CRASH IS BACK for Skylanders, also remasters of 1, 2 and 3

CRASH IS BACK for Skylanders, also remasters of 1, 2 and 3

Who expected anything else? i did

Ive read he will be playable on every console
SONY WINS AGAIN BAY BEE

Now this. Why?! WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?

Holla Forums is finally back to, shame about crash though

why

Am I missing something? Why is everyone on Crash's dick all of sudden?

They announced crash in skylaners and a remake of crash 1 2 and 3

Because they are getting desperate for cash

I think there is something to be said that he looks like fake crash, who was modeled after a shitty mass produced toy that looked like ass.

i lost that part please explain

This pisses me off more than when they left out Jak X and Ratchet Deadlocked from those collections.

Now they have to release a Naughty Dog Kart Racer collection to finish that shit.

They're desperate for cash and they think we're desperate for Crash.

I was wondering that to
When the exodus hit I'd see him in a few treads but I think there was a rumor Sony bought back the rights from Activision so fans have been creeping through the woodwork to talk about the next crash.

Oh shit is donte back
FUCK YOU

Not surprised you guys are being hard on this. I think it works. He's more true to his PS1 self here then any other redesign he's had… he's just Crash in high definition.

And if it's any consolation, he doesn't look like he was run through a lawnmower like Spyro was.

OH HECK

Look at twinsanity's crash
Or nitro karts
or Wrath of cortex
And tell me that crash looks good.
Shit I think I think I would take Titans on DS crash over that abomination

What do you mean 'getting'

It's still Skylanders and remasters instead of the new game people wanted. Also he literally looks like Fake Crash.

no way,why? they cant be that stupid can they?…….right?

I like the redesign because of how close it is to Zembillas's original concept art. Skylanders sucks though and remakes of the trilogy is a dumb idea. Who wants to bet that they'll censor/cut Tawna?

>Next comic will be Tails Gets Trolled

Will mememagic work again?

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS IT'S ABOUT TO GET EVEN WORSE
GOD DAMN IT

She'll just have smaller boobs and they'll hope nobody will notice. Like Poison Ivy in the Batman remasters.

Tails Adventure sequel incoming?

My god…
Well, cool. Also, the skylanders game itself doesn't look that bad. Never played any, tho.

I am.

This nigga right here gets me.

I don't see the problem here?

They're going to fuck them up by putting giant glowing arrows to the secrets or letting you keep the crates you broke at a checkpoint in crash 1.

And the problem with that is…

He's still dead. God have we gone down the movie industry now just remaster old classics

They didn't do that in the Jak and Daxter collection, so it's unlikely they'll do that. It will probably be the same game with an HD skin, and that's cool, except they might add too much bloom.

Crash 1 was really challenging for this reason, so changing it is bullshit.

BOY

I'M CRASH

That wasn't a challenge, that was bullshit. the fuck they changed it in the sequels is all the proof you need.

Have you not seen the past few years?

Jak and Daxter collection was a port not a remake.

It's not bullshit since it's still doable. Although I don't really care at all if they change it, the idea would be keeping them as untouched as they were.

If they'll use the skylanders design then…

Good point. But they "remastered" it for 1080p, I think. Same with KH 1.5 and 2.5.

That's not crash, that's a frankenstein reanimation of a dead franchise.

Nope, Jak and Daxter collection and the ratchet and clank collections were straight ports.
It's why shit loads of particle effects are fucked up, they didn't rewrite the renderer scripts for vita/ps3 hardware.

And here I'd been saying he'd at least been given a much deserved rest that Spyro wasn't being given. Now they both get to suffer together.

At least his Skylanders design doesn't seem as awful as Spyro's though, from the thumbnail anyhow. Not clicking that shit to see just how bad it is. I do have to say I hope they're going to use the original Aku-Aku design though.

I'm going to laugh if they do cut and replace her with Coco or something, just because of the implications.

Honestly though, perhaps Crash 1 could do with a remaster (really depends on how one feels about it; I know some people find stuff like the checkpoint crates not saving crate tally to add to the challenge if you want to 100% it), but 2 and 3 still play great and even look great as well (not something every 3D PS1 game manages these days). Not much point in remastering them aside from simply to let them play on the PS4, since for some fucking reason that thing's not even PS1 backwards compatible, something even the PS3 was.

CTR with online never.

Thats not Crash, thats Fake Crash

And that is insulting

Oh, well, shit, and I was looking forward for those since ICO + SotC was pretty good.

It gets worse
If you played the game and know what his voice sounds like

Well, it's obvious what happened. Tiny became Tony

Wait what.

