Xonotic

I saw you fags talking about Xonotic in some threads these last couple of days so I decided to download it. I've barely played any arena shooters, but this game seems pretty fun. There's not many players though, so I thought maybe Holla Forums could commandeer a server or some user could host his own.

The game is free and open source, you can download it here:

>xonotic.org/

I'm a shit OP for this since I can't contribute anything, but maybe this will take off.

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/xonotic/xonotic/wikis/Halogenes_Newbie_Corner
web.archive.org/web/20160424154902/http://8ch.net/v/res/9112771.html
gitlab.com/xonotic/xonotic/wikis/Halogenes_Newbie_Corner#picmip-and-simple-items
needtomeet.com/meeting?id=ac9w62e7V
needtomeet.com/meeting?id=b15ldwtyV
needtomeet.com/meeting?id=ia0afv09V
needtomeet.com/meeting?id=v3gjhrdmV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've played it before some nights with lainchan
It's really fun with a lot of players. I'm not smart enough to make my own server, but if we make a server or take over an existing one, that would be great

Movement is like Quake, but most weapons have secondary fire modes, like UT. Maps, game modes, weapons etc., all are very good and balanced, though there's a bad map every once in a while. Some modes add a grappling hook, which accelerate you to a fixed point, resulting in some serious speed.

Graphics are serviceable, nothing to write home about, but when do you ever turn up the graphics in an arena shooter?

FAST?

FAST
F
A
S
T

yeah the game is fast as hell.

I've been board lately. Ill give a download when I get home.

Have a bump

bump

quick jewtube search

I was expecting fortress forever burst of fast, but good enough fast

I should have made this thread later in the day/evening when more working anons would be home and neets would be awake. I have to go out, but when I get back we might can organize something. Bumping to keep it alive.

Monitoring this thread

hear hear

I've been playing this a fuck ton lately

Bump, don't let this thread die, homos

that would look more like this

i should play it more

Thsi video is giving me motion sickness

Xonotic's cool and all, but where are my Warsow bros at?

I'm up for this if anyone can host a server.

Overwatch has waifus. This game has no waifus. Therefore it is shit.

I always wanted to get into this but my aim is shit.

USE THIS GUIDE FOR FAST AND BETTER VISUAL CLARITY

gitlab.com/xonotic/xonotic/wikis/Halogenes_Newbie_Corner

I've had xonotic ready to install past few months, might try it sometime.

Have you tried making sure there is no acceleration at play in your hardware?

Fuck I've been trying to start a server for like an hour, but I'm so retarded with this shit that even this simple script editing is too complicated.

Where are Holla Forums fags when we need them?

you gotta be pretty retarded to fuck that up

sorry

I've been pestering my normalfag friends to play this with me, but they don't seem interested. I'd be happy to play with you disgusting faggots.

Fuck normalfags

sorry, now i feel bad

is this what fun is, holy shit this is amazing

I'm positive that there is no hardware fuckery going on. I guess I'm just bad.

Everytime

Haven't played it much, but it's pretty fun game if you can get a few people in a vanilla server. Some of the weapon models look a bit too similar though, I keep getting confused.

I can set up a game. Just mention a time tbh.

NOW

I'll dick around and try and figure it out.

dew it faget

Not tonight. But I'll have it set up by 19:00.GMT+1

Any game mode in particular or just Deathmatch.

Deathmatch is fine I guess

There's a mode that lets people vote on the game (ctf, team dm, dm, etc), or maybe just do ffa

Does this have sound or it is me?

DID SOMEONE SAY CHAOSESQUE?

It's you

CTF is a must.
FFA is great.
Keys is a fun one.
I necver cared for TDM in any game, but maybe other people like it.

Don't forget to follow this guide to get rid of shit that makes it hard to see.

Force all player models to be Mega Erebus, turn off damage blur, etc.

Ah blee blee boo
Ah bum for you

It's too late for me now, try again in 18 hours.

I'll give it a try sometime. Is there a way we could organize and schedule games together? Doing it by posts in a thread seems inconvenient.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Warsow nigga reporting in, I was never very good, I couldn't do that wall kick thing that could transfer your momentum in a different direction and it surprisingly ran like shit on my toaster but I had some fun and generally enjoyed it while it lasted.
I have zero interest in Xonotic; never have, never will.

