Yfw Xboners got fucked by Scorpio and you're not one of them

Man, their whole E3 was rough.

Also, it's the year of horrible voice acting. FFXV and Gears just had some cringeworthy writing and line delivery. Pretty sure they got a gay guy to voice one of the main characters in XV.

I would be surprised if anyone owned an Xbone here.

Speaking of FFXV: what the fuck was going on in that demo and what was it supposed to show?
Are we supposed to be wowed by FUKKENEPICHUEG bossfights? What was the player doing? It seemed like such a clusterfuck.

this

I miss the M$ conference what is this.

Yeah, that was a mess. It's like they wanted to show you this will be the most frustrating part of the game with bad camera angles as you get get steamrolled and hope it'll be over. Probably the only actual game that was actually played live instead of being fake played for demonstration but that was an awful way to present that game. I think it was only there to show a huge boss fight.

Microsoft's equivalent to the New3DS. A new model of Xbone that is superior to the current models. Of course as a result of this, almost all future games will be optimized for the Scorpio, meaning that even if they technically can run on prior Xbone models, they will run like shit.

Also, they had the bright idea of announcing this at the tail end of a press conference that started with announcing a smaller, cheaper model of the original Xbone. MS fucked themselves almost as hard as they fucked their consumers.

feels good man

what the fuck is it is it supposed to be a fucking prebuilt pc or what

Don't forget fucking EVERYTHING also coming to Win10

Last night I was thinking that Holla Forums might be too cynical and I thought I need to stop restricting myself going deeper into calling things shit and this really pushed me to it.

Bravo MS. It's going to fail to meet expectations AND be out of date on release.