Rev up those report cards

Rev up those report cards

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ht1iv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this a fucking joke?
And by this i mean your entire life.

What do you see in scalebound? It looked cool visually, but that gameplay looked garbage and the protagonist never shutting the fuck up was annoying as shit.

Template user?

oops it's on the sticky
disregard this I suck cocks

Microsoft gets an F for the Pajeet CEO

I'm still hopeful for Scalebound despite that fucking presentation they just gave. So I'm not understanding how MS could get even close to B- in your opinion.

Link me up fam

Enjoy Star Fox Zero 2.0 when Nintendo manages to fuck this game up.

Why the fuck are you faggot shitting on Dishonored 2? Its the whitest game.

Dishonored was a shit game and the sequel looks no different kill yourself faggot.

Must admit, I like how you showed your uncertainty with "We Happy Few".

I've seen the Alpha build of We Happy Few in action, it kinda reminds me of "The Forest" but with a fleshed out story than "Cannibals took your son".

What I mean by that is that instead of being a "Walking Simulator" (like everyon was yelling) its more like. "You have to survive and try to blend into a society that knows your 'off your meds' if you stick around them too much." So you have to get food, water, and other necessities and also try to figure out how to leave the city, all the while avoiding the cops and the other face painted people hopped up on Joy.

it was a 7/10 if you treated it like a movie

I rate based on game interest, not conference quality. This is a shilling event after all.

Might lower Sony scores since Death Stranding is a timed exclusive. MS could actually win due to the PC games.

I do wish they'd bother to show off niche things at the conferences, Yakuza 0 got half a second of screentime on a sizzle reel and a Phantom Dust port was announced outside the MS conference.

Expecting retranslations of games is just stupid, expecting anything more than Zelda and Pokemon from Nintendo this year seems unlikely as well.

Please kill yourself, it is clearly sudoku scars.

You should be ashamed of yourself

Fuck off underage

Sorry for triggering you

That why I put in quotation marks in hopes in the first place. My hopes for anything good happening is out of the realm of possibility.

1) Crash Bandicoot defined my childhood, I wasn't even mad at getting a Skylanders trailer instead because it looked so faithful
2) Death Stranding and Detroit Robo Niggas seem like they have stories that'd be worth looking into for me Detroit will be viewed entirely for free of course
3) High interest in Last Guardian because I think it'll turn out to be a wreck

If Detroit opened with a fembot doing retarded shit instead Sony would get a B+ instead, then factor the Death Stranding being timed and they'll end up having the same score as MS.

I don't have an Xbone or PS4, just PC and Wii U.

So you're happy for remakes, of which you didn't even see gameplay or trailer of.
You're dumb.

Kojima's game is confirmed to be heading to PC later. Also a cinematic trailer is nothing to be excited about, since they haven't even fucking chosen a game engine.
You're dumb.

I then wonder why this is something good

You're dumb

Here's the one from last year for you pro PlayStation fans, i'm tweaking it now so that it reads 2016 instead.

I acknowledged that in both posts. I also mentioned story, not gameplay; with all the themes present in the trailer I think it'll be some fine ass shit but the gameplay is yet to be found out, other than "it has stuff action game players will like"

Chill your tits, do more research and get some reading comprehension friendo.

No, only underage b& newfags use it. Now fuck off.

Yes I'm sure you understood everything that was happening.

make me faglord
chans
literally
fam

Alright here's a shitty edit that will get the job done atleast it's close enough.

I'm working on finishing my report card, i'll have it done soon enough.

I mad

What a shit year.

Vidya're more dead than I though.

disappointment

Skylanders Crash looked pretty shitty to me. The remasters might be fun, but I'm not buying a PS4 or paying for a remaster when I can emulate the originals.

good idea

I am honestly baffled how anyone could put bethesda lower than EA.EA not only spend more than half an hour talking about sports game, but they're even giving away free money to feminist charities.

I mean holy shit what was so wrong with Bethesda's conference? There's no fucking way that it was worse than EA.

You guys are biased as fuck

AT LEAST SONY SHOWED GAMES

:^)

Looks accurate to me

Nintendelusion at its finest.

The new zelda looks like dull garbage by the way, Dragon's Dogma did everything it does better ages ago.

At least we still have pokemon.

