OY VEY GOY DON'T CRITICISE OUR JEWISH FOREIGN POLICY

Liberal leaders are calling on Hawaiians to vote Rep. Tulsi Gabbard out of office over her defense of Assad

archive.fo/RlwU8

Other urls found in this thread:

r*t.com/usa/384169-tulsi-gabbard-syria-strike-assad/
youtube.com/watch?v=K_F48oaOskI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Haole_Day
youtube.com/watch?v=E1oECQ6r6do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone should tell Dean that his yelling is a disgrace.

She's pretty based.

One of the few politicians that is oblivious to the uniparty and is a traditional leftist. Still a leftist, but at least not one currently bought and paid for.

Every leftist is, by definition, bought and paid for by their jewish owners in pushing jewish ideology. "Based leftist" is as valid as "based kike," take that shit back to Holla Forums where you're obviously from.

mcmaster has got to go, kushner is a distraction, he can go next, but we been played. mcmaster is starting media drama distractions to confuse the situation while he is playing the deepstate's cards. He should be our main focus right now, Kushner can get in the oven right after

Isn't she the demshit that actually backed Trump? The guy is fucking up all over the place. Now a lib looks more nationalist than the guy who ran on nationalism.

Take your asshurt back to reddit. She called the President on his bullshit. It's pretty fucked up that a libshit had to call out the "nationalist" President for acting like a kike puppet.

The Democrats should gang up on her and keep on attacking her, they're exposing themselves.

That's the woman who used to work with David Brock. I presume Shareblue is bashing her right now? Can anyone confirm?

Rep. Gabbard under fire after refusing to accept ‘Assad did chemical attack’ without proof

r*t.com/usa/384169-tulsi-gabbard-syria-strike-assad/

jew.

Why did the democrats become a bunch of war mongers?

Muh feels.

Because of the Hillary loss
Democrats are still mad because muh Putin stole the election for Trump. They want to get back at Putin anyway they can even through Syria>>9686668

She's enigmatic. She is still a Dem and is anti-2A, but she's close to conservatives on many issues. She's been a lonely voice calling out the US for supporting terrorism, which makes her a pariah when she speaks against the narrative. With a little help, she might make a decent republican.

the whole fucking white house needs to be purged except for like half a dozen people.

Fuck you, nigger. While eventually the idea is to have a white ethnostate, anyone speaking the truth about matters, especially time sensitive ones like this Syria business, should be propped up. She's one of a handful in American government who is just speaking rationally on this issue, and should be applauded for that.

Anyone else think that Tulsi Gabbard is a MtF tranny?

Tulsi 2020

Fuck off nigger, check her political positions other than anti-war, pro-tip: they suck

This. She's being built up to run and sucker fuckers into votes in 2020. And it seems to be working.

wew

Nobody is asking you to vote for her you dumbass

You're really stupid, dumbasses like you are born to lose

She's Hawaiian. She's in her ancestral homeland. She has more rights that you do.

Also there is a very high chance of a kike being behind your post.

it's not even that she's based, she's just informed because she went to syria herself since the media couldn't be relied on for the truth

This

Telling the truth is pretty based in the current age.

Pathetic attempts all around

That's future white land she's occupying, I hope she dies with the rest of the coconut niggers.

Proof the democRATS are commies.

They have always been the War-mongers. Violent animals. Did you believe any of that "Feels" bullshit?

They always were, they just do not brag about it as the Bush-gang did.

Mmmmm… Wow…

She's just not being a retard and paying the price for going against Kikes, so she gets my respect.

Controlled opposition unfortunately.

She's also a qt.

Cute indeed.

Face like the surface of the moon

I bet you call yourself a Republican like the retard you are. Both major parties are shit, a small minority of politicians from each party is slightly less shit. I would take Gabbard over someone like McCain or Ryan any day of the week.

That's nice, so did plenty of non pozzed people. She's a piece of shit on every other issue that belongs in the same gas chamber as you.

lel

>>>/cuckchan/

I'm sure you would be more than welcomed to join (((Ivanka))) and (((Jerry Kosher))) for Passover dinner.

Hate to tell ya Schlomo but gas chambers don't exist.

Gas everyone involved.

vid related

You're either a fucking Jew or a retard. Left and right doesn't matter when you speak the truth.

Shills praising some leftist retard who will try to run for president as a dem in a few years. Shills can't stop over-reaching.

Top fucking kek.

And there it is. Now who's the kike here? The funny part is, how does one know she is not merely saying shit to build up a base for a 2020 run? We've seen politicians saying stuff we like to hear and then flip. How do you know she won't? You people are all idiots.

I kek'd

It's good to see someone say something rational but I do question her motives as anyone's motives in the US government, other options? I just want to see any people getting involved in the politics of the country through rational discussion and debate, where that will lead to when the people wake up no one really knows, revolution, peaceful transition but the people need to do something and delusions mean nothing.

Low energy shills trying to again D&C every fucking issue with no discourse on the topic at hand and still replies anyway. It's almost as if you're children that can't face their insecurities so you try to shelter your delusions in polarizing nonsense that adds nothing.
God what fags.

Yeah sorry for attempting to conteract your low IQ autism. I should have known you were a lost cause

she's not in the government she's in the Congress, it's not the same thing

I dunno cal me jaded but I think the entire US congress is a joke.

They always seem to push out a person here or there to make it look like they aren't all a complete bunch of rotten apples. They're always going to put out a lone Gowdy or Rand here or there on any issue but no headway ever gets made.

