Why did Trump strike Syria?

Why did Trump strike Syria?
Simple.
For weeks nothing but Russia, Russia, Russia…
Now lugenpresse reports that Russia is so angry and Trump may have started WW3.
Mainstream media narrative obliterated like 1000 Syrian runways and exposed as the joke it is to even the most blue pilled goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.
thepiratebay.org/torrent/3923768/(Ebook_-_English)_Adolf_Hitler_-_Mein_Kampf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to sage, filter, and hide this zionist damage control bullshit.

N-NO HE LITERALLY INVADED AND NUKED SYRIA AND GASSED EVERYONE IN A LEPPO AND HES A TRAITOR NEOCON SHILL KIKE CHESSFAG DRUMPF KIKE RUSSIAN COMMUNIST REDDITOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I appreciate your concern rabbi

lmao this fucking retard doesn't even know the basics

E-CELEB SHILLS INCOMING
Spit out those black pills before you OD.

soundcloud. com/thoughtcrimeusa/ep9_wwiii

NATSOC OR DEATH - GAS THE KIKES

(Ebook - English) Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf
thepiratebay.org/torrent/3923768/(Ebook_-_English)_Adolf_Hitler_-_Mein_Kampf

to be fair, the strike was pretty weak. seems like show

Obviously and strictly an effects (political) based operation. If the US wanted to "respond" for real they could wipe the entire base off the map for half the price. If hillshit was in office the US would have been balls deep in the SAF and muh Russian two months ago.

This isn't going to accomplish much for long. Trump should have launched missiles on the press instead. That would be the final solution.

D-drumpfkins t-this is my board now

Whats A Leppo?

So he did it for muh PR?

It's short for Leppopotamus

Mind walking me through that again?
Yeah real successful changing the subject. Its not like this attack has spurred and viddcated their bullshit about Russia…
Yeah and half of them are praising trump for it. Now if he does change back(which i assume is what you're​ arguing) that will just let them return to their shit while rightly pointing out trump's flip flop. Press aren't worth the price of the missiles alone.
Which trump has tied himself to by crying about the "Assad gassing".

You don't convince the zogling, you don't argue with the zogling, you force a situation upon him where it's fight or die.

Jesus Christ, how much are you kike loving faggots getting paid?

A show for our greatest ally

Can I file a suggestion to your incompetent kike superiors so it will be more fun for us to uncover you?
Treat Holla Forums like an intelligent woman. More finesse and less power/numbers of shills.
The only thing that your emotional mass wave attack is doing is strengthening our core and redpilling the lurkers. People aren't as stupid as you project them to be.
In 1 week, when your effort is called off, we're just going to return stronger as ever. Just as it happened in fall when it became impossible to post on Holla Forums and it's subsequent restoration, we expected your arrival now, when you think we are the weakest.
You guys are in need of some good strategists. But as it is with all nespotic/marxists organizations, the smart ones have to be culled.

…the same. T_D you are grasping at straws, 4D chess is the last refuge of a desperate man.

It doesn't matter when, but if Trump attacks Assad again. One attack was enough for Holla Forums to stop using MAGA memes. A second one would have people start making their own brand of anti-Trump propaganda.

Holla Forums is always right you filthy ShariaBlue shill.

Your have no power here, heeb.
Sho shoo.

The far right has made no show of power.

If the deep state kills or impeaches Trump and replaces him with Pence then what would happen?

This isn't Holla Forums, this is a shill board larping as Holla Forums.

Nobody cares about being friendly with Russia. Trump never cared about the media in the past, why worry now?

Nothing would happen. Different puppets, same puppeteers…