What did it do?

EA didn't make me mad, it was just boring.

Quake: Champions

QUAKEWATCH

So far there is absolutely nothing objectively wrong with it.

Zenimax

Dishonored was published by them and it was alright.
Same as New Vegas.

Naw

Great argument

Yours as well

Was the game terrible? No.
Does it mean that all games published by Bethesda and Zenimax are terrible? No.

I actually have an argument, unlike you who is just typing random shit.

Not to mention you completely ignored New Vegas, like the good faggot you are.

Because not everyone holds new vegas in such a high standard as you.

My point is that none of these games are objectively bad. Unless you're a retard and that's your actual point, in which case fuck off

Do not argue with the nintendrones, they will only provide one word tier replies as simple and lacking in substance as the games they fight tooth and nail to defend.

Dishonored is, one of the most boring and braindead "stealth" games ever created.

Brain problems?

I'm a nintendtoddler and I still think sony won

You didn't saw the conference now, did you?
It'll be a hero shooter.
Not classes like Enemy Territory, but like fucking Overwatch.

Sony won again.

EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-
EA C-

As a stealth game it was pretty fucking abysmal. The tools and powers (including the starting power that they pretty much heavily imply the game is going to be centered around) break the fucking game and make it mind numbingly easy.

Yes, shitting on Platinum makes you the punchline.

Cool brand loyalty.

Did we learn nothing at all. Has no one here ever seen Magnificent Seven let alone Seven Samurai.

It doesn't matter who "wins" this expo. We all lose. All us actual vidya people, we're the losers.

Alright here's mine.

What happened to my card? The poor thing. Why is it out of order?

A question as all of you had already seen E3.

Are there any news about WWE 2k17?

I made it look good (someone had to), it looks better even if it was hastly put together.

It's gonna make Roman look strong.

Visually it's the same, but it's completely out of order and the company names were replaced. I don't really care about the names, but being out of order is stupid.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger

This is probably the worst report card I've seen.

Out of order? funny, The logos you chose are fucking God-awful and ugly, you have no sense of style brother. Do as you wish I'll do the saem.

I'll take that as a complement.

I didn't choose them, the companies chose them.

That new Doom isn't bad maybe you should play the old games if an opinion from some random stranger bothers you so much fagget.

Companies have different logos, I chose the ones that look best to me, since this report card shit isn't official or anything.

You shouldn't I mean look at the formatting. Who the fuck puts paragraphs in report cards? You put in bullet points so that it's quick, clean, and concise. You point out that Andromeda looks good WHEN NOTHING WAS SHOWN and the whole thing reeks of someone who has standards comparable who when served shit at a restaurant simply says "well at least it's not rotting shit". It makes me think the entire thing is bait in a way that you are merely pretending to be a retard.

I don't mind what you think others should or shouldn't do. My perspective and unique attributes make me better not worse.

I said it looks "Bretty goo" you illiterate faggot, that means something shiny that isn't finished and has no form, you're the one making incorrect assumption bro.

Keep repeating the same oversued hackneyed words maybe someone will comment on how much they agree with you or some garbage like that hehe.

Why

are

you

typing

this?
Now I'll give you bretty goo since I haven't even seen that slang even used till now I assumed with the poor english in the report it was supposed to be bretty good mistyped, but lets examine the rest of your shit
No person who isn't a braindead retard would think these.
kek

I typas as I want bro, I certainly don't need some condescending fool to analyze the way I type Jesus.

As I implied earlier, I don't need validation, I simply posted my take on E3 like some others here, but you seem upset enjoy yourself friend.

Don't argue with any type of drone.

Reddit

Reddit spacing

I want this meme to die
Even fucking spaces trigger people now, jesus christ

EVERYONE GET IN HERE

AND LAUGH AT THIS TASTELESS FAGGOT

It find it funny that fucking nothing gets you the 2nd highest score.
I didn't watch any.

It's really not as bad as chans made it to be. It's not groudbreaking as the first doom was, but it's a solid shooter.

First off, go back to reddit. Secondly, kill yourself

Thirdly, kill yourself.

You are the cancer ruining everything.

Not with those glory kill mini cut-scenes, 12 enemy spawn limit, worthless weapons, and a map design that doesn't allow 100% on first run. Pathetic speed too.

