Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Looks extremely boring.

Gimmicky as fuck. I'll pass.

Third-person Far Cry with mechs. It's okay.

My thoughts are: I want to fuck that redhead.
I'm also very curious about the game. It's filed under "mite b cool."

From what I have seen it doesn't have anything that makes it stand out gameplay wise. It has robot dinosaurs, and it will likely be a sandbox game with an hour of content. I am not very optimistic about it

So it was designed by a literal retard?

nintendogaf pls

It'll be fun for like 5 hours.

Even if I was interested, it's still a console exclusive.

Looks alright. I like the idea of hacking random robots and turning them into mounts. I hope the chick doesn't comment on every single action you do though.

The rolling + shooting weak points with a bow seems cool and all the equip seems to make up for good hunting strats. I'm cautiously optimistic but like , I'm not a consolefag. I hope it releases for PC

That me pissed of so hard, what the fuck happened to silent protagonists? Lots of e3 games protags were voiced for no reason.

protag talks too much during gameplay
that contextual speech is really annoying

no thanks

The voice acting is horrible and the MC doesn't shut the fuck up.

I don't understand what the fuck was happening, she's a female barbarian fighting ANCIENT robots. She see's this "boss" type robot, has NO fucking clue what it is or where it came from yet she instantly knew it was weak to fire. Of course, she didn't know that until she went into Batman Detective modeā„¢. It was almost cool when she used a hookshot to tie the robot down but then when all 4-5 wires simultaneously disintegrate as the robot was nearing death, that just ruined the whole fucking thing.

I respect that the game didn't have a compass with a "GO HERE NEXT STUPID" symbol in your face. That's all. I can't respect a game where the men are running away in fear and the lone female runs towards the danger.

People realized they were a stupid idea.

Looks alright
Not buying a console for it though, my idort days are over.

Yeah, good luck with that buddy

here's what you need to do, right now, in this order.

1.go buy a gun
2.SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FUCKING FACE

Looks really fun, id like to use my dollarydoos to purchase this.

Isn't it obvious?
They went away for the same reason features and actual gameplay are going away.

Casuals can't think, the game needs to do the thinking (and to an extend, the doing) for the player.

I have a feeling that will be changed into a QTE and not player controlled by release because AAA love brain dead QTE fest.

If this was some kind of Western Monster Hunter, where you use relatively primitive weapons to take down progressively bigger, stronger and more sophisticated robots, that would be fuckin awesome.

It's probably not that, though.

+combat looks OK
+no really the weak points were kinda cool
+pretty
-open world
-obviously going to be about going to the big flashing icon on your HUD over and over
-open fucking world
-jesus christ the studio never made an open world game before, this always works out flawlessly.
-fucking open world

might get it when its $9 in the bargain bin

oh yeah and ashly burch's annoying ass voice

+weak points and monsters getting damaged
+ammo variety with different effects
+weakness system
+can tie down enemies with the crossbow thing
+/-I like the idea of an open world game with big complex enemies a la monhun in it. Unfortunately, this probably wont deliver on that and will have all the negatives modern open world games have
+/-crafting
-combat looks too easy
-enemies look like they'll repeat the same one or two patterns and are easy to figure out, will get boring
-mostly bow combat, staff combat looks shit. I wanted more weapons with combos n shit
-items are set instantly, no timing required
-time slows to change weapons/ammo type
-magic vision
-fucking annoying handholding monologues

this is what I was hoping last year and why I'm so disappointed with what it is.

Looks completely fucking retarded.

For all it has on paper it sounds good

But looking at the gameplay all I felt was,
It looks like something that will be popular for not even a week.

I highly doubt we will ever hear of this game again after it launches

I wouldn't mind riding a cyborg moose.

Its one of those games which has a pretty cool premise and have the potential to be really good but will be marred by AAA bullshit like open world and dumbed down mechanics

Waiting for it

I never played it, looked up for some videos and seems quite repetitive. It remembers souls games somehow, maybe it's the fixed attack animation and rolling

Not really.

You mean Gen Z.

It's stronk womyn cringe taken to the extreme.

My skin crawls every time they show these supposedly "emotional" cinematics from this game.

I have never seen something this awkward and forced before. It takes the cringe prize. Watch Dindus isn't even close, because this game takes itself much more seriously.

This years E3 was the most uncomfortable cringe and tryhard orgy I have ever witnessed. It literally can not get worse next year. Impossibru.

It could be good, but I think the gameplay will be very barebones and repetitive, not very difficult and lets fucking hope she shuts up and she only keeps talking because it was a stage demo. Cool premise I think though, wish they did more with it.

didn't saw a game in this entire E3 that made me thought "this seems hard/complex".
Everything seems so fucking easy,this chick wasn't even hit two times.

Pretty self-explanatory

I hope you can turn the chatter off. I don't want to listen to cavedyke's running commentary.

The entire games shown in the Sony conference felt boring, bland, movie/cinematic shitfest, cashing in their new demographics of people who don't fucking play video games.

I like what I've seen so far. Hunting machines for their parts in the wilderness is a pretty interesting idea.

This.
For fucks sakes, how are you faggots even remotely interested in any western game from Sony studios? They are all the same shit with the cinematic bland and boring gameplay. Every single one of em

Worst game of the sony show

Janet & the Robosaurs

The main character talks way too fucking much. Seriously I don't need narration of the actions I'm doing, let alone the VA is horrid and the dialogue wheel bullshit.

I still need confirmation if Ashly Burch is really the MCs voice, if it is I'm immediately trashing the game.

Well after looking into it more, it looks like it is Burch. Into the trash this game goes, it was bad enough she voiced side characters.

So help me if she turns into the next Nolan North or Troy Baker.