Tfw this E3 had far less SJW pandering games than last year

finally devs realise where the money actually is.

Can you give examples of 2015 and now ?

Because it seems like the same shit, with less indies but more cash for feminist charities. Oh and more gay ribbons.

We got a literal SJW - The Game in AAA quality though.

However, bethesda did that stupid rainbow shit, thereby instantly removing all respect i had for them.

My opinion instantly turned from "they're okay, i don't understand a lot of the hate they get to "They're all literal faggots."

Some people may think i'm overreacting.
I don't.

I don't really mind gays, but what's up with the rainbow shit a lot of them love flying around.

that well is poisoned beyond repair.

We're we watching the same E3?

EA had that embarrassing feminist charity shit. Otherwise, not much to complain about.

You're overreacting because Bethesda wasn't the only kne who did that

2007 was a mistake

what?

this E3 was nothing but niggers and strong womyn

You're as big a faggot as they are

Your mother dropped you from an helicopter as a baby?

How short peoples memories are.

You sure you didnt heard about berserk and the southpark controversy,didnt ya?

But this year it went fucking knee-deep in it.
EA was SJW pandering at the finest
I can't remember a game without a strong woman trope in it.
The only white protagonist was on Days Gone and God of War. It's worse user,they completely substituted us with women and blacks.

I've seen this pic posted countless times already, but I realized just now that the strong wyman is wearing a fucking veil.

WAKE ME UP
It's what I'd say if anybody gave a shit about that game…

Me too.
I can at least somewhat tolerate homosexuals existing, but all this "gay pride" etc shit is really driving me up the bend.

"you will be able to play as a woman"

Delicate flowers are always going to get upset over things. What matters is if people listen to them.

fuck off, every single game I've seen so far is full of nigs and strong & incompetent womyn

Holy fucking shit,i thought it was a hood not a veil.

Southpark was a needle in the hay.
And Nips don't give a fuck unless we interfere(the loli in Scalebound)

can we meme that the woman must be in full hijab because she iis exposing her legs while in a veil? its contradictory

Have you not being paying attention to the news? Some gays got shot up by a Muslim, so now everyone has to "show their solidarity", aka pointlessly virtue signal, without actually doing anything.

Please don't shoot me, Mohammad.

I also noticed there was a lot less indies, and a lot less non-game stuff.

I guess the last 5 years of saying "just show games" has caught up, not to mention Indies not making them as much money as they'd hoped (normalfags only buy AAA, and everyone else doesn't trust indies thanks to SJWs)

Of course their consoles are now in full swing with more games.
Shame about the variety and quality though.

Seems pretty SJW-y to me.
Maybe last E3 was just really, really bad in terms of sjw-ness.

Gay bar got shot up in Orlando so every slacktivist has to show their respect by wearing ribbons and talking about how much their thoughts are with them and how they #StandWithTheHomos.

Retarted ancient aliens twist or connected to the Ass creed/watch dogs universe

7.62 for all who eat poo

And this year every protagonist was black.

Jim pls, we know you want more disinfo to signla boost your narrative but nobody cares about watchdogs here. everything else was white, asian, one native american and a greek.

Theres like a dozen different levels to the whole head scarf, veil, hijab and bhurka whatever shit, not really contradictory as much as its simply uncommon.

This was the most cucked e3 yet, what are you talking about?

battlefield we wuz soldias in ww1 edition
ghost recon murica can go anywhere edition
memedogs 2 against trump

Sony was less pozzed in the bunghole.
But Kojima had his Danish film teaser for his new game.

Jewbosoft had a promise of more mountains than Todd Howard.

I guess dishonored 2 look good plus at jewtube live they said the third way to play it was without any powers. So that could be a fun game, also you can always chose the dude instead of muh strong queen.

Also the bioware character design was pretty funny.

Its super damn uncommon
rarely do they ever reveal that much flesh
Literally all shes wearing is a hood that cant cover her face, I think most muslims would call that haram

I still can't understand how you can fuck up the Asari.Even Samara with her manjaw was better

this game will be a massive flop like the last one

But it has the best character though.

She'd be stoned to death.

That was just EA.

Fuck jewbisoft.

