste a bunch of gooks who pose no threat to us for no tactical advantage

This guy is correct, even one attack on US soil from North Korea and support for it will drop like a stone, you're all sounding like warmongering neocon fuckers without the Israel.

Well, now we know what Syria was about.

Do it, Donald. That nation's continued existence is an abomination and a shared shame of the international community that didn't have the balls to step in and steamroll it 20 years ago.

NK is a country with legit concentration camps, where "political dissidents" live off a thimble of rice and as many cockroaches and small weeds as they can find in a day.

Maybe toppling the regime and sending cameras into this literal hell on earth will give at least some leftists pause for thought, if nothing else.

holy shit what the FUCk is up with the posting quality here now? WHY is it just "OH it's just NORKS sabre rattlin!" or it's, "OH THOSE COUNTRIES COULDN'T POSSIBLY TOUCH US!"

do you fucking REALIZE that is the equivalent of the fuckin kids who think they're invincible so they go do stupid shit?

We have the greatest ally who we know has been stealing our technologies that we don't give them and most likely selling it to all the wrong people.

Why do you fuckers think Trump is making any sort of action toward them? 'Cause at some point it's not going to be this bullshit excuse you fuckers magically come up withā€¦

Knowing their business practices and how many people who learned Mandarin to go into business with themā€¦ I think we all know how the Chinks act when it comes to ANYTHING. They might as well be the Jews of the Asian world.

And why should you care? Why are you Amis so obsessed with playing world police?
This is fucking Yugoslavia all over again, you dumb fuck

Is this the level of Holla Forums now?

The eternal anglo should have sticked with manifest destiny.

nobody here has proof of jack shit

Come on user are you even trying.

This, seriously this whole thread is a disgrace. Fucking kikes

TBQH most here don't listen to burger music other than well some. Since the 90ies well first it was metal so you got those goyims, it's getting bigger here again, but I'm the technogen. Soā€¦. The underground parties etc we went too, festivals etc here, it's all self made technokikes. Connected to only them self, to the kikes anger.

Rap has been popular on and off, I despise it now, but I've had my rap periods too, even Swedish rap(which actually is really good musically, but the message is what you see there in Sweden now. These artists they sort of amplify and aggregate the attack on the police and so. Just check ie Kartellen)

Basically this. Let someone else be world police.

This is unlikely, NK has several massive concentration camps filled with people who dared to even slightly question the order of things.

Like all socialist/communist states, it's a tiny ruling elite blowing cash on drugs and Rolex watches in secret shopping malls, the military who get to eat 25% better than the starving civilians protecting those elites, and everybody else. Ambassadors to NK have spoken about a thriving black market in American and European entertainment in and around Pyongyang. DVDs and video CDs of films, dramas, documentaries, etc are practically a form of currency despite the risks of ownership.

The "last man, last bullet" meme is one started by the Nork propaganda division. Offer the military more food than the fat cunt in charge and you'd soon see how loyal they actually are to the regime.

Get fucked, Schlomo. NK being gone rewrites the geopolitical map the Far East. Without its satellite state threatening a nuclear incident by proxy in Japan and SK, China's power in the region diminishes considerably.

Their entire county is on life-support from china and the chinks seem to have enough of their bullshit, just search for some news older than the last two days.

These people are starving because their leader is playing with power. Hes like hitler, if hitler had severe autism and was a fat chink.

Im not even amercian, so no patriotism fueled retardation here, i just think that NK is really really fucked right now, and with china not helping them they will go down pretty quickly unless this becomes yet another unending proxy shitwar, and i dont see how anybody will support them now that their old ally china is preparing to stop refugees instead of helping them

Adding we got rap here too, but our language is not fit for it except north norse that works.

But instead of
nigger nigger nigger do drugs goyims, fuck around and do drugs
It's more like, I did drugs, don't do this kids, this is the reality there is no bling bling only your grave

Spicer said we consider the Assad regime as much as an enemy as ISIS.

I have friends in some of these cities. I will miss them.

it will be easier for america to pull out of japan and SK and stop propping them up militarily. japan doesnt even has its own military

You mean 150K chinese soldiers are to help USA

And i don't want war

But no, China is not going to fight against the US

And why do you think NK being gone and the ((((United States)))) having more influence to shit on China benefits us?

Traitors before enemies user. We need to fix our own shit before we start fucking other peoples shit up

By making bigger countries ((((Israel's)))) bitch

Fuck off faggot

you could have a p.. no, that's like saying the EU could go to war with UK because of Teresa May's statement on Gibraltar

You're better than the last wave of shills, I'll give you that much.

once these (((united states))) decide that china is a criminal regime that uses mass destruction weapons against their own children hospitals, a united korea would be an excellent outpost.

None of this benefits us other than "at least its not the russians this time"

What if those Chinese troops are there to defend North Korea?
I mean, I know it would be dumb as fuck, but what if?

Good, get this petulant child out the door. They will be finished in a matter of days since they still sport 80' military equipment and an underfed army. Similarly to how Iraq got BTFO'd.
The kikes will have one less friction point to exploit for diversion purposes.
And of course fuck commies and their true socialism utopias.

The argument was there, it just went over your head. It's that there's no reason to expend American resources on stupid propaganda sob stories.

They don't understand! A lot of people defected from this place due to the strong presence of posters likeā€¦

So you get all these fucking idiots making one post or a couple with the insight of a dumb kid who has no foresight. Literally Holla Forums is littered with trash right now who don't think ahead or even more than what is trendy on the board.

Then there's this retard.

You're a fuckin' idiot my man and it very much shows. Why are there so many fuckin shitbags that constantly claim to know information that would otherwise be fucking classified, especially, while they most likely live in the US who is definitely not going to make you privy to information such as that, nor, would the enemies of that country give you an idea of whether or not they have the upper-hand or weak-hand! Yes even in this age of the great flow of information and watchful eyes in the skyā€¦ You can still be fucking lied to! Wow what a surprise.

Is there just that few people who try to be actively aware instead of just going off the only notion which is agreed upon in an echochamber that then repeats indefinitely with only past information?

Did we just forget that we're allied with the most deceitful people on the planet and they couldn't possibly be undermining us overseas with technology they have been proven to steal in the past but suffered zero repercussions for doing so?

I think there is a genuine fanatic element within Trump support, probably coming from the_donald, thats just incapable of critical thought from memeing too much. The strikes against Syria proved it.
Take this post for example

NKs existence has been built on bluffing, they have nothing to gain from any legit attack against the US.

This is Iraq and WMDs all over again.

Remember when Dick Chenye held up this pic?

This really, they won't.
Besides all their mil eq will just fall a part on field lol.
CHOINA WAR
LOL

Do you actually have a response for why the US should be playing more world police bullshit or are you just a kike on a payroll?

It's almost like every single intervention on the world stage on countries that don't directly threaten America involve certain Jewish hands

The lack of self awareness of this post is incredible

Neocon shills get the fuck out

Yeah, by measuring the amount of certain isotopes found in the fallout I think.

meant for

nothing of value would be lost

And the lack of argument in yours is even greater.
nice strawman kike
Holla Forums get out. Defending Norks is commie tier.

Reminder: the only reason Holla Forums did not want intervention in Syria is because it was clearly a plot to cut Russia out of world trade by building oil and gas pipelines, and bring us closer to the Rothschild dream of a hemispherical government.

There are no such considerations to give pause to finally toppling North Korea.

You know how I know you're not from around here?

You know I'm aware that Nork has made constant threats and not followed through with any of them in these modern days. But you realistically have to think that you nor I have ever been there so I don't think any of us even know what's it like there, and propaganda from anyone about it when they are hostile to the most malevolent creature on the planet as well as supplying their enemies with the capability to stand against them eventually? I mean I have to think that there's more beyond it all besides this retarded notion that people like you keep repeating. But that isn't reason alone to really say they're capable. No the reality is that they fought a war with us before, and they are still here. They have nuclear technology now and people here think that it won't do anything, because, they keep playing this 'Boy Who Cried Wolf,' scenario over and over.

I mean how many times will they cry before they actually strike a country? They have the capability to reach the Sea of Japan, and that, is pretty far in itself.

I don't trust the Chinese at all in any scenario, so, take that as you will.

I just don't buy that they have nothing to gain from attacking the US. You saying that doesn't prove it to me that it's true.

SEND THEM TO VALHƖLLS
Just listen to this shit, compared to the crap you got to today!
MMGA
Make Music Great Again

This is no way for a president to act. It's entirely ego-based. Maybe that is his achilles heel, and the jews are going to exploit it.

I'm not defending norks you stupid kike piece of shit I'm saying we don't need to get into a pointless pissing contest and waste American lives and money so that Israel can stop kvetching that the norks are selling nukes to Iran, now please eat a fucking bullet you piece of shit, there's never any fucking reason for the US to meddle in world affairs that have nothing to do with us.

Or he could just say:" Fuck off dirty kikes i am the President and i wont start senseless wars to kills whites!"
But he wont, because Blumpfkin just loves Shlomos circumsized jew schmekel

Why though? What has NK done that warrants a war at China's, SK's and Japan's doorstep?

Well, it might seem that way to you my sweet summer child, seeing how you blew in here last summer on the Trump train.

This board is lost. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Checked. Praise Kek.

the stuff Trump, Tillerson, and Haley are saying is getting a little out there. we have so much shit to fix within our borders that I'm just not seeing how Syria or NK are worth the attention. seems like we're 'wrestling pigs' by involving ourselves with these shitholes. I blame (((Kushner)))

This is just saber-rattling.

North Korea is entirely too poor to even go to war and their troops will defect at the drop of a hat.

Most Norks by now have seen smuggled South Korean movies and tv shows and are aware they've been dealt a raw deal.

They don't want grorious victory, they want a sandwich and electricity.

Then leave you low energy shill.

It's like clockwork with you juden, if the north koreans are suffering so goddamn much they can clean their own country up just like every other former communist nation.

Allegedly sold nukes to Iran.

hang yourself without breaking your neck nigger

Fuck yeah it is, because, no matter where you go on the Internet (which was invented by a military-industrial complex ruled by Jews ā€” STILL ruled by Jews who are going to celebrate Passover by kidnapping many kids like every year) you will always encounter this same response of an influx of people trying to cause problems.

Also has anyone ever really thought about why there are so many chans who most if not the majority of them have essentially what are thinktanks?

They are landlocked by China, Russia and South Korea. Do you honestly believe they have the capabilities to grab land from them and keep it???
What do they have to gain from striking Japan, when Japan is economically an politically aligned with Asian and the rest of the Western world?
Are you honestly that young you dont remember Iraq? We dont need more of this pre emptive horse shit, they aren't a threat to our national security.

