Finland: Men abducted an asylum seeker and beat him up at a gravel pit

Translation:

https ://archive.is/o7rAv

useless chinks

perkele!

2/5 Finns confirmed on the spectrum

Well, a Finn would've stabbed them for getting within his 3m radius of personal space.

oh my fuck
my side are in orbit

So a pack of wild Finngolian chavs, then.

Meh merely the cuck journalist injecting his fucking opinions. Sillinjärvi isn't exactly in the area of Finland with the most jobs to go around. So for all we know they're just unemployed at the moment. And it doesn't negate the fact that they're Finns and the system was created to help other Finns not some shitskins from half way around the world.

the more I learn about finns, the more I like them

I kek'ed so hard at the passer by offering to drive the guy back, but only if he pays for it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

do they drink slow?

Has the days of muilutus returned?

Those days seem to have returned. We just have to muiluttaa them all the way back to Middle-East.

My fucking sides. You finns are all right.

This is "only in Finland" tier stuff. Too rarely does it feel good to be a fingol nowadays.

Finally people have returned to posting about throat singing on this mongolian throat singing website.

Good job. I like the fact that the car has been American made van so probably Chevy van or Ford E series.

Lisäisin tuohon että Siilijärvellä ja sielä suunnilla on paljon jenkkiauto harrastajia. Kuuntelevat etelän rokkia ja heiluttelevat rebel lippuja. En osannu sanua tuota englanniksi. Kääntäköön joku jos vihtii.

Ford Transits are the ultimate low-key tactical vehicle. you can fit like 5 guys in the back, one up front and a driver plus a prisoner on the floor.

Based Finns. they make good knives, bought a hand forged puukko myself last year.

Their mosins are better than the Russian ones also.

CUCKED

Not just better, it's the best bolt-action rifle made in that era. Finns just take shit from the people that invade them and then make it better. They did the same thing with the Valmet, best AK variant on the market unless you're a Galil-fag.

I should probably learn Finnish or something.

Oh lawdy I'm crying. Good job finbros.

What he said

Second best part of the story after the beating

I can't stop laughing! I've been waiting for something like this to happen since the mudslimes start swarming in.

I like the "meh don't give a fuck" attitude of the guys.

RWDS?
RWbenisS

I miss bar culture

They should have buried him.

Heh, might as well get some of those tax monies back.

pathetic cuck damage control
100% that happened

That was just a warning. Wait until the Finngolians start going Winter War on the invaders.

then he wouldn't be able to spread the news

honestly, they should have finished the job. they probably didn't because they knew police would be able to track them down.

Cops are the real ZOG enforcers here.

This reminds me of a finnish youtuber i was watching. She covers on her channel stuff about Sweden/Finland and the migrants.She was saying something funny in one of her videos about an Iranian pizzeria owner in Finland named Feri Ansari who went off on his own business page telling Finns to fuck off and saying "you FINN boys always complain saying my pizza is "shit" im going to fuck you in the ass next time you come over here to order pizza" and shit like that. The video is on The Swan of Tuonela's youtube. After hearing this i felt very bad for finns. Then she had another video i saw where she explained how migrants just showed up at a day-care and "played" with the children because they were bored. They took pics with the little kids too. And it was creepy. The worst part was that the parents didnt even get notified that it was happening. The kids just came home and told their parents and thats how they had to find out. I'm wondering how finns feel generally about migrants. Seeing the facebook page of that migrant, it looks like they're not too happy and waking up.

I came to post this. Tippety fucking top.

The bulgarians are throwing more than punches, step your shit up funland.

Good job Finland. Way to prove you aren't sweden

Good job op; lot of faggots, even before the latest batch of invasions, were shit at making proper…..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
FINLAND NO! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I've got a modern finnish rifle, everything on it is purely for function and about as simple as possible, nothing just for looks. Shoots great and aesthetic as fuck

If I ever am forced to flee the country, I'm going to the land of siillii takkuunga piipuullas I have no idea what anything in their language is

How many winters have there already been in Finland?

Finns' balls.

>The passing motorist agreed to drive the man back to the asylum centre as long as he paid for the ride.
God I love finns

All war in Finland is Winter War.

:DDDD

Can't I just move to Finland already

wud dribe ib you bay me for ride shidskin :DDDDD

Ebin. You Finns are alright.

Ebin :——-DD

Well unlike Bulgaria Finland wasn't Russias bitch for decades and isn't a third world shit hole.

Greetings from Australia.

In the words of the Finns: FINRANDO WA SEKAIICHI!

Only a few million more to go.
Try to cave in the head or chest next time.