PRESS BRIEFING #35 WITH SEAN "YOU TRY TO SHILL AGAINST TRUMP AND YOU'LL END UP KICKED IN THE RUMP" SPICER

PRESS BRIEFING #35 WITH SEAN "YOU TRY TO SHILL AGAINST TRUMP AND YOU'LL END UP KICKED IN THE RUMP" SPICER

Starts at 1:30PM EST, so get cozy, get those anime girls ready, and get set to piss off some gooks.

Official Jewtube stream
youtube.com/watch?v=pr6ygYZLtCU

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/exhiy
archive.fo/4g9Vi
archive.fo/ponrW#selection-7117.1-7117.20
youtube.com/watch?v=3RCcrt56tO0
track-trump.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I knew these threads were pure cancer.

Hey gook, what's up?

Reported

You don't have to be here, you don't even have to be on this site if you don't want to. But then how would you make your shekels, goy?

Nice, I missed these threads, we haven't had one since the site got hacked.

Nice first post (((3ef190))) I missed you too

Yeah it'll be nice to just get cozy and watch Spicer get back to putting the media in it's place.

Youre right.
Praise Trump!
Bomb those Syrians! America must show the world how Assad must hang! 666d underwater backgammon!

I couldn't have asked for an easier confirmation that all the anti-Trump shills aren't from here.

What did you mean by this?

Hey does anyone have the mp4 of that libshit meme they tried to make with Spicer and the kids, and it just made Spicer look even better?

ooo the shills are gonna be easy pickinz in this thread

Ho boy, the Fake News is probably scratching their heads over which questions to ask this week.

The press's method of asking questions can be compared to chinese checkers; they do a ton of shit and never really get anywhere.

Wonder if Spicer has seen Urusei Yatsura?

I really want Holla Forums to get onto the briefing somehow, either by skype seats or an actual in-house seat, just so we can slip in questions regarding anime.

I just hope this whole mess can be turned around. I seriously hope you lads are right about Trump's multi-layered traps he sets up.

Also Gabriel Dropout was pretty good. Satania was obviously best girl

Someone is going to get him to answer Asuka or Rei in the next 8 years.

Best girl

One more hour

I prefer Misato but both main girls are great.

We have yet to be wrong.
MY FUCKING AFRICAN BROTHER REMINDER KEK PROTECTS BEST GIRL

I missed these threads when h8chan was down. Nice to know you didn't leave, OP.

Didn't Lauren Southern get in the press pool?

Could we harass her until she asks the question?

I'm always lurking user. I work at a gym, lots of free time at the front desk.

Holy trips have gone unchecked what the fuck?

Kek wills it.

This is now a holo only thread.

Please, please, please,
STOP WITH THE FUCKING GINGER GOOK!
POST GLORIOUS GUNDAM!!!
SPICER IS A GUNDAM FAN GODDAMN IT!!!

SHE'S GERMAN YOU FAGGOT

Any more recommendations

I have yet to watch this. Is it good?

Unfortunately not, I've been out of the anime game for a year now. Gabriel DropOut and the Dragon Maid were comfy enough to draw me back in, but that's all I've watched.

hahahahaha
Did you even watch it? It promotes race mixing and a multiracial, multicultural society run by a world government. It's disgusting.
Evangelion on the other hand is literally about anti-globalism and pro-individualism, that's the fucking main theme of the entire series. And Asuka is German.

Maybe we'll finally get some fucking answers finally.

Assuming the reporters can stop kvetching long enough for Spicer to answer.

I got you, what kind of show do you like because there are too many good ones to list all of them.

Half Japanese, half German.

I'll just leave this right here
www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter
archive.fo/exhiy

looks like NK is about to get fucked

You got any hard, cold proofs to back that ass up, m80?

I think we all know which is the superior show.

I swear to god, if April asks about gibs toady…

Honestly, I called this when I kept seeing those shots of the American flag being lit up by the missile we sent to Syria. This has been one giant propaganda campaign to intimidate China into helping us, and North Korea into being scared shitless of what's to come.

Why not watch the fucking show faggot?

To be honest I've watched quite a few "thought provoking" anime so some light hearted stuff would be nice if it has historical/military themes the better. More along the lines of Girls und Panzer rather than High School Fleet

it might be, but thats not just it we might still have a problem
We have been focusing on kushner a lot latetly, I'll repost what I posted in another thread.
mcmaster has got to go, kushner is a distraction, he can go next, but we been played. mcmaster is starting media drama distractions to confuse the situation while he is playing the deepstate's cards. He should be our main focus right now, Kushner can get in the oven right after

Wow, never realized she was only 1/4th Jap.

Wrong. She's either 3/4 Europid and 1/4 Jap or entirely Europid, it's a bit unclear but she is definitely not half Jap, because she was made in a test tube using genes of German and American white parents.

Yes, we do know. It's Neon Genesis Evangelion, the actually redpilled show about how globalism is wrong. Gundam is pozzed bluepill garbage.

I know shills have really been pushing the Kushner thing to try and detract from actual discussion, but I'll admit, Kushner is a problem. After seeing how Trump turned the tables on Paul Ryan with the Ryancare act though, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump also has something in store for Kushner. We're not yet at war with Syria, and I've even heard rumors of the US and Russia cooperating to get rid of ISIS in the Syrian region, so I'm willing to be patient. If Trump announces we're at war with Syria, then I'll be concerned.

www.frontpagemag.com/point/266142/mcmaster-tried-bring-cia-official-who-lied-about-daniel-greenfield
archive.fo/4g9Vi

Why not both?

we have been hugely distracted indeed, and the entire time we should have been focusing on the fact that bill kristol sucked Mcmaster off when Trump picked him, and that should of been a huge red flag. We let it get memory holed and now there is a push to get people to dump all support of Trump to push any nationalist movement into a void.

Nigger, why do you have to make shit up?

Light hearted historical/military?

Pretty specific, I don't know of any that do both, most historical stuff is sad.

Maybe Kids on the Slope?

Similar but not quite:
Sora no Woto
Aria: The Animation

yes, we can get rid of both, but ultimately Mcmaster is the biggest threat right now, look at
And we have completely missed shit like this

Regardless of your very dubious proofs, Spicer is primarily a gundam fan, are you saying he is a "pozzed bluepill garbage man"?

You're exactly right. This is why I've been pushing to just report and filter shills. If someone wants to have a genuine discussion and listen to facts, that's a different tale. This recent influx of shills always avoid discussion though, and simply call you a retard and say to fuck off the moment you have anything constructive to say. It's cancerous in all honesty, and if we let it continue, we'll only end up like cuckchan's Holla Forums.

I know, but Asuka pisses off the gook.

Why do you not pay attention to the plot retard? What I said is fact.

Are you saying he's redpilled? Are you saying Spicer knows there are no good Jews? Are you saying Spicer knows the lolocaust didn't happen? Come on now, he's a Conservative, nothing more.

Currently downloading Sora no Woto. Still waiting for my stands so I can listen to NGE in its full 5.1 surround sound you know of any more (non-film) anime that has a full 5.1 track?

I think you're mixing up Rei and Asuka.

also maybe no both historical and military but either would be great.

(checked)
That is why they wanted flynn gone, not just because the kikes and deepstate wanted to plant their own guy in there, but because flynn was openly hostile to them, and its probably why the JSOC pick from Trump turned it down, Its likely that he was told either to turn it down, or he was denied access to his people by deepstate to make sure that their guy got in

also something else I noticed when doing research on that syrian girl that wanted trump to bomb syria, she is from turkey, its possible her father works for the turkish MIT and the white helmets, and her mother's twitter, well just go ahead and take a look
archive.fo/ponrW#selection-7117.1-7117.20

I'm not, you just didn't pay attention to the story. Rei is an actual artificial human, Asuka was created from the genes of two white parents then a Jap woman was fertilized with the DNA and she gave birth to her. Something like that, it's explained very shortly and not in detail, but I'm not wrong about the general jist of it.

I'm more inclined to believe this. I just find it incredibly hard to believe he's working for the jews after looking at how he's treated them all this time he's been in office.

Now that Gorsuch has actually been confirmed, I'm anxious to see what Trump does. With his seat choice in, he's got more freedom to do what he wants, and now time will tell. That being said, he's been playing political Judo all this time anyways, and patience has always revealed what his true intentions are. I don't see a reason to start being impatient now.

Honestly it's been fucking forever since I watched Eva, so you may be right. All I remember is Shinji being a disgrace and relating to his dad. I'd have treated Shinji the same.

Best Waifu coming through.

It's not mentioned in the show, only in the manga.

You really don't have to do this anymore. We've been adding jobs since Trump Daddy took the seat.

Looks like heresy tbh fam.

That would explain it then. I never read the manga.

Yeah I don't see the problem either. Shills can fuck off.

Homosexuals go in the oven you know

DADDY I WANT YOU TO KILL THAT MEANIE ASSAD AND A PONY

This is a Spicer thread user. If you wanna post cancerous shit that'll get you banned, there are at least six other threads to do it in. Enjoy your ban.

