MS-13 BEANERS MURDER WHITE TEEN IN LYNCHBURG, VA

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/02/ms-13-gang-members-charged-murder-teenager/

These scum deserve to be skinned alive along with the faggot ass liberals that let them in.

Other urls found in this thread:

wset.com/news/local/friend-responds-to-death-of-raymond-wood
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you look up the White kid, pictures of him are wigger garb and posturing.

First post.

Total wigger. Look at him. What a scumbag. He desevered to die at 17 at the hands three illegal subhuman shitskins.

Sorry, typos. I was pissed. Fuckhead

Well first off he looks Mexican. Secondly I don't see how wearing a Ralph Lauren polo equates to being a wigger.

First post every time all day every day

Another win for multiculturalism.

ay

Woman in the last image deserved it. Shouldn't have gone to a fucking party that shitskins invited her to. Shame she didn't die.

I think the solution here is obvious.

you deserve to die

That's not a wigger you tard

It figures you faggots wouldn't understand sarcasm.

???

What about him isn't white?

His features look like a half breed. Secondly You know what 90% of Holla Forums looks like?

HE'S TOTALLY MESSICAN, GUYS! LOOK AT ME! HO HO! I'M TOTALLY TRUTHFUL!

Kill yourself you fuckin IDIOT

plz

Dude you just suck at being sarcastic; you don't need to bring up autism. Just admit you can't be sarcastic and that you failed at it.

IT'S OK

Poe's law will always be a thing.

[Checked]

Look at those fine, upstanding young white Americans! That's the future of our nation you're seeing!

It's okay, it's one of your key defining features after all.

As I look into it he defiantly was into the nigger culture also lived in some beaner neighborhood.
wset.com/news/local/friend-responds-to-death-of-raymond-wood

Strike a nerve on your appearance did it?

Nah I'm not mad nor autistic, user. I socialize very well with you faggots and others, but, I mean who needs to convince you? I just want you to admit your idea of what sarcasm is, is just abhorrently WRONG.

Hang all three of em.

Go sulk somewhere else.

So nothing specific at all? Kike.

I assume half of Holla Forums is white and the other half is jewish and shitskin shills such as yourself but I don't really count the latter half.

Not pissing on the validity of your post, but learn some fucking spelling and grammar.

user plz attack me more whilst never defending your claim or proving mine to be wrong

also (CHECKED)

fuggg

He isn't White and neither are you.

Daily reminder firebombing everything between Peru and Mexico solves half the world's problems.
The other half is solved by nuking the entire middle east

You aren't either if you can't learn English. :

Because he tilts his head while taking a selfie with a mirror? Do you know what a wigger is?

Americans everyone

That's a weird view to hold, user. You know if I look back at your earlier posts; you definitely come off as some shitskin or mongloid half-breed.

WEIRD

Keep projecting paco.

Hurr durr if you don't know English you aren't White amrite XDDDD

Is that a Polo shirt? Since when is that shitskin garb?

I've said it once and I'll say it again the mestizo menace is THE greatest threat to white America

You should stop posting now. You sound like an imbecile.

I'm guessing you're a spic. You have to go back.

You're being ironic aren't you? A polo is about as white as it gets, and he looks to be of decent stock. This is a damn shame.

I don't see why they don't start enacting the death penalty on the first federal crime illegals do
Would cut down on the crime rate by alot, can't come back across the border or do crime if you're dead
How many more people have to die by those who simply don't belong here to begin with?

I'll say it again. We're being invaded, whether cucks want to believe it or not. We (read: burgercucks) may want to be all peace love and tolerance, but the enemy doesn't. You cannot lie next to a mad dog. We're being invaded, and they don't care if you voted shillary. It's going to come to two paths: war, or america becomes the next sweden.

I say, put a rifle in the hands of each man, form a line that spreads from coast to coast, march south, shoot every spic in sight. Empty the territory and take everything down to the panama canal. how about that, you la raza and ms13 faggots? Reminder a bullet costs 40 cents. Not even a hundredth of a day's welfare payments per paco. In other words, the campaign would have paid for itself several times over by the time we finish marching.

And then we get beachfront resorts.

Manifest destiny : north to south edition.

All the replies to this post and not understanding sarcasm, holy shit those dense motherfuckers!

This white kid is the typical example of a random normie, he didn't deserve to die. We can see the threat of the subhuman scum the liberal lefty loons allow into our lands, his death is going straight into the memory hole of the MSM. Can't have people growing weary of illegals now can we.

Embed related is how we should dead with the liberals who let them in.

Too quick. Much, much, much slower forms of death are required.

you beat me to it user. holy fucking newfaggot invasion. How do you NOT get such obvious sarcasm?

your autism is showing

He's not going to do that because he is a 4gag regular. They have been shitting up this board for the pass couple of months more than they usually do.

This
They need to be made to feel fear and shame again

He would of fit right in with the Alt Right.

Calm down faggot. People make mistakes, especially hormonal women.
Quit being such a resentful little bitch and maybe one will actually talk to you. From there you can save a nice girl from subhuman trickery by having a party yourself.

Kek!
A message to lynch Jews and an amusing place to get killed by a mob of unsightly individuals! a two-for one special subtle joke!

Usually I correct weary to wary, but in this case weary actually also makes sense.

Do the same as that video with the faceless beaner screeching and nail their bodies on the great border wall.

Burg: castle, fortress
Berg: mountain

Fix your sarcasm detectors retards.

Those spics need to be flayed

Imagine how subhuman a criminal is. Now imagine how subhuman a spic criminal is. They lack the spark of life and higher thought which makes a human being human.

Soon to just surpass the claque and be called Lynchmountain.

Looks like a nice kid, why do you say he's a wigger? Because he has a polo shirt? Kys

There's a joke in there somewhere.

This.

clearly we are being raided by people acting oblivious for screenshots or something haha

what part of burn the coal pay the toll dont you understand?

kys