PREPARE FOR REAL WAR

PREPARE FOR REAL WAR
Russia and Iran warn Trump they will retaliate militarily against US if it crosses their 'red line' again with attacks on Assad in Syria.
Russian and Iranian forces last night warned Donald Trump they would retaliate with military action if he launched more airstrikes on Syria.

In an ominous threat raising the prospect of war, they said the US President had crossed a ‘red line’ with his surprise missile bombardment on Bashar al-Assad’s forces.

‘From now on we will respond with force to any breach of red lines and America knows our ability to respond well,’ the military chiefs said in a joint statement with Hezbollah.

The Russian Embassy in London last night suggested there could be ‘real war’ if Moscow is presented with an ultimatum over Syria.

archive.fo/WQMJM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396068/Russia-ups-ante-Syria-with.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pOucI
mediafire.com/?2y6bp3b07wpz48m
asstr.org/files/Authors/Chase_Shivers/www/Series/Shipwrecked/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3M-54_Klub
strawpoll.me/12716886
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP86T01017R000100770001-5.pdf
fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g5db4c11600a42bc19999513597fd020e055c66927
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk2wcqcUBl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're not doing shit

Yeah, well, if you're going to do something make sure you sink all the carriers immediately. Otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time.

I wish they would. I'd like to see China and Russia and their allies go head to head with the US and their allies. I'm looking forward to a popcorn fest. Let see how the US deals with that and a civil war at the same time. Now go back to the_donald

I hope all of you are prepared.

They better

Assad, Putin and Trump all on a conference call right now congratulating each other on mission accomplished

CHECKED

Filtered.

Retard

You can't eat popcorn when you're dead.

Can we have post-apocalyptic world please?

YES LET IT BEGIN. I'M TIRED OF WAITING

C'mon, I cant check dubs?

We're already dead if Trump doesn't go on a purge

Let's larp what we're going to do in the apocalypse. I've got supplies and a safe space in the mountains. After it calms down I'm going full leather and mohawk road warrior style.

it doesn't worry me much. I should be dead already and aging gracefully is a myth of youth. I think I'd like living in a Walking Dead world. Imagine shooting all the victims of radiation poisoning walking out of the cities….. good times

/thread

Yes. Because I am very enthusiastic about being incinerated in a nuclear war too. I certainly won't need to microwave my popcorn with nukes going off everywhere.

This. What the fuck did anyone expect them to say, "it's cool that you bombed us and we're cool with you doing it again"?

Who are you going to replace him with, Pence? Tillerson? Oh wait, you think Hillary will come and save the day? All of them are worse warhawks than how Trump is behaving right now. Are you one of those larpers who thinks you are going to replace him with the second coming of Hitler. We have to work with we got. We need to let Trump know that this shit is unacceptable. If he doesn't listen, then he won't be re-elected, if we even make it that far with how things are going.

And if you are one of those communism is better faggots, just KYS.

Netanyahu says Israel fully supports US missile strike on Syria

Filtered.

So this is the siren song we die to?

WTF did this kike do to his hair lel?

his preteen jewess mistress keeps calling him grandpa and he wants her to call him daddy

Someone got triggered.

POL
Its time to weaponize

Operation
***Draftking
Operation
***EBBA
Operation
***OneVolk

At this point, who the fuck knows.

DUBS OF TRUTH

lel

THERE WILL BE NO FILTERS AT THE SHOAWERS SCHLOMO

Ehm, the US got its ass kicked by sand niggers… and gooks before that. I'm sorry to break this to you, but the US has fags, trannies and women in its military, Russia has devout Christians. And not the cucked kind that listen to the Pope, they're Orthodox. The playing field wouldn't be as uneven as you'd initially think.
Especially against Russia… which was never conquered. Read a bit of military strategy and you'll see Russia has 3 great generals: The Cold (can freeze the engine oil in tanks), The Mud (commie countries don't have a well developed infrastructure and the mud will stop or at least slow everything down), and The Size(Russia is bigger than you'd think… there are areas where there's not a single person for thousands of miles)

P O S T U R I N G
O
S
T
U
R
I
N
G

I'm sick of the hype every 2 seconds about the end of the freaking world or WW3.

DO IT ALREADY!!

It would become the war that popped the bubble of egalitarianism/cultural marxist horse shit.
Whoever survives will rebuild and avoid the fuck ups that destroyed western society.

There's a good chance they won't but I honestly hope they nuke Israel already.

Since the election and anons hopes rising with trump this place has not been the say, i missed us been an Apocalyptic Death Cult.

The Ghost Dance is real, user.

And there goes the media's Putin Puppet narrative.

Again, same thing. Is Netanyahu going to say "we don't approve of you attacking this country that we hate and fear after begging you for years to bomb them because ISIS is our puppet and we want to conquer the entire Levant"? Talk from any invested party [read: most of the world and all of the middle east and Europe] is effectively worthless because they're obliged to take whatever line they've been peddling for most of the last decade.

