==ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO==

Northpark Elementary School in San Bernardino, California has active shooter with confirmed victims.
Possible false flag, but I will try to keep updated.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2gbKx
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/San-Bernardino-North-Park-Elementary-School-Shooting-419054974.html
ktla.com/2017/04/10/multiple-gunshot-victims-at-elementary-school-in-san-bernardino-amid-report-of-active-shooter-officials-say/
livestream.com/accounts/9262780/events/3189705
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17750236
hebcal.com/holidays/2017
facebook.com/CBSLA/videos/vb.57972945858/10155216613265859/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video_share¬if_id=1491851339283121
neighborhoodscout.com/ca/san-bernardino/crime
publicschoolreview.com/north-park-elementary-school-profile
youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw
archive.fo/lobwD
twitter.com/SanBernardinoPD/status/851573807164702720
archive.fo/bTIgC
archive.fo/CpspW
twitter.com/jakaroo65/status/851577290752446464
facebook.com/cedric.anderson.351
archive.is/6AtbN
ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you serious, or is this old news (i.e. years ago). If so, I remember one user mentioning the possibility of a gun false-flag to remove more gun rights (it was in the thread talking about "semi-automatic assault rifles").

It's happening right now.

He's not going to suddenly become a democrat overnight. Fuck, i'l even laugh at the kek face if he will.

Someone knows Trump's weakness for dead kids. AWB2: ATF Boogaloo inbound :^)

Currently happening now. KCAL report ongoing.

Will someone please think of the children!

Adam Lanza 2.0

Lets get it on!

Nice digitas

Let's monitor Trump's reaction closely.

I'll laugh at Kek if he does not respond correctly.

Confirmed happening

archive.is/2gbKx

Dubs for religion of peace
Trips for nigger rampage
Quads for straight white male

PLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITE

They will say "white male", but it will be some illegal mexican.

CNN's legendary White Hispanic strike again!

Confirmed nigger payed by juden handlers.

BLAM BLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAMBLAM BLAM
BLAM BLAM BLAM
SANDY HOOK 2
BLAM BLAM BLAM

REMEMBER ALWAYS, SCHOOL SHOOTINGS ARE FALSE FLAGS UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

Rolling quints for jewish female

Apparently it happened at an elementary school. Fuck, that must be a pretty hardcore pre-teen psycho.

FREE RANGE TARGET PRACTICE

link to the actual page as well mate, it says refresh for updates

nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/San-Bernardino-North-Park-Elementary-School-Shooting-419054974.html

Probs some old hispanic bald pedo teacher that got fired

tfw

Just a regular incident of workplace violence then? :^)

could you post a source you stupid fucking nigger

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/San-Bernardino-North-Park-Elementary-School-Shooting-419054974.html

ktla.com/2017/04/10/multiple-gunshot-victims-at-elementary-school-in-san-bernardino-amid-report-of-active-shooter-officials-say/

This is much more accurate. Kek.

next time OP don't be a fucking faggot, and post a fucking source

SAN BERNARDINO 2.0 ELECTRIC BOGALOO

kek

I'm not going to check the other links posted but this one has streaming video and they are giving live updates

twitter.com/KTLA/status/851498350016774144

rollin'

I no joke had a dream about this happening today, that after they saw trump cave to muh dead chullunz they were going to do a false flag to increase both mental health and gun regulations.

They will go for the crazy white kis regulate the guns and integrate psychiatry into fucking everything narrative

honestly most shootings of california nothing really of value is lost.

dude it was little kids, gas yourself.

Source is me, nigger, I'm in the middle of it.

REEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU COCKGOBBLING FAGGOT
TOO FUCKING CHICKEN TO EVEN FIGHT FUCKING TEENAGERS
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN, SCHOOL SHOOTER

They are saying it might be a teacher who was the target of the shooter.. no solid details yet

My guess is your everyday CIA-nigger gun grab hoax.

Unless knives or other equipment are used then another jewish fraud false flag, blamed on whitey of muslim

cool, post pics

you mean like assad totally did

just heard that on my stream

what your score till now?

