What games are you actually looking forward to that have been shown/revealed this E3?

What games are you actually looking forward to that have been shown/revealed this E3?
Pics related for me.

Titanfall 2
Maybe scalebound.
Sea of thieves
ghost recon: trumplands
the new call of duty looked cool

Realistically I'll probably only get titanfall of that list, and only because I will buy anything that lets me pilot a mech.

no thanks

Bannerlord
State of Decay 2
Phantom Dust Remake

Although Im bitter about the last two since you either need the xbone 1 or botnet 10 to fucking play it

I have to admit, the new call of duty did look cool, it still looked like a cod game though

Eh, the space fight was neat. It's probably all scripted, though.
At least the robots were hot

Yeah I'm having the same thoughts as well. I'm curious to see how the space battles will play out. I hope it's not an on-rails onslaught.

Nothing

For glory looked interesting
South park looked better than the first one
Banner lord looks like a better m&b. Thats good.
i think its a bad sign when only 3 games looked good and 2 are from fucking ubisoft

DEMO FUCKING WHEN

I thought I would be interested in For Honor until I realized it was Ubisoft's version of Ryse.

I guess the game with the girl and the robot animals interested me.

Ace Combat, but I guess Sony did not think anyone cared and focused on other things. Did anyone actually care for that biker zombie game?

I can think of a few at least

Granted, I hate that I either need to get a PS4/Xbone, or update to botnet 10. I guess I'll have another console that takes up loads of space instead of upgrading from 7

There are way too many fucking zombie games and this E3 was a great reminder of that.

That just looks too bland. It just looks like a mixture of Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, Last of Us, doesn't look interesting besides pushing tech.

Maybe in like 2 years ill pick up a ps4 for less than 200 with whatever is good on it.

That was the game I was reminded when I saw that. I looks just clunky and sluggish for th game it should be.

Scalebound
Resident Evil
Spiderman
Death Standing
South Park
Horizon Zero Dawn

are the ones I'm interested in.

I have a PS4, so I'm looking forward to Gravity Rush 2, NuSpiderman, and the AoT game. XBone and Win10BotNet just isn't fucking worth it.

This. If it wasn't call CoD, I would actually be excited for a spess shooting game where I use a hook shot to travel across platforms in a low gravity setting.

Do you think that Spiderman game will be any good? I think I can only trust Treyarch to deliver when it comes to Spiderman games, but they're now producing CoD nonstop.

I do not even know why they decided to show their scripted gameplay of the game when there were many other apocalyptic/ zombie games shown throughout e3. While Sony was better then the others, it ended pretty badly.

Dad of War. Mostly out of all the jokes that will come from it.

oh fuck that was call of duty? wew lad

games im looking foward to?

>sea of thieves literally pulsar lost colony with pvp and in the sea, i hope it's cool
>death stranding i hope it's on fucking PC niggers

It will be on PC. But it is coming to ps4 first.

I have to admit, I am really excited about this. It will either be good and it will be amazing or it will be shit and I can have fun being a smug little shit shitting on the game while playing Unreal Tournament instead.

Ghost Recon Wildlands!
**inb4, lol ubisoft*

I like how its more like MGSV with co-op + GTA online.

I know this looks scripted as fuck atleast we know some of the features of the game unless they change it in the last minute

>Stealth actually important, MGS style alert if you failed stealth where you will be swarm in enemies is second I still dont like in alert mode, enemies know exactly where you are, like in MGS game

RE7 continue the legacy of PT but I still mad they made a mainline series, looks like spinoff to me.

Keeping an eye on Kojima new game.

Other than that… E3 kinda boring

ARE YOU PLAYING GAMES WITH GUNS? OH DEAR!

That's it really. Maybe Horizon? But I have a feeling they're going to screw that up.

Scalebound looked like ass. I only hope it was because the presenters playing like wimps with their bows, and you don't actually have to play that way.

Class based with cooldown abilities already confirmed. They're already on their way to fucking it up.

Well so far embed related, Who hasn't wanted a game where you get to play as an animal or a dinosaur and have to survive.

Recore looks interesting, the trailer was cool.

South Park Had a really good trailer and the writing was back to good somehow.

Dual Universe looked cool as fuck, but I need solid gameplay from a third party and in depth details of the game system to care.

Sea of Thieves looks like it could be good, but I'm going to wait and see with that one considering Rare of the last decade.

Scalebound looked shit but it's coming to PC so I'm hoping Microsoft just doesn't know how to market it.

Bonerlord of course

That's about it.

It looked cool for 5 seconds when I didn't know what i was
then it suddenly turned into a goddamn CoD corridor crawl game just like that, and you know its going to be that same shit for at least 90% of the game

Just when I thought they could break from a formula and do something new, they fucking jack it up again

oh well, I atleast applaud them for showing me that their game was shit in the trailer instead of hiding it

Nothing.

I'm going to look into making my own games, because the type of ACTUAL video games I want to play don't seem like they're ever going to be made again.

Enjoy your walking down corridors, press (x) to cutscene takedown, 3rd person cuck father issues narrative games.

I'm out.

Absolutely nothing, shill.

Is Fox News lefty too now? Because they pulled that exact same horseshit.

Nah, no way.

Kratos was a dad since the first game.

Yeah, but you never played as the semi loving father.

That suicidal skying game looked fun.

Tekken 7 now that it's coming to PC.

Since it takes place in either Wisconsin or northern Michigan, I'm pretty interested. I can't think of a single other game from that part of the US. Gameplay looked "okay," but it'll get boring as fuck if zombies end up that common. In the same vein, that Detroit game will probably be worth playing (not buying) if only because of how shit it'll end up being.

god of war has changed

Recore might look interesting, but I'm not sold because it might be win10 exclusive and it has Comcept working on it.

Otherwise, nothing. Serious Sam and Superhot VR are great ideas but I'm not buying into VR for at least five more years

It was never worth it in the first place thankfully.

Nothing.It's just STRONK WYMMIN and niggers everywhere.

The dude in that second pic reminds me of Dante and Virgil from FUCK YOU

Anyone to the left of Overlord Trump is a faggot who must be gassed. So yes they are left-wing queers.

Honestly a lot of the games I feel like could be fun if they don't hand hold you and stuff them to the brim with cinematics, but I don't really have the faith that they won't do that.

Scalebound looks alright, unfortunately its locked to Win10 or Xbone, so I won't play
Recore could be fun, but same problem of locked to platforms/OS I do not want to use
Horizon Zero Dawn could be fun, really good setting at least
Last Guardian
Pirate game could be fun, but the trailer was trash
Ghost Recon: Polished and co-op MGS Edition looks good as well

Shame about the gameplay.

That entire presentation for Goy of War was shit. It was pure Naughty Dog walking around in the woods and grunting bullshit then once you get to the action it was nothing but QTEs

Fox New are games journalists?

around 6 hours from now on user.

Fuck

what a time to be alive