NORTH KOREA IS FUCKING READY TO GET STEAMROLLED

NORTH KOREA IS FUCKING READY TO GET STEAMROLLED

It's officially happening. Let's fucking go.

witter.com/Conflicts/status/851593948355231744

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter
duffelblog.com/2013/07/soldier-facebook-profile-picture/
duffelblog.com/2014/03/soldier-selfie-facebook/
lmgtfy.com/?q=North Korea selling to Iran
discord.gg/A66wC
cnn.com/2016/08/23/world/north-korea-missile-launch/
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a24381/north-korean-nuclear-missile-sub-update/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pukkuksong-1
web.archive.org/web/20170411030804/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9689061.html#9690153
archive.is/bvIwN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LETS GO!

Sweet

Reports are also indicating China has amassed 150,000 soldiers along the border of North Korea. Plan seems to be Chinese foot soldiers go in, while the US supports with artillery from the sea.
If this is true, Trump genuinely got China to bend the knee and use their own man power. Jesus fucking christ I cannot contain the smugness.

Afghanistan was the beginning of the end. North Korea/China and Syria/Iran/Russia are now competing to put the empire out of its misery. Good times.

Doesn't NK oppose ZOG tho? If it's any Korea we should be fucking up its worst Koreas with its witch cabal leadership and craze feminist following. All this shit is starting to fucking suck tbh. I bet McCain and Krystal are loving it though.

I think they are there for no other reason than to act as a human shield to stop refugees from going north into China.

The last time China went into North Korea, they pushed the UN troops back to Pusan.

Okay so I saw a thread about nips on 2ch going crazy and predicting an attack on NK not so long ago, forgot if it was on here or on cuckchan.
And now suddenly I keep seeing this kind of shit popping all over the net.

The fuck is happening?

NK are pot smoking opium-addled Communists.

The "Best Korea" joke is just that: a joke.

Trying to pretend that we have to support one or the other is like arguing that you have to either be pro Jew or pro Muslim.

All Koreans are objectively awful. Nips are the only Asian race worth a bucket of stale piss. The chinks and mud farmers could die off completely, and nothing of value would be lost.

I hope fatso nukes NY at least.

hopefully everything to do with samsung gets nuked to give american tech companies a boost (yes i know they make some components of the iphone and others, but taiwan can take up the slack) and whoever makes those shitty cars…then we can finally import some refugees who aren't terrorists and have high iqs for once, fuck it, lets do it

Idk, but these are gets from today on cuckchan, so take that as you will

Checked for bombs on New York

150k chinks against 2 millions koreans.

Sounds just about right.

KEK BE WITH YOU BEST KOREA

It's about time NK gets opened up.

It has remained an undeveloped wasteland in suspended animation while SK has formed into a first world nation.

Better to end the Kim farce now than later. Letting it fester only buys them time to advance their deployment capability.

Jesus christ I don't know how to feel about this.
On one hand am very excited about a potential massive happening, but on the other hand, the fact that this was already predicted and it's all going according to Someone's plan is rather suspicious.

California is going to get it. No way he could reach the east cost of the USA.

I don't think their missiles can reach the states. Maybe the japs of s.koreans

This is actually what I've been thinking recently. It feels like I'm watching a rushed movie that has to hit all of it's predetermined plot points before it ends. Everything seems to be happening with surprising regularity and consistency day after day

This. Good analysis. They want the Norks boxed into their killbox if we chimp out.

Got the sauce?

This is just life after CURRENT YEAR

A new happening daily.

If what Gookanon has been saying as of late, worst Korea is on the fast track to unfucking themselves.

My guess is Trump brokered some sort of deal with Chyna to get rid of lil' Kim, knocking out 3 birds with one stone; Giving the warhawk neocons the release they've been waiting for, taking out that crazy fatass and ending the constant stream of nuke threats that have been thrown around for the past decade or so, and showing the world that he isn't to be trifled with or threatened.

China constantly maintains an entire army group on the border in case of a crisis. Mostly to stop refugees in case of a war.

やっぱり戦争です。頑張るぜ。
日本一!

Never said we have to support one or the other, dumbass. I just rather not get mixed up in Asia at fucking all considering were still fucking off in sand land.

Jesus fucking Christ. This better not turn to shit.

Norks don't have ICBMs. Any regional missile they launch at Japan or SK will get blown out of the sky by the USAF. Their silos are under constant observation.

Yeah I really want this shit to start, I don't want to go to work tomorrow

Ready to die for Israel, goyim?

GOD, I'M NOT READY. I'M NOT READY.

I JUST WANTED TO BE A GOD DAMN MAILMAN

Anyone got the source of the reports of the 150,000 Chinese foot soldiers?

last time we almost wiped north korea but mao was in power and pushed us back so there wouldn't be usa soldiers directly on their border…sooo we tried again in vietnam and failed again…but the main point wrt nk is that we rolled them last time it was the chinese that pushed us back to the 38th parallel, if they're on our side this time we'll win, but it won't be easy, asians can definitely hold their own against whites

*reliable

Nah I'm good. How about we spend the 100 billion from this war on our shitty fucking roads and bridges.

Smallest penis Korea

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter

Do you actually think our government would do something that reasonable and productive?

Just go to Drudge. There are links. Its the main story.

north korea is deep in the heroin game, search for the times freighters linked to north korea have been busted loaded to the brim with heroin, maybe trump is trying to clean up middle america by smoking one of the major distributers of degeneracy

It's been known for a while that people have been using scripts to get repeating digits, but a lot of superstitious people believe the bullshit.

The CIA is the biggest heroine trafficker in the world. This war would only serve to cement the CIA's drug trafficking monopoly. It would not stem the tide of drugs one goddam iota.

You have being saying this for months, when do you start working?

Pretty ironic, considering china aided NK during the korean war with 250,000 troops, killing several ameri cucks.

NK has all sort of chemical and biological weapons, hopefully they unleash a barrage of these awesome weapon. Hopefully they give these zog suckers a good run for their money before being taken out.

All you patriotards, jerking your 2 inch cocks for the very jew controled government you bitch and moan about day after, are pathetic.

yeah they work like those ebay "auction sharpshooter" scripts that bid at the last second, it just keeps reading the latest number and tries to post right as it the dubs/trips/etc come up

How about he gets the fuck out of Afghanistan then. Burn those poppy fields while he's at it.

All of Trump's dick swinging finally got China to bend a knee.

GAS THE NORKS NUCLEAR WAR NOW.

Hoping the Norks wipe those chinks out.

He's falling into China's trap.

the cia was big into cocaine in the 80s to pay for reagans wars against the iranian people, but there isn't much evidence to say they are trafficking heroin now, there is a lot of evidence china is manufacturing meth in mexico and importing it, and there have been open busts of north korean vessels loaded with heroin

The Chinese government vehemently denied it, while everyone else is reporting it. Take it as you will.

it would stem the tide of drugs if trump arrested the entire CIA afterwards

Enlighten me

China ADDED 150,000 troops to the border, that's not a total figure as it doesn't count the recent build ups and the ever present border guard which would be sent south if the Chinks actually did invade North Korea.
From everything I can collect, the total number of Chinks on that border numbers closer to between 700,000 and 1.3 million.

Why is Holla Forums supporting this war? All the wrong people are shilling it and we'd almost certainly get nuked. It'd be a huge waste of lives and money even if China helps.

thats why we always supported the taliban because they banned heroin, so if you're mad about the afghan heroin, take it up with bush

Please. Even I could see China potentially pulling some shit a mile away. You really think Trump wouldn't just use that as an excuse to go, "Well I tried." and then blast them into oblivion?

I support it mostly because it would give a damn good reason for people to start a sort of civil war and overthrow our government, hopefully killing a whole hell of a lot of jews along the way.

Also I'm bored

It's baffling even me. I don't know to be honest. Maybe it's like battered wife syndrome but for ZOG.

Nothing ever happens.

post yfw China is Jewing Trump and placing 150,000 soldier along the NK border to defend it

Do you honestly believe that? First it was the Golden Triangle now It's Afghanistan all a coincidence I'm sure.

Are we accelerationists or nah?

The one thing both NK and SK agree on is that invading NK is a really bad idea. NK would lose, but they'd take SK along with them.
There's just no way the US will give up its influence on SK just to blow up a few koreans.

California getting glassed would be a comfy Holla Forums thread. We need more happenings.

How about he does that first since the CIA is an hour's drive from him. It would take like 15 minutes and like 10 F22's for the Air Force to bomb the shit out of all the CIA facilities.

Ha, appreciate you noticing. Still haven't gotten word on a start date yet. Theres been a couple Postal job openings the next couple Townships over and I see that as a good sign, considering that all new hires together to begin group Orientation somewhere, I'm staying hopeful that things begin to start happening for me soon.

Anyways, back to WWIII

I remember you, mailmanon. My best friend is a mailman. Makes good money. Good luck to you.

the cia made the taliban specifically to block heroin production in afganistan, they just didn't know they would decide to host bin laden (or did they)

see

Not to mention, we're not sending boots on the ground. We could easily just blast them with artillery if they pull shit.

What's this "we" shit? Do you actually believe North Korea has a missle that can reach the West Coast?

aren't they major manufacturers of meth too?

I didn't vote for Hillary if that's what you're asking.

haha, what a coincidence that exactly these countries are mentioned

If you really go through with this burgers, I hope you lose everything and implode

good point

Holla Forums isn't. It's dedicated military shills.

i dont know but the raw ingredients to meth are legal in china so chinese businessmen (who may or may not be backed by the state) import them into mexico and then manufacture the drugs there and then ship them over the border

And every single US president that has kept sending Americans to die fighting the Talibans so that the heroin trade can continue. Trump included.

Valid reasons.

Wrong reason.

It's fucking nothing. It's always fucking nothing. All sides will saber for a little while and then go back to business as usual. That's how it works.

Did you notice that terrorist bombing in Egypt yesterday or the day before, too? Sounds like somebody wasn't interested in reentering US orbit.

So we get to not only wipe out the Norks, but also take the Sorks with them, making our major ally, Japan, the largest economy in the Pacific.

If anything, we should allow the Japanese to take them over again.

WHELP

I was hoping I'd be able to go my whole four years in the Navy without doing a damn thing too. Maybe I'll just try what Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger in M.A.S.H couldn't do.

are you retarded the whole reason the united states backed the taliban was because they snuffed out heroin production

Are you retarded or just unable to read?