Truth is truth, regardless if you like the speaker or not - and it is the most precious commodity in the world today

There is speculation that she will run in 2020, an out of nowhere candidate materializes and bridges the gap! This is a PR move. All Democrats will already be voting for her, so make sure establishment Dems go after her so that you get centrists and the soft right. She's antiestablishment, didja see? The Dems hate her!

When did this place turn into cuckchan and lefty/pol/?

You basically have to run as a Democrat in Hawaii

And I can guarantee you the Democratic Party establishment will do whatever it can to make sure she stays in the margins. They would rather lose than have an anti-islamic AND anti-war Presidential candidate. And when you see the kool-aid drinking libtards on DemocraticUnderground and DailyKos compare her to Wikileaks and call her a stooge for Putin and a stooge for Assad she probably doesn't have a chance of winning anyway. And her father is apparently an "intensely homophobic man who has been battling LGBT people since the early 1990s." which means she's secretly a Republican. But I think her worst sin is going on FOX to talk with Tucker Carlson.

some Democratic Party operative on the DailyKos:

" Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard firmly established herself as a stooge for murderous Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad when she secretly visited his regime in January and came back spouting pro-Assad nonsense that blamed Syrian's brutal civil war on the U.S. Now she's descended fully into the land of lunatic conspiracy theories to try to take the heat off her favorite dictator, claiming she's "skeptical" that Assad was responsible for using poison gas against his citizens. Whatever you think about how the U.S. should respond to this attack, this is an insane thing to say. "

^ ^ ^ this is what most Democrats actually believe. When it comes to foreign policy these clowns are just like Bill O'Reilly

Jew's were the most pro-war group in America before WW2.

Listen to them howl and boo Charles Lindberg in this clip.

Just a coincidence this anti-war speech was dated September 11.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_F48oaOskI

Wew
Wew wew wew

They came in on the anti-Trump wave, really.

Taxes, cunt. Tax your poi-eating piggies living in dem huts and shiet.

Oh, that's right, they don't do shit for a living.

no refunds you disgusting kike

She speaks the truth about Syria you dumb fuck. She has the courage to speak the truth when pretty much everyone else lies and now the Democratic Party machine is using this opportunity to try to get rid of her because her message contradicts the official Party Line.

/ourgirl/

Russia pretends to help Syria, but bombs it to oblivion in order to force refugees out into Europe.

I think Russia should also stay out of Syria. But no one seems to want that.

You idiot, Russia is there with the legal Syrian government's blessing. They are bombing terrorists, not Syrian civilians.

If you want her to be the Democrats pick in 2020, you can't show support for her Holla Forums, as the Dems would drop ANYONE accepted by Holla Forums. Even if it were their best pick.

and? They're causing the flood of refugees. Google " Russia weaponizes refugees"

>>>Holla Forums

You idiot most of the "refugees" aren't even coming from Syria. The EU and UN have used this crisis in Syria to flood Europe with North African or Sudanese and Ethiopians. Some even come from as far as Sri Lanka, that's why it is so bad, it's open season on destroying any White Nation who doesn't think of their race first or at least their own safety.

Eh, she's a lesbian but at least she thinks for herself.

The refugees were moving before Russia entered the conflict you fucking halfwit.

THIS. People who have never lived in Hawaii don't understand it at all. I grew up in TN 100% whitey. moved to hawaii for a couple years and was surprised how similar it was to the south. Hawaiians are dumb as rocks but they have an awesome fun culture, island are fun as hell and true locals are cool ass island monkeys. They hate republicans cause they vote like they are told. Gubbard is awesome and no one even knows her it seemed like. They just see (Dem) on the ticket and vote like they are told. She is a bad ass and left her position to fight in the war with her squad so people their respect that and LOVE military there. Hawaiians can be pretty based on shit. They hate blacks and many other pacific islanders-especially the fuckin Micronesian irradiated people. They also hate on gay and trannies cause they are all over Oahu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Haole_Day

You've never lived there. You fucks are so desperate to prop this bitch up it's fucking painful and amazing. Holla Forums supporting a non-white candidate. Top fucking kek.

first result:
"NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe Philip Breedlove has said that Russia “weaponizes” refugees by bombing civilian targets"

NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe Philip Breedlove

WHOA NICE SOURCE YOU GOT THERE. Moron. And most migrants moving to Germany and Sweden aren't even from Syria.

Quote:

"Is Russia trying to "weaponize" refugees from Syria by using them as a geopolitical tool to undermine Turkey, the European Union, and NATO?

That's what some officials in Ankara and Washington claim.

The charge is that the Kremlin, acting in support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime as well as Syrian Kurd militias, is intentionally creating a fresh, destabilizing flood of refugees in order to overwhelm Turkey and Europe.

Experts say Russia's intervention is the main cause of the displacement of more than half a million Syrians since September and expectations that 2016 will see even more Syrians flooding Europe than the record numbers seen in 2015."

" Qaddafi had a handy solution. He offered to shut down his country and its coastal waters to the job seekers in exchange for €5 billion a year. He pointed to his work with Italy as proof he could get the job done. In June 2009, he signed a "friendship" agreement with Italy that involved joint naval patrols against migrants and Italy handing over migrants captured en route to Europe to Libya, no questions asked. The number of Africans caught trying to illegally enter Italy fell by more than 75 percent that year. "

here's a video you can share among moderates and independents:

Howard Dean's disgusting smears of Tulsi Gabbard call for peace

youtube.com/watch?v=E1oECQ6r6do

reminder that (((liberal))) vs (((conservative))) is total bullshit.

Would bang. Would not impregnate.