Ask me how I know you're here on a payroll

kill yourself jewnigger

him being a zionist puppet is not out of the picture, however
We still have faith I'm here, but as we've stated from day 1. Words are one thing, action is another. I think this was well played, but we don't know yet.
Lit a faggot, a homosexual, if you wuz to be nuked by NK under him, he would start to cry, say NK was raysis, then go to his made up (((satanist))) rituals
OBAMA IS A NIGGER HOMO
fucking even his own family hated him since young

I don't believe they did since Iranians are smart enough to develop their own but even if they did, so fucking what?

Oh I thought you were a burguer I don't know much about music (much less contemporary) from your place most of what I know from your zone comes from Skallagrim videos so we need to speak in swords signs.

Stop trying to gaslight the board. Get out.

Is a phrase only liberals have ever used.

There is no economic or short-term political gain for anybody in ending NK's Communist regime. It is, however, the moral thing to do.

To put it another way: let's say there's a dog in your back yard. It's some tiny, shitty breed like a pug or something. Every day it runs to the end of its leash and snaps and growls at you, because it has rabies. Do you do the sane thing and put the dog down, or wait until it eventually snaps its leash and bites you?

The dog = North Korea, the leash = China, your leg = Japan, South Korea or New York in five years time if they obtain even a 70's-level delivery systems and the fat retard at the helm decides to push the button for shits and giggles.

Reminder that Kim Jong-Un takes pleasure in killing members of his staff and inner circle for perceived slights by having them chained to a wall and unloading an anti-aircraft flak platform into their body until there's nothing left. The man is easily insane enough to actually launch a nuke if provided with the opportunity. They have everything but a viable delivery system at present.

Stick your Dreidel up your ass kike

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if Tel Aviv were in danger would you rabbi?

If you dont get banned for being SO obvious of a kike i will leave this board forever

You first Holla Forums.

Is a phrase only liberals have ever used.

bring light onto us o mighty oldfag.
rain down the insight us mindless sheep need to cater to your personal posting preferences.

Or are you just going to continue to shill ?

That, and that the Jew cannot stand having countries outside of their control no matter how shitty they are. Best Korea was an easy target due to their lack of real allies.

This shit is going to be Vietnam 2: Electric Boogaloo Nuclear Edition.

just filter her

They are constantly firing missiles.
They are firing nukes.
They are constantly threatening with war if they don't get gibs THAT THE US PAYS. And they use those gibs for the head muffin man to fat up even more.

Destroy their country in one or two weeks and leave the governing and feeding of Best Korea to Worst Koreans. We get rid of the buffer state and China can be struck with better efficiency. And no more drama.

Or do you want to keep the fat commie gook on the capitalist dole forever?
NK is just asking to end it's misery.

sigh, meant for >>9693752

dis?

Multiple paths to victory. If you engage in some sort of action in North Korea you can take credit for when it collapses or take credit for being prepared if there is war. It's win win, the cost for deploying people to be near by is minimal.

The same with Syria, for the cost of 59 missiles, he has forced Russia to step up and clean up ISIS ASAP, put pressures on China/NK and at the same time taken a leadership role in the global community, and left the whole world (as well as American's) confused as to what he'll do next.

Obama's policy of doing a whole lot of nothing produced a better armed North Korea over 8 years.

Reported. I hope North Korea threatens Israel directly like Syria did after the attack

North Korea isn't in the United State's backyard you fucking kike, it's halfway across the world, it's not my job to tame the dogs in other people's backyards.

Abloo bloo bloo who cares it has nothing to do with America

No thanks, I'm not all that hot on this modern marxist "censor things you don't want to hear" thing. Filter is for spam.

They arent firing nukes anywhere retard.
Cmon, you gotta try harder than that schlomo, Iraq and Afghanistan werent that long ago.

North Korea acts as a proxy for both Russia and China, selling arms to groups neither country wants to be associated with. Honestly it being removed has been a long time coming.

I can't work this out, I get that if a unified Korea were allied to the US as SK is now, US influence in the region doubles. However I don't see how it benefits the average American's life to remove the Kims from power and incorporate NK into the RoK/SK. It makes no sense. In fact, as an expense it could harm people by taking resources away from deporting the illegals and building the wall, etc. Not to mention soldiers dying.

t. Bongolian

Not at the United States, it's up to South Korea and Japan (but mostly South Korea) to stop being pussies and fucking do something about it, not us.

And why do we have to attack China, exactly? Is China directly threatening the United States? And (((who's))) making the drama about China?

Have you seen videos of people inside Pyongyang? At some points it just looks like a ghost town. If you're going to war with a country which has a barren capital city, it's going to end horribly for them.

wtf, is this going to be a thing now? Are we going to hear how dangerous north korea is from now on here? Is this a joke?

The music keeps poring out of my sound system here. Fuuuug I wish I lived at this time.
GAS THE GOOKS, MAKE GOOD MUSIC

Already gave it to you. Oil and gas pipelines. Russia cut off from the world. Get out.

From the sheer amount of shilling, I'm going to assume North Korea going down the pan instead of Syria is the exact opposite of what (((they))) wanted.

That tweet sounds like a sarcastic amerikike larping on Holla Forums. Except it's actually the fucking president of the USA.

No I'm not that young - I remember Iraq and I really hope you're not going to claim it as some sort victory for the US. 'Cause all toppling Sadam Hussein did was make more problems and benefit Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc. I don't think Norks are worth our budget, but, I also don't think they're just going to cry wolf forever. Despite what you think? People have done stupid shit for less or simply no reason at all. To say it is predictable would mean that you know how all of this will progress.

Essentially what I am getting at is I am tired of this meme and tired of any meme that postulates the US is just supposedly 100% invincible and unstoppable. This isn't true and it's going to go to bad places for everybody in the world.

How is he wrong due to bringing up a known Zionist kike family with bloodlines dating very far back? How is it you aren't both correct when both of those things are true.

Which areā€¦

The only thing I can say I disagree about is that Israel would want to cut Russia out of that pipeline. (Since they seem pretty close in a lot of ways.) Which I do believe is probably more of the goal of the EU and perhaps the US.

I basically look at Syria as the Jews trying to set us up the bomb with Russia.

When do you do something about them? When they have ICBM tech from the 1970's that can reach mainland US? Never?

Where do you think you are nigger

user, I'm sorry, but it's going to have to fly by us first.

I'm good with all of that. I really believe the airfield strike was enough to get McStain to support the nuclear option confirming Gorsuch, but now he's clamoring for more as are the other neocohens. My biggest concern is that we'll be trading domestic policy "wins" for more foreign entanglements just so those cucks and kikes won't obstruct everything I would see them routed instead of appeased

Right.. posting some damn blueflames are shilling.
Blueflaming is an essential part of our culture, discovered straight after fire, and made the oil age
Get the fuck out of here theDonald or leftie or WTF kind of kike shill you are. Funny isn't it, straight out of your book, half the shitlords disagree with you, so they are shills
DO YOU THINK WE ARE KNEW TO THIS?

-K

You just leave them to rot in their little stone age country. China is their puppeteer anyways, so if you want to do something about that just attack China. Or just fuck off and fix America of the huge and soon irreversible problems it faces, which is what everyone voted for Trump to do.

Remember that CIA director saying that their disinfo campaign is complete when everything the american public believes is false? I think we've been jewed about NK. Especially when you think that SK just got revealed as that cult of satanic women rulers and massively corrupt.

Holla Forums, is north korea actually bad or is that just what the jew overlords want us to think? Did iran actually do anything wrong? I think we might have been under the effects of propaganda campaigns all along.

Actually that, establishing a central bank and Israel's expansion are all the real reasons and even more. Syria was targeted before Iran due to their alliance. So destabilizing Syria also diminishes Iran's offensive capability against Israel in retaliation to being attacked.

North Korea is a desperate man holding up a liquor store with a water-gun painted black, praying that nobody calls his bluff.

Here's your answer - it doesn't.

Because it isn't the Rothschilds who directly benefit from Syrian intervention, it's the creation of Greater Israel that they benefit in a roundabout way, he was just using le conspiracy boogeyman family name to avoid directly naming Israeli interests because go figure he's here on a jewish payroll and would rather blame just one family rather than the entire nation of Israel for constantly pushing these useless wars on us.

Check my IDs you fucking retard, I've called you a kike on multiple occasions.
Yes, why don't they? Like *every other communist nation before it*

Fuck you schlomo it's not our job to fix other people's problems.

Think bigger picture: to reintegrate the North into the South without completely tanking the South's economy is going to require a lot of things. Infrastructure construction. Heavy plant. Steel. Coal. Humanitarian aid volunteers. Teachers. Psychiatrists trained to deprogram communists. All things that can be made in the US and exported. Rather than draining resources rebuilding the North could actually create a massive boom in manufacturing, consumer goods exports, industrial exports, skilled jobs for Americans, etc.

The economic uptick would certainly make domestic efforts like building the wall easier, especially with elements of the US government frantically trying to block its funding.

Preemptive nuclear strike on Pyongyang from stealth when?

All North Korean leadership is stationed there, the war would be over with one bomb.

Iran wouldn't be able to hit USA, but could target Israel easily.
Then again, Putin could just sneeze and wipe them off the map by accident.

HELLO GOON-KUN!

Regardless of what North Korea does or doesn't do to it's own citizens the important thing to remember here is that it's none of our business.

hey there has been snow, Kim Ping Pong is driving on the highway to morrow (the only one with a car)
GET OUT THERE AND SHOWEL THE SNƖW WITH A SPADE AND BRUSH!!!

Yeah but an alarming thing, is that SK they learn the Talmud since elementary schoolā€¦ā€¦ Nips are furious.

That's why I added (but mostly South Korea), AFAIK Japan could have had justification for some kind of retaliation since they do maintain a "Self Defense Force" to get around not having an army and they were attacked first

That's probably why Trump isn't bombing Pyongyang (yet), because he doesn't want it to become a failed state like Iraq or Libya.

Oh, you're a goon. It all makes sense now.

For the unaware:

[spoilerhttps[/spoiler]://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Latest shilling tactic, direct from the list of things leftists normally accuse others of doing to them.

Good thing you can just post cute anime girls to trigger them into a fit

Lolbergs pls go. South Korean and Japanese military don't have the capabilities and the US ZOG made them dependent on the US orchestrating NK chimpouts.
And conveniently you said nothing of the aid that the US give to Norks.

End the communist shithole once and for all and get gassed for your lolbertarianism.

Intervention in Iraq and Vietnam and even Korea the first time around never resulted in a economic boom, why would it happen this time?

You realize that when North Korea collapses that South Korea will move in and take over, right? Itā€™s all part of Korea.

Kill yourself, faggot. Nukes arenā€™t needed.

This is exactly the same propaganda that was used to justify the Iraq war. Big bad boogeyman Saddam is gonna blow up Israel with his scuds, we gotta go save the world, boys!

I don't even know who that faggot is, but keep sperging KIKE

your kiking have no effect on a heathen, we invented kiking, but are just not degenerate scum like you

Kikes:
Let us all degenerate and lie and pervert everything, in the end they will ask us lol "pure" "people" to come ruleā€¦. ROFL

US:
We attack you over and over till you submit, then you ask us to rule.

