Reminder that if you dare criticise this man you are a ShareBlue/CTR/CREW shill and need to fucking die he is the...

reminder that if you dare criticise this man you are a ShareBlue/CTR/CREW shill and need to fucking die he is the messiah and can do nothing wrong

israel is based btw

Israel are cucks

There has been a crack in our movement and shills are on the offensive to use it

I just don't understand the complete blindness of Holla Forums to Trump's mistakes. He was back pedaling during his campaign on HB1 visas if I recall correctly and Holla Forums criticized him rightfully, why not now?

Leftypol you are aware that if Trump were to step down it wouldn't be neither Hillary nor Bernie, but a much more nationalistic candidate who would fill the vacumm of power, right?

I don't even disagree with you.

Trump already won, TRS and Dailystormer and other agents of zog already did their damage and now the movement can start to get serious for once.
Opposing international jewry in all its incarnations.

No Clinton supporter will ever proudly declare trumps got even more hostile enemy juwes in his team than she could have had, no state agency will tell you Trump is a judeomasonic hoax, leftists may mock Trump supporters because of their gullibility, but they believe in jewish marxist lies so are just as brainless.

Not sure what kind of "shill" will be spreading the facts about Trump being a neo-con kike hoax, only jews would dislike that fact told.

What you are seeing is two years of pent up frustration at having 1,000s of anons banned for merely mentioning Trump may be compromised by his huge associations with the most verminous kikes on Earth.

Holla Forums is anti-kike, whether you like that or not is none of our concern.

Pence was for war with russia btw, when he had debated the other Hillary's guy (forgot his name). Maybe he had a hand in this all too.

what are you going to do when trump inevitably invades syria? continue sucking his dick? he's going to destroy everything we have left to counter the kikes just because his faggot son in law used his daughter to manipulate him

probably mike pence who, as mentioned above is a massive neocon hawk

There's a difference between criticism and just being a shill.

See the difference?

lol this was inevitable, we knew it was going to happen any way,
Making a deal with Russia and Syria was going to be a big gamble from the start, dont kid yourself

Reminder that reported.

Jutify attacking Israel's enemy in one post.

I think he's being gently shown the true ways of the world.

I'm not happy with some of Trump's recent decisions but it would be ridiculous to immediately abandon him over them. That's why you're being called a shill.

Hillary lost, and she will probably die in the next 4 years. just like you will also

thats right fellow redditor
#lockherup

Because 8/pol/ is reddit now.

Thanks, reddit. You contributions are always welcome.

my oh my~
Still keeping with that stance even after barely anyone giving your pitiful existence any attention? Bathetic

you tried

kushner did it . god emperor is helpless victim. syria invasion is against israel. 1488d chess.
trump is ourguy. if you dont disagree you're a shill from discord and shariablue, concerntrolling or d&c shilling.
and a communist of course.

Trump is sending those 150K troops to protect Syria from Israel. Get fucked kike.