Yes it absolutely would. Russia's force projection is shit and they wouldn't be able to militarily do a damn thing to the actual US without a nuclear exchange. Europe and central asia and possibly eastern asia would certainly burn, but North America's issues would be domestic and not international.

Who the fuck is talking about doing that?

We never stopped, we were just talking about other things.

I'd argue that, if part of your army, is made up of faggots that's an example of a domestic issue turned into an international issue.

S300s and S400s are excellent anti air missiles, US's biggest advantage is air superiority and they completely shit the bed with that with the F-35 which is a piece of shit that can't do shit.

Russia is ahead of the game for MAD insurance they've done nothing but ensure a tactical nuke happens whether dead or alive. The Dead Man's Switch is still operational the man charged with ensuring it doesn't fire has been arriving on schedule every time he is supposed to, to this day. The only true way for a nuclear war to not be apocalyptic is pure, raw, chance and not picking a fight with Russia.

Also yes before you ask, everyday a nuclear world war could've happened at any moment at a specific scheduled time.

Yet there are those who are currently trying to instantiate one. And it's not Holla Forums.

I don't think Russia is counting on anything less.

Thanks, user. I needed that.

They're not going to do shit.

Данет

Isn't this basically a massive penis waving contest?

And that's only a matter of time, within a few months at most. Russia will have to respond militarily eventually if Syria risk falling because failure to do so will mean the U.S will attack Iran next without hesitation. War in Iran is pretty much the official beginning of The Happening.

All wars are.

There is going to be war. We meme the Jews want whites killing whites, the Jew want civil war in Europe, all that we meme is true. War with Russia and China is coming true. The objective is the destruction of the white race. This allows the Jews to rule the entire planet using religion as the ideology of motivation and conquest.

Yep. And enough whites are going to fall for it, too.

Neo-cohen shills aren't welcome here.

take your paranoia and shove it up your ass user. How do you think the happening is expected to start?

FAKE NEWS!

archive.fo/pOucI
alright, I don't know shit about the duran, but it says there is no source for this story.

Why would he begin to start caring about the medias narrative after the elections?

Let's say it all does go SHTF

Do you think we would be able to create a natsoc state from the rubble?

I came here to post this. Let's make Holla Forums Fake News Free Again

Anything is possible if jews are not involved.

More 5D from the G-d Emperor, don't worry about it goyim. He'll make the magical reversal any second now. All of this was for our best interests, you'll see soon enough.

I hope your right user

I hope that Russians updated maps from last 25 years. There is no industry where I live, we dismantled that factory when we got to EU, Putin-sama. Good luck, Vladimir.

Same here
I've got no love for the city faggots, let em burn

Seeing how the major cities will be the first to go I'd say chances are good.
Vast majority of degenerates are drawn to cities like a kike to shekels.

He'll do it anyway, Trump doesn't care about the USA

I'm inclined to believe this, but a lot of military talking heads seem to believe that the Russian's anti-ship capability could wipe out our navy nearly overnight.
they're probably neocon faggots trying to get more money for whatever defense contractor they schill for so mostly nevermind, but I do worry.

If WWIII ever did come about, we'd get to see the reveal of all the held-back technology. The nuke problem never stopped, behind the scenes I can only imagine one awful weapon being created after another.

reported

Bottom line is that there is misinformation on all sides regarding military capabilities, and it is entirely possible that either US, Russia, or both are totally bluffing on a great number of things and are going to get BTFO. Given Russia's focus on anti-air missile superiority with S300s and S400s they must realize that air superiority is the basis of our military power, and without it Burgers get btfo. If Russia's missile defenses and cyber are what they claim it is possible we would get our asses kicked.

It'd probably go back to 1300's tier of landgrabbing. So most likely some states will become Islamic or religion-dependent counties, while other regions would have complete dominance of the locals murdering rapefugees.

We still need to go ahead and rebuild our countries in Africa though, seein as it will be the only place left alone by the nukes and that its people are ass backwards morons that are easily conquered by hungry soldiers.

Don't forget the russian revolution was when they were weakened towards the end of the first world war.
They often use the same playbook, so it is probable that a major conflict abroad would be used as a way to assist the revolution in the usa.

except by poland

Absent a strategic nuclear exchange, this war is all about making the opposing empire collapse economically before you do. The USA will rush to secure all oil, because it can't war without oil. Russia will take out all large USA ships with tactical nukes. Submarine warfare is an unknown, but it doesn't matter; it won't alter much the surface warfare situation, and both sides will retain their strategic capability.

The big unknown is Russian ability to handle USA air power. Another unknown is what surprises cyberwarfare will bring. Also, expect a surprise stab in the back to someone from one or more countries they think are allies.

everyone have the same idea, i'm afraid during that time you'll have favela 2.0 going on.