One part of kiking, you think you are unique? Unfortunately, I can not deny this even how annoying it is, it seems you came from us

Soā€¦ you think JSA did good in ww2, that's what you're saying?

whoever you are, you're filtered

OP is a faggot, and so is his shariablue comrades ITT.

They can not be ok with it, as long as they can't respond who cares?

It is a more similar situation to East/West Germany, they would be absorbed by South Korea and become just Korea again, eventually.

I'm starting to think you're just fucking retarded

It's the principal of isolationism that is being shat upon that is such an outrage. Look, our president is shitposting about potential war and hundreds of thousands or millions of dead on Twitter. It's pathetic.

It actually isn't. There is one big difference between FRG/GDR and SK/NK: China is still here and wants/needs NK as a buffer whereas the Soviet Union was basically gone.

principle

This is an embarrassing level of incompetency.

Fuck off back to r/The_Donald, shill.

Well they just have to turn off the flow of gibs and the commie gook fires a missile or two.
Is that so hard to figure out, kike?

ā€¦did you completely miss the part of them proudly broadcasting their nuclear weapons tests to the world? It's not like they're denying it, they're already blowing shit up with them.

Because the aim wasn't to rebuild anything. Afghanistan was a badly-handled disaster to attempt to restore faith after 9/11, Iraq was equal parts Dubya wanting to get petty revenge for daddy, and Jewish interests wanting a man considering a gold-backed competing currency standard gone and his country reduced to ashes as an example for others. Same with Gaddafi, except they used subversion to achieve their aims in that regard.

Also if you've never looked into the absolute clusterfuck that was the plan (or lack thereof) for dealing with Iraq, do so. Incompetence and graft on a scale that will blow your mind.

Fuck, you're right! I just woke up.

What are you gonna tell me there are good Jews now, user?

OK, look, I can understand that you're concerned about going into these battles, and you should be. We obviously have problems at home to fix, but, we are what makes up the bulk of NATO despite how many countries are in it. We're all over the world and you just expect us to pull out of it to isolate ourselves when we're already so deep? I don't think somebody like Trump who campaigned on the slogan that America doesn't win anymore would support that entirely.

But honestly your reply to me is just as dumb as the guy you called a paid shill. Separating any kikes on grounds they don't benefit from Greater Israel is bizarre and makes me feel like I'm on bizarro Holla Forums. At best that user is a reddit-tier faggot, and you are just committing to the meme that is constantly retorted. Yeah there are definitely shills on the Internet, and they are definitely here. But do you or anyone here ever stop to think that you don't know entirely on a case-by-case basis; given that you aren't the moderator and cannot see logs of a poster's history on this website?

I agree that ideally we should be isolationist. If we have enough excess revenue to go killing gooks on another continent, they ought to lower my fucking taxes or at least fix the damn roads. But let's get to a point, is NK really as bad as the zog media has been telling us, or is their ridiculous villainization just another propaganda campaign? They told us iran is evil, they told us saddam hussein and gadaffi were evil, they tell us a lot of shit. Is NK actually all that bad? We must assume that we are all under the effects of deep conditioning and a lifelong propaganda campaign, and I think we ought to rethink everything we think we know, if the source comes from or is in agreement with the mediajew.

Plastic surgery gooks need to get gassed. Korean food is dogshit, korean products are shitty ripoffs of Japanese stuff. Their music is soulless garbage. I hate SK more than NK tbh. At least NK keep to themselves and don't make me listen to their cyborg pop groups.

Can boomers die already?

Those work here too if you don't forget to type the second parentheses.

I think you're using the wrong line.

I think the toss up would be between the millions killed from wiping Pyongyang off the map instantly and the potential tens of millions killed from fighting a "conventional" war with an intact NK leadership (in which they would readily use nukes on SK / anyone in range).

Not to mention, all communication capacity in any surviving parts of Pyongyang would be destroyed via nuclear electromagnetic pulse.

If all out war has to happen, it is the better option.

hey look, its discord and their funny raid memes!

Keked, it will be like when the Soviets tried to invade Pekka. If they managed to cross anything at all, and found their soup stations (The soviets were starved) They tossed their rifles and all went for the soup.
stabbi stabbi
That was 1 mill + gommunist soldiers, pekka killed them all. I don't got these picks here, but it was also cold. Pekka was so fast, so you got 6 million pictures of typical 4 soviet soldiers on a marsh.
throats cut, stand there as statues, as they froze
In a couple of secs he was there and just cut their throats.

OY VEY IDS ANNUDA SHOAH!

My grandfathers brother came over there to help. He said it was fun.

t. Norway

You think China would actually join NK in a war against the basically the rest of the world?

They are a flaccid threat.

Sure, China is powerful, but they want to protect themselves first and foremost.

Filtered for being a filthy neocon kike.

Holla Forums is not and will never be a place for the bourgeois come at me

I mean if we nuke Pyongyang we totally and completely get rid of insurgency groups rising up amirite? No insurgents ever attacked US or European soil thanks to previous neocohen intervention!

You're advocating for a war you dumb shit, don't backpeddle and say "w-well maybe we just need to put more sanctions"

What about the other two examples I listed?

I'm not saying there are good jews, I'm saying the Rothschilds weren't the ones to advise Trump to attack Syria, were they? I'm blaming the entire Jewish plague on this neocohen shit going on in Syria, this other retard is attributing it to only one family and therefore absolving jews of the responsibility they have in affecting world decision.

Yes, I do. That's what Trump said in his campaign he said we gotta pull out of these countries, we're not getting a good deal. He pushed for European nations to spend more of their GDP on NATO so they wouldn't have to depend on American muscle so much. Everything up to this point SEEMED like he was America first when it comes to the world stage and now we see it isn't.

I wonder if the Norks have studied Motti Tactics?

Get a clue you imbecile. North Korea IS China's protection. Without them, they have American troops at the border!

Yeah, but they're real this time.

Removing and permanently excluding all Baath party members from positions of power is one of the major contributing factors to Iraq ending up being such a constant ongoing clusterfuck.

It would actually be better to establish which of Kim Jong-Un's generals and administrators are fanatical loyalists and execute them, and which are simply there due to lack of an alternative and trying to keep the country running as best they can.

Also allegedly the sister is the real brains of things, logistically. Can't decide if that means she needs to first in front of a firing squad or kept around for expedience.

Norway here too, many went to fight as our cunt Labor(!!!) gov just stood there and removed our entire army in this period, while in 1905 we had an extremely mighty army for such a small shitrock country
I'm fucking ashamed of being norse, he had to leave that front to come home and fight, like my grand father

You are correct. War with the DPRK does not help everyday Americans in any conceivable way.

Hang yourself by your speculation and lunk more.

You're forgetting the fact that Korea can easily be unified and rebuilt by the South, they have the infrastructure, leadership, and resources ready to go. Plus they are already culturally and ethnically linked.

This is completely different from Iraq.

China and Russia would crush them immediately if they were a threat. Just like Israel could have crushed Iraq. But they didn't because they want to use US resources to do their work. Everything they do is on the backs of americans.

Might be the happeningfag in me but i have a feeling south korea will actually get nuked. Best korea has used this as their threat for so long they have to have it set to go asap. Seoul is only 35 miles from the border, stopping a nuke with so little distance to travel is very difficult.

Even if they are everybody who's shilling for this in the thread has failed to explained why that's any of America's business

Fuck off with your strawman's lefty shit. NK should get obliterated for they attempted coup in SK alone.
Reported for being a narrative pushing shill

I'm literally praying

To stir shit up in the region and reunite the koreas under a new globalist controlled government.
To take back south korea after they freed themselves from their 8goddess zog controllers.

Thank you, based skiing warriors.

t. fingol

Didnt you know? America really means world police.

That's not a strawman you stupid retard it's your own words. Cutting off the money flow is called a sanction, which we're already doing.

Good, then let SK obliterate them cause it's not our fucking war. And I reported you again for being a dishonest kike

Not really. Look at how Germany has struggled to rebuild East Germany (despite EG being an industrial powerhouse: optics etc), and the West German GDP was much higher than the SK one as was the ratio WG to EG (NK has about half as many people as SK, EG had 3.7 less people than WG).

But all of this is theoretical since China will never allow a pro American reunified Korea to exist.

And you got filtered for redirecting and being a discord kike.
Are fallacies the only way of you kikes arguing?

Vietnam was largely an exercise in thinning the rebellious youth population, only all the hippy scum dodged the draft and most of the good kids died.

Also another fine example of complete strategic mismanagement and unpreparedness.

Don't know enough about the first Korean war to comment.

You're right. Something else I also forgot is that NK has long been rumoured to abduct Japanese and SK citizens to fill skilled labour positions. Also people have somehow escaped from NK in the past mostly out of a desire to reunite with relatives and loved ones in SK.

Yeah, NK becoming 100% Chinese territory sounds great. Let's just let the communist monster in the corner absorb more land.

At some point we're going to seriously have to talk about what needs to be done with China. Everyone's acting like their continued existence under a communist government isn't anything serious due to the capitalist trappings they've latterly adopted - but at the end of the day they're still fucking commies. I would wager if they ever succeeded in achieving economic primacy over the US and Europe, they'd hastily reveal their true colours once again.

meant for

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Congratulations, you elected Bush 3.0
What's the next step of your masterplan?

No, thank you for stopping the bolshies. It was shameful that we only had volunteers go and no real army support. But we were already infected by then.

Next time we elect Jim Webb or Tulsi Gabbard.

5D billiards?
strawpoll.me/12716886

More likely Seoul will be shelled to oblivion by conventional means while the North Koreans attempt a nuclear launch. ABM systems take it out just after launch (doubt their tech is evasive enough or has good countermeasures) resulting in a fizzle and localized fallout contaminating the crash site. Honestly the only ways I see Seoul getting nuked is either they smuggle a device in a container with a timer, or somehow figured out how to make nuclear artillery shells.

Maybe the good kids are the ones who had the mental fortitude to not go fight in a pointless foreign war that only served to put the US in more debt. Also around that time is when the dollar completely went off gold standardā€¦

Fair point, the west is still better off, but the east is still a whole lot better off now than they were under Soviet rule, no?

Again, I agree in principle but I fail to see what China could actually do to prevent it.

Yep, it mainly happens through the relatively porous border with China.

Literally only the last bullet point on that image is true, N. Korea has nothing that a first world country has. lt's basically a wasteland full of starvation and brainwashing, all done by its' own leader. Communism at its' final stage.

Do you know what a draft is, you retard?

I hope you get banned.