Obviously too many idiots asking Activison why Tiny Tiger was named as such when he's not a stereotypical tiger. Or maybe someone at Activision themselves was the one too stupid to do the research.

Hell, when I was young, I got curious about why he looked that way when he didn't look like a Bengal Tiger or whatever, did some looking into it, and found the fact that he was based off a thylacine interesting and fitting, given the setting.

Will it receive the Uncharted treatment where it gets all remastered games in one release?

Crash was always a shit game, there are no good crash games
I don't get this fucking meme that crash was ever any good, he is a shit character and his games were shit

they aren't going to make more of it because no one outside a few stupid nostalgia autists who like him and the handful of 16 year olds who bought into the meme

>yfw no crouching spin jump period

Typical Activision. Instead of getting the original team back to make the Crash sequel people have always wanted, they put him in Buylanders and spend their money 'remastering' the games everybody already played 100 times.

Admittedly I doubt that these were the ways originally intended to get various gems and ND wasn't counting on fan autism to just try and see repeatedly what would work, but yeah, somehow I think they're going to change sequence breaking like that.

Actually Crouching spin jump was deliberately kept in 3 despite the reworks to the engine

THEY KNEW

Crouching spin jump was left there by the devs.
They knew about it.

Jesus just imagine this level today, with how much muslim dick ND probably sucks today they'd probably never leave those levels in.

ND today would never make Crash 3, or any Crash. I think there's only one person still working there who actually worked on Crash.

Wait, you people really waited ==GOOD== console games? You must be retarded.

Newfags can't redtext

I get the feeling modern Naughty Dog's fanbase wouldn't even want them to work on something like Crash or Jak anyhow.

Yeah, I would expect them to either get changed up drastically or cut for some other civilization/time period. Which likely wouldn't fit with the rest of the game if they didn't get anyone that worked on the original to supervise or whatnot.

Pretty bad, but still not as bad as what happened to Conker.

Is that SonyGAF in your cap there?

How can one place have so many shit opinions?

JUST FLEW IN FROM THE NEW RUINS LEVEL

fuck every part of this gay earth.

Obligatory

I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say that the remastered trilogy was the best bet they could've gone with.

Sony has a tendency of allowing it's first party studios to work on what they want, and I'm pretty sure no one would want to bother wasting their time on what is essencially a dead franchise.

The reason the original trilogy was so good was thanks to Naughty Dog's chops.
Why risk making another shit entry with the talentless hacks at Activision when you can just remaster the best ones and cash in on the nostalgia?

Skylanders can fuck off, though.

That has been the gaming industry's tactic since the beginning, where have you been?

tell me how Crash isnt shit

those games were fucking bad

tell me how this isnt bait

you're posts are fucking bad

I still want to fuck him. Him being almost claymation just means he is more malleable, more toony.

Yep. I'd initially hoped that it was just a few cherry picked posts, but some user went and checked. Apparently the bulk of the thread was like that.

I suppose the fact that those that speak against the "allowed" flow of thoughts getting banned has something to do with it. IE: if someone disagrees with the hivemind, they risk a banning if they don't keep it to themselves.

Maybe he did after that was taken? I don't know.

Saw a screencap of someone giving a reasonable idea of withholding judgment on Omega Labyrinth (dungeon crawler with a goal of the main character wanting to wish for bigger tits and has titfucking crystals as a game mechanic to find new items) until it was actually out instead of immediately shitting on it, and he got banned for it.

dropped

Fuck this gay shit

HI, AM CRASH

You're welcome

if this is true you'll have spyro bowser and cresh in wii u that's fucking hillarious

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HECK

No are you fucking kidding me
Youll have dong as well

It's challenge because it makes you master the levels to earn the gems. They changed it because of casualization.

Sounds about right.

Activision owns the rights to crash. ND couldn't make a movie out of him even if they wanted to.

Do the remakes of the original games at least look okay, or did they keep his full retard modern design?

CAN'T WAKE UP

They haven't exhibited them yet.

Which is retarded. Activision don't really want to do anything with him, Sony need a hit. Sony should have just bought the rights back outright

yep just found out it's time exclusive to ps4 set.
sony got cucked by their own mascot.

hey guys what's up did u miss me?

guys hi

Fake Crash please go

But they have different graphics.

The solution is to add a retry level/turn off checkpoints option so I don't have to quit to the map and go back into the level every time I die.