There is no way that won't escalate. Either immediately or with in days to weeks.

If I was Russia I'd probably just go for an all out nuclear assault on the US. The carrier groups, the military bases overseas, domestic nuclear sites, and a handful of major, liberal cities. If they can manage that without getting obliterated, all resistance inside the US will crumble.

Can't Aegis shoot them down?

Nuclear torpedoes exists too. So do nuclear mines.

Neocons already embraced the doctrine that tactical nukes don't count. ZOG will be hypocritical, of course.

Go look up the paper trails of a lot of the old Cold War and immediate Post-Cold War projects.
Project MARAUDER being a huge one, being a system that supposedly would invalidate the ICBM/SLBM.
MARAUDER went dark after it became classified in 1993 after the system's unexpected great success, so public information is basically nil, but we know the system required a special massive capacitor bank to power the thing, and paper trails exist of the US Air Force making about 20 more of those in the 1996-2000 time period, so take from that what you want.
What is my point?
Simple, realistically speaking, both of the factions of this potential war are quite probably massively understating their own capabilities so that the other cannot counteract them.
Essentially, agreeing with you, but in the other direction - if you want to know how this war could turn out, toss a coin, it's as good as any so-called 'expert's guess.

Only on land. The US Navy still maintains that it will retaliate against any nuclear attack with nuclear attack, and has gone so far as to inform the SSBN Commanders that they may, at their discretion, retaliate against any threat against them with a nuclear missile strike.
Of course, by protocol, they are to interpret any threat to nearby 'friendlies' as a threat against themselves… ergo, if anything breaks out on the waters, we are at the mercy of some random ~30 year old hothead.

Just looked it up. Holy shit that thing is basically Tesla ray gun.
For all we know either Russia, the US, or both might have PLUTO ramjets in their arsenal. Any modern World War III isn't going to look like a 1955's version of WWIII.

Das right goy hehehe, What did I tell you about Drumpf? He can't be trusted! he's gonna send you all to WAR! are you all #withher now?

Live near military airfield here, there has been activity for days on end now. Not normal, usually they come out and play some, then it's rather silent. In the air rather constant it seems.

Again I also lived through the end of the cold war (as I spoke there was another one), saber rattling.

New North Korean Video shows US targets for Nuclear Attack!

They disabled one carrier with an EMP-like device a few years back.

A lot of people still fail to realize that in the same way guns killed the sword, techsploits stand to render a whole nation's inventory useless.

We live in different times.

We're fucked here, same with most of your GPS or radio based rockets and other eq.
This eq, will be rendered useless in a war with Russia or Choina for that matter. Sats go down, tons of shit does not work. You are blind and deaf basically.
But at least your hangar ships doesn't lit reek like a steamboat lol
In all seriousness it's not painted over rust this time, they have developed shitloads of air planes, got damn good jammers (see Ukraine) and will just shoot down the sats, making most "new" tech useless

MFW

I did a little basic research, and the Trump Administration is full of Jews!!!

DONALD TRUMP AND JEWS

mediafire.com/?2y6bp3b07wpz48m

It's not a commie thing, it was true before them and still is, it's a geographical thing, goes with the cold.

Most of Russia (and nearly all of Ukraine/Belarus) is well irrigated plains. They freeze in winter but during spring and a part of autumn with rain/snow melt it's basically one gigantic mud bath, it's soft ground all around, there is virtually no bedrock.

Which is why the infrastructure is a shit, the ground is frozen solid in winter any digging has to be made with explosives, it's moving ground in spring and it's only regular ground in the best part of summer when it's dry enough. Add the size = construction of roads is a nightmare of drainage and timetables.

Which is why the Russian army is so adamant on two things:
1: Tracks, only light brigades for low intensity warfare are wheeled, as much things as possible gets tracks, including resupply units.
2: Water crossing capabilities. Everything must float and must be able to cross rivers/ponds and whatever on it's own, tanks get specials snorkels and play submariners…

That's a good video of what the ground in Russia is like…

You'd think you would want to live in a barbaric world because you are bored but once you are there you'd be striving for the world you once lived in.

And the all so brilliant Soviet invention/infrastructure fugging
lighthouses
yes Soviet lighthouses were fucking nuclear driven, a great problem when it fell a part

I'm not joking but you have to find sauce your self, we had to clean up 6 million of those afterwards as they couldn't afford it

yes yes yes, we're all kikes for not wanting to die for Israel. Suck Gas.

No, user, it literally is Tesla's Death Ray. The US has been trying to build that thing since 1943 and they seized Tesla's papers after his death.

You mean SLAM (Supersonic Low Altitude Missile)?
That went out of service years ago. Today, as far as the US is concerned, you would be looking for 'SLAMBACK'.