Don't worry, it's a) California, b) Most children born these days, especially in California, are Spic in origin.

Now Ivanka is going to convince her father to do a 180 on gun rights. Great

BABIES

BEAUTIFUL
TINY
BABIES

GOD BLESS THE WORLD

Everyone i've seen on the stream so far has been nig or spic

please user, meme responsibly

There's livestream of it, if you are interested:
livestream.com/accounts/9262780/events/3189705

rolling dubs for peaceful refugee

This just in, the shooter appears to be a white latino. His name and identity will be held secret until the investigation is over.
Calling it.

I see a lot of spic and libshit parents, so, nothing of value

i dont have flash

rolling for right winger who was tread on by babbys

checked

Rolling for incel hapa

The reporter on the NBC stream is going around asking stupid questions to these idiot parents and getting predictable results. At least we get to see what kind of genetic pool currently populates that area.

Drugs or pedo related? Can't be about grades.

jesus christ, why is San Bernardino so shit?
t. Riverside

Well, 2 elementary students dead. One teacher dead. Shooter killed himself.

inb4 Trump holds a press conference saying we need more "common sense gun control laws".

Jorge Eduardo Dominguez Manuelito, white male right wing terrorist confirmed

CHAOS

The digits will it. Spic shooter confirmed

jew spotted

Holy crap illegal beaner shoots up school, we need a gay muslim to win the scavenger hunt!

He should have just made it a suicide. That was the only reasonable part of this.

Livestream: http: //ktla.com/2017/04/10/multiple-gunshot-victims-at-elementary-school-in-san-bernardino-amid-report-of-active-shooter-officials-say/

OY VEY!

God damn White Latino's at it again.

MKUltra beaner killed himself after to avoid any unsavory information leaking out.

fuck I hope it was some illegal spics.

TRUMP JUST ORDERED CRUISE MISSILE STRIKE ON SAN BERNADENO PARKING GARAGE

88 fired,14 hit target

Pretty weak body count. Is the CIA even trying anymore?

beaners just hopping along into the bus like nothing happened.

Only 2 dead, this one might actually be real. Rolling for gay pedo love triangle.

Kids a wounded. Not dead yet.

Dubs confirm kids spared by Kek, pls.

This may have been a personal incident then, so to speak.

Why do these deranged fuckers always target these places?

feels pretty bad desu

I noticed the same thing.

Well done.

rolling for HAPA supreme gentleman.

what do you expect?

Rolling for hispanic muslim convert

What proof would satisfy Holla Forums?

It's an elementary school. You think it's just some random kids?

Totally not CIA or close.

here user, please have the non current year man version of this webm

Seal Team Six dispatched to Hollywood entertainment executives Malibu mansion
reportedly a kike
crowds cheer!!!

SAN BERNADINO WEW

TERRORISM LIAISON IS ON THE SCENE I REPEAT NOT A DRILL POSSIBLY A TERRORIST ATTACK

Suicide by slashing their own throat and shooting themselves in the back of the head 8 times with a revolver

MUDSLIME CONFIRMED

CIA can't even defeat an image board for single childless young men who masturbate to anime. What do you think?

rollin

The following interviews may reveal contradicting reports, similar to Sandy Jook.

It's in San Bernardino so it's definitely a spic

dubs confirm

WE MUST HAVE A WALL!

The San Bernardino police scanner confirmed it was a black man.

Alright lads, gonna need some "No Step on Snek" memes. The backlash is already starting…*sigh*

I'm sure there's a coincidence somewhere, unless it's a spic/Muslim.

l'm thinking this was an isolated incident. Only 2 people died, and it's being called a murder-suicide. lt was probably a personal murder over a relationship.

Even better if some illegal spic murdered the libshit female he was fucking.

Alimony?

JUST

SHOOT

THINK OF THE CHILDREN, ALL THE NON-WHITE CHILDREN!
QUICK TRUMP PLEASE, LOOK AT THESE IMAGES AND BOMB CALIFORNIA
no really, bomb this god forsaken fucking state

The target was adults.

It's nothing goyim.

