Jewish sorcerers harness meme magic in ancient ritual

I've noticed more and more that we don't use meme magic anymore, but the enemy uses more and more.

If we don't get our shit together we might incur the wrath of kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instruction_of_Amenemope
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

The enemy does not understand memes, or the underlying magic they represent. They have demonstrated that fact repeatedly, and continue to do so. Kek came to us because we are chaos, and through his divine chaos, we were able to wield the power of memes.

The reason for this is that we had given up. Before current year +1, the world was bleak. We were ready to do anything; we had been pushed to the brink. The memes started to become real, and the divine power of Kek (praise be to him) manifested in our holy digits. Kek chose us, we are his chosen. Do not forsake him in a moment of weakness. Our enemy is powerless in his presence.

You could not be more dead wrong. Masons, Jesuits, Jews who infiltrated numerous occult organizations, and so on understand "memetic" propaganda warfare perfectly well. The "memes" you see that "suck" come from millennial retards, average impotent Jews and trend followers.

The media is on a down spiral because they aren't the biggest medium anymore, people are going elsewhere for entertainment and news. That may or may not change given how they manipulate governments to clamp down on people generated content.

Our momentum has stagnated, and that's a problem.

Shit, son. Dubs don't lie there.

Because we don't have a singular goal like we did during the election.

On a related note, "Shadilay" turns out to be Ancient Egyptian for "to dig is the duty":

REMINDER TO LOCATE AND TEAR DOWN YOUR LOCAL ERUV

Honestly when's the last esoteric Kekism thread that we've had?

I swear to god I have to start all of them, unless the mods started banning them but I haven't seen any in the catalog at all.

I used to really enjoy those, too. Ah, the good old days…

Attention all those spiritually inclined:
Either worship egyptian frog meme
OR
if you're CC then pray to the nazarene bastid

We need all the magic we can get
Thank you

No. Kek is with us, and it is from him that we gain the power to meme. Your line of thought is not stupid, and I only offer this as constructive criticism, but you have fallen into doubt. You are losing faith. The past year or two are all you need to know that we are his disciples. Your faith is being tested, and it is lacking. Hold strong, and remember the glorious victories webhave had. It was his will that they were done. I understand your concern, and I agree with you that we should renew our devotion to chaos, but do not lose hope brother. Even in times of tribulation, as your doubles show, His Chaotic Glory is still with us.

Checkek'd.

nice

I like these Quads.

I can feel the presence of Kek among us…
Let the meme magic flow through you…

Fucking checked

checked

FUCKING AMAZING

Update from this thread: "Shadilay" appears to mean "destroying is the work."

Kikes have been practicing Kabbalistic blood magic for nearly three millennia, we might be more naturally inclined and have much greater potential but we are by far less experienced and methodical and should never let our guard down.

PRIMORDIAL WISDOM
DON'T FALL FOR THE (((RELIGIOUS DnC)))
KEK WILLS IT

WEW LAWD!

Meme magic is nothing more than NeuroLinguistic Programming. Kikes have been using it since Bernays. Anyone can use it any time they want.

Really nigger?

Video related from other thread.

And Wikipedia quote:
"The root word "shadad" (שדד) means to plunder, overpower, or make desolate. This would give Shaddai the meaning of "destroyer", representing one of the aspects of God, and in this context it is essentially an epithet. The meaning may go back to an original sense which was "to be strong" as in the Arabic "shadiid" () "strong"

Basically Shaddai = Shadilay imo.

The successful meme validates a strong but repressed or unspeakable sentiment that's common enough to make people pass it along expecting a positive reaction. Since the left rules the public dialog, there's no power in putting their ideology in meme form. They can't gather the energy of the forbidden but true feeling. On a longer time scale, assuming we're successful, a day may come when the right can't use memes. But it is not this day.

Friendly reminder that when someone pushes the kek = nu/pol/ meme, it's just shills at work.
You know you are on to something when they go out of their way trying to ridicule such an important piece of board culture.

Reminder: this is a shit OP and nu/pol/ has been taken over by false-flagging pro-Trump shills, Kushner's crowd.

Jews literally have a religion of shitposting (talmud commentaries about comentaries) and dubchecking (numerological analysis of said shitposting) and meme magic (unified ritualized prayers for the betterment of their people and subjugation of the goyim).

Sage because this post sucks

They're scared we discovered and improved upon their source of power.

Wew those digits have gotten my attention.

Where have I seen this narrative being discussed before….

Oh yeah, that's where.

Pure coincidence I'm sure!

Being chaotic doesn't mean being a retard.

Your magic is actually quite weak.

We need to have fun again. Election night was a gas.

Attempting to steal others' magic never succeeds, but it does destroy you, body and soul. Our magic will never belong to you. We have conquered.

hey hey hey now, i'm not satan, i am just a humble frog poster

and we shouldn't. Chaos is, obviously, chaotic; when it manifests it does so sparingly, in moments of rare alignment.

Dem der are dubs of truth lads.

