Maybe next year right guys?

Maybe next year right guys?

She had a good run.

Don't hope for this. Modern ubi wouldn't do it justice.

Sometimes when you love something user. You have to let it go.

They'll cancel 2 and reboot it with the original title as the first one but it'll be a psychological survival horror thriller.

Here's how that will work.

Congratulations there is your sequel, why the fuck do you guys even ask for sequels and all the AAA devs have a boner for redoing old titles for the console and mobile audience?

I don't want it. The best thing for it is that Ubisoft completely forgets about it.

It's going to be just like Prey 2.

Just fucking kill me.

It is better this way user, imagine what beyond good and evil would be like if it was made in the current year.

The Ubisoft CEO Frenchman was on the Dorito Pope's stream after the conference and somebody asked about it. He said that some guy is working on it, but it's far off and there's alot on their plate. Make of that what you will.

It would probably just be yet another clone of Assassin's Creed or Far Cry. Maybe with a ton of SJW bullshit added on and shoved in your face, too. It's best to just leave it in peace, unless the IP ever winds up in the hands of a decent company or Ubisoft somehow turns itself around. Neither are happening anytime soon or are remotely likely with the way the industry is operating right now.

The game already has SJW lite undertones.

Nah.

just let it go, user. let your good memories stay good memories, and let them remain untainted by how ubisoft would undoubtedly rape the game's corpse in ways you would never expect.

You're a half asian overthrowing a stand-in for Nazis with a multi-racial underdog resistance that has zero guns with a retarded white guy jock side kick and your uncle an anthropomorphized pig as representative of Americans.

You are a madman

Wew, I fucked up that post hard. You guys know what I meant though

S-shut up. Its only SJW if it was made in the last few years. Based mom said so and feminism until 2010s was perfectly fine.

All those things, and SJWs themselves are the result of Jewish influence/brainwashing.

SJWs are a symptom, not a cause.

SILENCE YOU FOOL

The meme magic is too strong this year. You'll doom us all.

Let it die in peace user, don't let Ubisoft pull a Quake on it.

Beyond Good and Evil was the first game that pandered to feminist grrrl power cancer. That's why all the faggot leftist journalists loved it at the time and continue to rate it highly. Fuck this game and it's shitty legacy.

Top kek m80

look at you spineless niggers, you were going to pirate it anyways.

Let me die

Underrated post

Stop fucking pushing this game to release unless you want it to get it's shit fucked up

Is that pigma?

Michel Ancel is still at the small Ubisoft Montpelier in France and hasn't been involved in AAA titles since the first Prince of Persia and was the only one pushing for it and was working on it with a 4 man team in the 2010ish (there is a LyN engine tech demo video somewhere).

There hasn't been any work since. They made the new Rayman games instead.

That's the thing about Ubisoft, you guys says french this and that but the big studio is ubi Montreal, which all leads and most key personnel are Americans (not even Canadians).

The only fully french studio they have has produced good games on a regular basis.

Which gives me a sliver of hope for the new Ghost Recon (made by the re-founded Ubisoft Paris). It won't be a realist Ghost recon like the first one but coop PVE might actually be fun (unlike the other installments).

WTF, I meant since the first BGE…

Oh god, I just realised that I forgot about it this year. This is the first E3 where I wasn't wondering if there would be news on BG&E2.
The dream is dead. It's probably for the best, with modern Ubisoft being what it is. We'll always have one game to remember at least.

HNNNNG that soundtrack brings back some great feels

They say that every year. Doesn't mean it's ever going to be finished.
I'd like to remind you that Ghostbusters 3 was always "in the works", and we all know how that turned out.

Oh good fucking god, I cannot bear the pain of imagining having BGE world and characters written by the rejects that infest today's writers.

BGE wasn't amazing, but it was at least competent, and the characters and world were the better part of the competence.
But nowadays, barely anybody in the industry bothers to even write functionally competent scripts and characters.

I would have to witness these characters, who were once technically likable and allowed players to give half a fuck about the game, to become vomit inducing piles of shit that make everything terrible.

Why do people even want this?
I played the game last year, and it was mediocre and archaic as fuck.

What? How? It plays perfectly fine. Nothing is especially tricky or awkward. The gameplay and exploration it has still works well today.

It won't be good whenever it gets released, the times have changed user, it's going to be SJW shit if it actually gets done.

Naturally. The people who played BG&E are much older now and they don't' want to appeal to that demographic anymore. Kids have no clue what the game was about so of course it'll be a reboot.

You know, YOU KNOW they'll just make it an entirely soulless, bland open world meme game with undertones of identity politics. Please just let it go.