Most of us are aware by now that we will not be able to vote our way out of our problems...

Most of us are aware by now that we will not be able to vote our way out of our problems. This recent "betrayal" by Trump and the reaction of the lemmings and Yahoos proves this. The MSM tells them to love bombing Syrians to stop Saddam… I mean Assad from gassing babies and thus the Yahoos who love war from a distance yip and cheer as we murder Syrians for Israel. This has happened before and not just to Arabs. Our own people cheered as Clinton and his criminal gang murdered Serbs in the name of "diversity"

If you still think we can vote our problems away, I ask only that you look at the state of the American public. It will not happen.

Others think that a random Savior will come and save us from the Jews and argue that we must wait for him to arrive. Well, we have been waiting and many of us put our faith in trump. Do you still think he is on our side now? Do you really think Trump gives a shit about preserving the White race? I don't. And waiting for a savior to come and rescue us is just like being a Christian captured by ISIS and praying that Jesus comes to rescue them from the knife. Prayer and passivity do not save you. Action does.

The System is thoroughly controlled by our enemies. The "democratic" system itself is set up to keep intelligent, sensible, moral men from ever attaining power. Jews control every lever of power and it will stay that way.

Anyway, I want to test the waters and find out how much Holla Forumsacks know about the Yugoslav wars. There are many, many examples of "multicultural" states collapsing upon themselves. All of them collapse into war and genocide in the end, but Yugoslavia was especially close to home and especially recent. Some of us even remember Clinton and (((Madeleine Albright's))) murderous war on our kinsmen in Europe. We have much to talk about but I want to find out if any Serbs or Croats have stories to share. Too, I want to get Holla Forums thinking about what a race war really looks like. Because that is how this will end. We will not elect a Savior who will magically solve all our problems. Our government, our entire society is DESIGNED to serve Jewish interests. So expecting someone to come along and fix it is foolish. No, this rotten society will fall apart as ALL multicultural societies have fallen apart; Drenched in blood. Civil war.

I want to get people here thinking about ethnic civil war.

I don't want LARPing or virtue signaling. I don't care how much you hate niggers. I want to find our how much we know collectively about the conflict so I can proceed with some ideas in later posts.

You know you die alone in your room, user. Everything in this world is a lie and not worth saving.

You must lead a sad life. I am not a psychologist, but I think that if you find something to live for, your outlook on life improves. When your outlook improves, you will be happier.

The only way to find something to live for is to get out and interact with the world.

Liar. Coward. Weakling. Defeatist. Traitor.

I will continue to fight, and choke on these words as my last if that be my fate:
WE must secure the existence of our people, and a future for White children.
And there are no good Jews.

There's always a chance Trump is stalling until he founds out for sure where the underground Rothschild fortresses are.

Yeah, except when those white children all go liberal and will gladly choke themselves to death if jew commands. Start with "white race" itself, start with those "white children" first. Killings will achieve nothing, just victimization of our enemies.

You're a few years too late to GET people here thinking about ethnic civil war lad…

Anybody who knows much of anything isn't going to demonstrate how much they know in a place such as this. We don't want to end up like Patton.

Shills ramping up the slide threads

The evidence suggests that's not the case, but even if it were, it would change nothing.

Nonsensical, hollow rhetoric. Toothless. Weak. Cowardly. Treacherous.
That's you.

Yes, because people on Holla Forums who express politically incorrect ideas are assassinated.

I think one of the greatest accomplishments of our enemies is paralyzing pro-White movements/organizations/sites with fear of magical assassinations. It is this fear that has kept us weak. I am sick to death of it. We are going quietly into the night out of fear of something completely ridiculous.

Another problem here is that we assume our enemies have superhuman powers. Stop it. Be realistic.

If you are blackpilled and think our race is doomed, why are you here?

This isn't a thread about expressing politically incorrect views - this is a thread about ethnic civil war, which in all cases amounts to sedition against the standing regimes.

You're a fool to think hesitancy to speak about X, Y, or Z on an anonymous image board which is known to be monitored by law enforcement and internal policing agencies is equivalent to inaction.

And you didn't get my Patton quip at all - I wasn't suggesting they'd be 'assassinated', per se, I was suggesting that to say what you're going to do in a place your enemy can hear it is foolish, and can lead to defeat before the battle begins.
Patton talked about what he was going to do. He should have just done it.

You should heed his fate.

No, we assume we are being monitored at all times, that there are innumerable avenues via which to trace our commentary in this context and have it associated with a file which our infiltrated and subverted governmental states can monitor and update at will.
Thus, speaking to nameless shadows about our plans in such a context is no wiser than Patton proclaiming to international Jewry that he intended to oppose it.
Stop it. Be realistic. They are watching, and thus, this is not the place for such discussion.

… I would advise you to avoid conversation online about something that equates directly to violent and seditious intent against the monolithic organizations which are monitoring our conversations, and to direct your thoughts to action.

Exactly because of that reason. I want to read about how other people suffer from inevitable. Holla Forums was never a coordination place for those who seek doing some actions in hope of improving anything.
It was always a black pill information resource and rage fuel.

To clarify: I do not mean any sort of resistive or violent ends - get in shape, read, learn, experiment, improve your skillset, speak with friends and family to hone your ability at conversational defense of your views and perspectives.

There is a great deal you can do - and should be doing - in preparation for the fight about which you seek a discussion, that is more actively productive than any conversation in this vein to be had here, of all places. It is not via shitposting and memes that the great questions of our day shall be decided, but in family living rooms, rural woodlands and iron churches across our lands. Visit each in turn and seek to become that which you would be willing to follow.

FTFY pussy.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to not know that the presidency has been hand selected by the powers that be since at least kennedy got shot

your vote doesnt matter and it never has

It seems we have both misunderstood each other.

I misunderstood your point about Patton and you misunderstood what this thread was intended to be about. I don't want plans about the coming ethnic war. In fact, planning for the war is foolish because the war simply hasn't begun (in a shooting sense). Nor do I want talk about seditious behavior.

I simply want to test the waters to find out how much the average Holla Forumsack knows about this war. I do actually have future posts which are indeed "seditious" against ZOG. However I need to know where we stand first before I post about that.

I myself have been surprised at the amount of people here who legitimately believed and STILL believe that Trump is some sort of secret White nationalist who will save us.

They fell for the memes and lost track of reality.

The majority of people aren't enthusiastic about a military campaign in Syria anymore than they were in 2013. And Trump approval ratings are still horrible. There has been zero boost at all in them post strike. if that was the goal it failed.

While this is true that the majority of *people* are not enthusiastic about #AnotherMiddleEastWar, I have noticed that a significant number of Trump supporters are as enthusiastic about the war as the hand wringing media bosses are. They're yahoos who think and feel exactly what the media tells them to think and feel.

You know as well as I do that that was not the goal. The goal was to further the war, kill Israel's enemies, and split Russia and America. Good ol' divide and conquer.

memes become reality

We got jewed, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
We need to saw distrust and division inside the society and once the chaos erupts we will have to take power by force.
You know it's the only way to topple the jewish system.

Finally. Someone gets it.

Our job is to bring about the destruction of ZOGs by attacking the weaknesses inherent in the System. We need a banking crisis coupled with racial tensions.

Sounds like what the Democrats have been pushing for the last 4 years.