Holy shit. The US originally backed the Taliban because they were proxy fighters against Russia. You are a retarded nigger.>>9689156

The entire Afghani invasion was to oust the anti-drug Taliban from power retard.

After a whopper like that, I'd filter and move on, but that's just me.

If there's something worse than a filthy commie, it's a false capitalist

You done goofed. Gays are welcomed with open arms in the Navy.

history didn't start in 2001 you millennial fuckwit

This is not a big tent board.

Yes. I am so thankful that the Muslim Brotherhood couldn't get their grips on Egypt.

oh no, we're still competing, we're competing to see who has a better airforce, don't be naive, it's all part of the game

How retarded are you? You do realize that China is best korea's ally? You do realize that the sole reason best korea exists is because the chinks pushed the US's shit in, in the 1950s?

Yeah, fuck me right. Happen a year after I joined. We just had transgender training for fuck sake. Disgusting

The digits…

Before you do that, please safely extract Tea Girl out of that shithole first.

Yeah they sure "snuffed out" production. In reality we invaded them when they ACTUALLY snuffed out production, you senile fuckwit.

I agree on that, though

Why would China start WW3 to save Best Korea? It doesn't make sense.

If it goes down, get involved in the drug and arms trade. It's going to explode and we'll most likely see a massive power-increase with the Triads, Yakuza, and other groups in Asia.

The drug trade for meth and heroin will explode.

The trade of weapons will also explode, including some real nasty shit like chemical weapons…

It is possible we may see another Chinese Civil War from the amount of people in shock regarding China doing America's dirty work.

The west coast might get nuked you say? How awful, degenerate wasteland turning into a nuclear wasteland.

North Korea has cried wolf so much that nobody will ever take them seriously when they actually do go to war.

Brilliant strategy passed on to Kim Jong Un by his late father Kim Jong Il.

2017 predictions

We must take Pyongyang in the name of Christendom

The Norks can't reach the West Coast. The best they can do is give Japan and South Korea a papercut on their way out.

What would actually happen if this China-US vise scenario plays out is Kim would launch whatever he has haphazardly and they would all get blown out of the sky within seconds of being launched. The Nork army would surrender faster than Saddam's in 1991.

To be fair (((Corporal Klinger))) wasn't trying to be a faggot. He was trying to say he was crazy. The cross-dressing was part of his schtick of being nuts.
Sorry, but I know everything there is to know about M*A*S*H. 4077 dubs. Don't be like Klinger. He was a kike from Michigan's butthole, Toledo.

Say goodbye to Hawaii and San fran boys, and remember to wear sunglasses when you look west tonight. 6 minutes till 0 hour

You've aspired to deliver packages to people, haven't you? Think of all the neat one liners you can create.

Only this time, you'll be delivering subhumans to hell.

I guess my only other option is to get fat as shit and have them kick me out.

Until I see US Army and Air Force guys stationed in Osan wiggling around on twitter and facebook about how they're getting issued ammo and rifles, I'm not going to believe this. Nothing happens in Korea without these guys getting geared up in some fashion, and not one of them is capable of keeping their goddamn mouths shut about it for 8 seconds.

Good riddance.

feels good

Who says you can't still be one?

due to the earths rotation they might get a few extra KM in the distance shooting towards USA.

fuck'n hell man

Perhaps they're on commo blackout.

North Korea really needs a Rothschild central bank!

Make ZOG Great Again!

Looks like I'll be starting soon. Thanks user

PRAISE KEK

Thousands of shipping containers land in California every week. Most from Asia.

Your telling me there isn't one dock worker in some shithole port in CHYNA that cant be bribed?

I think you're underestimating the inventive stupidity of 18 year olds in the military. They will find a way to post their retarded "So cool they finally gave me a gun" pictures.

Witnessed!

Everyone who lives in New Hampshire is tired of your shit and is going to stab your whole state.

You're gonna really wish you got hit by a nuke

Checked and kek'd.

Why contain it?

Imagine a world where those in Holla Forums would die happy. I need not say more.

NK is the king of empty saber rattling. If they ever declare war on anything bigger than a football field they will get vaporized before a day goes

It's 9:46 EST. Anything happening?

I'm sorry user, I really want to move to NH, but I don't have the money to yet

Yeah Israel really wanted ISIS aka Muslim Brotherhood to take Egypt, but that gambit backfired hard.

This North Korea move seems on par with assisting Israel by removing an arms manufacturer that supplies Israel's enemies.

You got a point there.

duffelblog.com/2013/07/soldier-facebook-profile-picture/

duffelblog.com/2014/03/soldier-selfie-facebook/

Holy kek

That's the whole thing, though – they aren't going around declaring way on anyone. There's the open ended conflict with the US and South Korea and that's it. It's the US that's been going around starting wars with everyone it thinks it can lick.

Ww3 boys can't

DEATH AND SUFFERING

Begorrah

What did he mean by this?

Do people seriously think NK nukes could reach the US? Shit is duct taped together, if they even are on point and make it across the ocean they will be destroyed midflight, there is no way they'll have anti defense systems like the russian nukes.

I doubt it could even leave the launch pad.

Phone keyboard is aids I meant to say

WW3 boys cant wait till russia invades south

It's wishful thinking. At best they could hit the California coast. And I will pray their chink technology makes it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i do not think this would qualify as a "world war 3" like certain user keep saying. Maybe Korean conflict 2

Wouldn't it be more possible for Hawaii to go?

Whatever you say, hillary

Neat, source?

Russian invasion of south koreas? why would they defend the norks?

Or Korean Conflict - The Sequel

It would only escalate if China decided to be retarded and pull some stupid shit.
Like pointed out though, that's fucking stupid to do in their situation.

Hopefully they already smuggled a nuke in via shipping container. I'd love to see NYC nuked by NK, it'd be delicious to see 2.5megakikes get wasted.

I would say that someone smuggling a nuke on a shipping container is more likely than a Nork ICBM reaching the West Coast or Hawaii and penetrating multiple layers of air defense.

NK + Syria + Russia + China + SK = WW3

Does this have anything to do with those subs that have been circling that area along the California coastline?

Spicer already confirmed we're not going after Syria and we're continuing to pursue Russia in the idea of teamwork against ISIS.

Shipping container hivemind. How will the American Piggu ever recover.

wat

Ghost predicted this.

Think this through user.

COME ON LET'S GET THIS GOING

I thought it was military jets which are equipped to look for subs

Can't continue something you never started.

If Hawaii and California are targeted, both are majorly Liberal and contained with non-whites, so this can be a fished positive.

Nothing coming from the US government has any credibility whatsoever. It doesn't mean Spicer is lying in this instance, but you'd have to be a rube among rubes to be taking anything from the American government at face value.

Not sure if it's LARPing or not, but something interesting was noticed over on cuckchan.

twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/851460993100238848

Your narrative shattered during the briefing. You can stop now.

I'd trade them for the deaths of 2.5 million kikes.

He meant continuing as in proceeding, and aligning to do said course of action now after a different one.

let me get this straight, there are a shit ton of shills in here probably Holla Forums who fell for the best korea meme and think we like them who are trying to claim that by killing a commie country that israel just so happens to not like and nobody likes, not even russia who pretends because they hate the US, because they are a bunch of faggots that somehow thats bad because israel said it was good? you have to be fucking retarded to think people are going to fall for this

Here we

It's not my narrative. It's the pattern of the US government for as long as I've been alive.

I don't see the problem

You're right, my bad.

FUCKING WHY?!?!?!?!?!

What the fuck is the point of slapping around North Korea? WHY?! Why now? For what geopolitical aim? Do (((they))) have plans for NK? Or is it because countries always go to war when they know the economy is about to turn to shit? Something else? Fucking why?

Besides, attacking NK will just be like popping a massive zit. Yeah you may pop it but shit is gonna get everywhere - the people in North Korea are just going to flee en masse to neighboring countries and those are a people that no one fucking wants.

Foolish user, burning them only makes them multiply. We have to try drowning or freezing this time.

wot

It might actually be happening. This isn't just another Looking Glass training flight over Cheyenne Mountain.

I trust that the Kim regime is probably associated with the Kikes somehow due to their Soviet ties. Really the only administration I know 100% for sure that isn't Kiked is Iran.

Newfag, election season cancer detected. This board has ALWAYS been pro-North Korea solely based on the jewish question.

Well we haven't actually tried burning them yet, so I figure nuclear hellfire will destroy them just fine.

so not us then, fine

They sold missile technology to Iran and Syria. Nuclear Material as well. NK can be credited with Iran's nuclear program AKA the biggest Sword of Damocles the kikes face in this world.

Sup Kim. You scared yet?

The upside of this is it could delay nuke war with Russia. Russia is not going to go to war on behalf of the norks and the fact that the norks, and NK is not a proxy war between superpowers, just the nation state equivalent of a short bus full of niggers. Downsides are that it will be another installment of a Rothschild vassal state. I don't know how to feel about this but if this delays another Syria clusterfuck/WW3 with a war with a country everyone hates it is a lesser evil.

It has nothing to do with Obama. There's no reason to bring it up. It's a general American thing, way before Obama.

"War with North Korea soon," says news website for the 49th time in the last year.

Just how significant is that?

Fuck off kike. You're not Holla Forums. You're an /r/donald interloper.

North Korea's missiles are shit though. Iran is better off manufacturing their own, Iran has many talented scientists and engineers and norks are fucking retarded and rely on Soviet Era technology.

Yeah, when is it kicking off? Around 9:45 EST my ass

I wouldn't even waste my time saying goodbye

Word is, Trump's building the world's largest golf course there

mostly for the lulz

We can do it now or we can do it in 50 years when they finally learn how to make nukes.

I agree with you. It's not like there aren't any real problem. A couple of hours ago nobody cared about NK because it doesn't fucking matter. Now Trump goes full retard and all of the sudden it's a genuinely good idea to invade. What a fucking shitshow, it's pathetic.

The Chinese also came in with more troops and took anywhere from twice to four times the casualties as the un force

If Trump takes out NK, burgers will rejoice and he'd be considered heroic. Which can mean more unity on issues, etc. Might be something to consider,

I'm scanning this for any news. Anyone else have any other sources?

