China Offers trade concessions

China Offers trade concessions

Reuters: "China offers trade concessions to avert trade war with US"

htt p://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-trade-idUSKBN17B13R

Why would China offer trade concessions? Perhaps because Trump has them convinced he'd start WWIII over a false flag. Imagine how he'd react at something legitimate.

Of course they'd give him what he wants. He's a madman. Or is he?

I'm a little mixed on this. It's nice to get something, but it appears to be scraps. And on top of that beef is pricey enough without demand going up.

And financial investments? We need more detail than that. It's a start I guess.

I assumed this would be the case. I want to see how things pan out first. I still think people should fuss at Trump every chance to make sure he doesn't flip. If he goes back to his old self, I'll gladly feel like a fool for doubting him.

Rather surprised how quick this thread has fallen. Bump.

"Reactionary" is a word by extreme left to say "we are main narrative".
When they say that you just need to reply "you seem like you are reacting a lot to Trump :^)"

It doesn't appear to be scraps – it is scraps. It's absolutely nothing.
The overwhelming majority of the US population has absolutely no ability to seriously invest in China and any reciprocal "investments" China makes here won't be any different than the shit they pulled with Smithfield pork or the Canadian oil fields.

If this is what Trump wants [OP's phrasing, not mine], then prepare for the total killshot on White America and a total assault on White Russia in collaboration with China.

>and killed four probable prisoners of war, considering they knew 6 hours in advance it was going to be struck and evacuated the base someone has to be left in the wreckage after all
There's nothing to be mixed on you stupid faggot.

second thread I've seen with this narrative this morning
I almost think it's getting pushed so hard that legitimate chess moves get ignored in future

TIDF just can't stop shitting up the fucking board.

Are you retarded? You realize that type of investment is the same kind that compsnies like apple made in china right? The kind that involvesdthem building plants, factories, and distribution centers? It means they're making it easier for chink entrapeneurs to create jobs in America.

It's getting pushed so hard because the zionist refuse over at reddit doesn't like the sustained rejection of and resistance to the unrelenting parade of turds Trumpstein keeps deucing into the punchbowl.

What's Holla Forums's favorite mein Kampf quote faggot?

No, you dumb faggot. They are going to make it easier for China to import its workforce into its companies here – just like China is doing in Canada.

I read this today it didn't see like such a big deal.

Tell me the good part?

I'm pretty sure this is far from over. China needs spanked, and a carrier group up its ass is a start. The trade stuff I'm not too wise on but it looks minimal. But maybe that is just the start, in which case it's too soon to judge.

I'll mix my cock down your mom's throat faggot.

You dont even know what the fuck you're talking about. Answer my question retard.

Who knows? 90% of the current userbase are glue sniffing election season leftovers who haven't ever read the book. If I had to choose I'd go for his recollection on what it was like debating jews. Jelly, fingers, etc. Anyway, filtered.

I've read about that on ZH, I'll see if I can find the article.

What is the second chapter of Mk about faggot? You're obviously not from here.

No, it looks like it's getting wrapped up and most of the board is too dumb to see what is actually happening here. Trump is going to attack Russia, not China. He isn't going to do a fucking thing he talked about during his campaign.

You're trying way too hard.

Still can't answer. The eternal goon strikes again. Any of you other faggots game?

Well user, you seem so well informed on the board's culture, what's the quote? I saw it today at least twice.

You should have put on a trip to hit the full gamut of jewish posting.

Yeah, you think that's it? Wake up to what is happening. Every single country Trump wants to take out is a Russian proxy, not a Chinese one [no, North Korea is not a Chinese puppet state]. Nobody in corporate America makes anything in Russia or really cares about selling anything but cars there. Russia is also a convenient White country to gleefully sic the spic-nigger hordes of the Kwa on.

Fuck off back to reddit.

Confirmed for brainlet user. Youre not fit for shilling here.

If he did that he'd have an uprising on his hands.
They did until obongo put sanctions on it

You want the quote word for word? Why don't you just copy paste itself then, instead of staring at your screen thunderstruck?

What a mess of a sentence. Getting flustered shill? I'm not doing your homework for you, maybe you should have lurked more. You type like sass on the discord, very faggoty.

No, he really wouldn't. Not unless all that internet propaganda about Russian missiles and jamming is accurate and America finds itself without a navy in short order.

Filtered.

This all rests on the condition that the missile strike is the end of Trump's attack on Syria. If he escalates instead of walking away then it doesn't matter how many auxillary benefits we get, because none of them can justify anoother war for israel.

Yep. And so far he's had all weekend to do so.

Haha got you you stupid faggot. I'm one of your discord mods BTW, and thats only one of my sockpuppets.

found the goon

This really.

The worst part is they're organizing on reddit. Even they know how cancerous they are.

And filtered. Again.

