MORE WAR IS COMING, GOYIM

South Korean Paper Reports China Has Deployed 150,000 Troops To North Korea Border

While the catalyst is unclear, it appears the market dropped as headlines of further sanctions against Russia appeared and reports of China deploiying 150,000 troops to its North Korea border.

According to Korean news agency Chosun, the "Chinese army has deployed about 150,000 troops to the North Korean border in two groups to prepare for unforeseen circumstances." The reason: the prospect of "military options", such as preemptive attacks on North Korea, like the one the United States launched on Syria.

Another possible catalyst is a report by Russia's interfax that Moscow is preparing for more sanctions, and has warned local air companies about a possible suspension of charter flights with Tu.

archive.fo/exhiy

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/851219730228801536
youtu.be/uxUyCfHM95M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulles'_Plan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kim is fucked

Two theories:

Either its another potential USA vs CN/RU WW3 or just some regular commie purging. Thoughts?

Remember to buy gold and bitcoins now.
If a war starts, shit's going up.

Irrelevant, not a single country will lift a finger even if the chinks vaporize all the norks today

Gooks are Korean. You mean chinks.

Faggot.

China actually putting pressure on Kim?
How refreshing.

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/851219730228801536

GHOST PREDICTED THIS FRIDAY

PROGNOSTICATOR OF PROGNOSTICATORS STRIKES AGAIN

im kinda cheering for the commie-gooks.
They're kinda big middle finger to whole world in general. let the man have his harem.

Chink landgrab, what else?

There's also this from best korea's state media outlet:

Chinese Delegation Visits DPRK

The US is going in hot, and the soldiers are there to deal with the rush of gooks who'll attempt to flood north. They'll also probably be on hand to ensure the transitional government goes smoothly.

Not like they can take the South China Sea from out under Duterte's jet ski so they might as well blood their troops on something worth it

Hopefully Dear Leader wipes California off the map.

He has no chance of that.
Are we waving our dick at Russia and China, though?
I hope Trump has a heart attack while eating KFC.

Ghost is a (((capitalist))) cuck who loves niggers, sodomy and Israel. Stop shilling him here.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
2017 WWIII

As much as I disagree with their ideology, I have to admit they make inspiring af music.

Well, that's propaganda for you.

Former over the latter.

Spicer conference today went full on Axis of Evil, implied Russia, Iran and NK are the bad guys.

Good point.

its most definitely NK is probably getting screwed soon

Get out /leftycuck/.

You too leftycuck.

It's going to be one hell of a mess.

Ghost predicted this, the initial Syrian strike, and countless more actions. Ghost is easily the most intelligent and reliable source of information out there.

Stop being a Fruitbowl.

I seriously seriously doubt it. China has always and forever assisted the people of Gojoseon, I mean Silla, I mean Later Silla, I mean Goryeo, I mean Joseon, I mean the Korean Empire, I mean North Korea…… lets overturn 3,000 years of history because Trump is President and has been threatening China in the South China Sea. I suspect it's going to get ugly and those troop are there to repel and land invasion from South Korea.

dude, the warships in the Korean peninsula are not just US but US and China. What makes you think that they are preparing to fuck us if their ships are right next to ours?

This.
Those troops on the border could just as easily be a show of force, or a contingency if norks start jumping ship en masse.

HISTORY

did you even bother to read what I said?

You seem to believe this is of vital significance. The Chinese would sacrifice any of their own ships to strike at US ships if they deem it necessary to overwhelm US defenses. If one understands the sociological concept of (Face) what Trump did by inviting the Chinese President to his compound and then launching a surprise attack on an ally of China (Syria) was exceedingly shameful, and yet Xi Jinping didn't voice a word of displeasure, or even respond to it. I'd not be so so certain events are going to play out as the ZOG anticipates, considering the ZOG always, and through-out history overplays their hand.

No. The Trump administration is diving headfirst into slaughtering all enemies of the jews – which means first and foremost the White race. The alliance will be with China, the war will be with Russia.

Why would China put up with Kim's nonsense when they can run that area themselves. That's probably the deal Trump made with them, you get more land for your people, and we all get a less volatile region.

China might as well take that deal, rather than have the US blow the the fuck out of NK and leave it up to the Chinese to deal with the fallout.

Ghost is a filthy no good kike and I'm ashamed I was stupid enough to give him the benefit of the doubt. If ghost is predicting this stuff then I'd wager he's involved in making it happen. What a piece of shit.

what part of they ships moved into the same ocean space together do you not understand you dense nigger

Hey Eeyore, how's it like on the shortbus?

