AltRight.com: Bannon Argued Against Syria Strike

altright.com/2017/04/07/reports-bannon-argued-against-syria-strike/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OmR9u
archive.fo/JqrtO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bannon fallen a prey of the jewish predators. Nothing can be done now.

Trump does not appear to be the kind of guy that forgives someone for fooling him. If he did have Bannon in his ear telling him how bad of an idea it is and he chose to ignore it, he now knows that he cannot trust ((( kushner))). I hate to keep thinking "wait and see" but it really is the only option. He probably realized it immediately, which is why he softened his tone instead of the usual "double down" that we are used to seeing.

Bannon needs Kek's support badly.

You ever read Breitbart or any of Stevie's musings on the "Judeo-Christian West"? Bannon is a clown who walked right into it.

The only alternative to wait and see any of the naysayers can come up with is
and for fucks sakes, the airfield wasn't even a bad move, as many anons have pointed out.

also wtf is this source? do the discord faggots actually think Holla Forums is alt-kike?

those articles were written a while ago, people's perspectives can change
how many of us were bluepilled faggots before we came here?
nothing would be a better experience for bannon to realize jews are bad news than to be personal shafted by them

But all the cool autists on the Alt-Right say he's a crypto-WN because some kike bloggers said so?

PAUL/BANNON 2020

user, how is this news? For two days now, every alt-right site has been talking about how it was all Kushners' fault,and that Trump should have listened to Bannon. It's non-sourced "news" with anonymous sources.

THIS JUST IN: OP IS A FAGGOT

But everyone already knew that, so is it really news?

Sage and report

Bannon is a god among men. fuck off JIDF/CtR

Well i'm fucking retarded.

Ok so now that it's confirmed you discord soccer niggers are shilling Bannon, why? He's on par with a fucking coalburner around here, at least make your narratives relevant.

Have an archive:
archive.fo/OmR9u

As Trumps chief strategist, Trump didn't listen to him about Syria? That sure sounds like the smart thing to do, ignore your top strategy guy.

reported

relevant link
archive.fo/JqrtO

Bannon is the only reason Trump even has nationalist leanings.
Hating Bannon because he's a kike loving civic nationalist and then turning around to say how much you love Trump is just insane double-think.

A better question is why invoking Kushner brings up a bunch of defenders.

Buchanon/Bannon 2020,

Not an argument retard

I signed up for 8 years you absolute faggot.

Yeah Kushner is definitely the real issue here.

Trump didn't

Creative, filtered.

RARE
A
R
E

this entire """alt right""" thing seems extremely fishy to me.

ISF

Israeli "Special" Forces

when ever popular opinion in the us forms it's named, and then subverted, typical Jew trick to control and manipulate

I can't tell if middle is the commander because he's the least retarded, or the most autistic.

No that was Andrew Breitbart. Then billionaire Robert Mercer invested at least 10 million in it. He's pretty much the one who owns it now, without his money it wouldn't be as big as it is.

This has to be a bait thread and OP is part of the ongoing D&C raid.