MY

A white male named Diego Enrique Sanchez del Rio, you mean?

SCHOOL

Just as l suspected.

EX WIFE

So are people going to blame gun laws when it's fucking no-funz Commiefornia?

UP

Surely if we ban them more, the shootings will stop?

WITH

Yes. It was probably a legally obtained handgun.
Gotta fix that, goy.

FAM

Funnily, that comment was deleted/hidden

So a teacher was abusing a kid and the kid snapped?

No you see, this is because the states around us don't have strict enough gun laws and because bullet button loopholes allow criminals to rapidly change their high capacity assault mags.

Did they have bi-lingual signs or where they racist English only signs ???

DINDU?

Probably the parent was beating the child and the teacher was the only one who knew and threatened the parent and the parent snapped

No, it was probably a teachers husband who went in to kill her since she was in an abusive relationship, and yes he is black the police scanner confirmed it.

If by ban you mean spics and niggers in all their varieties. Yes. Then the shootings will stop.

So one of the teacher's baby daddies came in and shot the place?

Are you suggesting an elementary schooler shot up hi school?

These events are a memetic phenomena. Two famous shootings in San Bernardino? The second was obviously inspired by the first.

Just like Columbine inspired an uptick in shootings for years.

Required reading:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17750236

Good point, they probably weren't in all languages.

What a way to start the week, Judeo-Afrimerica.

pic one

no

Eye witnesses are always unreliable you sperg.

Everything is in spic language in San Bernardino, not even kidding, I used to live there until I could afford to leave. I went over a year without seeing a single other white person.

Nigger violence has a certain humorous quality to it.

teachers husband killed her because she was sleeping with a student: roll

Today is a jewish holiday.
hebcal.com/holidays/2017

oops

New false flag op by ICE. Shoot up spic schools, deport bus loads.

Confirmed.

checked
checked
Well shit, now I don't know what to believe.

FOX is saying that it's a domestic dispute shooting as well

Nice, I like it. Rolling for spic teacher and illegal spic student. Ice raids when?

Is any day not?

trips confirm

False flag confirmed

And bunch of happenings on it.
One after another.

Please be a Muslim or Illegal Anti-ICE spic.

Fucking hell.

.>>9686533
The jews made you all niggers.

Looks like it was a nigger shooting his beaner girlfriend

It was a murder suicide between two adults. It's over now.

No children were harmed in the making of this happening.

So delusional.

This story will be memory-holed by the 6pm news.

That's a relief.

Shit, l've been to that Stater Bros.. Multiple times.

This unreliable? With laughing and smiling "parents" of "the victims" on the day of the "murders"?

I'M GOING DOWN TO NORTH PARK TO HAVE MY GUN UNWIND!
Btw, the guy is a notable loser as he only got 4 kills which doesn't put him on the high score.

Didn't this happen in current year?
What year are we in now?

Let's go boys. Rollan.

HA HA HA

no, my implication is that they are not western children, and we don't care about them getting killed

That's interesting, the shooting allegedly happened about an hour after that event was supposed to take place.

Sarcasm? There are only shitskin kids at that school, the student body is literally 95% beaner

Third-worlders that should be shooting up their shanty town instead of San Bernadino.

CNN did not cover the story.

Source on those pics? will it run on a shitty laptop?

Apparently this school is in Utah I guess. Its just funny that they post a picture of kids from an over head view forming an Autism sign while a school of the same name has kids outside in a large similar grouping. Perhaps its a test to see how co'ordinated they are.

non-whites that should of been exterminated centuries ago

You can't recognize Hearts of Iron?

They didn't realize the first time that no one in San Bernardino is white so they ran with the story to be burned when they had to reveal it was a mudslime, they won't fall for it again

trashing Trump over what?

Completely unreliable. Eye witnesses frequently completely fabricate events without realizing they're doing it. Eye witnesses are worth jack shit.

Pick anything really

Tuned in to CNN and they have a small banner about it, that's it. They're interviewing some faggot about Syria and Russia.

This.
Perception is malleable, especially under intense stress.