I don't see how that threatens the US, you're have to give me more of a reason why we should waste money and lives fighting "the great communist monster"

Can you even imagine the anger back then? Same applies to (((sweden))), Finland our fellow nord, gets attacked and they say
oy vey we're neutralā€¦. till it hit us
Fucking shameful!!!
But at least we gave them hell for five years, based grandpa.
I am however not saying that Hitler wasn't right, because he was
I'm just saying if you invade, you have to face the consequences.
But this was over for the reg mil in 1-2-3, then the men had to step forwards and become Birkebeinere again. It's so disgusting however that we didn't fully go in, and supported Finland like Hitler, that was the fuse for him, he called them subhumans first. But as the wiseman he was, he said he was wrong, no he said.
In the north fights the Finns, a heroic people, standing alone
I cannot accept this
**youtube.com/watch?v=t6o84NU9Ees

O vey! Only Israel is allowed to grab land, good goyim.

I know it's another angle on this, but (((muh economy))) is not everything. In 50 years "East" Germany will still look German while West Germany will have Shariah law up and running. Germans got lucky with the Soviet Union slowing down the white genocide by decades.

what the hell is this shit? Go datamine someplace else.

Do you know what "saying fuck you" means, are are you just pretending to be retarded? You can't make someone fight if they don't want to.

Yes, I don't. Chinks aren't the equivalent of Jews because chinks haven't wormed their fucking way into every influential US office, every media and news outlet to push an agenda to further their own country's interest. They've gotten their power much more honestly than Israel ever did. Try harder faggot.

NK is not Syria, there is an actual solution to that mess with the unification of Korea, and the removal of a nuclear threat to two of our client states. There is some gain for us there, Syria would be a Pyrrhic victory against Russia at best.

That's quite debatable actually as the GDR was the showpiece state of the entire communist bloc but you better ask /deutsch/pol if you want the details and everything.

To prevent reunification? Many things, from diplomatic and economic maneuvers to outright occupying NK.

No, but you can send them to prison and otherwise destroy their lives.

Also the lack of socio-historic awareness this attitude evinces has me really convinced you don't belong here. People took up the draft out of a sense of duty and honour, they made the foolish mistake of believing in their government as it had always seemed to be trustworthy up to that point. Things changed drastically after JFK's death, and the population was slow to catch up.

The instability in Syria causing a flood of refugees, was caused by Russia. But they be the "good guys"

Could the political instability of American's allies be the reason?

Then you've never had business dealings with them.

They literally own Hollywood.

deadline.com/2017/01/china-hollywood-deals-2017-donald-trump-1201875991/

(idiot)
Where the fuck do these shills come from?

Back to cuckchan.

I'm sliding you know, and you all know this. When our great departed leader did a mistake, he openly told that. like with the finns. He wasn't like the pols we have today, that would just blame the butterflies or whatever. No All truth with him, what we hope from Trump. He adopted to the sit, he observed the Finns, from subhumans to the opposite.

Doubtful

Prove me wrong? The bombing in Syria by Russia caused the flood of refugees. It was intentional, and meant to destabilize Europe.

How did Russia not cause them to flee?

Oh dear a draft
spoiled brats, why you got this SJW cunt problem.
Here everyone must server

That's a great one kike tell me another

Yeah until I see Changs and Longs instead of Goldbergs and Goldsteins on every movie credit and every US advisory position I'm gonna have to say you're full of shit.

The era of duty and honor is dead and gone forever and the kikes killed it.

NK is Syria, it's the exact same sob story being played out to invade both but for some reason you retards will buy up one instead of recognizing both are bullshit

Filtered for the worst geopolitical analysis I've ever seen on Holla Forums. The instability was caused by the American-backed (((Arab Spring))), done to further Israel's interests.

Read. The fucking. Article.

Kill yourself, retard.

Dipshit.
THE REUNIFICATION OF KOREA IS A DESIRED EFFECT, BECAUSE IT MEANS THE END OF WASTEFUL US OCCUPATION.

DEMAND THAT NO MONEY BE GIVEN FOR RECONSTRUCTION. DEMAND THAT ALL TROOPS BE BROUGHT HOME.

Says the brainlet not capable of following a simple conversation. Reply was in reference the Vietnam war, you moron.

checked
Reddit. T_D is sending people here to shill because they think we're being insufficiently supportive for Trump. Because their redditors, they know jack shit about world events. All they know is which team they support, blind loyalty. Sports team politics.

so we nuke norks and 40 years later they start delivering kickass videogames and lolis?

It's like they conveniently forget about Libya too, which is leading to a lot of refugees flowing through there towards Europe.

I said the instability in Syria was caused by Russian bombs. I'm saying nothing incorrect. Russia caused the flood of refugees.

Not sure why only America and Europe have to stay out, but Russia is praised when they do it?

wew, lad

Honestly you are only considered a man here after you have served, can't marry, social norm
It's from the old, back then you had to go out in viking for 3 years or join the Kings leiĆ°ang then, if you lived you could come back and marry. The proposal was always well almost always made in advance. So you had the grill more or less in tears, seeing her husband or future husband, go out there in wikangz.
Only sitting there hoping he would get back alive, this creates strong bonds, which we lack for the most part in the west today

You're an idiot if you believe that. US occupation would continue for decades in the event of reunification. Just look at Germany.

This is what gook-user warned us about, a war between the north and the south in order to unify the two countries. That was the fucking plan of the cult running south korea so why the fuck is trump and china suddenly following through with their original plans? Absolutely fucking why?

Kek, that reminds me of a certain South Park episode. Good expression though.

Not saying you're necessarily wrong or anything but do you know when exactly the Russians started bombing in Syria?

Rapefugees started invading Europe en masse in 2014.

The only thing I'm reading is the kikes getting scared they're losing their iron grip to the chinks. Good thing.

Sure why not produce more degenerate content so your grandkids can act as big of a faggot as you are

Sliding you here, today they are a mess in most of the west. When they know hardship and war, they will know their place, they always do. Kinda sim if you are sent to (((prison)))

I don't have a talmudvision.

Nothing will happen to NK. The country is too valuable as evil (but in reality harmless) boogeyman. You can't justify a $700b military budget without at least a handful of "enemies". It's saber-rattling, nothing more.

Why?
South Korea isn't at war with China. Let SK maintain the country on their own.
50 000 US personnel and the perimeter cost a ton.

Then America going in to bomb ISIS is good to? See the problem? Russia is wrong. But no one can see that? Or Russian shill?

I think you are right pupper, it's only to show balls. Maybe the US will attack something just to show, fuck with us, and we REKT you. He takes it further Trump, no talk, boom. I love that

Read more. China now controls your mind.

They own all the major cinema and distribution chains in the US. So they can exert a massive amount of influence on what Hollywood makes to get space in those theatres. They currently own Legendary Studios outright, and own ever increasing shares in other studios. It's only a matter of time before they own a heavy hitter like Paramount, then others will fall. They're taking over the entire US entertainment industry virtually unnoticed, and instead of getting what you're hoping for they're doubling down on the "diverse" casting and progressive narrative.

What the fuck are you trying to say kike?
Russia is wrong to bomb the ISraeli head choppers?
IS this the best your kike overlords can throw at us?

Because the US does not merely give up military bases.

Get a proofster folder for real fam.

Actually Russia was blamed for the flood early on, but it didn't gain much media traction.

The only thing I can't prove, is that Russia did it intentionally to destabilize Europe.

Going to war means you can step on mines and get shot. Going to prison means you get free room and board for some time. Yeah it's not all roses either, but it sure beats dying for the jew. Then again, they have to find you first, and arrest you. And there wouldn't be enough prison cells for everyone. Shooting the drafting officers would also send a clear message and halt the war effort very, very quickly. It's only by manipulation and brainwashing that the state can manage to wield power. Resistance incapacitates them.

How many people have you shot?

Wasn't that some kind of elaborate blood ritual?

The reality is reunification would have been an easy sell to the South Koreans, and also the feminist death cult could have effectively culled the male population throwing them into a meat grinder. I can only imagine US-style intervention, hopefully well-planned, would topple the regime in very short order.

Other than China, is there any kind of insurgency risk with North Korea?

Do you have a link?

Lol you're dumb. If these wars are pointless and cause immigration to flood Europe, then Russia must be blamed when they do it too.

Not sure if FBI or Holla Forumsā€¦

While I don't know when the Russian air bombings started, but interesting enough both the Libyan and Syrian civil wars were started in February/March 2011 exactly one month apart from each other respectively.

kek
china would rather occupy NK, than let the USA topple the Kim dynasty
the chinese need the cheap rare minerals from NK

NEVER ENGAGE IN A LAND WAR IN ASIA
[spoiler]seeing those uppity gooks getting their shit kicked in would be breddy funny tbh fams [\spoiler]

My original point was that China didn't use propaganda and subversion to get to the point they are now, unlike the kikes. They outright bought the studios that the jew sold them, why should the jew kvetch now and make an enemy of the chink when he's beating them at their own game?

This, there's no need to attack anybody. Just follow the example of Mohammed Ali. No gook ever launched a missile at me.

Not on me, but I read it years ago. It was suggested that their goal was to overwhelm Turkey and Europe. This is something American and Europe intelligence probably considered.

No sure why people bitched at me over it, since it is quite logical.

If Trump wants to shoot missiles into North Gooktown I don't care. He's already played world police. Breaking his word twice isn't going to ruin him more than breaking it once. But China better be on board for invasion and nation building. Because the Norks are going to obliterate South Korea. Millions dead. And someone has to put boots on the ground. And it better not be us. I'm not fond of sending our white soldiers to die for gooks any more than for kikes. Imagine all the blood and treasure that will be spent trying to deprogram the cult and keeping the glowing South Koreans from getting revenge.

And missiles won't win him re-election. He needs major victories on the wall, healthcare, jobs, trade, etc.

Not to derail the thread but the whole "China is taking over Hollywood" is drying up quickly. http:// www.caixinglobal.com/2017-03-27/101070923.html
Also if China controls the content you won't get miscegenation and that all that fag shit.

Yeah, sure, OK.

Let's examine that, shall we?

>Paramount films start doing really, really well in China (look up the numbers of the Transformers films and now Ghost in the Shell)

Who's to say China didn't simply print some money and pretend those movies were a success?

And why should I care the jew is losing his precious propaganda tools?

Hollywood itself is drying up quickly. Foreign production studios have as much talent as Hollywood now. American ticket sales continue to suffer. Hollywood is in certain decline, and the Chinese are no longer interested in making their movies in America. They're going to be doing it all in Asia.

We will. China's cuts will quietly have it replaced by a stable monogamous relationship between partners of the same race.

Do you remember where you read it? The name of the newspaper?

They were shills probably but I agree, it's quite logical.

Because the Jew is voluntarily selling an equal stake in them to a communist behemoth that doesn't play by the rules of a free market.

your pic is outdated

Kek

The chinks played by the rules, the kike sold it to them for billions. Now they're bitching about it because they're fucking jews and never play by the rules they lay out for goyim themselves, fuck them.

oh they should only have known

I read it online. Is there a way to search Google for just older posts? There surprisingly does seem to be lots of sites talking about it though, if you are interested in it generally speaking.

See.. Idk about this.. Communist nations rely on having buffer states. I would think losing north korea as a buffer would be something the chinks wouldnt like very much at all.

