URGENT WARNING TO ALL TRAITORS AND DISSENTERS, THINKING OF TURNING YOUR BACK ON YOUR PRESIDENT?

I didnt write this but it was sent to me from an anonymous source.

When can we all come out of the wood work and admit that those of us you might consider the 'powers that be' wielded an incredible amount of REDACTED throughout the presidency and on up through the elections to get man we needed to be the perfect little puppet on a string who would carry out our will and our directives?

Did you ignore all the undeniable amounts of evidence that proved time and time again that Trump was 'trolled' into the WH despite all the odds seemingly stacked against him?

Did you not see through the tirade of the 'email leak' scandals and the deliberately crafted REDACTED narrative churned up and carefully executed for just such a time as this as to intentionally stir up overwhelming amounts of hatred and anger out of the largest amounts of the general population as possible.

No matter what side, blue, red, right, left; we were harvesting emotions and energies in order to feed a number of different REDACTED, in attempts to see which one would ultimately prevail and seize the reigns of the collective conscious herd mentality of the American people.

Countless times, we warned you right here on this very forum of what we were doing with your beloved Savior Trump, the New American REDACTED, who would in fact lead you all like lambs to the slaughter.

But you refused to listen, in fact, dare I say my kind were ridiculed simply for bringing you the unabashed truth.

Everything you read is SPECULATION if you were NOT IN FACT ACTUALLY PRESENT to witness said event in question so therefore every item of news relies on a feeble amount of easily remedied variables such as corroborative testimonies and perhaps pictures narrowly related to the 'story'.

The truth is you wouldn't know any truth that you were not physically and personally experiencing at that moment no matter what source it was coming from were it not right there biting you in the face and calling you a moron.

You chose what to believe and what not to believe; who to trust and not to trust; and you carved and etched all these many lines in the sand and helped to further divide your own country into easily trackable, predictable and easily monitored groups.

Because we have learned what it is that you typically will and will not believe, we have further been able to create fictions or narratives that you will believe so that you can continue to help power this imaginary boat on through the imaginary seas of human history and destiny.

We chose Trump for a purpose and aided by OUR LORD of Chaos and Primordial Darkness, REDACTED he is imbued with powers beyond the grasp of mere mortals but instead he is filled with the spirit of the Ancients, the FIRE of the Gods and it is HE the world has waited on for thousands of years.

President Trump will announce the rise of the long awaited REDACTED. This REDACTED will foster peace and harmony between the blah, Muslims and Roman Catholics the world over and he will reign in Jerusalem in the Temple being prepared for him.

Do not fear the days to come. This is the true change you all asked for. This will be the doom and gloom we deliberately caused you to desire, pouring forth almost never ceasing streams of thought into our own REDACTED which have grown to become REDACTED themselves and for that we thank you.

Hail Emperor Trump and praise be to His Lord, REDACTED, by whom all blessings flow and we are shown the way to direct order out of our chaos.

Abandoning your Commander-In-Chief during war time is nothing short of a treasonous act and in due time expect that to be enforced.

give me a tl:dr, cuck

I've got it

Muh based trump starting wars in Syria for Israel to be able to run a pipeline to Europe is 9999D reverse underwater backgammon

naive Jewtin cocksuckers have to go to russia . enjoy the commieblock

TL;DR version - user is a soros dick sucking kike lover and a traitor to the American people.

Wrong again.

Shariablue BTFO'd by Based Bill.

Hi, reddit.

Nobody cares about your puppet master's screeching.

irrelevant off topic material.

As if on cue.

Not an argument.

shills are out full force

You mean astroturfing shills pretending to turn their back on the president? The worst mistake you've made is that you assumed they were genuine. They're extremely transparent, continue to hit them where you find them.

larp somewhere else, homo

go play in your treehouse

nobody is playing games here, chief.

I didn't make any mistake. I didn't write this, I merely copy and pasted it.

Do you really think everyone with a bone to pick with Trump over Syria are shills?

it's 4:40 in the United States. Everyone is asleep but you slacksters in Israel are dragging your lazy asses out of bed at 11:40am

I'm a newfag who just wants to be able to distinguish the truth from the shills. Guidelines anyone?

No but they're traitors.

No some of us in the US are just early to rise.