It's shit like this which is why the US essentially stopped trying to have a decent military beyond dropping bombs on goat carts and sandniggers in the desert somewhere.
New blood got in as a result of the 'peace dividend' and force cuts (as well as the old guard retiring or dying off, such as Kelly Johnson) which then looked at these super-weapons developed and built by comparatively hard working preceding generations and thought they were fucking invincible, nevermind that every system is flawed, so they stopped trying to learn and apply the art of war.
Which also means they have no fucking idea how to stay out of one.

If you talking about nuclear powered cruise missile, it was never adopted. Only concept and some tests.

They say.
Now, then, please explain why SLAM continued to appear on the budget as an unexplained line item for another 11 years after the program was canceled, considering the program was paid for up front.

Goodluck retaliating against the US sandniggers and Checens. USA will fuck their entire country for the next 20 years if they as much make a move.

user, the entire world would be fucked for at least 50 years.

Just remember one thing, no matter what the situation is: Never go to draft and dodge millitary as much as you possibly can. You will just die for israel causes, like the rest of them.

To defraud funds or fund some black project?

Basically, except I'm proposing here the 'black project' in question was exactly what they said it was. It's called refuge in audacity, user.
By just outright telling congress (and basically the world) exactly what they were doing with the money, nobody would believe it.
Maybe. Or maybe not. That's the problem with black projects.

SHIT THE USA ISN'T PREPARED FOR LIST

Inventory depletion. The modern conflict that is about to hit will eat up US smart munitions very quickly. Iraq and Afg are a percentile of what would be needed
in a conflict with Russfed. Conflict will happen on a large scale in multiple proxy nations. These Munitions will deplete in a month of intense combat. The USA will be trying to use smart munition retro kits and move conventional artillery into place. This create need for more units to be on the ground in front line ranges. This increases exchanges and casualties. Russfed is prepared for this. They are into deploying lower cost solutions and more of them.

RusFed won't go nuclear. It would serve them to keep this conventional and to keep popping up small bases of soldiers around the globe to keep the US fleet changing fleet and wasting inventory. At some point in time the US is going to have to make a landing and commit ground troops to these hot spots. They will stretch thin.

RusFed WILL infiltrate the USA and backdoor irregular troops to US cities. Most of these Troops will work on 5th gen warfare with American leftist groups.
American Leftist groups are still run by the Red communist types at the top and their structures are still RussianPro based. The USA expects this of course.

Emp usage will become a thing. I suspect that the USA will deploy this tool fast and early to regions surrounding the USA and or hotspots that they cannot hold. It won't be used as a scorched earth tool but rather a pre-assault role. for instance, Syria will be hit with emp munitions to take out as many Russfed S2A missles to gain US air superiority. RussFed might use them from Sub platforms right off the US coast. Russfed will try to use these against US homeland targets such as DC and coastal ports and Military bases. Given this technology, its very easy to assault the US while not hurting its population. Russfed doesn't want to hurt US citizens. It knows that the USpop can be molded to any culture or ruling class as the USA has no real culture of its own. Perhaps 50 years ago it did, but not now.

USbuffer zones are mexico and central america. Ground combat will happen in these areas. The populations will flee north to the US. Trumps plan as it seems has been to set up a wall and a filter to stop this because he knows that this is going to happen. His Policy is coming together and a clear picture of his plan all along is solidifying.

In closing
Rusfed will rely on quick attacks that pop up and disappear everywhere. Low cost S2A missled to deal with US aipower. Russia will infiltrate US and Europe
US will count on moving its naval fleets around to wield its big air superiority stick and lose ground in doing so.

Speculation or insider?

If one side is losing, what makes you think they won't resort to Nuke?

Losing is a subjective word.
A Loss will not be defined by old standards.

Military conflict will occur until host populations cannot take it anymore and a change in government takes place.
Its physically impossible to defeat the USA in a ground war on its own soil. The US and Russfed armies combined couldn't take the US down. Add in the Chinese and you still couldn't get it done. The US mainland is a fuckin meat grinder and everyone knows it.

A russian victory consists of it getting the USA to stop its encroachment on what the Russians consider Russian Allied nations. A.K.A business partners.

US victory consists of holding on to its puppet governments that it has propped up and not losing that territory to Russfed.

No. Nukes will not be a thing because This war will not be one of Trying to kill a population but one of who can obtain area X for financial future endowments.

While you guys prepare for a war that isn't happening, I'll be here waiting to gloat about being right once again.

I'll be here waiting to gloat about all your dead Zogbots

War doesn't happen in the first world anymore, it's done by proxy as it's more affordable that way.

I'd go back and remember what the Russkies have said previously, and that was "respond asymmetrically". So they may not do anything *obvious*.

It would be even more affordable if disputes were settled via DOTA2 matches.