Truly a master strategy worth of Zhuge Liang himself

A bomb smuggled onto a shitty freighter set to go off while the boat beaches itself in San Fran Bay is maybe in play.

Chinese troops have been in Korea many many many times. Read about all of the Korean empires I referred to, and the Chinese always leave the territory of Korea.

Kim's nonsense as you call it is and has been at the orders of China. North Korea, all of Korea, all of it's empires in the past has always acted as a loyal vassal state to Greater Song, Ming, Qing, China. China is not going to turn on the Russians, and China is well aware of the devision within American politics, China has been stoking this division for a very long time.

Never got on the shortbus, faggot. Never even was able to join in the chat from the beginning. Never trolled Ghost a single time. He's just an asshole and a con artist. He probably got butthurt because I called out the jews on my twitter. We all know how much Ghost loves the kikes.

name calling invalidates your non argument. filtered

That doesn't actually sound like a good idea.

Yes please

I think there is going to be war, and I think the war will be a conventional weapons war. And I think the US is going to lose it, and I think that is exactly what the ZOG wishes to happen. The fatal flaw is thinking that even the ZOG is going to be loyal to the US, working form within the US government, having that government collapse profits the worldwide ZOG. Remember Hitler referring to the great betrayal. That is what the ZOG does, like a virus, it destroy from within…. and yet ppl seem to think the USA is all that much different than the USSR? I'd wager that the same fate awaits the former as has happened tot he later.

if this happens I'll believe

kill yourself

This is going to be messy. REAL fucking messy. Not one who goes in will get out without one minor scar.

We don't like your /leftycuck/ around here.

The last time we tried, it did not work. Chinks will side with the Burgers if it means avoiding global thermonuclear war, but they don't want for the country to collapse in full, just replace the leader.

I hope so too.

Reminder that Kim Jong Oink has threatened to wipe Beijing off the map as well.

Understand that the waters around China are hotly contested by about 13 different nations, and that the South China Sea has more valuable cargo go through it than anywhere else in the world. Remember when the chinks built all those fake islands in order to expand their influence? Or when the chinks gave orders to fire at any Burger Warship that passed to close to them?
tl;dr - Seeing chink and burger warships next to each other in contested water is YUGE

The Chinese people are going to side with a guy like you (and most Americans here) who casually refer to them as "chinks"

==YUGE== yeah, sure, ok

It's fucking Holla Forums nigger, there's a lot of bantz.
Deal with it.

hes a assblasted shill who can't even redtext, obviously isn't from around here, and wont accept the fact that china wants to stick a hypersonic missile up kims ass.

call me a war monger, goyim, welfare slave, whatever, but me (and many in my command) are itching for a damn conflict of some kind. Peace time military life is often pants on head retarded. I'd much rather remove Asian commies than fight kebabs in another middle east war so I say lets go for it

Wouldn't be the first time the US and China ally against Russia and their interests converge perfectly when it comes to Russia.

meme organisation, factually non existent

Except this conflict could end the entirety of the human race, regardless if you are white, a nigger, a gook, or a chink.

Unless you're flying drones/aircraft or using artillery, I don't see how anyone in the military could be excited for this kind of conflict.

Your spastic wall of text answered nothing and all your posts are the same idiotic sophistries and non-answers. Filtered :^)

I like these trips, lets do it

To add, I know this is very strange in comparison to your culture, but in this climate boldly calling niggas out does not cause them to lose face. It is only their own response that determines if they lose face or not.
PROTIP: Getting assblasted is what causes loss of face. Taking it like a man reserves face.

The U.S. wouldn't win the war. Hell, they haven't won any war since WW2, and that's being generous given our late entrance into both world wars.

By all means though, if that's what it takes to destroy the American Empire, then so be it.

I dunno man, Ukraine was fun as fuck.

Realistically, a catastrophic war would massively affect the dumb and poor more than anyone else. We are due for a population crash, too many dumb niggers, dune coons, and south asians.

I'd rather we spend our money in wars than helping sub 80 iq barbarians, but I'd rather we spend our money exploring space and investing in technology above all else. Not dumping money and resources into dirty niggers and mudslimes that want to destroy us is a major step up.

Trump to China: Take down North Korea or it's trade war with the US. It'll make you look strong.

China: Sir, how high did you say we have to jump sir?

North Korea: Nuke Seoul

Looks like they want to draw the US into a long drawn out combat and then conqueror parts of South Korea through attrition.

China proxy war 2.0

Yes, because innocent white Ukrainians dying is fun.