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=North%20Korea&src=typd

Kike.

Missiles consist of multiple parts. North Korea might have sold them rockets or gyroscopes or whatever. They also sold them nuclear material which is, you know, the biggest part of a nuke. North Korea can easily be said to be anti-kike the same way Iran and Syria are. Taking out North Korea means taking out a nuclear equipped enemy of the Jews.

Stop

Goddamn, you're retarded.

Trump cucked out. It was bad choices all around this election, we just chose the one that had a chance of being okay

Replacing a short bus full of niggers with a Rothschild controlled short bus full of niggers is no big gain but also no big loss. Crazy fat faggot versus kike faggots, there is no loss and also no gain so it is just worthless.

why doesnt nk have any light?

This meme is getting stale.

Personally, I like the idea of mass US casualties. These green niggers are shitting up the country for everyone.

They don't know that the USSR was defeated in a 10 year war with Afghanistan during the 80's. US/CIA funded and trained the Taliban/Mujahadeen. Totally fucked the rooskies shit up and they were forced to go home with thier tail between thier legs. Soviet Union empire crumbled shortly after.

No, the Trump dicksucking is getting stale. The realization that Trump is a neocon nigger faggot has just started.

All these fucking shills saying this is a good thing and not just a way to extend the rothschildian monetary system.

We need a new home.

I guess only time will tell. All we have as sources are gets and news sources which may be inaccurate. The fact that we aren't warring with Syria by now is telling though, we'll see.

I am not implying that I am implying we might be too busy with NK for the neocohens to start WW3.

this

Must suck that your narrative got shattered from the press briefing today. Got filtered and won't even get a paycheck.

This is the first I am hearing of any of this, do you have sauce?

I bet we won't even get that wall.

Must suck that we caught you faggot redditors samefagging and admitting you're shills for Trump in a thread 20 minutes ago, huh?

This was already debunked. Why are you still trying?

We most certainly aren't getting a wall. When was the last real news you heard about our fucking beaner wall?

wall? we're not even gonna repeal obamacare

Spicer explicitly said "destabilize Syria… destabilize the conflict in Syria" Nobody refers to deescalation of conflict as "destabilizing a conflict" it is retarded and not even grammatically correct. Spicer confirmed our worst fears and then contradicted himself. We are fucked.

That shadow government was already deposed.

Did you even read this thread? Here you go

How about for honor. North Korea saber-rattles at us constantly and we are just expected to take it cause everyone knows their leader is a fat retard.

Show me where it was debunked other than a faggot talking mouthpiece that you retards convinced yourselves that loves anime?

Their rhetoric and sabre rattling seems more like it's directed at their own people than anything else tbh.

Must suck when you gotta cherrypick and you still end up looking like a retarded faggot.

God damn thats a rare pepe

I would think that complete immediate war with Syria would constitute "total capitulation" to the establishment. If total capitulation occurred WWIII would've started by now.
Trump to an extent functioned as a stepping stone and we have advanced this past cycle.

Prove it faggot.

lmgtfy.com/?q=North Korea selling to Iran

It's common knowledge you newfag

Could this be retaliation for SK kicking out the shadow government? Park is pissed and decided to retaliate by fomenting conflict with NK which will kill fucktons of South Koreans.

Honor? That ship sailed long ago…

You can still be user.

Write a letter and deliver it to a stranger.

No, they don't. The American media just generally chooses not to tell you what North Korea is sabre-rattling in response to.
No, not at all. You could always just fuck right off and go back home instead of wasting our country's money propping up the southern gooks and offshoring high-tech production to them in exchange for keeping your praetorian coffers stocked.

Just going to assume this is saber-rattling then

No reason not to bring it back. It was a damn good concept.

The Postman is actually a breddy gud movie about being a mailman post-apocalypse.

from the whore's mouth

Why is no one reporting on this?

I believe in you user. You can still be the deliverer

also NK is one of the last few places with out a ROTHSCHILD BANK. Syria didn't have one either.

The reason why is to fuck that shit up so they can put a bank there. remember your enemies are SOROS and the ROTHSCHILDS. it is not individual nations that we fight.

wew, even Chinks care more about their nation than (((western governments)))

WAR OF THE BUG PEOPLES

MSM is too assraped about the fact we're not pursuing military action against Assad to talk about this.

meant to link

nice doubles, good luck

oh fug

They're just mad we're in their discord

Never gonna happen. California getting glassed would be a positive thing though.

Well of course. We all know that. But like I asked before, fucking why now?!

Makes enough sense. I would have killed myself by now if I was one of them.

Maybe in the sense of loyalty to your people by not wasting the gene pool for fucking nothing.

user, please.

And nothing of value…

Anyone know how close the Carl Vinson strike group is to NK?

Me too. Look at these shitty memes

And probably the servers running this site.

Worth it.

I've heard this theory but not sure I buy it. Is the demand for borrowed money expected to be high in DPRK after Kim is dead? Lot of business plans being written? I don't see the advantage of putting a bank there.

They don't deserve such a flashy way out.

wrong, its a fucking meme, NK is a commie country, you sound like the newfag who fell for it.

Filtered.

Not a bank dummy, they mean Jew control over North Korea.

Rather that it stays that then falls to the rothschilds like libya you fucking kike.

stop these lies

How do we know that shitty infograph isn't propoganda like everything else.. Why are you so fast to assume north korea is a shit hole while Iran and Syria are ok and just off the grid like we all wish we could be.

What are you doing here user? You wandered into the death cult lulz

Does that stream of the Korean border crossing station still exist? I remember some fun old threads watching those when the Norks were threatening invasion. Also tried searching for the link to the north's tv station, but with no luck.

Whelp two things, the first is that maybe China and Russia will "merely" use neutron bombs with low to very minimal radiation yields and basically only target primary objectives and secondary objectives with the most efficient methods. Then we'll be so horribly crippled we can't retaliate.

That's a lie though, Russia doesn't fight wars that way, we'll be carpet bombed several hundred times into oblivion. However Russia deems Israel as being an enemy so Israel's significantly smaller landmass means they'll be wiped off the map and replaced by a conspicuous lake which is my true hope.

Reminder that if Clinton, Sanders, or Jeb would've been elected WWIII would've started by now.

We already caught you faggots samefagging not but 30 minutes ago and you admitted you're from reddit to try to sway our opinion. Pls go.

If the territory ends up going to South Korea, they wouldn't have to, would they?

It's really cute how you're trying to project your shilling onto me, but really. It's pathetic, and you still won't get paid.

you don't overthrow a dictator so you can provide a better credit card service, there is big money to be made for a small number of people, look at Russia after the USSR

We're not even 100 days into the first term.

We already caught you. It's over. Trump is a neo-con kike nigger and you're from reddit.

blackpills get out pls

zionist shills gas yourselves

Here's my post regarding the politics and problems with a NK war.

Some of the responses detail other issues.

I'd like to think I'm fairly versed in Chinapol their modern strategies. I think a war would be a terrible idea and lead to the deaths of millions of SK civilians.

this is just getting fucking stupid

NK falling to china =/= israel getting a rothschild proxy. If anything china is going to install their own puppet you fucking nigger. You are like a contrarian who wants to keep a fucking communist state alive just because some kike said that they want the same thing.

The figures I had listed would've started it

How to identify a shill: their constructive arguments.

Citiation needed

The real tragedy then, is us having to meet up on endchan.

im not even american you shill, but even i know that patriotism means loving your country not your government.

if we go in it's not China getting a proxy it's the international banking system

Or god help us CUCKCHAN

Jeez, what a fat fuck.
sage for off topic

i think it's quite the opposite. they'll most likely take nk refugees. remember: they're not suicidal jihadists.

irony

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
- Mark "Fucking" Twain

yes because china is totally going to let that happen. They wouldn't have even agreed to help the US with NK if that were going to be the case, stop being a stupid contrarian and acting like a double digit IQ nigger, but at this point its safe to assume you are just a shill who knows what he is doing.

It's okay user you're still at the denial stage. Just enjoy this NK thread and everything will be fire.

Reminder shills are still assmad because we're not continuing to attack Syria and they all feel like dumb faggots now.

Does the government deserve your support when it makes threats and postures against the enemies of zionism?

You argue like a redditor.

Have fun supporting your "country". Go and save the rocks and valleys. I'll focus on my people instead.

This has been a panicking week.

Oh did I say that you little faggot?

No I didn't.

Keep praising your false god trump though. Keep bowing to your zionist idol.

because killing commies is posturing for zionism, what the fuck kind of shill narrative is this crap. zionist created that marxist failed state of NK in the first place you fucking nigger, read a fucking history book for fuck sakes.

It's a pretty straightforward question. Interesting response, though.

Just imagine when something major does go down. The raids and the kvetching will be glorious-
GLORIOUS!

I think you do know and you're feigning ignorance. Kike.

Holla Forums slit your wrists

(((What do you think is happening)))?

Holla Forums got decked by holy trips

What else is new.

I don't have an image to effectively display how distrustful I am of these posts.
Only a Jew would be amped about sending millions of White American soldiers to die in a war in a shitty third-world dumpster for no good reason.

Keep an eye on that "user." His VPN will fuck up and you'll catch him samefagging. It's the same guy from the TRUMP BTFOS EVERYONE thread.

the mail will get through

We're not even sending boots on the ground stupid. China's sending boots while we hit them with artillery.

Accomplish what, exactly? I'm legitimately curious.

Because there's nothing about this situation that speaks of doing anything even remotely beneficial for us, for the US.

Chinks are doing to be dying, user. They are the ground force.

God, I hope the day comes where you and your ilk are strung up from lampposts. And I hope it comes soon.

He's /ourguy/ this is just another 9D backgammon master stroke

right lads?

150,000 men isn't nearly enough to take North Korea. Those Chinamen are at the border to defend, not attack. I guarantee it.

He has only scripted answers. He's a zogbot programed by Pavlovian conditioning.

Clarification: Defend against North Korean civilians fleeing into China.

They added 150K

>>>Holla Forums

Oh wait.

Greater Israel, user. That's what all of this accomplishes.

Was at the beach in LA yesterday. Didn't see any P-8A's but saw a bunch of other military planes take off and fly out over the beach and then toward asia. Never seen that shit before.

The troops China typically has at that border are sufficiently negligible that 150,000 more wouldn't add up to an invasion force.