It's the Kaiserreich mod for HoI4. The game needs work. Play the Darkest Hour version of the mod instead. It'll run on a shit laptop and it's a superior version. Unrelated but bumping for sake of thread visibility.

CAN'T SIMMER THE ZIMMER

Even when I was a kid I hated this sort of bullshit. I hope the organizer is who got shot.

That's a given, with all the evidence that is out already about the incident, they won't even show who the perpetrated was, or that it's a domestic dispute case. It'll go like, "Shooting at school, guns need to be taken away, narrative push etc."

The conclusion from all the news, female teachers = unstable as shit.

where can I get that version? t. vidya impaired

Shooter's identity is clear now.

He can't keep getting away with it

Anyone got the most wanted poster with the brown criminals labeled as white? Haven't seen that meme in a couple of years.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Darkest Hour is just another gsg game. Pirate it somewhere, also it's like 5bux on steam I think. You can find the mod with a quick search. Have fun.

(Checked)
==BLAM BLAM BLAM. BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM. BLAM BLAM BLAM TRAYVON 2!

Pretty much everyone had to make that comment, even libshits.

thx user

Well, sounds like they want spic and nog schools bombed. I'm game for that.

Obviously Trump should bomb the San Bernardino school for good measure.

SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN!

well shit, I guess thats one thing we can agree on. Pretty good bombing bantz

Well, here's the only real liberal argument, which fits narrative. Can already predict this is what news like CNN will be streaming about instead, few hours after shooting.

They don't realize California deserves to be bombed a lot more than Syria does.

Suspect is known Northwest Front member, Samuel Hydel. Suspect reportedly said while shooting was "BLAM BLAM BLAM! BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM! BLAM BLAM BLAM TRAYON 2!"

wait, trump did this when? Also, thats pretty good actually

It was pretty early after he took office, but it didn't really get a lot of press coverage compared to other things.

They're interviewing spic parents on KTLA right now

Elections are over, he will consult his jewish masters over this issue.

I live in san bernardino just now hearing about it. Been working all day. Let yall know if I hear anything, any places ankns you want checked out?

facebook.com/CBSLA/videos/vb.57972945858/10155216613265859/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video_share¬if_id=1491851339283121

trigger the people watching with smiley faces

And you speak english?

WHY

The idiot running this twitter doesn't know how the bill was revoked. It's just hilarious chess playing. Basically, they used the 'Not all mental illnesses are bad' card and the 'this bill is saying that all mental illnesses people will try to kill you' card.

kek

Make me a burrito.

well shit, I missed this and that bill that got removed was actually more than just a mental health bill, and its the bill based on the sandy hook lie

Press Conference now

Wew lads.

Bro move to Riverside to join the RWDS. The California thread a few months showed that like half of the Holla Forums Anons in California are 760.

Because there aren't any Pepe emojis?

The internet is the greatest creation the white man ever devised.

Appreciate this rare glimpse at a person with situational awareness.

It's worse than that, even. That bill forces people who have mental illnesses and guns to choose between getting treatment or giving up their guns. This is not something you want to do. You don't want to create an adversarial relationship between patient and therapist and you certainly don't want deranged people with guns to have any reason to not seek therapy.

That bill was a walking crime against humanity; it's a good thing it got shot down.

And here comes the dead babby gun bans.

The live chat is progressively starting to get more mad at the laughing emojii

Typical.

Guess they're going to start teaching Romeo and Juliet at even earlier levels now.

Ok.

Checked for triggered niggers

Ok.

They won't name the killer right now.

My last (you) for the MAT faggots, go buy some talc powder for your asshurt

I'm not watching any press briefing you kike nigger. I'm commenting on how dead babbies trigger the most powerful office in the world to bomb Syria.
The next logical step is more fun bans.

Donald Trump in 2000

I THINK, I LOST, MY SIDES

?

You shills using the same tired old d&c. It makes sense though, because this tactic is effective at dividing huge numbers of anons.

So, a teacher that was shot was a female. Two kids were in the way of shots, they got wounded. Would you shoot a whore out of a revenge if kids standing in your way? Doesn't sound like white man can do this shit.