Right, can't say chans anymore, that's banned just as using two spaces between sentences. Fucking autism much?

Also
wut
WUT
We're talking about doom, dipshit, not quake.
Maybe learn to read?

That's a very personal opinion. I thought the same before trying it at a friend's and a lot of this stuff just kinda works out. The spawn limit is barely notcieable, the weapons feel mostly pretty good and the map design, despite not being valve-good, it's pretty decent.

The speed thing is what I really din't get about these comments, it's fast if you actually play to go fast, just like with orignal Doom.

Dunno fam, torrent it when it's possible to, maybe you'll change your mind.

But it's not fast, it's extremely slow. It's a different game but I'll show you fast, or at least the potential to be fast. If I wanna feel fast in nuMOOM I have to change the FOV to 130, I shouldn't have to do that.

archive.is/Ht1iv

They will fuck this up and don't act like they won't you pathetic Bethasda dick riding nigger faggot.

kys fam

But I'm not talking about Quake. Are you actually retarded?

Honestly a good example of fast nuDoom is vid related. I don't know how high the FOV is, but you can't deny that if you know what you're doing you can go fast.

The difference of speed between Original and New really isn't that big as so many people are making it to be. Or at least I don't see it.

That's slow, multiply his speed by 1.5 and remove the landing animation

I'm going to wait until tomorrow is finished to give a grade to Nintendo.
Also, am I forgetting to cross out anything on my Bingo card?

Fair enough mate. It's fine for me.
Seriously though, try the game if you can, it's not as bad as people have been saying.

You're baiting or you're a retarded fuck.
Either way, go back to Reddit.

One other thing is to add about 100 more demons. There's so few

You mean types of demons or active demons per map?

I think there's enough honestly, every single demon from Doom 2 comes back, the only ones that don't, I think, are the ones from Doom 64.

you need to go

per map. I mean on nightmare for original doom you can kill around 200 in the first 7 minutes, nuDOOM is 40 or so. There's fucking nothing there.

Haven't played the new one in nightmare to be honest. But where in doom 1 they couldn't make up with better AI they made up with more enemies. In this one they get smarter, faster and more relentless.

It's two different kinds of hard, both are fine for me.

What's your problem with the Bethesda score?

Just a triggered faggot who needs to go sit on mamma's knee for a while. Ignore those fags. Dishonored 2 looked awesome.

can't go against the Holla Forums police, they'll get you if you say you like something they don't

No, you fucking drones, Bethesda presentation was a piece of shit.
That's why i asked what's wrong with it getting a C-.
DOOM demo is nice detail for poorfags.
Dishonored 2 is a game i want to play.
Everything else was shit.

Apart from those two games they announced:

-Quake
Which I understand.

-Skyrim Remaster
Which is actually free for people who own it already, which is commendable at least.

-Prey
Which is a neat concept, and we know nothing about yet.

If you actually hated the conference you might just fucking be retarded. They didn't show anything bad, they didn't do anything shitty as far as business practices go. It was completely neutral.
It doesn't deserve to be called the worst presentation.

Tell Kaz I said hi

Nintendo > PC > Ubi > Bethesda > EA = Sony

Oh come on now

It was the fucking worse, even EA had something decent to show, go suck Todds cock somehwere else

Absolutely unreal. You're biased as fuck and can't even admit it.

No point in discussing this shit when you're going to defend someone that wants to donate to feminism on stage.

You're just mentally ill.

Heres how it really went:

Sony > Microsoft > PC = Nintendo > Ubisoft > EA = Bethesda

Watch as Pokefags bitch about it being otherwise.

Go back to reddit Bethcuck shill

That's completely correct, I watched the entirety of E3 and all but Sony, Microsoft, and South Park's stuff is the only good shit there

Bannerlord and Zeldo look good nigger

So go play the old games o make new games yourself, the bitching isn't quaint.

You are defending EA for talking about sports for 30 minutes and then donating money to feminism in vidya games.

You're a faggot, and you're cancer.

kys

I'm not from Reddit you meme spouting unoriginal fake faggot.

They didn't show any gameplay. Literal scripted movies. WTF happened to this place

>>>/reddit/

That guy is just a brainwashed Sonygger

Please leave, you're killing this place

Most of it was played ON SCREEN live gamepaly hahayou idn't even watch it.