I do know about the rothschilds, and again, if you think china is going to let anybody but themselves install a proxy into NK then you are braindead. Not only that but the country is a fucking communist shithole, if it weren't for china, who is also still a communist shithole, russia might have taken them out themselves by now, they have threatened every country in the world, nobody likes them, and just because some kike told you that he wants it gone doesn't mean you should be a contrarian and support them. You fell for a meme.

Sauce?

It's not an invasion. They're defending against refugees running to China.

Well, the defense and military contracts and those that they buy off in government are certainly creaming their pants. And with the prospect of a massive fucking global war to distract the populace from the massive ever-loving buttfucking of an economic shitstorm that is inevitably going to be set off, I would say there are a few reasons.

Remember, these are the faggots who are raiding us. Soccerniggers, fags, and trannies.

These fucking newfags need to lurk more before posting holy shit.

Yes, that's how it begins user.
And your flippant dismissals in this context make you seem very Semitic in my view.
You're basically saying "Ah don't worry about it goyim, you won't be on the front lines…", which is… I'm having flashbacks to the start of the Iraq war, and you're contributing strongly. Just saying…

Is 80% of this board is just /r/the_zognald and /r/marchagainsttrump simultaneously shilling each other while trying to shill Holla Forums at this point?

discord.gg/A66wC

From our observations, I believe all observers can concur that time is the only factor which will determine the proper terminology for the president:
Donald "Chessmadmanster" Trump
or
Donald "Jewish Babies from Nile to Euphrates" Trump

Let us view this rollercoaster.

Want to know how I know you're from a particular discord?

This.
The DPRK's standing army is FUCKYUGE. Even if they aren't well equipped it would take more than that to invade them.

What if those soldiers are there to defend North Korea, not invade it?

They'll be greeting us with flowers in the street, user.

Some suggest they're there to halt war refugees.

That had nothing to do with his comment you fucking kike.

I have a special fondness for the Kims, but if this actually happens I'll be ecstatic. What a fantastic happening it would be! Sorry Kimmy, I'm a news junkie.

Just like the Iraqis in 2003, right?

Kind of how that comes off.

Whenever someone starts talking about the US invading one of the few no-jew-bank nations, it always seems to have a similar vibe, and inevitably I find that there's a Jew behind it.

That was the reference.

checked dubs of truth

Exactly:

I fucked up the link, relax.
It was for:

So when is it going down?
Are the boats even there yet?

War refugees coming from North Korea to China?
Well, let's wait and see.

Why does everyone sperg out about NK?
We had Turkey shooting down Russian planes and nothing happened.
Noone is gonna start a war with NK.

The problem is the DPRK pretty much conscripts all the military aged males in NK. I wouldn't be surprised if most of those "military" jobs are actually farmwork

30 minutes

That's what everyone wants to know.

Because California could get nuked and I need that in my life.

They are. The soldiers work the fields in the growing season, and train in the winter.

… I hope you don't actually believe that user.

I've never used discord in my life, so I'd love to hear this one.

You didn't, user, at all. I suggested we'd be invading. You noted the APPARENT strategy - based on your strategic wisdom - is we won't be invading FIRST or RIGHT NOW… But wars are funny like that - you start out in a small capacity and suddenly you're watching a German girl whose been gang-raped by Russians sell herself to one of the nigger soldiers in your army for a chocolate bar.

It would shock me if there weren't a couple of Russian boomers off all three coasts right now. That image looked like they were looking for something (or conducting drills). Shallow trajectory from SLBM are on coastal target in like 5 minutes from launch some military dude correct me if I'm wrong so they have to "see" the bubbles and drop the depth charges before they see the plumes. Either way, Russia's playing the part it has to play. I'm wondering if Assad will be used as a bargaining chip for normalization over Crimea could see this Norks are fucked. I think China doesn't want a trade war with the US and they were given an option. Get rid of Fatboy or face an economic slog no one wants.

sage because ramblings went a little off topic

Its degenerate and disgusting fellow squidfag. Finally if the Navy gets used the way it ought to be in the near future the faggoty admiralty will get ousted just like in WWII

The only war target that'd greet us with flowers would be Venezuela

P-8A's are torpedo equipped sub-hunters. I'm sure they train a lot too, but not when the Norks are about to be engaged and not when Canadian sub-hunters come down to assist. The flight pattern is also an orbit above a specific area so it's clearly sniffing around for something.

The North Korean bank is fucking irrelevant, the North Koreans have no industry or economy to speak of. Banker jews don't actually give a shit. It's not like they're Germany or something.

The damage war with North Korea could do to the South Korean and Chinese economies is worse than what the jews would have to gain by getting North Korea under their thumb. That's why North Korea has gotten away with it for decades.

What's the point of defending NK, honestly? I hope they're only there to help with the refugees that will come to China and SK

I did though user. You're lying again, like with that discord thing.
Posting a meme to try to seem confident doesn't work when its clear you're lying outright.

The wall for one.

Just because NK are the ZOG's enemies doesn't mean they are our friend. They are ruled by a communist despot who starves his own people so he can get diabetes from expensive Swiss cheese.

Alrighty then,
just a waiting game

They'd be greeting us with incessant begging FOR flour, yes.

So you think they picked up something suspicious and the timing of this all is just too convenient?

even the expensive swiss isn't good…

not for long user, got those hairs on the back of my neck telling me heads up

Soooooo if this means that China is sending troops to the NK border BEFORE shit hits the fan, they must have been tipped off somehow that shit is gonna go down, or likely to go down. Are the (((powers that be))) all working together for something? Maybe China spied and got some information about shit about to go down? It worries me that China has advance knowledge of something.

at this point in the game the Venezuelans would be attacking each shipment of toilet paper mad max style.

You're laying it on a little thick, Moishe. It doesn't matter if they aren't our friend. Do you stop and harass everyone you pass on the street who isn't your friend?

buffer zone for china against american puppet states

Are you willing to trade the wall - and its arguable effect on current demographics, even assuming a truly robust deportation program which does not appear forthcoming - for international war over absolutely nothing of value?
History really is cyclical it seems… They're doing it again.

Exactly.

It really seems like it

I agree. Did you enlist yet?

Russia and Putin deem Israel as a "close ally". I haven't seen any substantial threats from Putin to Israel. I haven't really even seen Putin mention anything close to naming the Jew. In fact, he's outlawed naming the Jew in his country.

EITHER something is going down and Trump told the Chinese (he wouldn't attempt anything without telling the Chinese, since they are next-door. It would be exceptionally and unnecessarily rude to not tell the Chinese.)…

OR this is a ploy by China and Trump to scare the shit out of Kim.

I mean I'm sure the Russian subs came snooping around to collect electronic warfare data and SIGINT interception. The difference is our SOSUSNETS are pretty good so we don't usually chimp out and need to know EXACTLY where the subs are, unless of course we need to destroy them to prevent a retaliatory nuclear strike.

Losing face is really important in foreign policy, apparently. Maybe China would defend them so they wouldn't look like little bitches.

Nah man we were a death cult in 2014, now we're a chaos cult.

That might have mattered in the middle ages but not with overwhelming airpower, drones etc. The biggest problem with NK is not taking out the government or it's military it's dealing with the brainwashed citizens afterward who believe KJU is a literal god. Their military would be BTFO faster than saddams but would result in a much bigger clusterfuck afterwards than the shithole middle east

user they are fucking communists, goddamn true believers who threaten the US constantly. They aren't just a random stranger they are a fat, inept bully who pinches you constantly and you know you can beat up but you aren't allowed to.

Based on the reaction Trump had to the last russian sub we found off the coast, something tells me this isn't a russian sub this time.

Don't the Norks have a diesel based boomer?

How fucked is NK if this goes down?

Who here /readytodie/?

People I pass on the street don't threaten nuclear war constantly.

Proper fucked.

Abe is too busy being best friends with us. They wouldn't help NK.

If I remember correctly, the Iraqi army had like the 5th largest military budget or so in the world prior to desert storm

Holy fuck you're a nigger. Do you even know why Japan can't help?

why would China want to look like little bitches user? it's not like there will be a continued north korean government afterwards anyway, losing face is irrelevant.

the only reason they keep north korea around is because it balances out south korea and japan

pretty fucked user

I think he's saying the Japs would help the US

California would get nuked which would be neat, but yea I really dont want it either

Aren't the people of NK super brainwashed by the government? What's the chance of them flipping their shit now that Kim can't protect them from the evil imperialists?

What do you guys think the NK shitposters are like?

The cucked just keep getting cucked. Time to party boys.

And how will they do that without a military?

Yea, even big famous banks won't have anything to do with them.

Meant they would help fuck NK if they could. They dislike NK.

Soon only Vatican flags would be fascinating.

This might be more of a meme, especially if we start dropping food at them. They're kept complacent by constant starvation and threats from the military.

Across the Pacific Ocean. Maybe start with the other yellow reds buying up half the west coast before you try to sell me on this nonsense.
I'm not 9 years old. The US constantly threatens North Korea right back.
That's odd coming from the country that's been starting wars left and right for the better part of seven decades.
No, I don't think so. The US did try to beat them up and didn't succeed. Now North Korea has nuclear weapons and the US typically doesn't go for targets like that. Try to raise your level of discourse before you get filtered. You're not on the Fox News forums.

i wonder what gookanon who always kept us up to speed on the feminist cult running SK has to say about this

Answer my own question. Yes they do.

cnn.com/2016/08/23/world/north-korea-missile-launch/
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a24381/north-korean-nuclear-missile-sub-update/

With the toys to match
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pukkuksong-1

That's the one bit I'm not so cure on at this point…

I have a feeling that's not amassing troops for an invasion, at least, not the type of invasion that seems to be being promoted in this thread.
I have no idea why, after this show of force by Trump, people think the fucking Chinks would be apt to suck his dick, as opposed to having lined up their forces in expectation of an invasion of their proxy.
Anyone clue me in on this one?

God I hope so. They will actually pay for your "transition" procedures now. I think this is the result from people having dusty trigger fingers for far too long.

Makes sense.

Starving people love food.

Judging by the official shitposts we've seen released, I wager they could give the Australians a good run.

You sure about that? Because it sounds like a few in this thread are doing just that.

They get the "most polite of all shills" award imho fam.

