Reddit all over the board

They accuse people of being shills because somehow shills want to stop support to a Trump that do the kikes biding and we should shut up and be submissive. How does that even make sense. The shills are criticizing Trump so he will lose the election now too? Be aware of these kike loving morons.

bump

They were caught in this thread samefagging against Assad and shilling the discord line, the point is to pretend all dissent is just discord and everyone should be stop being anti-intervention
Here

Thankfully mods banned that cuck, but we have a thread for this discord bullshit being run by reddit, I think only the newfags are falling for it though, most people can think for themselves.

How do we kill the reddit?

protip the faggots telling people to go back to t_d are also all shills playing jewish tricks.
anyone who mentions plebbit at all is a shill

You fucking kike, here's the proof they are from reddit

FUCK

OFF

WE KNOW YOU JUST SAY "REDDIT" AND YOU AND YOUR OTHER FAGS SHILLING THIS BOARD MAKE A PHONY SHITSTORM OVER IT.

REDDIT SHOULD BE A FUCKING BANNABLE WORLD.

I don't even know who's shilling who anymore

I'm pretty sure both pro-Trump and anti-Trump posters shills now and they're just fighting each other

We may agree or disagree on bombing Syria, but surely we all can agree that Reddit needs to be ovened.

being critical of trump's decisions DNE being anti trump. can these faggots get over that?

Fuck off back to reddit.

No. These redditors aren't like us. They have no principles, only unconditional loyalty to a man.

This makes them subhuman.

Not criticizing Trump's Jewish actions will just encourage him.

It's people who don't have oxygen going to their brain or people with really big fucking egos who like to pretend they're never wrong that are pushing this 4D chess/#FakeBase BS

It wasn't. It really wasn't. Only dictators do these things. If Congress doesn't do something to stop this bs, it deserves to burn.

Redditors are slaves to their ego. That's why they all choose to use a namefag website. That's why they all need validation in the form of internet points. Literally subhumans.

shouldn't you shills be aware of the long running hostile relations between here and reddit? even newfags know this what is your excuse?

kek

sonichu

(checked)
Its like pottery

Top tier tbh

God reddit is a fucking cancer that is killing the internet. I always figured it would be reddit ending up fucking EVERYTHING up.

Just like it was when j00t sold out to please SRS queers? Reddit really is all the same.

They never even understood why people supported Trump. They just bandwagoned onto something because of 4chan memes like usual cancer.

I really don't deny some clueless fucks come here thinking they are ruining things by making people demand Trump to fulfill his promises. But you faggots seriously think more than half of Holla Forums are now shills from some talking group?

Not completely relevant but in case you needed more reason to hate reddit

If you wanted us to raid the_donald you could have just asked nicely. Instead you got caught with your pants down and now your discord will never be safe.

If you want help in your gay little reddit war, go ask the trannies and shitskins at Holla Forums.

Literally only Bill Mitchell uses that Hashtag.

And he's an insane sycophant.

Trump proved his non-interventionism by attacking Syria. Hear me out. If Trump intended to invade Syria why would he "betray" Russia in such an insignificant way? The Syria strike has lead to Russia declaring it's going to reinforce the regime, this means any invasion would in fact be riskier.

Go back to reddit.

Nice reading comprehension.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about you retards use your brains or get the fuck out.
Also
Who you think you are fooling

bump

>>>/reddit/

YOUR DAILY REMINDER;

these are all discord faggots creating inside wars, remember to report these proxycucks coming from MAT discord and the reddit faggots as well.

honestly I got no one to blame but SA, they have a huge thread over there about raiding this fucking place using discord for fast coordination, and these faggots are doing the "play pretend" or "i'm one of you trust me goyim" meme.

YOUR DAILY REMINDER;

these are all discord faggots creating inside wars, remember to report these proxycucks coming from MAT discord and the reddit faggots as well.

honestly I got no one to blame but SA, they have a huge thread over there about raiding this fucking place using discord for fast coordination, and these faggots are doing the "play pretend" or "i'm one of you trust me goyim" meme.

YOUR DAILY REMINDER;

YOUR DAILY REMINDER;

Reddit, Shareblue, JIDF, don't you worry, we won't leave any of you feeling left out. You will all get your retribution in time.

Reddit is the retard-mecha on the internet. Serious, what's worse than Reddit in terms of general lack of information? Faceberg? 99% of Reddit uses Faceberg also.

Chan vs reddit is not an inside war, we don't even believe the same things. The only ones creating drama are you the_cuckold queers swarming here and calling anyone who criticizes Trump a shill.

bump