This was changed in the manga adaptation. It was not true for the show, so fuck off.

Ivanka is cancer though.

How is that cancerous? Ivanka is scum and Trump should honestly have her arrested for conspiring against the American people

did you not read anything I posted ITT?

I have yet to see confirmation other than the fake news. If you want to believe the MSM go right ahead, but this isn't the thread for it.

Don't utter that niggerspeak to me, you subhuman.

Its an expression, faggot. I'm not one of those insufferable milo worshippers, but I understand why you would think that.

ivanka and kushner are bad news sorry, but they are indeed a distraction from the bigger problem right now which is in fact Mcmaster

Ivanka is scum and Kushner needs a Zyklon B bath. I'm still holding out hope that the Syria shit was 1488d Chess, but I'm not blind to the fact that there's a slimy kike in the White House,

Who fucked with us the first time?
Sorry I missed the part where someone was fucking with us. Lay it out for me.

How fucking new are you? We have known for 2 years that Ivanka is a leftist and a feminist whore. She is no different from someone like Merkel. She's subhuman filth. You need to lurk more before posting newfag.

It's not an expression normal people use you moron, it's literally EXCLUSIVELY a homo expression that faggots use about old men they want to fuck. Nobody else says that about a leader.

(((Milo))) is the only person who I know of that calls (((Trump))) daddy.
That's how you know these faggots are from Reddit.

I'm not disagreeing with either of you.

Have you not been paying attention? ISIS and North Korea for example have been increasingly bold in their shit talk against the US, and it's high time they were both put in their place.

Better watch yourself boy, I've been here a while.

So tell me how bombing the one regime who is actually fighting ISIS helps us. I'll wait.

Oh I see, you're one of the shills who is refusing to pay attention to the evidence at hand. Filtered.

Watch out everyone, we have an oldfag here who knows the score.

After that sentence it's now 100% sure you haven't.

What evidence?
I will fucking hang you by your Jew curls, nigger.

Settle down faggots. Don't make me jingle the boo-boo keys.

We didn't bomb Assad you retard.

Am I late?

I missed you user.

/r/T_D thinks it has power here. It's looking more and more like it does. But Holla Forums is not a website.

How about you actually give us an argument? I'm still holding out hope that the airbase bombing was 420D chess to get the neocons off his back, but you're being intentionally obtuse.

[Citation Needed]

Stop lying

You're right. Just launched 59 tommies at an airbase that he controls.
Why are you so fucking retarded?

sorry faggot but until Trump proves this is some strategic move and not just a colossal fuckup because he let his enemies get too close, then I have to be skeptical. You on the other hand are cancer.

Planes took off from the airfield ~24h after the strike.

Why would you post gooks instead of white women? Reported

jingle jingle jingle jingle

Top kek, but also he never wanted to destroy the airfield. Just send a message.

I'm not trying to disprove the 88D Chess argument, I'm asking where is your proof of Trump not bombing the Syrian Government's airfield?

so I guess it didn't even happen then.

That barely did any damage, with planes flying the next day.
For all we know, Trump asked Assad if he could demolish a building there so a new Trump Hotel could be built.
Keep trying to control the narrative, your struggle will build character.

The theory of how it could be chess has already been explained countless times. I don't know why you guys keep asking. Plus I've already pointed out in this thread alone how Trump's done shit like this before where it looked like he'd cuck out, and then came out of left field and won. Just be patient and give the guy time to show us what he's doing before freaking out.

How does Spicer take his salad?

Good Syrian soldiers died. It's inexcusable, Assad and the SAA have done more to fight terrorism than almost anyone in the world today, and Trump saw fit to recklessly slaughter them. Those are the facts. Trump is surrounded by kikes and coincidentally bombed the one of the kikes' most-desired targets. Those are facts too. Trump is pandering to our enemies, when he could have called up the public at large to slaughter them instead and had us answer.

That's my point.

Confirmed a retard. The airfield was abandoned you dumb shit. Filtered.

This.
Hostile outside actor identified.
And its the OP.
These threads have been being made by the regime.
Its all a ruse.

Are these whyte womyn better, not so buff just athletic.

is this the first media briefing since the bombings?

I haven't been keeping up. I really want to see Spicer perform some media Judo when they ask him about Syria.

This is the line they're giving you? Lame.

Yes.

ALSO SPICE IS 15 MINUTES OUT MAKE YOUR FINAL PREPARATIONS!

Oh yea

As far as I understood, it got Russia to come over and provide support to the airbase.

Nigger, these better not be men!

it 'COULD' be chess, but it also 'COULD' be him getting way fucked over by an obviously dangerous deepstate government. You can't just trust that its chess, sure, that theory could be 100% correct and we all overreacted, or would you like to take the safe option and hold him accountable, put his feet to the fire, and make sure the people causing this shit like Mcmaster are dealt with. I'll pick the safer option which is to be skeptical.

That's why I'm saying be patient.

I NEED MORE DRESSING AND TOMAHAWK MISSILES FOR THIS

I'm expecting this briefing to be extra spicy.

N-nothing is what it looks like! You can't trust your own eyes, goy, you've just got to click your heels three times and believe it's rain coming down on your leg.

How's Holla Forums these days you furry loving faggot?

Chicken tenders on standby.

What kind of dressing?

Spicer's been getting more and more pissed each briefing, and he's started getting dark circles under his eyes. I'm actually a bit worried about his health from dealing with these faggots every day.

My patience is pretty fucking thin on this. Damn good reasons oughta be forthcoming. Nearly starting a war is NOT a fucking joke.

Reminder that you're talking to the OP who reeks of outside actor.

All in their script.

Of course it is, you're most likely from cuckchan. Cuckchanners have repeatedly proven they have almost zero patience. Doesn't change the fact that you need to be fucking patient.

Also that webm is really good

being patient is one thing, also be fucking active and make sure he is held accountable for bullshit, and get rid of these deepstate fuckers that want nothing more than to fuck this country over.

how about you choke on a shotgun you fucking kike

GUNDAM READY!
STAND BY!

Now I know you're a Jew.

No need to be made, it's almost passover.

Shit, I'm getting hungry now.

are you actually defending Mcmaster?

Be held accountable for what? He contacted Russia ahead of time and covered all his bases to make sure we wouldn't be at war, and barely caused damage to Syria.

Proof that marxists have absolutely NO dignity.

He might have seasonal allergies. Spices such as turmeric can help with that.

That's actually a good point, but I would think a man who is a genuine source of spice would be immune to allergies.

Just filter and ignore. I'd like to enjoy Spicer today without a bunch of shareblues trying to push their dead narrative.

how about for doing exactly what he said he wasn't going to do, or how about putting this fucking cunt Mccuckster in his cabinet and letting him run wild on the NSC while trying to appoint CIA shills for hillary that lied about the protests.

You reek of reddit. In fact this whole site reeks of reddit lately.

Proofs?

SEAN, WHY DIDN'T THE PRESIDENT USE NUKE'S INSTEAD OF TOMAHAWK MISSILES SEAN?

But this kike says the airbase was abandoned?

Which is it? A ruse to get Russia to cover the airbase? Or was the airbase abandoned and 666d underwater niggerdick snorkeling?

No, but I'm attacking you, and every word you have posted stinks of scripted nonsense.
Keep trying to control the narrative, kid.
Spoiler alert: You can't

Nice projections.

SEAN, CAN YOU CATEGORICALLY DENY THAT TRUMP DID WARN PUTIN OF THE AIRSTRIKE AND IF NOT WHY NOT, YOU FUCKING GOY

SEAN, I KNOW THAT WE PUT FIVE MEGATONS ON THE BASE, BUT SHOULD POWERS ABROAD CONSIDER IT A FALTERING IN TRUMP'S POWER THAT HE DIDN'T USE GIGATON MIRVS

thats what you are trying to do, I am posting fucking facts, what are you posting, bullshit. If anything you sound scripted, like a damage control shill.

why did he notify russia about the bombing? Is this proof he's working with PUTIN?

SEAN, DID PRESIDENT DRUMPF THINK THAT BY BOMBING ASSAD THAT THIS WOULD BURY THE RUSSIA/TRUMP CONNECTION, NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION IN THE MANNER THAT WE WANT SEAN, NO MORE TRICKS FROM YOU, YOU TRANSFORMING GOY

You're posting the same script your group's been posting in every single thread to try and derail everything. Stay mad you got called out faggot.

SEAN HAS DA PRESIDANT RECONSIDURED HIS DECISION ON DA NEW BUDGET UNDERCUTTING DA GIBS PROGRAMS??

it's on jewLube
youtube.com/watch?v=3RCcrt56tO0
the good clip runs from 01:57 ~ 2:30

If Trump wasn't working with Putin then why does he have his phone number so he could have warned him. Checkmate nazis.

Thank you Sean

What will be the question of the day?