They still have an SDF, they even sent some of their guys to Afghanistan

P R A I S E K E K

Yeah, but they also love having children that still have their skin on I wager. One assumes the regime has more than just intimidation up their sleeve. They are Asians, after all.

They might be brainwashed to the idea that the United States is a terrible place ran by evil white men, but I don't believe they like their leader THAT much.

Hopefully he annihilates Trump tower.

You. Can't.

Everything is shit now. Once things are ruined, they are ruined forever. No fixing or improvement can ever be done. No restoration is possible.

Ashes and Echoes

it's so obvious, china kicks out kim, the west cheers, they stick around and use the free labour, the west allows it, trump claims victory

I used to dislike you but now I've seen the light (or the darkness I suppose).

Ashes and Echoes

I know, fellow oldfag. The shills on the board are getting desperate. Some of these kooks actually believe war with NK is nothing more than a neo-con ploy to expand the influence of central banks.

Pic related user.

come on you guys, no infighting. Aren't you eager to draw bayonets on these guys? They've been threatening other countries for years now.

Time to exterminate the pests.

Let's see the gets.

If we aren't trying to bring back the old ways, why are we even here? Fascism is basically an ideology of the past at this point for god's sake.

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

I feel kind of sad. Kind of. Also, checked.

/leftycuck/shills probably want to save NK and see the US get fucked.

Not our problem, redditfag. We aren't the world police, remember? Or did Donald's cum cloud your memory?

Well, that's one interpretation, sure - checked, by the way - but couldn't one ALSO interpret it as China amassing forces to support their puppet-state?
Everything in your narrative is strange.
Why now, after all these years?
Eh… For awhile, sure, but then it'd become a question of who takes over North Korea, and if its the Chinese, that's not likely to jive well with the South Koreans/US and… You see how this just exacerbates things, yes?
China has absolutely no lack of effectively-free labour.
Why would the Chinese want to make themselves seem like Trump's lap dogs? They'd have to be getting something in return, and rule over the micro-state they already effectively rule over isn't going to cut it I wager.

Utter contemptible waste of gets.

If you were here for more than a week you would know North Korea is quasi-NatSoc and resists ZOG (aka America). Our country is the evil one.

Overthrowing Syria is an Israeli plan. North Korea has nothing to do with Israel. Believe it or not, the jews are on the sidelines of this one.

That's your survival instinct. Its reminding you that you're likely to face a similar fate, and maybe you shouldn't be chuckling so hard.
Gotta pay attention to those little feels user.

4cuck Holla Forums truly is dead. The /mlpol/ incident was just one of the last nails in the coffin.

agreed

Yea it's not like they even have any major banks planted there. In fact the norks won't even let them in.

Exactly. There is only Eternal Misery. We are trapped in an eternal hell, so that the gods can laugh at our suffering and feed from it. The creators are malevolent. This world is a place of punishment.

Ashes and Echoes

NK and all the slant-eyed ricepickers can be glassed to hell and back in nuclear hellfire for all I care. What I dont want is for it to cause the US to be dragged into some bullshit war or nuclear warhead flinging contest with another superpower

False.

North Korea has no Rothschild controlled central bank. The Jews are in the game on NK.

Saw a couple jewish reporters angry that we're not going after Assad anymore. It was delicious.

Kek. Keep telling yourself that.
We know you aren't from around here because the Jew has his hands in literally everything. Fuck off back to reddit, faggot.

I'm sure they have absolutely no interest in installing a federal reserve once the dust settles and certain deals are made to "restore order"

you mean rp?

this is probably a kike meme, but a sure barometer will be of the norks last more than six days.

True natsocs fight well

You. Can't. Jews won't let you. They'll nuke the world if you try. Plus, the people who would enact it are too broken and worthless to ever succeed at fascism. So go ahead. Do it.

Samson should launch early. Bathe the world in Nuclear Fire. Let all things be rendered as dust.

Ashes and Echoes

I guess that right and proper explains why the US has been more or less begging Japan to rearm since 1958.
user, please.

North Korea's industry and economy is tiny. The jews have less to gain from getting a bank there than they have to lose from the damage potentially done to South Korea.

Better to face a challenge and fail than to fear it and never try, you coward.

I'll make Ashes out of the (((Echoes))).

Nobody fights well anymore. It's all shit and you know it.

Fuck off kike. Based Kim sells missile tech to the Iranians, AKA the ones pointing nukes at Israel.

see:

This time it's the yellow jews who are the primary driving influence.

Yeah, but, you gotta complete the set user. Otherwise its just not the same.

China will still get its puppet state (through some kind of "temporary" or "powersharing" system or just buying influence, whatever it is it will guarantee separation from the USA, NK will be technically (south) Korean like Taiwan is technically (mainland) Chinese)

The situation now isn't stable, if it looks like trump is going to make that even worse then they need a proper long term solution.

I'm imagining the first years of this look the same as Germany when the USA and USSR tried to work together

No. You won't.

You won't do shit other than die uselessly. That's all that ever happens. There is no victory, there is only Eternal Misery. There is no hope, there is only Eternal Misery. Failure is permanent. If you fail once, you fail forever. The more that hit you; the more that will.

Go ahead. Fight back. Watch what happens.

Ashes and Echoes

I have to agree, I never heard of Jews profiting from a war before.

That's a shitty plan. Let China get all the glory? I don't think so.

It's not in China's interests to do that anyway.

The banker jews have allowed North Korea to get away with it for decades. The Chinese are the ones who have a huge stake in this.

That tech ain't worth shit

No new friend LARP. Really shows sometimes next thing we will see are the (1) coming backgood times then, good times

Who let these blackpilled fags on here?

It's not about their economy. It's about how much debt they can sell.

The US beat the ever living daylights out of them and pushed the Norks all the way to the Chinese border until the USSR ordered China to get involved.

OH NO IT'S
ASSES AND DILDOS
AGAIN
Wondered when you'd be back.

All the bans reset when we got hacked.

The jews prefer to profit from wars that also benefit their zionist agenda. The jews want war with Syria right now, war with North Korea is a distraction to them.

Ayy if it isn't (((Zon))) about to give me the arsuckle!

Get a load of this faggot

Whats up with the people who type : LARP ?

Ayy if it isn't (((Zon))) about to give me the arsuckle!

You're also fucking gay for not referring him to his powername!

Lurk more faggot.

If they are going down they'll take the world with them

Nuclear explosion imminent

If they have nothing to lose anymore, they'll probably nuke China and see how they react against the US.

Still controlled by vanilla jews. To say they have no interest in installing a central bank is ignorant of their globalist plans at best, and downright kike shilling at worst

At which point the US didn't succeed. I'm sure the Soviets and the Americans beat the ever living daylights out of the Afghans for combined 20-30 years they both dicked around there, but they've never achieved anything other than running up a tab for the American taxpayer.

Well to North Korea, they are the entire world.

But you haven't explained what they get out of it - they already basically have that, better than that, arguably.

This doesn't seem like a long-term solution though, it seems like something that leads to them being in a worse position than they are presently anyway.

Exactly, and there's little-to-no doubt that China realizes that's how it would go.

You have not convinced me that a massing of Chinese forces on the North Korean border is something I should presently associate with likelihood of Chinese betraying their vassal state to the US/Trump. I don't see what they actually get out of it, except a North Korea less under their thumb and appearing an international bitch of the US.

Yeah, yeah, that's what you always say.
I say
Echoes to Ashes
faggot.

Go listen to some Linkin Park and quit being such a drama queen.

I've always been here. Where else is there to go?

(Waste of dubs)

Whatever. I'm right. You know it. These neocon moves are exactly what I predicted. You know it. Women are ruined forever and nothing good can ever happen. You still know it.

Ashes and Echoes

Whatever, TRSoddomite. Get filter'd. I'm right and you know it.

Let the world be turned to dust. Nothing good has ever existed in it anyways.

if NK was like the Japanese would they just nuke them selves?

They'll probably end up nuking themselves. If China rolls an armored column down into North Korea, expect the Norks to attempt some sort of nuclear ambush.

Everything is fucked and if you aren't blackpilled by now you're missing something. Nothing can be fixed, we'll just waste our lives as the slow rot destroys our pathetic remnants of a once great civilization.

Ashes and Echoes

The banker Jews didn't have an easy route to conflict, but it seems they've got one now.

Read the post linked below then work your way down. A lot is explained

Filter my cock you gay nihilist

this is legitimately painful to look at without wanting to shoot myself

yeah yeah very 'old fag'

Yea I even heard they had weapons of mass destruction.

I'm simply saying that against Norks and Norks alone, the US would have wiped the floor with them and gone home (eventually).
Your post clearly indicated that your argument was the US lost that war against Norks.
Reality was the US tied that war against Chinks.

P sure that's what he's trying to get you to do

So according to the Office of the Press Secretary, the God Emperor is going to be having an interesting cast of characters around the White House tomorrow, including McMaster and (((Cohn))). I'd love to be a fly on the wall during the "working dinner with senior military leaders."

if California get fucked it might be better than living in this hell hole.

I know for a fact they will pay for hormone therapy.. I heard rumors from near the top that actual surgery has been put on hold with the current regime change.
some parts of the Navy still got what it takes, teams, riverine, subs, eod, seabees. You know, the ones that go to the shit first and have been used agressively in the last ten years. Surface and air have been cucked for some time now.

Follow your dreams user.

Slide shills are here
ID'S HABBENIG :-DDD

well it's certainly working, but probably not the way user attended it to be.

Great, but that's a hypothetical you're building for your own purposes. I don't really care about it because that's not what happened.

No. Never. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Nothing good has ever happened and you know it. The gods have always hated us and you know it. They created us just to torture us and you know it.

You can attempt to fight back all you want. You'll only fail. Failure is permanent. Do you get it yet?

Ashes and Echoes

You're doing it wrong. The tone is wrong, the meter is wrong. The pacing is wrong.

But, you're not far off. Better to destroy the world all at once, than let the slow rot get it. Make them launch Samson early. Nuke the Temple Mount with a dirty bomb. Purge the world; violent and sudden, so that nothing else can live ever again.

Omnicide is the only solution.

Ashes and Echoes

Wow, what are you going to do when others start converting to the Midnight Lord, TRS-kun?

Then do it. CRINGE HARDER!

Yids. Ogre.

Meh, it doesn't matter to me if he does or not. The end result is going to be the same anyways.