Anons let's get this trending on Twitter!
UbisoftIsIslamophobic

Bethesda had Dishonored with the woman.
Ea was a mess
Microsoft had Gears with strong wymmin and comedy nigger,and nigger women with colored hair with mom issue.
Scalebound didn't get the loli.
The artistic game from Limbo,Minecraft with the chick and Thieves Pirate game
Ubijew was a fucking mess from the start with Niggreswood as the cherry,and For Honor with strong wymmin enemy who force viking to invade nips.
Sony had Days Gone with a white character,God of War who went full Viking and another shit i can't remember the name.
Practically we only get the nips,if only China opened the market they could force the SH to not use black since they fucking hate them.

I actually find the new design interesting, but unattractive. So what they're doing is trying to keep consistent with lore and make an asari who is more androgynous, thus reinforcing their species as monosex. It totally panders to the fucking gender fluid bullshit, but from a scifi perspective it does make a sort of sense.

On the other hand its basically this:

All sexes and species find blue space babes attractive (true for humans if you look at brain scans of 'straight' women and even gay men)

or

All sexes and species find a homogeneity of masculine and feminine traits attractive (certainly does nothing for me)

But really, the Asari are just blue succubuses with mind magic. Pick top tier waifus: Pick Quarians. Even the Protheans thought they were the hottest.

Even as a homosexual I find all the gay pride shit to be droll. Being gay isn't something to be proud of ashamed of. It's just another facet of a person. Though I agree with the rainbow flag stuff so gays can find other gays, useful to have some way of identifying potential dick receptacles without trying to awkwardly slide in "are you the gay?" Into a conversation.

I can't:the revelation of Tali's face killed me.They were perfect:child bearing hips,nice ass and tits and cute voice.

I understand where you are going but i can't unsee the pandering, even lesbians love beautiful girls,if they liked macho manjawed girls i would doubt their preference.And the bar talk between Salarian,Turian and Human explained it everything.They are keeping going with the Dragon Age,everyone is beautiful bullshit who gave us Sera "Cheeki Breechi"

The Fallout 4 thing was in response to a (retarded) rumor that was going around the Internet at that time, which said that Fallout 4 would require you to play as a man. I guess they assumed that there was only one voice actor for the protagonist.

AAA is shit, if you think that AAA quality is anything but mass-marketed garbage then you are a retard.

I don't really care about the redesign. Yet. This one question will determine whether or not it's good.

Will Asari be voiced by John Reilly?

How does he even see through those glasses?

You never saw the real tali's face, did you?

Bioware is still unredeemable. Let's hope andromeda flops, so ea can disband them.

Much better,at least she looks alien not a mutilated girl who played with mines when she was a child.
Would bang and give her allergic reaction.

Matt Rhodes considers that one I just posted to be the "real" tali, though he was also commissioned to try and make something more elaborate for the 'big reveal".

That resulted in the ingraining of bioelectric lines as well as the more "designed up" look.

Still, pale white skin + no hair was the main way he wanted to go (the purple tint was just the mask to keep the UV rays out)

What happened with berserk?

nah.most muslims love ubisoft (assassin's creed) and isis uses video game to recruit so it wouldn't make sense that they'd do any of that. even when resident evil had a quran thrown in the floor there wasn't any uprising or anything. people just avoided that game.

Yeah.. It hurts that they got that fucking lazy with such an important reveal. She was supposed to be the princess of 'the most beautiful race to have ever existed' ! God, that whole thing still just kind of hurts. I swore off any bioware IP after mass effect 3. Haven't even played inquisition, even after having a personal lore conversation with gaiter at an after party because i enjoyed it that much. I just can't care anymore. Also, they made my dirty pirate slut Isabela inexplicably less attractive, so I'm not surprised they can do nothing but make pig disgusting characters.

Did you even see the new Kojima trailer? There is literally nothing more nu male than dudes birthing babies.

This looks more of a sitcom if you ask me

Bet you 8 dollars the Robot will be a meme spouter and WACKY PHRASES

They've been deliberately making some asari ugly since ME2. I think they took the "hurr hot alien babe race is sexist" thing to heart. Seriously, go back and play ME2, Illium is filled with ugly asari, they all have low brows and weird noses.

looks a bit like a camera on his forehead, could put the image through to the other side of the glasses
but that'd be fucking dumb and super exploitable

The teaser was just Caska getting raped.

Those are his eyes silly V_~

Dishonored isn't bad, it's just an option to play as a female protagonist. If I pirate the thing I'll probably play as her seeing as Corvo's looking like an ugly NPC.

