Which PS3 model do/did you have?

Do/Did you have Phat, Slim or Super Slim?

The Super Slim one but i never use it because the PS3 has no games.

The slim one.
What an odd thread with seemingly no context, is this datamining or something?

The Phat

none

all three because two of them fucking broke

The phat ps3 is so fucking gorgeous it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I remember way back in 2006 being floored by it when I got one on xmas. It looks like it is from the future and it had a mind of its own. You half expect objects to begin floating around it, and the ps3 to rise off the ground. I remember when anyone walked into my room everyones eyes would draw right to it or they had to run their fingers over it. It made everything else you owned around it look ugly and dated. It was so good looking but all I had for it was that shitty motorstorm game.

What do you guys think of the aesthetic design of the ps3 phat?

The slim one. Is CFW, and reliable.

No shit you think that. Although, I like the design.

I have a modded ps3 fat that overheats since installing rebug and it runs through a vpn.

And I have a slim for my legit purchases.

OG PHAT MOTHERFUCKER. 25+ YEARS OF GAMES PLAYING ON ONE BOX.
Fucking best £100 i ever spent on vidya.

Agreed, the PS3 phat is the most aesthetic console ever released

my brother has an original fat, the ones that can play ps1 and ps2 games. its fucking awesome.

I have a slim one it works pretty great.
Also, apparently using CFW with cobra support, you can emulate plenty of ps2 games.

I had a launch day phat one. The piece of shit broke.

I have a super slim, shit is dope

You don't need cobra shit at all. PS2 classics are just an emulator bundled with a disc image, which can be swapped to something different.

Thanks, Sony.

Original Phat….bought it before the first price drop.

Works just fine after replacing the disc drive and power supply when they failed. 'Cause fuck getting a latter gen Phat as a replacement from Sony.

Mostly used as a blu-ray player now.

I had a fat and switched to the first slim after it broke.

The Spiderman font and the hairline scratches killed it for me. The system should have come with a protective cover of some sort.

You think I support the cancer destroying this industry?

Got a slim that HAD CFW but this retarded nigger was using my PS3 and "upgraded it" to play fucking Black Ops 1 of all things online.

Now I gotta open that shit up and downgrade.

Phat has that ugly font and looks like glossy Windows Vista icons.

Phat with PS2 compatibility.

Rare.

I have a phat, need to eventually get a slim because the fat is loud as hell.

Who has the list of worthwhile ps3 games.

Here you go, bro

there is just 4chin list, our guy is still working on 8ch version

Got the slim specifically for Demons Souls, and purchased a few exclusives here and there when they went on sale. Liked that it did not have red rings of death, a fap browser, and was fairly quiet. Did not like that fact that so many games were released with nearly unplayable slowdown. The souls games were great and there were some okay and good titles too but overall the console and gen itself paled in comparison to the quality of games from the previous two gens. The real star of last gen was the HDTVs you played the games on.

Good thing I didn't sell my PS2
>tfw my PS2 is actually sorta dying

Realign the lazer.

Shit that shit is slick, like shwi shwish shwee

I don't believe the problem is in the laser, my PS2 slim acts like the DVD player is open when it isn't, and stops reading the game unless I put a shoebox on it.

I have the one with games. So, none of them.

Did the PS3 bring the curse?

Mine does that. It's something to do with the pin that presses some button to detect when the door is shut, probably an easy fix.

No, the iPhone brought about the destruction. It allowed normalfags access to the web 24/7.

I only buy consoles that have earned the C-Wizzy Seal of Approval.