I don't get what the problem is, they can codify their influence in NK, then expand from there. Their soldiers won't really be helping the Americans, just making sure their flag gets planted. There's no way America ends up as the main influence, but Trump won't mind.
if they don't, America or NK will attack eventually and it's a total loss.
There's nothing to say that Chinese Korea isn't the West Germany of this situation.

China is going to hit them while they're busy looking at Seoul. Everyone is tired of their wacky shit.

The hack was truly the worst thing to ever befall this board.

Back to 4/pol/ D&C shill.

We can only be so lucky user. Problem is they'd hit San Diego with their one (if they are stupid), or do an EMP over Kansas (if we are talking about Fat Boy and his bomb and they are smart). Never will San Fransisco be purged by the glorious nuclear fire, instead they shall cannibalize themselves and hobos after the lights go out and don't come back on

Fuck off (((ASSES and DILDOS)))

Fuck your Tikkun Olam doomsday fantasies, you filthy kike.

I'm surprised you haven't eaten a bullet yet

Do you have brain damage?

I miss the old internet

A lot is assumed as well.
That interpretation is well-read and well-informed it seems, but it rather blithely - IMHO at least - places the threat of nuclear launch against, say, Seoul, in passing.

That argument's early stages lure you into accepting the assumption that the parties involved would consider such action without extreme risk - that sort of shit would be a disaster waiting to happen.

I know they proactively stay in education for as long as they can to extend their visa until they can find employment.

They didn't achieve their objectives and had to settle for a rump state. Do you think the US won Vietnam? You could make an argument for that, but the US hasn't achieved anything in Vietnam aside from impoverishing its own people to curry favor by outsourcing. What about Afghanistan? It'll be like we were never there.

Nothing ever works as intended. That's the nature of the universe. Fate works against us in every moment and makes success impossible.

==We exist in a place of punishment.==\

It was always like this. You know it. Tell Kike Enoch that I was right the entire time!

Ashes and Echoes

No.

No. I'm right and you know it. Creation is a crime against the created. Doomsday is all there ever was. There is nothing else. There cannot be anything else. Life has always been apocalyptic and it never should have existed in the first place.

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it.

Hail the Midnight Lord.

I'm surprised your a TOR=PEDO.

No. I'm just right. You know it. Everything is shit. You know it. Life has always sucked and always will. You know it.

We exist in a place of punishment.

NK happening canceled by Kek.

And it will never be that way again.

The matrix is dead, chummer. Only ghosts and dead pixels remain.

ITT: people who think we should keep letting innocent Greater Koreans live under unnecessarily poor conditions

fuck

/thread

You claimed the US lost to the North Koreans.
The US didn't, the US (who was not fully committed to the war) tied with the Chinese (who were fully committed to the war).
You are moving goalposts, nigger.

The simple fact is, in today's time, without China saving their asses, the US would crush North Korea.
North Korea cannot into Insurgency warfare anymore, they would get their asses handed to them by a military that is still mostly geared around conventional warfare.

The US did achieve all of the US' objectives in that war until China got involved.
The US won against the Norks, tied/lost against the Chinese.

Best Korea likely has an Inner Party of autists that conduct official state meme magic to enhance public perception of the Kim family. It's pretty much the only reason they've existed this long.

Blah blah blah.

Why would they want to codify their influence in NK, when its present state serves them more effectively contextually?

That seems like a big assumption on your behalf, ignoring a great many possibly - and probable - issues therein.

Arguable, to say the least.

And do you honestly think a threatened US invasion of West Germany leading to amassing of Red Army troops on the West German border would suggest an invasion of West Germany with intent to depose them, and not a resistance to apparent intent to invade by the filthy Western capitalists?

I get the impression you do get what the problem is, but you're pretending you don't.

Kek likes this place better
Shit is about to hit the fan

A patriotard is someone who blindly supports the government, you cretin.

thus fuckers cant check digits for shit

(wasted trips)

Whatever. How am I fedora? I explicitly scream about how the gods created us solely to torture us. Fedoras think that it's just chaos and that tech might actually save them.

I know differently. I know that nothing good will ever happen and that tech only enslaves.

The world is nothing but Endless Torture.

Ashes and Echoes

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

Nothing good can or will ever happen. Ever.

This. And the U.S government does not deserve to be supported by anyone, only zionists. It's only zionist interests they are pushing, they only give the goys the leftovers so to speak. Same applies to the whole West.

Blah blah blah.

Dude, Mark Twain was a huge faggot.

fellate a gun you retarded nihilist faggot

This thread has proved that 8/pol/ is no different than 4cuck or reddit. Bunch of sixteen year olds who didn't lurk enough before posting and shills trying to convince everyone that NK is marxist.

Fucking insane.

Here's this, may be bullshit, but outlines the situation good enough (I also saw another report somewhere that specifically called them medics, can't find it now for some reason): web.archive.org/web/20170411030804/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html

Provide the exact, word-for-word quote. What I said was that the US didn't succeed. It does not matter if its because the Chinese got involved – the Chinese got involved. You can't just delete history because you think it makes your argument stronger.
Eh.. filtered. You're just looking for an argument and I'm done indulging.

Whatever. I'm still right. You still know it. Blah blah blah all you want. I'm right and you know it. Nothing good has ever happened and you know it. Women are ruined forever and you know it.

There has never been hope. Ever.

No.

Not until I see the nuclear flash.

Or you can track me down and kill me for me. Result is the same no matter what.

I'm right and you know it. And I'm not a nihilist. Nihilism states that there is no purpose to anything. That's not what I'm saying at all.

I'm a Misotheist. The universe is pointless to US. To the Gods; it is divine comedy and fuel all in one. They feed from our suffering. They are all evil. They have always hated us. They will torture us forever.

Ashes and Echoes

I worked at a Chinese restaurant for 5 years and my boss would sometimes bring up how the Chinese consider the Korean War to be a great victory for them over Capitalist American piggu.

The Korean War is a big deal to the Chinese over there, it's like their WWII to Americans.

Good i hope it happens i can't wait to make some more shekels

You can prove or disprove it by loading up some satellite pics of the area. Try Landsat 8, or Sentinel.

Your mom was probably angry at the last mailman that just fucked and dumped her.

fucking depressing me more than I am with this shit, stop.

Fuck off, I will forever endure and fight in the struggle of survival of my family, nation, and race. If torture is all we experience then maneuver past it for the sake of our own. Your theories bear the an identical impact on the individual and society as Atheism and other branches of Reddit-like philosophical conclusions.
Your're the embodiment of the refusal of adjustment.

it's a shame thinking the US is going to ruin the city and people of Pyongyang. It looks like they have a good way of life going. Clean streets, no crime, kids in large school groups dressed in uniforms, kinda 1950's USA

So Nihilism is pretty heavy into spamming?

Oh shit, it's Assholes and Elbows, trapped here arguing with the shills. TOPKEK

Sure hope I don't die tonight. I guess there are worse ways to go than instantaneous death from concentrated nuclear power. Though the Naval base is probably far enough that I'll have to live in fallout for a few weeks before I cough up all of my organs and my skin falls off.

you misunderstood the west germany point, that's not now it comes later, it's the best endgame for china, they run korea better than anyone else and eventually take over the whole lot…
you basically think NK is a country China can rely on as-is, I don't
Trump seems intent on doing something big, if China are sensible they will just subvert this for their own advantage rather than standing completely opposed

Are you one of the North Korean shitposters?

That did not make me think that China was planning to act against NK - if anything, sounds like they conned the US into giving them time to get troops and equipment into position.

we already know your tactics, shill. Now fuck off.

Context, you braindead mongoloid.
That line says the US didn't succeed at beating them up, which is exactly the opposite of what happened in regards to the North Koreans.
Without the Chinese to save their asses, the same thing would happen again - the US would beat the ever living shit out of the North Koreans.

Trapped, you dumb fuck.

Trump is clearly no longer remotely nationalist so yeah he is a false god.

Never. Drown in sorrow. Steep in Misery. Hail the Midnight Lord!

I'm right and you know it.

No. You will fail. You will die. You will lose hope. And everyone will turn on you. You cannot maneuver past it. You cannot do anything for the sake of your own. Your own are ruined. Adjustment cannot happen, fate counter-adjusts with every turn. There is no way.

Ashes and Echoes

you now remember old Holla Forums and have just realized that you have wasted 12 of the best years of your life on a Chinese cartoon pornography anonymous internet imageboard

Also you're right, I am not one of you. I'm an actual Holla Forumsack, a /new/sman. I am not some redditor interloper like you faggot.

Mods really destroyed this board. Look at quality of discussion, yup they did a good job alright. The lowest circle of hell is reserved for subhumans like you - imkampfy, moonman, learningcode.

Fuck Trump, he's a fucking traitor and globalist lackey. If you still believe the chesscuck memes about muh gawd emprah, you're the shill or simply retarded.

Meh. I'm not a nihilist. I'm a misotheist.

What else is there?

There never has been anything else. There never will be anything else. The nightmare is black and the windows are painted and there is nothing here but torture and misery.

Flee. Screaming.

You're fucked.

And that's still hell. How is trapped any different? How is it any different at all?

I'm right and you know it. It's pointless for us and you know it. Nothing good can ever come of it and you know it.

There should only be nothingness.

Prove it to me, hellbent twit. Confirm that all efforts are waste with substance. Actual ordeals conflict with your assessments. If the Kikes can obtain this much influence surely we possibly can. Gander at the issue, drift to it and conquer.

user, did you know that the Norks have super silent subs?

I have clearly signaled an alternative to you, all that remains is to see if you're smart enough to pick up on it. That's up to you.

Now we get to look at a closed internet, closed due to aids.

*super-duper silent subs
fix'd

the quietest

Blah blah blah.

I don't see the US making that deal, even if they're signaling they might, and the Chinese - pinko slant-eyed fucks though they may be - are not stupid.
The notion that this is a good end game for them, let alone the best end game, is… Arguable, let's say, IMHO at least.

Depends on what you mean.
Do I think NK serves as a great place for China to do shit outside the international eye that they'd be hesitant to get into in their own lands? Yes.
Do I think NK serves as a ready-to-go military force that China could easily convince to serve their needs and bolster their already-substantial man-power forces? Yes.
Do I think NK serves or could serve any role in China's 'reliance' which China cannot get in myriad other areas? No.