I shot a fuckton of Chechens and Tatars fighting for them.

Is killing people really that fun?

It is pretty fun tbh fam. Got to shoot at lots of Talibs in Helmand back in the day.

Correction. I shouldn't say lots but I can count on two hands the times I got to shoot at the goat fuckers. But its real fun until someone on your side gets hurt and then it kind blows dick. The cat and mouse of it all is fun.

War is simple, go here do that play with guns. I had a blast when they let me play with an RPG. You get to see stuff you normally don't. On killing people its just something that happens, I'd knock an APC out again just because I can outright say I did that and such.

this

Are you this fucking stupid for real?

So, the fat kid is going to be the first to blow off nukes since WWII then.

Where is he going to shoot them? Japan? South Korea? Can he hit US West coast? You know right now he's got his stuff lined up to do some damage, and we know he has nukes. He'll use them if he thinks he's about to get killed, he's said as much.

I've been considering enlisting for the longest time, but the fear of getting shot for kike plots holds me back

I need details fam.

RPG-7 assume? BTR?

You were fighting for the Pro-Russians?

Do yall get your hands on tandem rockets ever?

Trips confirm he's going to try firing a missile, it'll blow up at the launch pad again, and then he'll get steamrolled.

Name a win?

Your talking about shitty quagmire police actions fighting insurgencies where the military wasn't fighting a total war. This narrative of "the US hasn't won a war since WW2 isn't really true. The US pulverized Sadams army in a matter of days in 2003. Won the Cold War also. Those that think the US is bad at war, consider the following: the last time Americans have been decisively beaten and run off a battlefield was in 1943 in Tunisia. Let that sink in. I'm not being a Parriotard but I think people need to realize that given a total war situation, The US will
and can unleash holy hell on any enemy. Not that I'm for going to war over Syria and fighting another Jew war. It would be a disaster for the planet.

Fuuuuuggggg Michael Dell is Jewish. What computer brand should I switch to?

Okay, kike. Run along now.

Never lost a major battle in Vietnam. Although it was retarded getting involved in a civil war. The French learned that before we did. If we weren't willing to go all the war and use nukes, the chances of conquering the Vietnamese was zero.

Hello lefykikes.

The US ended the VC insurgency in the South and forced the north to resort to conventional war tactics. The North signed the Paris Peace Accords and effectively surrendered.

The US then pulled out due to low public support (AKA commie kikes in media and universities wringing their hands at how commies were being slaughtered), The US promised the south weapons and support but the kikes in congress kiked the south and never sent any. The result is that the south was overrun by the Chinese and Soviet supported North.

I mean, we pulled out of Vietnam before it was a total loss, but it wasn't exactly a win either.

Another pointless war.

I hope the west coast, Israel, and NY all get fucked over during this.

Shills behind on the data as usual.

Considering the chinese situation, China is as capitalists as Canada for exemple, so they can get along the USA no problem, as a big nation they have plenty of capitalists that really do not want to be poor and nuked at this moment at all. China is not scary; in fact what is scary about China was created by the (((occident))) by forcing open trade on them with the british opium war, then later sending them our industries.

checked

Speaking of all this military stuff.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK TO THE US SHIP TRACKER

There was a website a long time ago that tracked the locations of all of our carrier groups and MEUs. I have not been able to find the link

Hi Elfoxo

It was a strategic loss, but tactically the war was overwhelming in the US's favor.

Also it didn't help that the South Vietnamese government incredibly corrupt (African nigger backwater level of corruptness) that didn't give a damn about the people in the countryside which is where the VC recruited many villages. MAT teams (mobile advisory teams) that trained local village militias and built schools, clinics, clean water filters, etc were instrumental in ending the insurgency by the VC.

Also the phoenix program which was led by the South's police and the CIA was a program where MAT team leaders could have suspected VIC leaders assassinated was an overwhelming success. The south police would sometimes torture them like shoving glass in their ass but they were commies who bombed schools so they deserved it. The leftist kikes moaned about muh rules of war as commies were killing kids and women so the program ended.

Hey now that you mention it, saw something on twitter about a cuckchan thread where they noticed US subs were circling something along the Souther Cali coastline. Was that larping or is it legitimate?

(checked)
I would have been fine with just napalming the entire island to be quite honest.

What does Holla Forums think of North Korea?

Just like any other commie state. A fat commie ruling clique that regularly purges people in the countryside and cities to maintain order and fear. They enslave them for the (((international))) market. Norks, for instance, sell raw materials to niggers and chinks.

hoo boy, will it be messy.