SEAN, WHY DIDN'T HE REDUCE THE ENTIRE SYRIAN AIR FORCE TO CINDERS? ANSWER ME, YOU DISGUSTING GOY.

BUT SEAN, SEAN - BY SAYING THAT WE BAVE TO REMOVE ASSAD, IS THE ADMINISTRATION SAYING ISRAEL SHOULD TAKE SYRIA OR SYRIA AND IRAQ AT THE SAME TIME?
I CAN'T STOP SHAKING MY HEAD SEAN, YOU AWFUL GOY.

THANK YOU SEAN

both of you are painfully obvious and not from around here.

Also youtube comment sections.

Hey shills, is it a demotion if you get sent there when you fail here?

How come you're only addressing certain people and ignoring others?

This whole thread feels scripted as fuck.

ALL YOU FAGGOTS FILTER THE SHILLS AND DON'T TAKE THE BAIT
THIS IS A SPENCER THREAD, ACT LIKE IT

HELLO SEAN CAN YOU TELL US WHY PRESIDENT TRUMP THOUGHT IT WAS WISE TO WASTE 59 MISSILES ON AN AIR STRIKE THAT FAILED TO DISMANTLE ASSAD AIR CAPABILITIES IN THAT REGION. WHY DIDN'T TRUMP DONATE THOSE TOMAHAWK MISSILES TO NEEDY BLACK CHILDREN?

I am not scripted, these two faggots are trying to damage control though

This

THIS SEAN'S ONLY A COUPLE MINUTES OUT

This is some blatant cancer. Go back to halfchan.

Spencer? fug I really need an image with Spicer and an interrogation mark

Imagine what it'd be like if Trump appointed Jeb! as press secretary.

That fucking Gundam never fails to make me feel smug.

benis

SEAN, WILL CHAIRMAN NUNEZ FACE ANY JUDICIAL PUNISHMENT FOR HIS HANDLING OF TOP SECRET INFORMATION THAT HE'S QUALIFIED TO HANDLE? HOW DID NUNEZ MAKE HIS TENDIES THIS AFTERNOON?

LISTEN AND BELIEVE GOYIM

This whole thing feels scripted, and shoddily so, even your comment replying to my comment replying to the goy you're supposedly arguing with.
This is all robots, isn't it?

Please clap. You fucking liars! CLAP!

The entire briefing room would be splattered with thick coatings of guacamole.

Taking bets. Will Spicer abruptly end the questions & rage quit when he's had enough, or will he start calling them 12 year olds when they ask him is Trump is a Jewish Russian Spy from the Moon?

At least the jewish dicking we are currently receiving comes with a happy face sticker plastered on to amirite?

poo in loo reporting in

You know, I just thought of this, but maybe we should make a cyclical general dedicated to the Kushner shit, so any fags that wanna shit up threads can just get banned for not posting in that thread.

Reminder he will never get Brazilian reporter gf

Waste of fuggin energy.

I've got two shekels on rage.
I'm gonna borrow them from one of these shitposting roboJews, i wager thats how much they make per thread.

What actually happened to Nunez? I'm having a hard time recalling anything since he briefed Trump and the media had a shit fit since this whole load of fuck started.

Down the memory hole.

How else do you think these threads can stay so active hours before the Press Briefing actually happens?

Probably got Richard Spencer and Sean Spicer mixed up because of the similar last names. I do that too some times. It's not dyslexia, but it's damn close.

He just temporarily stepped down from the investigation over accusations sent to the (((ethics))) committee. No big deal and everyone has seemed to ignore it.

What is your argument against Trump's bombing being 42nd Dimensional Chess? Could you tell me why, without a doubt Trump is now horribly compromised and about to bring us into World War 3?

DESIGNATED

You ask too much of the shills user. They'll just call you a fucking retard and go on repeat like the parrots they are.

I really hope he just tears into them. I'm tired of their bullshit & I'm sure Spicer has been putting up with WW5 levels of bullshit behind the scenes. He's likely ready to explode on them.

Heh, pretty clever

chat open here
youtube.com/watch?v=R5Al6svtEbk&ytbChannel=DONALD%20TRUMP%20SPEECHES%20%26%20PRESS%20CONFERENCE

What if things are exactly what they look like? What if the cigar is a cigar and not an shrink-rayed interdimensional spaceship in disguise?

Are you that faggot that bullied me a while ago about having dyslexia because I typed something out of order?

SEAN GET OFF THE THREAD AND START THE BRIEFING

It's Rei. Acid Fag, a 500 pound bearded tranny LARPing as Asuka, ruined her for me forever.

No. But I feel the strange urge to bully you now!

low energy earthpleb

As wrong as you are, that's a pretty legitimate excuse.

I want to know what evidence there is that he's genuinely trying to get us entangled with Russia and Syria. So far it looks like a ruse to get the neocons off of his back, a piece of political theatre.

NO BULLYING ALLOWED

Speaking of acidfag, did he kill himself, now that his board is dead?

Eva girls ruin themselves.

Hah, hadn't even thought of that.
I wonder what arm this is we're dealing with.
Wouldn't be official channels, too much risk. Some think-tank or lobbying firm maybe.

Notice how the shills are completely ignoring the fact that we're moving against North Korea right now?

user, we're all bots here. You're the only real meatbag on this board.

It's Ted Cruz using numerous IPs.

Bah, Spicer is just another Trump mouthpiece, so I believe nothing he says, but watching him try to deal with the Jewish press is amusing at least if only because of how angry the Jews' minions on both side get.

The neocons will never get off his back and any action undertaken to appeal to them is an action against the interests of white America. He doesn't owe them anything and all of their ideas are bad. But why should we even be surprised? Trump's surrounded by yids; kicking people like Bannon to the curb; and inflaming tensions with Russia. How is this not just the white-killing war the kikes wanted all along? See you in the FEMA camp - we've gotten too much attention, we'll be the first ones they take for anti-American activities after they bomb Damascus.

I just had a 'Nam flashback to 2005 4chan where Holla Forums was just Will Smith on a supercomputer. I need a drink.

Doubtful, but the primary conversation lines in-thread seem automated. OP reeks of outside actor in an administrative capacity, basically a bot shepherd.

That would at least be funny.

Probably no talking points or instructions given.
Their shilling is centrally planned.

Reminder of where the intel came from

I will show you no mercy

DAMN IT SPICER STOP SHITPOSTING YOU HAVE A PRESS BRIEFING TO DO

MR. SPICER, WOULD YOU RATHER BE A RACIAL MINORITY OR UGLY?

Again, there is no conclusive evidence that we're going into a war with Russia. If so, then why would they give 24 hours notice before giving a half-hearted bombing on an easily repaired airstrip that was operational within 24 hours.

He might be controlled by the kikes, he might be playing 88th Degree interdimensional checkers, I don't know.

This is a bit more than fashionably late

Half of Trumps base is furious at him. His regular bantz isn't going to cut it today.

Its begins

WE HAVE AUDIO AND VIDEO

WE LIVE

SPICE FLOODGATES OPEN

Honestly, might as well be 100% bantz today, not like we can trust a Trump mouthpiece, whatever your view on the situation at hand.

ENOUGH TAKING THE BAIT FROM SHILLS ABOUT SYRIA IT'S TIME FOR SPICE

All non-retarded, non-cuck, non-kike ones are, at least.

user, these are (((Journos))), not Trump voters. If anything, they'll be elated about the bombings.

WE ONLINE

THE SPICEMAN COMETH

GORSUCH SWORN IN

SPICER, WHY DONT YOU SEX WITH THE BLACK WIMMENZ

There is only one item on the agenda: Syria.

SEAN, WHY DON'T YOU POO IN THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

ITS LIVE FAGGOTS

On a side note: Am I alone in concern over how we did this Gorsuch thing?
Seems like that process could come back to bite us down the road…

glad he's headlining with it tbh

WELL, BECAUSE APRIL, I DON'T FORNICATE WITH WILD TREE APES

OY VEY GOYIM THINK OF THE EGYPTIAN CHRISTIANS

SPEEDY RECOVERY
mild keks were had

Shills are trying so hard this morning, i'm fucking ready to watch the narrative collapse today.

STARTING

There it is, the spin.

It's war, faggots.

From what I saw, they were trying to reinstate the old rules already. Don't know how trustworthy that is, of course, but it's something I saw in passing on Voat.

SEAN, WHY DID TRUMP BARELY STRIKE SYRIA NOW AS OPPOSED TO BEGINNING WAR WITH THEM A WEEK INTO HIS PRESIDENCY?

It's nigger talk. ie. "pimp daddy" "big daddy" etc. It's an honorific among negroes.

unless they can rip a justice out of office, we've got another pick coming up when one of the old bags shits the bed and that should safeguard the court for another 10 years

wew, he didn't say that Assad gassed them.

Well at least he crew members of those ships will get NAMs or some sort of award

Confirmed this is propaganda to put America at the top of the food chain again.

