Post your face when you realize that shareblue and liberal shills new job is defending the man they literally called...

Post your face when you realize that shareblue and liberal shills new job is defending the man they literally called Hitler for 6 months.

yea its hilarious

So you are saying this board is now full of liberals now.

just stick to natsoc its the true path

This thread

My real face is laughing it's ass off.

post your face when you realize that the Mainstream media has to backpeddle on 6 months of anti-trump shilling.

You're very clearly not from here.

That's not an argument.

Reported

More incredible 6-Million Degree Chess from the G-D Emperor! What an overwhelming victory! After doing what they wanted, they praised him a few days for it! The madman!

Hello, Imkampfhy.

Still working for obama?

He just has a family of kikes to trick the kikes obviously

forgot pic

Dude, fuck trump….

This is MY war.

You fucking tools.

What I'm noticing is that there's multiple shill groups hitting us and attacking each other. Anyone who is confused is getting caught up in the crossfire.

Why would they defend him? I would think they are the ones trying to get us even or riled up to try and kill Trump so Pence can take the seat and then use Trump's death as a means to wage open and all out war on us under the guise of fighting white extremists. It would be too perfect of a plan and it amazes me that people don't realize it.

I see what you did there: if someone defends Trump, they're a liberal shill now. True (((nazis))) attack Trump.

You're the liberal. Fuck off!

Becuauese he now submits to them.

That does not make sense and I explained why. Why would they defend him instead of trying to get people to off him and then install Pence in place since then they could pin the blame on a disgruntled Trump fan and wage war on us? Why would they defend him when they have much to gain doing otherwise?

Report and move on, you're feeding this monster

You're right. I should have ignored him on his tripfaggotry alone.

Ofcourse they're not gonna defend him. As long as he does what they advocate he's a strong leader of the free world. If he decides to stick with his campaign promises he's back to being an orange racist closetnazi who is a threat to (((democracy))). You never defeat your opponent by doing what they want of you. It's like if Netanyahu starts acting in the interests of whites all the sudden. You'd advocate for him to do more in the interest of whites and as soon as he does something kikey again he can fuck off back to his oven.

I don't.

You do.

Now get to work.

What an elloquent rebuttal.

Yeah, what he should have said is:
Filtered.

soon they're going to say: I know Trump is the worst president ever and he might start WW3 if he invades Syria but …but I support the… the humanitarian regime change to get rid of Assad and …put the islamofascists in power, because, mmm… Democracy, Human Rights, little children, what else, …did I say Democracy?

Chess

shut up faggot

They're already starting to.

Yep, saw that tactic coming a mile away. They're not all that creative aren't they?

You now

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This shilling is so transparent, I'm starting to think it's a false-flag.

We should strike assad

Mfw OP is a shill