That sounds very much like someone who has made a number of assumptions and, no offense, might well be trying to push a narrative.
That wording, 'if China are sensible'… Sets something off. Has the vibe of what I picture a Jew threatening someone would come off as. I could be entirely wrong though. Point being, your perspective on what is 'sensible' for China - that is, launching a military invasion of an allied asset black-box nation they've effectively controlled for decades for the sake of deposing the current leadership instead of having a US-NK conflict and potentially getting control over all of Korea while simultaneously looking like bitches relative to America and all of this assuming Kim doesn't nuke everyone or unleash the airborne super-AIDS that've been developed there in coordination with the Chinese - does not sound to me like something that is necessarily actually sensible on their behalf.

Mailmen have a place in war, mailanon.

This is basically the finally episode of Tanya. We thought we achieved victory, when we only get more war. I'm starting to think the real difference between hillary and trump was a slowly boiling frog… or one that brings chaos.

Guess we made our choice. Let's embrace it, shall we?

jesus fucking christ

I'm not supporting it. Why the fuck should my tax dollars go towards a preumtive strike against an enemy that has no ability to strike us?

Nobody's slapping them around. It's hollow posturing on all sides like every other single time. Burgerland and China will tell NK to settle the fuck down, NK will tell them to eat shit and settle down while pretending they aren't to save face, then later they'll do another missile test and the cycle will repeat.

How new are you fucking faggots? I swear this thread is filled with actual children.

Easy: All efforts have resulted in the world we live in right now. It's all waste.

You cannot conquer. You cannot drift to it. You cannot strive. You. Can't.

Try it and watch what happens. The world we live in is evidence enough of my claims.

You. Didn't. Signal. Shit.

You didn't post anything but pointless platitudes. It's worthless.

There is no "up to me". Nothing is up to us. There is only Fate and Eternal Misery.

Either spell it out plain, or I'm right and you know it.

(wasted Trips again.)

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Everything is shit and you know it. Nothing has ever improved and you know it.

Ashes and Echoes

You. Can't.

Maybe the children are tired of life because it's pointless and miserable?

Nah, if he was an actual nihilist, he'd probably be much more jolly. He's just yet another attention-seeking special snowflake edgelord kike. Even refers to himself using his own stupid special word here . I mean seriously, "misotheist"?

You're not very good at paying attention, are you?

What if the prophecy of the eights was referring not to us finally purging our enemies, but a warning of impending world war?

LET THE BATTLES OF THE GREAT WALLS OF TEXT COMMENCE

Blah blah blah.

I'd like to see how jolly you'd be with a knife in your gut. Would you still pretend it doesn't matter?

Hey you're green team, you're supposed to match red team's post in girth.

They wouldn't fear us if we were being punished, you stupid fuck.

If the NK people do get liberated the jew will lose its place as the #1 victim.

Live Action Rol playing. Also, you should know this, even has a 4channer, the other user said it right, lurk moar.

There's no way I'm going to try to match that level of retarded.

Check 'em

This nigger actually told another nigger what LARP stands for.

nu/pol/

Your reply makes no fucking sense.

He says while posting ponies.

Faggot.

I'd prefer nuclear hellfire to the annoying shit ITT

Even the CIAniggers know how to shitpost properly.

I know what LARP stands for but theres just a sudden increase of people using it on this board.

the USSR wouldn't have made that deal in 1945, but it happened eventually (ish)
china is happy with its current influence, really doesn't want to lose it. so it's a question of which option makes that loss less likely. can they rely on NK/USA not fucking it up somehow? That's where we disagree I think.
If I was them:
Trump will do something big one way or the other, takes risks, and won't listen to arguments for the status quo being the least bad option.
Make him feel like he's solved the problem Obama couldn't and simultaneously set yourselves up to gain more power when he's gone and a different president says he made a bad deal
doubt China is reading, but if they are, give back Hong Kong ;_;

Is this the real life… Is this just fantasy?

You got it, nigger.

give them to uncle podesta, he'll make them appreciate life as he takes it from them

The human mental structure functions in a way in which happiness can be obtained through actions and experiences. It is also made clear that these actions and experiences that bring about joy are the stances we brawl on the behalf of. Family, economy, folk. God clearly intended for these sentiments and many other healthy aspects to encompass the order of humanity. Any perversion of these areas bring about universal cruelty.
And why is this list one that contains areas in which are targeted with perversion? Why are the most vital stances the ones most demolished? The answer should be clear if you've gazed here.
God's order encompasses every synergy with ours, and the perverting forces are generated from the Jews, the Devil's people.
And if we cannot conquer, why are there living counter examples? Why is it indicated that societies that embrace our desires witness their own success? You consider this success nonexistent? It is clearly tangible and there, or at least was.
Nihilism is a force that disintegrates the beliefs that we strive to achieve, and does so via hopelessness. And who inflicts it? The Kikes.
You being an uninformed pawn is clear as day, especially by being militant here.

Return to the reddit from whence thy came.

lol.

Go to Holla Forums and ask in a Starcraft thread

that second pepe was fairly spicey, saved.

Remember when the cables leaked several years ago and we found out that China is absolutely fed up with North Korea's shit? I'm still holding on to hope that they're going to be forcibly annexed, giving us the best show this decade of an actual military unapologetically flexing a muscle on its own border. Remember, there hasn't been a real, major war since video recorders were commonly available. Just low-intensity Middle East stuff and bush wars in Africa. I want an All You can Eat LiveLeak buffet.

fuck, meant to respond to

I bet Assad did this.

wow where is this influx of spastic coming from
China said its just incase if the us did anything Spontaneous like in Syria
Norks wont even try hit America they will go for japan or South Korea "cant forget the war!"
Either itll happen or its not gonna happen we will know in the next few days
Norks claim they are ready for war but they arnt battle hardened
Us will steam roll them Althought what will be interesting is once KIM is removed who will inherit South korea wont be able to handle it they are having finical issues as is but us will i suspect push for it so they can setup next to china but i feel china might land grab to extend borders this will be the interesting part

Hey, I never said that I myself was a nihilist. Just pointing out that the doomsday crier in this thread is even lower than a nihilist.

I feel the same tbh, also I want some new-styled milsurp.
Tired of all the sand-nigger themed shit

Go home you cuck.

he's all over, his autism is nearly inspiring
to suicide yourself to death

eh
8ch.net/pol/res/9689061.html#9690153

I assume that a rapid military advancement of Israel to expand to it's aspired river distances would grant you a major hard on as well?

every fucking year shit like this happens im not gonna get excited untill its declared

North Korea launches preemptive strike against Islamic State

Competition for the title of world's roguest state heats up as dear leader nukes Mecca.

Indeed. Don't think the Chinese didn't pay attention to how that played out.

Exactly.
I suppose we do, in that, I would suggest they would have a better capacity to rely on the USA fucking over their control of NK after the fact, regardless of claims to the contrary beforehand - the Chinks, again, are not stupid.

So it would make sense to prepare to oppose that aim by the US to do something big, especially given Trump's commentary on the South China Sea - now is not the time to give ground, unless a deal has been made, but I don't see Trump effectively selling out several allied powers for the sake of that deal, which would be requisite in the context of the SCS.

Big risk there man, you continue to kind of dismiss it out of hand. We're talking the potential deals of millions of people, the detonation of nuclear mutitions in wartime, the release of who knows what kind of biological pathogens/chemical attack vectors on a largely innocent populace, whilst (no doubt) appearing to betray the leader of the fanatical state you've been allied with for decades.
Big risk, whereas reward is… Arguable.
I suggest it might actually be a better play on their behalf to oppose Trump militarily here and now - put up a strong face, at the very least, and try to look tough. Maybe even reach out to the Russians if Trump starts signaling too much action in the Pacific theater.
The Chinks are likely thinking the same thing I am, which is that Trump is mostly posturing and he knows as well as they do that attacking NK in anything but a minute show of force would result in seeing some serious shit.

British, eh?

Lurk for 2 eons before posting.

Lad, you're in no position to talk.

The best case scenario for South Korea is that China go to war with NK on its own therefore sparring Seoul.
SK and America can sit as bystanders. In exchange china get to keep NK for its self.
NK will be forced to pull its artillery up north to fight China in it losing war against them. At this point SK and the US can intervene if they wish but they might clash with China over who get the territory.

That actually a good point. In a perfect world this would be happening to israel instead.

Its getting about that time…

Yeah, I'd say a good 3/4th of the entities in this thread are migrants from a few days ago, perhaps hours.

North Korea is China's buffer against South Korea, Japan, and the west in general. Whatever that cable said was bullshit. NK is too important of a strategic asset for them to give up. Also, China would very likely suffer a humiliating loss to NK. The chinks have superior technology but their sole tactic is zerg rushing, and the gooks have inferior technology but much superior tactics. Such as not fucking zerg rushing.

Man it's too bad Kim is such a faggot about tech. We could have some persicopes to watch.

if only

how would ISIS threaten a populace that invites the sweet release of death?

Not so much anymore. North Korea has overstayed it's welcome with China, they don't provide much value as an allly. It's a money sink and a headache.

No Norks would still hit japan or SK once its go time they wont give a fuck
Plus china wont do shit they like the buffer Norks give

If dubs it's true

then why don't you turn 360 degrees and gtfo?

If NK was a puppet of China they wouldn't be happy with disposing of their "Use a nuke and get away with it" card.

Ya blew it

Maybe they're tired of having an albatross for a buffer and think it's time to take a page out of our playbook. Time to instigate a little regime change, even if they don't completely annex it.

Please happen.

Have been around those screeching gooks.

The NK are also basically sitting in one giant bunker to boot - everything about their cities is built to repulse a ground invasion, so good luck with that.
And, seriously, NK is China's black-box, their testing zone. Who the fuck knows what they've got stashed up in there, who has thinks they have control of it, and who ACTUALLY has control of it.

Make no mistake, NK is almost-certainly one big pile of airborne-EbolAIDS and sarin wrapped around a fuckhueg nuke.

you shouldn't have even got out of bed user.

Koreans have better asses than chincs though.

Hitler dubs demand it.

Haha, no. Even with just zerg rushing there's no way China could lose, they have a billion men to throw at NK.