I think its

They're not bitching, they're very happy about it.

Why do you think Hollywood went mental when Trump won and tried to start a civil war over it? They want that sweet Chink money so they can keep shitting out propaganda and even if fails everywhere else in the world they can point to massaged China numbers as an excuse to get more investment from the gullible to make more.

You're the same, motherfucking shitbag ALWAYS on here telling people that the Us "needs to go to war with North Korea." Since you've started your shilling, I've told you, great idea but YOU GO FIRST. Fucking knock you unconscious, put a parachute on you and kick you out the door. You can land and report back to everyone and give early intel.

Cocksucking bag of diseased shit. Always caviler with other guy's lives, but he doesn't want to first. How you still haven't been banned here for being a neocon, dupe of the Jews is the reason this place has gone to fucking shit.

China doesn't fear a land invasion from America. They know that's not going to happen, they know the American public would have no stomach for such a large, bloody and costly war. They no longer have any need for a buffer state. Their primary concern now is North Korean rapefugees flooding across their border. China already has too many people without having to deal with millions of unskilled hungry North Koreans.

Not that I know of.

But thanks for the tip anyway, I'll look it up.

It comes closer to it than most countries today, or atleast it was at first

This is not where I read it, but it's just one of many sites I picked at randomā€¦. Quote:

"Is Russia trying to "weaponize" refugees from Syria by using them as a geopolitical tool to undermine Turkey, the European Union, and NATO?

That's what some officials in Ankara and Washington claim.

The charge is that the Kremlin, acting in support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime as well as Syrian Kurd militias, is intentionally creating a fresh, destabilizing flood of refugees in order to overwhelm Turkey and Europe.

Experts say Russia's intervention is the main cause of the displacement of more than half a million Syrians since September and expectations that 2016 will see even more Syrians flooding Europe than the record numbers seen in 2015."

www .rferl.org/a/russia-weaponizing-syrian-refugees-geopolitical-goals/27562604.html

What agresion did NC to the USA? Other than words i mean

peas and raisins are for pussies
fun fact
In waccaburger shitlsam they say that you get 72 virgins in their "heaven".
It's a wrong translation, it says 72 raisinsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Then why are we wasting our time on them then? If there is not some ulterior motive, something that benefits the ((movers)) and ((shakers)) of the world, then who cares? I have looked into NK's abuses of its people and it is a living hell for them, but you know that our "leaders" don't give a single fuck about that. Their moves are for a different game than the one they sell us on. Why can't we just ignore this fat fuck, or is he close to being able to actually effect others? There are so many questions with NK, but I wouldn't send Americans to die to find the answers. I'll bet some of those Norks are even more fanatical than the Jap Kamikaze fighters or the people in Fallujah. US upper echelons need to think about this.

tfw your government starts wars with other countries because the current elected party knows the war will hurt the pockets of the companies that support the opposition political party.

shouldn't we avoid political systems that incentivize this shit, no matter what the bullshit on human rights or whatever?

Get real, people there are suffering, it's not acceptable at all that we gave up in the 50ies(yes we were there too). Look at the south(yes I know Talmud they should all be gassed) and how they went from simple fishers, to what they are now.

What is best Korea? Other than fucking thralls for Kim Fat Fuck

you nailed it

You mean the feminazi empire with massive male suicides and the highest depression? No thank you

But do the people over here who call for war with him really care about the suffering people? I am not downplaying what they go through. I feel for those living there. But I am not convinced the warmongers really care about that. Maybe regular citizens do. Maaaaybe Trump does, a bit. But global bankers? Ha

Lmao

He never poops
He is magical, so his body consumes all the energy from the poop
They actually say this, I say;
Put the fat fuck to the test, he won't make it 6 hours without taking a dump
Everybody poops, you all have to learn your kids this. Hence the thread here. It's just a everybody poops version

Reddit the_cuckold kikes in full force here.
Do only reason to go to war with Korea is because they don't have a kike central bank.
The USA never earn a thing from those wars then making oil price expensive for globalist bankers profit.

Go to a doctor immediately.

Jau leftie, why don't you go there?

How high are you?

roider here
I wake up in the night and have to go poopings

It seems "russia weaponizing refugees" in Google brings up the story quite a bit, but older ones probably didn't use the word weaponizes.

As for Russia using refugees to destabilize Europe in a general senseā€¦ makes sense. Doesn't matter how recent when you think about it.

It's true though ImKiky. Not high. But I drink yes. And soooā€¦.. what exactly are your arguments?
This shit don't work here, present an argument or fuck off :^)

ITT people seriosly beliefe that picture related wouldn't want to nuke US first chance given
China has globalist tendencies, this is true, but they also starting to develop imperialist policies. They know that once NK getting rekt, they would lose a huge bargain chip.

And jews are loved there

I never could get my head around this picture. What is this machine even making? Kim certainly seems entranced by it, so I assume it's edible.

Ok

Also NK have been getting closer to Russia too.

candy? It looks like it

THIS
I think I got a video too, or had.
OMG LOOK AT ALL THAT PERFECTIONEDED INTO LARD
I WILL WEIGH 1 TONN NOW WHILE THE PLEBS WEIGH IN ON 30kg
noice
he has to go, Korea must be free

Suddenly were counting China as well

You're fucking retarded

Gommunists say they are atheistsā€¦
but they worship gubment
I'm King Ding Dong
I never poop
I am your good
NK

GOD
it comes from the word goĆ°ur and god, good. A goĆ°ur is a heathen "priest"

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH YOU NIGGER
whose fucking money do you fucking thing the government use to fucking pay the fucking school?

Holy shit, CTR/ShariaBlue is being obvious as fuck today.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED MEN

Trump is their dark trojan horse, and I'm sure a nuclear fire is an option, but maybe not the primary one?
Just look into the massive underground basement projects around the world. Complete cities under major cities.

I bet we are the only nation in the west where we don't feed our children at school.
We're still poor fucks at heart and don't trust gubment either, so we always bring our own food to school and work. In sweden they eat all day, fickan, mackan, tons of names. Hot food at schools, forget about that in this socalled "utopia" that is so richā€¦ā€¦

NO FOOD EVER, THEY TRY TO STARVE US AND MAKE US WEAK. LOOK NOW THE DUTCH ARE TALLEST NOT US! WHY? KIKES

That's his bottle of hair gel he's filling up.

Looks like grease(the industrial lubricant) to me.

Bad Dragon Lube

that's dumb, in the real world it's not solid snake who infiltrate mountain fortresses, it's fucking artillery fire.

the only chance of this shit working is it never get found out. at that point, most of the shit on it is a waste of resources, as you are not meant to protect it, but move to another one

It's multifunctional. Use it as lube and the dragon dildo stays in your ass all day without falling out so you can go shopping or take a walk in the park.

daily reminder. You can't win vs an army that cute.

user Iā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦like the way you shill : )

Good occasion to create your very own CIDF folder.

Are you talking about the secret Taliban fortress?

WOW MASSIVE PSYOPS FROM NK
sorry they don't work, when we say we're 16 yo russiansā€¦.. it's a joke

China, user, I'm a chinese bot. You want to play GO? Me good!

You know, I think at some point we will be calling for a tactical nuke strike on trump and his whole administration.

Actually I would like that very much.

last pic malnourished, so sad, that is a boy-girl not a woman, she hardly have tits, because you don't feed them

OK it's clear, our women could march over and overtake Best Korea in one day
Prolly fickificki on the way making the I can't even say men, boys cryā€¦ā€¦.. Dis is not a benis

sorry m8. I don't do it for free. At least not for Chginaa

Go back to reddit.

No, not really. Chinese women are often petite, but not because they have nothing to eat. There are parts of Chinese ethnicity, that are naturally more chubby, though. Predominantly the south-west ones (forgot the name).

Hmm.

Trucks queued daily waiting for the border crossing between Quanhe and Wonjong to open.

Wrong. Opening NK would allow a train line, that has already been built in SK, to complete a loop from europe to SK. Shipping lanes would be eradicated overnight.

It's always for the Jews, user. Always.

me assemble your phones. I do for 0.1$ day. Not greed user. Live, Love, Farm!

HEREWITH THE BOT CONCLUDES HIS PRO-CHINA DUMP

JIDF Tried this, post hot army grills
What NK post is malnourished grills/womyn.

And they don't get how pathetic it is even, they are so isolated. It's not noice, they need more fat so they can get bigger hips and tatas. It's a disgrace to anime and humankind.
WAR NƅW DELIBERATE THE LOLIS AND FEED THEM

That was some cute propaganda.

these are chinks though

US is weird. Fucking no one trusts the gov, but boy, we sure do love voting to give the gov lots of power. Tranny bathrooms ho!

The shills are learning. I demand qt Syrian and Hezbollah grills next.

I'm done with this cucky faggot.
I didn't vote for this.

Wouldn't a nuclear hellhole might be a better place than a diversity hellhole?

you must go back.

Okay
I don't mind (OFC)

Anyways it turned out OK other than we sharing very intimate moments lol. She was all happy when she went off, she was only 18, to young, but she as they always do want the mean bull. Showing that I care on top of it.
I regret one thing, she was 18, and I am getting sick of this crap, to young for me, I wanted it, she CLEARLY wanted it, why should I care really?

thing is the only way the SDF can attack is if they are attacked first.

Is how it goes

18 is legal age in every country. So yes. Why should you care really?

It looks like saber rattling. China seems cooperative in regard to finding a peaceful solution.

The is only 1 emperor on the face of the planet, Emperor KEKSTANTINE

Frankly, I think our best source of info is the past. You already stated that commies love buffer states. And the last time we battled with NK, China zerg rushed us. I can't imagine anyone thinking this is going to go well.

The worse thing for the Jews is countries that don't like the Jews to have nuclear weapons.

Also, these countries don't have Jewish central banks.

Unless it's becoming too much a liability, making its purpose more of a detriment to them than beneficial.

16 is legal here, but that is because they start to fickificki at that age, so what can you really do.

However if some weirdo in his late 20ies or early 30ies come there, it's not acceptable and we gas them like pedos.

18 is too young to me, you don't require much between their ears. But each time this happens to me. Last summer too, again this summer. I go down to our place here. Sit with clothes on first, then takes clothes off to get some color and vitamins.
like a fucking Justing Bieber consert x 6 million.

It's not flattering it's very annoying, but that's just chicks. I was once a young boy too, and would give my finger to touch a titty. But my God, we're going to take their chicks away aren't we? My gen is for the most useless here, not other places.

The worst part, is that they get wet when you just take your clothes off a bit. You smell it, yeah we're different than you. We smell stuff

The fuck are you doing?

So this is why Commies kill the ones who helped them get into power first.
We are the first ones to understand that we've been kiked and we are the most pissed about it. Makes total sense now.

Holding my benis in my trousers for now

Yes please.

12 NK Wyfus
I am allowed to have that

Jesus, user. Your IQ is too low for this board. Go away.