HERE WE GO

Copts deserve better than the shit they've been put under. They're the last remnants of both the original Pharonic Egyptions and the Greeks who came during the Hellenistic period.

SO IT WAS A REPRESENTATION. LOL.

He didn't say Assad's name once, top kek

BARREL BROMS

So only around 20 out of 59 were intended to hit the airbase?

So wait a second, is it just me, or did the shills just get BTFO?

Yeah, all 59 hit? Funny, that's not what the other side is saying…

Spicer please no war

THANK YOU FOR BOMBING ASSAD

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU LEADING YOUR PEOPLE INTO WORLD WAR FLAWLESSLY

Unexpectedly wise, if true.

Nah lad, those old kikes will hold on. I'd give a finger to see Ginsburg gone, but that old kike crone will hold on as long as she has to via regular foreskin injections.

So the strike was entirely intended to be fucking nothing?

Copts and lebanese christians are armed to the teeth. THey know they cannot trust thy neighbour.
I live there.

Your double dubs say yes

MORE AMERICAN JOBS

You are the shills. We know all about the pro-Trump shilling on this board.

They're fucking mudpeople dude, being pseudo-Jews doesn't make me like them more.

10 BILLION IN INVESTMENTS

justices breyer and ginsberg need to die, can we meme this?

You fucking better

Also fuck McMaster

TELL ME MORE ABOUT ECONOMY, WISE WOLF

I'm willing to accept the possibility that you don't, but most of us do.

Yeah, you're gonna want to have a good economy when you're shipped overseas to die in a meaningless war and your country becomes Brazil…
… Shit, I made myself feel bad.

Fucking Crypto Jews. Spice looks mad.

FUCK McMASTER AND (((KUSHNER)))

nice shilling famalam

Desperate

It's happening faggots

Shills on suicide watch tbh

I can feel that this is gonna get spicy as fuck today

MUHREFUGEES

There's no war you cuck.

will believe it when I see it has happened

until then, nope.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON DAY 88?

Nothing deëscalates a situation quite like firing off 60 cruise missiles. They're full of shit. They say one thing and then do the opposite, it's the same song and dance as before the election.

Assad can also be legitimate if the people elect him.

5 YEAR LOBBYING BAN
60% DECREASE IN BOARDER CROSSING
"REFUGEES" BTFO

First damned question is muh REFUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!

I do have to say this, there is no winning with these media kikes
jesus christ I almost fucking punched my monitor

It sounds so delicious when you see the actual numbers :D

Again, where is your proof that this is definitely 14th Dimensional 88th Degree chess?

wew
e
w

Just as we trusted Trump to not bomb Syrian air fields, I'm sure we can trust this faggot's word that Trump will de-escalate.
This is Baghdad Bob-tier.

wepons of MASSIVE DESTRUCTION. Lol.
Kikes are in control of the government.

This whole thread is shilling bro.

Perfect couple.

CONTINUING WORKING WITH ALLIES, INCLUDING RUSSIA

REAL REFUGEES WANT TO STAY IN SYRIA

Welp, alliance with Russia is never ever.

Where is the proof?

(((MODERATE REBELS))) BTFO

There is zero chance that this is lip service, you guys.
This is straight from the press secretary! We can trust him!

Russia stands with N Korea, Iran…
No mention that they stand with Israel.
This hurts to watch.

NEW SHILL MEME INCOMING
DE-ESCALATION!
We didn't attack Syria, we de-escalated.

Also:
RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY
This administration is fucked.

GASSED BABIES
BARREL BOMBS

Hes not even watching

Fucking bullshit

I don't need to listen to Spicer lie to me.
Fuck this, I'm out.

Not even wew at this point. It's gone to weeeeeeew

post yfw shills are currently having their anti-trump narrative destroyed

actually, russia does not stand "with" china and NK but just against the US, or at least what the US has stood for the last 4 decades

BABIES AND CHILDREN BEING GASSED UNDER BARREL BOMBS
FURTHER ACTION WILL BE CONSIDERED
WE URGE THE WORLD COMMUNITY TO STAND WITH US
POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT THAT WILL RESULT IN NEW LEADERSHIP
WE HAVE A COALITION
GET ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

You got played.

he didnt say "right side of history", you retard

LOL THEY'RE NOT COMMITTING TROOPS, IT WAS ALL FOR SHOW. TOP KEK

The shills are gonna start spamming I can feel their butt's frustrating from here.

Nice numbers user

bye-bye jews

In order to defeat ISIS, we must topple Assad, since he's fighting them!

/thread /government /2017

Shill.

Where have you been? The entire (((establishment))) has been slobbing his knob like it's going out of fashion

Then I stand with Russia.

Assad is a dead man. WW3 soon, brothers.

It's fun watching them break down. So much ass blasting.

WEW

If CNN is praising you you know that you've done something wrong.

QUICK, FORM A CONSENSUS!

same, but don't for a second think that China and NK are good, just because Russia is using them against us. Russia doesn't like china either, and NK is that little yapping dog in the corner that nobody likes

You must concede that if ISIS is removed Israel's plan is foiled.

AMERICA FIRST
RIGHT AFTER ISRAEL

TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE
TRUMP DOCTRINE

YOU WEREN'T LISTENING RETARD
Stop playing niggerdick dimensional chess and pay attention.

GET FUCKED ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS!
GET FUCKED HARD!!!

Trump doctrine: MAGA!!!

Also, let's bomb Syria!!!

THEY'RE TRYING SO HARD TO GET HIM TO SAY THEY'RE OGING TO DEPOSE ASSAD

TOO BAD THE LUGENPRESSE DOESN'T REALIZE THEY'VE BEEN OUTPLAYED ONCE AGAIN

WE'RE NOT THE WORLD POLICE

WE AREN'T GOING TO BE POLICE OF THE WORLD
NOW WATCH ME REMOVE THIS SOVEREIGN LEADER

The mere phrase "barrel bomb" triggers my shit.

A BOMB IS A FUCKING BOMB

WHO CARES IF IT WAS ASSEMBLED BY ROBOTS IN A MULTIMILLION DOLLAR FACTORY OR BY A SANDNIGGER IN A GARAGE

Slimiest emotion-targeting weasel word in recent memory.

THERE'S A COURT FOR THAT YOU FUCKING KIKE JOURNALIST

T-thanks Satan.

Christ here we go with the Assad questions

he said "right side of this issue". it's not my fault you're illiterate.

Thanks Satan.

Your tricks are worthless, kike.

That's a compelling argument, satan. At least you give some evidence.

You're not the only one.

HAIL SATAN

Dude, you're so pathetically desperate, he outright pushed the narrative and is RIGHT NOW talking about removing ISIS and Assad.

Fucking comedy gold. You earned your shekels at least - tell the regime they need to up their game.

I have never seen a posting style that looked more like that of a Holla Forumsack. Truly this is the least astroturfed thing I have ever seen.

But user:
SHILLS BTFO!
MEMES!
MAGA!
Right?

Since Trump is making a safe space for Syrians does that make him an SJW?

And now it's "our" weasel word.

Look Satan, it's natural to worry whether or not a falliable man is on your side when he bombs the guy who is the only thing standing between Europe and more rapefugees, is seeking to stop the premise for said rapefugees (the civil war), is contending against Isreal by its mere existence (Greater Israel), and is actually fighting ISIS & winning.

You're just silly now dude, this is fucking hilarious.
The pro-Trump shilling is as real as the anti-Trump shilling, and the rest of us are just in the middle either laughing or crying.

POST YOUR SMUG LEVEL WHEN THE SHILLS' NARRATIVE FELL COMPLETELY APART WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF QUESTIONS STARTING

Goddamn it Sean you fucked up

He's nervous.

Unusual amount of stuttering, Freudian slips ("unbelievable" intel).

I think he's lying about Syria.

YES, SURE

Which shills?

He always stutters, he's a neet.

You think?

OY VEY SEAN WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU COMMIT TO OUSTING SAND NIGGER HITLER? ARE YOU A NAZI SEAN YOU GOY FUCK?!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oy vey how can you not say that Trump will personally hang Assad

THE SYRIAN PEOPLE DETERMINE ASSAD'S FATE

We ALL know that the gas attack was fake. So I guess we are now /r/t_d buying into the "muh wepons of mass destruction"? Is this bush talking?
The shills are BTFO, however, this is now what we wanted. They are talking abour regime change.

Shills like you nigger

Lying or nervous, the reporters are trying to force his hand on calling Assad a criminal.

JUDGING BY YOUR POSTS, YOURS YOU STUPID LITTLE FAGGOT. HOW'S THE DISCORD RIGHT NOW NIGGER?

Seems to me he's walking a fine line here, having to rope the press along, while not explicitly saying anything. I'm getting a little hopeful.

He's just fucking lying.

Yup, "destabilize the conflict" makes no sense. He slipped up.

Again, this is a good point. Even this attack on Assad caused some disruption. Even if it was about (((Chemical Weapons))), then they should have an investigation and take Assad to the Hague after the Civil War is ended.