Norks dont give a fuck, they will probably use anything from nukes to chems and/or bio weapons.

And any chink platoon spotting any nork woman will rape her till they either get bored or she dies, and even then they will probably go at it till the carcass goes cold.
Remember there is an abundance of chink men, and not enough(willing) chink women since most of them are bitches to begin with.
Pic related is chink face when pussy is spotted.

WTF is elfoxo?

NorthK will have a brand new private central bank real soon.

GO SHIT MIDAS

Apple, of course.

Trump already met with the Head Chink and they came to an agreement that NK has gotta go.

This is very interesting considering the only reason NK was never invaded was strictly because China was their only ally. With China no longer considering NK an ally or buffer state against the US-South Korea it means the fate of the state isn't looking too bright.

This actually did cross my mind. Hoping instead we annex the land, take over South Korea as well, and then use it as a proxy for when China realizes they're our bitch.

The US didn't lose to the Vietnamese. It lost to the hippies.

With what?

Nice try, but if you know your history, whenever chinks are involved they use whatever. Because they are soulless, have no sense of remorse.

Who cares faggot. Unless they're Japanese "honorary aryans" then they're not worthy of our respect. Get triggered, gook scum.

This is true. And Russia seems willing to turn a blind eye to all of this so NK is seriously fucked. Those qt female soldiers are gonna get riced hard. Hell, the chink commanders are probably using this to hype the soldiers up right now.

Didn't you listen to Ghost's special weekend broadcast on the Rothschilds last summer? He basically laughed and said "if you have a problem that can't be fixed, fuck off". He is a good goy in that fashion but he's also right- why not start with things that can be fixed? At least he can acknowledge everything that's going on without crippling himself under the weight of it all. Dude is balls to the wall

tfw you will never feel the hot, dusty Afghan air blow through your hair as you cruise along on top of your APC to New Romantic music while a Hind helicopter gunship streaks overhead on it's way to mow down some Ragheads

Also, "Adidas" at 0:07. Slavs!

Wew

Fox News is taking about our wonderful weapons again. The A-10 Warthog this time. Ready to win?

Thank Gook for Ghost

Source? I haven't been on here all day? I've just been sitting around doing nothing for most of the day.

How about that
Can it be? Will NK become America's Afghanistan? Who will become an American Gorbachev? Will we see a multipolar world in our lifetime?

Trips of truth.

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and not believe any story about the government listening to the people.
This part too.

what movie is this from? That is literally how crazy it would be tbh.

It was bad optics, but they supposedly carried it out under other programs due to how effective it was. Also the South Police and CIA dindu nuffin really when it came to this shit. A dead commie gook is a good one.

It wouldn't happen like this. Even Chinks know that having such a tight formation is asking for getting raped by fire support.

Good, I hope there is a genocide of the worst Koreans. They deserve it. So does the world.

Dubs for nuclear war

FUCK

They literally already did this.

Ok the tightness of formation is slightly exaggerated but they did seriously bum rush 2 divisions with 12

Don't do it Trump/Chinks!

Details? Sure.
Yes a RPG-7, BTR and two BMP's. All were loaded to capacity, shot at less than 100 yards. Burning flesh isn't a pleasant thing to smell.
Fought alongside Cossack's for a fair amount of the time. Felt as if I had owed them for not killing me after saving my ass from kosher nationalist.
Never played with anything fancier than one of them thermobaric launchers. Those things fucked people up.

nukes
They don't even need to aim right, they could just end their own country and China would see it as a huge loss in the event of an annexation

If China double crosses him, I expect Bejing or Shangai to fall first. If the Chinese are true to them and the US and South Korea attack him, they'll scorch the fucking peninsula.

Would you feel better if you got a (2)?

Are you insinuating the vietnam war was paved with victories only?

Seriously, though. What are they going to use for raping?

Reminder that Vietnam was not a (((war))) as Congress never formally declared war.

Vietnam, more properly, should be called as the

Vietnam Conflict

Trump has a lot more to offer China than Kim, whom the Chinese don't even want to buy coal from anymore. The Chinese will act pragmatically not in accordance to your vague historical excuse.

Was one round enough to land a catastrophic blow?

I saw several round land on friendly vehicles and the MRAP's and MATV's just shurgged them off. Granted, the hadj could have been using frag rounds instead of HEAT but I highly doubt it.

I have been saying this for a long time, but even I didn't believe it, that U.S and China in a WW3 event will fight Russia together. I highly doubt it, it's a scenario with very little possibility to happen. Just like the scenario of the E.U allying with Russia in a WW3 event, very very small chance.