Only Gookanon could tell us. But, I took a look at their news, seems pretty normal. They've got the sewol ferry on land now.

At last I see how this shit works.

Pro tip I'm not a mudshit.
Let Best Korea have it, I got some adopted friends from there. Gas THEM ALL

Raised norse though, so they are norse with greenlandic genes, we're not unused to this

Also gas everyone involved in this song, praising Taliban
Why have you not gassed them for treason yet?

We have wartime media now, absolutely nothing on TV is trustworthy. Hell, nothing on Holla Forums is either, we've had a shillbomb dropped on us for a damn good reason. I am fairly convinced the site was taken down last week for the same reason.

posted in many threads, people going panic mode because they never lived under the cold war. Under atomic threat. Total destruction.
Point
for almost a week now, these new birds of ours have been in the air 24/7 non stop.
They are not joking with this activity. Right now as I type I hear at least two in the distance

We can only hope that this war will do to America what Afghanistan did to USSR. Like it or not, but having strong America (especially if it's the world's only superpower) is only beneficial to their Jewish masters. We can only hope that China will have balls to secretly arm and train them, because I know for sure that Russia doesn't - Putin is too reliant on American menace to keep his position in office safe.

Are you fucking playing Risk? Jesus Christ you're a retard.

Choina (as so many times in history) can easily be contoured. They have nothing but crapware and numbers, all they got (fucking you should hear this bird).

March in and 1-2-3 they won't just be your manufacturing plant, they will be your bitches, as they always(almost) been. Choina is weak, always has been

I am not kidding, but I bet me and 600 of my friends, could take all of choina
while they are gross and spit in the busses and whatnot
all of choina
subhuman scum

lay down the booze dude

I am strongly suspecting a bot.

Choina missed this

Juche is closer to NatSoc than Communism.
Remember when Kim Jong-Un ordered his staff to read Mein Kampf?
But sure, let's bomb the hell out of them because muh feelz and poor norks don't even get to be degenerate and do drugs and party like we do!
Fucking leddit.

Tibetans?

Mfw number 14.
They expect some of us in the wreckage brothers!

Since no one's in the other thread:

EXCLUSIVE: CHINA CUTS COAL IMPORTS FROM NORTH KOREA, BUYS AMERICAN COAL
archive.fo/HlYi5

>To make up for the shortfall from North Korea, China has ramped up imports from the United States in an unexpected boon for U.S. President Donald Trump, who has declared he wants to revive his country's struggling coal sector.

Daily reminder North Korea wouldn't be a "rogue state" if there'd be no embargo and sanctions.

The Japan Self-Defense Force is a military, it just has a goofy name

First pic is funny, because Germany attacked everyone precisely because of resources (including oil).

Pearl-Harbor wouldn't have happened if there'd be no embargo and sanctions. Also don't forget how Crimeans are suffering the hardest from anti-Russian sanctions.

I love Trump but this shit rubs me the wrong way. Hopefully this doesn't become a running theme.

#NotMyPresident
#PflumpfkinMustGo
#Buchanan/Garrison2017

Damage Control Hall of Fame, entry #1

Tell me one lovable thing about him.
nce we now know his politics are at least as bad as all other presidents before him you can only mean his personality. and if thats the case you should an hero

ZEROHEDGE: CHINA THREATENS TO BOMB NORTH KOREA NUCLEAR FACILITIES
archive.fo/YmlVV

Wut?

webm related.

Great, another war for the sole purpose of pushing a central bank onto North Korea. Don't pretend it's anything else. So much for keeping us out of foreign wars Trump, thanks.

REMINDER THAT TRUMP WORKS FOR THE JEWS NOW

FTFY

Every decision Trump makes, forces me to stray away further from liking him, just build the wall already for the love of god.

Seriously want to know what the fuck Trump said to convince China to finally turn on their crazy vassal state.

North Korea is NatSoc, you dumbass. Also please remind me how anyone except kikes benefitted from the fall of the USSR.

"Bomb the Norks and they'll be no tariffs.

Thanks for confirming you have no fucking idea what National Socialism is. The National Socialists did not abolish private property.

Holy shit this thread.

Pretty sure National Socialism doesn't involve rule by an "Eternal President".

Fucking faggots, all it takes are honeyed words to sway you into sucking a dick.

And yet you shill with liberal snark. Are you dumb?

Shilling for whom, you faggot? All what I am saying is that you cunts are easily gullible. Stop sucking cocks left and right, how hard is it to understand?

(praised)

gotta keep them tanks running somehow, you know how they made artificial oil by the end and it fucked up their mechanisms

Uncle A didn't want peace with those who wanted to fuck germany over forever. We do not want peace with those wont to fuck the world over forever.

By the end? They were making synthetic petrol out of coal the whole time.

Knocking out NK was the war I was expecting from him as NK is supported by China to keep us from encroaching with our SK puppet. It'd be a move against China and get the trade war he wants with them started. It's not a kike target like Syria.

Was that the stuff that had a molecular diagram that looked like a swastika?

Define national socialism.

He looks so happyā€¦

Reminder that we did a show of force every other month with Korea in the oboma administration. This shit is so routine but Obama never broadcast it.

Fuck off. North Korea has no central bank which is why the media is making such a show of it. There are plenty of countries full of despotic warlords who do far worse shit, but they pay their tithe with a central bank so they get a pass.

The only reason America is going in there is, as per standard strategy, knock off the local leader, install a nice new central bank and proclaim they are now free.

Anything outside of US soil is kike target, you mouth-breather. Especially if it's a country that is so anti-Jew as China and especially the North Korea.

Oh boy.

Juche is racialist and fascistic, but far from natsoc. Learn the meaning of the words before you say them, faggot.

Get the fuck out of the city, retard.

I hope China hits the US strike group. We could then nuke the shit out of china and be done with them once and for all.

Now I actually hope they impeach him, we need to get rid of this loose cannon.

What a waste of quads.

Why?
I would maybe understand the motivation if NK was sitting on some valuable resources. But it doesn't have anything. NK is nothing but lifeless, empty mountains, a barren country that has nothing but brainwashed and starving Norks. And it is not a threat to anybody or anybody's interest - the fatass in charge knows that the moment he actually commits an act of direct aggression, his one-man fairy-tale will instantly come to a megaton-sized end.
China may actually be stupid enough to take the bait and attack US forces, which is an even worse scenario than an attack on NK.
This is fucking retarded and I have no idea what the fuck Trump is doing this and why.

but in all seriousness I can't let you have those quads

Anyone else watch the briefing with Mattis just now?

I'm starting to believe that theory that Assad hit a terrorist building that had chlorine in it, and I'm definitely believing the theory that we're working with Russia and possibly even Syria to create our own false flag to distract the kikes.

I'm confused. Why do you have New York listed, but also have each individual borough listed again?

(pitied)

Quads of truth, fuckers.

Kek

It wouldn't surprise me if the various terrorist factions in the area have been gassing each other for years already.

You disgust me

Look up how much kikes like NK.
Then you'll have your answer.

Me neither, but today this definitely has me thinking that Assad may have accidentally released chlorine. Mattis corrected himself fucking midword and went back to being vague.

You guys suck at this.

i remember the fucking time magazine I held in my hands when I was in middle school.

This guy became a turbo kike real fast

Isn't North Korea and Syria like the only remaining countries without a rothschild owned bank? Why would we want to war with them?

I envy you on this one, 'meriburgers.

Going full 'russian liberator' on some commie chink pussy is an old fetish of mine

Go to bed Bill.

It's North Korea, Iran, and Cuba. Cuba threw in the towel, Syria is an Iranian ally, and North Korea is going to be attacked.

Why me. Why not the next generation

Time-hallowed tradition of being tricked by Jews into dismantling antisemitic regimes under the pretense of "le fighting comis xdd".

nvm i am ready to kill some gooks after thinking about it

Natsoc is about a people and their culture but Norks have neither people nor culture, further, they are propped up by the jewish united states (with aid) and commie china that a natsoc nation would neither accept nor need.
While they may pass around mein kampf, so to does the public school teacher pass around animal farm, read into that what you will.

Most of the rapefugees are not from Syria, they are economic migrants from Africa and Middlea-Eastern countries that are not Syria. The jews and leftists caused the immigrant crisis, never forget that and hate shills forever

In Syria, they are fleeing ISIS and other rebels, not Assad. ISIS is a creation of zionist policies of the US and Israel

North Korea truly is the free'est country on the planet

Why was he banned? Thats pretty spot on. Coming from someone who was in the DMZ for a year doing engineering I can tell all you niggers that North Korea needs to fucking go. Why the fuck would you ban someone for stating the obvious. Kill those fuckers that do nothing but taunt and scream "we are going to blow up America" every fucking month.

Would you not do something about a person that constantly says they are going to come to your house and shoot you?

Incredible.

Never forget how the Jews holocausted him.

How about no you fucking dipshit, take your neocohen shit and fuck off

idiot, those things are socialism.
Democracy is Voting, nothing else.

Yer really fucking dumb if you wanna go fight gooks for no reason, might as well go fight in Syria too at least you'd be fighting for Greater Israel you dumb git

Get the fuck out of my country, kike.

It bears repeating that Koreans in general have no culture. They were living in huts when the Japanese started kicking the shit out of them a century ago. They've always been the inbred outcasts of China.

That's a parody account but I really wish it were real.

Whatever that is the machine is making, the worker next to it isn't getting any apparently.

Have you been around for the past 3 years? NK's aggressive posturing is souring China's taste.
Kimmy is getting too wild for China and are either intending a regime change or are cutting loose strings. That "China moves 150k extra men to North Korean border" thread yesterday is a preliminary sign of either invasion by them or to stem the tide of refugees from the US, SK, and Japanese invasion.

try and keep up user

Here's to hoping they target Fagifornia and that's all they can reach.

I'd say "plz hit San Diego" but that'd put a dent in our wall

Crashing this planet. WITH NO SURVIVORS.

That 150k at the border will be to deal (read: shoot) with all the starving yellow people trying to come across to china after NK gets blown to shit

It would also take out the training centers for half the pool of marine recruits as well as a shitload of drill instructors who would take down North Korea just by blinking at it.

San Francisco it is then.

I've got it

When was America at it's greatest?
Right after WW2,when we burnt all major foreign industry to the ground.

so ww3=maga

I hope some serious shit goes down. Everything thats happening seems to be coming to a point recently, Maybe this is it? Another "great" war? Oh wellā€¦ at least I can get drafted and die for Mr.Goldstein, rather than working the rest of my life in shitty disposable jobs.
It all needs wiped clean anyway, scorched earth, just clean it all and start over.

This implies that anyone will survive another world war

Serious point here, anons have been praising this as an act by a god of chaos, and now that we're seeing it unfold, people are suddenly scared.
War is shit, especially when kikes could profit from it, but if we have to get our hands dirty to eventually fix everything, let's fucking go boys.