Rest In Peace, old friend. Rest In Peace.

CTF
T
F

bump

Fuck IT I'm awake Gunna set up the xonotic server now.

American or yuro?

Brit but the server is going to be hosted in france.

awesome i cant wait to suck ass

Ill play when I get home

whats the name of the server?\

Holla Forums Xonotic server

IP: 164.132.194.22:26000

Nice. I'll check it out in a couple of hours when I'm free.

Bump, get in here niggers

Sorry about that had to restart the server.

Any way you can enable gamemode voting/ a way to switch the gamemode without restarting the server?

hey is your serb up again or something

Downloading, might play in a couple of hours.

Fuck GoldenEye: Source, this is the ultimate game

Server is still up Same IP. I'll be joining after tea.

sweet

Boomp

is the server full of players? because this might be the reason for me if i can't see anybody

Update your fucking server faggot.

Can you remove the broken maps from the rotation?

Sorry about that I dl'd the wrong version …
Its back up.

server lags like hell, anybody from NA that can host?

absolutely beautiful

bumping, this is fucking fun

Fuck yes! This game is criminally underrated.
I don't know why people aren't playing it, it's basically the FOSS lovechild of UT and Quake 3.

Thanks for the server

The server needs to disable health regen.

Once my homosex brother gets off tv i can duke it out with you fags.

I played a bit of single player and it was very fun

Why you guys shilling arena shooters so much lately? Most of those games aren't even good.

[citation needed]

why not just reinstall quake 3/UT 2k4?

Does it have strafe jumping? That was fun as hell in Quake 2.

Check out the movement here
It has strafejumping, air strafing, and ramp jumping.
Players spawn with a low damage splash weapon for blastjumping

Because this is like a blend of both.
And you cant take quake3 and ut2k4 and play "q3/ut2k4".

I meant these, included Xonotic and ut4, they are not that old yet.

Some of you don't even know all those games that well. I have archived one of those threads

web.archive.org/web/20160424154902/http://8ch.net/v/res/9112771.html

I unfortunately don't have the one where I was arguing with someone about sprinting in ut4, where he claimed there is no such thing in ut4. I mean how can you claim to be a ut fan but not realize that there is sprinting in ut4?

Anyway, my point is that arena shooters are mostly shilled and hyped by people who didn't play them back then.

GET IN HERE YOU FAGGOTS

I'm getting 170-255ms in the browser.
I might go see how tough it is to just setup my own server here in NY.

Is it the French server again? I was hoping for a server where I'd get a lower lateny.

but user, Xonotic is literally just a Nexuiz fork from before Alientrap sold off the IP to Ubisoft
and Nexuiz hit version 1.0 in 2005.
even then, the Xonotic fork became usable to the majority in 2011 with 0.5.0.

embed related came out a literal decade ago.

thought it was new, first time I ever heard of it was here.

I've, I've never gone this fast before.

This is the first area shooter I've ever played

Xonotic is closest to Quakeworld in terms of physics and movement, not Quake 3. Quake 3's physics and movement are pretty different from either of those. its more like Quake and UT2004 blended, from there the gameplay ends up different from both of them. also, Xonotic is completely free and open source, so while UT2004's software will stagnate, Xonotic's will not. that also means anyone can download it legally and play it for free and do what they want with it as long as they abide by the licenses.

like says, Xonotic is pretty old if you count Nexuiz. for some comparison, heres a nice frag movie from around the time of the forking of Nexuiz.

i'm not sure what someone arguing about UT4 has to do with Xonotic though

new people liking arena shooters is a bad thing? if new people don't start playing them the genre will die out.
Xonotic isn't being shilled, the game's assets and source code are under free licenses and it says right on the front page "Xonotic is and will always be free-to-play." and the developers spend most of their money on development anyway. the developers are dedicated to it being free, it's a part of why Xonotic was forked from Nexuiz.

whats the deal with spamming all the Unreal Tournament stuff anyway?

Will I eventually unlock some kind of training room? No bots or players, I don't even recognize the guns.

Well that was fun.

Anons should really give give this a go.

Theres a server up called buddyfriendlyguy with good ping for NY
I was having fun in the frog Holla Forums server, but it emptied out, and there were 7 players in bfg's.