And that's why you don't do anything based on "muh babies". I've been saying it and I stand by it: Trump fucked up.

If you read the posts in this thread, plenty of anons seem willing to kill kids just because of the state they live in.

Failed. State.

If we got rid of niggers, 'gun violence' would disappear.

San Bernardino crime statistics: neighborhoodscout.com/ca/san-bernardino/crime

North Elementary School Statistics: publicschoolreview.com/north-park-elementary-school-profile

He is an actor who has publicly expressed support of the AWB. I'm not even cautiously optimistic about his presidency anymore.

rolling

Casually blaming Reddit, now normies are catching on to it

the spic child shooter clearly had Alzheimer

he never should have had access to baby killing assault weapons of war

Oh God, you faggots are really reaching for this shit, aren't you? I bet he hates guns so much that's why he got gorsuch, a pro2a judge, to supreme court? Fuck off m8, get a real job.

THEY THINK ITS REDDIT, BWAHHAHHAHA

I would join normalfags in attack of reddit.

2 dead, 2 critical condition is pretty good for an elementary school kid
6.5/10

What's stream?

It wasn't elementary school kid. Adult male was shooter, who had ID to access school's territory (so he wasn't checked for guns).

Fucking Canadian cuck

It wasn't a kid that did the attacking, looks like.

Confirmed non-white.

My jewdar is flashing

ahh I see, 3/10. I hope this back fires on lefties as just another example of how gun free zones are a terrible idea

White blackxican with a semi-automatic assault revolver.

Stream confirmed a simple handgun. Multiple shots.

thats racist user, the man was obvious white by the name of ahmed al-hadeed, a evil straight white male

This ridiculous fetish of the modern age to pathologize evil instead of accepting that it's part of human nature and people have a responsibility to deal with the evil inside them pisses me off so much.

Whole point of liberalism is ignorance for the sake of more enclosed (and obedient to jews) mind inside own's safe space.

that would confirm it's time to organize the death squads

mental illness excuse is almost always cunts and jews evading blame

what's a beyblade?

You're such clean soul user. You better not know.

You think he could get away with any other appointment without completely losing his support base?

All I'm saying is the cult of personality that's cropped up around Trump is a hindrance to actual progress.

Nah, he's definitely anglo.

Add hedonism into the mixture and we can agree.

We can agree on that. It's like people are defending their dad, instead of calmly weighing policies and information and deciding if this fits our agenda or not.

Top kek, I'm in.

indoctrinator killed by probable disgruntled lover? i'm not shedding a tear

Dubs for Allah.

This. I don't even know if there are any white people left in San Bernadino.

The normies are getting frustrated

DID ANYONE RECORD THIS GUY??

CBS just interviewed him and he didnt know if his kids were mexican or black or white.. Trolling the reporter. Hes also wearing a Minecraft tshirt.

The Cuck at the studios are cutting them off and saying "Dont take them serious!!!"

Well maybe if they get that succession going lel

Yeah. That's pretty much how all new gun restrictions work. Are you even a burger?

Shit, we've gone past #PrayForX hashtags into crying emoji. Makes Newspeak look like fucking Shakespeare.

Will the suspect be a Beaner in a Beamer?
Aw lord, they gonna to get Gabby Giffords to make a statement about the shooting.
A false flag shooting is between one man and one woman.

You what now?

What a great man, playing minecraft with his wife's children who he doesn't even know the race of.
Why do news reporters not pre-record interviews? This shouldn't be that hard to prevent, how incompetent are they?

I couldn't stop laughing when the studio tried to do PR control.

"We would like to remind everyone, that its probably not best to discuss the race of any child involved, because uh, other parents dont know if their kid is dead or not. Good on us!"

pls upload webbum of epic minespic

Is there a webm of this?

What the hell is this gender fluid creature taking, snorting or smoking? Holy fuck

I didnt have record going. I should be recording right now too because the dumb ass niggers they have talking right now are dumb as fuck. They also have a Southern accent… which is suspicious

WHY DOES SHE HAVE A SOUTHERN ACCENT? ACTOR

Which is more likely?

