AND…….. unfollowed

AND…….. unfollowed.

Who wants to buy 4 generations worth of sony consoles?
Fuck these faggots.

You sound like one of those current year faggots with your unfollowed comment. Who fucking cares?

fag enabler

Are you surprised that a huge company in the US would show support for dead faggots, doing the same as literally every other noteworthy, mass-appeal requiring company or retard in the age of signalling? If so,then you should jump off a cliff, you dumb motherfucker.

in other news, water is wet

Its PR idiot.
Holy fuck, do you have autism?
Stop shiting up the catalog with these awful threads.

All queers must be slaughtered.

I fucking knew they would do this shit.

why the fuck are you even following a big company on twitter anyway you goon?

Why is Twitter such cancer?

Fuck Sony for this hit.

Jesus christ it's like you want to eat shit

Get fucked, sandnigger.

You act like it is something new.

You do realize they basically licked Zoes cunny back when GG was starting right by making passive aggressive "We support all indie devs HINT HINT" statements.

Did you really not see this coming?

That was unofficial.

I feel alienated by libshits pushing fag agendas. Yes.

Problem?

Did you just discover Holla Forums yesterday?
Go back, stay in your contaminate board.

Yes Im offended at how big of a thin skinned faggot you are.

You deserve it, faggot

Kill yourself Sony shill.

Wow, unfollowed.

Who wants to buy 4 years of memes?

You have enabled every bad practice that they have spearheaded in this industry. Which is to say, all of them. Sony is responsible for everyhting wrong with gaming today.

Holy shit kill yourself

So, yes OP. This shit is revolting.

no one cares, no one should care, you're getting upset over nothing, and this has nothing to do with games.

Kill yourself

Do you have one where she's bending over?

If gamergate taught us anything beside never fighting leftists alongside other disgruntled leftists, is that Twitter isn't a battleground that's worth warring for and dominating. There's no point in winning a shouting match between hugboxes.

Oh boy here we go. You act as if anyone should care about your special snowflake personal code of ethics based on feels, especially a multi-million dollar corporation that is obviously planning ahead and making moves ensuring they will have popular support and continue to make money for as along as possible. Which is their primary objective all day, every single day.

People on 8ch are so degenerates, so I have to check two times if it's a trap or a girl.

get triggered camelfucker :^)

Who the fuck cares?

the only fag here is you OP

That wasn't even Sony.

>>>Holla Forums

How is Sony being pro gay anything new? They've been sucking cocks for at least two generations now.

I added Gone Homo to my cart, then I downvoted it without downloading it.

They get paid either way, might as well drag down their ratings.

Do you know what pisses me off the most about this image?

THERE IS NO FUCKING VIOLET IN ANY OF THE ICONS
HOW HARD IS IT TO REMEMBER
THE
V
IN
ROYGBIV
YOU VILE CREATURES

Fucking this. Your feelings don't matter. Getting mad cause your fee fees got hurt makes you no better than SJWs. Grow some thicker skin.

Violet is purple you dense motherfucker. If anything, they're missing indigo.

Holla Forums was simply a site where we could discuss vidya without censoring things. Listen user, maybe you don't quite get it. Post quality still lowers when idiots like you yell about the evil gays and liberals. You're turning into what you despise so much. And if you apply attacks on me rather than what I stated, you're not proving me wrong. And Sony, like any other big corporation will do this. Jesus, has the site gone mad?

oh thats what this is about? not leprechauns?

Go back to your hugbox, closet-commie.

Why are you acting like you are any better than them??

bump for assblasted fag enablers