T_D is butthurt we aren't turning into neo-cons

They're so butthurt they're actually complaining about it on cuckchan, and they're getting shat upon left and right for it.

They use boggiemen like "ShareBlue" in order to ram falsehoods into the agenda.

Keep doing whatever you're doing you glorious faggots. This is the last bastion of truth on the internet. Don't listen to the T_D shills who are shitting on the mods on 8/pol/.

Listen, we know you make threads about "T_D" and reddit on purpose to shit up this board and to spread discourse. No one goes there. No one gives a fuck. Sage.

I see nothing in that image about neocons or anything about Holla Forums besides there being a lot of shill, which is true.
Why would the butthurt D&C not also be shills at work? Holla Forums is the only large place with a memeplex strong enough to fend off garbage ideologies.

This thread is specifically about a butthurt T_D piece of shit trying to spread lies about 8/pol/'s moderation team.

Pic related is his ban

T_D runs deep in this one.

memeplex memeplex memeplex memeplex memeplex memeplex memeplex memeplex garbage thread

Have you ever been so mad you keep replying with a sage to a thread you're not interested in?

Honestly this may be the only thing that could have any chance of restoring post quality on Holla Forums to a pre-election standard. (R) normies get out. You never belonged here. Hopefully your encounter with Holla Forums has left you at least slightly more informed about the actual state of affairs in the world but now it's time to go back. You won't be missed.

I can't tell if we're actually being shilled by T_D or if half the userbase is just retarded. I keep seeing the same bullshit (((arguments))) posted here again and again in multiple threads, like:

It's both. I doubt there's organized shilling from T_D. It's just that the posters who are making those arguments are retarded T_D users who came here during the election and had no real concept of what this place is. It's the fact that half the userbase is useful idiots from T_D.

no smart person is surprised.

donald trump was the best available choice for americans, and probably will be in future
t_d just took the trump-pill and don't see him as a useful tool or have any wider political goals

You wanna know how I know you're a shill?

=HURR DURR LET'S KEEP TRYING TO FALSE FLAG CONFLICT BETWEEN POL AND REDDIT EVEN THOUGH IT HASN'T WORKED FOR THREE DAYS, TALK ABOUT IT IN MY DISCORD, I'M 4'11' AND WEIGH 500 POUNDS

Reminder it was OP who created that probably created that thread since many are calling out this place as a bunch of T_D supporters on 4chan

(checked)
top fucking kek

I'm not even completely against what Trump did as I still think there is a solid chance of it being a false flag play but to think Neocon is a shill buzzword is fucking retarded

rolling

off by 1

kek no we are Trumpcirclejerkers and any other views get banned,OP is probably a reddit thedonald shill.
0.02 kushnerbux has been deposited into your account m8.

I wonder if Trump had any part in making Aiden Gillen do the hands, seeing as Trump Tower is in the film

no smart person is surprised.

Other than the first one, the second two arguments do not appear here, this is how I know you're a shill. And why don't you get started on the ((((arguments)))) coming from the other side. They've been pointed out already multiple times, your tribe has no power here.

Another word that needs to be filtered.

Underrated post. The Fall of Trump was prophesied by the cards from the very beginning.

We did go from 2200 IPs to 2700 in the space of four hours. Such a migration is unnatural to say the least, without some kind of catalyst or driving force.

However these could have been just old Holla Forumsacks who never jumped on the Trump-train to begin with, or Holla Forums goons or many of the banned IPs that were unbanned when Holla Forums went down.

Come to think of it, that hack was pretty fucking convenient for all the shills given the timing and circumstances.

Was Holla Forums hacked not for malice but rather for the bans to be wiped and every cunt from Holla Forums to JIDF shills to be able to post here again.

There was a post on The_Donald that told people to come on here and fight a fictional enemy ShareBlue (who now supports Trump because he's completing Hillary's objectives) who they pretend is everyone against Trump.

Your nose is showing

All I can say is that if Trump is the one who ousts Assad…Kek's chaotic nature will have turned against us. Goddamn if Trump turns into Jeb Clinton I'm gonna be pissed.

Why wouldn't they support Trump? The election is over.
antifa was beating up people protesting against Trump calling him racist
The media is supporting Trump

Seriously, you can't be this dull.

halfchan is shit and there's nothing you can do about it

a thread died for this shit.
a perfectly good thread, and you killed it.

…Jeb! Surge…

Sweet Lord Kek, Please Continue.

I said T_D was founded by Zionists months ago. Kikes like jcm267, a founder of T_D, and his friends thought it was funny when Rachel Corrie was crushed to death by an IDF bulldozer and they went around making jokes about it. He also carried out false flag attacks on himself and blamed it on libertarians so plebbit gave him thousands of "free" votes. Regardless of how you feel about lolbertarians and Palestinian-supporting shitlib protesters, it's proof enough that T_D has been run by kikes from the very beginning. These are the same kikes who were going around saying "just because it's America First doesn't mean we can't support our allies". What has Israel ever done to prove it's an ally?

T_D was founded by a Holla Forumsack ciswhitemalestrom. However, once it reached around 70k, the original mods were purged replaced with kike shill. csm deleted his account, and I haven't been back since about March 2016. I only use reddit for Sam Hyde's subreddit and for the occasional video game shit.

csm was 4/chan Holla Forums though.

No user, T_D was founded by jcm267, it was kiked from the very beginning.

Thankfully not even cuckchan is this retarded. I was looking at the climate over there last night and they were calling out blatant pro-Trump shills, et cetera. I dare say better than people here have.

It doesn't make any difference, they're trying to shill their neo cohen shit here.

True. Plus T_D is reddit, which is next level faggotry anyways.

Well it won't work. We're not ignorant normies. We know what's happening in the ME, and we know that secular dictators are the only dam protecting us from they going full (((wahhabi))), and we know that shia and hezbollah, while not our friends, are the enemy of our TRUE enemy.

Checked, but the goal is not to make us neo cohen but clog the board and stop people from getting closer to the mann behind the scene.

The board is already quite clogged due to the sunrise shit anyway. Our chief priority should be figuring out a new, preferably decentralized host. We're a culture, not a URL.

It matters just a little. Cuckchan was convinced that t_d was their colony. If it was controlled by jews from the very beginning, then those same jews were successfully psy-opping cuckchan at the same time. It's more evidence to the theory that Kushner was leading a shill campaign

Some guy that works on blazechan said he'll try to implement the pick your mod team feature.

Get a real job, faggot.

We've known this for a long time

That was far more recently, I tried to warn 8ch about not getting caught up with T_D long before that. Many anons got the message, many did not. Never forget that if we go to plebbit it's on a mission of infiltration to undermine the site and redpill people. Because this is a public forum they are aware of this and will reverse-infiltrate. T_D is not and has never been our friend.

Anchored?!

It turned out to be a moderately successful surprise, this /mlpol/ debacle. It did shew away the shills and redditors, it seems.

They're afraid.

this, fuck these ziocuck neocons.