Check out the guide ITT to know the weapons.
It pays to read because the weapons have some complex functionality.

I've read it, but I really need an empty/offline place to get the hang of everything. So far I've just been using the machine gun and using my usual aiming/tracking carried over from other fps's.

Do you see the INSTANT ACTION button at the top if your screencap?

Yes, and it says with bots. Is there something offline with none?

yeah, you go into multiplayer and create a game with only one player slot and 0 bots.

Sorry

Go into multiplayer -> create, then set up your match with bots, the map, etc. This will not be online

Played a bit. Feels way faster than Q3 and UT, especially with the blaster and bunnyhopping. Don't like weapon and pickup design, though. Are there alternate, simpler models for them?

I found a simple items setting here.
But for the viewmodels, all I can see is to disable them entirely.
gitlab.com/xonotic/xonotic/wikis/Halogenes_Newbie_Corner#picmip-and-simple-items

Is there a config file?

Blimp

Burp

Sage

heres a frag movie that shows some real good players

Xonotic can have custom player models, i remember seeing a Suiseiseki player model on a modded server. someone could probably import those OA3 models when OA3 is done.
i have no interest in Overwatch myself, its the last class based FPS i'd play. plus, Blizzard is pretty horrible to anybody who liked their older stuff and doesn't really do anything original anymore, i'd rather not support their behavior.

yeah you're gonna have to get used to the other weapons, the machinegun at the moment is arguably the weakest but its going to be replaced by a lightning gun anyway. incredible how little variety most modern FPSes have in their weapons nowadays.

for what purpose

I need a link

NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER

check the mailto:

server is dead

An user said that there was a public server with a good amount of guys on it.

I don't see the Holla Forums server online either.

The Holla Forums server right now is in france.
And the default server listing order is by ping, so it could be pretty far down.

Another server that has players every so often is the (SMB) Kansas Public [git] server.
That one is great, great maps and a vote system that lets players vote for a new gametype after each map.

bump

I'll be Playing tonight.

server is still up.

ebin

bump

C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\xonotic\data

Empty on a friday night

wonderful

Double and triple checked.

Maybe tweak your sensitivity. I've heard somewhere that you should be able to spin 180 when moving the mouse the longest comfortable distance but I dunno.

Anyone want to play?

Sure, give me a sec

I will get on.
I've been trying to make sense of making a server with all the bells & whistles of the Kansas server.
But it's been really difficult without any knowledge.
They got different power-ups, and a vote for a new gamemode at the end of each match.

Just trying to download the SMB modpack, following the instructions in the github, I am constantly hitting errors and having to go to google to find the answer.

I should take a break.

It's still daylight in 'MURRIKA
This Saturday night isn't dead yet.
I'm gonna keep my client on the Holla Forums server.
I'll be listening for other players while playing some pinball.

Can serveranon change the server to deathmatch?
We can't get enough people for a ctf so far.

Downloadan

Could we set a schedule for matches? Something like:
So we all know when to expect someone wants to play.

Date & time.

I'll install the SMB modpack.

soon

If I weren't a filthy neet I might have started a server already, getting a job soon so that might change.

Compensate for your shit aim by learning maps, routes, timers etc. Learn your opponent so that instead of shooting at a dynamic target, you shoot where you know they go

That's what I do. Your aim will get better as you get used to the other portions of the game, and rocket launchers in AFPS are generally quite merciful

I only don't play it because CPM and Reflex exist. Xonotic would be my go-to if both died and Xonotic somehow survived though

Of course it's a UTfag

chaosesque autist and vore tournament made me wary of xonotic

Played some duels yesterday. It was fun. If you like arena shooters, you will probably like it. It's clearly inspired by Quake 3 and also UT to a degree.

My biggest complaint is that it's hard to tell what the weapons do.

Just went through its simple player, solid shooter with decent maps. Weapons are a bit odd though since I still can't tell em apart.

Shame no one actually plays the MP

might as well repost the Kansas serb some dude owns that occasionally has traffic (and that i'm just spectating in)

192.187.121.98:26000

everybody pls get in here

bumparoo

posting another serb

52.201.70.199 (all Xonotic servers use the same Port so that doesn't really matter much)

After just a couple hours, using and identifying the weapons comes naturally.
Just spend time with a couple guns at a time, and learn them 1 by 1.