China pretty much hates the Norks at this point; they kept them around because they were a thorn in the side of the US sphere of influence but for years now they've been waaay more trouble than they're worth and with Trump basically saying "deal with this shit or we'll deal with you" they're probably putting their troops there to mitigate a chimpout when they stop the shipments of gibs.

China will simply crush the USA by destroying the value of the dollar. Trump will be sucking Xi's dick within a month.

Here's the issue with war, and the fact that Holla Forums knows absolutely zero regarding modern Chinese strategy;

What is promised is a blank cheque. It means nothing in the big picture. Taking NK down as SK will crumble the SK economy harder than the DDR hit SRG after the fall of the Berlin wall. Taking NK down as China will hit the economy and flood refugees. Taking NK down as USA is a no-no because it is a threat to China's national security due to the borders and potential of tanks near Beijing. It just won't happen, let it go.

NK has had more than 60 years to perfectly aim every missile, artillery piece, you name it, they aimed it, at South Korean cities like Seoul.

No matter how many special forces, bombers, drones, ect that China, South Korea, and America throw, there isn't a way they could neutralise all weapons before Seoul and similar are flattened. Millions of civilian casualities, massive economic damage, it is simply too risky and the weight of South Korean cities and civilians rest on those soldiers.

There is a very real possiblity that some day, Kim will be disposed of. His purges make him difficult to coup, but there is a very real possibility of him being disposed of with help of the CPC due to closer relations, but not currently as his brother was recently killed.

If USA goes to war with China, Russia wins. And neither side wants that.
Even if it came to war, the cost would be massive considering the DF anti-ship/carrier missiles can cripple or outright sink aircraft carriers (the backbone of naval and American military strength) in Guam with one missile.

The most reasonable result is China will eventually assume control of NK, and the UN will hardly bat an eye.

The only issue I can't fathom is just how loyal the NK special forces are. The US handled the dismantlement of Saddam's special forces wasn't great, and many Muslim terror groups have Saddam's former elite soldiers as their leaders and advisors.
NK has easily twice as many extremely loyal troops as Saddam had at his prime.

One by one all of our enemies will die. Thank you trump. If dubs, wunderweapons will be used.

Most likely if Kim were removed there would be a Chinese puppet installed. A Banana republic favorable to China that doesn't cause geopolitical drama. China and US work together, where the US works out concessions favorable to SK. The dynamic of NK being a buffer wouldn't change, it would be a release of pressure and removal of a problem (Kim) for both sides.

you/re kidding. loyal to death, even south korea today has current modern dramas about the Hwarang. Of course South Koreans are loafer wearing handbag carrying skinny jeans faggots compared to maniacal North Korea men raised on eating roots and bugs, and dreaming of dying by killing Americans. I think the US is going to get it's shit pushed in by the Russians and the Chinese. Then everything will start falling apart the world over, a modern day bronze age collapse is what the Jews want.

a Chinese puppet? when the Yuan dynasty collapsed and Gen Choi was the defacto ruler of Goryeo, once Yi failed to cross the Yulu river every Wang in the entire country was murdered. It's funny how you run your SIM scenario and think everything is acceptable with China betraying North Korea. It has never happened.

You do know that the USA is sitting on thirty fucking years of secret wunderweapons right? You also must know that trump already gave the order to start declassifying. We're about to see what the USA can really fucking do. THE GLOVES ARE OFF COMMIES!

Nah, just Kim. Do norks even like the Kims at this point? Your analysis is a few centuries out of date.

His brother was considered a potential puppet for the Chinese, but he was assassinated by NK black op agents.

It isn't simple to throw in a puppet unless the people aren't completely indoctrinated. Assuming control of NK is an effort harder than what the Allies did to West Germany after WW2.

It is very possible, it would massively release pressure, and it would in fact be mostly praised around the world for defusing tensions. It is just difficult to do without the potential for a whiplash final stand by Kim loyalists.

I wouldn't put it past them to be highly efficient and effective even with outdated weapons
Considering Unit 124, they are loyal to the death (29/31 fought to the death, 1 escaped, 1 surrendered) and highly trained.

US military strength is over-estimated due to a lack of a truly equal enemy. A fight against a real power would see both side's navies and airforces decimated to unrecoverable levels in less than a fortnight.

It wouldn't be betraying Korea. It would be betraying Kim.
China hasn't betrayed Korea in centuries.

My prediction is that one of Kim's generals will assassinate him very soon.

Power vacuum will occur and cause incredible political chaos.

