Speculation thread

ITT we speculate on what this is going to be

shit

A shill thread

Sony: should we make a spiritual successor to Metal gear solid or silent hills?

Kojima: WHY NOT BOTH?

>implying a bad goy cove isn't a better place to shill than somewhere that does it for free like plebbit where they still shill anyway

Kojima going so far up his own ass he births a baby that turns into shit in his hands.

This basically.

underrated post

Is he using the FOX Engine?

No, last I heard, he said that his first game for this studio will use a third party engine

Most likely a 3rd person action/shooter game, that has light stealth mechanics, with a focus on the enriched narrative that doesn't take itself too seriously.
You know, like everyone Kojima has produced.

You can rule out the possibility of it being a first person game, because they spent so much on the likeness to le reddit walking dead man to not show his face 24/7.

Definitely made by Kojima.

When will this horrible shit end?

When he finishes the game to break the curse of no Norman Reedus & Guillermo Del Toro games.

It's going to be shit, why even bother asking

Whatever it is it will be mostly cutscenes

How you think reddit makes any money you retard?

The company was founded by sellouts and every admin takes money/favors under the table to censor shit some people don't like

When enough of these expensive trainwrecks explode

pretentious bullshit made by a hack

here's my speculation of whats going on.

Naked guy wakes up lying on ash
Picks up a near by baby and hugs it
Baby melts to black
Naked guy has scar from giving birth to baby
Dead whales and crabs all about
Spooky people floating in the sky
End

I've cracked the code

STRANDING

ON

Could be Limbo.
Probably some kind of "psychological thriller"

WAIT A MINTUE SINT THE SCAR REFERENCING THE BOSS IN METAL GEAR SOLID 3 A VIDEOGAME ASLO CREATED BY KONAMI IN THE SAME TEAM THAT HIDEO KOJMIA, THE MAN ALSO MAKING THIS GAME, DEATH STRANDED, THE SAME SCAR THAT THE SCAR IN HIS STOMACH REFERS TO THE BIRTH OF A CHILD THAT HIDEO KOJIMA HAS PRESENTED?

Also the fact that there's a bunch of whales and shit related to the sea he's probably referencing Moby Dick again.

Either this is the "missing chapter" to MGSV like how Moby Dick had a missing chapter, or Kojima was referencing this new project all along with MGSV.

Who knows.

I'd say it's it own thing about a man who had his innocence taken

I guarantee game journos will start claiming Reedus is a FtM trans man. They'll forget all the shit they said about Kojima and Quiet.

THE

It's just a bad dream and when he wakes up its going to be a similar room like the canceled silent hills game.

LEDGE

This is a story about a man who realized he was a faggot.
Therefore god killed his child and his world.
And finally some skeleton in a space suit said he would keep cumming. The skeleton man is gay for that one guy from TWD, therefore we must watch TWD and go over everysingle skeleton shown to us in that show. Once we find the skeleton that looked at Norman, all our answers will unfold.

it will be cinematic

Well, SOMEONE has to make the game for him afterall since he doesn't actually do anything

video game
it won't be

The story of a man's hard journey to womanhood.

Moby Dick had a missing chapter?

no user, INCOMPLETE PRODUCTS AS AN ARTISTIC STATEMENT

It looks like Berserk to me. Weird baby, shackle, guy has a brand, dead stuff on a shore, five floating dudes.

Isn't this the mech game where he can't stop coming? Look at the eyes. It's obviously Norman Reedus. Not sure about his fetus, but it probably has something to do with the whole spirit robot thing. Who the fuck knows? Doubt it's the (not) silent hills thing everybody is saying it is. I thought it was pretty cool regardless. Better than nearly everything this whole fucking E3. I think I heard 2020 is the expected release date?

Interesting title too. I'm betting on limbo.

What the fuck did i just watch?

This is why i love so much Mr.Kojima !
Watch this video, it's all about metaphor, the man (Kojima) with a baby, something that is linked with him and is so important, (Metal Gear) he take it, protect it, he loves it and start to cry when he knows his baby is going to disappear.

Then the shadow of the baby is leaving the body of Kojima, there is even a huge scare on his belly, shawing that his baby has been stolen from him (forced cesarean) starting a new road, leaving him and never coming back.

Kojima rise again, furious, but full with hopes and dreams, and a new game is coming, A Hideo Kojima Game.

And he WILL KEEP COMING.

Some kind of sci-fi shooter/stealth game I'd imagine, that probably goes the F.E.A.R route of mixing supernatural and normal enemies. The character we play as has some kind of cool armour that enables him to go fast, go invisible, take hits and probably some other crazy shit.

(checked)

Literally a movie, did anyone even see the end of that tralier? It had credits like a movie would.

So, when are all the journalists going to complain about marginalizing pregnancy or some shit because it was implied he gave birth to something?

OF

massively underrated posts.
Seems like a combination to me, in which the world we see in the trailer is an "otherworld" of sorts to the real one.
I think this shit is just Silent Hills in a different package without ito or GDT(so it will be shit) and will have to deal with norman offing his family and all the spooky events that unfold afterwards. Maybe the things in the sky are "angels" he pissed off by killing his family.
Almost guaranteed it will start just like PT does, then switch to (not) silent hill 2 gameplay except all cinematic and fluid and shitty. Will be set in pacific northwest still, and the ocean will be a major theme as well as servitude.

Meme magic strikes again.
This time it's loss.

Not this time Kojimba.

Is SIE (Sony Interactive Entertainment) a new studio from Sony? I never heard of it.

So is this Kowima guy confirmed for favored son of Sony now?

Name recognition, probably gonna be their Star developer now, and boy, his hard on for Norman Fetus is quite evident.

Good to have Kojimbo back.

I do believe that Kojima said it will come to PC also. Though with the MS Win10 stuff that might change.

It was back in December when he said he wanted to make it on PC on a later day. Now its touted as PS4 exclusive. Watch the trailer and you see its only for PS4. SIE is not in exactly good shape so every exclusive counts.

so first he used a white dutch slut, now some white Walking dead cunt hm seeing a trend here

I have no fucking idea what that was.

But it was big surprise to see Kojima with a trailer already.

Does anyone know if the Fox Engine guy is aboard?

Trailer engine looked similar to fox, especially character model, it had this mgsv vibe

I can play PS4 games anyway. Great thing about having a family member who is into games is that they can make the investment into a Bloodborne and Kojima station for me.

Shame there will be no PC release, but it is hardly surprising.

This is to Silent Hill as DMC was to Resident Evil

a movie, interactive movie

Epic meme.
Upovetd!

oh my god they FINALLY made a game out of CAD

allegedly it was censored when it first came out, including the removal of an entire chapter (the final chapter I think)

Kojima's MPreg simulator feat. Normon TVman

Unreal Engine third person shooter with four hour singleplayer campaign and a second-rate End of Evangelion ending.

Muh environment

That's all I can say with confidence