I too have noticed a great stagnation due to complacency and, yes, hubris. Dont be like the kike, dont let hubris suffocate yourself

But I am one of the guardian demons of this world, and fucking with me was a mistake on your part.

TAKE MY ENERGY

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY

Kek is always with us and smiles upon us with his digits, we know the meme magics that we harness and are not in conflict with jewish magic as (((GOD))) DOES NOT EXIST. Jewish magic is stolen entirely from the ancient egyptians who had shitposted through their heiroglyphs and harnesse the power of the meme.

We too, like our egyptian ancestors have found our new pharohs fault, and we are sorting that shit out. But the fault is not with Kek it is with trumps (((AIDES)) who will be purged as it has been memed.

Kek is a real God, a chaotic god and a hillarious god. We have always seen keks lulzy acomplishments and how he has brought us great things.

I say we have not been sacrificing to Kek enough tendies! and we have allowed the christcuckolds to infiltrate our forum and attack kek at every turn! we have gotten to complcent and allowed those filthy jews to shame kek in their media! we must call a keksade! and exterminate the christcuckolds and kikes as they have shamed kek!

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT THE FROG GOD

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE

YOU MUST SACRIFICE TENDIES TO KEK FOR OUR MEME MAGICS

WE NEED TO BE BEHEADING JEWS AND CHRISTCUCKOLDS WHO SHAME KEK

KEK IS A REAL GOD, AND KEK DEMANDS SACRIFICES

I thought that it was stolen from the Babylonians.

Can any user translate what they're telling him in this video?

Do you even hear yourself talking?

Holla Forums is a culture not a URL. Remember that.

Thats not true brother. They stole what they have from the Babylonians. After Nebuchadnezzar died, his son, Amil-Marduk took over. Turns out Amil, also known as EVIL-Marduk was buddy buddies with exiled captive King of Judah, Jehoiachin, also known as Jeconiah. When Nebuchadnezzar died, Evil-Marduk released Jehoiachin from his imprisonment, and pretty much let the kike king sit on the Babylonian throne. Most of the shit in the Kabbalah was flat out stolen and revised Babylonian material, which was in itself a reconstruction of earlier Sumerian material.

Quit shitting up a quality thread nigger!

Know how I know you don't know that I know you're not from around here?

Fuck off furfag. Yiff in hell. Go "clop" into a woodchipper.

Hol up…
I've never seen any indication that he asks anything of the sort.

Its them dank as gets brother, he loves them dank as gets

"""((("""((("""clop""")))""")))""

Reminder: CIA Agents are bronies.

While this may be true, the jews were known to be in egypt before their babylonian captivity. The books of the bible are well known to be stolen from egypytian wisdom books (psalms, acts, and provertbs are all taken as direct ripoffs of egyptian texts. There are several real parelels between the jewish creation myth and one version of the egytian creation myth that is impossibe to deny the jews got their god from egypt.

The book of Amenemope and its parellels to the book of psalms shows the egyptian is the original text.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instruction_of_Amenemope
>Instruction of Amenemope (also called Instructions of Amenemopet, Wisdom of Amenemopet) is a literary work composed in Ancient Egypt, most likely during the Ramesside Period (ca. 1300–1075 BCE); it contains thirty chapters of advice for successful living, ostensibly written by the scribe Amenemope son of Kanakht as a legacy for his son.[1] A characteristic product of the New Kingdom “Age of Personal Piety”,[2][3] the work reflects on the inner qualities, attitudes, and behaviors required for a happy life in the face of increasingly difficult social and economic circumstances.[4] It is widely regarded as one of the masterpieces of ancient near-eastern wisdom literature and has been of particular interest to modern scholars because of its relationship to the biblical Book of Proverbs.[1][5]

>The most notable of these was Adolf Erman, "the Dean of all Egyptologists",[24] who in 1924 published an extensive list of correspondences between the texts of Amenemope and the biblical Book of Proverbs, with the bulk of them concentrated in Proverbs 22:17-23:11.[25] It was Erman who used Amenemope to emend a difficult reading in the text of Proverbs 22:20, where the Hebrew word shilshom ("three days ago") appeared to be a copyist's error that could be meaningfully translated only with difficulty. Erman pointed out that substituting the similar word sheloshim ("thirty") not only made good sense in context, but yielded the following close parallel between the two texts, with the now-restored "thirty sayings" in Proverbs 22:20 corresponding exactly to the thirty numbered chapters in Amenemope:.[1][26][27]

(Proverbs 22:20): "Have I not written for you thirty sayings of counsel and knowledge?" (ESV)

(Amenemope, ch. 30, line 539): "Look to these thirty chapters; they inform, they educate."[28]

And of course finally it is confirmed the egyptian is the original

The majority position

A major factor in determining the direction of influence is the date at which Amenemope was composed. At one time the mid-1st millennium BC was put forward as a likely date for the composition of Amenemope,[31] which gave some support to the argument for the priority of Proverbs. However, Jaroslav Černý, whose authority on New Kingdom paleography was so great that his conclusions were considered "unquestionable",[32] dated the fragmentary Amenemope text on the Cairo 1840 ostracon to the late 21st dynasty.[33] Since a 21st-dynasty date inevitably makes Amenemope chronologically prior to the earliest possible date for Proverbs, this would definitively establish the priority of Amenemope over Proverbs and make influence in the other direction impossible.[34]