It'd massively raise tensions, and then begin a period of complete uncertainty as each general tries to take power.

excuse me, I meant at Wihwa Island on the Amrok River.

Yes, Kims are actually well respected. Look up Andong Kim clan. The Kim clan of with Kim jung un is a part of have been involved in ruling the kingdoms of the Korean peninsula for thousands of years. It's incredibly complex. A huge problem has been Heungseon Daewongun (a japanese loyalist) removed much of the Andong Kim clan's power during the 19th century. During the Gabo Reforms. Even the South Koreans hate the Japanese, as well as the Chinese and yet the USA is using the Japanese to inflame the entire region. It is not going to go the way anyone here expects. While you may not appreciate history or why the world you live in today is the way it is for people who have lived in places older than 200 years it's very important. It's remarkable that with no knowledge, you base your assumptions on facts, and disregard those who actually offer a valid opinion based on facts.

I was speaking hypothetically under the assumption there would be a military campaign. As it is now with only posturing I agree political pressure isn't going to remove Kim.

His senior generals meet with PRC counterparts all the time, I'm sure the Chinese will work to support their provisional leadership.

Two likely scenarios are that the generals either kill Kim, or put him on a train to live in exile in China, while the big boys take the reigns of his state.

personally I suspect the Chinese actually killed the brother, with the approval of Kim or not, to remove that avenue of influence by the US. More refined and the Chinese have a longer reach worldwide.

By the way is there any way we can track the Carl Vinson strike group? I want to know how far away they are to NK.

I have been searching for a means to track these ships and have found nothing

Everything I have found is just last port sightings

It's probably not something they want to advertise the way commercial vessels do.

No, but I imagine they have to broadcast their position to everyone near by, so the get the fuck out of the way.

Wew lad

Ha, no

I think a military op would probably happen, but it'd have to be well planned enough that vital weapon sites are shut down at the same time as Kim is removed.

The other possibility is something similar to the CIA. Not much is known about the MSS except for kidnapping and silencing critics. If they're capable, more power to them.

I don't know if his generals have the gusto to do so. Kim would likely vanish in China.
They would likely need help from China's equivalent of the CIA (MSS), and need to evade detection of NK secret police.
Nobody hears about the random generals/military that NK executes, but I would like to know if they were subverted prior to execution.

Reasonable to believe this. I personally thought his brother was on good terms with China.

The problem with this whole situation is the North followed the playbook they always have going back to the Japanese invasion of Korea, and during the Japanese takeover in 1910. Korea relied on seeking shelter in the mountains of the north. Going back to the Korean war, the Kims were following the Chinese communist playbook, and have for 5 chinese loyal generations with Kim Kyung-cheon - Kim Hyŏng-jik, Kim Il-sung, Kim Jong-il, Kim Jong-un.

I honestly do not see China winning if North Korea loses. I see China winning if the US is hurt or loses. China isn't going to accept a newly formed Japanese navy enforcing the region at the behest of the USA. I have always felt that the action that North Korea took had been part of a larger game played by the Chinese. I have long suspected that the Chinese have been playing a long con, a 200 year plan to destabilize the US and that included bribery of our politicians, Clinton was a huge recipient of Chinese funding. I don't see China caving now because what North Korea has been doing has been approved by them.

Good.

Gookanon said something about the leaks on Park's shadow government including fomenting war with NK for profit and as a mass sacrifice ritual. With Park gone the cabal might be retaliating by pushing for that as much as possible knowing millions of South Koreans will be killed.

Speaking of that, was anyone able to find anything out about the esoteric philosophy of the 8 goddesses?

If there were an escalation to military action US and China would probably work together. China sends in footsoldiers, US knocks out the key targets by air. I don't think it would be smart for China to keep most of their military in NK beyond what is needed to get Kim removed quickly.

Why? Wouldn't norks support anyone who supplies them with enough food and medicine?

They have ties to the Rothschilds, so probably similar Moloch/Satan worshiping.

Just to add, when you look at Kim Kyung-cheon
and Kim Il-sung's father Kim Hyong-jik you're looking at the most loyal, the most stubborn, the most proud Koreans, frankly if a person understands how shameful the Japanese murder of Empress Myeongseong and the takeover of the royal Yi family was in 1898 those Kim's are Korean history itself alive today. This is what the NYT will never tell anyone, they say Kim is a madman, not caring or understanding the situation.

It looks like China is trying to show force to maybe project their power as the US did in Syria but I'm not sure.

Why are weeb's always the biggest and polarized faggots.