Thanks for the new game you cunts, I can't get enough of it and yet there's no servers near my ping with players.

Keep it going and I can join tomorrow.

What night you guys wanna set up a game night?

what happened to all the maps on the SMB server? There used to be hundreds of them. Now there is less than 40.

DEATH-SAVE

its dead sir

oh so you were the toxic faggots plaguing this fucking outstanding game

kys

It does need players though.

meaning you fucks should play with me since it's lonely in the SMB dallas server

bumpan

Okay you fags, I'm giving this a try because you said the magic words.

Gotta go fast

bumpan

Is the bunnyhopping simplified bullshit where you just hold down spacebar to move faster instead of something that actually requires skill and practice?

you only need to hold down spacebar im afraid

hold down spacebar + don't have to press w (like original quake games)
although honestly most people would use scripts anyways if it wasn't the default

This has always been the stupidest complaint.
It'vs not like holding down spacebar automatically gives you good cap-times.
Having to time your button presses constantly is a retarded "skill", this doesn't make it easy to blast and weave through a map.
Not being allowed to hold spacebar has nothing to do with the skill of making a good defrag record.

This is just bullshit that keeps everyone out of the genre. And not a single dev has been stupid enough to allow it, despite how common a complaint it is.
Not Xonotic, not QL, not Fortress Forever.

Saturday night I expect for my schedule. That is, if we're going with it.

Fucking christ, if I had known this many people were interested I would have made the thread sooner.

Is there a server up at the moment? From the looks of it all of the servers in this thread are dead as fuck. What time will another one be? Does tonight work? If not what about friday night when most people are off work?

Xonotic's movement is different because of its heavy limitations on strafe jumping, the autohop is not as important. Warsow has autohop and that doesn't really make the movement require less skill or practice in that game.

well says Saturday, i'm guessing in an American timezone. could probably make that myself.

I agree. I literally feel like a retard because for the last two weeks I've been timing my jumps by tapping my spacebar.

It really does take the skill away because you have one less thing to manage and for a game like this what's really left to manage without it? Aim and guns. At least the gib servers have a hook and brings the skill back up, but at the same time they take away a resource to manage which brings the skill back down: guns.

Timing is the most important skill in an arena shooter. Without timing this game would be an tbs rpg or something. You're just mad because you're low energy cuck hands can't keep up testosterone fueled nationalist energy.

While I'm not a fan of auto hop, basic bitch jump timing isnt where the skill comes in. There's a little bit lost if you have things like double jumps being automated, since the timing of those is quite important but you still have all the item timers, stack calculation, weapon combos, routes and mind games to deal with in addition to aiming, positioning, utilizing the right weapons for the task at hand and managing ammo/stack

Instagib is casual as fuck, because you no longer have to keep track of the rough health values of either player, theres no weapon denial, weapon combos or item acquisition in general, and there's not usually any leading. It's a gamemode for hitscan heroes and fucking around

I will say though that pretty much every game with auto hop ends up having an inferior movement system to go with it

I used to play this quite a while before Holla Forums caught on to this, and I've recently started again. There is one thing in this game that I hate with all of my passion: the UI. It is abhorrent, what is the deal with these three window things? Why can't the devs include a normal fucking main menu?

Is there any mod out there that modifies the UI so that it's more conventional?

The autohop in xonotic works in a way that you'll basically be unable to turn when using it, and you have to time right while turning if you don't want to lose your speed. All it really does is remove the pointless tedium of continually pressing the spacebar when moving in straight lines.

This has always been the stupidest complaint.
It'vs not like aiming gives you good cap-times.
Having to aim constantly is a retarded "skill", this doesn't make it easy to blast and weave through a map.
Not being allowed to aim has nothing to do with the skill of making a good defrag record.

This is just bullshit that keeps everyone out of the genre.

That's a bizarre way to do it. IIRC QW made you press jump every time but you didnt have to time it
Also

If youre putting as much thought into jumping as you are into aiming, you're either very new or not very good. It becomes a purely mechanical response, not unlike balancing while riding a bike

It's also fun, there is a learning curve and a right way and wrong way to do it. This dumbs it down to the point where it makes it extremely boring, mindless and pointless.

Xinshi here, tell me when you lads are on again. You guys were great. Game is easily in my top five shootan when it isn't dead.

