Nigger Hate Thread No. 1488

4chan cuck mods shut down our thread over there, so hopefully we can get a good party going here.

Post your anti-nigger memes!

Go back.

Dey white, get em

Ooga Boo -winces- gaa

Go back.

I was too lazy to convert this to a .webm, so if you want to see it, go to https://
www.liveleak.com/view?i=c5f_1309711220

I hope you joking, and you dont actually support bernie.

Orientals rarely mess around.

Much like giant hornets, moray eels, cobras and chimpanzees, I don't hate niggers.
I just don't want them anywhere near me if I can avoid it.

Why he so fast…

Different strokes for different folks, I want them all exterminated

you type odd, stranger

Send them all too africa, like hitler wanted with the jews. I agree.

Thats new too me, ill save it ;)

This embedded vid has lots of nigger moments. How does one turn them into webbums?

Go away OP

4cuck not welcome here

Just because our home got shit up doesn't mean we should shit it up here.

Lack of sound really ruins it

how are these chimps so frail?

Have a version with sound user

does this count

He probably had some neurological problem.

What's happening in this webm?
Did a family leave a bunch of candy out in a bowl? Because if so, that's a stupid thing to do. I live in a suburb that's 90% white and that shit would happen here, to.

10/10 would lul again.

Now that's a fucking man.

Oh didnt sea your request.
- Download with Flashgot(Firefox)
- Convert/Cut with Adobe media encoder/Adobe premier(2017)
Torrented because its out of my budget.

Many others options I dont use,
you can google.
Probably some converter site/exe

Holy fuck that's like a cartoon sketch
What on Earth happened?

What is going on in that first webm??

(Yes I know I'm replying to myself)

I just found out.
The idiot was smoking while working on a gas line.

No clue if he was a negro.

Are these halfchan webms?
Why do they have no sound?

Things I have learned about blacks:

It is morally reprehensible to let such a people reside in our countries. I feel sorry for them. They have been allowed to immigrate by those who knew they would fail for the purposes of undermining us. The course must be corrected and all blacks returned to an environment where they are not capable of practicing dependence.

What's with the excessive shill threads lately?

Got them from 4chan
Which is a mess, BBC/Syria spam 24/7

They dont delete obvious Jews/commies but deleted our nigger hate thread.

i never saw a nigger irl. But we have gypsies. Not sure what's worse

(checked)
There's your problem.
Trust goes down the drain the moment you get "diversity".

Here is the full version with sound

Stop posting webms without sound, you fucking nigger!

The problem is that nigger hate threads were always part of cuckchan, before the cuckening even, but they are more appropriate for cuckchan. The mods have been banning them for about half a year now, around when their molemod originally started taking action, and the safety threads etc.

Nigger hate threads aren't just threads where people hate on niggers, they were a compilation of redpills. It has a double effect on cuckchan of actually waking people up to the fact that races are different, but also as a dump for propaganda images to spread elsewhere. You dont simply want 50 stories of X nigger raped Y poor white girl, because niggers just dismiss it as you collecting all the stories you can, in some desperate attempt to smear them. You want the statistics that actually show the rates, you want their DNA tests showing they have a 9x higher likeliness of stabbing and shooting behavior as compared to whites, and are 27x more likely to violently attack a white than the other way around. You want the absolutely outrageous stories where the nigger puts a dildo in her baby, and the pre-med nigger gives his child bleach to clear its throat from congestion. Those are the stories that really drive the message home. The videos of niggers kicking cats, and torturing animals, and burning people with tires and gasoline in Africa. THAT is what makes a quality nigger hate thread, which has an impact reaching far outside the actual board, when everyone spreads the images.

They feel more appropriate on cuckchan, but cuckchan bans them. Thats the problem. They dont quite fit in here, with the level of quality we appreciate. I argue we should make an exception, given these circumstances - that cuckchan is censoring it, and it has an actual heavy impact in favor of our goals.

Actually, I declared the samson option on Newyears day after the mods were sleeping and we realize it was anything goes. We invaded /sci/ for an hour before I was permad. Banning nigger hate threads from Holla Forums was the most obvious demonstration of compromised mods since the actual cuckening itself. It was still a decent place to propagandize the less redpilled people, but I couldnt accept that, something had to be done.

Also, simple cartoon memes like these.. although just blindly spamming them with no discussion isnt regularly the appropriate tier discussion/thread for 8ch, when it was allowed on cuckchan, it acted as a gateway for people who might have even been centrists or lolbertarians or whatever. Weve converted leftists over the years. I know that with Ben Garrison memes, Ive started people who were already slightly racist off onto a path of understanding white genocide and what the Jews are doing, all simply by starting with Ben Garrison memes. You have to stop looking at these as memes, and start looking at them as propaganda. If Goebbels saw the potential we had today, words cant describe how amazed and overjoyed he would be. You could make a rough parallel comparing us to the German propaganda ministry, if it existed before the Nazis actually came to power. Imagine if they had the ministry of propaganda with partial control over the narrative, in the 20s. Thats pretty much what we are, right now.

Humor is a way to disarm people from realizing its propaganda, simple tyrone memes can be all it takes to start people on the path.