Mods, can we PLEASE start banning all criticism against our God Emperor? These shills are getting fucking annoying...

Mods, can we PLEASE start banning all criticism against our God Emperor? These shills are getting fucking annoying. I keep posting smugs to ward them off, but they WON'T GO AWAY. They're just mad because Trump is supposedly helping Israel by striking Syria, even though it's just a coincidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LTG5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/LTG5o

Wake up, user.

While there's certainly shilling going on, too, Holla Forums is not a cult of personality for Trump. We are critical thinkers.

Get fucked.

That's not an user you're talking to. At best it's a fucktard from r/thedonald and at worse it's a shartblue fag consensus cracking.

Look it's every type of shill.

Why not make a containment thread, and ban outside of that? The pro and anti trump shilling in general is sliding everything else going on.

We have ID's.

fuck off nigger, nothing should be above criticism
if you think the criticisms are unfounded, you are free to correct them with arguments of your own

Look, they're trying to make it a safe space where you can't post pro trump. Soon it'll be no maga hats. Then no pepes, after all he's an ebil racyis. This is legitimately pathetic.

Nvm I'm drunk.

Look again you stupid fucking faggot.

Replying to everyone and calling them a shill is the lowest form of shilling. It's just shitposting at that point.

Shit, my sarcasm detector was down

Reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

fuck off nigger, drink bleach

It's true you faggots are T_D crossposters.

Learn to into sarcasm, OP is dripping with it.

OP, this is why ironic shitposting is still shitposting. There are too many low IQ mouthbreathers who can't recognize it.

Let me guess, the OP was playing 1488D chess to the tune of
Get out.

Op i havent strayed from the emperor but we are not commies and we do not ban people (if you can call shills people) for wrongthink.

HOW TO DEAL WITH SHILL:
1: Call out shill for being jidf
2: call him a faggot
3: hide comments after you have called out there faggotry and continue marching on for the emperor

fuck i meant
"their" instead of "there"
This is what i get for watching bob ross while i shitpost

Minimum 50% of Trump voters are against this war. This is not a real question guys, they're already banning trump criticism and evidence of pro trump shilling. It's to get a fake "concensus". It will happen. They have taken over the board long time ago.

If they did that, free speech here would be impossible. Better to have shilling than circlejerking, because at least shilling can be identified.

I get that but the counter threads are equally cancerous. Create a cyclical thread and let them all fight it out there so other shit can get done.

they are owning this board dude. have you not seen the pinned threads.

Every time

No, OP is mocking the redditors who are spamming Holla Forums for being insufficiently loyal to Trump. The "just a coincidence" should have been an obvious tell, since "coincidence" is commonly mocked on Holla Forums.

But you didn't pick up on that because you're low IQ. And that's why OP's ironic shitpost is still a shitpost.

Regardless, a thread was killed by and OP is a massive faggot.

then why are most of the pinned threads defending trump, if they are from reddit?

Exactly, OP is a faggot and this is a bait thread.

Because the mods are fucking shit. Are you just now figuring this out?

OP makes a low quality bait/shitpost cuckchan style thread.
No, it's still idiotic.

OP was obviously being ironic.

you're still retard for falling for it

I'm not against Trump yet, but this is Shill Mitchell posting.

lmao
get fucked trumpcucks

Remember what temporarily purged them from the homeland on april 1st.

y'know what fuck it i'm just gonna go hang out on other boards to discuss things like vidya and why traps aren't gay until this all blows over and we can have reasonable discussion again.

Holy fuck, shills are on fire

If anyone of you think this way, end thyself.

fuck more truth after your picture, now you need to post five more.

Nice shitlib mentality you got there

I'm not sure Trump is kiked yet, but Trumpcucks who defend his every move are, or they're retarded boomers.

I'm not even totally against the syrian strike, but "don't question the God-Emperor" is retarded.
This is not cuckchan, this is not T_D, this is not a cult of personality.
If Trump starts sucking the globalist cock, we'll call him out on it, every time.

now i don't think that's a proper english sentence but if that's supposed to be insulting to anime i'm gonna say such mean things to to you, b..baka.

During the election, we scared so many normies, explaining how Hillary wanted WW3 with Russia.
And now the fucker does it anyway? And what's the causus belli, a bunch of kids gassed by Mossad? When kids are burning in Yemen, or raped under D.C.? This is cucked beyond belief, if you can't see that, you're a normie.

True. If we elected Trump to avoid war with Russia and preserve Assad and Trump does the opposite of both, It will be Kek greatest irony. Oh man it'd be hilarious if it weren't so horrible.

Mostly this.

t. controlled op shill