There is a strong degree of history, as the only reason Chinese protection of Korea ended (and couldn't restart) was because of weakening of Qing by opium wars, war against Japan, Boxer Rebellion.

It took almost 100 years for China to regain any influence in Korea again, but they did.

That's a very thought out strategy if it's true.
It's a little over my head unfortunately, but I do see the Chinese attempt to play the long trade game and slowly damaging the US through the guise "peaceful coexistance".

It would be smart.
If the Chinese military doesn't establish control, there is a threat to national security as SK/USA could easily expand over.

Whilst it is reasonable for US and China to band together to dismantle NK, it would have geopol consequences for both USA and China, good and bad.

It wouldn't be a case of removing Kim, but rather replacing him with reasonable but loyal to China leader.

NK economy, lack of education, poor people.

It's not winning hearts and minds, but rather fixing the broken people, their broken homes, and broken futures.

Just imagine the timeline out there in which Putin lands in North Korea tomorrow morning, announcing the immediate deployment anti-aircraft systems.

Yeah I get it, if viewed from a USA viewpoint, but now do this, look at it from nearly all other countries in the world excluding Jew controlled Europe and the problem will appear that the USA is the problem, not little defenseless countries trying to mind their own business and defend itself against the bully. Try to look at things without blinders on.

Ok, that's a start, and now add to your thinking what is Russia agreed to do the heavy lifting, what side would China go with?

I don't know.
China will absolutely refuse any attempt to dismantle NK if the replacement is not loyal to China for national and geosecurity reasons.

With a gun pointed at my head, I'd say Russia since their views on Syria and the situation geopolitcally aligns with Russia.

Commercial and otherwise, USA.

I think that's the only way we'd see direct action occur is through cooperation. It is however definitely more in the US's favor than China's therefore I'd expect China to leverage some other benefits from the US. As for problems with SK expansion I'd expect there would be a deal made before a campaign started.

No matter how noble you think those little defenseless countries are, the reality is they're subject to the whim of larger powers. It doesn't mean I endorse the actions. China will do what benefits China, and currently they have a lot more to worry about than dealing with Kim's shit. If China and the US decide Kim should go, he'll go.

Trump probably "traded" the south china sea to china in exchange for helping to remove NK, which could be an issue down the road, but with the Flips on the rise, there could be a trade agreement that involves multiple nations policing the valuable trade cooridoor. Also, remember that if nobody claims the SCSEA, then mudslime pirates from the south will. When the war in Syria is over, I'd wager at least half of the survivors are fleeing to southeast asia.
Last, I'd expect to see two fireballs in the sky, as we knock out korean satelites. I hope they don't hit Satelite3 on accident and fuck everything up.

bump

Took a second hit to get the BMP to pop turret, the other I wasn't going to stand around to see what happened after it got smacked, The BTR stopped dead in its tracks though. Armored vehicles do not belong in any form of urban where its a pissant village to a city, especially without infantry backing them up.

This could be to throw the peninsula into chaos in order to regain control over south korea.
Keep in mind that the south just recently overthrew their shadow government and the whole thing got blown wide open.
If the north really gets invaded, this could become an oppertunity to reunite the koreas under some new government.
I dont believe the north is the real target here.

Who else here #TeamJuche? Stand with our East Aryan brothers against the Great Satan.

Novena

There is a thread about a light, sighted by twitter, wich I can't find, look it by yourself
and also this
and this

but it's just mlp cianiggers and newfags killing infinite chan.

What I assume is going to happen is that since no one fucking cares much for North Korea in the first place, China sees it as a great opportunity to take them over, since almost NOBODY supports their sovereignty as a nation. More than likely they might pull a Chinese version of Gaddafi overthrow but with Kim Jung Un

Why should the Chinese kill him off in a public place Malaysian airport instead of simply arranging for "accident" when the guy was living under their jurisdiction in Macau? And as a reaction stop coal exports to the Norks?

Nah, NK-China relations have been going to shit for the past decade and Kim Joung-un has been conducting hard purges of anybody (and their families) of anybody suspected to be China-friendly. The fat little shit is becoming a liability for everybody involved fast.

I'm thinking later, and the compromise is to kill as many Norks as possible so the land isn't occupied for Chinks to move in.

Trump is the Chaos president though, and Chaos can be quite the ally.

This is a horrifying prospect.
And probably not inaccurate.

Not quite, Canada's form of capitalism is still far more privately owned, China is closer to state capitalism. It's like saying National Socialists were as socialist as Bolsheviks, they're entirely different strains.

This might concievably happen.