I thought For Honor having an evil goddess of war was a neat concept. One which isn't new and sjwish.
It's just some shitty fluff in a multiplayer game.

Would

The rest I don't know. You're overreacting.

Bullshit.
Literally 95% of the games shown had at least one stronk independent womyn.

Just a reminder that Battlecuck 1 will feature Black German soldiers running around French countrysides

If you're a nigger or a nigger-lover as your picture implies, I can see how you'd be oblivious to the amount of dindus both on-stage and in just about every title presented. There's still more than a handful of strong womyn present too though, so I think you might just be retarded.

So he sees through the camera, and the visor is some dumb quirky emoticon display thing? Wouldn't relying on a camera to be your eyes be incredibly silly in a world where electronic devices are at constant risk of being hacked?

but it looks cool.

I'm not overreacting,but this E3 was worse than last one in terms of SJW.
The really only good thing i can say is that they toned down the walking simulators.

The rest is just pandering,Dishonored didn't need a female counter-part and i can't really understand how For honor went from battles between three different kind of warrior who never interacted with each other focused on combat to have a story with a stronk woman.

Fuck it,this get worse every fucking time.And he got killed by a MP18,which it means weapons re interchangeable for factions.Only 5k MP18 were produced,fuck them all.

Didn't the German's pull from some African and middle eastern holdings or was that just WW2?

NO

This is the extent of Blacks fighting in ww1

Are those designer Lycra suits?

You also seem to forget he is a 1337 h4x0r so it obviously won't happen to him. Or he's already working for the antagonist and keeps his face hidden for a shit dramatic reveal.

Also:

Yeah, like ubicuck's gonna to let that happen.

if germany had more black people it would have won the war;

What did i miss

Did we watch the same E3?

Madden 17
Eh, sports, progamers, e-sports, blah blah blah.
Fifa 17
See above, but everything was centered on Alex Hunter, a nigger, apparently the whole "campaign" will be.
Very progressive, EA.

Play
EA does charity, who would have thought, to whom though?
How progressive, EA!

Bioware:
Mass Effect Andromeda
0 gameplay, all that was shown were behind the scenes and people working at their computers, with some little cutscenes flashing here and there.
Smirking asari and femShep, because PC.

Star Wars
New Battlefront next year, with story mode and "stuff from the new movie"
Shilling for old games and mobile shit, shilling for studios, Amy Henning and Jackie Chan writing the new action game with a black character lead.
Amy wasn't progressive enough for Naughty Dog, but she surely is for EA.

2k:
Mafia 3
You play as a black guy in 1963. You're part of a black mob with a stronk female leader and take revenge against the italian mob after they didn't gib enough gibs to you.
It has KKK and cellphones in it.
9/11

Dishonored 2
"We're going to show you the game" as the screen pans into pre-rendered cutscenes and absolutely no gameplay.
Everything else is just a masturbatory sequesce explaining what they've done with the game's story.
Later on a mission is shown, where the feMC teleports around and shows some of her powers. Grill in the audience bursts laughing as an evil white man is thrown around, then shot in the ass.

Gears of War 4
Buying digital games links them to XBL, makes them availavle to both XBoner and Win 10, with cross platform play.
Voice acting womyn with problem glasses plays pre-rendered "gameplay".
Hipster hats and Diversity team on show, ripping and tearing while strong wymyn yells orders.
30 fps garbage, lolsorandumb "banter"
CHAINSAW LAUNCHER WHAT ARE THESE, ANGRY MARINES?
Plot is to save the hipster's mother from the hive.
"welcome home, James" - Marcus

Sea of Thieves
Pirate shit
Female captain, nigger first mate, how progressive
No gameplay, just panning around their cartoony environment with Pixar tier characters.
Hold on, actual gameplay

Didn't catch the title

Womyn with dyed hair, nu males, betacucks, niggers and their fightan gaems.
Faggots pushing for Heartstone and Overwatch as e-sports material.
Cancer.

AMD
AYO HOL UP
Sheboon with red hair on stage carrying a PC in a backpack with an Alienware logo on it, with VR! So you can play videogames outside, possibly on a high speed street.

Vampyr

Overland
Survival strategy game where you travel east to west coast in post apocalyptic America.
I fell asleep half sentence.
Christ, the levels are all little squares, 16*16 with the same goddamn pseudo low poly style of all the other indies.