If war between Russia and the USA kicks off, I hope everyone here is prepared to go insurgent and fight a civil war here. The long term outlook is better after a civil war than a world war.

Hi, wealthy Silicon Valley Jew here,

Me and my friends already built bunkers, mostly in New Zealand and other remote places. We're also well-stocked on all pharmaceutical contingencies to deal with a world full of nuclear radiation.

This war will be like all past wars, where we Jews cull the goyim cattle population, but, instead of meat grinders on the grounds of Europe in the form of slow bullets and bombs, this time, we're all just going underground, and we'll rain down fire on most of you goys.

If you're in a big city, you're fucked. If you're even anywhere near major population centers in any major Western country, you should hope you just die immediately in the blast radius and don't live in some lingering apocalypse reminiscent of a scene out of Terminator, blind, burning, organs failing, puking and shitting out of control.

You won't even have your notions of race after it's over if you survive, since you'll all look like niggers, with your melting fucked up skin. Maybe you'll be a new race for the time you're still alive, weeks or months, the "expiring goy" race! We Jews will emerge from our bunkers and we'll use drones with remote controls from our swimming pool, like a video game, picking you all off.

And then, the world, as was said in Protocols of Zion, will be all ours. Don't worry! Your race isn't going completely dead! We're keeping a small stock of the best goy around, your best engineers, scientists, doctors, all STEM people more or less who are valuable, to rebuild the infrastructure, and their families can live too, but they've all been approved as oblivious or "blue pill," so your ideology will die in the nuclear fire. There won't be any youtube videos of a Hitler speech, we Jews and our vetted goy won't have any interest in that.

My advice? Do whatever you wanted to do before the blasts hit. It's not long. Trump, Putin, Netanyahu, some very powerful financial titans and Jewish religious leaders are all overseeing the final operation, to excise this excess of goy that is burdening the earth, and getting out of control.

War was, after all, always a process of culling the goy and enriching we Jews.

L'chaim.

Remember when Chinese ports and factories started blowing up and then a naval munitions depot in japan blew up.

Shit is discrete.

do you shiposters ever stop with the jewish bullshit that you make up in your nutty fuckin minds. You exhibit signs of mental handicap when you rattle on about the …same…fucking…boggiemannstein.

Who cares, you idiots worship moloch and suck babies blood. You are pathetic, cheating, little ugly parasites, who react to this by believing you are The Elect. We all die one day but what lasts is a good man's deeds. You have none and never will. Therefore you can never win.

If your a Texan, you can also join the Texas Military Forces. Remember the Alamo.

What are the consequences of draft dodging beyond prison sentence and becoming a social outcast ?

Wrong. What is EMP and tactical nukes for 1000 Alex.

You think they got all the nukes because they are pretty? If I was Russia I would use them ASAP.

Good thing I dug a bunker in my back yard 5 years ago fag :^)

Now I want Trump to call for a strike just to prove how they don't have the balls.

I was searching jewgle for information on living in a post apocalyptical world and it directed me to a pedo story.
asstr.org/files/Authors/Chase_Shivers/www/Series/Shipwrecked/index.html

ITT PEOPLE IMPLY BURGERS STAND A CHANCE VS RUSSIA
come on guys. A bit of humility is in order after getting rekt by pretty much every nation on the planet while trying to paint massive losses and not achieving war goals as 'victory'.

Hell, even during WWII US' strategy was to spam GI's at the germans until they ran out of ammo, while Ivan did the same on the other side.

If that were even true it's not Russia has half our population.

Fuck off homo, Russia doesn't stand a chance, they even lost to fucking Ukraine.

please. Burgers do only know cozy woods. Russkies are much more resilient.

Also, video related. The russian soldiers who were beheaded by dagestani mudslimes were more chill than those "muh MAHRINE" girls crying like faggot sissies.

e-excuse me?

let's assume for a moment that your larping is true

with the cia/nsa/whatever leaks that just killed computer security worldwide, how long do you thing your bunkers list will remain secret?
and can the air vents of your bunkers process concrete?

Great shitpost but since there are people actually like this, it's fun to think about. The true teachings of Judaism has always been focused on fucking over Jews rather than goys and since there's physically no true goy resistance remaining, it's the Jews who actually believe their paradise with goy slaves is coming that are going to get cucked the most.

If your skillset is based off of aquring wealth from cattle (majority of Jews), then there is no purpose for most Jews when the cattle is gone. Truly a Jewish holocaust will come from other Jews, just like what happened in Nazi Germany.

well this is the end… What are the last things they will say when we die for an atomic bomb

They didn't lose. They still have Crimea. That's what they wanted to hold on to.

Aegis is insurmountable for any current missile system.

the last time people tried to corner russia into losing strategic balance, we had the Crimean crisis.
for fuck's sakes, why are people shilling for a white vs white war now?