E3 happened, board will be full of crossposting scum for a while and Sonyggers are dime and dozen during this time due to lurkers and weeabos from /a/ all coming put of the woodwork to praise their company.

Their conference was the best, but it was C+ due to all the non games, VR and Crash bait and switch.

If they do the same format next year but with actual games then it gets bumped to B (dependent on the games of course).

>>>/reddit/

>>>/neogaf/

Not from there either, I'm from old old Holla Forums, you'd know that if you weren't such an impersonal robot with your responses.

You just called me a "fake faggot".
As i said before, go back to Reddit.

Everyone had shit games and shit presentation. At least Sony's presentation was good, it's no surprise people have it ranked higher. Hell if you weren't such a console warring faggot you'd notice even the people rated Sony highest still rated it low, you know why? Because it had shit games. Even these "sonyggers" you're crying about realize this.

Samefag

Holy shit so much cancer in this thread

Somehow this thread attracted redditors to it.
Probably the grades

You're correct
But because Bannerlord/Zelda were really the only good things in their respective showcases(Fuck, in Nintendo's case, Zelda was the second of only two things), their presence at E3 was terrible. I tried to delete the South Park part from my post before I posted but it didn't work.

Consolefags never learn, that is their curse and why they remain consolefags.

Never been there faggot, quoting me won't change that.

This E3 doesn't deserve this much effort. Final grades and edits tomorrow.

just gotta wait for Nintendo day 2
gotta check the FF15 stream if its done too

anyone got the Kadokawa game trailers links?

Hang yourself

Anybody who says anything other than Nintendo or PC gamer was best should fuck off to facebook where they belong as those are the only 2 that had video games

whats wrong with david cage i dont play his shit
im digging the information gathering bit of the title

yummy, dady like 4chan template thread about something nobody who likes videogames cares about

kill yourself
I don't think I saw a single game in the entire thing. Just movies.

NOW it's over, rev up those finished cards.

My final grade for E3 2016.

I thought this thread would've 404'd already and I posted them in the cyclical.
FUG
I'm not a clever man.
This may or may not outlive that thread so I'll post here too, fuck it.

You picked a shit template to use images as grades, but bretty gud overall.

Probably my final report.

They were worse BY DEFAULT FOR HAVING NOTHING

You have autism.

This thread is just as shit as E3 was.

I'm sure you've all seen it by now

Worst one yet

Best one yet, and probably will be

Second best yet

Bethesda deserves an F though, it killed our hopes and dreams, it showed nothing but garbage and was boring as fuck.

The best thing this E3 brought was a Trump Pokemon
Let that sink in for a moment

Microsoft was shit, just like every year.

Everyone should have watched EA's cringefest celebrating diversity with snoop dog and other useless celebrities

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's not shit this year. I discovered that killer instinct is free this year. forza beta is free too.

Can you be any more mad Sonyfag that NINTENDO
LITERALLY
WON
E

Shows over. I guess if your card wasn't finished before, time to wrap it up.

YES GOY GET W10 FOR ALL THOSE FREE DEMOS GOY

You're too kind

Why do people keep doing this? Why does Nintendo always get treated so gently?

getting a ps4 or xbox is better right?

Why not get both goy

It wasn't anywhere near as bad as Bethesda or Ubisoft, so it didn't feel fair to put them in the same catagory. I also hate doing that C/D++– bullshit. The only thing that should get such a detailed score is the final grade.

Why didn't you give Ubi and Beth an F

Because I like have D stand for Dishonored and Dedsec.

I guess

Was there anything from FromSoft at E3? Trailer for the upcoming Dark Souls 3 expansion, new game promos, anything?

Nope. Supposedly, there was some jap conference no white piggu allowed from Soft's (heh) parent company, but Gematsu covered that and there was nothing about From Soft at all.

E3 blew, have an unrelated picture of Todd The God

Worst one this year.

Ah well, I guess I'll just have to be patient.

Fuck the report card. One true list coming through. PC gamer was boring but it least it showed actual games.

Sony>PC Gamer>Nintendo>Ubisoft>Microsoft>EA>Bethesda

My report card on EA

And report card on Ubisoft and 99% of of its show dedicated to SJW shit