I still think it's too soon to tell, and I say that as someone who still has some faith in him. As others have pointed out the problem is that the next time a gas attack happens Trump is going to be seriously compelled by all the usual suspects to do another strike, and probably more since they'll claim the first strike wasn't enough of a deterrent. Right now the only upshot to this situation is that Holla Forums has gotten sick of memory holing Trump's questionable bed fellows and excusing his every mistep. Going forward we can at least criticize him again like we did when it looked like he was cucking on immigration on the campaign.

It's just a game, at this point.
When you balance trade, the people of both countries win, but the wealthiest 1% or 2% make less shekels.
When you have a trade imbalance, the upper 1% or 2% of the wealthy win, everyone else loses.

The Chinese wealthy and the Western wealthy are allies in this, and they want to continue the trade imbalance.
President Trump wants trade balanced, otherwise he'll shut trading with China down entirely (wealthy lose, Chinese workers lose, American-base industries and workers win).

The wealthy will not go down without a fight, they have a nice gravy-train going now, and they don't want to lose it.

Or in other words, the Chinks were completely cucked at the meeting.
And Trump ordering the strike right before it showed that he is capable to go even further with Norks.

I think that the Chinks are aware and scared shitless that their attempt at a coup with the Hillbeast moneywhore(she's a blatant maoist) failed.
Trump knows this due to insider intelligence that Obama didn't bother to erase. And he has an easy leverage. You wanted to fuck us and destroy ourselves in a nuclear WW with the Russians?
Now, you're going to be a good little yellow pet and you're going to do as we say or you're getting a dose of freedom in your commie ricebowl.

Do you see Taiwan across the straight? Do you see the Uygurs? Do you see Tibet? Be a good little dicked Chink and obey your master.
And China WILL IMPLODE. Once the industry comes back to USA, their country will loose their only trump card against the US and a major source of currency. Then, they'll go into a depression and the communist party will loose the Mandate of Heaven.

Because their economy would implode if the US started adding tariffs to their goods. Has nothing to do with Syria. Stop being a Kushner kike shill.

Speaking of sentence structure.
Reverting to unrelated criticism is typical strategy of leftists. It happens just before nonsensical gibberish.

How many times has a negotiation ended after half of a round? I doubt trump, who became The Donald, generally negotiates with this template.
Opposition : shitty, irrelevant offer
Trump: Ok, great!

Doesn't really seem like his style.

The point about China's offer is not "what", it is that they offered anything at all. That is a new development that did not occur in the recent past

Go back to reddit.

Still not tired of winning.

Ouch (imagine high-pitched squeal)

Regardless of my opinion about trump betrayal, I was pointing out the reversion to jewery in argument strategy.
I don't agree with bombing Syria for reasons that were presented by WH, administration, neocons, democrats, stumpy McCain, or the closeted gay leprechaun, and China's offer was shit.
I went full-on Trump, knowing it was a huge gamble but we all knew the outcome with the other side.
Rather than devolving into anger over "sudden" betrayal, I will be holding my end of the bargain and moving forward.
If trump has flipped, been tricked, fell prey to grandfathely sentiment or was infected with a liver fluke that is now happily eating his brain, I am still in a much better position to prepare for defense of my white, saxon children.
Flailing in place while shrieking doom and destruction does not advance that cause.

take a look at the mod log, this board is reddit.

He's getting good press so people see it as a positive.

China wants the USA to waste time and resources fighting stupid wars.

We already had this thread OP and its not concessions they are allowing ((((FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT))) read: building factories and making jobs in China and not America for the cheap labor and costs, exactly the opposite of what people need. while allowing US beef exports. Beef exports that China doesn't have to buy, can tax so its not competitive with Chinese beef. All the while ignoring that China is a currency manipulating shit hole that Trump said he would tackle immediately (he backed down and went with plan kike)

Chinks posture all the time to the point where you basically only assess them by action. The isolationist America is what the chinks want because it allows them to further dominate Asia.

The Chinese know what happened when Germany passed by the British Empire economically. Two world wars, Britain impotently trying to destroy the German infrastructure. They desperately try to avoid the Kaiser's arrogance, so as not to provide the waning power USA with a casus belli. Hopefully the trasition from a US-dominated to a China-domniated world can take place peacefully.

So if USA has a problem with China's trdae surplus, they are willing to negotiate about whatever ticked off the Americans this time.

USA is happy to oblige.

Yea, no.

???
Explain?
They've moved from 3rd world to world #2 in 30 years without killing anyone. So why now?

no it doesn't you lying shit; you don't even have any info to back that up. You just talk out your asshole and claim, "OH I'M RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY SO!" just like some goon faggot, kike, or feminist would do.

a king cant take another king

You're not Jewish or Muslim. What do you care about the price of beef infidel? You can eat pork like all the other peoples Rome enslaved.

Assess China by action? When in history have they ever really acted. I realize they are getting more aggressive now but this is only recently. He says "peaceful rise" because chinks don't know anything else. They've always been pretty irrelevant on the world stage. Hell if we had let them, they would all be Japan now.