I'm disgusted to be in the same timezone as them

I can't believe people are falling for it.

Trump changed his mind about something after becoming president and seeing all the relevant information?

That is a good thing.

All real Trump supporters know that we elected him because we trusted his judgment and decision making.

Anybody second-guessing him now is a traitor who never really supported him in the first place.

ANYBODY SECOND GUESSING HIM NOW IS A TRAITOR.

Dead on, lad.

Dead on.

You people are so terrible at this. I would fire you on the spot. Just give up already, you have no power here.

Literal goons.

Peace trough mass deportation and a great, big wall?

The only traitor here is Trump. He betrayed everyone last week with his attack.

Peace through Unity.

Compromise.

Treaties.

That is an openly seditious statement.

good catch

DAMAGE CONTROL

these "shills" are here to cultivate the acoustics of this place

Maybe Trump is the traitor for going back on a major campaign promise? Ever had that thought joggin around the ol noggin?

Counter shilling against any other shilling does not help.

Soon brother, the shills will be gone, and the day we all debate it will be glorious.

Holy fuck, how much of a Trump dick sucker do you have to be to say that shit? I like me some Trump, but him going back on a major promise is not okay. If he came out tomorrow saying "actually no wall and amnesty for all spics", do you think a firestorm response wouldn't be warranted?

You're damn right it is. I lost all respect for Trump with his betrayal of the American people. For the first time in a long time I thought we got someone who fucking cared in office and wouldn't backstab his supporters like every other president in recent memory. I actually had hope that things would change, then Trump just comes up and pisses on that hope.

Fuck Trump, he's no different than any other cuckservative in my eyes now.

foreign fist

(checked)
native fist

Like you've never gone back on a major promise. You're the pinnacle of moral decency and virtue then? Goddamn why didn't you run for president then?

And what are you some precious little snowflake you expect the government to pander to?

LIBERAL SHILLS BTFO

SINGLE!

Cry about it some more, yeah?

ITT: SHILLS SHILLING SHILLS

Trump is worth nothing if he doesn't keep his word on foreign interventionism and immigration. More jobs and nothing else means that MAGA meant only to continue along the path to make America one big strip mall.

theres a lot more to it than that

I expect my president not to lie to my face, then turn around and shit on me the second he gets power.
Look i get that you like Trump raping your ass dry and spiting on you when he's done with you, but I'm not.

all shills type this exact way, cmon now

Changing your mind isn't lying.

hide this faggot

So basically you're saying you're a bleeding heart liberal hippie that was pretending to be a trump supporter but now that you realize you wasted your time you feel self righteous and indignant and believe you can speak out against the leader of the free world?

You don't.

He's not raping any of the ones who already knew exactly what he had planned from the very beginning. We expected ALL of this.

Anyone who claims to have magically changed their mind about Trump for no reason is a shill.

exactly

Kek I can see that you're fresh off the boat from Reddit. Did you never get the memo that we always thought Trump was a milquetoast moderate and not half as extreme as we wanted? That he's going back on those rather banal promises doesn't really affirm my trust that he will do the harder thing which will be mass deportations, my biggest fear from the start. I like how you can only think in terms of Trump supporter v liberal terms though, classic room temp IQ binary thinking. Yeah, trump dick riding as hard as you're doing is disgusting. At least let him earn your adulation first. I voted for him twice and saw him thrice in person so this is coming from within your own camp you dullard.

You must learn to by lurking more, they type in a noticeably different way.

faggots trying to echo

Nice try shill, but a real pede would never commit fraud by voting twice.

Trump was supposed to be the means, not the other way around. Holla Forums supported him in spite of his family choices because it believed that Trump would act in the best interest of the American people. A tool of the American people. Not the other way around.

Reddit is for normies and newfags. What has Trump done BESIDES earn our trust time and time and time again? And just because you're in our camp doesn't mean you aren't a traitor in our midst.

yeah that's right. they don't have learning capabilities. They won't mask as one of us, or create their own memes. that would be to sophisticated.