I'm ready, user.

gee I haven't the foggiest

So much for the Great Aryan Alliance I was expecting.

it's fucking retarded.
in Syria, the Russians have shitloads of equipment and the troops to handle them.
then there is the Tartus port which the Russians use constantly and is their only safe haven in the mediterranian.
now you may say that this is bad and we need to reduce their influence and they won't act, but Georgia and Ukraine both prove you wrong.

Did you just ignore Trump's entirely jewish family, entire jewish campaign team, almost entirely jewish assortment of top level employees, and his long list of entirely jewish creditors?

Trump is going to exterminate the White race.

… And Afghanistan! (Hasn't been conquered since Alexander the Great)

1. That is the Army idiot.

2. Those are pog Army idiots.

Wouldn't surprise me if a power plant had problems and was offline for months. Or if CA had some more of those rainy days. Oroville Dam doesn't look too sturdy…

No, I just focused too much on the jewish media's attacks on him. There are apparently worse jews out there than the ones controlling the media.

Really makes you think.

Trump stops being a jew lackey and there won't be a problem.

Hard to argue with those trips.

for any current western missile system.
the Russians have supersonic cruise missiles that fuck the shit up of Aegis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3M-54_Klub

Aegis is able to defend againwt tomahawks
not against that

I don't think the media wanted Trump to win. Hillary would've still been more convenient.

Funny people still believe Jews were imprisoned in Egypt. There is no evidence to back that claim. And no evidence they wandered in that desert for a half century. Fucking manipulative boo hoo Jews.

I'm going to miss toilet paper the most.

I can tell.

PURIFY THIS GAY EARTH IN ATOMIC FIRE
I don't even care if I live or die, I just want to move on from this shitstain timeline and be reborn someplace better as a more capable being.

ATOMIC HELLFIRE HERE WE COME

FUCK TRUMP, FUCK THE JEWS, FUCK RUSSIA, FUCK THE ISLAMICS, FUCK THE SHITTY FAILED AMERICAN PUBLIC THAT FAILED TO BE "EVER VIGILANT". FUCK ALL THE FUCKING SATANIC TOLERATING FAGLORDS ON THIS PLANET WHO ALLOWED THIS MESS TO COME INTO REALITY

FUCKING CLEANSE THIS PLANET OF THE ABOMINATIONS, AMORAL FUCKTARDS AND APATHETIC FOREFATHERS. NEARLY EVERY RACE AND NATION ON THIS PLANET DESERVES DEATH.

THERE ARE NO BRAVE, NO MORAL OR "GODFEARING" MEN ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE. ITS ALL JUST FUCKING CROOKS AND SHITBAGS.

this.
If shit goes down, you must absolutely do your best to dodge it, unless you have fucking good plan on how to subvert the whole neocohen military system.

not a burguer, but that's what I would do. Also stock up on guns and form tighter irl communities. Shit at least you can do the latter.

t. eurofag

Nah, I think you'll miss food more. You can always live with a dirty ass. Can't live without food.

You think Europe won't be directly involved in nuke tossing and combat through NATO? Think again.

Hillary would have asked for a lot less from zog.

Kek'ed

USA anti missile system can do fuck nothing ahout newest Russians MIRV's

HELL YEAH!
You know what, I'm not even gonna try to survive this one, I don't deserve to. What I'm going to do is leave myself wide open to any radiation and fallout coming my way so I can die the long painful death I deserve. It'll be my cleansing flame, the price that I'll pay for being a degenerate in this life so I might just be in a better situation in my next life, you know, just in case there's a karma system or some shit like that. Plus it'll give me peace of mind, knowing that I was punished for all of my transgressions.

They banned turkish tomatoes after that su24 accident.

Why don't you just try bettering yourself in this life? Then you can join my gang in the postapocalypse. It could be quite comfy.

Nuclear war doesn't make money though.

Thank you for that

Imagine nuking your own kids and property.
Sound retarded, even for russkies.