What the fuck am I looking at?

Get on it.

When will we know?

Sarcasm, I know it doesn't convey through the internet well.

Grew up In TN. 100% white

Are they want to bomb Comiefornia in to dust?
Liberals are pretty hardcore…

Good question. Not going to live here long term, that's for sure

What is that? Right wing death squad? 760?

Another Riverside County user here. Curiously looked at demographics and saw this. Wew.

Thats actually a horrifying observation user…

I"m in San Bernardino county, in Loma Linda. Little nicer on this side of the fence

how the fuck do those numbers even work? they literally just upped the white percentage to keep white people from flighting the fuck out of that shithole didn't they?

ayyy

THESE NUMBERS ARE FUCKING WITH ME, THAT'S NOT HOW FUCKING PERCENTAGES WORK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some shit-towner anime about tournaments based spinning tops. I'm serious :^)

Are you missing the differentiation between "White" and "White, not Hispanic"?

THEY'RE NOT FUCKING WHITE

This just in, like the good californian I am I suck enormous cock and apparently that was from the city of Riverside. Trying to find demographics of the county throughout the past few decades like that.

We can't be irresponsible like with Syria, meme this into a massive deportation of Hispanics.

Hey man, I'm not the one that took those surveys. Don't shoot the messenger.

existing

Sounds like a parent had a problem with a teacher and killed themselves and their kids.

just jewgle the city demographics. they exist for every city, at least in texas, maybe california sees census information as racist idk.

56.5% of 153.9% ?
I am so confused
so less than 33% White?

Human shields. If that's what happened, that's fucker up.

Stats will be skewed. The US government counts beaners as white.

The columns should add up to 100%

The beaners are being counted as white.

56.5% of the population is "white", and 34% of said "white" population is not light skinned spics but actually white.
7% is nigs, 7.4% is asians, and the rest is spics. That 49% spics includes the white skinned spics in the 56% statistic.

HOLA ACKBARRR como estas

Requesting any indication of what type of firearms the media is speculating the "shooter" used.

I've been shopping for an affordable AK variant for the past couple of weeks and I will be angry beyond words if we have another "assault style firearms" media shitshow and blame-a-thon resulting in more price hikes.

well if they used tomahawks there'd be hardly any damage. the spics would be using the city again the next day.

depends. what race are the children?

lets assume they're human children

so white? then no.

Lets assume you're FBI ;)

i n t e r /p o l/

You got yourself caught. Now what's the the next step in your master plan?

Crashing this board, With no survivors!

a tor poster and an user replying to himself all in a row… really makes you think

what did he mean by this?

Are you lonely, user?

Actually, the TOR poster is me, however, I don't get why ad6268 responded to himself with "got yourself caught" to his own interpol comment. Bot?

indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw

What an inspiring example of a diverse multicultural community.

Any idea on the culprit?

watch this happen.

Digits

fucking why man?

digits of nothing confirm, there will be no gun grabbing.

San Bernie? It's either a disturbed hapa or a sandnigger that was triggered by deep-throating fags.

SoCal transplant from TN here
I feel your pain. At least it was frowned upon in TN when Mexicans wouldn't/couldn't speak English. Here it's like a badge of honor.

Notice the lack of digits

Why would those spics speak English? They've taken over entire swaths of land and are now the majority. Most of SoCal might as well be Mexico, with LA County having more beaners than even Mexico City.

San Berdoo user here, my friends nephews go to the school. As far as I know it was a murder suicide and only spics died. It's literally nothing and this is the second "mass shooting" in less than a year, it really is only upsides for us tbh

user, get the fuck out of there man. If you're white, why are you letting your family go to a school that is literally 99% spic? I got the fuck out and moved up the mountains, you should do the same. The commute isn't bad and the community is >95% white.

wewlad, took me back to grade 5 in 2003.