Goddamn it i'm getting nothing but mixed messages here.

On one hand it's muh ebil Assad and then it's the Syria people can decide his fate.

Thats why he chose shit asuka over rei

He wasn't stuttering nearly so much when talking about other things. At the least, it is an emotional issue.

Seems like it.

That still doesn't explain why Trump bombed one of Assads airfields and lied that it had chemical weapons in it, when it didn't and Assad has never used chemical weapons and the Syrian state does not own any.

STOP LISTENING TO SEAN P-PLEASE GOYIM.

HE'S NOT BREAKING OUR NARRATIVE, HE'S JUST LYING

DESPERATE.MP4

funny, that's what my libfag family says anytime someone even farts rightwards

hmmm…. you trying to play both sides here kike?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? You know how pathetic you are?

Lads I just don't know how I'm gonna do it. How am I going to survive being smug for these next eight years?

gas yourself reifag

This message is all over themselves.

The whole thing is what it looks like. end/pol/ was eight; Trump is the goodest goy. We've had evidence of that for awhile - just think of that big pay-off to Israel - and now it's assured. The white race is either going to revolt or be bled out into non-existence.

I'M OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN

filtered tbh smh fam

REEEEEE MY NARATIVE REEEEEE, WE WEREN'T TRAINED FOR THIS

I seriously hoped you guys had dropped this bullshit, it reeks of chanology.

Was the kike spokeman witty and funny this time? Are we still gonna pretend he's a weaboo because of a retarded twitter post? Goymergaters are smarter than you.

Tell your handler to up your simulation time.

60% down on the border goyim, immigration is handled, don't worry about the upcoming war with the world's other super-power
Behind Closed Doors

Because Trump is trying to appease the kikes in his administration and family, while trying to maintain his election persona. It's not working.

LADS is a Reddit term you fucking MORON it's not used her. Eat a dick

Yeah, this briefing is going to require another watch. To parse what is being said really.

couldn't stay away, but couldn't lsiten to this malarky either

Spicer makes me want to throttle him, shouting "Just tell the truth, GODDAMNIT!!!"

That's the point faggot.
Keep the opponents confused so they can't form narratives.

First day here?

Translation: "shut up, Jared."

Wasted dubs on chessposter.

KUSHNER PUT IN TIMEOUT, OY VEY

Lad…

THERE IS NO QUESTION OF WHAT SYRIA DID
RUSSIA HAS TO UNDERSTAND

ATTACK ON SYRIA WON BIPARTISAN AND WORLD PRAISE
THAT'S WHAT MATTERS GOYIM

Abdullah was unbelievable.

I'd be pleased too if I rused all the kikes in DC and all the anti-trump shills.

OH BUT WAIT, I THOUGHT IT WAS SOOOOOO OBVIOUS HE WAS STARTING A WAR? NOW THAT THEY'VE CONFIRMED IT'S NOT HAPPENING, IT'S JSUT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?
SAD!

TROJAN TRUMP

user…

How many proxies are you on?

wew lad

Kushner needs to get booted ASAP. He needed to be booted last week tbh.

dammit Sean

No one likes JoJo here. Fuck off shill.

Keep trying to control the narrative.
It's slipping from your grasp.
Feel it? Slipping away…
Nobody believes you.
You failed.

Whoops.

Hello The_Donald, did Spicier comment on Assad killing all beautiful babies in Syria? Are we making Israel great again?

Thank you for posting more anime, you're adding to my collection.

#draftourdaughters
#spiritcooking
#iwilldieforher

#nobrakes

I was a Trump supporter but this bit of middle east bullshit goes against all that Trump had proclaimed. If Trump is so certain of his base I dare him to hold another rally anywhere.

T e a m W o r k

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they are trying again.

GODDAMN I'M GLAD I'M NOT LEFTYPOL RIGHT NOW

>you can't worry about changing who's in charge (Bane), while ISIS is proliferating, and chemical weapons are on the rise
Haaaaaah

no, mcmaster needs to go first, that fucking cunt is the worst thing that ever happened and his media contacts are the ones trying to take the attention off him and stick it on kushner, they are both bad, but Mccucksters got to go first

No need to go after Assad when ISIS is out. Pretty easy to understand where Spicer is trying to go, user

check'd and heil'd

gas yourself kike

Oh, goyim… You don't matter anymore.

Trump was a release valve. The steam was released. He doesn't want, or need, re-election.

GAS A BABY
BARREL BOMBS

He's really quite nervous.

But they're still pretending we're going to war.

Sure, but his father-in-law telling him to shut up and sit in the corner while the big boys talk is not a bad start.

GAS BABY
BARREL BORMB

Couldn't be any more obvious anymore. Trump is establishing that you don't test him.

Where did he post anime?

Interesting idea.

yea I keep losing my faith more in trump

It's just chess user. If you weren't a kike you'd understand.

He should be, he's engaging in some serious narrative gymnastics here.

You're too late jew your narrative has been crushed.

OH WHAT'S THAT, THE AIRBASE IS STILL OPERATIONAL?

If ISIS is toppled, then Israel's plans will be devastated so severely that even if Assad kills himself after they're gone the kikes would still be screwed.

Oh shit, you're right, for some reason I thought that blue haired one above was that post. My bad.

Post more anime for my collection.

Shills are getting completely BTFO during this press briefing

He is, I believe. On easter weekend, I think?

Hey, you know why The_Donald are the last ones supporting Trump?

Because redditors love stale memes.

CHEMICALS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

wat, its double standards dude, if israel uses mean weapons of war, why dont they get a regime change instead?

/r/T_D is here and they don't know and never did understand Holla Forums

he actually is having one

I see.

PRO TRUMP SHILLS BTFO
THE HIT ON SYRIA WAS NOT A NOTHING, IT WAS A REAL STRIKE
RADAR IS OUT NIGGER

Do they pay more at Shariablue than they did at CTR?

Let's hope that this is just 88D chess,

Fuck.

Get rid of both of them. Neocohens need gas chambers.

Dear god, I hope Trump stops listening to him.

(((They))) would immediately JFK Trump if he ever called out Israel.

SPICER SAYS US SUCCESSFUL AT DESTROYING SYRIAN OPERATIONAL ABILITIES

Wait. I thought it was just a power-play. That we weren't trying to actually destroy anything. What level chess is this?

lotsa potential
wach for some newsworthy happening

McMaster needs to fucking go.

SAVAGE

see

20% REDUCTION IN CAPABILITIES

agreed, but don't ignore mcmaster

It's lies upon lies.

tfw Spicer spent his whole weekend training with Trump to nimbly navigate this conference.

And he is failing majestically.

ARMING REBELS FOR REGIME CHANGE WASN'T SO SUCCESSFUL

42nd Dimensional Chess. The airbase had planes flying out of it within 24 hours.

Good one.

I posted that thread, me, I did it, and it's fake as FUCK
goddamn tools

Yes we should allow Iran to nuke Isreal setting off a doomsday switch killing destroying the entire world. Let's help the our fellow goyem :-)

This is why I hang out in the bunkers these days.

All the angry energy and white consciousness corralled and then dispersed via the Trump valve.

I don't know if I even hate the jews as much as I hate Minmae

Are any anons Nuclear Engineers? Seems like the single greatest thing any sinle one of us can do to strike back agasinst the kikes is to help Iran go nuclear

At what point will you admit Trump isn't one of us? I thought everyone knew that from the beginning. Will we have to be balls deep in fallout before you break from Trump's cult of personality?

The only thing slipping is your grasp on reality. You can't even make a coherent point. None of you that still support Trump can be honest about the matter, and all you do is make stupid "smug" posts pretending that makes you right. You're literally admitting that blind ignorance is superior to skepticism about the terrible actions of a guy that is not loyal to our beliefs. Complete delusion. Go ahead and call me the shill though, because you refuse to accept reality you don't like. This isn't a hugbox, it's the hurt box. Stop acting like the marxist weaklings.

Thank yew Shawn

Trump's fine. Stop being so concerned.

According to whom?
Also, that says nothing in context you fucking worm.

Spicer said outright that it LOOKED like there wasn't damage, but there totally was, and your claims don't require that to be false.

Does anyone else suspect all this "destroyed tech" will silently get replaced by Russian tech as part of a deal Trump could have made with Putin in the contact they had before the strike?

Still coming here?

Thanks, faggot. I don't care where an idea comes from. It stands on it's own merits.

Come on, my dude.

Nigger are you watching the stream? Spicer said it was a publicity stunt and listed what was destroyed. Fuck. If you're going to shill at least keep up.

Yep, this whole thing reeks.
I liked Spicer before he told us White Helmets footage is real footage from people hurt by Assad.
Why can't they tell the truth?
Fucking cuckolds

Bingo!
DEMORALIZATION

This is what desperation looks like.

I',M WATCHING YOUR DISCORD FAGGOTS, I CAN SEE THE PANIC

LOL

It'd be an improvement over what Syria had user.