Hi, wealthy Mammoth Cave Reptoid here,
Me and my friends already live in underground lairs, mostly in New Zealand and other remote places. We're also well-stocked on all pharmaceutical contingencies to deal with a world full of nuclear radiation.
This war will be like all past wars, where we Reptoids cull the pinkskin cattle population, but, instead of meat grinders on the grounds of Europe in the form of slow bullets and bombs, this time, we're all just going underground, and we'll rain down fire on most of you pinkskins.
If you're in a big city, you're fucked. If you're even anywhere near major population centers in any major Western country, you should hope you just die immediately in the blast radius and don't live in some lingering apocalypse reminiscent of a scene out of Terminator, blind, burning, organs failing, puking and shitting out of control.
You won't even have your notions of race after it's over if you survive, since you'll all look like niggers, with your melting fucked up skin. Maybe you'll be a new race for the time you're still alive, weeks or months, the "expiring pinkskins" race! We Reptoids will emerge from our lairs and we'll use drones with remote controls from our swimming pool, like a video game, picking you all off.
And then, the world, as was said in The Biggest Secret, will be all ours. Don't worry! Your race isn't going completely dead! We're keeping a small stock of the best pinkskins around, your best engineers, scientists, doctors, all STEM people more or less who are valuable, to rebuild the infrastructure, and their families can live too, but they've all been approved as oblivious or "blue pill," so your ideology will die in the nuclear fire. There won't be any youtube videos of a David Icke speech, we Reptoids and our vetted pinkskins won't have any interest in that.
My advice? Do whatever you wanted to do before the blasts hit. It's not long. Trump, Putin, Netanyahu, some very powerful financial titans and Reptoid operation leaders are all overseeing the final operation, to excise this excess of pinkskins that is burdening the earth, and getting out of control.
War was, after all, always a process of culling the pinkskins and enriching we Reptoids.
Xal'cal'tec.

Pretty sure some caucasians will transform into X-Men. A new race of giants will evolve while cowardly jews turn into roachier roaches.

And what mission was accomplished, user-kun?

you've got email, the results are in, you are officially a cultist faggot

strawpoll.me/12716886

Capped. Thanks Silicon Valley Jew.

Didn't Trump tell them about it like 24 hours in advance?

Russians will win because we have too many retarded people in all kinds of important positions. If it comes to this, I will gladly switch sides and probably die. But at least this time it won't be for Israel but for cheeki breeki.

Should I miraculously survive, I will joyfully rejoice in my new life as a stalker in a post-apocalyptic slav land. It probably won't be worse than our soulless shithole of a country which is degraded and depraved to its core. I won't shed a single tear.

Are world wars a way for the reptoids to reset the chess board after realizing their 18th century societal engineering plans have fucked up and too many people start waking up and are about to depose them?

If there is sufficient solidarity with draft dodgers the consequences will diminish. If war happens we need mass organizations of anti-war protests, preferably armed, that make Mosleys look tame in comparison. They aren't going to send anyone to prison if there are enough armed militia outside of draft dodgers houses to deter arrests, it will force the hand of ZOG between Civil War and WW3, and the former is a better option, the entire reason they want WW3 so bad is to avoid a Second Revolution. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Except it wasn't and you know this.
The US beat Spain in the Spanish-American war.
We beat Japan almost single handed lay during the Second World War.
We didn't "spam GI's" we had assaults coordinated with armor and air support. Read any book about Tactics in the European war and you will see that generals like Patton and Eisenhower didn't go for the Zerg rush like Zhukov.

Is this really the kind of poster who feels like he belongs here?

Malmedy best day of my life

Wikileaks: Full CIA doc: Scenarios for ousting Assad – found in recently uploaded CREST database (1986)
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP86T01017R000100770001-5.pdf
mirror fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g5db4c11600a42bc19999513597fd020e055c66927

HEAVY

I enjoy Holla Forums
I get news on potential happenings on Holla Forums
I do feel like I belong here, because the joy of being an anonymous poster is that one bad comment does not color your entire identity on the site as it would on sites where you have an attached name.
You may call me a fool in one thread but praise my post in another, and that is the beauty of anonymity.

Anons will be well to know

That there is a new delivery method for EMP
2 in fact

1. A new missle has been tested that generates an emp field. The testing data and video are publicly available. Its impressive…and scarry as fuck. It makes all electronics with capacitors just discharge and pop. IT fries EVERYTHING.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk2wcqcUBl8
The fact that its public means its been in use for at least 15 - 20 years. Russia has this.
Deployment of this weapon at key points will result in an even bigger outage than just the intended target. Main station and substation. Strain on target host population. Its well know that most todays US military infra relies on civilian services divisions.

2. Mass logic disruption. Simple out of phase disruption can cause every system inflicted to out of phase at the WRONG time and cause the relay to deliver the incorrect signal to the substation.
Substations go boom all at once.
The enemy just tested by hacking all of the sirens in Dallas Texas.

NUKEMAP

http:// nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Pick a target, pick a warhead, WILL YOU SURVIVE?

You seem to forget the RIM-174 Standard ERAM was designed specifically to deal with Hypersonic missiles and the RIM-156A Standard Block IV for post-war med-to-high Supersonic missiles.
The Mach 4+ RIM-162 ESSM is also capable of retaliating against the lackadaisical Mach 2.9 3M-54 Klub.
It's at SHORT range that the AEGIS system gives up the ghost (RAM is finicky at best and most ships don't have it), but at medium/long range it's still golden verses High-Super/Hyper-Sonic Missiles (only as long as the AEGIS system has AEW assets telling it that missiles are inbound).

Actually they threatened to retaliate against Israel, why is OP trying to confuse the issue?

