THE MAJORITY OF REPUBLICANS SUPPORT FURTHER MILITARY ACTION IN SYRIA

THE MAJORITY OF REPUBLICANS SUPPORT FURTHER MILITARY ACTION IN SYRIA

A majority of self-identified Republicans want further military action in Syria, according to a poll released Monday by CBS.

archive.fo/im5f1

37% of Republicans want more airstrikes, and another 34% of Republicans want a full-blown military invasion and occupation of Syria.

Haven't they learned anything from the Iraq War? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/344681526/Syria-Poll-Am?secret_password=kWib4kB7BH6SivPe8H3C
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The majority are sheep being lead by (((shepherds))), it doesn't matter whether there is any reason to actually intervene in Syria, they will want it because "muh greatest ally" or to "spread democracy".

I swear we were certain it was Assad a week ago. Really makes you think.

Yeah, that's it. Russia, please nuke us, we deserve it.

Read the article, user. There's a link to the poll:

scribd.com/document/344681526/Syria-Poll-Am?secret_password=kWib4kB7BH6SivPe8H3C

And? Here are things the majority of Republicans believe:

its percentages, for all we know there could be 60 people polled total.

We're back in the Bush era. Mindblowing.

Read the OP, for fuck's sake:

Interesting, because that is the exact same narrative Trump and Spicer are pushing. Voting republican was a mistake. All voting is a mistake

Doesn't say how many people were polled. For all we know they could've interviewe McCain, Rubio and Ben Shapiro and called it a day.

Good thing Spicer just confirmed Trump's not looking to pursue military action in Syria, and is still looking to work with Russia.

No they don't. If they wanted more intervention, they would have voted for Bush.

see

In other news only 12% of Americans can find syria on a map.

no, in other news why are we listening to another one of these media polls, they polled 1k people. Media is still the media, no matter what the government is doing.

(((They))) want war OP. And they own the media.
Figure it out idiots.

The masses are too stupid to help.

Daily Reminder

Still not a very large pool of people. I'd reserve judgement until larger studies are conducted.

Why stupid? Those results come out fairly conservative.

Fuck 'em. They're muslims. Glass the fucking lot of them.

And don't act like nobody told you, either. Anyone who tried to bring it up during the campaign was shouted down. Absolutely nothing changed except the targeted marketing and automated shilling on this board and "alternative" media.

Did you miss those clapping retards at every Trump rally going batshit every time Trump chimped out about Iran getting its own fucking money back?

Fuck off, retard.

Yeah, republicans are fucking retarded. Nothing new there.

and if you believe that, hillary is going to be president.

Did you miss all the lies the media said during the campaign? This is another one. They never clapped for war.

Get the fuck off the board. Learn to recognize when you've worn out your welcome.

So you don't believe that the people who voted for McCain, Romney, and Bush would be in favor of war? They're the majority of the Republican base.

No, you. Fucking muzzie lovers. There are no "based" muslims. Glass them all and be done with it.

That's honestly not as bad as I thought. I would like to see how only white millennials compare there, since millennials responded at only 56% white.

I love the fact that nobody fucking likes the media on that survey, kek.

Just not the ones who float the petrodollar. Or the ones in Jersey City. Or the ones in Dearborn.

Fucking midwest cuck republican Boer tier shitters.

Hi Pedosta, already campaigning for HRC 2020?

And what is the likely hood that this poll is fabricated to manipulate more people into supporting war?

Oh shit the (((polls))) are totally legitimate now and the (((MSM))) no longer has an agenda and is being completely honest. It's all ogre now, goyim.

Well you're a gay faggot. Although it wouldn't even matter if this fake poll were real since there won't be any further military action in Syria besides raping ISIS.

The poll is believable because of old people. Boomers still believe Bush did nothing wrong and were all for voting Rubio or Cruz in the primaries. That and zionist evangelicals, who make up a huge portion of the Republican party.

If they did random polling of 1000 registered republicucks in Florida they would get a very different result than polling 1000 registered republicucks in Montana. Without reading their methodology and without having a REAL sample of say, 100,000 people across the whole US their study is worthless.

First point is valid, the methodology of of sampling does matter, the second point is ludicrous however. Read up on how sample size works.

www. surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm

More evidence that self-identified Republicans are just as cancerous as self-identified Democrats.

The agenda of the MSM is making sure their compliant puppet Trumpstein is portrayed in the most favorable light as he embarks on on furthering the Yinon Plan.

I forgot how much I hate Bible-thumping 'Muricans, can't believe I joined the GOP due to Trump.

Nah lads, Millennials are trash.

I mean technically yeah, the normies won't give a fuck about your courageous decision to stay home and get drunk on election day.

Who cares? Trump will never attack Syria.

No. They wanted less government, less taxes and a wall.

Kill yourself, rabbi.

Aren't these people the same who predicted a Hillary victory? Their polls are supposed to be worth what exactly? When even Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage criticize Trump over that shit it's hard to believe 2/3 of Republicucks want military intervention in Syria in one way or another.

Filtered.

Considering they're inundated with nonsense ideas since 5 or earlier this it's a good sign.
Many will accept the redpill if presented correctly.

That's just as opposed to the US going in and doing Iraq, Syria, Vietnam, etc.
Those were the only two choices given.

Yeah, fortify that safe space, faggot.

I think you're cherry picking.

Yes, and the choice was giving it over to someone you don't trust because you don't feel like dealing with it.
Another generation of Boomers inbound.