And they're charging the girl with 'cyberbulllying.
Oh and there are kikes in the comments encouraging people to be Facebook namefags. The situation has kike written all over it.
archive.fo/lobwD

Fuck it, let's roll.

user I would love to move to arrowhead lake since its literally all white, but the living is out the ass expensive, and I cheap living is fine atleast for now. This town is such a shithole, I kid you not spics here will literally put home made pipe bombs in your mailbox and blow the fucking thing up, not to mention kids getting fucking shot at liquor stores down my block. I just need a few more months of work then I'll be able to gtfo

prolly just spic-on-spic

live here, can confirm cyberbullying is illegal.

RAWLIN FOR RELIGION O PEACES

Lets see

And Holla Forums continues to not understand demographics.

More on this as the left refuses to develop in any meaningful way.

This seems pretty unconstitutional, to my eye. Does she not have a right to tell someone that she's dead? It's only a crime because the boy had some illness that made him kill himself. If we still have any protections from the Constitution in this country, a competent lawyer should be able to help her.

(polite sage for OT)

Being a little bitch is not an illness. Being left behind by evolution is not an illness.

surprise, a nigger did it

twitter.com/SanBernardinoPD/status/851573807164702720

A livestream of the courtroom after the fact usually does the trick.

archive.fo/bTIgC
San Bernardino Police say Cedric Anderson, 53, checked in with school authorities under the guise of having to drop something off for Karen Smith, 53. He entered her special needs classroom with a large-caliber revolver and opened fire without saying a word, police said, before he turned the gun on himself.

kek, I stole your tor ID a38eec

Can we get a picture of Karen Smith? This could make for some good infomercials about coalburning

Nigger just couldn't wait till after school.

archive.fo/CpspW
I don't think that's gonna work

think this is her
twitter.com/jakaroo65/status/851577290752446464

facebook.com/cedric.anderson.351

Nigger left his facebook open to comments.

Follow up

I SAY WE POST MEMORIALS FROM NIGGERS TO HIM, SAYING HE SHOULDA KILLED WHITE PEOPLE. TRIGGER THE FUCK OUT OF WHITE PEOPLE INTO HATING NIGGERS MORE

for once, dindu nuffin wrong

Alright which one of you cheeky fuckers is this

Why does Kek deny me the memes I seek? Have I wronged the lord in some way?

Did you see my birth date?

Nah lad, it doesn't show that unless you make it public

These two are just examples from this thread, I've seen D&C bullshit in other threads, most of them aren't even hiding the fact they KNOW they'll get gets either…

also
wtf but top kek anyway

Okay now I see it fucking kek

1/4/88

Making mexicans realize jews are bad, while being a stupid nigger. Too much fun

Well.. He did go into syria based on muh children. Im still convinced we are going to find out later this week that the theory that trump did the attack to bait the msm and mccains circle of corrupt intel agents into releasing that the gas attacks were fake trying to pin him as a retard for attacking a country based on incorrect intel so that he could turn around and slap them all with charges of treason for causing a military confrontation because of their lugenpresse

when ny times didnt use a photo of the shooter i knew immediately that he wasn't white

Only a handful of vpn'd up anons could get it started and the niggers would do the rest

It was a little more than her faking her death. She was going on about how she killed herself because her boyfriend had a small penis and couldn't satisfy her, and it was all over social media and the school. That's where the cyberbullying comes in. It was tremendously distressing for the boy.

holy shit is this what school is like now I can't breath any more lololololol.

rollin'

Could user kick off a race war in commiefornia?

LAUGHIN

More like cancer larvae. Gas yourself please.

Anytime a Californian dies, is a good time. Now we need that filthy shit-hole to sink to the bottom of the pacific. And after it does that, it needs to scoot itself along the ocean floor like a dog scooting it's ass along the carpet, as far away from actual Americans as possible. Where it can sit there alone perhaps at the bottom of the poo-in-loo ocean. Maybe they can rise from time to time and pester the poojeets, like some faggot-retard version of Cthulhu.

SHOOTER WAS A NIGGER KILLING HIS NIGGER ESTRANGED WIFE

archive.is/6AtbN

ww w.theroot.com/shooter-and-teacher-killed-at-san-bernardino-school-ide-1794196239

Damn user, thats an old pic.

1 kid died, so…
kek obviously doesn't care about retarded shitskins