Oy vey, da six million.

full doc image is here for those who dont want to click on a cia direct link or open a cia pdf you dumbass user who doesn't even cut links

Reminder that Russia's last major war was with Afghanistan in the 80's and they got humialted. Thier empire crumbled shorty after.

Go do some reading about that war.

I fought in Astan in Helmand. The Talibs are no fucking joke. The problem with both the US and RU was that both went in there with a conventional mentality and it was a insurgency. It took us a while to learn how to fight a war like that but we got the hang of it.

it's an anti-aircraft, anti-ballistic-missile and optionally an anti-ship missile
how well can it do against an agile sea-skimming fast missile when this target wasn't in its specs?

No. It's a matter of thermodynamics and there's not enough energy outside of a thermonuclear explosion to cause disruption except in consumer grade semiconductors that aren't used to control anything that matters anyway. The intense current flow in powerplants and substations already causes this shit to fail so it's not used. What people should worry about is stuxnet type hacking of industrial control devices. I bet Boeing took a few dozen billion dollars for their capacitor bank and transmitter though.

It's clear you don't have the slightest idea about anything electrical because this is retarded and so is comparing an audio system to substations

inb4

wew

Missiles are considered Aircraft in missilery terms, the RIM-174 Standard ERAM/SM-6 was built to go after Missiles - jets and such are easy pickings for it.
On top of that, the RIM-174 Standard ERAM was designed specifically to deal with the 3M-54_Klub, P-800 Oniks, and later the rumored specifications of the BrahMos-II (although it will likely be ineffective against the latter).

Well, 'specifically' insofar as that was also something of utmost consideration. Going after Mach 10+ ICBM/SLBMs was an equal concern.

War has changed.

Yeah, I've actually been researching the Russian-afghan war a little bit today since I saw some young fags confused about Russia's supposed invincibility in warfare.

this missile was built to destroy ballistic missiles and fixed-wings and rotary-wings aircrafts
its radar and speed can allow it to intercept a missile high up in the air and flying straight even if this missile is faster that itself, by moving in front of its calculated trajectory and exploding when close enough
the "ballistic" part in "ballistic missile"

several mil articles I've read about the Klub express considerable concern that the RIM-174 can't intercept it when it's in the last phase of its flight, taking extremely sharp turns at Mach2.5 a few meters above the waves can't find the links back
this shit is fucking dangerous

in classic EMP, like a nuke or a large tesla-coil, yes
but if this weapon fires a focalised and narrow-band quite monochromatic microwave pulse, it can probably reach a magnetic flux comparable to a much more powerful all-spectrum EMP
difference between a light-bulb and a led

The russian conscripts whose throats were cut by Chechens in Dagestan in that video were literally crying for their mother while being butchered by Magomeds.

> an extreme range anti-air missile cannot intercept a missile during the terminal phase when that missile is specifically designed to be nearly impossible to hit in the terminal phase

NO SHIT, SHERLOCK.
The RIM-174 is next to useless inside of 30nmi, the 3M-54 Klub doesn't being it's S-curve until 10-15nmi in order to avoid RAM/CIWS defenses.
For the RIM-174 or lesser RIM-156A to be able to shoot down the missile, it has to be detected by an E-2 Hawkeye at a range of greater than 50nmi (the E-2 could detect it up to 250nmi away, depending on wave coverage) and intercept it during its 'travel' phase, where it is NOT programmed to go into evasive maneuvers.

IIRC, only one of them are crying, the other one struggle and actually manage to get away.

After tha hack, this board has become so diluted. Hardly anyone points out digits, and hardly any Pepe.

CHECK'D

Increasing transmission efficiency is irrelevant when the total energy is insufficient. It's useful ewar but it's not going to blow up substations nor is it designed to do this that's all I was addressing. It's designed to fry things like drone controls, cell phones and PCs which would be fairly safe if shielded. I'm skeptical it'd even effect things like plane avionics.

wasn't building the pyramids a form of tax in ancient egypt? so does that mean the jews just wanted to get out of paying "taxes"?

is that the best you can throw at them porkoshenko?

kek. got that back on the triple a few centuries later

Damn son

I'M NUUCLEAAR! I'M WIIILD!

You mean…Mongolia?

last i heard ukraine was being bashed by peasants with soviet equipment while russia was watching from crimea

Are you talking about the Ukraine army or Sodomite sepristists?

The poles repelled all three Mongol invasions.

Technically the Soviet Union could but they just called quits after butchering 10% of the population and injuring around half of the entire population in the Soviet Afghan war.

ukraine. also:
last i heard ukranians were begging to be enriched by (((western values)))

that's what ukrainian (((opinion makers))) want you and other ukrainians to believe

MUH CHESS
MUH BASED MODS
MUH TRUMPOWITZ

kek