That's not true.
You can airstrafe while autobhopping.

Nice butthurt.

Bullshit. Pic or it didn't happen.

Read some actual guides about xonotic movement, like the gitlab guide itt.

Although the gitlab guide does not mention circlejumping or how strafejumping is faster than just holding space+w. It does mention airstrafing, and I use it constantly in xonotic.

IMO, strafejumping is only marginally better than space+w. Better to just do the latter since there's less input required.

Yes.
But blastjumping is even better than bhopping alone anyway.

Oh boy, here we go again.

As much as I love zooming at sanic speeds, bunnyhops/strafe jumps are very unintuitive and awkward methods of moving around the map. Not everyone one has the autism to learn and master them. Heck, almost all of those who did have been playing those games since their inception, so it's pretty much imprinted into their brains at this point.
It only really appeals to a very specific niche, as seen by the size of the AFPS community today.

user, what in god's name are you on about? I personally started arena vidya only ~2 weeks ago and immediately understood it. It hardly takes any crazy amount of skill in order to pick it up and just play. Just make sure you're not autistically slow at aiming and git gud at predicting enemy movement.

Does any ofher genre have people like this?
Do fighting game communities have people who complain about games having an input buffer?

Well, what afps did you play, most of the popular ones, like xonotic, have simplified movement; which is what I think he is saying the games need to have.

Xonotic. Xonotic is the first and only multiplayer arena I've ever played, barring a few Quake 1 playthroughs.

Haven't tried the multiplayer aspect yet but I'm really enjoying it thus far. The race game mode was a lot more fun than i thought it would be and the maps all seem pretty good.

I think Xonotic is at it's most intense when you're on a hook instagib map that has no floors, so it forces you to juggle hooking as well as extreme accuracy at the same time.

The akimbo gametype is also stellar.

I'm free for pretty much the entire Saturday, can be around for the morning, and my connection is still good for Western Europe (French server is good) if the Europeans want to play with. Should we make this a weekly thing? So we all know when to expect people will play and get a decent group going.

gid gud scrub

Okay this is what I was thinking of, and I never used it or anything similar to it before.

Vote which times you play on Saturday.
needtomeet.com/meeting?id=ac9w62e7V

That's neat. It would be interesting if we could get a friday night game night or something similar going. Plan out every week what day we're getting on and what time. Communication is going to be a big deal however, a lot of the reason why ace of spades threads die and the server(s) get deserted so fast is due to a lack of communication, people not saying when they're getting on or bumping the thread and so and so forth. A few anons are having very similar issues with trying to rally up enough anons for global agenda.

It's more on par with people whining that special moves in Street Fighter should have Smash inputs because they're too inept to do a movement that takes maybe five minutes at most to get down consistently.

The fun part really isnt +jump. I could see arguments made for double jumping or for the other components of strafejumping but the interesting part isn't pressing a button every .4 seconds.

I dont feel like it took excessively long to learn how CPM worked once I found the right method for learning it. There's a lot to expand on, sure. However if you just take mew's playthrough of b0 and complete the first couple of rooms along with him you should be good to go for most maps. The only tricky jump was cpm22 RA and that's cuz misunderstood the videos I had seen on it. Ive also heard from some people that it's very easy to teach in-person, the trick is just getting people to do the inputs right a couple times. They wont be a defrag champ but they'll do alright on duel and tdm maps

Most available times currently look like this.

Vote if you haven't.

Those are in Pacific Standard Time by the way.

It's input buffer, exactly like input buffer.

With an input buffer, if you press punch again before your first punch finishes, another punch will activate with perfect timing right after the first.
There are actually some combo oriented fighting games that don't do that.

With autobounce, another jump activates right after the first.

You're freaking out like it's an "auto-circlejump" button, which is exactly what smash inputs are like compated to traditional fighting inputs.

whats the point of this shitty laser rifle? is it like a shitty pistol with infinite ammo?

Which one? The beam? It deals fuckloads of damage as long as you can keep on target.

this one

This is called "dial a combo" and it's shit on for a reason. Having combos based on timing makes it far more interesting and creates a gap between new and skilled players.