I sure do love Trump. He can bomb Syria and fuck their shit up, and just call it a "publicity stunt".

spicer just marathons anime every weekend to recharge his weeabatteries

well thanks for being a nigger, but I wanted to actually see that rally.

I wasn't pinning it on Trump, I'm pinning it on (((foreign policy)))

Way to jump to conclusions, skeptic

And when Assad can't stop the use of something he doesn't have, guess what happens. hint: it starts with w and ends with ar

I'm not watching the stream, however, he's defending the Syrians, i.e. the Syrian people, but that means nothing with respect to the government. Sort of like how the U.S. topples governments for the sake of "democracy" for the "people". What matters is the opinion with respect to the present Assad regime as opposed to the people of Syria.

Do the shills not understand that the media continually pushing the question of, "When will the President go after Assad?" is just a sign that's not what Trump wants to do?

No. And no one is buying your forced bullshit, Kushner Kike.

He said the Syrian jets taking off was the publicity stunt.

lists abunch of Jews

If you're a healthy male under 35, especially if you're White, you probably won't. Hope you started lifting fam - those packs don't carry themselves.

Trump was never one of us, you retard. Our faith was never with Trump, it was with keeping out of foreign wars and kicking out the illegals.

So far, it doesn't look like we're going to war in Syria, and I'm still holding out hope for the 88th dimensional chess theory, but I don't know anything. We'll have to see what happens.

You're not helping.

Trump isn't loyal to our beliefs and anyone who thinks otherwise is a certifiable moron. Is Trump a white nationalist? Even if he was, is attacking Syria good for white nationalism?

WEW
That's some projection user, got something you wanna tell us?

Wanna know how I can tell you're not from around these parts?

That's what reasoned thought looks like. Not "oh you actually made a post with some thought, but you're wrong because it's not blind circle jerking".

Nope, he said that

Opinion discarded

Wew

you have to go back

Other sources haven't said the airfield wasn't fucked, they just said there were take-offs and shit. You do realize you don't need a lot to do a take-off, right?

And now Spicer's pressing the fact that Trump wants to work with Russia if Russia's willing. Goddamn it's nice watching the (((narrative))) crumble.

You have a lot at stake in this thread, don't you? Trying to reclaim the narrative for your kike boss?

Suddenly the media is being so nice to Spicer. What's changed?

Oh this has stirred them up good.

We're getting anti-Trump shills on Holla Forums right now, even in the #GamerGate threads. (((Someone))) is very upset by this press brief.

When this thread is over, I'll go back through and analyze your posting and I have a feeling 'desperate' is going to be a very fitting descriptor for what I find.

Trump got on the Israeli agenda.

Trump is not one of us. He is not a National socialist. He is a civic nationalist cuck. I want to believe he is going to get rid of the illegals, but his continuation of the H1-B program leads me to believe otherwise.

If I could i'd post discord pics. Desperate is an understatement.

Now you're just asking to get Spiced.

Yes, but Assad is a good man, why do anything that hurts him. That makes me choose Assad over Trump.

Oh wow, it's fucking nothing. Anti-Assad rhetoric on one hand, no forcible regime change on the other hand a reaffirmation of defeating ISIS being the number one priority.

They don't understand anything outside of their boxed in mindset.

This.

Tell me. I am genuinely interested in how you're able to tell someone is not from one Mongolian Tapestry Mailing list or another.

I'm still holding out hope that this is just 69th Dimensional Chess.

Lad, the someone doesn't have the echoes.

The echoes are on the people who are happy with this press brief - like (((you))).

Yeah nice concern you faggot.

No (((You)))

The Gassed Babies and Barrel Bombs upset Ivanka which upset Trump.

Literally five minutes ago, he was calling Russia the bad guys. What is the narrative?

saying you're holding out before forming an opinion is what really triggers the shills, that and posting screenshots of you filtering them

Implying it's a matter of opinion that one cannot assume what one is going to do when they are vague with their words.

Thanks, it does seem as if they're trying to put it to rest. I.e., isolated event. But damn, it's still troublesome that it was done in the first place (I only say this because, didn't, immediately after, ISIS swarm in in an attempt to attack?)

why do you think we think its a fucking garbage excuse to make war?

So, now you're just lying outright?

Sure thing (((lad))).

Holy fuck you are reddit-stupid.

No, it upset Abdullah. It was during their meeting that Trump changed his mind.

T E A M W O R K W I T H R U S S I A

Do it, faggot.

Hey, the USA is still up for working with Russia, so long as Russia is still up for working with them.

Apparently there are people that disagree with you, retard. I know Trump isn't one of us, I've repeatedly stated he's a tool and not our savior. Now a bunch of fools on here have lulled themselves into a delusional sense of false security. They refuse to see Trump's actions without rose colored glasses. They drank the koolaid of their memes and now believe them. The "interdimensional hyper-chess" is a stupid fucking meme,k he just revealed his true intentions, and Spicer confirmed. If you believe the chess crap, then he cucked out. Either way, he's done. Mark my words.

the more shilling there is and the more upset the shills are the more I actually believe this is a 1933D chessmove

Oy vey

Yea, because Assad was threatening American interests in Syria.

I'm the OP you dumb nigger of course I'm gonna post a lot, it's a Spicer thread. Lurk more.

I imagine being a shill for the left and constantly having your narrative shit on must be really frustrating.

Its amazing to watch this.

There are anti-Trump shills, AND pro-Trump shills, and, I think, the anti-Trump shills are acting like stupid pro-Trump people and the pro-Trump shills are acting like stupid anti-Trump people, when they both aren't just doing their normal shilling from one direction or the other.

The kosher sandwich is real, and we live in it.

DIVERSE OPINIONS

(((diverse set of opinions)))

different types of jew

Why would anyone want to work with US after the world just watched Trump stab someone in the back?

Are you fucking deaf? Spicer explicitly said that the US wants to enact regime change but that Syria has to be stable first.

Trump has a divergent set of opinions… from jews.

You have no way of knowing what words are being said since you told anons that you were not watching the stream. Hence what you are posting is an opinion

meant for

What other option do they have?
Plata o plomo nigga.

Because he's not talking about the PEOPLE of the world, you fool, merely the rulers.
And the rulers look positively upon a leader who, like them, stabs their people in the back to serve the kikes who pay them all.

Are you this dense or what?

who would dare not work with us? why do we need to be trusted if we can be feared?

Right, and what does that tell you? Cuz it told me the only place anyone still makes any sense are the bunkers.

kys

Like I said here:

Thanks for proving my point kike.

Because this whole thing is a load of bullshit to avoid giving the neocons what they're after, and Putin must know that.

ABSOLUTELY
SPICED

HEY SASS ARE YOU IN THIS THREAD? YOU DO REALIZE THE SOROSBUX ARE ABOUT TO COMPLETELY DRY UP RIGHT?

"IS THE PRESIDENT WILLING- UGHH"

"YOU SHOULDA SAID-"

man this time he left with the actual good stress on the realization that his team is actually falling apart, with the jews. Nice question that was posed.

Haha last call

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL DUDE!?

It's time for you to stop shilling, we have a Spicer destroying the narrative right now and it's beautiful.

That's an old saying retard.

y-you should have finished

There are no good politicians.

"i-is the president willing-"
"you should have finished"
"n-no, it's fine…"

Oh he totally knows. Have you seen the statements from Russia and Syria? Go read them and come back.

Okay nigger

I don't know everything. There is evidence for both positions, I will only know where Trump truly stands when we either go to war in Syria or stay out of Syria.

(((They))) certainly hate people who don't jump to conclusions.

So far it doesn't look like we're going in, and hopefully we don't. I don't know the future, and I'm not a psychic. There isn't enough evidence for me to make a conclusion upon. All I know is that Mcmaster and Kushner need Zyklon B showers.

That's what it looks like so far. The bombings didn't do shit and barely hit anything.

THERE'S LITERALLY A SCREENCAP THAT EXPOSES THIS SUPPOSED FRACTURE POINT. FUCK OFF AND GET A LIFE

Keep trying to force it.

Wew, MAT, looks like you got chesscucked

I'm the nigger for not being ignorant? You have that backwards Tyrone

Spicer leaves more confusion behind than anything.

He spun his circuitous logic, and repeatedly made contradictory statements. The only I can tell for certain is that that admin still blames Assad for a nonsensical chemical attack, and is threatening Syria, Russia, Iran, and North Korea with unspecified nastiness.

Considering Syria immediately threatened SCUD launch into Israel over any further US military action, I'd say everyone knows the score, yes.

I cant tell who is shilling who anymore though. Most of these reporters are huge cucks and near mongoloids, why would they ask directly about our concerns on bannon vs kushner?

Actually, I'm posting logic. "IF" only Syrians were referenced, "THEN" it is ambiguous as to whether or not the government or the people are being referenced.
The implication itself may be irrelevant since it may be based of a false premise (since it wasn't said in the stream in that manner), however, the implication itself is valid.