Watchdoges 2
DeadSec
user is a nigger hacker taking down "the establishment" and give control back to the sheeple.
Rigging the elections against Donald Thump.
user can find other DeadSec hackers and form his own leejun of 1337 hackers from San Francisco.
Nigger listening to nigger music while niggerind around in Trump, whops, Thump tower to "download all the evil" from dem computas.
WE WUZ HACKERS
HACKERS ON STEROIDS
Press X to hack
[DOWNLOADING EVIDENCE]
Hackers with GUNS, killing evil cumskins left and right because they DESERVE IT.
LED masks with smileys XD ^_^

Watchdoge movie.
End it, end it all.

All this shit and I MISSED the sony conference.

good sum up of e3 but Sony was better overall, did not feel the dildo in muh bunghole.

Zombie game is literally uncharted with zombies.

god of war is looking like The Last of Us but it reminded me of Tomb Raider the reboot title its probably because the game designer from the new god of war was game designer in reboot Tomb Raider.

Also Kojima made a Danish experimental film trailer. If anyone has seen Valhalla Rising or Antichrist you will know what I mean.

On the bright side, it doesn't seem to take itself as seriously as the first WD.

You mean that usual insignificant loud minority of tweets that get handpicked for screenshots to fish for replies in every thread? Sure.

It was at 3 am for me and I had a job interview this morning. All I've seen is the RE7 trailer
I'll wait past nintendo to catch up and complete the recap.
That is, if I can find the whole conference somewhere instead of bits and pieces.

So far:
Titanfall is piratable for the single player, offline campaign
Dishonored might be interesting if the OP as shit powers are only lategame, end-of-progression stuff.
ReCore looks decent
Dead Rising 4 might b fun
Scalebound is still on maybe, depends on how the action feels, if it's dumb, over the line fun, it could be decent.
Mountain Blade: Sieges looks nice
Observer lets you hack a loli.
South Park Fractured but Whole won the converence
Trials of the Blood Dragon looks fun.
Cuphead is still somewhere in there

All in all I guess E3 hasn't been too bad so far.

Anyone else noticed how most of the indieshit are going for the low-poly/hard edges look?
Fe, INSIDE, Sea of Thieves, that zombie game, Giant Cop, Overland, Eagleflight.
There's an user with a screencap proclaiming that lowpoly would become the new low effort 2d. Guess that user is right.

itt:Holla Forums gets triggered yet again

That was real? Only caught it afterward and figured it was a bad photoshop.

wew

DAS RACIS U ISLAMOFOB

Also its easier to sell 3e also, since the 2d stuff has flooded the market. But I don't expect much from the low-poly stuff. Since you have more to program for when it comes to 3d, so miss-calculations on the programmers part could mean allot of difference when it comes to bugs and glitches even a hard crash.

Kinda why Unity is popular with the Indie crowd, since its an easier engine every moron could learn to use it, even tough I've yet to see a Unity engine game that I've fallen in love for.

So I would expect the games to be so simple that there could be almost no depth to the gameplay.

Also Sea of Thieves is the rare game the zombie game you are talking about I think that is State of Decay 2 which uses cryengine, I'm not even joking.

I think that Dishonored 2 could be one of those good games. Only because you can go inn naked or with no powers but its a wait and see game for sure. Also you could chose the male character or the original one.

Again Bethesda has never lied to the consumer.

Agreed.

Companies that use "Diversity" as a selling point and then scream bloody murder when people have legitimate criticisms about a produce E.g {Ghostbusters reboot}

The cycle needs to end and the same individuals{Marxists,SJW's,egalitarians} whatever they fucking want to be called, That infect everything and destroy, Will be driven out and flogged.

They are the same types of people each era, Infiltrate,Subvert & destroy.

NO MORE

had it right, there is no logic here

E3 had even more SJW pandering than last year. It seems that every game took great pains to show a STRONG WOMYN and there were a whole bunch of women 'devs' on stage trying to talk about something they clearly knew nothing about.

Not to mention gay ribbons and DIVERSITY mentioned at almost every conference.

2k single handedly repeated the word diversity more than all the other devs and all the other presentations combined, it made top of the list buzzword with "ecosystem" being close second.

Best part of that all was when Todd came on without one. Todd gives no fucks.