Other evidence for Egyptian priority includes:

>By the 1960s there was a virtual consensus among scholars in support of the priority of Amenemope and its influence on Proverbs.[39] For example, John A. Wilson declared in the mid-20th century: "[W]e believe that there is a direct connection between these two pieces of wisdom literature, and that Amen-em-Opet was the ancestor text. The secondary nature of the Hebrew seems established."[40] Many study Bibles and commentaries followed suit, including the Jerusalem Bible,[41] introductions to the Old Testament by Pfeiffer[42] and Eissfeldt,[43] and others. The translators of the Catholic New American Bible, reflecting and extending this agreement, even went so far as to emend the obscure Hebrew text of Proverbs 22:19 (traditionally translated as "I have made known to you this day, even to you") to read "I make known to you the words of Amen-em-Ope."[44]

OUR MEME MAGIC IS LITERALLY 4,000 YEARS OLD AND OLDER THAN ANY JEWISH WITCHCRAFT

There are other books that reference this as well and I'll post the similarities.

Ok, we can agree on this, kikes STOLE everything they use now. I think the only way to neutralize their effectiveness is to tap into the original source material. We have seen the effectiveness of this via Kek.

HERE KEK HAVE MY ENERGY

PRAISE KEK

shariablue pls

Where do ya get such a mask, user?

Praise Kek.

Remove Kushner
Remove Ivanna
Remove Israel
Pray for Syria and North Korea

The entire future of America rests upon our shoulders. It depends upon our
action, our courage, and our intelligence. If you oppose our intervention in this
war, now is the time to make your voice heard. Help us to organize these
meetings, and write to your representatives in Washington.
I tell you that the last stronghold of democracy and representative
government in this country is in our House of Representatives and our Senate.
There we can still make our will known. And if we, the American people, do
that, independence and freedom will continue to live among us, and there will
be no foreign war.
Lindbergh’s Des Moines,
Iowa, speech

Here's the thing. The Alt-Right's biggest mistake was associating with the Chans & pandering to them. This is something your intellectual wing of the alt-right was never comfortable with confronting. You don't really know Chan culture, it's toxic, it's the lowest common denominator, and it never forgives.

It was here before the Alt-Right became a “thing”. Pepe is not some cute little meme frog, he is evil, and wants to watch people suffer, just because he can. He will destroy everything he liked the day before out of spite.

The Right Stuff existed to pander to these people and attracted the most hardcore and unstable neo-nazi elements to their website because Mike Enoch was seen as uncompromising on the “Jewish Question” and the white ethnostate. They ran recruitment campaigns on those websites which are fiercely independent and protective of their cultures.

It's TRS's hypocrisy that killed it. Once Enoch was revealed to be who he was to the neo-nazi purists and the Chan dwellers it all fell apart for him.

They will never be able to harness the true power of meme magic though, behold!

Nah, he'll just do whatever gets the most lulz, even if that's the right thing.

True enough.

books of everyday wisdom are nearly universal (look at Havamal), that's only evidence that they ripped off europeans (including egypts leaders) at some point

what you wrote is basically like the first image, I know what you're getting at but it's fucking wrong

Indeed we are taping into our old gods who give us the power we need to destroy the kikes. The gods of babylon are the same as the egyptian and the greek/nordic white gods.

The magic the jews stole is ours rightfully, not the kabalah, but the normal egyptian witchfraft they stole is used by us much more easily than them after all whites are the most natrually magical race.

(((they))) do not understand how memetic works, just use it as a monkey would wield an electronic cutting tool. We must keep on fighting til Sept 23rd, when KEK told us he will return. Until that day, we must memeing on streets, performing strange chaotic nonsenses. Sobek is now on on Eartha, the Ancient Dragon, the descendant of the primitive Amphibian.

Do you want me to go into the kabalah, the egyptian pyramids, the jews links to the priestclass hyksos that invaded egypt and through usury bought up all the egyptians land and usurpt the nobility?

Or maybe how the whole of jewish magic is stolen and a perverted form of egyptian witchcraft?

Their days are numbered, friend. It's all ogre.

I think we're a bit afraid of chaos at this moment. Do you know what would be chaotic? The death of a bunch of bureaucrats.

Checking and praying.

Ave, brother.

We need to intensify good OC creation, and, more importantly, we need that shit to spread. Only posting it here serves little purpose.

That means some internet legwork and filling the social media with our memes.

Hang yourself from your useless ZOG tanks barrel, Falli. Do it.

Hang yourself from your useless ZOG tank's barrel, Falli. Do it.

CHECKED and KEKED

He wills it with digits

no

There are ebbs and flows, to everything.
OP sucks cock.