If worst Korea gets blasted hard enough by even conventional artillery, they might be weak enough to be an enticing target for China to take as well.

Assuming China's interest lay in acquiring more territory.

South Korea is the real target, FUCK.

It's not dumb if it works. Chinese victory and salty westerners call it pyrrhic when it didn't even made a dent into chink manpower.

"Meteor" falls over SoCal and burns up in the atmosphere.

If it was a Nork satellite, they'd be screaming like a brat by now.

Is this one of the quotes Lenin wrote in USA during 50-60s?

John Lennon?

Is there a difference?

trying to feed an army that size on the go would be a nightmare no natural resource or occupied town will sustain it. any competent strategist would focus not on the force its self but the supply line, %80 of those troops would die from starvation, exposure and disease.

Everybody's sick of North Korea in the region, including the Chinese. They're no longer a geopolitical asset. No future world war is going to involve battalions of American infantry and tanks marching through North Korea and Heilongjiang to the capital. It's an antiquated concept, and they've become nothing but a money sink who jews China constantly for shekels.

In fact, the idea of China and North Korea being close is relatively new, North Korea was much closer to the Soviet Union while it existed and still closer to Russia after the Soviet Union fell, at a time when the USSR was very hostile to China. The North Korea-China broship was never really a thing, just geopolitical opportunism after Russia stopped caring all too much about them. It hasn't been worth China's while.

Russia likely keeps NK as a buffer. look up Tumangang its on the boarder were train tracks run in from Russia, if any one tries to position in that sea or attack NK, Russia can just give them weapons. in fact that might just be why America is positioning to strike North Korea when there really positioning for Russia.

even i find that pic hard to beleive

nice argument. really solid.

youtu.be/uxUyCfHM95M

also

how is that any better?

how many "wars" since WW2 did congress approve?

the US is sitting on over 30 years of useless crap that only got approved because monopolies and lobbies wanted to make money. hence the crap you see today in the form of various F-35s and early bradleys

It isn't.

Most ironic part:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulles'_Plan
Reminds me how both sides in Cold War thought that rock-n-roll and hippies were enemy conspiracy to undermine the traditional morals.

Im a celt and I get called a sheep nigger occasionally, its Holla Forums for fuck sake.

Don't you want to purge muds and rice niggers?

Why are you complaining?
The kike gave you the monetary advice you paid for.
In case you were too naive to work it out, here is jewish monetary advice in full:
1 Find someone to give you money for something
2 Take their money
3 The more money you can get compared to what you give, the higher your profit
4 Profit

You people are idealistic idiots and there is no way in hell this is going to end well for anyone involved.

New video version:
youtube.com/watch?v=7NWaVl7Ykw8

I guess we will have to see

Cao Cao died, his son took over, his son was promptly murdered. The three kingdoms period was one of great violence. Good choice.

So America is going to bring another county inline with Globalism and let (((them))) install another Central Bank in a new county.
Also the Timing, they decide to fuck with N Korea just as S Korea removed its Shadow Government, I'm sure that's just (((pure coincidence)))

Mikey Dell is cool, don't worry. He's right wing, is working with Trump on economic policy, never heard him talk about his religion once. Never seen him donate to Jewish causes. Product quality was in the shitter for the consumer division before he bought the company back, then he un-cheapened things.

He's probably one of those Jews who borders on agnostic. Pretty common amongst Millenials, much less so amongst older generations.

I've been working on computers for eons. Can still build a 486 without Plug and Play. Dell's post buyout shit is solid as a rock.

If you really want to fuck yourself, buy Lenovo. They've been caught multiple times putting spyware in their BIOSes. Filthy chink garbage. They also love to bond plastic mounts to metal frames, which makes their metal laptops MORE fragile than plastic units. Drop it once, everything separates.

As to why I'm writing this? I don't want any less informed Holla Forumslocks buying Lenovo products. Their hardware, like Huawei, is Chinese garbage designed to further the interests of the state. If you absolutely have to use a Lenovo product, install Windows yourself and get their software out of it…but even if you do that, who knows then they'll start fucking with the BIOS again? Maybe the unit you just bought is the start of something new. You don't know yet. By the time you do it will already be too late.

Buy Dell or Asus. Fuck everyone else.

Has anyone noticed a high amount of pro-North Korean content on Kikebook?

All Kim has to do is fucking shut up and unless he's a completely incompetent idiot he has a decent enough reason for continuing this laughable sabre-rattling through increasing pressure from the US and now China.

Can someone smarter than me explain why?

North Korea is an outsider to the central banking system. Every president must make a sacrifice, until there are no more left.