Arabs buying and selling Niggers in Libya

Wtf i love arabs now.
not really

https: //www.theguardian.com /world/2017/apr/10/libya-public-slave-auctions-un-migration

It's what they've been doing for ages.

And what's the agenda behind reporting this?

Obviusly the EU is going to pay the smugglers millions just to buy the niggers to safe in Europe.

And here they are complaining how badly europe treats them. I hate this timeline.

Blacks don't really have any sense of proportion. They either are oppressed or not. That, and they lack the concept of memory. They will never be happy.

Arabs bringing back civilisation and repairing (((anglos))) blunder

The Arab and kike slave trade never ended. Niggers for work in the gulf states, and White women for sex slavery.

Concept of time would have been a better wording.

B-but only white people have ever enslaved anyone!!1
I'm surprised this reached The Guardian.

Well, I mean they are in a weird situation. They are animallike without the beauty and majesty of the other members of the animalworld. Some of them are able to speak a language, yet they will never be a full part of humanity.
They're a mistake of evolution.

Oh, they have a concept of memory already. Jumbled up bullshit scatterbrained concept of memory, at least.

They'll never get it. That's why I just gave up on them.

You tell these fools that the arabs have been enslaving them for far longer than whites, they just go into chimping out or just full blown denial mode. They can't even grasp it, and I think they just don't want to. If they accept it then it'd mean that they'd have more of a reason to go after arabs than whitey. Well, they can't have that. Good ol' Ahmed won't give them reparations. Ahmed doesn't have any arabic guilt over what his ancestors and people are STILL doing. In other words, they won't be getting any gibs me dat.

>NOW they pick up on it
Jesus fuck. I remember back when Ghadaffi was killed. The freedom fi foreign Arab mercenaries started killing niggers wholesale the day after. There was video footage from the few honest reporters actually there of their corpses littering the streets. Of course liberal media, human rights organizations and the other world consciousnesses didn't say shit about it, and now they pretend that its news. Gas all of them.

We can worry about that once we have overthrown Assad rite guiz?

^
This

Progressive morality should be a crime.

They are a cancer to humanity as a whole.

How much does it cost?

They do that legally as well, also to whites and hindus. Hindus get contracted en masse with huge money and then shipped to Saudi Arabia, Qwait and those shitholes, where they get their passports taken away until their job is complete. Contract can be altered in those countries during the duration of it. This means they don't get paid, they never see their passports for years if ever and become de facto slaves of arabs. I've seen white linguists get offered ridiculously huge amounts of money, in high thousands of dollars per month, to prepare presentations for Sauds in relation to business expenses and related stuff. Even though arabs don't hold whites hostage as they do with niggers, they still pull shady shit on them. STEM anons also get paid ridiculous amounts of money to design shit for them and then only return home after years of being there. They don't hold whites hostage like they do with niggers because whites are crucial to the survival of their economy relying on technology. It's not like it will matter, thanks to the price of oil they bleed billions per year from their private reserves anyhow.

pic unrelated

They're just bottom feeding opportunists just like the rest of the subhuman pack. They'll take whatever you let them take.

…for 1500 years

Also, OP should be banned for hotlinking the fucking GUARDIAN

It is my opinion that this isn't the first time we let niggers escape from Africa and run roughshod over the world. We are underestimating the nature of the threat.

fuck off with this d&c meme. What are you going to do, gas the /britpol/? This is at least half as bad as the anti slav shit

All true. My “white’ sense of morals despite not being directly taken advantage of still fills me with anger. Maybe it’s just because I’m an Anglo but I have a huge amount of rage to dispense on these savages. Nothing scares me more than these animals being considered equal. Nothing! Tear me limp from limb and I shall never break and call these savages equal.

Its a broken link m8….

The ransom for them from family members was 380USD. So less than that i assume.

quick buy some niggas and …

Trying since an hour to change this timeline with mememagic. :(

Why would anyone buy a nigger? They are disgusting ugly so worthless as sex slaves, lazy and stupid so useless for manual labor too.

Only way I'd buy a nog is to hold death matches among them and sell the footage on the darknet

Stupidity is an asset when it comes to hard labor slaves. Whips takes care of the laziness problem.

they're genetically slaves, it's not a mistake.

Most of them get sold to Dubai to build skyscrapers and sheet.

WELCOME TO THE 2017 NBA DRAFT

the fucking GUARDIAN???

get fucked

arabs/juice and other assorted Semites have always partook in slavery and trafficking.
Do research. Who owned most of the slave ships? Be they Irish, Nigger, or other?

They're "oppressed" by their sense of entitlement. There's no need to work for anything if whitey is just going to drop it in their laps.

Because they want to go from tawny to dark brown?

Foolish, as ever.

petty scapefag check

Multiculturalism is a failure.
People are just like different breeds of dog, with different traits and abilities.

"Oppression" and "racism" and "slavery" have no meaning to niggers (other than arguably "gibs me dat"). They're magic incantations that cause white people to give them free shit or at least show signs of submission.
You're thinking about niggers as though they're just like white people but dumber. Stop doing that.

Generally speaking it's always because the non-blacks cuck themselves someway or somehow. Even the peaceful black tribes will get wiped out, simply because they normally don't fight back.

A nigger is a step up from a goat. These are muzzies we're talking about, they'll fuck anything.

They buy eastern European women for that.

Fucking hell, I remember that thread. How the fuck does your common everyday nigger even function on a day to day basis if all he comprehends is "now"? They must think their food disappears in front of them before they get the chance to eat it, or that they get arrested after literally thinking they've dun nuffin.

as they always did
hence some good looking arab women exist