They shouldn't change what is already there, but adding stuff is good. Adding Relics to Crash 1 and 2, for instance. Giving you trophies or something for beating the Dev Times on Crash 3. Actually, add Dev Times for Crash 1 and 2. They'll probably be easy since modern devs are shit at games, but still. Add that super hard beta level from Crash 1 as a secret final level or something. And they'd better put tons of behind the scenes content and shit. Even though there already was a lot of that if you 100% CTR. Oh yeah, PUT FUCKING CTR ON HERE. Re-buying PS2 games is one thing, but these are even older, so I should get more games. Going back just one more gen, the Genesis Collection on PS3 had like 50 Genesis games. Four PS1 games, especially when the fourth is the last entry in the series, isn't too much to ask for.

And yeah, add online races to CTR.

The relics make you master the levels too. I'd argue getting all platinums is far harder than 100%ing Crash 1. But yeah Crash 2 is by far the easiest of the series.

Activision probably won't sell. I heard some dev said they tried to get Crash and Spyro in PS All Stars but Activision was asking for absurd prices.

It's better that it's Fake Crash. If it's good we can still enjoy it. If it's bad, we can rest easy knowing it's only Fake Crash and that real Crash has been put to eternal rest.

How the fuck do you remaster 1,2,3? Even the graphics still hold up extremely well with the art style. The only way I could see a graphical fidelity upgrade is the cutscenes but there's like 2 in one fucking game.

HOW THE FUCK. LET THE DEAD REST.

The cutscenes are all in engine, IIRC. I know they all use the in game models. They all hold up incredibly well too. Crash 1 a little less so, but I still dread to think how they'd ruin it. The little things that make it look different from the sequels are things I don't want to change. Like Cortex's purple tint in his hair. Even Crash's slightly more simple model.

AND BOY ARE HIS ARMS TIRED

Has anyone checked to see if the NeoFAGS have done a 180 on their shitty opinions because of the remaster announcement?

99% chance he's banned by now.

I went ahead and did it myself. Enjoy.

That crash shadow looks so bad, it looks like he hung himself.

BANNED FOR THIS

All the animal Crash Bandicoot bosses are supposed to be Australian animals.
They clearly just don't fucking care.

this comes across as a trial baloon

put an established character in one of your failing properties to see if he still appeals to children
he doesn't

So? There were Crash and Spyro games on Gamecube and Gameboy. I don't follow.

The new design looks like they scraped it off a truck wheel.

They're sowing the seeds of new crash games in the future. Given just how long it's been since the original games this is a smart business move, and if you look at it from a purely business perspective, it's completely justified. Still feels bad

Nigger Skylanders is selling like hotcakes, it's crack-cocaine for children.

freeshrugs.jpg

It's like Disney Infinity but slightly less of a ripoff.

Is this summer or people are just fucking stupid?

I don't know what that is either. Doesn't it have toys or something?

You know damned well they'll make it pretty easy if they want to cater to children, Crash 1 in particular is pretty hard at times

Yeah, it's like games where the entire gameplay is scanning amiibos. Disney Infinity is like minecraft-lite and you can play as Disney characters after you scan their separately purchased figures.

disney infinity was
free base game were you have rotation characters every week and only limited toybox access
you had to pay $30 per seperate "toybox campaign" per franchise they give you
and even then each franchise didnt give you all the characters so, like most characters, you had to go out and pay $12.99 each.
so in a way it was the biggest scam in video game history and it fucking died with disney's game company they owned whose name i forgot.

If you're gonna pick post-Naughty Dog games, at least pick the Travelers' Tales one. Wrath of Cortex and especially Twinsanity actually showed promise.

Do you think they made Crash watch as they raped Spyro before they moved on to him?

Daily reminder that Crash got cucked by Tawna after the sequel.

I meant before the sequel.
Damn i'm fucking up too much today.

Tawna isn't even mentioned in any games after the first one, outside of a photograph in Crash 3. Which is in Crash's house.

Nothing after CTR is canon. Fuck you. CTR has hotter waifus anyway.

Because bandicoots are the master race.

2/10 you tried

You know what this means, right guys? Even more Crash Retold.

First pic related

Who else is waiting for the Tails gets Trolled dump?

Me.
Also, the latest Crash storyline got updated.

Tawna is in that retarded DS party game, isn't she? Does she actually have a story there? I assumed you were referring to that game.

Is it happening today or tomorrow?

I LOVE HARMING MYSELF.

The guy said he was going to dump the comic at the end of e3 so i suppose its tomorrow.

What of the many stories from that guy got updated?

Better?

It's better, but it's still not edgy enough

The one before game eater. Crash Retold X Legend of Crash, I think.