Which removes a fun element of skill from the game. Two players on opposite teams running for the flag, one of them fucks up the timing on their jump, the other doesn't, the more skilled player gets their first. With autojump everyone is a winner which is boring as hell and fucking retarded. That's a simple example not taking into account alternating A and D as well as smooth mouse movements.

This game is dead as shit and this simplification turned me off it. Why bother making an arena shooter when you're just going to fuck up the skill ceiling and completley miss the point of these kinds of games.

Just like in xonotic.
How about you play the game and then complain instead of doing it backward?

That's your blaster
For blastjumping.
No, it does not deal a shitload of damage, but if you have good aim you can juggle enemies with it.

I know you are sincerely upset, but getting emotional isn't going to change anything.

The skill ceiling is not compromised and you cannot reach cap-times of actual skilled players.
Go to the flag cap server. Try and set a new record.
Even if you look up the fastest route, you still can't execute it. Because there is still a fuckload of room to fuck up everything.

4 currently on Holla Forums Xonotic server.

Jesus Christ, you are a fucking lazy unskilled piece of shit.

You just want to take the same lazy flag route as all the mongoloids, and beat them only because you can press spacebar better.
You refuse to put in extra effort and win by running a more difficult and faster route.

You are the casuals.

Some other people showing up. If you want to play they're still there.

da fuck this hosted at?

france

Schedule for today (assuming honest votes).

thanks bro, i got how it works. its awesome

Some people starting to play somewhat according to schedule.

Here's the poll for Sunday.

Anyone can open up polls for the other days, even Monday, next weekend, w/e.

Server going mad.
Judging by the pings, should we move onto a server in the U.S?

United federation of gaming server gogogo

I'm off for today. Getting curbstomped 1v1 is getting boring. Wew.

Probably a bit late to get attention by now.

needtomeet.com/meeting?id=ia0afv09V

needtomeet.com/meeting?id=v3gjhrdmV

Scheduling for weekdays is not out of the question however. The site doesn't ask for registration to schedule something, but it does want the email field filled.

If there's anything to note about today's games, it's that it takes a while for people to start coming in even if you're the one that's early, on-time, even 10-20 minutes late.

What?
I think he's massively overreacting (because he's overstating how important jump timing is at anything beyond shitter-tier), but how does wanting specific, manual button inputs mean he just wants the game to be explicitly about timing jumps? He's saying he wants a game with high movement skill ceiling where no inputs are automated
Also, once again

Also I just realized I never reinstalled Xonotic after replacing my hard drive. Time to do configs all over again

He's overstating the importance because that's how important it is to him.
He is "shitter-tier", and hiding behind the illusion that he is the better player.

If he's really misspoken, then he can proclaim that, but I'm not making that assumption.

Also that's raising the skill floor, not the skill ceiling.

Maybe I missed something but I didn't get the sense that he's insisting that he's a better player, merely that he wants to be and wants to be rewarded for doing so.

It is in some ways, and isn't in others. Ran through the campaign last night as a refresher, and autojump absolutely does trivialize certain types of terrain. If I run into a series of slightly elevated platforms (the most common example being stairs) I just slide to the top. Some of these could be tricky to traverse, due to uneven spacing between platforms (horizontally and vertically) and could be circumvented by a double jump. In Q3 CPM I'd be able to get the right sequence of jumps down and skip that shit, and new players would have to work around the geometry in a slower manner, but Xonotic didn't appear to have that functionality. Gotta mess around with it a little more to see what bits and pieces I've missed

The example he used though (just basic A to B, someone misses a jump input) is retarded.I would generally assume he's pretty new to AFPS given that specific example

What are you fgts doing? Stop beating off to your bbc addiction porn and come play at (SMB)USA instagib+hook Dallas. We're waiting.

Divinity: Original Sin with my friend. We're at the finale of the game.

Do other people play this? feel like the server browser is awful empty

Well, if you hadn't been beating off to black dick, you'd have played on a full server earlier. A lot of games are usually all throughout the weekend, and like 7-11 (est) on the workday. Other than those you'll be lucky to get 1 other person on a good server.

One of the reasons arena shooters are pure cancer. May as well have made all these new arena shooters on the Quake 2 engine if the people that actually play them somehow have trouble actually doing so without tuning them to low-budget 2002 shooter quality.

but at least it's not that mikeeusa faggot's game

>>>/suicide/

Looks like I won.

found the graphicsfag