Literally nothing on that chart is relevant to democracy

I can dig it. The only tragedy is that Kim Jong-nam was assassinated in February. I would have liked to see him the leader of a North Korean reform government.

forgot pic

That's some dedicated baneposting.

pic related

no ā€¦. not for a thousand years , cobalt has a notoriously small half-life which is exactly why it's so dangerous, it sheds high energy gammas by the ton load maybe 5 years till total decontamination however with EVERYTHING sterile in its zone ( kills even germs )

The South Korea that was ruled by a matriarchal batshit insane shadow government? You honestly think that nation should be avenged?
I'm really getting the impression that the April 1st hack was part of a coordinated attack to completely destroy the userbase of Holla Forums by first scattering it, then hitting them with high intensity shilling.

It's call the military industrial complex. It's not just war equipment, it includes technology, agriculture, finances, etc.
The economy is about to collapse, the only way to save it is through war. Trillions of dollars are invested to support those industries, if they are not actually used their businesses go bankrupt.

I told you faggots. I always tell you faggots.

He kinda looks like Jimbo Watkins.

Is it even going to be a war? From what I have heard, NK has Soviet Era weaponry and the only issue is their nukes and the fact they are within artillery range of Seoul.

Doubt it. Seems moreso like this is all Trump muscling China into managing the problem child and using bilateral trade to get there. The ships just seem to be a reminder China's on a timetable.

Anyone seen the DPRK propaganda video against the US ? 90 mins get popcorn

Was getting assassinated part of your plan?

The United Isle will hold him in contempt:
For several good years one gnawing and pillaging,
Through tyranny in the isle esteem changing."

Why did worst Korea build their capital city within spitting distance of the DMZ? That's pants on head retarded.

Are Americans really this dumb?

Some of us, yes.

China doesn't give a shit about Korea anymore. They'd rather South Koreans take the whole peninsula than deal with the nutcase anymore.

The only situation in which they might care is if NORK is threatening to nuke them if they don't provide defense/aid.

Nobody gives a shit about Korea, why it's retarded that Trump is giving away Trade concessions against the chinks for nothing in return but them ousting some fat fuck and a nation of starving gooks.

Any anons in tampa/66

Shit, I live close to 28. It's been nice knowing you men.

Any war will be war for the kikes. Trump is not Holla Forums or close.

I had no idea what that was, but I had to save it now.
Cancer of this tier should be salvaged for further weaponisation in better purposes. Like VX.
At any rate, it has to be one or the other, they've been pissing at each other since the cold war to be #2.
Kinda like Afro Samurai that way, with the US as the crazy crippled gunslinger.
Hey, it kinda works, I mean they always goin' on about
JUSTICE!!!!!!

Do you even know what a Feint is?
Not even Xi knew about the carriers until during the talks.

Unos Los Fattro is kind of fucking everything up by being a chunky Henry VIII.
I think that's why China's also willing to drop him. He is so far from his father it's regrettable.
The only thing he really has going for him is slightly degenerate musical and entertainment tastes due to going to a western college for his education.
It was a horrendous mistake.
Apparently Old Man Il must've only read about the Rumspringa success stories and not the multitudes of failures.
Under the previous two it's good enough a comparison, they're some bastard offspring of Stalin and Hitler's "last tango in paris" but that's been unraveling since Un took charge. He's just a big fat doughy trollface.

It's kind of a shame, under someone non-retarded norks really could have become the new honorary aryan, but treating their hierarchy like european bluebloods had to spell disaster sooner or later.

Unless it's one of the Tsars, probably not. Those skyscrapers would soak up a lot of the initial blast. You'd need to sequence it properly to get everyone.
First one blasts them to their skeletons, second knocks them down, 3rd and 4th to penetrate underground. Also, you'd need modern ones.
Minutemen are imposing to plebs because of their size but most of that size is in the delivery vehicle not the bomb itself. They're pretty underpowered these days
Using older nukes, see
Wide and tall buildings cut down the blast area considerably.

All I see are a bunch of dead niggers.
good
Anything that doesn't reduce the entirety of Texas to dust leaves the US with thousands of tanks every month and cyberwarfare 100% intact..
Striking based on population does nothing, you need to concentrate specifically on states.

Strangely, nobody-states are at the most risk in a true war footing. Wyoming would need to be obliterated due to the mass amounts of AFB training facilities and NORAD
It's not just rednecks going to die for (((them))) afar, they're also sitting atop most of the "hidden" facilities and testing grounds.
Jew York would probably be left alone aside from the docks, dozens of diplomats from any country there at one time, nuking jew york would actually be a declaration of war against over a hundred different nations, kek.
The west coast has definitely bought it though, which is good since all the worst degeneracy comes out of there anyway. SF faggot dyehairs and (((Tech))) have painted silicon valley as the heart of US infrastructure, but actually it's been moving to Colorado, Texas, and Florida, though some of those moves aren't well advertised.
Every time someone talented gets pissed off by social jewstice and leaves, nobody of equal talent exists to replace them. They get hired into EDS, Dell, or Beeline for example, while their replacement is another no-talent fatbody dyehair like Randi Harper.

fuck off kike

What the fuck are you talking about? Every school I've been to sells lunches.

We have to stop this madman!

in regards to Best Korea nukes wouldn't be my biggest worry. they no doubt play footloose and fancy free with germ, bio, and chem weapons.
international law? lil Kim is too busy playing with his MLP dolls for that shit.
supposedly he has one of the largest MLP collections on earth.
think about itā€¦ let it sink in.
a Brony with chem, nuke, bio and germ labs!
kill the fucker already!!!

it's korea so it's actually

Is this the Tim Rifat Prophecy of Cobalt 60? I'm eager to see if this shit is real given the amount it's been talked about.

I've thought about this. what if it was considered a privilege to live in the capital city? Give that some thought, no crime, no drugs, no freaks, no homeless people. Fewer people sure, but safer, more secure, after giving it a lot of thought I think it may actually be nicer. Everyone knows everyone else, I like it.

Fuck you. I want my happenings.

Blame Russia!

You can ā€proofā€ bullshit. Your attempt to gaslight us is as obnoxious as futile.

ā€œLibyaā€ was probably also an ā€œRussian attempt intentionally to destabilize Europeā€.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcelona_Euro-Mediterranean_Conference

>Operation Mare Nostrum was a year-long naval and air operation commenced by the Italian government on October 18, 2013 to tackle the increased immigration to Europe during the second half of 2013 and migratory ship wreckages off Lampedusa.[1] During the operation at least 150,000 migrants, mainly from Africa and the Middle East, arrived safely to Europe.[2] The operation ended on 31 October 2014[3] and was superseded by Frontex's Operation Triton.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mare_Nostrum

iom.int/news/mediterranean-migrant-arrivals-reach-358403-official-deaths-sea-4913

=Greece's defence minister threatens to send migrants including jihadists to Western Europe==
09 Mar 2015
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11459675/Greeces-defence-minister-threatens-to-send-migrants-including-jihadists-to-Western-Europe.html

ā€œArab Springā€ the Facebook ā€œcolor-revolutionsā€ in the middle-east made in USA with a little bit help from (((French))) friends, Bernard-Henri LĆ©vy.

The Berlin Christmas truck terrorist Anis Amir meet US senator McCain in 2011 in Libya.

Retarded bullshit.
If one country is close to National Socialist Germany, it is Israel.

To make it short German NatSoc copied the Zionist (1860) concept of race and people and Lebensraum, reversed it and applied it to the German people.

FUCKING HELL TURN ON CNN NOW

What

Just explain yourself. Anything new?

This.

Animal Farm pretty much exposes the Kike's tricks behind (((Communism))). Orwell was a Leftist Socialist, but he moved rightwards (while still being a Socialist) as he experienced things in his life (I have had a similar journey). He famously said 'The Fascists of the future will call themselves Anti-Fascists' (unfortunately using the neologism meaning of 'Fascism' as being equivalent to 'Evil').
In any case, going against Best Korea is utterly foolish for a host of reasons, and if you can't figure that out, I can't do too much to help you.

Germans were forced into war to defend the homelands of the German people due to abuses on the Polish border, as well as the machinations of international Jewry and Bolshevism.
Japanese were forced into war by stifling embargoes, and of course both eventually sought after resources to fund the war effort, but the idea of these evil bloodthirsty dictators trying to take over the world is utterly false.

(Checked)

THE MEMES

HAVE BECOME

YOUR REALITY, JACK
(first fucking year of the show this came out btw)
Also remember how bronies react to SJs, and you can see why he's dangerous to be around south korea.
Amusing other meme by the way, South Korea has a kpop idol rising up now named pony.
Do you smell shipping fuel? Ho ho!

stated the kike

Commiefornians deserve worse than the gas, they deserve bloodeagles, live, televised, as an example unto others. You will never convert them, why do you want to waste your time?
Also my people probably hate kikes worse than yours or Norks, Guatemala is an endless chain of kike fuckery since 1920 (most central america is really, but some are slower on the uptake. Hondurans only blamed (((old white men))) until 2009)

I'll cop to that, but really half of the so-called T_D posters showing up are sharia blue. Dumb political noobs keep forgetting shariablue wants to nutzi jairmany T_D and forgets about the "Howard Stern Syndrome." Those losers spend 10 times as long reading T_D every single day.
If reddit subs got ad-funded like YT channels T_D would be one of the wealthiest and have the SJs to thank for it. So every time someone links Holla Forums you're going to get a bunch of fakey SRS trannies showing up too.

actually this is the part most likely to have a comparison with Germany.
As the descendants of the pogrom-happy Stalin, Norks will still be 100% anti-kike, made all the more impossible to convert due to their kike-happy southern cousins.
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/talmud-in-korea/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4065672,00.html
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143192
South Koreans treat the talmud like US "Protestants" treat the bible. You can imagine how infuriating this unification will turn out.
The best solution for this is actually the way Saddam came to power. Leave the Norks in administration after kicking tubbo out, and favour the norks in bureaucracy as you chop out Cultist-chan's loyalists and whiny SJ-SKs.
The additional bonus is the norks are coming from a very old school dictatorship and wouldn't have a clue how SK's mass surveillance state functions. Imagine if you handed Britain over to "Rhodesians" overnight.
Long-term south Korea will always be more worrisome, it's a test-bed for a ton of dystopian shit. They're currently testing out automated police officers that look suspiciously like kawaii-ified HunterKillers from the Terminator films.
You already can't reason with the human ones. This will just be the next step in arbitrary legal enforcement.
Add in that they have extensive 'controls' over their 'net the west could only dream of that your first amendment gets in the way of (being able to remotely shut down your PC for too much usage for instance, and enforcing heavy restrictions or outright bans from 12AM to 6AM to "enforce maximal worker productivity" for one example, not fucking shitting you, every PC made there has a killswitch only their gov can access.)
Obama handing internet control to ICANN is the first step in bringing this to the west, I guarantee you this.