You and your kind are memes that WE created, faggot.

im shocked they havent deleted this thread as a failure

Who said it has been a failure except you?

they still havent learned

LMFAO SO YOU ARE A REDDIT CUCKOLD
Guess his is imreddit/pol/ now. Also I guess you forgot that a single person can vote in the primary and general election in your fervor to suck Trumps dick for going back on his promise. Ridiculous, shameful, sad what has become of this place

Like i said. Only pol can create stupid pictures, ehmm i meant meme magic that will change the world.

Meant for

A real pede wouldn't commit fraud in the primary elections either.

Your exposed shill.

I voted once in primary, once in the general. Two votes. God damn I know you Reddit cucks are slow but this is pushing it

GO FUCKING BACK THE_ZIONIST SHILL

all shills

checked
sage this shit, there are 3 shills in here arguing with each other tiring to ==AstroTurf==
by pulling ppl in
to seem legit
to sway the lurkers

Maybe we should have mods that aren't complete gimps and do their job to clean up the place

they probably pay too well

We supported Trump because his beliefs are most in line with ours. We knew full well that we'd need to start busting his ass and calling him out on his bullshit from the start. There's no need for you to be so loyal to this man. The President is supposed to work for us, and if he doesn't do his job right, then we attempt to make him do his job right.

I'm not your chief, captain.

I'm not your captain ,pal.

Your source must have access to important stuff WOW
The reason we wanted to believe is because if he turned on us we would spend the rest of our days arguing with redittors on a viatnamese digital scrapbook and being obedient wagecucks.

Using America to carry out jew agenda, trump is the traitor.

the shills gave up.

i wanted this post to be the anchor of this thread

He saw no relevant information, he acted in days, when we know for a FACT the last false flag was proven not to have been Assad, if he wanted to act on relevant information he would have waited, for a man who has taken so much shit is his stride why would it have bothered him to wait?

I just had an idea,
one that could backfire horridly

what if some anons shilled the shills AS shills

join there circle jerk
and preme all there talking points
lampoon style

That is already happening, the shills are both shilling and false flagging both sides of the argument to ensure reasonable discussion is silenced

no, i know that
this thread is a perfect example

what if i took there position, just more stupederly

this my fellow anons is
REDDIT SPACING=
THE POST

I want CHESS CUCKS to leave, yesterday.

i am a newfag too, but i can assure you that i am upset about trump being kushnered into a zionist war. Most of the people angry with trump are authentic i would guess, and most people defending trump are too, they just cannot accept the fact that trump has betrayed the movement

Trump is not the end goal of your life and existence, could you cultists stop acting like it is. The god emperor meme was supposed to be a joke, you fucking forgot the objective of everything, to prevent pic related.

you either laziest shill so far or/and borderline retarded , how cheap had you settled you wage so Shlomo would hire you? you probably can get more by collecting Bing point

I'm sorry, but we should be allowed to at least criticize Trump.

The attack on Syria seems to have been not that good of a decision. It's not disastrous, but I'd think that we can all agree that it's not a dealbreaker.

It's best to wait and see anyway what he exactly plans to do, but regardless, we should call him out on his decision to bomb the airbase in my honest opinion, to at least let him know that he fucked up.

its not just Syria, something happened on 11th week.
First 3 weeks was magical, he did more then anyone of us dreamed. then it was OK for another 3 , then first WTF moment with Obamacare. Then WTF with internet but still tolerable and now lets fight Russia narrative stars forming

Seems pretty efficient to me. i dont know why so many people are freaking out about it and crying about BETRAYAL and FOREIGN INTERVENTION and WAR FOR ISRAEL when it's pretty obvious Trump put up a token response to silence all the whiners and won't be bothering with Syria any more.

Hackers at UH Manoa asianfags in Hawaii! Normanfag MattChunfag AnhLamFag!

Reminder that shills are still stuck in phase one, they have no long game, they only know how to type the same things they've been typing since their first day here.

More LARPing garbage.

wtf is all that REDACTED shit you larping faggot.
Who are you trying to impress with your silly make believe nonsense?
Why not use your time more productively?
For example, next time you get the urge to come here and waste our time, why not hang yourself and livestream it instead?
Instead of us wasting time reading your shit, we could just watch it fall out of you as you choked, that would be far more amusing all round.

Meta-trolling always turns everything into a pile of shit because of Poe's law.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

I'd rather live a post nuclear war life than the one I'm living right now…
Is anyone else in such a situation?

test ignore