I say we have a dance thread to celebrate shills once again getting BTFO beyond repair.

The pro-Trump shills are false-flagging as anti-Trump shills you retard, we all know it.

The best way to tell a shill is if they use "We must do X!" or something similar. I never trust anyone who actively tries to get Holla Forums to do something on a united effort when in most cases the united effort usually springs up by itself. Nobody ordered the people digging into pizzagate after all, they all did it because they wanted to themselves.

I give them an hour of absolute meltdown, then it'll stop once the money officially gets cut.

you know what, in a weird sort of way, I kind of want this chaos. Isn't that why I started worshiping a god of chaos, if not for chaos
also chaos and order are not mutually exclusive

Because it's an obvious fracture point between nationalist and globalist administration policy. Sounds like Kushner is staying.

Fucking underrated post right here.

Yeah, definitely gonna have to watch this and analyze Spicer's talking points just to figure out what was said. Expect that sometime later tonight or possibly tomorrow. Mixed messages abound.

And why couldn't you post discord caps?

Is that a reference to Major Stroheim?

Satania is for fun, Vigne is for pure waifu.

Oh please lad she was 2nd best, Raphiel being dead last to no ones surprise

Phoneposting. Someone call Sass a faggot, he/she deserves it.

So far the evidence is bad, but I understand if some people need more. Trump fucked up regardless, and Spicer confirmed they are doubling down (which could be due to politics of course). I'm simply stating that these blind Trump supporters need to wake up from their dream. We didn't support Trump for any reason other than advancing our interests. He has stopped doing so.

For sure, but it cracks me up how the MSM kept trying to push the "Trump going after Assad" angle and he kept shutting it down, and with tact. This has been the best confirmation yet since the White House can still be considered the most trusted source of info now that the MSM has been BTFO.

ISIS or al qaeda, same shit, mccain's friends. And the attack had to be planned before hand. To me it just shows how Trump doesn't have any say on the matter when it comes to military action. If he really wanted to make any difference for good he would attack "rebels" and isis, not the opposite.

posting in a legendary thread

If you're getting paid, you need to up your game.

He, it's some fat faggy sounding guy.

who was the reporter that asked about it anyhow?

How about you stop being a faggot and actually watch the press briefing before trying to tell anons what he really meant, then backtracking when called out for it

Hey so now that Spicer destroyed the narrative of war against Syria, does this mean shills continually pushing that angle can be banned now?

Yep. There /r/the_donald thinks the election was about memes and Trump, not about preserving the white race. They're sycophants.

Hahahahahaahahah, what else would you excpect from MAT? This is the smuggest i've ever been, look at these retards sperg out. Spaghetti everywhere.

The money will run out by the end of the day. Shareblue always loses funding the moment the narrative dies.

Good, then this board can finally go back to real discussion and not cuckchan-tier spamming.

Assad has never shown his back to the US and Obama has been causing collateral damage to pro-Assad forces for years. Aggression =/= betrayal.

Talk is cheap, and as such butt-fucking nothing was said here. Maybe whatever Syrians are left lynch Assad after ISIS is routed and the US supports that, maybe the Syrians want to keep Assad and Trump shrugs and says "okay". We still have no fucking idea what's going to happen.

what narrative destruction? Even if assad actually did those things, it still is a way overblown thing. Israel used white phosphorous and instead just keeps on getting mad money. Not even a single punishment. You think that human lives matter even a little bit to these hypocritical idiots and money greedy crooks?

Its a non issue in any way I look at it, from any provided narrative.

In a choice between the Saudis dumping the petrodollar and firing a few missiles into Syria to buy time to come up with an alternative, I would say Trump made the right choice.

Will be interesting to see if in a few weeks, he reverses course on Syria again, and announces a gold backing for the dollar.

But, Spicer said they are going after Assad… Did we watch the same briefing?

The money isn't going to run out because the "shills" are not shills, but angry at Trump for betraying them, dumbass.

I refer you to m'learned shitposter:

Putin, Trump, and Assad are walking a tightrope between getting this issue solved without looking like they are too friendly with each other, which will make them look respectively weak, treasonous, and weak and treasonous. In order for the three of them to work together, they must look like they are all itching to start a brawl. Putin: makes him look strong and alpha, not about to kowtow to the USA. Trump: gets the neocons and the media off his back. Assad: keeps him looking strong for his people. All three want ISIS out of Syria, and all three have agreed to replace Assad with someone else. What you are watching is the geopolitical dance to get this done without either starting World War Three or anyone looking like they are bending over and letting one of the other two guys fuck them where it hurts.

GOING DOWN WITH A FIGHT IS HONORABLE BUT IT'S NO USE

Trump stabbed us in the back.

Your motives are fucking transparent shill-kun. No matter what Trump's lackies say, firing on Israel's enemy speaks louder. Trump was never /ourguy/, never promised to save the white race, and never demonstrated any animosity towards the jews at the root of all our problems. Holla Forums can and should wash its hands of him when he becomes a liability- like he seems to be right now.

shill

I'M IN A GENEROUS MOOD, HERE'S YOUR (YOU) SOCCERNIGGER

You should definitely be banned bro.

Look, I stated in my original post, I wasn't watching it, and based off of the assumptions learned in this thread I posted the implications. They may be irrelevant since they're false premised (i.e. info. picked up here isn't everything nor as completely as one would get from watching the stream), but it doesn't make the implication wrong. However, that's enough of that.

Memes are useful until they aren't, many of these memes have become self-destructive and are causing friendly fire. They need to be dismissed now. The chess, god-emperor, and "Trump is Hitler/Caesar/Mussolini" memes are now so out of touch with reality they need to be allowed to die.

Let's hope to god that Trump unfucks this. I was hoping that he would give us some time before RWDS became necessary.

This is a good assessment of the situation so far, in my opinion. Of course, it could be bullshit, but this is what the situation looks like so far (to me at least).

this more or less, he did build up some trust

track-trump.com/

and he did exhibit good behavior for our cause early on. But it seems like the mental chips have fallen in favor of the jew.

The fight against shills is an evolving fight and we often must change, if we stay in the same place too long they…will adapt as they usually do. They are stupid and have a lot of media power, but they are slow to grasp how we think.

NARRATIVE SO DESTROYED, SHILLS SO BUTTBLASTED, THEY'RE OFFICIALLY POSTING NIGGER PORN.

um… did you just try to do what I think you did but forgot to swap IPs?

That's when you know you've won.

After all this shit Assad deserves a cushy retirement.

Where do you people come up with these blind speculative rationalizations? You're basing his motives on NOTHING but your imagination.

(checked)
I think everyone who voted for him (by that I mean everyone like us) was hoping he would get us the time we need, but it seems he's just herding the evangelicals and other assorted reddit-tier Americans.

That's pathetic.

Nigger porn?

I had that kike filtered. Is he really doing that?

Also, I don't have it recorded, but one of the fags from MAT admits to posting nigger on white fag porn to Holla Forums because "IT TRIGGERS THEM XD", he didn't answer when I asked him why he has shit like that saved on his computer.

Be a man, unfilter, and find out who is really shilling.

Spicer said on Friday that they weren't going to remove Assad while Trump was meeting with Abdullah. An hour later, they come out and tell the press that they are going to attack. Not hard to put things together when you take a little effort to put together a timeline.

No.

I don't see the problem in all honesty.

Posting animu girls getting fucked while cataloging the blatant pro-Trump shilling transpiring? You're god damned right.

(You)

That's the problem, really, isn't it? This is a phase where the game, if it is being played really well, looks pretty much exactly the same as if it is being played really fucking dangerously. I'm hoping we get some solid evidence as to which it is soon. Meanwhile, I'm just judging from what we know of Trump's MO from how he has pulled people's strings in the past. The baby-loving retard hypothesis doesn't fit.

Capped

SOME PEOPLE FORGET ASSAD IS A DENTIST, AND IT WAS IS BROTHER WHO WAS THE WILLING STATESMAN

Maybe. I've been watching JoJo lately and he does constantly gloat about "German engineering/science/architecture/cooking/wiafus are the best in the world!" I actually like him, because he's not the typical cartoonish portrayal of a nazi. Kind of worried that it would be like that when the germans were first brought up, but it's not really a big talking point for any of the characters that they are Nazi's. Kind of refreshing.

Yeah, gonna be a bit of a long haul. Trying to share this information without a bias is going to be difficult, and especially with pro and anti trump shills, Holla Forums, /r/the_donald idiots and any number of other groups shitting up the place like cuckchan is on a daily basis. I can bet that if I were to write up an in-depth analysis of the entire thing, if it didn't get flooded with shills trying to claim this or that hysterically and without evidence other than "Muh 4d chess/Zionist puppet!" it would be slid to hell.

Whoops, didn't realize you were a shill. Filtered :^)

Not hard to differentiate between "removing Assad" and "conducting a strike on an airbase". What are you, retarded? You actually believe Trump will bring back the gold standard, so I guess that question answers itself.