Hey, you want to know how bad they are in comparison?
Everyone knows you go to North Korea, you have to remain with your 'guided tour' group. But what about supposedly democratic south korea?
Relations have been very tense between the media and the authorities under President Park Guen-Hye. The government has displayed a growing inability to tolerate criticism and its meddling in the already polarized media threatens their independence. A defamation law providing for sentences of up to seven years in prison is the main reason for self-censorship in the media. This is additionally one of the main grounds for online censorship.
Rating: Irascible
Sounds like what the media would have you believe happens with the norks doesn't it?
But no. The Committee for the Protection of Journalists had this to say about south korea
Imagine if Hillary passed a federal law against 'misogynist language' that also had a rider that jails everyone that called her a bitch. That's exactly what Runny-nose Parkour did.
nytimes.com/2016/03/06/world/asia/defamation-laws-south-korea-critics-press-freedom.html
dw.com/en/japan-voices-frustration-over-jailed-journalist-in-south-korea/a-18792892
storify.com/nytimesworld/censorship-in-south-korea
For comparison, here's a list of African/Negro countries rating higher than SK on the freedom index:
Mauritania, Mauritius, Niger, Haiti, Comoros, Trinidad & Tobago, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Senegal, Namibia, Zambia, Lesotho, South Africa, Ghana, Jamaica.
and it is EQUAL to Tanzania, Benin, Guinea Bissau, and Sierra Leone. This from a rating twice as good as the US pre-Aparkalypse. They dropped 70 spots through socially-enacted slow boiling. They may be rich and make fancy electronic widgets for westerners, but they have literally nothing else going for them. All their fancy new technology of the past 10 years was created to control their population's hearts and minds first and foremost.
What Killary wanted to do to the US, if you couldn't imagine it, you really didn't need to. Just peek south of BestKorea.
fyi norks are rated worse than them but their problems are in a few very specific areas known to literally everyone. Chances are, if you got permission to visit, you'd feel a lot freer overall. In fact, don't take my word for it, remember when it was a big press blowout that Laibach would play for the Norks? I wonder how their experience went.
rollingstone.com/culture/news/cannabis-and-the-sound-of-music-what-laibach-learned-in-north-korea-20150825 yea I know, Rolling, but they're the only ones that do most of these music-related interviews to the length that ought to be necessary.
Also it bears mentioning unlike most dictatorships, they prize personability higher than everything else when it comes to their 'guest ambassadors.' They don't want you to feel antagonised or controlled, and they are even allowed to get you illegal substances/gadgets off the black market within reason. (as most of their guests tend to be foreign musicians and athletes ahead of reporters) They are also trained to hilariously guilt trip you for attempting to go somewhere you shouldn't because you're expected to feel like they're your buddy the whole time. (see: Joo Dee in Avatar's Ba Sing Se episodes, that's probably a good comparison)
and hey they just have straight up better propaganda too.

Did you all go full retard? Not only is this a war that brings literally nothing to America, it would lead to North Korea getting annexed by South Korea, which is quite possibly the most "progressive" country on Earth, even more than fucking Sweden. Did none of you read fucking gookanon reports on the situation in South Korea? War with North Korea is yet another war in the name of kikes, as however shit North Korea is, it'd rather go down in nuclear fire than bow down to an international cabal of kike puppeteers.

Also pictures neglects to mention but she also instituted mandatory fingerprinting and bloodtesting.
Sorks have the best and most efficient criminal detection system on the planet
One of the leading acts of 'violent resistance' prior to the cult's discovery?
"wanton public structure vandalism" as their media called it.
What was it actually?
the few 3000 people unprinted in the country and using pre-Park mobile devices leaving red dyed thumbprints on government buildings
To say "Haha, your ridiculous Matrix-tier police state from Minority Report missed us!"
They were considered as dangerous radicals because, with no information on them, the central database's investigators could not predict what they would do next nor track their movements. Which actually does happen, they'll study your prior legally-sanctioned public misbehavior in order to determine what your first illegal action would be. The rate of success is 30% which is astounding for as mythical a concept as 'pre-crime' is. You know how you guys have that screencap of normies being NPCs floating about? SK turned that into federal policy. The dystopian hell SJs believe they live in everywhere else on the planet?
That's actually what SK was living. And their SJs loved it just fine since the legal system was linguistically tailored around them at the expense of everyone else.
Everything Hillary would have done here, was already going on over there

anyway, I imagine Trump did try to swing his campaign pledge by the MIC and give Japan back its own army, but the complex wasn't having any of that, so now you're all stuck being Japan's stickman.
Which sucks because I know Japan would follow the route of guaranteeing defecting Norks gov positions to prevent another Park. "It's just like my Uncle Katsuya's doodles" indeed. Norks are not the Koreans singled out in Japan's Coincidence Detector fork.
It's a shame GITS doesn't have a really really insane and abusive political character, because I imagine the average jap doesn't realise how bad SK really is, and what a terrible influence they are on their own culture.

Oops, way over the text limit, haha. Well, I find censorship a pretty terrible thing in general, considering the (((MSM))) goes to such lengths to prevent anyone realising what they do to us south of you. So I'm always fearful of systems like SK's "being proven to work" and then being exported. You can understand why this is a bit of a sore spot and activates my 'tism something harsh.

that's it actually, somewhat. Also why the only assassination attempts come from general military staff.
Any grouch that doesn't like both the US and Kim stays out in the countryside. Real shame the US never thought of that, instead their 'capital city' is swarming with enriching muggers. DC feels as bad to me as one of our own CentAm cities.
America as a new country, could've done this. It'd be no go in latin america though, there's a lot of pre-conquistador community traditions and such that revolve around every nation's capital.

If Trump does invade NK this is the only way it will go down.

I hope he parks a tomahawk right up kim jong uns fat ass.

What the fuck does Israel have to gain from buttfucking a hermit kingdom?

It being a hermit kingdom is the reason buddy

As says. It's one of the few countries that kikes aren't able to infiltrate and subvert.

thread theme

twitter.com/JeremyKohCNA/status/852174426921607168

I was really hoping Trump was going to be strictly isolationist, but it doesn't look like we're going to get that. If we just have to go and fuck with someone, nork seems relatively low risk if China is going along with it.

There has to be pros and cons here beyond pure warhawking on behalf of israel. If china is onboard, the downside seems minimal. A much worse scenerio would be ignoring it until a missile randomly sneaks through to Japan and we go in guns blazing while China feels the need to save face.

Does this nigger not know what OPSEC means?

That's a normalfag. This is a legit happening.

Not really related, but let me tell you a little anecdote:
When some guy from my company defected to the Ukraine to fight for the Pro-Russian forces, we had a long-ass presentation about how we must not talk about it to anyone or mention it, even to close family members or guys from other companies, and had to sign a non-disclosure agreement after that.
Well, not even an hour later that story already found its way to the press

OP's got nothing that says "Imminent". It might go somewhere, but probably just a saber-rattling distraction. We have been at literal war with the Norks since 1950 and have only been on a cease-fire status since '54.
The war became a stalemate because we were fighting a land war against Chinese troops, which is undoable.
If they are a threat to world peace all of a sudden, it's up to the Chinks to take care of it, not the US, we already paid!

Jesus Christ. Is this a social media generation thing where people have a complete inability to perform information control?

Fucking hell. Not only should journalists not be invited, or at the very least, be told they have 30 minutes in advance, but every one needs to be stripped down and cavity searched.

When I was in the navy, they'd make us all go dark (river city) without warning. If we're going to do this, don't involve the worst opsec risks known to humanity.

They aren't if you leave them alone.

Kim needs food.

Place your bets.

It's already seven o' clock in Norklandia and based on we are gonna have some fireworks real soon here. Prepare for the fireworks and slaughter boys. Shit is gonna get interesting.

He's not going to star a war over it. South Korea's ex-prez wouldn't have tried to provoke a war if she thought Norks would attack anyway.

Their narrative wasn't the only thing he denied :^)

Holy fuck, is this fucking real?
YOU HAVE KIDS HAVING TO BUY THEIR OWN FOOD?
What in the goddamn name of fuck is wrong with you all?

Nearly every country in Europe (that aren't shitholes) give food to kids who go to school.
That's a dumb american rhetoric. "I pay for my shit, you pay for yours".
That kind of mentality separates people from each other. It segregates every individual into it's own corner so they can't gather efforts and pull throught.

In europe people look at kids and see the workers of tomorrow. They are the people who will sustain our old age. And they're the future of our countries. Noone minds paying taxes that then get funneled into school lunches. Or national healthcare: I pay taxes so that the state can give healthcare to everyone. Why? Because when I get to restaurant, the waiter isn't hospitalized waiting for his insurance to come throught. He went, got his treatment and came back to work.
The workers don't need to put a large chunk of their salary aside to pay eye-gouging insurance companies either.
It's a small part of your taxes that ensures that the ENTIRE WORKING FORCE keeps working and healthy.

Only on United Stupid of America would you see people toiling and slaving for healthcare and kids food.
Jesus fuck, and you guys criticize third world countries.

Oy vey, my entire family was thrown into a pedal driven brain bashing machine on a rollercoaster platform going into the gas chamber by Kim Jon Un! Fighting him is the moral thing to do goyim!

Why don't we go after the Bronies with an intelligence agency and a psyop division first, CIAnigger.

democracy is shit, nork is even more shit.

I'm all for your "feed the workers of tomorrow" gambit if the workers of tomorrow were people I actually cared for, i.e., mainly whites. You see, here in the states, it's illegal Mexicans, Somalis, blacks, etc. who get their free lunch along with the occassional white kid (because we do offer free lunch/breakfast to the poor). To allow all to do this would only further the issue of wasting money. Until the trash is removed, your dream cannot be realized. On that note however, I've seen Europe, yes, everyone gets a lunch. You know what I see? I see a bunch of not eating as well. I.e., you're taking care of a parasite along with the workers of tomorrow.

What do you imagine the difference is? Some people bring their own lunch. The people who want a school lunch get a school lunch and pay for the school lunch. There are subsidies for the impoverished, and meal cards for those who expect to get a school-provided lunch regularly so they don't have to bring any money. I have no idea what you're upset about.

Meh, why not give it a try? Not like we are winning the way things are going this way.

t. yuropoor giving all his monies to shitskins

Kek has spoken, we are of into happenings into infinity.

where? I propose we move in and take them over, then nuke the surface fags.

I'm so fucking sick of this meme.

heil

Dubs for truth.

Heil'd

I wonder how many more times I'll hear that before I die. Because it's already past 50 easily.

Are you literally retarded?

This guy again trying to push a narrative of Russia is the reason for all the refugees. I mean really you think it has nothing to do with the US spending the past part of the last 3 decades destabilising the entire Middle East, funding various radical groups and arming everyone who'll take the guns.

I only support war with NK for the sole reason that there's a possibility of nuking that entire shithole peninsula and the cockroaches that live there.

Please do not associate Uncle Adolf with those gook retards.

I'm a simple man. They're commies, kill them.

And Worst Korea

The Happening meme is getting stale, now that it won't actually Happen at least within this lifetime thanks to Trump.