Female characters aren't sjw user. The dice shit with like 9 niggers and one cuckold was but not dishonored. Granted, it'll prolly be a shit game but still.

The Burch one was sjw as fuck tho yea.

And scalebound just looked shit like FF15.

Please tell me you're kidding user.

I'm not pol and I'm tired of all the niggers too. For 10% of the pop they get a lot of coverage. And its shoved in our throats so much its to the point of ridiculousness. If I wanted a black guys cock in my throat, I'd talk to my neighbor. And that shit with 9 black dudes and one white guy with dice was fucking ridiculous.

AAAAAAAHHHHH

Having "diversity" is legitimate criticism. Cunts and niggers can go and make their own games.

Recent terrorist attack at a homo night club.

The way I see it, when you single out gays in a show of support, it feels less like we care because they're fellow humans and more like we pretend to care because you're gay and deserve a different treatment than the rest of humanity.

It's probably just me though. Maybe the fags enjoy the strange, inhuman attention and have ways to deal with the alienation. I know that if I was personally affected by the mass shooting in some way, I wouldn't want a bunch of clowns dancing to Don't Stop Me Now. I'll take the moment of silence instead, like a decent human being.

They aren't suppose to show their legs. Ever. Period. That's not even open for debate.

HA! I hope you are telling the truth. That's fucking hilarious.

The word for it is patronizing.

Most faggots hate the pandering as much as the rest of us. It's the terminally ill autistic tumblrite 'bitch about everything' crowd that loves this in your face WE pretend to LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH that go crazy when their existence is acknowledged.

There's so much skin being shown there I'm more inclined to think its being used as a fashion item rather than a religious thing

I mean, I'm not even from /cuteboys/ and I can tell most of the cast is a fashion tornado of mismatched styles

Maybe you missed the talks of "Diversity" and the fag slayer pins on everyone?

i take it you missed the ubisoft conference.

If I pulled that off, will he die?

it would be excruciatingly painful

Fer ya

So between Gawker just having filed for bankruptcy, Fembusters bombing next month, and Trump winning this November. Do you think it will leave them with enough time to tone down the pandering next year and follow Nintendo's example of just not giving a fuck as demonstrated by the new Zelda? Or will we see more defiant Trump parodies and bitching from the rest of the faggy game journalism outlets instead?

No it didn't? It had more SJW pandering than ever before

Get the fuck out. No, devs have not realized where the money is. They are pushing harder for propaganda and historical revisionism than EVER before.

I forgot to mention

Yes, goy, E3 was great this year.

Just continue buying Japanese games only until the Jews realize they won't make shekels with anti-white propaganda.

Third Reich had negro soldiers in WW2, volunteers that had come and joined in the fight against Britain and their colonies. But this game is about WW1, hell no Germany did not have negroes.

The Berserk games teaser was from right before the Apostles gang rape Caska. SJWs are super triggered about it, even though I suppose we can assume the cutscene will have the actual rape scene in it once the game is released. They should wait until then to get so triggered.

I really don't have that much of an issue with the rainbow ribbon for this E3. I mean its the second largest terrorist attack ever in the US and it specifically targeted faggots. People were running around saying how they supported New York directly after 9/11 even the people that previously always talked shit about them.

And that's just for you Americans. For us Europeans, they're just a couple percent of the population and we have to hear about them every single moment.

The holohoax didn't happen but soon it will.

The issue is that it's virtue signalling. It's the same shit leftists do every single time there is an Islamic attack. They use filters on their social media profile pictures, they use ribbons, put flowers on the site, and so on. But god forbid someone suggests that instead of circlejerking we solve the issue by getting rid of Islam, then they will throw a shit fit.

It's disgusting. Leftists are really subhumans. They just want to feel good and validate each other, but they don't want to solve any problems. We could easily solve all our problems if the right people were allowed to decide what to do.

I've seen a lot of conservatives using the filters while also talking about how we have to keep the muslims out.

I haven't. Conservatives, suggesting to keep Moslems out? Conservatives are just as much ZOG serving scum as the leftists.

There is only Nationalist or Globalist now.

I think you spend too much time on Holla Forums.

I think you don't spend enough time on Holla Forums. What do you think Holla Forums is? We do research there. And yes the mainstream Republican/Conservative parties and organizations are absolutely pozzed and in favor of open borders, multiculti cuckery and Islam.

The right wing voters are against that, but these people are nationalists.