This is true

The west has massive buildup everywhere else surrounding China, including in the most important place, Taiwan. South Korea and Japan are actually closer to any strategic assets in China than North Korea is, which is way out in the nothingness of the northeast. They were valuable during the cold war as a buffer against land troops directly going into China from the NK border. With modern technology it's no longer a relevant strategy. I don't think China cares about NK anymore, they're sick of NK refugees more than anything.

Both sides would try to be West Germany, obviously, I think China has a fairly good chance of winning hearts and minds. Probably less distance than the South Koreans ideologically, just swap one strong leader for another, no need to explain "western liberal values". And they've been playing neocolonialist in Africa so they know what they're doing.

So it is written, so it is done.
Hopefully non survive, lest we have a bunch of refugees.

You must be RP'ing as a total faggot right now.

#FakeNews alert.
China DID NOT move massive amounts of troops there. Someone is making shit up.
archive.is/bvIwN

Look at how perfectly the trees are trimmed….

Just stop

China's has a large military, but their power projection capacity beyond China's border is almost zero. Logistically it wold be a nightmare for them. Look what a few farmers did to their "billion men" in north Vietnam.

It's like Kim is an autistic child creation a nation in minecraft.

North Korea's formal military and the geography involved is dramatically different than the guerrilla warfare and dense jungles of Vietnam. Plus, that was decades ago, that's the same as saying the US has the same military capabilities as they did during the Vietnam war.

You really are far too hamfisted. I don't even blame you, really, because it's obvious you've been given a script from further up the foodchain. We're harder to infiltrate than any camel-fucker society and that's even putting the racial issue aside. 115 IQ people will never be able to subvert a community of 135 IQ people - we fundamentally speak a different language even when we're both using English.

I'm still attempting to deduce if I fended off the anti-God "Life is bleak" warrior or he is positioning a combative wall of text my way.

Ehhhhhh.
I think the Chinks would be very hesitant as regards any Western claims of willingness to open up territory in that context, in that the West is… Well, frankly, if you're the Chinks, the US is basically just scheming diaspora Jews.
Why would you trust anything they say, after having seen how they behave around the world?
US is undoubtedly perceived as a nation of shysters, and China must expect that any opening of NK will result in attempted infiltration and subversion in the same vein as SK (exacerbating it in SK, no doubt, to amplify effect via local cultural osmosis). Could they come out on top? Maybe. Would they be better served letting the US poke the hornets nest and then pointing to them as the cause, ala Germany poking Poland and giving the Brits/French their cause?

I dunno, mostly speculation at this point, as others have noted; but the notion that the Chinese massing ground forces on the NK border with intent to engage in a hostile invasion of NK to depose Kim seems very, very unlikely to me.

trying thinking outside of a computer monitor.

Shills really do just have the ability to project, don't they?

I get that the Kim's are cartoon villains and everyone wants the USA to liberate all the poor oppressed Best-Koreans just like the movies. But lets face it, if we "liberate" the Norks, South Korea's economy will be tanked by the influx of unemployed commies, and the kikes will ramp up the white-guilt machine to maximum overdrive to get white families (undoubtedly of the christcuck variety) to adopt retched Nork fetuses instead of having white children.

8 ♜ ♞ ♝ ♛ ♚ ♝ ♞ ♜
7 ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟

2 ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙
1 ♖ ♘ ♗ ♕ ♔ ♗ ♘ ♖
a b c d e f g h

And that buffer would be more effective if the Chinks take over, gain even more mineral resources, and gain control of NK's ports.

Perhaps all the news you know about of Best Korea doesn't accurately portray them or their resources or what is really going on inside NK since the last war there? Perhaps everything you know now due to the flow of information, which has become so rapidly superfluous and proliferate, is likely the result of being unable to truly understand the reality you live in and what goes on in it.

Am I alluding to them being good people or that they're /ourguys/? No. Trust not what you see and examine it all with keen sight.

How do you not know how to feel about this, user? You realize that once all nations are controlled by a central bank. Then it will then be time to crash the economies later on and install a global currency that everyone who isn't being gassed will be forced to comply with via mandatory chipping, and blah blah blah… You already know where I'm going with this.

You and many here as well as elsewhere know that there can be no peaceable solution to this problem.

The Chinese government are paranoiacs who know their history. They remember getting skullfucked by Japan and the West, and taking out NK would be considered an invitation for future skullfucking from Japan and the West.

Zerg rushing doesn't work because no matter how many men you have they can be completely rekt by the most rudimentary tactics.

There are two Jew clans left, and they're pretty much opposed to each other. Russia houses one in full, the other is in Israel.

What anime is this from? This is an EASY EASY one.

Not enough dimensions.

Alright not gonna lie, you get points for effort.

Boko no god in the machineco

You can actually get a game going like this on /tg/. I don't play myself, but we used to have regular chess threads. Not sure if they're still around.

never understood the validity of this meme while we have naval ships with fucking rail guns now.

Deal discussed at Mar-a-lago was
either China deals with NK or US will.

Holy shit. I'm giving this pony/pony

Fuck off degenerate.

Agreed. People are really underestimating technological advancements when it comes to military capability. You can't compare China in the 60s and before like that's China today militarily.

I miss mellow boards like that tbh. Now it's either full autism^(ad nauseum) or just completely fucking dead

You'd think trench warfare of WW1 would be a basic lesson. That machine gun is killer man.

I meant only if I was right and they did split it. I got the impression you thought China would naturally follow the USSR in being cucked out of the spoils of war.
I definitely think the USA would be first to move, but if China knows they're about to try something, get the troops to the border so you can half-invade, half-defend and generally make your power felt as soon as Trump makes the call

Never had hot sex with a Brazilian waxed seaman in submarine have ya fella? Gives an entirely new meaning to the "bends" if you catch my drift.

A railgun gets very hot very fast. 200 speedboats, each loaded with a large bomb, can swarm a larger target. You might flay a couple dozen of them with CWIS, but odds are at least a couple will get through. At which point somebody just spent a couple thousand dollars to sink a hundred million dollar vessel. Zerg rushing is VERY effective against certain targets. It's sometimes called "ordnance saturation", or if you want to be fun about it, "spray and pray".

oh look it's 2013 again

Don't worry, kampfy will never ban me. afumu~fumu

The fact this thread turned into discussing the evolution of military tech and tactics is extremely comfy.

I doubt it

I wonder if any of those zipperheads are still holding on to our precious BARs that got lost over there.

An user can dream.

I see PDRK getting split up just like postwar Germany. South Korea gets a share then China gets a share. Noone will care about unemployed commies, rather speculate on the economic potential. Someone knows how to make a deal.

Why does everyone forget that in every major war China has been in… They have NO problem losing tens of millions of people.

they weren't being used to make iphones back then

(checked)
And for all the trouble… THEY STILL LOSE THE WAR!

I want a Nork waifu in a military outfit.

lol this

There are a billion people in China dude.

There are smog filled hive city type of shit there. They might benefit from losing a good amount of people while expanding.

some dead men would sort out their gender imbalance at least

true

So who here is fantasizing about being captured by a female Nork battalion being tortured for intel?

But if the Chinese all die, how will we get gems like this?

I'm waiting patiently for people like you to be drafted. Have fun in your foxhole.

I love how all their tits are decorated

are they talking normally or yelling?

Get a load of this guy.

Those women are dogs dude.

I worked at a Chinese restaurant for 5 years.

my dick doesn't care.
quantity > quality

North Korea threatens the existence of jews somehow
Get a load of this guy.

I want to believe she really said this.

pretty sure kikes break out in nervous sweats when they hear there's a currency not being managed by them.

This wont affect me right? I'm going to japan in may on a school "trip" (vacation) (plan to go to Europe in later years, hopefully they pull their shit together) i just bought a new camera to take photos. i would not want a war to inconvenience me. Barron if you browse here, tell trump to hold back till June, so i can enjoy my vacation.

this must be the other Navyfag

Why the fuck would we waste American lives on North fucking Gookistan???

Why couldn't Japan help?
Are you going to tell me that they can't have a standing army?

close, a navy buddy did get me into dink massage parlors

gotta get your bean snapped. he he

shilling what?

♜♞♝♛♚

Same reason as 60 years ago, user.

KIKES TOLD US TO.

living with your legs

He'll be back eventually in some form or another. There are many different flavors of doomsday cultists, but the one thing they have in common is that they never give up.

unless it's Jonestown

I, for one, welcome a happening.

We'll need mailmen more than ever after Cataclysm. You can just freeze dry your mail. :^)

I'd rather die inna woods than die for kike banks 100%. Fuck everything.

won't be so bad. Think how many young lonely wives will be stateside.

It's nu/pol/ don't you see the point?

Ephedra tea, the chinks called it "Ma huang" and you can order it by the kilos straight off alibaba.
I didn't realize it's a controlled substance in my country and ordered 2kg of the shit.
Turns out it contains around 2.5% ephedrine by weight.

NEW HAPPENING

Reported for horsefucker.

100% times better than actual niggers no matter what was said.

wew

Chances of DC getting nuked?

It's all over the place in Utah too and Mormons make tea with it.

Yep, the yellow fever is real.

Mormon tea (Ephedra viridis) doesn't contain much ephedrine compared to Ephedra sinica, the chink strain, in fact it might not contain any according to some sources.
Sinica is a pretty serious herb, you have to be really careful what you mix with the tea, it can be fatal if you have any other stimulants in your body, even caffeine.

I bet every single one of them knows how to cook, unlike a certain Jew loving country.

I want to see the North Koreans absolutely fucking crushed on Liveleak.

you mean like last time?
or like vietnam?
or like the arab wars?

its all for the jew, north koreans are nationalists, why would we want to fuck with them, they will never nuke anyone unless they are threatened with extinction

The norks and Chinese lost like, 100 million gooks in the last round idiot. We never lost a single tactical engagement in Vietnam ether.

THREAD FOR THE P3 AND P8 ACTIVITY

They are actually among the top tier for Asian women, considering some of them aren't wearing more than foundation.
South Korean girls have their eyes "fixed" at birth, much like American boys used to be circumcised.
They all have it done, so no one realizes it's abnormal.
Doesn't happen in the North, hence their natural eyes shock you compared to the butchered faces of South Koreans.

There's an increasing population of young men who have never seen what a woman looks like without her makeup on.

nobody who's not a shill would fucking say "patriotard". you stick out like a sore thumb. fellate a shotgun.