"Ending White privilege starts with ending Jewish privilege"

"Ending White privilege starts with ending Jewish privilege"

BACKLASH: Students have figured out that WHITE JEWS are "privileged" 10X as much as "white males" are privileged.
As if we did not know. White college students are apparently getting sick of being ripped to shreds by Jewish professors and bashed into oblivion by Jewish psy ops that point the finger at white males (and whites in general) for being too well off, all the while whites in general are 10X less well off as Jews.

In response to the constant bashing, they have started posting flyers around college campi nationwide which quote Pew research center data to prove the point. It cannot be refuted, the flyers are accurate. And the response from the college administrations and Jewish community is that "It is wrong to direct hatred against any group, and Jews are the victims".
Well, I guess the truth only works for as long as the Jews are safe from it then. Since the flyers are accurate, and the obvious objective of the "white privilege" crap being pushed in colleges is ending white privilege, OBVIOUSLY THE JEWS ARE THE FIRST THAT NEED TO BE PUNISHED and the people posting the flyers should be put on a pedestal for shining the light on such an obvious truth.

You can see a sob post that talks all about how bad the flyers are HERE.

thecollegefix.com/post/31745/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/xxSwN
82.221.129.208/pages/jewishprivilege4.gif
82.221.129.208/pages/jewishprivilege1a.gif
82.221.129.208/pages/jewishprivilege2a.gif
82.221.129.208/pages/jewishprivilege3.gif
mediafire.com/?klkavjoc6iasq58
archive.org/details/ChristopherBollynArticles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An archive:
archive.fo/xxSwN

Kikes have already attacked the statistics. They think one small discrepancy topples the entire argument. They use this tactic all the time.

Maybe in 60 years (((students))) will discover jews are not white.

That's optimistic.

Has the Great Triggering finally begun?

If both of these statistics are correct then Jews are over represented 4x in the 1% compared to whites with respect to their to IQ and population size.

Really gets them gears turning.

oh boy, things are getting good. how does one download copies of these fliers… for scientific purposes of course

Looks like it's prime time for anyone living at/near a campus to start redpilling the normalfags and libtards on their jewish overlords. Take for instance, I'm sure the cucks are looking for anything that assures them that it's not the poor wittle holocoaster victims that turned the world to shit.

Got a source for your numbers? It would be strange if Israel of all places were the ones sending us their best.

Best burn I've seen all year from another user;

Burn level: Gamma Ray Burst

Last time I was on a campus (in a social studies hive of scum) the amount of anti trump propaganda and white bashing and minority cucking was incredible.

Some of these posters would go down a treat. We really need to get the SJWs anti jewing it'd be fucking hilarious watching Soros' own army turn upon him and his kikedemons.

Baby steps, user. Normals talking about the Jews at all is big.

82.221.129.208/pages/jewishprivilege4.gif
82.221.129.208/pages/jewishprivilege1a.gif
82.221.129.208/pages/jewishprivilege2a.gif
82.221.129.208/pages/jewishprivilege3.gif

Let's see just where the Great Triggering ends…

CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR AMERICANS.pdf mediafire.com/?klkavjoc6iasq58

The slippery slope works both ways doesn't it?

Ohhhhhh yes!!!

Enjoy the download I put together recently!

Christopher Bollyn Articles
archive.org/details/ChristopherBollynArticles

Jews are a privileged elite in the US. Their approach is similar to other countries whose elites are culturally or ethnically different from the majority. It is often apparent from the outside, like ethnic Swedes who dominate the politics in Finland. Unfortunately, it is difficult for the host population to identify due to propaganda. These groups often have the following:

Weird, I was considering making a long post the other night about how we should attempt to seed to the idea of "Jewish privilege" among SJWs and millienials.

Now it's happening spontaneously. What a time to be alive.

Forgot to add: if this gains traction, petitions to have "goy" and "goyim" recognised as hate speech might be fun.

I'll be surprised if this gets any traction considering the top-down control of a lot of Leftist groups. It'd be funny if it causes another round of Leftist infighting, though.

But you could really watch the fur fly by tacking up a folder full of these truthful flyers all around your local state university, ESPECIALLY in the Womens' Studies and Liberal Arts Departments (where all the gullible Snowflakes hang out!!!).

Good take, I like it.

The best and most effective work I do is through my leftist "free muh palestine" sock. You get to name the Jew continually and engage is discussion with "respectable" lemmings without being shut down. I have ~450 followers, including ones they've interviewed on CNN. You just need a picture an an Arab-looking fuck taken during Euro invasion and crop it, shop it a bit. Haven't had a reverse-search catch me yet, and it's been going since Aug 2014 when Jews invaded Palestine.

We've been spitballing the idea of pushing Jewish privilege as a thing for a good year now. This is how it happens, the idea ferments on Holla Forums for a while and then emerges out of the blue from some random direction.

if jews are white, is the holocaust whites genociding themselves?

>hypocrisiy jew.jpg

I would print this picture without adding any comments and distribute it, exposing their own hypocrisy in their own words

The irony here is it's completely true in this case.

They are a privileged minority elite who've placed themselves above the rest of the population. Screaming anti-semitism doesn't change the blatant transparency with which they monopolise finance, entertainment, NGO/NPO lobbies, etc.

Wouldn't be too hard to sell to normies, since it includes muh brown peoples as well.

What discrepancy?

It's a hell of a lot more than 4x in OP's post.

For monochrome images, you are better off using png.

It's not really ironic, all our propaganda is based on truth.

Post them everywhere, don't allow yourself to be seen.

Another version, showing that whites are part of the top 1%, then blacks are a much smaller part - but then asking "Who are the 44% remaining in the top 1%?".

With more question posters, or perhaps half of them question posters - it might red pill more subtley.

Print this.