Checked.

best timeline tbh

The bunkers exist because 8/pol/ turning into 4/pol/ was always inevitable. It's a cycle.

I opened up another window, that kike is spamming porn webms.

This. He's just doing the same shit he's been doing, because his enemies have yet to pick up on it.

You mean the people willing to sit back, be patient, and consider all angles before posting cuckchan-tier shit?

While implicitly leaving military action off of the table. He was asked about the possibility of military action and he basically said that once Syria's stable the US will apply economic and diplomatic pressure to enact a regime change while emphasizing that it has to come from the agency of the Syrian people. There's butt-fucking nothing to take away from that besides the shocking bombshell of "the US doesn't like Assad":

Little bit of column A, little bit of column B. I'm sure our various enemies are having a field day shitposting here but there are plenty of our own people who are very vocal and either angry as hell or keeping the faith in Trump.

I suppose it's a good thing that we're not a sovereign nation then.

Also:

I mean, that screenshot from some other anime really seems like a blatant reference to Stroheim. Also if you haven't finished Part 2 yet,
the world is saved thanks to Stroheim

Also, there is a nationalist US president in Part 7 as the main antagonist who makes the JoJo of that part look like the villain and himself like the hero. The author straight up convinces the readers with very good arguments that nationalism is good.

pic related also could be happening. I think you may have a bit too much faith in the humanity of most of these crooks in the ME

This is a good way to start the week off to be honest.

You sure showed me.

Get out of our safe space, you stupid goy, I mean shill. If you don't leave, we'll sic (((ImKampfy))) on you :^).

I have none. However, I've also wasted most of my adolescence and 20s on imageboards and like to think that I can tell the difference between angry foreigners and angry locals.

The State of h8/pol/ in One Image

Consideration of different possibilities doesn't mean sucking Trump's dick regardless of his actions. I'm taking the null stance but leaning more towards Trump being compromised. The fervent denial of people tells me it's likely true because so many have came to that conclusion, but are refusing to accept it and overcompensating.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHOP THE PARTS WHERE SPICER SAID THEY'RE NOT GOING TO DEPOSE ASSAD AND MAKE A THREAD. REALLY LET THE SHILLS HAVE IT

And you think you're winning

His first one has a nigger, now he's spammed a white version, but either way, they're at the porn spamming stage. They're all screaming about bunkers now too, gotta try and split the base while they still are being paid. Also mass replying each other, trying to bumplimit the thread. 2 of them turned off their sage to do it.

/thread

Just remember, this isn't the last chan on the internet, and if we want alternatives to grow there's nobody to grow them but us.

I happen to really like Holla Forums with liveposting, and fortunately none of the circus freaks seem to have found us yet.

What?
You're just going off the deep end now lad. Its fun to watch at least.

To be honest, some part of me thinks the low-cog cuckchan/redditor animu posting is intended to bring that about.
Nothing about these scans seems genuine, and I think at least some have come her with the conscious intent of making the board shit enough that folks want to leave.

It's astounding, isn't it, how long it is taking the "Drumpf is a moron" meme to die. Even after all the evidence we've had to the contrary by now. I think the Trump=idiot meme must be feeding back on itself to the extent that is is continually reinfecting the people who originally put it out there to damage Trump. But it's too useful a meme for its effect on the Democrat herd for them to abandon it, I guess. But it sure does hamper their ability to counter Trump.

Well just look at the groups in the ME, its a fucking chaotic mess. You got the kurds who want to break free from turkey who genocided them?

You got the various islamic splinter groups, some under control by the kikes, some lost, some killed, some petty power struggles.

You got a multitude of "dimensional chess" going on which seems to be incomprehensible for most part whether or not its just oil pipelines, jew removal, jew loving, or jew lebensraum increasing.

I think that most people who look into the ME probably only see madness and stop trying to comprehend it.

I chose to look at the worst side of humanity though, and look at them from the limited Iran lens. Which calls the US the great satan, and also insults russia somewhat too from time to time.

Iran seems simple enough (no dont write your dumb articles you fucking shills), they say they want to kill the jews, they give money to jew killing groups and they actually do it too. So my heart lies with them more or less. They have the banner for the simple folk, for the middle IQ folk and also for us on the upper class (but maybe not smart enough to play this 6 billion d chess) folks

so il choose them

Few are implying hes dumb, most are implying he's sold out.
That you went with the angle you did there is very telling.

He also said that once Syria is stable the US will enact a regime change via economic and diplomatic means and said "Assad has to go" in so many words. There was nothing said unequivocally about Assad here besides the fact that "we came, we saw, he died" is off the table.

It's really what makes it so obvious. I hope they're screaming it still, right up until the day he pulls a Goldenbaum on us.

Essence of the white man's soul, free will.

Low effort, pls try again faggot.

Libshits only know how to double down on already failed tactics.

NO MILITARY ACTION = NO MILITARY ACTION GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL

I can sense your panic. You're losing that carefully-crafted appearance of consensus.

No military action until they say otherwise in a week right? You know we know there are already numerous US troops in Syria fighting alongside the Kurds right?

Yeah, I might mass post across all chans (Yes, even halfchan) just to get it put out there. It would probably help discussion.

No, I mean the people who will cry shill for any amount of questioning of Trump or his actions. I'll admit, I'm a bit of a newfag
No, fuck anyone who says that. I thought Holla Forums was a place for the truth, not a sycophantic forum for Trump. On my first day on this board I saw more truth and honest discussion than I had anywhere else, online or in meat space. I, and I hope others, want that back. If not here, than the bunkers. And then the bunkers for those bunkers, and then the bunkers after those! Those who really search for the truth will never give up, not until they are rotting in the ground, but those they taught to search for the truth will continue their legacy so that the truth is never lost in the greatest web of lies the world has ever seen. We must clear away the fog of obscurity, move the ego from our sight and never be lulled to sleep by the pleasant falsehoods that try to engulf us every single day.
If you don't want that, then why the fuck are you here in the first place?

(you) on the house

They'll never learn. Discord Gamergoons on suicide watch

In a word: Disingenuous.

If you check, you'll see that I wasn't talking about anyone here. I was replying to the user who said, of Trump's political enemies:

It's like you think we've never seen a false flag before.

How many shekels more do you get paid at Shareblue compared to when you worked at CTR?

They're getting buttflustered,

I've got more where that cam from faggot.

What you're missing is the constant "questioning of Trump" you're seeing is a shill tactic that has started up ever since 8ch was hacked and came back. It's a shill tactic designed to derail, and people are letting it work like retards.

Right, totally not someone Israel picked out well in advance and fed it via Kushner.

Senpai was a shitposter. He got banned after calling someone a "neegeer", I got banned for saying that Sass bans people for no reason, after Sass banned a guy who wrote or said nothing for "looking like an alt-right nazi".

Thread's purpose is already up, might as well have some fun right? Also 2 days in, they realized no one would take them seriously, so they started using different flavors of concern to shill.

I made 5 sockpuppets just to call him a faggot. That gets him ultra mad, I assume he's the type of queer who wishes he was a woman.

Gee I guess 4chan endchan 8ch.pl and most Republican voters are shills too, right?

Don't they know that racemixing Asians and Whites is basically making Mexicans?

Native Americans are part of the mongoloid race, and the Spanish are Caucasoid, thereby making the Mestizos basically the same as the Hapas are.

Next time anyone suggests race-mixing mongoloids and whites, tell them that they are breeding Mestizos by another name.

Thanks for proving it.

Maybe you're a mod in that Discord because that's where you're actually from and what your agenda actually is - to try to shut down Trump criticism by false-flagging as a leftist raid. Like I said, this shit isn't new to us. Holla Forumsacks have been playing cat and mouse with this shit for a decade.

Wew lad, I knew communists survived on mental gymnastics, but you just won the special olympics for yours.

Are all redditors this retarded?

Their entire group is either hapas or soccer niggers. It's a shame, if they weren't such faggots, they'd make great 4cucks foot soldiers.

All you're doing is exposing the nose on the other side of the aisle. You're not actually smart enough to argue with a Holla Forumsack and the only one being deceived here is you.

autism

Feels good tbh.

My favorite part about that is the fact that my CSS is fugged, and whenever I filter someone, their posts don't show up as empty, they don't show up at all.

:^)

They don't show up at all for me either, I just see the numbers next to my post, and it's fucking hilarious. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to have your shilled narrative be ignored.

pls make more lewd memes so the next ADL report on Holla Forums looks like it came from exhentai

It's funny how this comment is never out of context on Holla Forums

Lmao

Something's quite telling, wanna know what it is?

autism :^)

reminded of this

Rofl

Nice.

For the record I have dynamic IP. I'm the user who asked if most republican voters were shills too.

I love you too, user.

NOT SENDING THEIR BEST TBH

Kill yourself you (38) faggot.

You're so cute when you're mad.

Oh, reddit…

Oh, discord…

Ok gay shitposter. Filtered.

OP is reddit cancer.